Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Life Without You

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

My Life Without You - Page 7 Empty Re: My Life Without You

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:40 pm

Alfred's face turned even more red as he listened to his brother speak and he covered his face, embarrassed. "W-Well, I was with Ivan the whole time, so there's nothing to worry about! He took good care of me!" He sighed and hugged his brother. "I'm sorry, Mattie..."

After Matthias got ready, he headed downstairs, grinning brightly at Arthur. "Ready to go?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:16 am

The older twin sighed with frustration. "I bet he did." Matthew hugged his brother in return, accepting his apology but even though he wanted to he couldn't get rid of that nagging feeling inside his chest. It wasn't as if he were in love with Ivan or anything like that but he liked him a lot and knowing that he was actually sleeping with his brother made him awfully jealous.

While Matthias was busy grabbing his trunks Arthur was searching his brother's car for some good CD's. Scott usually had pretty much the same taste as Arthur so the blond Brit was sure that he'd find something sooner or later. By the time his boyfriend returned he'd found one of his favourite CD's and put it into the player. "I'm ready. Let's go."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Alfred continued to blush and he hid his face against his brother's shirt, trying to stop the embarrassment he was feeling. Why was Matthew so good at making him feel bad? It wasn't fair! Stupid Mattie and his ability to make Al feel guilty...

Grinning at Arthur, Matthias settled himself down in the passenger's seat, ready to have a great day with his boyfriend.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:53 am

Matthew let go of his brother and looked him all over. "You look like a tomato." He said. "And you could use a shower." He added rather dryly and went back to the kitchen. "When will you meet up with Ivan? I'm going to the library to finish this project for school but don't use this to turn our flat into some sort of "playgroud" got it?" Matthew told him. He tried to be subtle about the whole topic and hoped that Alfred would get the hint. He realy didn't want those two to fuck around here while he was absent.

It was a pretty long drive to the ocean but it was fun. They listened to a couple of CDs Scott had in his car and talked about pretty much anything. Once in a while they changed places since they both had a licence. It made the whole thing way more comfortable. Sometime in the afternoon they finally arrived at the beach.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:11 pm

"H-Hush, you!" Alfred huffed and fidgeted, trying to move away from his brother, so his apparent odor wouldn't bother his darling twin anymore. "We're going out, so we won't be here! God, you're so paranoid, Mattie!"

Once they arrived at the beach, Matthias started to grin like an idiot, eager to get out of the car and run around. That's what you were supposed to do that the beach, after all.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:19 am

Matthew grinned at him cheekily. "Judging by your blush and smell I guess there's reason enough to be paranoid." It probably wasn't fair to mock Alfred as badly as he did but Matthew was frustrated and his brother was pretty much the reason for that, so why shouldn't he take it out on him he thought.

Arthur followed him, laughing at his childish behaviour. It was somewhat cute the brit thought and looked for a nice spot to place their towels. In a way Matthias reminded him of Alfred but Arthur didn't want to think about that. He shook his head to get rid of these thoughts and undressed himself so that he could go swimming.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:24 am

Alfred's blush returned at that. "Oh my god, Matt! Stop being so gross!" Sticking out his tongue, Alfred stomped off to the bathroom before he and his brother got into a fistfight over something stupid again. It wasn't often that their fights become physical but when they did, it was never pretty.

Turning back to Arthur, Matthias tilted his head to the side and watched him for a moment. Arthur seemed... bothered by something but Matthias had no idea what it could be. He didn't want to pry, though, not yet at least. He just wanted to enjoy their time together, since it had been so long.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:14 am

Matthew just shrugged his shoulders and let his brother sulk for a while. He finished his meal and then grabbed his bag. "I'm going now." He called out to Alfred. "Bye." After telling his brother that he was gone Matthew grabbed his bike and went to the library as planned to finish his project.

After he was done with undressing Arthur went straight for the water. He hadn't been swimming in what felt like years and he really had miss it. About twenty seconds later he dived into the sea.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Alfred took a shower and stuck his head out the door to say goodbye to his brother. Once he was all clean, he had a bite to eat and waited until it was time to meet Ivan.

Matthias set up an umbrella before shedding his shirt as well and following Arthur into the ocean.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:13 pm

After cleaning his flat and having some lunch with his sisters Ivan went to pick up Alfred. He was looking forward to playing a bit football even though he hadn't done that for a very long time. Hopefully Alfred would be a good teacher, he thought. When Ivan reached the dorms he had to look around a bit to find Alfred's and Matthew's room but eventually he got the right number and knocked on the door.

The cool water felt heavenly. Now that he was finally swimming in the ocean agan Arthur wondered how he'd survived so long without doing so. There weren't a lot of waves today so he could let himself drift on the water.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:03 pm

Alfred did some of his homework as he waited for Ivan. When he heard a knock on his door, he ran over to it and opened it, grinning at the Russian student on the other side. "Hey Ivan! Glad you found our room okay. Lemme just grab a football and my shoes and we can go."

The water was wonderfully pleasant and Matthias smiled over at Arthur, watching his boyfriend swim around before relaxing. He swam over to Arthur and grinned at him. "Having fun?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:55 am

"Alright." He grinned and waited for Alfred to get his things. After that they went to the local park. "So, did Matthew get angry?" Ivan asked after a while. "He always worries about things so he was probably mad." The young russian hoped that Alfred hadn't got into a fight with his brother about it. He liked Matthew a lot and didn't want to make him think badly of him.

He grinned at his boyfriend and closed his eyes. "Yes. It's great. I missed this so much." Arthur said and enjoyed the warm sun on his face. "It really was a good idea to come here."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Alfred was happy as they made their way to the park. It wasn't until Ivan brought up Matthew that his smile faded. "Well... yeah, he was pretty mad. Though he seemed more worried about you than me." He laughed weakly and tried to smile at Ivan. "You're a good friend of his and he was worried about me taking advantage of you. Which is dumb, because I'd never do that!"

