Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Alfred just rolled his eyes at that, huffing. Of course he had skill! He had a lot of skill! He couldn't have been the quarterback is he didn't have some skill nor could he have done baseball and the like. Alfred was definitely proud of his athletic achievements though he decided to just continue on watching the Superbowl as Arthur grabbed both of their plates and took it into the kitchen.

There seemed to be something off about Arthur though...

"Is everything alright, Arthur?" He called out, leaning over so he could look into the kitchen. He hoped that nothing was too bad with him.

Alfred thought about it for a moment, trying to remember the night before. He soon laughed rather nervously. "Uh...I guess...I was lucky last night with my driving?" He tried, seeming rather nervous. Honestly, he didn't go drunk driving all the time! He really didn't but he just wasn't thinking clearly and well quite frankly...he was drunk. The car seemed like a good idea at that time. "Though I left Gilbert. He seemed fine so I think he just called up some other friends or something like that."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2  - Page 3 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 2

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Arthur honestly was starting to feel a little sick, but it wasn’t anything too bad.

“Yes,” he replied, quicker than necessary. “Don’t worry about me, Alfred. Enjoy your game.” And he would have left the conversation there had Alfred not said what he did. He had only asked about the German to be polite. He put the plates down on the counter in the kitchen before storming back into the other room as he tried not to look too worried or concerned.

“You complete and utter tit! Why on earth would you do something so stupid? You could have died, you could have been killed.” He honestly felt as though he could wallop Alfred for that but he restrained himself. At least he was still alive and healthy and hadn’t managed to kill himself in some car accident. He sighed heavily.

Arthur came to stand behind Alfred and the sofa, fingers kneading into his shoulders, somewhat massaging.

“You have to be careful… what if you really had gotten hurt, Alfred…? You have to think about these things.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:39 am

Alfred raised his eyebrows at that but he stayed quiet, looking back at his television screen uneasily. Did the phone call really affect him? He started acting different after that phone call and he really couldn't help but wonder just who he talked to. Who he refused to tell was on the other side of the phone. Maybe it was someone that Arthur didn't want him to meet.

Well...either way.

The American glanced over at Arthur, eyes widening slightly as Arthur came storming back into the other room and he knew that despite everything, he seemed to be rather worried and concerned. At least he felt that and even though he knew that his actions last night were beyond stupid, he could still feel that warmth deep inside of him.

Soon he leant in against the fingers kneading into his shoulders, sighing softly as he tilted his head back a bit so he could look at Arthur.

"I'm sorry...I wasn't really thinking last night. I promise I won't do it again."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:47 am

“You better not,” Arthur replied swiftly, brows slightly furrowed (but not quite enough to make one, long line but verging on it). “If you do something twattish like that again I’ll… I’ll thump you,” he threatened, not meaning a word of it. With a gentle tap on Alfred’s cheek, he rolled his eyes.

“You should have just left it there. You could have picked it up today, you know.” He leaned down a little, pressing a quick kiss to the bridge of his nose. “Silly bastard. Even I could have picked it up for you. I was going to do the shopping for you,” despite Alfred’s offers; he was pretty sure that Alfred would come back with un-necessary rubbish like whipped cream or something. And he wanted to buy himself a newspaper to look up places to live.

The fingertips of one hand slid carelessly across Alfred’s neck, sweeping up to stroke his jawline and chin.

“You need to shave,” he said, absently.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:53 am

Alfred just laughed softly and he nodded, leaning up a bit so he could feel more of the kiss being pressed to the bridge of his nose. "Mm...definitely wouldn't want that. No worries, I promise that I won't do something like that again." He said, leaning slightly against the strokes on his jawline and chin. It just...felt so nice to feel those touches across his skin.

"You were going to go shopping?" He questioned curiously. "Do you want me to go with you? I can go instead if you want." He murmured, frowning slightly. Though the only problem with him going shopping was that he had a tendency to grab almost everything he saw on the shelves.

He closed his eyes for a bit and let out a soft sigh. "Mm...do I need to shave?" He asked, smiling a bit in amusement. "Nah, I think I'll grow a beard. Like one of those manly lumberjacks. You know?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:02 am

“Um… you can if you want to,” Arthur sounded a little reluctant. “I didn’t really think that food shopping was something that particularly interested you? But, uh, yes. If you’d like to come with me then that’s fine. I just thought that I’d try to make up for you having to have me here.” Like a housekeeper or something; cleaning the house, buying the food, etcetera.

