My Life Without You

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My Life Without You

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:47 am

Alfred moaned as Ivan slowed down, though each slow, even thrust went deep inside of him, brushing against his prostate in a teasing manner. He tilted his head back so that Ivan's lips could move along his neck, the sensitive skin tingling after every kiss. There was really no way to describe this other than "pure bliss." Ivan was making sure to touch him everywhere, to make his body feel amazing, and he never wanted it to stop.

StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:28 am

Ivan wished this night would never be over but all to soon it was. By the time the sun began to rise the two students lay next to each other breathing heavily as if they had just finished running. The young russian was very happy. Alfreds warm body right next to his own felt heavenly and he couldn't withstand to kiss him again and again.

Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:46 pm

The two of them spent the night together and when morning came, Alfred was exhausted, sore but oh so satisfied. He was currently curled up in Ivan's arms, kissing him softly. "I can't believe I was so lucky to meet someone like you..." Especially after he had essentially been dumped by Arthur...

StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 am

Ivan chuckled and kissed his temple. "Well, I'm also glad that you've found me." He said happily wrapping his arms around Alfred. "I just hope that Matthew won't be angry with me. He seems like a very protective brother."

Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Alfred laughed softly as he made himself comfortable, snuggling under the blankets and close to Ivan's side. "Well... I'll talk to Mattie about it. He can be overprotective but I'll reason with him..."

StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:22 am

"I hope you will." The older teen chuckled and wrapped the blankets closer around them. "He can be qite scary at times. I'm always glad that I'm on the same team as him." Ivan told him. Matthew was a very important friend for him. He'd been the first in the team that had made friends with him and wasn't afraid of his sometimes scary looks. And he couls also handle his sisters quite well wich was amazing in itself.

Since it was saturday Arthur allowed himself to sleep in. The feeling of sleeping next to his beloved boyfriend was just to good to get up early. He wanted to enjoy it as long as possible. Maybe they could stay in bad for the whole day? He thought and snuggled closer to the warm body next to him.

Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:15 pm

Alfred laughed softly, knowing that his brother could be rather scary when someone from his family was threatened. He snuggled against Ivan, smiling as he closed his eyes, falling asleep.

Matthias was curled around Arthur, still fast asleep and quite content to stay in bed for as long as possible.

StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:59 am

Ivan smiled and pressed a kiss on Alfred's temple. "Sleep well." He wispered and watched the other in his sleep. Alfed looked so cute and young when he was relaxed like this. The russian wondered why his boyfriend had broken up with Alfred, or maybe it was the other way around? He didn't knew but wondered.

Arthur woke up around ten in the morning. He felt quite lazy but needed to use the bathroom so he got up. After he came back out he was fully awake and debated on going back to bed or not. Maybe he should go and get some breakfast. Yes, that was a good idea. He picked out some clothes, grabbed his coat and went out.

Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Alfred snuggled close to Ivan as he slept, enjoying the warmth of the other teen next to him. While he was still upset because of Arthur leaving him like that, he was... happier. Maybe Ivan could help him get over Arthur. After all, Ivan was so nice to him and really awesome in bed...

Matthias continued to sleep, though he whined softly when Arthur didn't come back to bed. Where had his boyfriend gone?

StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Ivan knew nothing about Alfred's thoughts but it didn't matter to him. He was just glad that he'd found someone who liked him. The young russian had been surprised that Alfred had come along with him so easily and he wondered if the younger was always like that when it came to relationships. Or was this just a one time thing for the american? Ivan hoped not. Even though he'd just met Alfred he'd taken a strong liking on him.

The shopping diden't take long since the next supermarket wasn't far away from the dorms. Arthur bought a couple of buns and some jam for breakfast and a couple of other things since his fridge was almost empty. He met his brother on the way home wich was quite lucky since he'd bought so many things that his bags where now quite heavy. He put the stuff in the car and they drove back to the dorms. Scott helped him carrying the bags to his room and then left. Arthur unlocked the door and went quietly back inside since he wasn't sure whether or not Matthias was still asleep.

Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Alfred slept soundly for a couple hours, curled up against Ivan's side. He was warm and comfortable here and he hoped that Ivan didn't decide to change his mind after they woke up. He wanted to stay with the other teen...

Matthias eventually woke up around the time that Arthur returned and he smiled sleepily at his boyfriend. "Where did you go off to so early in the morning?"

StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:20 am

In the meantime Ivan had fallen asleep as well dreaming happily. He held Alfred in his arms not even thinking about letting him go. Feeling the warm body next to him was way too comfortable for him. He slept until noon.

