Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suffer not a Witch to Live. (Wanda and Witchy. Cbox'verse)

2 posters

Go down

Suffer not a Witch to Live. (Wanda and Witchy. Cbox'verse) Empty Suffer not a Witch to Live. (Wanda and Witchy. Cbox'verse)

Post by Wanda Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:46 pm

Warning: Major Character Death in the past and soon to come.

Wymond roared in surprise as he appeared in a small clearing in woods he didn't know, and he glanced upward when a voice spoke up, "Sorry, Wymond....but something is about to happen and it's best we are not part of it for a bit."

Gwyneth gave a very bitter smile as she looked own at the baby unspeakable horror and sighed, she was suppose to show up at the scene of the grim battlefield and revived everyone that died and healed the people that lived. The 2Ps were smarted, they took out all the healers and reviver but her.

But, but.... if she showed up just now, her other self would finally show herself and it would just become a bloodbath with a razed world after nor was she sure she should be near her past self as he goes insane from grief.

"I hate this so much, but...."

Gwyneth tried to ignore the feeling of laughter as she took a seat to wait.

~*~*~*~

Wanda stared unseeing across the battlefield, seeing his son's and Angel's death by 2P Witchy played over and over in his head, he was mumbling "it's his fault, it's his fault, it's his fault."

Something finally snapped and he turned to glare at Witchy, he screamed at him, "It's your fault Angel and my son is dead! YOURS! You should die!!!!"

His eyes turned cold and hard...

((DFLFDFD STUPID MUSE! *kicked it* I had to have Gwyneth pop up first to have it even get started. oys.)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Suffer not a Witch to Live. (Wanda and Witchy. Cbox'verse) Empty Re: Suffer not a Witch to Live. (Wanda and Witchy. Cbox'verse)

Post by Ghost Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:58 am

When Witchy first came to, there was only Wanda and himself left.

Lenny was laid across the blood-splattered ground, spread-eagled and his face turned away; Annie was a few metres away, his wings bent at an unnatural angle. The corpses they arranged into an orderly line were still as dead as before, but what happened? Witchy only remembered dozing off on Lenny's shoulder for a brief nap before this happened...

Something snickered in the back of his head before Wanda turned around to scream at him that it was all his fault. Witchy took a step back, eyes widening in fear and confusion; his fault? What did he do...?

(You killed them.)

There was something about Wanda that raised Witchy's hackles - yes, Wanda and he had been at each other's throats before, but this was different. He was wary, frightened even; there was something in the air telling him to run for his life. But this was Wanda, and Wanda had been known for issuing death threats even, and Witchy can't force himself to follow his intuition.

He stood firm to the spot. "Wanda..."

Ghost

Back to top Go down

Suffer not a Witch to Live. (Wanda and Witchy. Cbox'verse) Empty Re: Suffer not a Witch to Live. (Wanda and Witchy. Cbox'verse)

Post by Wanda Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:46 pm

If Wanda was in his right mind, he would knew that Witchy shouldn't be blame for the things his other self did. But, he wasn't and so he continued his enraged walk toward the one(who's body was use to-) that killed two of his important people. No, this monster would pay with his life. He snarled darkly, "I will revenge their deaths! I will not rest until you are dead!"

....If Wanda wasn't mad in grief, he would have just started shooting at Witchy, instead he tried to detached Witchy's head from his shoulders with his scythe.

There is no mercy, only the death of the monster in Wanda's eyes, but... at least death would be quick? And he hasn't gone the way of the other Wanda who hungers for flesh.
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:26 pm

It was only pure instinct that led Witchy to jerk back and drop down onto the ground in surprise, the scythe's blade passing through the air above him, cutting cleanly through where his neck has previously been. He grabbed his staff and scrambled up, swearing profusely at Wanda only to realise that he was not listening. Those were the eyes of someone set on getting his way.

As of now, Wanda's way was Witchy's death, so no large effort was put into thinking about what to do.

Although his usual method was to fight head on, Wanda's anti-magic necklace was very much a pain in the arse. There was only one option left.

Witchy ran.

Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:01 pm

He snarled with rage as the scythe missed Witchy's head and his snarl turned more rageful when the witch just run, he screamed "You can't run away forever! I will find you and I will kill you!"

He kept a hold on the scythe as he broke into a run to chase after Witchy.

If he was in his right mind, he actually... might be more cautious.
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:05 pm

He tore through the forest, his heart pounding along with his steps, his breath coming in short and laboured puffs. He knew he could not run forever, he was bound to tire out and Wanda had more stamina that people knew. He did, however, have his speed, and so he forged on.

He soon came to a stop in front of a rather large tree - Wanda was coming, he could feel it - but he needed a plan, a break, some sort of counter-attack that would keep Wanda away. Magic circles won't work, not with that blasted necklace around Wanda's neck. He had to get it off, by hook or by crook.

...speaking of hooks.

Witchy scrambled up the tree, his footwork slippery but steady. He just have to hook the necklace and slip it off Wanda's head - it wasn't as if it was a choker - and that was one defense down. He began to fashion a hook, a fishing line of sorts out of some black thread he had on him and a metallic wire thing that Damsey called a 'paperclip' he had taken a shine to. He twisted the thing into a hook, securing the string around the end and tested it on some leaves on the ground. It wasn't perfect, but it would have to do.

Casting a glamour over himself and blending into the tree, Witchy waited for the Witch Hunter.

Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down