Arthur frowned a little at that, not laughing along with him. The idea of Alfred with a beard was slightly un-nerving. He’d never understood men with beards and he didn’t really want his boyfriend to grow one. He could imagine that it would be sharp and scratchy on his skin and make it unpleasant for them to kiss – which he really didn’t want to happen. He didn’t like to think that he could control Alfred’s dress sense (although he definitely looked better dressed now that he’d started dating Arthur), but he would have at least liked to think that he could prevent him from growing a beard.

“Please don’t?” he slowly began to raise one large eyebrow. “I wouldn’t be able to kiss you with it.” It seemed like a totally legitimate reason not to grow a beard, to Arthur. He leaned a little more forward and nipped gently at Alfred’s chin, dragging his lips upwards to Alfred’s mouth again just to prove his point.

“I much prefer clean-shaven men.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:10 am

Alfred smiled a bit and laughed softly. "Well, we're here to share responsibilities. Not just me lazing around and you doing all of the housework." He said, attention fully diverted away from the television screen in front of him. "But yeah, I'll come with you or something. Maybe." Though he would probably stock up on all of the different kinds of candies and sodas that he could fine. He wasn't sure if Arthur would be too happy with that.

He continued on laughing, his laugh unique and maybe a bit too loud. Definitely attention grabbing for anyone who didn't know him. He couldn't help his smile though as Arthur dragged his lips from his chin and then to his mouth. He slightly pressed back against him before rolling his eyes.

"Mm...fine, fine. You're lucky that I care enough about our kisses and your preferences to not grow a beard." He joked though of course he never did have the intention of growing a beard. They always felt uncomfortable and he was certain that he wouldn't look all that great with one. "What about a moustache?"

Of course, it was only a joke.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:21 am

“Well, yes… okay. Once the match has finished we’ll get dressed and go.” Arthur stayed close to him, leaning on to the back of the sofa a little more to hover close to his face. He couldn’t help but smile slightly as Alfred laughed, the beautiful (and loud) sound that it was.

“Well, that’d mean less sex for you, eh?” he chuckled before gently licking at his lower-lip. He stopped as Alfred spoke again and shook his head. “Pillock,” he muttered, trying to move closer despite the furniture in the way. “You’d look like Charles de bloody Gaulle with a moustache. No, I much prefer lovely smooth skin. Especially on such a lovely face as yours.” Alfred had nice skin and a nice tan and a nice smile and nice teeth and nice lips and – fuck. He was being ridiculous. He was just another guy.

A really attractive guy.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Alfred nodded in agreement, somewhat shifting his gaze back at the screen though admittedly he was still rather distracted by Arthur. In the end, he really didn't mind just how distracted he was. Arthur after all was a very good distraction and alternative to the Superbowl. "Sounds good to me." He commented with a smile. The match was almost over anyways and while he was a bit disappointed that he missed most of the match, he still enjoyed at least seeing the end result.

The American let out a soft groan as his bottom lip was licked and his cheeks reddened a bit. "Mm...fuck no to the beard then. Definitely can't risk the sex." He joked though in reality, it was a huge motivation for not getting a beard.

He hummed pleasantly, laughing. "Charles de Gaulle? I'm hurt. I'm certain I look a lot better than him even with a moustache!" He paused for a moment before leaning back enough to kiss him fully on the lips though the kiss was brief. "Fine, fine. You convinced me to keep my lovely smooth skin."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Arthur realised that he was distracting his lover just a bit too much but he didn’t really care too much. Honestly, he would much rather have all of Alfred’s attention on himself and selfishly steal it from the superbowl.

At the groan, he smirked. He wanted to devour Alfred again, becoming slightly turned on by the noise he’d made but Alfred probably would just watch the television if they did it then and there. He reached down and gave one of Alfred’s pecs a gentle, teasing squeeze. He returned the kiss Alfred gave him and then started to pull away.

“Good… and don’t be egotistical. Give the poor French sod a chance at least, eh?” he winked. “Hmm… well, I’m going to have a shower. See you in a bit,” he ruffled Alfred’s hair with an amused puff of air before he turned and headed for the bathroom with a yawn. His skin felt impossibly cold whilst being shirtless about the house.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:24 am

Alfred really wasn't minding all that much that he was missing the superbowl. As long as he knew the results in the end, he was pretty content and not only that but he could just watch the later games. He was just happy enough to be with Arthur at the moment, even if he was shifting his attention away from the game itself.