Arthur smiled at him and kissed Matthias gently. "Good mornig dear." He said and placed his shopping bags on the table. "I went to buy some things for breakfast."

Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Alfred slept for a long time and he was happy for the rest that he got. It was nice to be able to sleep in and not have to do anything else.

"Oh, food~" Matthias grinned and got up, stretching before walking over to Arthur. "What did you get?"

StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:49 am

Alfred continued to sleep on when Ivan finally got up and took a long shower. After that he checked the fridge for something they could eat. Since it was already this late he thought that he might as well cook some decent lunch.

"You're such a glutton." Arthur laughed and showed him. "Nothing special, just a few buns, bread and jam. I could also boil some eggs if you want." He told him.

Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Still sleeping off his night of sex and a nasty hangover, Alfred remained curled up in Ivan's bed, sleeping soundly. It was nice and warm here, anyway.

"Sounds delicious~" Matthias smiled and hugged Arthur close to him as he looked at the food.

StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:31 am

It was a shame to wake up the cute teenager, Ivan thought. But on the other hand it would have been just as bad to let the food go to waste so he decided to wake up his new lover.
"Alfred, it's time to get up." He said kissing his lips softly.

"Ok, would you set the table then? I'll prepare the food." Arthur asked while putting the food in the fridge and picking up some eggs.

Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:48 pm

Alfred yawned and looked up at Ivan, squinting at the taller teen before he realized he wasn't wearing his glasses. Grabbing them off the nightstand, he sat up, wincing slightly. "How long did I sleep...?"

"Are you sure letting you prepare food is a good idea?" Matthias teased as he started to set the table. Arthur had a nasty habit of burning food...

StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:38 am

Ivan chuckled and kissed him again, just for the fun of it. "It's already past noon. I thought it was time for you to get up. Matthew's probably worried about you."

The younger teen pouted. "I have you know that I am perfectly able to make some scrambled eggs all by myself, thank you very much." Arthur had practiced during the last few years and could at least prepare the most basic things.

Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Alfred laughed softly and sat up, kissing Ivan back. "I should call him to let him know that I'm okay." He stretched and slowly got up, wrapping the sheets around his naked form.

Matthias laughed and kissed Arthur's cheek. "Fine, fine. I'll only step in if I start to smell smoke, okay?"

StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:38 am

The older teen nodded. "That would be good I think. Matthew seems like he's a very caring brother so you shouldn't make him worry too much." He told him. Ivan knew exactely how it felt to worry about your siblings. His sister, especially the younger one, often did things that caused him to worry.

Arthur huffed but nodded. "Whatever. Start setting the table now. I promise it won't burn this time." He still remembered the last time he had prepared food for the two of them. It was about four years ago and if Arthur was honest he had to admit that it had been a catastrophe.

Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Alfred went over to where he had tossed his jacket and grabbed his cell phone from his pocket. After a brief conversation with his brother about how he was alright and safe, he hung up the call and started looking for the rest of his clothes.

With a laugh, Matthias set the table, really hoping that Arthur had gotten better at cooking. He had been hopeless four years ago...

StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:34 am

In the time Alfred needed to call his brother Ivan had prepared the table for lunch. "I hope you're hungry, I mage quite a lot of food." The older boy smiled happily. "Do you want coffee or tea?"

He had indeed gotten better, not too much but still. He produced some scrambled eggs that actually were eatable. "The eggs are ready. Would you make some coffee while I take care of the bread and jam?"

Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:13 am

Once dressed in a pair of boxers, Alfred wandered into the kitchen and stared at all the food. His stomach growled appreciatively and he sat down. "Coffee is great~"

"Coffee would be awesome," Matthias said as he stole a bite of scrambled eggs. They weren't bad. Maybe Arthur really had been trying to improve.

StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Wed May 02, 2012 4:19 am

"Ok." Ivan smiled and poured Alfred and himself a cup of coffee. "I hope you're hungry. I made quite a lot." He said. Ivan himself liked to eat so he hoped that Alfred wasn't too picky with food either.

"Sure." The Brit prepared some for his boyfriend after pouring a cup of tea for himself. "What class are you in by the way? I haven't come across your name yet while doing work for the student council so I don't know." He asked.

Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Thu May 03, 2012 8:23 pm

"I'm starving!" Alfred grinned as he sipped his coffee and started piling food on his plate. After all the "exercise" he had gotten last night, his stomach was quite empty.

"I'm in *someone's class, I honestly have no idea, since our school systems are different xD*. What about you?" Matthias smiled over at Arthur as he waited.

(( Yeah, here in high school, you have multiple teachers in multiple classrooms, generally. xD Idk how it is in Germany.

Also, my god, this new layout is making my computer lag ))

StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top