Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18 - Page 5 Empty Re: The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

Post by King of Spades Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:24 am

Alfred was caught by surprise at Angel's thrashing and insistent flapping of wings. He had cried out that he was hurting him and he instantly felt guilt wash over him like a wake-up call. He was so stupid for thinking that he could do this without any knowledge. As a result, he stepped back. His young face was confused and full of blame.

"I-I'm so sorry. Arthur, I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you, really." The distress was so overwhelming that his fingers had started to tremble. He had wanted Arthur to feel good and he had ruined it.

The broad shoulders slumped in defeat. Alfred was too preoccupied with the blame on himself that he hadn't really registered the angel's suggestion to look for oil or anything similar as lubrication.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18 - Page 5 Empty Re: The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:39 am

Arthur slumped against the wall when Alfred stepped back. Fuck that had hurt. Glacing up at Alfred he was ready to snap at the king for even attempting to try stretch him without oil but could tell the other was blaming himself for doing that and hurting him. Arthur sighed.

"It was not your fault, Alfred. You didn't know." reaching forward he grabbed Alfreds arm and pulled him back so they were almost back in their previous positions. Arthur smirked at the king before kissing him to try get rid of the guilt present on Alfreds face. One hand slipped down to stroke Alfred again while the other moved from the arm he had grabbed to drag him over and off to the side. The hand was engulfed in a shimmering light before oil in a dark blue glass bottle appeared in his hand. Magic could be useful at times.

"You can continue if you wish. I was mostly surpised." he waved the bottle infront of Alfred's face. "and I thought you promised to fuck me againest the wall" he gave Alfred another stroke with the last work of that sentance and leant in so he was almost kissing him again. "So are you going to do that?"
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:51 am

Alfred heaved out a relieved sigh as he was engulfed in a forgiving embrace. Willingly, he returned the kiss lovingly. The strokes and the seductive words were enough to make his cock react again and he groaned. Blinking through his blurry vision, he could see a small vial of oil appearing in Arthur's hand.

He wanted to continue. God, he really needed to continue. Taking the vial in his hand, he was about to pour a generous amount on his hand, but then his movements just stopped. His hands had begun to tremble again.

"I can't," he finally whispered. "I'll end up hurting you again and I don't want that." The incident had reminded him of his awfully inexperienced self, and it had shown how painful it was, if not done correctly.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:04 pm

Arthur leant back on the wall and smiled when Alfred took the vial from his hand, watching as he went to pour some into his hands only to stop. Why was he stopping? He obviouly wanted it and Arthur had said he could continue.

At the explanation Arthur almost laughed, but figured it would not help the young king in anyway. That was just it, Alfred was young and this was his first time with anal sex. Smiling carefully he took the vial back and poured some onto his own fingers. Leaning forward he whispered into Alfreds ear "I need you to support my leg for me." and slowly started stretching himself once Alfred collected himself enough to hold his leg up again.

Arthur groaned at the feeling of his own fingers inside himself, stretching his muscles and rubbing againest his walls. He panted and even jolted when a finger just brushed his prostate, letting out a loud moan and rocking up against Alfred. His cock twitched and he was pretty sure he was starting to get hard again.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:28 pm

At Arthur's orders he just nodded and did as told. The angel was pretty much supported by Alfred only, while he was busy fingering himself. Alfred watched in fascination how the fingers disappeared into the tight hole, filling the room with lewd sounds of slick skin rubbing and small moans. Arthur seemed to enjoy himself just fine while he stretched himself for Alfred's penis. And Alfred hadn't seen anything hotter than the sight in his immediate range.

Seeing Arthur so lost in pleasure because of his own fingers made him want to ravish the angel even more, and he couldn't help the little treats. His free hand began to trace the skin of Arthur's hot chest. His fingers played with the hard nipples, caressed and squeezed.

"Enjoying yourself there?" He whispered into the other's ear. "I'll promise you to learn everything to make your body happy."

