Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18 - Page 6 Empty Re: The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:52 pm

He smiled into the kiss and promised that he would wake Alfred up one morning with a blowjob. The shudder was telling that Alfred would like that after all.

"How very... poetic of you." he mumbled into Alfreds shoulder as he cuddled back. Why did he feel so comfortable here? "But very accurate with what I saw really."

Oh god, Alfred was touching his wings again. The light touch was teasing. His wings were just a little on the sensitive side, not making it uncomfortable to fly or be rained on but touches like that effected him more than he would admit. He shivered very lightly and couldnt help the small twitch of his wings at the touches. "It is very cold up in the sky though. Expecially at this time of the day."
Hopefully teh shiver could be played off at him just being cold as he explained.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18 - Page 6 Empty Re: The King's Concubine [Kingy/Angel] - R18

Post by King of Spades Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Alfred's eyes were hard and fierce at the thought of the Capital's night. He continued to nuzzle Arthur's neck, at times redefining the hickey he had left, and let his fingers enjoy the soft texture of the wings. "I'm not a poet. I was merely stating the facts about the Capital at night. Which is why you must never leave the castle when it's dark." He sighed. "The darkness is the home of evil. I don't wanna lose you."

Because the evil was greedy and would feed on the creature of heaven.

"You're save here with me," he said with a kiss. "Especially here in my bed." Alfred smirked cheekily and traced Arthur's wings teasingly. Damn, he could spend all day in bed with Arthur. He had just lost his virginity and he could already see his exceedingly bright future full of amazing sex. He kind of wanted to proclaim to the world that he just had sex, but he knew some things were better left unsaid.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:15 pm

He could not stop the light shudders that were taking over his whole body. Hell, did Alfred even know what he was doing to him? The fingers softly gliding over his wings were teasing enough to get him slightly warm but not enough to get him going and the renewed sucking on the hickey from last night was making it throb pleasently.

"Fine. I will not leave the castle at night." Which was a shame really, sometimes when the sky was clear of clouds and the stars shone brightly above the view was just as beautiful as it was during the morning. Things looked so differntly bathed in the pearly light of the moon and stars "However I do doubt that something could get me. Creatures of heaven are hard to capture after all." He felt like an idiot for saying that, he had been caught by a simple blow to the head.

"I-I can imagine it is safe here. Not everyone is allowed into the Kings chambers after all." Bollocks, was his voice shaking slightly? He never meant for that to happen. The teasing touches on his wings were a bit to much now they had been going on a while and Arthur could not help but let loose a strangled groan that he quickly cut off. He thought he probbaly sounded like he was in pain.

Which he probbaly would be in if they ended up having another round of sex like last night so soon. He was sore from what they did but not enough that walking around was too painful.

Alfred was being a tease and he might not even know what he was doing to him.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:12 am

Arthur's casual way of waving the danger off, even though he had promised not to leave at night, panicked him. Blue eyes shifted in distress and Alfred grabbed Arthur by the wrist. "No matter what, don't leave when it's dark! I wouldn't be able to save you, and believe me, they know how to catch your kind."

Alfred wouldn't be able to save Arthur in the dark, not as long as he was still bearing the curse. And the notion alone was effective in making him feel desperate. He kissed Arthur possessively, letting out a deep grunt. He knew the angel was a powerful being, but the night did not make any difference between the strong and the weak. Their mouths moved together and Alfred did notice the angel's groan before. He had also noticed the slight shudders. Somehow he was making Arthur either feel uncomfortable or good. And he wanted to find out what prompted the reaction.

His hand roamed over Arthur's thigh, across his side, along his long neck, back down to his side and wandered to his back where the wings were spread out. The muscles there were defined and strong and the feathers were just as soft as ever.

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:32 am

Who were 'they' and just what was it he needed saving from?
The panicked grasping of his wrist aswell as Alfreds tone of voice and the emotion in his eyes showed him that whatever Alfred thought was dangerous was real. "okay then, I wont leave when it is dark."

Tilting his head and shaking his wrists free he cupped Alfred's face and kissed back. He swept his tongue along Alfreds mouth but let him lead the kiss.

