Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabio's Fabulously Sexy Adventures in Wonderland [ Fabio + Kingy + Lenny ] [ R-18 ]

3 posters

Go down

Fabio's Fabulously Sexy Adventures in Wonderland [ Fabio + Kingy + Lenny ] [ R-18 ] Empty Fabio's Fabulously Sexy Adventures in Wonderland [ Fabio + Kingy + Lenny ] [ R-18 ]

Post by not so Fabulous Fabio Sun May 06, 2012 2:07 pm

Life as a supermodel was a hard one. Honestly, it was difficult having to look so fabulous all day long. Maintaining his fabulousness was especially hard; having to watch what he ate and all that. And, of course, there were those times when he had to stay in the same pose for a long period of time just so the photographer could get the right shot. Really, it was very hard.

Taking a break during his current photoshoot, Fabio leaned back in a chair, gulping down an entire water bottle. Posing sure was thirsty work! Finishing off the bottle, he pulled it away from his mouth and let out a loud, "Aaaah~!" He definitely felt more refreshed now, though he was pretty hot still.

He stood up to throw away his now empty water bottle when something suddenly caught his eye. He turned his head to look properly and nearly dropped his water bottle. "... a rabbit?" But, no, it wasn't just a rabbit. It was a rabbit holding a dildo- and judging by the bright pink color of said dildo, Fabio could only guess it was his. "... w-why does that rabbit have my dildo!?"

Yelling probably wasn't his best idea as it only alarmed the rabbit and it ran off. "Hey! Get back here with my dildo!" It didn't listen. With a huff, Fabio ran off in the direction he saw the rabbit go, looking around for any sign of it. It didn't take long before he saw another flash of pink and determined what direction to go in. But, damn, this rabbit was fast! He couldn't catch up to it, no matter how fast he ran.

It seemed everyone else in the building was determined not to help him, because most people just stared and one person even opened a door to let the rabbit outside. This sucked. It was even harder to keep up with the rabbit outside, especially when it ran into the nearby woods. He wasn't going to be able to keep this up much longer. He slowed to lean against a tree and catch his breath. Apparently he wasn't going to get his dildo back.... Or so he thought, before he noticed the rabbit suddenly disappear into the ground. Did it have a den?

Fabio walked over to where he saw the rabbit disappear, and found that he was right. There was a den there. An oddly large den that didn't appear to have an end.... He leaned to get a better look, but he wasn't seeing anything. With a sigh, he started to turn around before he felt something push him. Half turned, he didn't see what it was that pushed him, but he soon found he had a bigger problem. He had fallen straight into that rabbit hole and it was seemingly endless.

He let out a scream, afraid of what would happen when he finally reached the end of ridiculously deep hole. He was going to die and he hadn't finished his shoot! This was horrible! He was too young and fabulous to die! There were so many things he hadn't done yet! Oh God! He hadn't even lost his virginity yet!

While he was thinking of all the things he had yet to do in life, he didn't notice that he suddenly started to slow down. He didn't even notice that his surroundings started to change. It wasn't until he had landed, on his ass, that he finally noticed. He blinked repeatedly and looked around. Where ever he was, it was nicely decorated and everything looked pretty expensive. He liked it. Not to mention that whatever he was sitting on was pretty comfortable. He smiled and wiggled a little. "Man, what an awesome chair."

Last edited by First Mate Jones on Thu May 10, 2012 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
not so Fabulous Fabio
not so Fabulous Fabio

Back to top Go down

Fabio's Fabulously Sexy Adventures in Wonderland [ Fabio + Kingy + Lenny ] [ R-18 ] Empty Re: Fabio's Fabulously Sexy Adventures in Wonderland [ Fabio + Kingy + Lenny ] [ R-18 ]

Post by King of Spades Mon May 07, 2012 8:04 am

Kingy was the King of Spades, the ruler of Wonderland and the most powerful being in the universe. He liked to play baseball with living hedgehogs and flamingoes serving as the bat. He was notorious for his capricious behaviour, and if you failed to please him: "Off with his cock!"

One, two, three, four - the king was counting the slaves in front of him. He wasn't in the mood for sports outside the castle today. He was more up for some indoor activity with the beautiful boys and girls in front of him, all wearing nothing but strings and chains. They looked like fitting decoration for the heavily ornamented hall. As pretty as the slaves were, the king felt rather bored. He'd had enough of them! He needed something new to excite him.