Alfred groaned. "God, do you have any idea how hot you look right now? I think I can't wait any longer..."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Arthur kept sliding his fingers in and out, strecthing and scissoring them to loosen himself. When he added a third a twinge of pain shot through him. Somehow it was like Alfred knew this part hurt as he played with his nipples. He gasped and arched from the sensation of them being squeezed, the sudden movement making his fingers hit his prostate which made him release a loud moan.

Nodding at Alfreds reaction he continued to thrust his fingers inside himself, getting faster and more sloppy, the sound of it was rather lewd.

"You wont have to wait.. much longer. Almost d-done." he moaned out as he gave himself a final few stretches. Pulling his fingers out he poured more oil into his hand and started stroking Alfreds erection to cover it. He teased around the tip with his fingers after he had covered the rest with oil.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:06 pm

"A-ah...no...don't tease, I've been holding on long enough. Can't risk a quick finish," he hissed. The two were fussing over it for a moment, but then their eyes met. At first, they seemed almost shy but soon their expressions turned lustful again. They had waited for far too long.

With darkened eyes he was lifting Arthur's arms, gathering them against the wall above his head. Once again, his leg was raised to make way for Alfred. Slowly, he aligned his penis at Arthur's waiting entrance. "I'm going in..."

This time, he knew to be careful. With as much gentleness that he could muster, he was slowly pushing in. Even though Arthur had done excellent preparation, it didn't mean that his cock would practically slide in. No, he had to softly push and occasionally retreat. Nevertheless he was gradually impaling himself deeper into Arthur's unbearable heat.

Alfred moaned out loud at the sensation of Arthur's tight warmth squeezing his hard cock. It was almost too much for him to handle. But coming was no option. He wanted this to last.

"Fuck!" He cursed. "This...so good."

His brows were furrowed in concentration and small beads of sweat were starting to form and run down his temple. He pushed further until his penis was all the way in to the hilt. A small smile formed on his lips and his eyes fluttered open, looking at Arthur with a perfect mix of tenderness and lust. He wasn't moving just yet, wanting to let the angel adjust.

"Finally," he said. Out of breath.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Arthur didn't fight when Alfred lifted his arms and held them above his head or when he held his leg up. If this was the position he wanted him to be in it was perfectly fine for him (He had been in weirder ones).

Even with all the gentleness Alfred was giving with pushing in slowly it still hurt, he was thankful that he could be given the time to adjust as Alfred was a bit bigger than he expected, even with the stretching he had done. Closing his eyes he groaned at the burn he could feel, trying to stay relaxed so that it did not hurt as much.

When Alfred stilled inside him Arthur let out a low groan, the painful burn was still there but underneath was a pleasurable thrum. Fluttering his eyes open he smiled at Alfred while trying to keep his breathing under control.
When the burn started to fade away Arthur sighed and gave a small wiggle of his hips while clenching himself around Alfred and smirking at his reaction. He tried to lift himself up to thrust down but his position didn't allow for much movement on his part. "Go on. You can move."

(( I swear I posted this last night ¬_¬ I had a few sentances left to type when I said I was just finishing the reply off. Dont know what happened to it and I preferred the one I typed last night to this one. ))
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Alfred moaned when Arthur tried to thrust his hips down. Now it was his turn to make Arthur feel good— especially after the preparation fiasco he had caused just a moment ago. That was why Arthur wasn't supposed to move at all. Because Alfred wanted to do all the work, while everything the angel had to do was simply enjoying the ride.

He planted a chaste kiss on Arthur's lips before he began to thrust for the first time. It wasn't a hard movement, more like a slight push, but with a slight roll. The tightness and heat of Arthur's inside was making him see stars. Whenever he felt the other trying to put some work into their love-making, he simply tightened his grip and pressed their bodies closer together. He could see how troubled Arthur was, because he wasn't allowed to do anything to pleasure the king. But Alfred simply smiled reassuringly. He didn't want to see Arthur feeling distressed because of some sense of obligation as a sexual concubine kicking in.

