My Life Without You

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My Life Without You

Post by Student President Arthur on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:41 am

"Ve~ so you're back together? How nice. I always thought it was sad that the two of you broke up." Feli cheered happily handing them the menues. "Well, hope you'll enjoy your evening here. I'll be back later to chat a bit." The young italien smiled and went away.

The young russian looked down at Alfred and licked his lips again. The sight was delicious and he wanted to enjoy it for a while. Slowly one of his fingers entered Alfred's entrance and disappeared till the first knuckle.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:36 pm

"Yes! I couldn't stop thinking about Arthur, so I came back." Matthias smiled over at Arthur and took his hand once Feliciano left. "I'm so glad I came back, Arthur... I really did miss you so very much..."

Alfred spread his legs and purred up at Ivan, enjoying how the taller teen was looking at him. It made him feel wanted... He tensed up when Ivan pushed a finger into him before trying to relax as best as he could.
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:30 am

Arthur smiled and blushed a bit as Matthias took his hand and told him again just how much he'd missed him. "I'm also glad that you came back. When I saw you at the field I thought I was dreaming."

"Relax, I won't hurt you." Ivan said gently, waiting for Alfred to relax. When he was sure that he could take it he moved his finger in and out until a second one could enter.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:13 pm

"This has been a dream for me for so long... I'm so glad that it's finally real." Matthias kissed Arthur's hand before looking through the menu to see if there was anything that he wanted.

"I-I know..." Alfred wrapped his arms tightly around Ivan and nuzzled him, wincing slightly when a second finger was added.
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:57 am

"Me too." He smiled. "Me too." Arthur almost whispered and held Matthias hand tight. "Who had thought that I would be still so madly in love with you even though we had no contact for years."

"Tell me if it's uncomfortable. I won't go faster then you can take it." Ivan reasured him and waited for a few moments. "You're so cute Alfred. I want to make you feel really good." The older teen said kissing him softly.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:07 pm

"I was actually really surprised, Arthur... I thought that you would have already moved on or something." Matthias laughed a little, trying not to show how worried he had been about that.

"I-It's okay right now..." Alfred blushed when Ivan called him cute and he shook his head. He wasn't cute... But he kissed back softly, smiling against Ivan's lips.
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:44 am

Arthur sighed and looked to the side. "I...I would be lying if I said that I didn't try to go on." The younger teen admitted. He felt the heat creeping into his cheeks. He hated that he had to tell Matthias but he couldn't lie to him either.
"When you left I felt so desperate and lonely. So...I tried but failed miserably."

"Good." He smiled and continued to widen Alfred's entrance. Soon he would be able to fit in. Excitement ran through his body at the thought of entering the attractive boy beneath him. Slowly his fingers began to scissor the younger until a third finger could fit in as well.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:48 am

Matthias raised his eyebrows as he listened before gently squeezing Arthur's hand. "It's okay! To be honest, I tried as well, but I always kept thinking about you, so I knew that nothing I tried was going to work out."

Alfred moaned softly, wrapping his arms around Ivan and holding him close, placing little kisses along his jaw. He was doing his best to distract himself from the somewhat uncomfortable feeling, because he knew that he would like what was to come.
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:15 am

Arthur nodded and pressed Matthias hand against his cheek. "Seems like we don't need to try anymore. You're back in my live and it feels like you weren't gone at all." He smiled. "Never leave me again ok?"

The older russian took his time to prepare the other. But soon he reached a point where he couldn't hold back anymore. He pulled his fingers out and placed himself between Alfreds legs. "Are you ready?"
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:29 pm

"Of course I'll never leave you." Matthias smiled at him and gently stroked his cheek before being interrupted by Feliciano who had come to take their orders.

"Y-Yes..." Alfred purred up at the Russian and grabbed the lube, spreading some on his hands and warming it up before putting it on Ivan. He grinned at the other, wanting to see his reaction.
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:13 am

"I wouldn't let you go anyway." Arthur smiled and then ordered his food. He felt like pzza today so he ordered one with spinach, his favourite.

Ivan let out a deep growl when Alfred coated his member with lube. It was a heavenly sensation and the older felt like he wouldn't last long if he continued like that. He escaped Alfreds grib and placed the tip f his cock on Alfreds entrance. "Relax." He whispered and then pushed in the first few centimeters.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Matthias grinned and ordered some pasta before turning his attention back to Arthur and everything they had missed out on together.