Smiling, Matthias floated on his back as well, closing his eyes against the bright sunlight. "It really is nice here..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:37 am

Ivan looked at him rather surprised. He'd never thought that Matthew liked him that much. "Did he really say that? How nice of him to worry for me." He smiled a bit. "I should thank him even though I don't think that worrying is neccessary. I trust you."

Arthur nodded even though his boyfriend couldn't see. "It is. It's been so long since I've been to the sea and now I suddenly realized how much I missed it." Arthur said sighing softly. "I miss England." He added after a while. "I always pretended not to so that my parents wouldn't worry. But now that I'm here...I realize that I really do want to go home."

(I'm so sorry for being late all the time but exams are keeping me from any sort of fun. *sigh* It will get better from next week on. Promise.)
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Alfred blushed faintly when Ivan said that he trusted him. They had only just gotten together the night before, so... it made him happy that Ivan already trusted him. He wasn't going to take advantage of that!

Matthias glanced over at Arthur and frowned. "So why don't you go back? I could go with you. England isn't far from Denmark! It's much closer than America, anyway."

( it's okay! <3)
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:17 am

After a few more minutes they reached the park and looked for a nice spot where they could play football. "What do you think? Is this here ok?" Ivan asked and pointed at a place near them. "I don't know much about american football but it looks good to me."

Arthur sighed and opened his eyes again. "I don't know. Somehow I can't imagine living so far away from my family." He said. "They seem to be quite happy and it's not that I hate it here." Arthur looked up to the sun and sighed again. "I want to finish school here but after that...I don't know...I might go back then."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:13 am

Alfred smiled, glad that Ivan was willing to play with him despite not knowing much about the sport. It made him feel happy. "It's perfect right here! And I'll teach you everything I know about football!"

"You can always visit them, you know. Besides, you have to go to uni and then live on your own, right? We can live together!" Matthias grinned at the thought. Arthur would be a great roommate.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:11 pm

"Allright." Ivan smiled and they placed their bags somewhere near and started. Alfred was a good teacher and Ivan soon got the hang of it. American football, he found out, wasn't so bad but he still preferred european fottball.

Arthur smiled at that and nodded. "That would be nice. We're both graduating next summer so that would be possible." He said and turned around to face him. "I'm sure my parents would be delighted to hear that I'll have a trustful roommate. They're always so worried about me. I wonder why."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:47 pm

Alfred was grinning at how quickly Ivan picked up the sport. It was much easier to play with someone who was good at something instead of having to wait for them to learn what to do. After about an hour and a half, Alfred flopped down next to their bags, fishing through his for some water.

Matthias laughed and grinned at Arthur. "They're probably afraid that you'll burn the house down!" While Arthur's cooking had improved, he was still worried about walking into the kitchen and seeing it on fire.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:23 am

Ivan sat down as well and grabbed for a drink. "This game is more fun than I thought." He said happily and gulped down some water. "Thanks for showing me."
They continued to sit there for a while and cooled down. "Are you hungry? I brought some snacks." The older boy asked and rumaged his bag once more for a box his sister had prepared for them. She loved to dote on her little brother even though he wasn't a child anymore and Ivan liked it, at least most of the time.

"Hey! I'm not that bad you meany." Arthur protested and splashed him with water. "I haven't burned anything in quite a while so there's no need to worry about that."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:56 am

"Of course it's fun! I wouldn't play it if it was boring!" Alfred laughed and chugged down some water. When Ivan mentioned food, he perked up a little and peered over into Ivan's bag. "What kind of snacks?" Though Alfred really wouldn't complain about whatever Ivan had brought. Food was food and he loved to eat.

Splashing back, Matthias only laughed harder. "If you say so~"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:30 am

"Haha, who knows?" Ivan laughed. "You americans do a lot of weird things sometimes." He said, mocking him a bit. "Oh just a little something my sister made. Those are called krepli." Ivan told him and handed Alfred a piece of baked dough about the size of a doughnut. "We also have bliny. Usually you eat them with fish but since it's too warm for that we'll have to go with some jam instead. THey're pretty neutral so it's ok."

"I do say so." Arthur said getting a bit pouty. "You're not that great a cook either. And I improved."

(In case you were wondering about what exactly Alfred and Ivan are eating, I'll give you these links with pictures.^^
http://www.chefkoch.de/rezepte/1493151254333860/Russische-Bliny.html
http://www.chefkoch.de/rezepte/1452681250236095/Russische-Krepli.html
I have no idea about russian food by the way. just randomly picked what I found on the internet.)
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:18 pm

"Hey! We do not!" Alfred pouted a little bit at Ivan but quickly cheered up at the sight of food. He didn't really care what it was, as long as it was yummy. He grabbed one of each of the food Ivan offered him, stuffing them in his mouth one at a time.

"I am an excellent cook of grilled cheese sandwiches, I'll have you know." Matthias laughed and splashed some water on Arthur.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:41 pm

"If you say so." Ivan grinned and ate some of the food as well. His sister was a great cook and he enjoyed her dishes a lot. "What do you want to do after eating? It's gotten pretty hot so maybe we could go for a swim?" He suggested.

Arthur laughed and splashed back. "Oh I'm so sorry. I wasn't aware of your amazing skills. To prepare such a sofisticated dish sure is difficult." He mocked.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:20 am

Alfred leaned back against the tree, enjoying the shade and the food. When Ivan brought up swimming, Alfred raised an eyebrow at him. "Swimming? Where?"

"Of course! It's all about the timing to make sure the bread doesn't burn!" Grinning, Matthias continued to splash Arthur, enjoying their water fight.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next