No. Arthur needed to know that, if he was with Alfred, he could feel safe and being taken care of. And since Alfred had never been the one good with words, he just decided to show his love offering through the sex that night. "You can just relax, I'll take care of everything," he said between pants.

He even released Arthur's arms, so that they could be wrapped around his neck instead. "Wrap your legs around me," he whispered, nipping on Arthur's earlobe. "I'll make you feel good." He rolled his hips and and pushed deeper, groaning in pleasure.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:20 pm

The first thrust made him moan lightly and gasp out Alfreds name, he again tried to thrust down but still struggled to move. At first he didn't mind just being held in place, each small thrust sent pleasure shooting through his whole body which showed through his small pants and moans. But Alfred couldn't be more right in what he was thinking, he was meant to be the concubine and not doing anything to activily give Alfred pleasure, other than letting him thrust into him, made him want to do more. But whenever he tried he ended up pushed further against the wall. It was suprisingly that he could be pushed any further back into the wall or closer to Alfred.

Dropping his arms down and shivering at the small nip to his ear he wrapped his arms firmly around Alfreds neck and clung to him as he hitched his other leg up. He crossed his ankles behind Alfreds back and held onto him tightly, somewhat afraid he could fall.

The new postion and deeper thrusting meant Alfred struck his prostate in a few more thrusts. Arthur litteraly screamed Alfreds name as he jolted in pleasure and clung tighter, trying to grind his now fully hard erection between them. He let out a long shaky moan.

"Alfred. Alfred. A-Aah. Again, do that again."
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Alfred wasn't worried about letting Arthur fall. In fact, it didn't feel like he was holding anything heavy at all. His strength helped him carrying Arthur as if he weighed nothing. With his bare hands he was lifting the angel's hips up and down his erect cock. At first he was going slow and tender but as the pleasure rose and their moans getting louder and more desperate, he began to speed up.

Arthur's cry for him to hit the same spot was granted, and Alfred almost pulled out completely before he plunged in to make his lover scream again. He himself was grunting from the back of his throat, and he felt like sobbing, for the overload of pleasure filled his senses. It was almost too much, but then again not enough. Which was why he was now pounding into the other with shameless moans and lewd words.

Whenever he felt like he was close to coming, he slowed down, almost in a teasing manner. At the moment his thrusts were calmer, deliberate. His cock could reach deeper and teased Arthur's prostate, but it wasn't enough to make any of them come. He wanted to drag this moment on.

While he was still moving inside of Arthur in a paifully slow way, he looked him in the eye. Their chests rubbed hotly against each other and Arthur's penis was also grinding against his stomach.

He wanted more but he kept the slow pace.

"A-Arthur...hah—" He kissed his concubine deeply and released his lips with a desperate moan.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:43 am

Being lifted up and down by only Alfreds hands was a very weird sensation. It vaugly reminded Arthur of flying but the absense of his wings moving left his senses in even more peices than they already were with the pleasure he was getting as Alfred repeatidly struck his prostate.

The first hard thrust after he asked him to 'do that again' made him arch in the kings hold and throw his head back with a long moan. He stayed in that position, moans and pants escaping his mouth. He could feel beads of sweat running down his face and into his hair and knew he had probbaly turned a faint pink colour all over. He felt to hot and he was sure he was loosing his voice. His screams had turned into gasped words. He felt like he was going to come. He could feel the familiar tightening inside him and he clung tighter to Alfred.

When the thrusts slowed down it took him a while to realise why he had not come yet. Blinking slowly he looked back at Alfred and whined without meaning too.
Fuck... How did Alfred know how to do this if he was by most accounts a virgin?
Each movement was deliberate enough to just touch, and therefore tease, his prostate. He felt like he was going to explode.

Arthur kissed back when he was kissed, moving his arms from around Alfreds neck to grip in his hair. "Fuck... Alfred. H-How are you so g-good at thiiiis?" he managed to gasp out when Alfred stopped kissing him. His mouth was still close to Alfreds when he spoke, making their lips touch when he spoke.