With Alfred touching him all over he guessed that he wanted more sex. Arthur would have laughed at the young king being so ready for more after last night if his mouth was not so busy. When the hands finaly found his wings again the continued touches from before made the muscles in them twitch. His whole body shifted slightly and another small groan escaped unintentionly into their kiss.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:57 am

That was...interesting. "Your wings are sensitive?" Asked Alfred. Gently, he switched their positions and Arthur was pushed down lying on his stomach while Alfred straddled the small of the angel's back. His hands, smooth from lack of work and only slightly calloused because of sword practice, massaged the area around where the wings sprouted out between Arthur's shoulder blades. His lips kissed and licked the wings. Touching the wings felt somehow intimate.

Alfred shifted and moved Arthur's head slightly, and captured his lips in a kiss. The king was pretty much sprawled on Arthur's back, his head tilted just so that he could kiss the angel properly. His tongue danced and pushed with Arthur's, making him hungry to go deeper, to the point where he would be devouring his lover. The notion made him both shiver in disgust of himself and and moan in pleasure.

Never before had he imagined that a person could become so addicted to someone else's body, so much that all one needed to survive was the feel of the other's skin. Around this time Alfred was usually hungry but at the moment Arthur was the only thing he could think about. He groaned as he noticed something. "Shit," he hissed. "I'm hard again." His voice came out as a whine, as if he was embarrassed at his own youthful hormones.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:27 am

"H-hah... Just a.. a bit." The most sensitive part of his wings were where they came out of his back, and Alfred having his hands massaging round the area was making his whole body shake from pleasure; the kisses and licks adding to it.

Moaning into the kiss Arthur stretched his wings out the best he could and tried pushing their tongues into Alfred's mouth (failing because he was far to distracted by his wings).

Arthur did actually laugh this time at Alfred's words, a shaky one from the shivers still coursing through him but still a laugh. "Heh. I could... help you with t-that." he said while turning his head to look up at Alfred. "However I am rather sore from last night. I have an idea that could please both of us without making me unable to walk without limping if you want to go with it."
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:46 am

His interest was piqued. "An idea? Then let me hear about your idea." Alfred licked and sucked Arthur's nape, leaving another love bite there. Heh, he could make lots of hickeys to show the people at court. It would be such a bold statement, he was sure they were going to blush at the sight and wouldn't know where to look. And Alfred would know exactly where to look.

Though, he didn't know what was so bad with limping. Surely the pain would fade quickly. But then he realised that a limping Arthur would by default mean the night was going to be sexless. "Wow, you really want to have sex with me every night, don't you? I'm really touched, Artie! I'll make sure not to make you limp and be in pain the whole day!"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:02 pm

Arthur moaned at the new hickey and twisted his hands into the bedsheets. "A-ah. Well... I could suck you off again. That would leave you free to keep touching my wings as you seem highly fasinated by them." he even lightly flapped his wings while speaking.

"One, please do not call me that name. Two, I dont know if you know this but a man can feel sore for quite a while after a very hard shagging. I am already sore from last night so another round like that would only make that worse." Really Alfred could be rather clueless sometimes. "It is not about wanting to have sex with you every night. Even if you could probbaly do that."

He shifted to grind slightly against Alfred's erection. His own clothes feeling a bit tight from a growing need.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Alfred pouted when he found out that Arthur had no interest in having sex with him every night, even though he wouldn't oppose to it if it was the king's wish. "Aw, I thought you would want me in you every day. And I can't call you what? Artie? That's a cute name though." Still, he felt bad for being so inconsiderate.

He was immediately cheered up at the prospect of a nice blowjob. It felt like he was finally getting the breakfast he had been waiting for. He then frowned. "Is it possible to make you come from stimulating your wings only?" Maybe it was a challenge that was worth trying. If not, then they could simply suck each other off, cause it was totally possible, he had already been thinking about the logistics of- "Aah~" His train of thought was cut off by Arthur grinding against his morning erection.

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:16 pm

"I don't know. My wings are not that sensitive. It would make flying highly uncomfortable if they were too sensitive to touch."

Smirking at the reaction he continued to grind his clothed rear into Alfred's groin. "So." he looked directly at Alfred still smirking. "Want to go with that idea or have you got one of your own?"
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:44 am

"I don't want to be selfish. You should feel good, too." Alfred wanted them both to get off, and if sex was out of question, then they just had to...suck each other off. But he didn't know if it would be very effective, as he was still very easily stimulated and everything Arthur did was making him lose his mind. So he feared that he would end up getting distracted from blowing the angel. "Maybe I should simply give you a blowjob while I jerk myself off?"