He couldn't help but gasp softly as one of his pecs were given a gentle yet teasing squeeze, making him redden slightly though he lightly swatted him away. Though he really didn't care, no matter how embarrassed he actually was. He simply laughed, grinning at his boyfriend. "Mm, well you're the one giving me an ego boost here. Claiming that I have lovely smooth skin and the like." He teased, watching him as headed for the bathroom.

"Alright." He said, soon lounging back on the sofa again so he could watch the game.

Maybe he should take a shower also...but maybe he would just take one later that evening. He would just put some cologne on and hope that was passable by Arthur's standards.

With a glance back at the screen, he grinned when he saw the Giants in the lead. "Fuck yes."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:16 am

Arthur just grunted in response and closed the door behind him. He vaguely heard the triumphant shout from Alfred and just rolled his eyes.

He undressed and got into the shower, trying to ignore how he’s just thrown his remaining clothes on the floor. He turned on the water and, with a sigh, began to relax somewhat. It had been nice to touch and be touched by Alfred. He’d missed the simple contact, despite how sickly it was. Arthur knew he was acting like some sort of housewife, and he didn’t like that. He would nag Alfred but that would only stereotype him even further. He huffed and began to think about the softness of Alfred’s skin (aside from his stubbly chin) and his soft hands. The boy could be an utter moron at times – drink driving, for example – but Arthur couldn’t help but feel the way that he did about him. He just always wanted to be held and touched and kissed by his boyfriend (but not in public). It was a strange feeling for him. He hadn’t ever really felt this way about anyone before. Or at least, not willingly. The last person he’d felt so connected with was his long-term boyfriend at university who didn’t exactly make him feel great about himself. Alfred was a huge improvement.

All the thought of Alfred and his supple, tanned skin and his magnificent hands had given Arthur somewhat of an erection. God, he missed sex. Recently, it was as though they could never have a moment alone – or at least not long enough for them to do it before someone walked in. The past two attempts had been about Alfred and his needs, though. Alfred was the one that had gotten a (incomplete) blowjob and then had tried to have raw anal sex with him. It was frustrating, in a way. Both of those occasions had meant that Arthur had been left hanging with his cock unattended to. It wasn’t as though he could tell Alfred that, though. It was much too embarrassing.

Arthur swallowed thickly and began to wash himself, trying to think of anything other than the few times that they had, had sex and shivered as he failed miserably. The warm water running over his body was reminiscent of Alfred’s hands. Before he knew what he was doing, he was feverishly pumping himself, gasping choked breaths into his palm (although Alfred probably wouldn’t be able to hear him over the sound of the shower anyway).

Alfred’s skin, golden hair of wheat, sky blue eyes, sunshine smile, pearly white teeth.

“Fuck… h-hah…” he didn’t want to feel so much about Alfred. He didn’t want to feel this way, not again. He’d get hurt and he wasn’t sure if he’d be able to get over Alfred.

Toned and tanned flesh, pert but kissable buttocks, strong neck, glasses that always got lost or in the way, light pubic hair leading down from his stomach.

I think I love you, Alfred.

After he’d finished, he felt ashamed. Totally and utterly dirty – almost as though he’d betrayed Alfred for not letting him in on the fun, despite him being the main attraction.

He cleaned off again and finally emerged from the shower, twenty minutes after going in there. He was pretty sure that the match would be over by now. He dried his hair as best as he could and wrapped a towel low around his hips. He gathered his dirty clothes and left the bathroom.

Arthur blushed at the mere sight of his boyfriend and determinedly marched towards the bedroom to get dressed.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Alfred just continued to watch the game, completely unaware of what Arthur was doing in the bathroom. He really tried to be a good lover but he felt bad that he wasn't giving anything back to the other man. Yet when he was drunk, he was rather selfish and well...Arthur was the one who initiated the blowjob in the first place. He really did want to be a good lover though he felt as if he wasn't being one so far. Especially with the many times that Arthur got angry at him because of the lack of sex in the end or just how selfish he was.

The truth of the matter though was that Alfred was falling for Arthur. He was rather scared to though because he didn't know what the other's man reaction would be. Their relationship...was an interesting one. They were definitely dating in secret yet...their feelings. It was all mixed up and Alfred didn't know whether their relationship was established on the basis of lust or love or just affection. Maybe it was that fear that prevented him from trying to fall in love though no matter how hard he tried, it was possibly making him fall even more.