He again tried to wiggle down and clenched his muscles around Alfreds cock. He had loosened up from the earlier hard thrusts but the pleasent burn he got from making it tighter again was enough to make him moan into Alfreds shoulder after dropping his head down there. Getting an idea he lightly sucked where Alfreds shoulder joined his neck tasting the skin there, but not enough to leave marks, before moving back up to kiss him. "Come on, cant handle going harder Your Majesty?" he said in a teasing voice before shoving their mouths back together with a hand on the back of Alfrds head. He moaned into the kiss.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Vaguely, in the throes of passion, Alfred noted that Arthur was extremely flexible with his movements, arches, twistings and bendings. Just looking at him play his lithe body effortlessly was incredibly arousing. Alfred's member was protesting, wanting to go faster, to pound into that tight hole harder and deeper until it would send tremors over every part of Arthur's body.

The question about why he was so good in what he was doing made him grin widely; proud of himself but also coyly flattered, he kissed Arthur once again. It wasn't like he was perfect, it was because he felt perfect with Arthur.

Alfred almost screamed when the walls surrounding his cock tightened. "Ah-aah...shit! You-you are squeezing my cock...so good." He kept spitting out profanities until all he could do was moan in incoherency. Arthur's mouth on him burned.

The angel, who was now completely at the king's mercy, with his body suspended in the air, still had the balls to provoke Alfred into screwing him harder. Being someone who never ignored a challenge, he saw no other choice but to comply. But he did something unexpected. Somehow, he had managed to manoeuvre both of them -without pulling out- away from the wall. He stumbled across the room until they both fell onto the bed unceremoniously. Alfred laughed.

Though, almost immediately he caught himself again and looked the other deep in the eyes. At first he didn't move at all, his lips only slightly parted and panting. He took hold of both of Arthur's leg and let them rest on his shoulders. He himself had better access now. At the beginning, he was merely rolling his hips sensually, letting out small and drawn-out moans. Then he was thrusting again, both hands grabbing onto the angel's thighs. The thrusts were deep and slow but soon turned into rushed pounding. His hips just couldn't stop moving, he had lost control over his actions, and only instinct had taken over. Like an animal in heat he was pushing himself in and out of Arthur's tight opening. He could watch his own cock appear and disappear into Arthur's glorious anus.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck..." He squeezed his eyes shut, felt sweat drop onto his lashes. "Fuck, yes—" The bed squeaked and Arthur's body shook under him. "A-Arthur..."

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Confused over the sudden movement away from the wall all Arthur could do was hold tighter to Alfred; when his back hit the bed he couldn't help but let out another moan at the sudden jolt the impact made. He stared right back at Alfred, green eyes dark and hazy with lust as he panted and allowed himself to be moved into a differnt position. Having his legs up over Alfreds shoulders barely hurt, he was flexible as it helped to be more flexible when you fly to aide with maneuvering between obstacles.

The first few light thrusts had him moaning out small pleased gasps. As Alfred got faster he threw his head back against the bed and screamed while twisting the bed sheets in his hands. He felt like he was burning up, he felt too hot all over but mostly where Alfred was thrusting hard and fast into him. His voice was practically gone and all he could get out was small gasps of the kings name and pleads for more.

His whole body shook and he was sure he was close to coming. He felt like his body was having some kind of sensation overload. He was close. So, so close. He did not know how much longer he could hold on. His eyes were shut tight as he laid on the bed no longer trying to move to help Alfred and just letting him thrust into him. By now he was begging, pleading, for Alfred to let him come.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:03 pm

Alfred would have worn a smug smirk when Arthur had begun begging him for more, hadn't he been too absorbed by the overwhelming sensation surrounding his body and his lust-reduced mind himself. So instead of more attempts of dirty talking, he was driving himself harder into Arthur, whose expression seemed lost in pressure, his body had given up any attempts, as he was now letiting himself be fucked by the king.