And just as he was weeping over his terrible misfortune, something landed on his lap. Kingy stared in surprise, finding out that not an object had fallen on him, but a man. The most fabulous being he'd ever seen in his long life. The hair shone with a golden hue and those eyes were sparkling and filled with youthful energy. He felt his cock twitch at the sight.

Obviously, the stranger was still confused about where he had landed. After a moment of frantically looking around, his eyes finally met Kingy's. The aroused monarch looked at the beautiful stranger through half-lidded eyes and smirked in a welcoming way. "I welcome you to the Spades Wonderland, beautiful person. I see you're here to join me having fun." His gloved hand grazed over the stranger's clothed groin.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Fabio's Fabulously Sexy Adventures in Wonderland [ Fabio + Kingy + Lenny ] [ R-18 ] Empty Re: Fabio's Fabulously Sexy Adventures in Wonderland [ Fabio + Kingy + Lenny ] [ R-18 ]

Post by not so Fabulous Fabio Tue May 08, 2012 4:09 am

Still pleased with his comfortable seat, Fabio continued to look around the room, wondering where it was, exactly, that he had ended up. The real question was, why would anyone build such a fancy room at the bottom of an abnormally large rabbit hole? And, uh... were those people in chains? He blinked, taking a moment to look at the underdressed people lined up in the room. Suddenly things didn't feel as nice as they did before.

He looked away from the chained up people, turning to see what was behind him, and found himself staring into someone's blue eyes, nearly as fabulous as his own. ... so, his chair was a person. "W-whoa! Ahaha, hey there, buddy! I didn't see you there." he wasn't sure who this guy was, but he didn't look too upset about being used as a chair, so that was good, right?

Well, maybe. The guy sure wasn't upset, but he seemed a little too happy to have Fabio on his lap. "Uuuh, thanks? But, um, I'm just here to get my dildo back- Eek!" That probably wasn't the right thing to say at that moment, judging by the hand that was suddenly touching his crotch. Fabio was sure that his face had turned a lovely shade of red. "H-hey... can you like... move your hand? This is a little awkward...."
not so Fabulous Fabio
not so Fabulous Fabio

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed May 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Dildo? Kingy asked himself what that might have been— maybe it had something to do with the white rabbit's recent gift to him, the pink vibrating phallic toy. So, that fabulous creature was looking for his lost possession? Very interesting, indeed. Maybe he should make a trade for the lovely man— it wasn't exactly the king's style to do exchanges, all he did was taking, never giving something in return. But he felt like today might be special, and he felt forgiving.

"So," Kingy chose to blissfully disregard any protests, "How about we spend some quality time together in exchange for your - ah how did you call it - dildo? We could even use it." His grin was wide and full of anticipation. A warm hand snaked itself under the foreigner's shirt and began to stroke the skin underneath, his movement languid but sure, as if he had been doing this for a lifetime. "Say, what's your name?" Kingy moved to shamelessly nip at the other's earlobe, and just as casually, his other hand found its way under the poor man's trousers. His fingers brushed over the penis underneath the layers of garments. Rarely was a person seen fully-dressed in Kingy's chambers, and of course he planned to keep it that way.

Kingy knew how to bring someone's cock to life. It was like, on of his five majestic talents. All it took was a little bit of tenderness over sensitive member and just a brief pressure, also a few soft strokes.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by not so Fabulous Fabio Thu May 10, 2012 5:33 am

Apparently, this man had absolutely no sense of personal space. Fabio squirmed, hoping that maybe the guy would take a hint and let go of him, but it didn't seem to be working. Somehow he'd ended up with a hand under his shirt, and, as nice as it felt, he really didn't want it there. This guy was a total creep! "W-wait, so you have my dildo? A-and... what exactly do you mean by 'quality time'?" Though, with the suggestion of using his dildo in said quality time, Fabio was pretty sure he knew exactly what the man wanted. He was also pretty sure that he was really uncomfortable with this situation.

"M-my name...?" There had been multiple times in Fabio's life that he had been told not to talk to strangers. Well, it was a bit late for that, but he wondered if it would make it worse to tell this stranger his name. His thoughts were disturbed, momentarily, feeling the man nibble at his ear and worm his hand into his pants. At this point, he doubted the situation could get much worse. "It's... Fabio. C-can you not touch me like that, please?"