Really, it shouldn't be this complicated. Who knew sex required lots of thinking and communication, whereas he had been convinced that everything would work out in a flow of passsion.

And besides, why was he so eager to suck Arthur off? "I think I'm developing a weird thing for sucking your cock, Artie." His hand wandered beneath Arthur's crotch and grabbed the angel's penis.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:07 pm

"Your throat could become soar if you keep giving me blowjobs so regulary." Alfred was not exactly experienced in these things. "but if you are worried about me not feeling good I have another idea that could work."

He shivered at the hand grabbing him and pressed against it looking for more touch before stopping himself. He quickly rolled himself onto his back and sat up, carefully pushing Alfred down into a sitting position on the bed. Next Arthur sat on Alfred's lap and ran his hands along the kings body; he had yet to get dressed from last night after all.

Leaning in he whispered, "Do you want me to undress myself, for you to do it or for most of my clothes to stay on seeing as my idea does not really need much clothing removal." while moving one hand down to stroke Alfreds penis lightly.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:55 pm

"Ah...I...doesn't matter." Alfred moaned his appreciation. "What would I do without you?" He said breathlessly; the question mingled between chuckles. He was curious about what Arthur was planning to do. But he liked what he was seeing now.

Anxiously, he began to chew on his lower lips, in desperate need for more contact. And since Arthur was taking too long he simply decided to remove the hindering fabrics from the angel. He loved how easy it was to undress his partner, but still it couldn't happen quick enough. Arthur's body was flushed red already, and Alfred was glad to find out that he wasn't the only one in need of this.

Somehow, he needed to know that his desire wasn't onesided, especially because Arthur was kind of a professional. And he didn't want false lust, he wanted to desired thoroughly and genuinely.

They kissed again. This time heatedly and with more vigour as Alfred was trying to communicate through the kiss. Words had never been a friend of his.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:42 pm

"Be very sexually frustrated." he said without changing expression, his hands still moving across Alfred's body until Alfred started stripping him. Arthur let himself be undressed occasionly teasing a part of Alfreds skin as his clothes were discarded.

Being trained to be a concubine had made Arthur rather easy to be aroused and certain parts of his body were more sensitive than they were before. He knew how to act a number of ways during sex in prefernce for what the partner wanted and how to exagerate his reactions to stimulate the other further. While most of his reactions around Alfred were real he could not shake parts of his training and he did overplay some of his reactions, even if the desire was recorperated.

Kissing back Arthur wrapped his arms around Alfreds neck and pressed forward, bumping their erections together, as the kissing got more heated and desperate. He shivered and moaned loudly into the kiss and started a rocking motion in Alfred's lap. The feel of their cocks rubbing against each other was nice and he shivered again and kissed back more heatidly.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:16 am

Initially, Alfred had to agree. But then again, sexual frustration only came the moment he met Arthur. "Such a dangerous being you are...having power over me..."

Then he felt his cock slide and rub against Arthur's. He shouldn't have been, but he was surprised nontheless, and he let out a deep moan at the amazing sensation. It felt good, kept his mind flying and his mouth moaning. At first he was motionless, letting Arthur do all the work by rocking his hips like the pro he was, and Alfred simply held him and enjoyed the erotic show.

In the end, only watching his angel bounce around his penis wasn't enough. Arthur thought he didn't know that the noises he made were half fake. That made him furious— the king wanted to grab the angel and make him feel it for real, make him cry out for real. So that's what he did.

One arm was circled around Arthur's neck and the other arm was reaching for their rubbing cocks. The sweaty hand palmed their balls experimentally, then wandered over to the heated shafts. Arthur's lower lip was caught between Alfred's teeth in a slight nip. He let out a breathless moan as he began to stroke them both.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:39 am

Arthur kept his hips moving, grinding and rolling against Alfred and rubbing their cocks together with the movement. When Alfred reached down and teased his balls and then circled his hand over both of their erections he cried out in pleasure. Alfreds hand was hot and sweaty and that combined with Alfreds penis being held right next to his own was a wonderful feeling. He shivered and moaned into the kiss and enjoyed the small bites to his lips more than he would admit.