And Alfred was close. He was already surprised by his own stamina, considering that it was his first time. He had feared that he was going to shoot his load before he could even plunge his penis into the desired destination.

Just when he was about to release his come, when his hips were pounding unctrollably and when his moans had risen up to become almost-screams, he found out that Arthur's skin was too spotless at the moment. And he felt the sudden urge to mark his concubine, so that the world could see. Alfred then bent himself lower, his cock never resting to abuse Arthur's prostate, and licked on Arthur's neck. After one long, deliberate lick he bit down. Hard. Arthur's legs dropped from his shoulders and Alfred came with a stream of loud moans.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Arthur was dangerously close to coming now, he was sure a few more thrusts would be the end of it all. His whole mind was clouded over from pleasure and all he could think of was reaching the end.

With his eyes closed he only felt Alfred shift his own position, thinking nothing of it as he whined quitely at the hot tongue running up his neck, the whine shaky from the still continued harsh thrusting inside him and pounding againest his prostate. The bite was unexpected and as a result his eyes shot open and he screamed, louder than before, and came againest his stomach while positivly writhing under Alfred. The scream turned into a long drawn out moan as the bite throbbed; he knew that it was going to bruise tomorrow.

After long moments of shaking and writhing around he fell completely limp on the bed under Alfred. Arthur felt absolutley boneless and he stared a little loopy eyed up at the ceiling. He even tried to form words but all that came out were small shaky moans and gasps for air. He looked like he had been well and truely fucked into the mattress with his hair all over the place, cum streaking his stomach, eyes glassy and whole body flushed.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Duly noting Arthur's interesting reaction towards the bite, he finally flopped down in exhaustion. His head pressed against Arthur's chest as he relished the afterglow of his intense orgasm with harsh pants and small moans. Alfred then managed to heave himself up by sheer willpower and got to see the amazing sight of the angel below him. He looked so limp and thoroughly fucked, with green eyes clouded and unfocused. The white feathers were ruffled, some were even scattered on the sheets.

Slowly, Alfred lowered himself and kissed Arthur deeply. His tongue invaded the other's mouth once again, though this time it was a tender kiss. They shared a surreal moment of loving. "You're gorgeous," he whispered, as if not wanting to destroy the delicate moment with a loud voice.

Oh how he wanted to just fall asleep, but he needed to clean themselves first, because he recalled that the morning after their first sexual experiment had felt very uncomfortable. So, with great reluctance, he rose and staggered to the dressing table where the maids had placed a basin with fresh water and cloth in it.

When he returned to the bed, Arthur was still motionless. Alfred smiled and gently cleaned his stomach and removed the cum that he had released within the angel. Gently, he dabbed the damp cloth over the sweaty skin, occasionally kissing it.

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Realasing a slow breath Arthur tilted his head and kissed back slowly. It was mostly instinct as he still felt completely out of it after the round of sex they had just had and he hummed quitely at Alfred saying he was gorgeous.

He briefly wondered where Alfred went off too when he moved away and shivered at the feeling the cloth moving over him. It was cold but felt nice on his heated skin. The kisses made him groan though, "Alfred... I dont think I can handle another round right now..." was the quite reply.

Damn, his throat hurt a bit. Arthur coughed to try make his voice sound more normal and not so quite.

"Hnnn... Just want to sleep. You've worn me out." he laughed lightly. "You were good for your first time you know."

Glancing up the bed to the pillows he blinked and stared at the few feathers strewn around him. He didnt think he would loose feathers during this. It was no big problem though. From what he could see the feathers were just normal feathers, not the larger flight ones at the end of his wings. With a swish of his hand he swept the feathers off the bed. Smiling back at Alfred he sat up enough to kiss him again slowly. "You were really good."

Last edited by Angel Arthur on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:08 pm

"Hey! Who said I was going for another round? I just wanted to spoil you!"

