Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Life Without You

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

My Life Without You - Page 3 Empty Re: My Life Without You

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:03 am

"But I like flattering you, Arthur!" Matthias grinned as he kissed Arthur again. "Besides, you would make a lovely tomato."

Alfred returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around Ivan and holding him close. "Mmm, you can have my heart... Please take good care of it." He smiled a little, a bit nervous about throwing himself into another relationship because he didn't want to get hurt again, but Ivan... Ivan had only looked at him with kindness and gentleness and it made him happy.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:11 am

"Now you sound like that weird spaniard Antonio." Arthur laughed wrapping his arms around the taller blond. "That reminds me of the time when we met. You were so cute and charming back then."

"I will Alfred. I promise." Ivan said seriously and pulled him closer. "You can trust me." The older teen kissed him again letting his hands roam hungrily over Alfreds well formed body.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:15 am

Matthias laughed as he snuggled with Arthur, making himself as comfortable as possible. "I was not cute! I was awkward and gangly and too tall."

"Thank you..." Alfred mumbled softly as Ivan held him close. He eagerly returned the kiss, moaning softly as he felt Ivan's hands moving across his body. "Mmm... I think we're overdressed for this..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:20 am

"I loved you that way. When I first saw you I thought you were adorable. A bit weird but adorable." Arthur laughed and rested his head on Matthias chest.

The big russian agreed with Alfred on this. "Let's change that then." He whispered in his ear and began to undress the other. First he let his hands wander under Alfreds shirt and pulled it over his head. "You look gorgeous." He purred and peppered kisses over his neck, chest and stomach.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:25 am

Matthias felt his face turning a bit red and he ran a hand through Arthur's hair, embarrassed. "Why do ya gotta say such embarrassing things sometimes?"

Alfred purred softly as Ivan's hands moved under his shirt and eventually pulled it off. He felt himself blush at the compliment and he meant to respond, to say that he wasn't gorgeous, when Ivan's mouth was suddenly covering his bare chest and stomach with kisses and he melted under the touch. As much as he didn't want to, he sat up and pushed Ivan back, before moving to take the other's shirt off as well.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:33 am

"It's not embarrasing. You were cute and sometimes I wonder why I seemed to be the only one to notice that. Well, guess I should be glad."

Ivan was a bit surprised when Alfred suddenly pushed him back. At first he thought the younger blond was rejecting him after all and he started to worry. But when the other began to work off his shirt he relaxed again. "Like what you see?" He chuckled a bit and pulled him close again.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:37 am

"Because you're just as crazy as I am?" Matthias laughed and kissed Arthur again. "And I'm the only one who noticed how cute you were under your eyebrows."

Alfred purred as he looked at Ivan's toned chest and stomach. It was clear that the other worked out and from what he had seen at hockey practice, he wasn't surprised. "Mmm, I do~" Wrapping his arms around Ivan once they were close again, he kissed him passionately.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:17 am

Arthur chuckled. "We sure were some weird teenagers. But look at us now. I don't know about you but I'm quite popular." He smiled and cuddled with his boyfriend.

"That's good. Because I also like what I see and wouldn't want to let you go right now." Ivan enjoyed his time with Alfred. The younger teen was nice company but also nice to look at. But Ivan didn't just want to look, he wanted to touch him. "You're still wearing too much clothes." He said smiling and unbuttoned Alfreds pants and pulled them down.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:21 am

"Oh? You're popular now? I never would have guessed!" Matthias joked before laughed softly. "I heard you were Student President. That's really great, Arthur!"

"And I don't wanna let you go." Alfred smiled as he pressed closer to Ivan, pressing soft little kisses along his jaw before he felt Ivan tugging at his pants. He shifted his position along with Ivan's movements, making it easier for the other teen to pull his jeans off. Once they were finally off, Alfred was left in a pair of American flag boxerbriefs that did little to hide his arousal.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:28 am

"Jup, I am. I was pretty surprised actually. Guess the girls like my accent." He laughed. But actually he had worked quite hard to gain the respect he had today. Good looks and his charms had helped too he knew.

Ivans eyes were focused on Alfreds body. Only his boxers were in his way now and he was about to get rid of them quickly. "You're beautiful." He purred and touched him gently again. "Tell me what you want Alfred."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:31 am

"Of course the girls liked your accent. It's British and all proper sounding, which makes American girls swoon." Matthias laughed, though he was really proud of Arthur. He knew how hard Arthur always worked at what he did, so he wasn't surprised with his position at the school.

Through his drunken haze, Alfred remembered that he was rather embarrassed by his own body and he blushed, though that didn't stop Ivan from staring. He gasped softly at the touch and moved closer to Ivan, clinging to the taller teen. "I want you, Ivan..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am

"They should hear my father talking then. My brothers and I sound like drunken punks compared to him and his Oxford english." Really Arthur cherished the english language and always bemoand the fact that the american people seemed to butcher it. But he wasn't even half as posh as his father or grandfather.

The older teen licked his dry lips. Hell he wanted that boy. That pretty boy that was laying on his bed looking so fabiously delicious. He wanted to taste him, to explore his body with all his senses. "You'll get me." Ivan said with his thick accent and kissed Alfred hungrily while his hand moved down over his chest and between his legs.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:11 am

Matthias laughed loudly at that, trying to picture someone sounding even more proper than Arthur. It was a silly thought and he laughed as he pulled Arthur into another kiss.

