Kirk's Bad Original Character Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kirk's Bad Original Character Contest

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Alternatively, this is "Kirk's Krappy Karacter Kontest"

Anyways, so here's how it goes:

I want you to make a horrible OC. I'm talking those so bad they're funny sues and weirdo characters. They can be a classic sue, a weaboo sue, an emo sue, you name it. But- there's a catch. They have to be a Hetalia OC (though it doesn't have to be a currently existing country. It can be an ancient one or one from a TV show/game/book/etc), and for common courtesy's sake, don't make things /too/ politically incorrect. There's a line between bad and just plain appalling. I trust you all to be sensible enough about that. <3

As for the reward?:

Basically just bragging rights.

Now then, here is a template to get you started! (Feel free to pretty it up and add drawings)

Name: (The human name of your character)

Personality: (This can be a list of 5+ traits, or 2+ paragraphs )

Appearance: (A 2+ paragraph description of your character, feel free to add pictures )

Strengths: (What is your character good at? 5+ items on the list )

Weaknesses: (Psh, weaknesses? What kind of character has weaknesses? Either way, I'm sure your character has the habit of cutely tripping. 3+ items)

Likes: (I'm sure your character likes nonviolence and punching people in the face. Put em here. 5+ items)

Dislikes: ( Could it be someone killed your character's parents? Or maybe there's something you hate in real life. Stick em here. 5+ items)

Fears:( Fears? almost as ridiculous as weaknesses. Whatever fear you- I mean your character has are probably very unlikely, 2+ items)

Quirks: (Well aren't you a special little snowflake? You must have lots of things that make your character *~UNIQUE~*. 2+ items)

History: (Your nation must have some sort of history, right? psh, just look it up on wikipedia or make things up! Give us a quick summary 3+ paragraphs )

So what are you waiting for? let your inner snowflake shine! Perhaps you'll even attain the level of Stephanie Meyer.

Lord Arthur Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top