He tucked them both in and pulled the other in a lazy but contented embrace. At the comment of him being good for his first time, his immediate reaction was pride...which instantly morphed into a pout. "No need to remind me that I'm not your first." In fact, it disgusted him to know that Arthur was probably forced during his training— and he could feel a sense of possessiveness overcome him.

He was going to make sure that Arthur was going to be his, and only his. "I don't think I would have been that good had it been any other person," he said sheepishly.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:20 pm

"Just thought I would tell you. You never know sometimes."

Arthur easily settled down in the embrace, laying his head on the kings shoulder as his eyes started closing. "You dont need to worry about my past partners. That has been the best so far." he would not tell Alfred that he was made to perform certain 'duties' in his training, even if he had known a few things before he was caught.

"You were still very good." he mumbled into Alfred's shoulder sleepily. His eyes were already closed and he could feel sleep creeping up on him. He was not going to be awake for much longer.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:37 pm

It was only then that it occurred to him that he knew nothing of Arthur's past. One day they had to sit down and talk about past lives, happiness and horrors. He wasn't allowed to simply forget about the fact that Arthur really had been given to him as a trained sex slave, on a golden chain like an exotic animal for the king. And if he wanted to make his angel happy, then he had to know his ugly and sufferings.

But not now. None of them were ready just yet.

"Goodnight, Arthur."
-------------------------------

The next day Alfred cowered under the thick duvet and repeatedly hit the bed with his fists while muttering 'why' over and over again.

"Why why why why why?!" He let out a desperate whine that reminded of a dying cat. "Whenever I get sexual with Arthur I end up saying dirty things! Always! Damnit!" It was as if his dick was a personality switch.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Arthur had awoken quite early the next day and decided he could probbaly go out flying. It was a nice morning after all and he could practically feel the freshness of the morning breeze. He had spent just enough time to have a quick bath and grab a change of clothes (noting that the bite on his neck was to high for him to hide under his clothes) before sneaking past a still sleeping Alfred to open a window in the room and jump out.

After flying around for a while he swiftly glided back down to the window and reentered the bedroom. To find Alfred attacking the bed as if it had commited a personal wrong against him. He couldn't make out the muffled mumblings though.

"Alfred? Your Majesty?" what the hell did you call someone when they were like this? "are you okay? No need to take whatever it is out on the bed you know."
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:59 pm

The familiar voice calling out to him was enough to make him jump out of the duvet cave. He beamed a blinding grin. "Yo! Had a good morning? I was just...playing around, I guess."

Alfred pulled Arthur back down to bed and gave him a proper good morning kiss. Spotting the successful love bite, he smirked. Well, now the people were really going to talk. "Good morning sunshine," he said with a slight chuckle. "If only I was up first, I would have woken you up with a nice morning blowjob to welcome a new day."

There he goes again. The freaking dirty mouth was striking.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Being grabbed and dragged suddenly onto the bed made him gasp, making it a lot easier for Alfred to kiss him.

"Heh, good morning to you too Alfred." he replied while smirking "Maybe that can be left for another day. Or I could do it for you instead. I am usually up early most mornings."

He smiled at the other and tried patting down Alfred's hair where it stuck up at an odd angle on one side from sleeping. "I have had a rather nice morning so far. I woke up and it looked wonderful outside so I decided I should go flying. The city looks beautiful in the morning from that height."

He shoudl probbaly leave Alfred to get ready for the day but he looked so comfortable right there in the bed (ignoring the odd behaviour when he came back in).
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Alfred shuddered. Well, he wasn't the only one talking dirty. "I would like that," he whispered into the other's ear and gave him another kiss. "But surprisingly, I like sucking you off. It's almost as good as being the one receiving."

He couldn't let go of Arthur and he kept cuddling him. "The city is always peacefully silent early in the morning. It's the hour where evil vanish, and yet the people are still too afraid to leave their houses. It's really the most peaceful hour of the city. I'm sure that's what you've seen from above."

Arthur's wings were slightly damp because of the fresh morning air and it felt nice on his finger tips. Yes, he could get used to waking up like this.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next