Finally the game ended with the Giants winning over the other team. He couldn't help but grin at that and he soon glanced over as Arthur stepped out of the shower and went into the bedroom. Well, that definitely took Arthur a long time to take a shower though he couldn't help but notice the blush. With a small smile, Alfred finally stood up and turned off the television before heading into the bedroom as well so he could get a change of clothes as well.

"Mm...thinking about me in the shower?" Alfred teased as he got close to Arthur, stripping off his shirt and throwing it into the dirty clothes bin. He believed that the red on Arthur's face was just the heat from the shower and the like.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Arthur felt the blush on his cheeks spread to his ears, heating up his entire face in an explosion of blood rushing to the surface of his skin. Had he heard him? Shit, he thought that he’d been being quiet in there. That was humiliating. Oh well, the only thing he could do was deny it.

“What a load of tolly-rot,” he scoffed as he stubbornly turned his back to Alfred, placing his own dirty clothes in the laundry basket. He then began to search for clean clothes with one hand as the other desperately tried to hold his towel in place. “Don’t be foolish.”

Good Lord, had he just called Alfred ‘foolish’? Had he just said ‘tolly-rot’? Had he just fucking time travelled back to the Edwardian era?

“I thought that you were going to shave,” he said carefully, failing to avoid staring at Alfred’s chest. He shifted uncomfortably as Alfred got close to him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Alfred laughed at that, grinning in absolute amusement as he gazed at the other man. He soon came from behind, trying to wrap his arms around Arthur's waist from behind as he leant forward to press a light kiss the corner of his lips. "Foolish?" He asked in amusement, still grinning. "I wouldn't blame you for thinking about me in the shower though." He murmured teasingly into the man's ear before finally pulling away, looking as cheerful as ever.

"Don't worry! I'll go shave now!" He exclaimed pleasantly before hurrying off to the bathroom so he could do so. Hopefully he wouldn't cut himself this time around.

Shaving only took a bit of time and with a dab of cologne and fixing up his clothes (which weren't all that remarkable), he finally stepped out of the bathroom, stretching out a bit as he yawned. He soon glanced back into the bedroom.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:30 pm

The Brit wanted to wriggle away and out of his grasp but he knew that it would be suspicious and so instead he endured the affection; he tried not to look guilty. He spluttered a little as Alfred pressed up against his (still bare and wet) back, protesting that Alfred would get covered in water. It seemed to fall upon deaf ears, however.

“Narcissist,” he frowned, not meaning it. He was slightly un-nerved that his brain had just effectively admitted his feelings for the stupid boy. That was a bit deal for him, admitting to it. Confessing was definitely not something that Arthur was going to do. He didn’t want to bring that to their relationship, not when he was still worried that Alfred would run off with some girl and leave him.

He just rolled his eyes and watched his boyfriend bounce away and out of the room. He heaved a sigh and dried himself off before pulling out clothes to change into; slacks and a jumper – nice and warm, especially with his vest on underneath. He couldn’t help but feel a sinking feeling in his gut as he dressed. He really just wanted to forget that, that had happened. He didn’t really feel as though he was treading safe ground by having to masturbate whilst in a relationship. Perhaps if he was less sexually charged then it wouldn’t be a problem? But he honestly didn’t think that there was a way for him to change that.

He was sat on the bed, having sat down to put on his socks when Alfred finally came back. He hadn’t moved since putting both feet solidly back on the ground. He was really tired and he didn’t want to have to do anything, really. He was sort of frowning at the wardrobe but not really looking at it. For a few moments, he had let his guard down until he noticed Alfred. He got to his feet and cleared his throat, attempting a small smile.

“Much better,” he said in reference to Alfred having had a shave. “Well, darling, shall we just go shopping now or is there anything else you wanted to do?” Errands or the like. He wasn’t all that keen for Alfred to come just so that they didn’t waste any money but he was concealing it well.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:55 pm

In all reality, Alfred wouldn't have been surprised if Arthur had begun masturbating. He hardly thought that he was any good at sex, especially with a man. Though honestly, he hoped that Arthur really didn't have to resort to that. He only wished that the other man could be more open with him about their sex, tell him how to do things, tell him what made him feel good. After all, he was certainly no mind reader and in t he end, all he wanted was the best for Arthur. He didn't want him to be in a relationship where their sexual life was getting no satisfaction.

Well, Alfred certainly got satisfaction from it and he loved it (except for the constant interference recently) but that didn't mean Arthur got the very same satisfaction when they did it. After all, his boss was much more experienced than himself no matter how much he hated to admit it. He didn't know if he would ever confess to Arthur, tell him about what he was feeling. Tell him about the slight warming of his heart each time he laid his eyes on him or the hitch in his breath or the smile that couldn't help but pull on his lips each time he gazed at him.

