Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:43 am

Arthur had a pretty powerful orgasm; he was still shuddering and moaning and just coming down from his high even a couple of minutes after his initial shouting.

He remained inside of Alfred as he reached down and kissed him passionately, purposefully. His emotions were heightened, he didn’t want to kiss anyone else ever again, didn’t want to make love to anyone else. No one but Alfred would do. His fingers tangled in Alfred hair and pushed it back from his face as he kissed him, still needing to catch his breath.

Finally he broke the kiss and pressed his forehead to Alfred’s, panting.

“I love you,” he said sincerely. “You’re so beautiful. So, so, so… just… everything. You’re everything.” Arthur moved yet again, burying his face into Alfred’s neck where he kissed a few times, breathing heavily as he calmed down and realised he had been babbling.

He was a little red in the face when as he withdrew, going to dispose of the condom. When he returned, he just crawled over to Alfred, quick to take the chance to settle on top of him, between his legs. It was comfortable and Alfred was so warm and soft. He didn’t care about the semen being smeared about.

“Oh darling…”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:53 am

The relief from the orgasm was absolutely astounding and just all those months of having no sex was finally ended with an amazing session of sex with Arthur. Alfred shook a bit even after his orgasm, inviting Arthur to stay inside for just a bit longer and instead he reached up to kiss him back just as passionately. His own emotions were heightened and he would be damned if he ever wanted someone else.

He could even say that Arthur was the one for him.

The man that he could stay with his whole entire life. He had never felt this way, this much for anyone before. Never.

Arthur was the only one for him.

He smiled against the kiss and finally broke away, feeling their foreheads press together. "Love you too," He whispered back, meaning every bit of it and his blue eyes simply shone with all the love that he harboured for the other. "Love you so much...thank you...you've made this one of the best days of my life."

And it was so nice to hear everything from Arthur. God, he loved him so much. Soon enough he felt Arthur pull away and while he felt empty inside, he soon felt that warmth flood back in his chest as he cuddled up against Arthur, wrapping his arms around him as he simply relaxed. He was tired but he never wanted to move away from this spot or leave this moment.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:07 am

“You deserve the best things,” Arthur returned, flushing at Alfred’s bold statement. “I just want to make you happy… so I’m glad that you’ve enjoyed it.”

He rested his head on Alfred’s chest, comfortable and feeling particularly safe in his arms. He knew that he wouldn’t judge him for being cuddly after sex (and most of the time, really considering how domestic Arthur had become), for his scars which mauled the white of his skin, for his eating habits. He was so happy in that moment, lying with his lover.

“You’re not uncomfortable, are you?” he asked quietly. “You make for quite a good pillow.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:26 am

Alfred just smiled over at Arthur, feeling light hearted at that and he soon lazily wrapped his arms around the other's body. Fortunately enough he was lighter so Alfred was easily able to support his weight. Though he supposed he could have always supported Arthur considering how strong he was, even if the other was bigger than this. He could never imagine Arthur being anything other than really skinny though.

Instead he stroked the other's hair, humming softly to himself as he kept his eyes closed. He was just content like this...laying with his lover in bliss. Soon he tugged the sheets over them to be more comfortable and warm, slowly rubbing Arthur's back with his hand.

"Of course I'm not uncomfortable." He laughed a bit. "At least with dating me, you also get the benefit of a pillow as well."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:43 am

“Clearly it’s one of your major selling points, poppet,” Arthur chuckled and lazily kissed the skin nearest within his reach (his chest).

They’d wash themselves and the bed linen tomorrow. It’d be fine.

His fingertips caressed Alfred’s arms, feeling the smooth, tan skin there. He fleetingly wondered how Alfred stayed so brown all year round without exposing himself to the sunlight all the time. His complexion had to do with genetics, he supposed. But he knew for a fact that Alfred’s lack of body hair was not natural. Although, admittedly, he enjoyed the baby soft skin.

“Alfred,” he started, furrowing his brow as he thought, “what made you decide to shave your body?” he punctuated his sentence by kissing Alfred’s chest as he looked up at him. “It must take… one hell of a lot of effort. Not that you’re hairy or anything, or, um, not that I would know… You don’t do all that just for my sake, do you?”

Probably not the best post-sex discussion.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:10 am

Alfred just laughed at that though it was obvious that he was extremely tired. Instead he relaxed as the other lazily kissed his skin and instead he ran his hand along the other's back lazily.

"Mm...probably is my best selling point actually."