He wasn't doing a very good at protesting against the touches. Asking nicely wouldn't get him anywhere, and he wasn't doing anything to get away from those wandering hands. Could anyone really blame him? It all felt so good. No one but Righty had ever touched him like this before, and Righty, being just a hand, probably didn't count. He had always been too busy to ever pursue a relationship, and one night stands seemed so tacky to him. Now he was cursing himself for being stupid and never trying it before.

Wait, wait, wait. Fabio realised that he had ended up leaning against the man, arching against his touch while he thought about how good he was feeling. God, was he really acting like a cheap whore? No, there was no way he could be this easy. He wasn't going to let this continue. ... well, maybe he would just a little longer.

He had an idea of how to get out of this, but it meant he'd have to play along for a bit. Oh, he hoped he wouldn't end up giving in anyway. "Am I allowed to know your name...?" he asked, pressing closer to the man. He let one hand slide down to join the one already inside his pants. He grabbed the man's hand and pulled it up slightly to rub against the waistband of his boxers. Leaning further into him, Fabio whispered into his ear, as seductively as he could, "If we're going to play, I'll need a name to scream out."

[ I edited the first post so Fab can be wearing a shirt. u.u ]
not so Fabulous Fabio
not so Fabulous Fabio

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu May 10, 2012 12:42 pm

Now, this was an attitude that he liked. While the squirming and protests were cute and responsible for the desire in him to grow, he really did prefer willingness. Made things so much easier. And so he grinned and began to stroke Fabio's member for real, with more pressure and in rhythmic pace. He guided Fabio's hand that had joined him so needily. Kingy decided that he needed this man in his collection— heck, he might as well just fire the other incompetent ones. He shooed them out of his room with a dismissive glare. The king just watched them leave with an indifferent expression, before turning back to smiling at Fabio as if nothing had happened.

"You may scream Kingy whenever I drive you crazy with my...fingers," he pinched the other's nipples.

"Mouth." He sucked and licked the skin behind Fabio's ear.

"And cock..." Kingy's hips then began to grind against the butt sitting on his lap.

Loving every moment of this, he even attempted to scoop themselves closer to the centre of the large royal bed. While Kingy didn't always get his sex partners directly from heaven above, he still never lacked beautiful people to pleasure him. Though this surprise present from the gods really was something special and downright fabulous, so much that he was making Kingy hot and bothered without even laying a finger.

"So, what are we going to play?"

King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by not so Fabulous Fabio Thu May 10, 2012 3:07 pm

For a moment there, Fabio had forgotten that there were other people in the room. He was kind of glad that they were gone, though he didn't have much time to dwell on the thought. It was hard to concentrate on anything with a hand rubbing his cock. Already, he was starting lose his determination to prove that he wasn't easy. That didn't take long at all. But, no! He wasn't going to give in.

He needed to push away all lusty thoughts and focus on getting away. He just needed to remember that he was pretty good at acting- well, decent. He could get away with pretending he was enjoying this. If only because he wasn't actually pretending.... "K-Kingy, huh...? I get the feeling I'll be screaming your name a lot in the near future." Not~!

Fabio refused to let himself actually scream out the man's name. Not when Kingy pinched his nipples ( but, God, it felt so good ), nor when licked just behind his ear ( he never knew that spot was so sensitive... ), not even when the other started to grind against him ( suddenly he felt like he was wearing far too much clothing ). He bit his lip to keep from making any noise, but it was getting harder and harder to do so. That wasn't the only thing getting harder....

He hoped he didn't look as needy as he felt. Well, if he did, then Kingy wouldn't suspect him of trying to formulate an escape plan. And he was sure the man had just given him the opening he needed to go through with said plan. He grinned, placing a hand on Kingy's chest, and pushed him down onto his mattress. "I've got an idea for a game, but I'll need you to lie back~"
not so Fabulous Fabio
not so Fabulous Fabio

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Fri May 11, 2012 1:36 pm

Kingy let his body fall on its back, flopping on the bed. His expression was curious and full of aroused adventure-lust. No doubt he was ready for a mind-blowing kink play, his fantasy already going wild. To the point where he imagined the two of them naked, Fabio filled with toys and him tied to the bed post and not being able to do anything but watch. Wait, why was he fantasizing about him being sexually tortured? He was never one into giving other power over him, in no way possible.

The king's grin showed his dirty intentions. Well that and his erect dick. Damn the stupid dick for making him lose his mysterious presence.