He couldn't tell about how beautiful he found him each time he laid his eyes on him.

Alfred simply smiled at Arthur and he nodded. "Yeah, no worries! I'm ready!" He said pleasantly, grabbing his wallet as well as he shoved it in his pocket. With that he headed towards the door, grabbing the car and flat keys along the way. It was when he stepped out that he hesitated, having seen the small frown on Arthur's lips. With the recent events...

"Hey Arthur?" He asked quietly as he continued to head for the car. "Are you happy?" He continued, pausing briefly before elaborating. "...With me?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:40 am

Arthur returned the nod and simply followed the American out of the room, taking his time to leave more calmly than him. He put his own wallet in his pocket and got his coat. He shoved his hands into his pockets, shivering a little at the cold air as they headed for the car.

He was surprised by Alfred’s question, to say the least and just furrowed his brow and assumed that the boy was attention seeking.

“Oh do shut up. What a load of nonsense. Do you really think that I would stick around if I wasn’t, Alfred?” he looked up at the American, glowering a little. He didn’t mean to sound quite so harsh but he wasn’t always the most tactful of people. He wasn’t going to outright say that yes, he wanted Alfred, was he?

Alfred did make him happy. His smile was the most endearing thing that Arthur had ever seen. He couldn’t help but not that Alfred had started to smile less recently. The thought made a lump form in his throat.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:38 am

Alfred shivered a little bit at the cold air as well as he stepped outside, definitely not enjoying the cold. He much preferred the lovely heat but unfortunately enough, that didn't really seem every that possible in NYC unless there was an heat wave. The American hesitated when he heard the response, opening the door to the car before stepping inside and starting it up.

"Yeah, you're right." He murmured, a bit put off with the reply. He knew that it was definitely positive in a way but he couldn't help but still have doubts. He always seemed to frustrate Arthur, he didn't know why he would want to stay.

Just recently...he just wanted to make certain that Arthur was still happy with him. He certainly was happy with him. For once, Alfred actually wasn't attention seeking. He soon gave a smile over at Arthur, trying to cheer up as he pressed a brief kiss to Arthur's cheek. With that, he soon started to drive towards the store.

Hopefully he wouldn't waste all their money there.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:06 am

Arthur climbed into the car, beside him and hummed quietly at the kiss upon his cheek. He glanced across to his lover and was silent for a while. Arthur was happy with him but was Alfred happy? Sunshine boy. No, sunshine man. Alfred was a man, not a boy – something that he was beginning to realise more and more with everyday.

“Twit,” he said softly, exasperatedly as he gazed out of the window. But Christ, Alfred, I have fallen so hard for you.

He closed his eyes, brows furrowed as he willed the thoughts away. He didn’t want to feel this way; it hurt too much. He wanted Alfred to be happy and all that he could do was try to provide an ounce of that happiness until Alfred found someone better. A beautiful red-headed girl with blue eyes to match his, freckles and a button nose. Alfred deserved to have small, blue-eyed children running around, and a dog. He deserved a white picketed fence and a big house.

Alfred deserved everything in the world and more; he deserved everything but Arthur.

Arthur’s phone began to ring again and he visibly jolted in his seat before cringing from both embarrassment and the fact that he was being phoned. He answered reluctantly to hear an over-enthusiastic Italian on the other end of the phone.

“Ciao!”

“Mr. Vargas, its Saturday. Why are you calling me?” Arthur tried to put on his best ‘I’m in a bad mood’ voice.

“The ball, you know? It’s tradition that all of the managing parts of Chouchoute wear special designs for the ball! I was just hoping that you would be happy for me to do yours for you, signore?”

“Why… what? Ball, what ball? I haven’t been told a thing about this.”

“Ah, I see… well, it’s three weeks away and I know that it’s a bit late but I was hoping that I could-”

“No, absolutely not. I hate formal events.”

“But, signore, it isn’t an optional event. It’s the biggest time of the year for the American department. There will be lots of people there! Lots of celebrities that wear the clothes and-”

“Are you saying that I don’t have a choice?”

“Sì.”

He sounded so damn happy about it.

“Alright, fine. Yes, you can do mine if you must, Mr. Vargas.”

“Molto bene. I will call in on Monday to get your measurements! Arrivederci!”