Blushing, Alfred looked up at Ivan, waiting to see what the older boy would do first. The heavy accent made him moan softly and he swore that if Ivan kept talking to him like that, he wasn't going to last very long. His moan grew in volume when Ivan's hand slipped between his legs and he pulled the other into another desperate kiss.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:41 am

Arthur punched him a bit on the arm. He did't like it when people laughed at him. "You're mean." He pouted and showed Matthias his best puppy eyes.

Ivan could what effect his accent had on Alfred and he liked that very much. He loved to see him coil beneath him and hear him moan his name. Ivan wouldn't let him come that easily. The older teen touched Alfreds member gently until it was fully errect while his lips played with the blonds nipples.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:05 pm

"I am not mean and you know it." Matthias laughed as he kissed Arthur's pouting lips. "You don't sound like a drunken punk, alright?"

Alfred pressed into the touches, moaning as he reached down to pull his underwear off completely. The stupid things were in the way of having Ivan's wonderful hands touch him all over. He swore softly as Ivan's lips teased his nipples, the attention to the sensitive skin sending pleasurable shivers down his spine.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:00 am

"Alright." Arthur gave in and wrapped his arms around Matthias. Cuddling was way better anyway. The younger blond almost fell asleep when his stomach suddenly growled. "I just remembered I didn't have anything for lunch. How about dinner luv? I'm starving."

"Are you feeling good Alfred?" Ivan asked and teased him with his tongue. "Tell what makes you feel good. I want to know what you like."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:36 am

Matthias would have been content to just fall asleep like that, but the growling of Arthur's stomach was telling them otherwise. He laughed and sat up, pulling Arthur with him. "Sure, let's get something to eat!"

"Y-Yes..." Alfred moaned softly and grabbed one of Ivan's hands, moving it down to his now bare length. "Touch me here... Please, Ivan?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:26 am

Arthur didn't give him a chance to change his opinion. Je almost jumped out of bed and fished for his shoes. "Great. Let's go then." He said eagerly.

"Of course." Ivan purred in his heavy accent and grabbed Alfreds lenght, jerking it a few times until precome was dripping down it's head. "You look quite eager." He chuckled and licked up the clear liquid.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Matthias laughed and sat up, grabbing his shoes and slipping them back on. He was so happy to be back here with Arthur.

Another moan escaped Alfred as Ivan's hand stroked him and he blushed. "It's all because of you, Ivan," he purred, twitching with need as Ivan licked him. It felt so good...
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 am

"Why are you laughing? Am I that funny?" Arthur asked smiling when he was fully dressed to get outside. Still hungry he dragged Matthias out of his room and walked down the street. "Where do you want to go? Things haven't changed much since you weren't here."

"That's good. I want to be the only reason why you feel like this." He groaned and kissed the younger teen passionately. "No one but me shall give you pleasure like this." Ivan whispered lovingly into Alfreds ear and touched his body gently, looking for spots that would make him feel even better.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:51 pm

"No, I'm just happy to be with you." Matthias smiled and wrapped his arms around Arthur before letting the other lead him outside. It was a nice day ad he just wanted to walk around with Arthur and enjoy food together.

Alfred moaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Ivan and holding him close. There was no way he was going to let the other go, not now when he felt so good. "It's all yours," he purred, leaning into Ivan's touches whenever he found them particularly nice.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:55 pm

"You're such a sap Matthias." Arthur chuckled and kissed him lovingly. "I missed that. When you're around me, I always feel like Juliett being wooed by Romeo." He laughed and walked towards his favourite italiene resturant.

Ivan smirked and let go of Alfred for a second. He searched his top drawer for a bottle of lube. When he found it he returned to Alfred's needy body to shower it with attention again. "Have you ever done this before?" The russian teen asked touching Alfreds entrance gently.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:18 pm

"Of course I am! And you love it." Matthias laughed and kissed Arthur back, holding him close for a moment before letting go and following him to the restaurant. He was glad to be back with Arthur.

A whine left Alfred when Ivan moved away from him and he wished that Ivan would hurry up, because he was already missing the warmth of the Russian's body. When Ivan returned, he smiled up at him and nodded. "Yeah... I have..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:10 am

The younger teen nodded. "You could say so." He admitted. Soon they entered the resturant and sat down on a table in a quiet corner. A few minutes later the waiter came to their table. "Ve~ Arthur, long time no see." Feleciano greated him friendly and then spotted Matthias. "Oh you're back. Ve~ that's great. Are you here on vacation or will you stay?" The young italien asked hastily. They had been regular guests at the resturant before Matthias went back to europe and Feli remembered them well.

Ivan licked his lips and nodded. "Good. The I know on what pace I can move." He said and kissed him again. After that he opened the bottle of lube and poured some of it on his hand and warmed it up before he reached Alfred's entrance again.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:32 pm

Matthias was glad when they sat down, because it made it easier to talk to Arthur since he was sitting across from the other student. He smiled at Feliciano, glad to see that the man was still as bubbly as ever. "I'm actually staying until Arthur and I graduate," he said with a grin.

Alfred kissed Ivan back passionately, holding the taller teen close to him. He shivered as he felt Ivan's fingers move toward his entrance, covered in (thankfully warm) lube. A purr left him as he kissed down Ivan's jaw to his neck, leaving little marks in his wake.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next