"Alfred. Alfred. Yes~"

Arthur started to rock his hips just slightly again to match Alfreds stroking and curled a hand into the hair on the back of Alfreds head as he continued to kiss him.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:56 am

Now this was how he liked it, he thought with a smirk against the kiss, raw and genuine. "Arthur," he moaned. "Arthur, you are so amazing." He was talking nonsense again; all he could think of was Arthur's name and other sweet nothings.

Their kiss only broke because they needed to breathe, but not a second later Alfred was already licking and biting Arthur's earlobe. One hand reached over to the skin around the wings and teased that sensitive spot with soft strokes. The massaging motions slowly adapted the pace of their frantic erection rubbing against each other- both were wet because of precum leaking out of the tips.

"Ah...aaah...god this feels too good," he said and it almost sounded as if he was sobbing. The pleasure blinded him and he wanted to go faster. "Faster and harder..."

His body felt exhausted, it was sweaty, but at the same time it wanted more. His body wanted to feel pleasure 'till oblivion.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Arthur moaned happily and moved his head so Alfred could have better acess to his head and neck. When his wings were touched again he moaned louder and shuddered, slumping forward onto Alfred. Somehow his wings felt more sensitive during sex than normal.

Reaching down he placed his hand over Alfreds and helped him stroke while he kissed the area around the kings shoulders.

"Still to good with this."
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:55 am

He smirked lopsidedly once he noticed that Arthur's hand had joined his in stroking them to completion. Because he really felt like he was about to come, it was so close. His breathing was uncontrolled and came out as loud moans that filled the room with a lews atmosphere.

"A-Arthur...ah...I'm close," he hissed. He felt as if he was about to drool, for he'd forgotten to close his mouth for quite some time. It was difficult to focus on swallowing when all he could do was moan and scream. His brows were furrowed in concentration, and yet he was lost in incoherent pleasure. Everything was now focused on the joint hands stroking their erections.

Just when he felt that it was too much, that he was going to explode and release his come, the door to his chamber opened up wide and a maid rushed in.

Alfred stared.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:09 am

"Ah~ M-me too. So close." Arthur moaned into Alfred's shoulder. Arthur could barely think, his whole body was shaking in Alfred's lap and he panted and whined.

Just a few more strokes would finish him off and just as he went to sit up to kiss Alfred the maid ran in. At first Arthur stared at the maid in some kind of dazed confusion. After a moment he realised that someone had really just ran into the room and that he and Alfred were very, very naked and in an awfully bad position.

Arthur let out a very unmanly squeal and dived for the sheets, throwing them over himself and partly onto Alfred. Fuck! There went his erection. Damn it he had never felt so embarrased in his life, which was saying something since he was a concubine!

The maid ran in looking breathless and did not notice that her king and his concubine were infact very busy when she decided to enter
"Your majesty! You are needed downstairs in the court room im-" stuttering to a halt she stared and blushed before looking away. "I-I'm sorry, Your Highness! I should have k-knocked before entering!"
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 am

"You really should have knocked!" Alfred yelled, deeply embarrassed. It's not like the people hadn't already had wild fantasies about their bedroom life, but he still preferred privacy- not like some other nobles who knew no shame. But really, that maid had actually seen their hard...thingies. Damn she was a lucky girl- no...BAD girl. Maybe he should punish her, but punishing wasn't exactly his usual style.

"Y-you can't just barge in on people like that!" He was completely ignoring the urgent fact that he was needed.

Gently, he scooped Arthur up from under the covers, making sure to leave his bottom part hidden. He took the angel's loose shirt and draped it over the slender shoulders.

"So, erm...why was I needed again?"

The maid was still blushing and muttering panicked apologies, she needed some time until she herself was able to answer properly. At the same time she was avoiding looking at the two men presented before her, she denied any inappropriate fantasies about them. "W-well," she began, "The head of Spades Guard is here to report on the night's victims...apparently there were some...but the number is fewer than last week."

Alfred sighed. "Alright. But no need to receive him at the throne. Take him to my study. Arthur, you may come along."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:08 pm

Arthur was so embarrased, his face flushed an extreme dark red. He covered his face and blocked out Alfred yelling at the maid and the poor girls stuttered words and apoligies. He could not even look at Alfred when he started to dress him in his shirt.

Someone had actually walked in on them!