Alfred purred up at Ivan, letting the taller teen pull away from him, content to just wrap his arms around him. He tried to relax as best as possible but it still hurt a bit as Ivan pushed inside of him. "You're so big..."
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:06 am

They really had missed a lot of things as it seemed. Arthur and Mathias talked for hours non stop and when the resturant quietened down Feliciano came to join them at their table. It felt just like before, just like his boyfriend had never left him in the first place. Arthur enjoyed this evening more then he'd ever thought he would but deep inside him stayed a bitter feeling he couldn't get rid of.

The older boy chuckled a little and kissed Alfred's temples. "Sorry for that. But I promise you it will feel very good after you got used to it." He said gently and waited a little longer before finally moving deeper inside. Step by step he claimed Alfred's insides, pushing a bit deeper every time until he was in completely.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Matthias was happy, since he had missed Arthur so much. It was like nothing had changed and he wanted it to stay that way. He couldn't even tell that something was bothering Arthur.

Alfred clung to Ivan, nuzzling against him and relaxing slowly as Ivan moved deeper inside of him. It still hurt a little but he was slowly getting used to the feeling of having Ivan inside of him.
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:36 am

The resturant was already closing when they finally went home. They had made plans to go out with Feli and his boyfriend in the near future. It had been a perfect evening. "Want to stay at my room tonight?" Arthur asked and leaned a bit against Mathias.

With every gentle thrust Alfreds inner walls became softer and gliding in went more smoothly. Soon Ivan could move faster bringing pleasure to both of them.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:58 am

Matthias draped an arm over Arthur's shoulders and smiled at him. "If you don't mind that I stay over," he said, pressing a kiss to Arthur's cheek.

Once he adjusted and the pain started to fade, Alfred started to enjoy himself. He moaned loudly and pressed closer to Ivan, wanting both of them to be as close to each other as possible.
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:42 am

Arthur chuckled. "I wouldn't ask if I did mind." He smiled and kissed him.

Ivan moaned as well. Alfred was so tight it felt amazing. As soon as his muscles had relaxed fully he could move even faster. He searched for Alfred's prostate to make him feel even better.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:45 am

"I suppose that's true." Matthias chuckled and returned the kiss, happy.

Alfred moaned loudly as Ivan picked up the pace and he lifted his hips, trying to match his thrusts. It took a bit of shifting around until Ivan brushed against his prostate and he moaned even louder, his arms clinging to Ivan tightly.
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:39 am

Happy and in total harmonie they went back to Arthurs room. They spent lots of time laying on the bed together talking. In the early morning they fell asleep hand in hand.

Alfred's loud moans where a great turn on. He wanted to hear it again and again. Ivan kept up his pace and hit this sweet spot again and again.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:43 am

Matthias was simply glad to be able to stay with Arthur and when they finally fell asleep, he was curled up around him, smiling as he slept.

It was a bit exhausting to keep his hips in the position they were in but it was so worth it. The angle was perfect and he would definitely have to remember this next time. He pulled Ivan into a kiss, moaning loudly.
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:06 am

After a while Ivan realized that Alfred had a bit of trouble holding his position so he layed an arm under his hips to help him a little. The older teen moaned into the kiss and thrusted a bit harder. Alfred was driving him crazy.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Alfred smiled against Ivan's lips as the taller teen held his hips up and he moaned, arching up into Ivan, wanting to bring him closer and closer. His whole body was tingling with pleasure and he could hardly stand it.

"I w-want all of you, Ivan..."
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:06 am

"And all of me you get." Ivan said enjoying this more and more with every passing minute. The passion was burning in his body and he was eager to share it with Alfred. "Tell me how you like it. What makes you feel good?" He purred kissing him again. First his mouth then down his jaw to his neck.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Alfred moaned and moved Ivan's hand over his body, lingering on the places that made his breath hitch and body shudder with pleasure. He wanted all of the other teen, wanted to feel wanted and loved... "Feels so good..."
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:48 am

Ivan learned all those spots Alfred liked be heart. The sounds Alfred make were just too delicious to be ignored so he gave those sweet spots all of his attention. His thrusts got slower as he now concentrated on kissing Alfreds jawline and and neck. Ivans hands roamed his muscular body playing with his sensitive skin.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top