“Wait? What was that? Measurements why do you-”

The line was dead.

“Bloody Italians.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 am

Alfred continued on driving and he smiled to himself as he did so, at times glancing over at Arthur just to admire him though he never kept his gaze long since after all, he was driving. Well he had plenty of time to admire him later on so he would just do that instead. Fortunately enough the grocery store wasn't all that far away and they would only get there in a few minutes.

Raising an eyebrow at the phone call though, he quietly listened in on the conversation though he couldn't help but furrow his brows in confusion. Ball? What ball?

Oh wait...he knew exactly what ball they were talking about. Alfred of course had never been invited considering that he was only just an assistant but he had always been rather curious. Just a one time thing of course because honestly, he really didn't fancy extravagant and proper parties. If there was going to be a party, he would much rather have it be more of an excitement than anything else.

"So you're being forced into the ball?" Alfred questioned with slight amusement, not being able to help the small grin playing on his lips.

"Well, I heard that it's pretty nice actually. I'm sure you'll have fun there." He reassured before glancing back over at the road. Of course he would have to force himself to think that the women and men wouldn't be interested in Arthur over there and that he wouldn't be interested back. Hopefully. Especially since he wouldn't be there of course.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:56 pm

“I can’t see what’s so amusing,” Arthur narrowed his eyes at Alfred’s grin. “This is completely ludicrous…” he shoved his phone back in his pocket and huffed out a sigh. After being forced into smart clothes as a child and made to stand around for hours, he had come to loathe these very events. He always ended up just downing lots of champagne and sulked. He never had anything to do!

“Don’t be so cocky. You are coming with me.” They always had plus ones at these sorts of events so Arthur was just assuming that it meant he cold bring whomever he chose. Alfred would make a fine partner to take to such an event, even though they would be unable to act as a couple. At least Arthur would get to see Alfred in a nicer suit than normal. “I am not going to the ball alone. It would look as though I haven’t made any progress for months.”

Progress meaning, ‘it would look as though I can’t pull’.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:07 am

Alfred couldn't help but raise his eyebrows at that, still snickering a bit to himself as he listened to the other. Wow, Arthur really didn't want to come to this event. While Alfred really wasn't a huge fan of formal events (he tended to stay at the food table and eat anything that he could see there), he still was rather curious about the whole event and he really couldn't imagine it being that bad.

He couldn't help but have his eyes widen when he heard the other's comment though. "W-Wait...I'm coming with you?" He asked, still wide eyed. He really wasn't expecting that to happen. "Is that even allowed or something?" He questioned curiously, cheeks rather red. He knew that they wouldn't be able to act as a couple but at least he got to go with him and that's what counted the most.

He grinned a bit at Arthur as he pulled into the parking lot.

"Oh? You need me around to show that you've made progress?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:29 pm

“Yes, of course,” Arthur rolled his eyes as though it was obvious. “I’m sure that everyone else will be bringing their partners, I see no reason as to why I wouldn’t be allowed to come. You are, after all, my assistant as well as my friend,” although Alfred was obviously much more than a friend.

The very fact that Alfred was blushing made Arthur blush, too. He spluttered.

“Not as such. Well… yes but also because I want you to go. I would like for you to come with me, Alfred,” he mumbled and looked out glumly at the store. He would have to try and stop Alfred from buying rubbish once they were inside. He refused to live on pre-made and frozen food.

As soon as they were parked, Arthur unfastened his seatbelt but he didn’t get out of the car. Instead, he looked across at his American boyfriend, lips pursed.

“You do want to come, don’t you?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Alfred couldn't help but laugh at that, unfastening his seatbelt also as he rolled his eyes slightly. "Well, I'm touched that the lovely Mr Kirkland is willing to bring his own assistant." He said with a grin. Running a hand through his hair, he decided to linger in the car just a bit more so he could talk with the Englishman.

Though honestly, he couldn't help but be a bit flustered from the other's statement though he decided to keep his embarrassment down for the moment and instead grinned more confidently. "Well, I'lll be honoured to come with you and the fact that I'm your first choice." With that, he pressed a quick kiss to his cheek and stepped out of the car.

"And of course I want to come! I don't get to come to balls usually so it's pretty cool." By cool, he meant he would spend most of his time eating food at the food table. Fuck, that sounded amazing right now. He would definitely have to buy more from the store.

"Come on, come on!" He urged impatiently, soon hurrying to the store. At times, he loved shopping if only because he could satisfy his cravings this way.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next