Finally registering Alfred words Arthur stared at him. "But Your Highness, would it be approiate for me to be present during one of these meetings? Surely it would be better if I was not around." people would start to talk after all; even more after this got out. Arthur knew that it would get out because gossip always spread in a place like a castle. But mostly Arthur was not really of the correct standing to be present for a meeting between the King and his Head Guard.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Alfred wanted to tell Arthur that it was okay, that he shouldn't worry about these things as he hadn't been married anyway. But he could practically see the discomfort in the angel's eyes. Besides, it was probably best that he didn't know anyway. So he nodded and gave Arthur's golden mop a friendly pat.

He told the maid to wait outside as long as he was dressing. Quickly, he was clothed in semi-formal garments and was ready to head out. One last peck on Arthur's lips and he went off to meet his Head Guard.

The study was one of the modern rooms of the castle. It was full of little scientific instruments, many of them prototypes. The king had a faible for new technology and other mostly unlicensed shenanigans.

Sitting down behind his desk he stared at the Head Guard who was clad in his usual silver armour and deep blue cape. "How's the situation?"

"Two dead bodies, Your Majesty. Both completely devoid of their life elixir."

"But how did that happen? Don't you all escort people back home once they leave the taverns? Do your job right, damnit!" Alfred massaged his forehead.

"We are escorting them without fail. The Sun Beam lanterns are keeping us safe...but we can not be made responsible for fools who were stupid enough to leave their houses at night for whatever reason," said the Head Guard, named Jefferson, in his defense.

In the end Alfred had to agree. Yes, that was true. So, in the end he dismissed the topic and Jefferson insisted on bombarding him with other reports such as the lack of discipline in some of his new squires and so on and so forth. There was a time where Alfred simply blocked everything out, letting the man talk while he was slowly falling into daydreams about Arthur.

Arthur that beautiful angel, who was more like a siren rather than an angel. He was so scarred by his cruel history when he was being captured and trained to be a pleasuring slave, which made him reserved and obedient- a way of protecting himself from harm. But Alfred wanted to slowly reawaken the true Arthur...the Arthur he was lucky enough to catch a glimpse at when he was flying.

And damn he was too seductive for his own good. And he totally took his, the king's, virginity. And their little erotic game that morning was too saucy.

And suddenly, Alfred felt himself growing hot again. The frustration of a denied orgasm striking him in a painful way. His cock twitched, and he was only thinking about Arthur. Good thing he chose to speak to Jefferson in his study instead of the throne hall, he was hidden behind the desk like this.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:19 am

Arthur sat on the bed with just his shirt on and the sheet still covering his legs as Alfred bustled around getting dressed. He was glad that the maid had been told to leave the room at least. He did not think he could look the girl in the eye any time soon.

When Alfred left and went to his meeting he sighed and got up to get dressed as well. The thought that he was lucky he was more used to orgasm denial than Alfred crossed his mind as he was pulling one of his boots on. It made him laugh inappropiatly for a moment until he almost fell over and only flapping his wings saved him from hitting the floor painfully. Deciding that sitting on the bed would be easier for him to pull his boots on and tie the laces up he walked over and sat down, letting his mind wander for a moment.

During his training he remembered how ribbons were sometimes used to make him last longer, other times he simply had to hold back from coming by sheer deterimation. They said it was because it would be bad for him to come before his partner (one time he was sure he had been told it was not about his pleasure but his masters) and a very few times he had been left needy and unsatisfied afterwards. Yes, he was a lot more used to not coming than Alfred. The poor boy had hardly any sexual experience and was probbaly aching right now.

Well, he would just have to make up for the interuption later. Can't be having the King distracted from sexual frustration because a maid decided to run in without knocking.

Getting up from the bed after finishing his boots he quickly washed his face and hands to make himself more presentable and trying to hide some of the bite marks on his neck and shoulders before giving up and leaving the chambers. Alfred probbaly wanted to see them on display anyway.

After walking round the castle for a fair while he was getting more annoyed and aggitated as people openly stared at the hickeys on his neck and whispered to anyone they were with as he walked past. Hell he was attracting a lot of attention today... Attention he was not particulary comfortable with. Glancing around he spotted a few maids bustling around the end of the corridor and amongst them the poor girl who ran in on them earlier. Quickly looking away Arthur escaped into the gardens deciding a walk would be perfect around now.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next