Port off starboard, Cap'n!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Port off starboard, Cap'n!

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2011 12:54 pm

Or, hello, I'm playing Crewman!Alfred.

Let's see... I'm female, 23 (oh god, I feel so old), and live in Hawaii-- Which means that if we ever start talking about state-tans you may have to listen to me rant about how Hawaii-tan is not Alfred and Kiku's kid.

I've been roleplaying for... Wow, for longer than I can remember, though I got my start with good ol' pen-and-paper D&D. I'm also a huge geek and am engaged in a constant struggle with my ancient PC to keep it truckin' along. I'm Japanese-American; my dad's from Texas. I'm also an American History nut! Particularly the time period from the American Revolution to the end of the Cold War, which - yes - is a pretty huge stretch of time. My school's library has a clear-as-day, right-next-door window-view of Pearl Harbor, and I live not far from there.

I read just about every manga that comes my way, but my guilty pleasure is cute shoujo like Kitchen Princess (I used the recipes, btw), Super Gals!, and La Cordo d'Oro. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a cowboy-- Like the Man with No Name, not the actual ranch-hands.

My favorite character in Hetalia is America, and I love the A/U canons, especially Nyotalia! I ship US/UK/US, of course... and I also ship, y'know, every other character with America, almost. He's sort of my Hetalia Little Black Dress.

It was crazy hard for me to find a pirate/crewman!Alfred image that didn't have him really underage (therefore too young for how I'm playing him) and/or being molested by Arthur (who was too hard to crop out). If you've got a better image, throw me a PM.

And... That's all, folks! <3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Port off starboard, Cap'n!

Post by Assistant Jones on Wed May 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you. <3 Also, we have quite a few things in common such as being an American History nut and starting off with pen-and-paper D&D! I have to admit that I've always been a huge player and quite frankly...a huge geek. I also love Hawaii! I have visited there like...a million times and it's quite like my second home to me so I really love hearing that someone else is from there!

It's really nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to reading your posts!
avatar
Assistant Jones
Moderator

Posts : 2755
Join date : 2011-05-03
Age : 23

View user profile http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Port off starboard, Cap'n!

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Hello! c: Don't feel old, because you're not! <3 23 is a good age, I think.

Ahh Hawaii sounds nice. ;; It must be really scenic and beautiful, over there. D: I've been wanting to go for a while, but unfortunately, I'll be rooted to good ol' California for a while yet. In any case, I can't wait to see you RP! I'm sure it'll be lovely. ;u;

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Port off starboard, Cap'n!

Post by Queen of Spades on Wed May 04, 2011 4:21 pm

You would only be old if you were 50!

I also play DnD but that's not how I started, hah. It's good times.
avatar
Queen of Spades

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-03
Age : 24
Location : Kingdom of Spades

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Port off starboard, Cap'n!

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Did you try Omega? I think they have a lot of those pics. XD It's nice to meet you~ : )

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Port off starboard, Cap'n!

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland on Wed May 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Hello there!

It's nice to meet you and I hope that we'll have fun rping together!

pfft, I ship US/UK/US too. (who would have thought?) But, thanks for finding a not seriously underage Alfred pic. Shota is /really/ squicky.

Anyways, feel free to bother/annoy me. <3
avatar
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-05-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Port off starboard, Cap'n!

Post by King of Spades on Wed May 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Whoa Hawaii ;7;
Welcome and I'm glad your problem was solved!
I'm sure the Pirates AU will be epic!
avatar
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Posts : 641
Join date : 2011-05-02
Age : 25
Location : Kingdom of Spades

View user profile http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Port off starboard, Cap'n!

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2011 10:39 pm

Assistant Alfred Jones wrote:Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you. <3 Also, we have quite a few things in common such as being an American History nut and starting off with pen-and-paper D&D! I have to admit that I've always been a huge player and quite frankly...a huge geek. I also love Hawaii! I have visited there like...a million times and it's quite like my second home to me so I really love hearing that someone else is from there!

It's really nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

Ahhhh, awesome~ I look forward to - between RPs, of course - pestering you with historical conversations and talk of my D&D characters. (Warning: I play bards. Lots of bards.) And I'm so glad you liked Hawaii! The past couple years have been oddly rainy and I always feel terrible when it rains-- I'm thinking 'Dang, those poor tourists didn't come here to see the inside of their hotels!' I hope it was sunny when you visited. =3



CEO Arthur Kirkland wrote:Hello! c: Don't feel old, because you're not! <3 23 is a good age, I think.

Ahh Hawaii sounds nice. ;; It must be really scenic and beautiful, over there. D: I've been wanting to go for a while, but unfortunately, I'll be rooted to good ol' California for a while yet. In any case, I can't wait to see you RP! I'm sure it'll be lovely. ;u;

D'awwww, that's sweet of you to say. <3

Oh, California isn't bad! I've got relatives there - San Francisco - though it's been a few years since I've visited. Luckily, unless our volcanoes erupt, the Islands will always be waiting! =D I think I'm sometimes jaded to the scenery, but we have lovely rainbows. (And recently, waterspouts. o_O)



QueenofSpades wrote:You would only be old if you were 50!

I also play DnD but that's not how I started, hah. It's good times.

Thankfully I'm not there yet! XD

Totally. Hard getting people together IRL to game sometimes, though.



Britannia Angel wrote:Did you try Omega? I think they have a lot of those pics. XD It's nice to meet you~ : )

I'm totally gonna rake through zerochan now, so maybe I'll find something? Fingers crossed!



Lord Arthur Kirkland wrote:Hello there!

It's nice to meet you and I hope that we'll have fun rping together!

pfft, I ship US/UK/US too. (who would have thought?) But, thanks for finding a not seriously underage Alfred pic. Shota is /really/ squicky.

Anyways, feel free to bother/annoy me. <3

Ha, I'm sure we will! I mean, pirates, dude! <333

(Oh gosh, I agree with you~ D= I did my best! Anyway, he'll be like... 16-17 in the RP so...)

Ah, I'll just PM you! Work things out 'n' all~



King of Spades wrote:Whoa Hawaii ;7;
Welcome and I'm glad your problem was solved!
I'm sure the Pirates AU will be epic!

I'm glad too, and thanks for being so patient with the... 'technical difficulties!' ORZ

I'll do my best, Your Majesty! /salute

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Port off starboard, Cap'n!

Post by Student President Arthur on Thu May 05, 2011 2:37 am

Hi, nice to meet you.^^
You don't need to feel old at all. I'll turn 22 next month so we're almost the same age. I'm really looking forward to your RP since I love pirate age RPs.
avatar
Student President Arthur

Posts : 814
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Port off starboard, Cap'n!

Post by Queen of Spades on Thu May 05, 2011 5:42 am

Sometimes, but I have agroup of friends that don't RP online and only do DnD so I play with them.
avatar
Queen of Spades

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-03
Age : 24
Location : Kingdom of Spades

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Port off starboard, Cap'n!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum