Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Life Without You

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

My Life Without You - Page 10 Empty Re: My Life Without You

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:10 am

"Ah, ok. I'm glad I don't bother you." Ivan said and relaxed. "Well I'm fine. Helped my sisters a little and prepared dinner." He told him. "How about you? Is work going well?"

"I am." Arthur replied while stretching his sore muscles. "Let's go. We still have to drive for about an hour." They got back into the car and drove back to the campus. "Will you stay at your room tonight or do you want to come to my place?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:54 am

Alfred smiled as he listened to Ivan talk, wondering what it would be like to have sisters instead of a brother. It probably wouldn't be as fun. "Well, I'm almost done with all my homework, so that's a good thing!"

Matthias yawned as they got back in the car. "I dunno. I thought you had school work to do? I don't want to bother you if that's the case."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:24 am

"Ah that sounds good. What plans do you have for the evening when you're done with work?" Ivan wanted to know and sat down on his sofa, which was more comfortable than his chair. "I heard there's a good movie on tv tonight. I've seen it before it's pretty funny even though it's supposed to be a horror movie." He told Alfred.

"You don't bother me." Arthur said while they were leaving the high way. "It's not that much actually. I can do it tomorrow so no need to stay away." The truth was that he didn't have any work left, he'd just said that so that Matthias would stop asking him about his thoughtful face. Now Arthur felt bad for lying to him. Maybe he should have told him the truth afterall.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:03 pm

"I dunno, I might watch TV or something." Alfred yawned and glanced at the clock. He should be finished with his homework soon, so that was good. "A horror movie, huh? That sounds like fun!" Alfred loved horror movies, even though he knew that he always got really frightened because of them. Maybe this time he would be able to handle it, though.

"Alright. If it's fine with you, I don't mind hanging out in your room." Matthias grinned a little, wondering what they could do. Maybe there was a movie they could watch or something.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:42 am

"Ah, so you like horror movies?" Ivan asked excitedly. "I love them too. Maybe we could watch some together sometime? There will be a horror marathon at the cinema next week. Would you like to go?" He wanted to know and hoped that Alfred would say yes.

"Of course I'm fine with it. That's why I asked." Arthur said smiling. About twenty minutes later they finally reached the dorms and quickly went upstairs. "Dear god I need a shower. There's sand everywhere."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:39 pm

"I do!" Even though the movies turned him into a terrified mess... "A movie marathon? We should totally go together! It would be a lot of fun!" Alfred smiled a little bit. If Ivan was there with him, that would help him a lot.

Matthias couldn't help but laugh at the two of them. They were covered with sand and smelled like the ocean. "Yes, a shower would be a good idea."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:59 am

"Awesome. I'll pick you up. My sister said she would lend me her car if I wanted to go to the cinema." Ivan told him excitedly. "Oh by the way, I probably won't be able to see you until then because our coach has changed his plans and we'll have to practice more often for a while now."

"Want to join me then?" Arthur asked grinning and grabbed some fresh clothes and towels.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:47 pm

"Oh really...?" He frowned a little at the thought of not seeing Ivan until their next date. "You better do good during practice, alright? I'll ask Matt and he'll tell me if you slack off!" Alfred laughed a little at that.

"If you insist~" Matthias smiled and followed Arthur to the bathroom.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:03 am

"Yeah sorry. It came rather unexpected." Ivan said apologizing but then laughed. "Ok, ok, I'll give it my best." He laughed. "Sure, do that. I never slack of though."

"I do, even though I have the feeling that you would come in with me nontheless." Arthur smiled and kissed him gently before he entered the bathroom and started to undress.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Alfred smiled to himself, wondering if he had any time to watch the hockey team practice. Probably not, since he had his own practice to deal with. "I'll miss you, Ivan."

Matthias laughed and kissed him back, following Arthur into the bathroom and undressing as well. It would be nice to get the salty ocean water off of his skin.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:34 am

Ivan smiled happily on the phone. "I'll miss you too but don't worry. It's just a week and we can call each other." He said and continued to chat with Alfred for a little longer but eventually it was time to hang up. "Well, guess I need to go to bed now. Have to get up early next morning."

Arthur too was eager to wash himself. As much as he loved the ocean it was always a pain in the ass to get rid of all the sand afterwards. He stepped under the warm water and started to wash himself.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:15 pm

"You're right. I promise to call, okay?" Alfred smiled to himself as they continued to talk, enjoying talking to the older student. When it came time to hang up, he did so with a sigh, telling Ivan that he would look forward to their date.

Joining Arthur in the shower, Matthias started to wash himself off as well, trying to get all the sand off his skin and out of his messy hair.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:40 am

"Please do." Ivan said happily. He hoped Alfred would find some time to call him during the next few days. They continued to talk for a while but all too soon it was time to hang up. "I'm looking forward to it too. I'll pick you up around 8 so be ready." Ivan told him and then hang up.

Getting rid of the sand was pretty hard and Arthur had to wash his hair twice to get it all out. When he was done showering he put on some fresh clothes and laid down on the couch, waiting for Matthias to join him.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:31 am

Alfred said goodbye to Ivan and hung up, smiling to himself. He couldn't wait until their next date, but he would just have to get through the school week first. Hopefully it would go by quickly.

Once both of them were clean and dressed, Matthias joined Arthur on the couch, pulling the other student close for a hug. "I had fun today, Arthur."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:09 am

Ivan too felt bad about not being able to meet up with Alfred during the next week but it couldn't be helped. They would have to find a time where they could at least call each other.

Arthur rested his head on Matthias lap and smiled at him happily. "I had fun too. I hope we'll have time to do things like that more often from now on."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Matthias smiled at Arthur and hugged him close. "I hope so too. But we'll have to wait until next weekend, because I have football practice every day this week."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:28 am

"What? Really?" Arthur was pretty disappointed to hear that. "That sucks. Is there some important match anytime soon, or what?" He didn't want his boyfriend to be busy the whole week but it probably couldn't be helped. Scott was pretty strict when it came to practice so it would be no need to talk to him about it. "Well, guess I'll need to come and watch then."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:09 pm

"Yeah, we've got a pretty big game on Friday, so coach wants everyone to be in top form. You know how your brother is." Matthias sighed and hugged Arthur closer. "You'll really come and watch?" He grinned, pressing a kiss to the top of Arthur's head. "I'll make sure to do my best, then!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Arthur blushed a little at seeing his excitement. "Yes, I'll come. Just don't expect too much cheering." He said and wrapped his arms around him. "You better give it your best or else I'll be mad at you." Arthur chuckled and closed his eyes.
They spend the rest of the evening cuddling on the sofa and watching a movie. When it was almost midnight they went to bed, they had class the next morning after all.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Alfred was actually excited for school the next day. Hopefully he would be able to see Ivan during lunch or between classes. Both of them were busy with practice this week, so he wanted to at least be able to spend a little time with his boyfriend. He smiled to himself as he headed toward his first class, not really paying attention to where he was going.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:40 am

Arthur had slept wonderfully that night and was in an exceptional good mood the next day. He went to class and later took care of his president duties so that he could attent Matthias' training in the afternoon. Only then, when he was already standing next to the field, did he remember that not only his boyfriend but also Alfred would be there.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:11 pm

The day seemed to fly by and soon enough, Alfred found himself out on the practice field, going through his warm up drills. It was as he was doing these that he spotted someone on the sidelines and he glanced over to see who it was. When he recognized the person, his heart felt like it stopped.

Why was Arthur here?
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:53 am

When Arthur first reached the field he couldn't spot Alfred anywhere which made him relax a bit. He talked briefly to his brother but then the training began so he looked for a nice place to sit and watch everything. During the warm up he finally noticed Alfred and an uncomfortable feeling spread in his stomach. He didn't like this, he felt guilty even though there was no reason for that. It wasn't as if Arthur was cheating on Alfred or something. They'd broken up, Alfred had broken up to be exact, so why should he feel guilty for being here and watching his boyfriend? The young Brit let out a sigh and tried to focus on Matthias. Maybe he could just ignore Alfred, maybe that weird feeling would go away like this, he thought.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Alfred quickly looked away from Arthur, not wanting to dwell on anything that had to do with the older teen. He had Ivan now and Ivan was all he needed. If Arthur wanted to break things off just because he didn't love him and still loved his old boyfriend, then fine. Alfred wasn't going to think about him then. But it was hard not to keep sneaking glances over to where Arthur was sitting.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:15 am

Alfred wasn't the only one who had difficulties to keep his eyes off the other. Arthur too couldn't help but glance over at his ex-boyfriend from time to time. When it was time for a break Matthias went over to him so that they could talk, which helped Arthur to relax and forget about that weird situation at least for a bit. Why did this have to be so awekward? On the other hand Alfred didn't seem to care so maybe he shouldn't be bothered by it, Arthur thought. As the practise continued he felt it was easier not to think of Alfred so much, but then their eyes met a couple of times and he had to realize that the younger teen was glancing at him as well, that he probably cared afterall.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next