"So, what are you planning? Are you going to give me a show? Ride me? Blow me?" He gradually sounded more and more excited at the prospect of a nice day of fucking.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by not so Fabulous Fabio Mon May 14, 2012 1:14 pm

Oh, he was playing this game well. Obviously, else the other man wouldn't look the way he did: all aroused with his super hard dick. Jesus, that thing was big! Really, this guy expected Fabio to let him put that inside him. No way in hell! Well, actually, his dildo wasn't that much smaller, but still. Kingy's penis was too fucking big.

With Kingy lying back on the mattress, Fabio sat himself between the man's legs and gave him a grin. "You'll see, Kingy~" he said with a wink, though at this point it should be obvious was he was going to do. Or what he was trying to make it look like he was about to do, anyway.

His gaze trailed down the lenth of Kingy's body, stopping once he was looking down at that cock again. Had it gotten bigger in the last two minutes? Part of him just wanted to flick it and see what would happen, but that'd probably be a bad idea. Partly because that might hurt, but mostly because he wasn't sure he'd be able to keep his hands off of it even after the slightest touch. Why was he so horny right now?

He really needed to keep on task. Licking his lips, he leaned toward that overly large cock, stopping with his mouth hovering just above it. ... Man, this was an awkward position. "... A-ah, you know what? I just thought of something." Quickly, he straighted up again, looking at his wrist as if he was checking a watch, though he wasn't wearing one. "Oh dear, that's what I thought. I'm late! For, uh... a very important date! Yup, so, I gotta go. Sorry about this; we'll have to try it again sometime!"

It took very little time for Fabio to hop off that bed and bolt out of the room. It was... extremely unpleasant, actually. Seriously, why did he think running around with a boner was a good idea? Oh well! He had to keep running now. Hopefully that problem would go away soon and this would get less unpleasant.

Unfortunately, he had no idea where he was going in this place. He just kept running until he found what looked like an exit. And, lo and behold! He had found one! Well, he was in a garden, apparently, but there was a forest not too far out and that was exactly where he headed. Even if he got lost in the forest, at least he probably wouldn't be found there. Probably. He just hoped there weren't people as creepy as that Kingy guy in the forest.
not so Fabulous Fabio
not so Fabulous Fabio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Sat May 19, 2012 10:36 am

Lenny is a devil, and the forest he's currently hunting in is his forest. Sure no one had said, "Here Lenny, this is your forest now", but Lenny had written his name somewhere in the forest, so it is his forest. He was drunk at the time and can't remember where he have written the name, but that doesn't matter cause it's still his forest. Anyways, back to the hunting business.

Lenny is hungry, its been a few hours since he has eaten, and that doe standing there lecherously drinking water from the lake looks pretty much like a big juicy hamburger standing there lecherously drinking water from the lake. So the devil creeps closer slowly, making sure to stay downwind as to not alert the animal. Sure he can just shoot a fireball straight at the doe and cook it to a delicious crispy rare, but where is the fun with that? No, Lenny like to take his time and hunt like the rest people that can't throw fireballs.

When Lenny deemed himself closed enough; his claws ready for the kill, the doe suddenly stood up on alert. Her ears twitched back and forth before dashing away. Lenny was just about to chased after her when something else came tumbling out of the bushes into the spot where the doe was standing before.

It was one of those humans. They rarely came into his forest anymore since the last time he scared and kill the lots of them. However, this human is much more pleasing to the eyes than those hairy scums that wandered into his forest and kills his food. Also, its not everyday that a human walked into his forest with his pants off and clearly sustaining a erection.

"Why hello there human, what brings you to my forest?"
The devil asked, making his presence known as he lick his lips. This will be an even better meal than that doe.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

http://lostdonut.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by not so Fabulous Fabio Tue May 22, 2012 4:02 am

It took a total of probably five minutes for Fabio to get completely lost in the forest, but he had been expecting that. It kind of sucked that he'd most likely never find his way out and he wouldn't be able to get back home, but... at least he was free from perverts here! ... Actually, that didn't really help to make him feel less sad about his lost modeling career. Maybe he should try to find some help to get out of here. Oh, but what if he ended up back at that castle place? Was that where he needed to go in order to get back? Oh dear, oh dear.

He had been so deep in thought about his problem, that he had stopped paying attention to where he was going. Was he ever paying attention? The point was, he ended up tripping over an obvious rock in his path, which he would have noticed if he was paying attention, and tumbled out of some bushes and landed infront of a lake. Was that a deer running away? Aaaw, how sad! He wanted to pet it!

He had bigger problems than a deer running away from him, though. Much bigger. Why the hell was he still hard? That definitely should have gone flaccid by now- wasn't it dangerous to maintain an erection for a long time? Should he see a doctor? Where could he find a doctor...? Hm.... This was all that Kingy guy's fault!

Fabio was considering just sitting there and pouting about it until his erection went away, but his thought was disrupted by the sound of someone else talking. He jumped, afraid for a moment that it would be Kingy, but when he turned he found someone who was most definitely a different person- judging by the scary appearance and those wings. Though he shared those pretty blue eyes that weren't quite as fabulous as his own. He grinned, hoping that maybe this person could help him out. "Oh, hey! I'm a little lost! Do you think you could help me out?"
not so Fabulous Fabio
not so Fabulous Fabio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Thu May 24, 2012 12:19 pm

It has been a few weeks since Lenny last had sex. It's rather hard when you live in a forest by yourself and Lenny wasn't about to scoop low enough to lay with one of those forest animals. That's just disgusting, although the mermaid that lived in that lake Lenny stumbled upon one drunken evening was rather fine. He wouldn't mind banging that sweet cheek... but he was getting distracted. There's is something perhaps even more pleasing to the eyes standing right in front of him... and did he said he needed help?

"Why of course I'll help you out." The devil replied with a grin. In no time at all, he closed the distance between the two, his hands already rubbing on the naked upper thigh that was presented to him, inching ever upward. Lenny took a long lick at delicious neckline that was visible in the strange clothes that the blond was wearing. It wasn't something that he had seen anyone wore before in this country. The stranger tasted exotic and new, turning Lenny on even more.

"So what's your name?" Lenny whispered as he nibbled at the soft rounded ears.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Fri May 25, 2012 11:35 am

Kingy lay there sprawled out in his bed and blinked with his mouth agape. Did his prey really abandon him during the hot situation? Just like that? That didn't make sense. And the fact that no guards had stopped him from escaping made less sense. But nothing makes sense in porn, so Kingy just decided to shrug it off. Slowly, he rose from his position, sadly noting the still existent boner, and went off to chase after Fabio.

Nobody could ever escape Kingy's perverted fingers, not even a fabulous creature that fell from the sky (in this case his ceiling). So he ran and ignored the passing people's questions about his destination or about the bulge in his pants. The castle’s realm was bordered by a dark forest of multiple mythical colours. It had trees as small as a finger and plants as high as towers. A twisted forest that tended to change its vegetation depending on its mood. Kingy hesitated, he didn’t enjoy entering the forest, since its creatures were sort of anarchists. They weren’t really politically motivated, so they were no thread to his reign, but they were brats who wouldn’t take any orders from him.

But the things he did for a sexual session with Fabio! So he ran into the dark forest, ready to take his claim. After minutes of wandering around and being molested by horny plants, he was finally able to find Fabio by the lake. To his horror, Fabio wasn’t alone. He was currently being groped by a demon! Such insolence.

“STOP! That cock is mine to touch!”
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by not so Fabulous Fabio Wed May 30, 2012 11:10 am

It took no time at all for things to spiral downhill. Damnit, he had just gotten away from that first pervert and now this guy was all over him too! The woes of being far too fabulous.... Fabio squirmed, attempting to push away this dirty, winged man. "H-hey, this wasn't what I meant by 'help'! I just want to get out of the forest!" Somehow, he didn't think this guy actually cared what he wanted. Great, did he seriously get dropped into a world of perverts, or did he just have bad luck and run into the two most perverted people in this place?

"My name is Fabio, now can you please... not lick me? Please?" Although there was more nibbling happening now than there was licking. This seriously sucked. How was he supposed to get rid of his boner now? Besides, you know, letting this continue because he wasn't going to do that! Most definitely not.

And then he heard another voice- a familiar one that immediately made him shout, "Fuck!" He shoved the winged guy away enough to get a look at the third person and confirmed his fears. Oh dear, oh dear, how would he ever deal with two perverts? "You actually followed me? What is wrong with you?" So much for being free from perverts. Siiiiigh. "And neither of you are allowed to touch my cock!"
not so Fabulous Fabio
not so Fabulous Fabio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:25 am

"Fabio." Lenny replied, liking the way the name sound, though he conveniently ignore the rest of the words the other uttered and continue to nipple and suck on the delicious neck presented to him. He even grind lightly against the other's erection; that is until the new comer appeared. The devil is selfish, and doesn't like it when he person he's making out with isn't paying attention to him, and him only.

Lenny stopped what he was doing (although he was still all over Fabio) and turn to glared at the new comer. He held the human protectively in his arms. "No! Everything in this forest is mine. Since Fabio wondered into my forest, his cock is therefore mines. So I can totally touch it!" The logic works out perfectly in the demon's head. He nodded to himself in agreement.

The new human that appeared seems to be somewhat rich, judging from the fabric that he was wearing; whatever little of it. The newcomer was also pant less.... is it fashionable to not wear pants now days? That must be true consider two person that came into his forest since the last few years ago aren't wearing any pants. That can't be a coincident, especially since both of them aren't that bad looking, not bad at all. Not wanting to be consider old fashion or anything; Lenny, using this amazing devil strength, ripped his pants off his body. There, now he is fashionable too! Plus it makes sexy time much more convenient, no wonder all the humans are doing it. They should have done it years ago.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:58 am

Kingy was about to wreak havoc at the devil's insolence, but then he dropped his pants, which was clearly an invitation. He coughed and fixed his luxurious collar, which looked nothing but comical, considering that he was pantsless. "In this case,I forgive you," he said. "I will gladly accept your invitation to sleep with you. Though Fabio is still mine."

The king approached them and inspected the devil. He looked oddly familiar, both Fabio and the devil were familiar looking. He wondered why. But the evil creature didn't look bad at all, he was well-built and his penis was a wow-size. "So, do you have a house or something like that where we could retreat to?"

Having sex in the open field wasn't a problem, but this particular forest wasn't a place where you would want to be found in a defenseless state. One had to be alert at all time. That was why Kingy decided to ask the devil for a safe shelter where they could have some quality time. Originally, he wanted to have Fabio on his own, but didn't look like he could dominate the stranger for himself.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by not so Fabulous Fabio Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:57 pm

Fabio could do nothing but stare at the two other men in disbelief. Really? Neither of them were going to even pretend to listen to him? What the hell? And why did the winged guy suddenly take off his pants? He didn't normally have a problem looking at well endowed men, but then, said men usually weren't interesting in molesting him. Right now he was just feeling all sorts of awkward.

Well, both the winged guy and the creepy guy seemed to be focused on each other rather than him. Maybe now would be a good time to try and escape. He looked around to figure out where the best place to escape would be. If he could just sneakily back away.... He attempted it, trying to look nonchalant as he went and hoping that neither of them would turn their head and see him walking. Haha, he was totally gonna get away with this!

... or not.

Just as he was feeling proud of himself, he felt himself step on something wet. Surprised, he let out a yelp and fell backwards, getting even more wet. Oh yeah. The lake. He forgot that was a thing. Well, there went that escape plan. Now he just looked like and idiot and he was wet. Not to mention his nice shirt was now ruined.... This was totally not his day.
not so Fabulous Fabio
not so Fabulous Fabio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Jones Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:21 pm

"A house?" the devil asked. A look of confusion set in his face for a second before the look of understanding settled in. "You means those different sized wooden squares humans take shelter in? I usually just sleep in the cave. Its nice an cool in there even in the summer." Lenny smiled, looking quite proud of his 'house'. He looking at the fancy looking man for silent approval.

"It's - " before the devil and provide the location of the place is located in, the sound of water splashing is heard soon follow by a not-so-manly-yelp. Lenny turned to the source of sound and found his prey, on all fours, coughing. The pose gave him a clear view of that deliciously tight hole. The water had made the originally white shirt all but transparent, clenching on to Fabio like a second skin.

Lenny licked his lips lustfully and in seconds was on Fabio. He grab onto his hips tightly, as he rub his now hard erections between the pair of bums.
Dr. Jones
Dr. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:43 am

Kingy was about to question the stranger's intelligence the moment he fell into the lake— something like that hadn't happened to him since...since never. But everything was forgotten once Fabio stepped out of the water, all wet and shirt sticking to his godly body as if it wanted to sex him up as well. Kingy almost drooled at the sight but was interrupted by the devil's unsightly behaviour.

The king groaned in frustration and grabbed the horny dog by the tail and yanked him off of Fabio before he could hump the poor man into the ground in such an animalistic way. Not that he minded animalistic sex, but it was less fun when it didn't involve him. "What are you, a dog? Get off of him!"

Kingy sighed and shook his head and forced the devil to show him his cave. He took Fabio's hand to make sure he wouldn't fall into any lakes again. On the way to the cave Kingy asked: "Hey, that tail of yours...how much can you control it?"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down