When one really thought about it, it was somewhat confusing how he could stay so tan all the time yet it was probably more of a permanent tan if anything else now. If he did pale, it was by only a small amount and otherwise, he was always rather tan. Maybe it was genetics, maybe not. He probably would never know. He was rather pale when he was younger though. Instead he relaxed with Arthur on top of him though soon he opened his eyes at the question...the very odd question.

Alfred really had never thought about it before. ...It just...kind of became habit actually.

"Well, I don't really even know why I started it. I stopped for a while but...I guess I started it up again after our first time," He mumbled, obviously embarrassed. "I never really thought about it though because it just became a habit more than anything." He looked over at the other. "And it's not that much. I don't grow that much hair."

Well...this was an interesting conversation.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:23 am

“Certainly not,” Arthur disagreed. “I can think of multiple things about you that are better than being a human-pillow.” He poked him in the chest lightly, as though scolding him.

He listened though, with a raised eyebrow. Really, it just amazed him that Alfred ever bothered. The amount of effort he put in to doing it must have been pretty extraordinary. It made Arthur feel like even more of a slob.

Surprisingly, he didn’t feel embarrassed about talking about it. They’d probably had worse conversations that time Arthur had, had an upset stomach for a week. Or when Arthur checked up on him when they first started sleeping together (to check he wasn’t hurt, of course).

“Would you… do you think you’d prefer it if I did that, too? It doesn't, um, bother you that I don't, does it?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:28 am

Alfred couldn't help but grin a bit at that. "Really? Like what?" He asked curiously. Though he was pretty certain that Arthur had a few reasons that they both knew. "For the amazing sex also?" He asked teasingly. Of course he knew it was for so much more than just that.

He did love Arthur and he would put any amount of effort to his own body as long as it made Arthur happy.

Though soon he looked over at the other questioningly, quirking an eyebrow.

"You shave also?" He asked and soon he laughed. "Nah, I like the way you are right now. I have to say I'm kinda fond of your hair. It's just not you if you don't have it." He nuzzled Arthur affectionately.

"In fact, I think I might be disappointed if you shaved."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:57 am

“And for having a lovely cock,” Arthur smirked, kissing at his neck. “And a beautiful bottom,” he kissed beneath his chin and then his lips, snaking his way up Alfred’s body. “But no, even then there is still more. You have no idea, my darling,” he stroked his hands through Alfred’s hair affectionately as he lowered his head to rest his forehead against Alfred’s.

“You’re an idiot,” he said affectionately, touched and a little flustered about what Alfred said. But it was a relief to know that he wouldn’t have to start trying to keep up with a gruelling beauty regime. He would have liked to have been as muscular as Alfred though. That would be good. But it probably wouldn’t be possible for him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:17 am

Alfred smirked back at Arthur at that and he laughed, pressing back to the kiss on his lips. "Well, tell me something I don't know," He joked, winking at him. He knew that Arthur loved him for even more and he didn't even really need to question it. He would always trust his lover on this one and instead he continued on stroking his hair lightly, pressing their noses lightly together.

"Your idiot," He reminded, like how he always did.

He was happy with how Arthur was right now and he didn't want him to change anything about his physical self, except maybe eating a bit more just for health sakes. Other than that, he was perfectly content. Even with those bushy eyebrows that he had grown fond of.

It would have been weird though if Arthur was as muscular as him. Though he had to admit he had some nice thighs and stomach.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:26 am

Arthur Eskimo kissed him with a light laugh, ridiculously happy. He had no idea why he’d thought that going without sex would be a good idea. But at least it meant that, after around two months of no sex, they could have mind-blowing sex. That had most likely been some of the best sex they’d ever had. It was certainly one of the best performances Arthur had given on top.

“Mine,” he repeated with a slight nod, settling down again. “And I’m yours. Forever yours…” he was starting to feel tired and not really paying attention to what he was saying, regardless of how much he meant it. He didn’t want to make himself too vulnerable lest Alfred was not as deeply in love as he was. Although he hoped so. He thought so.

“I’m tired,” he yawned.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:27 am

Alfred just smiled over at Arthur for a moment, Eskimo kissing him back and laughing also. He was disappointed that they had two months without sex yet at the same time, the end result was absolutely magnificent. He was pretty sure that he would have repeated it all over again just to have the mind-blowing sex once more yet at the same time, he didn't want to wait for that long once again. Arthur was so good on the top and...he would just have to prove just as good next time that he was on top.

He laughed and kissed the top of his head. "Yours," He assured. "And mine..." He rubbed his eyes, obviously tired.

"Mm...let's go to sleep then," He mumbled.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:40 am

Arthur exhaled heavily, growing still upon Alfred. He would have to try and not move throughout the night. He knew that he was skinny and his bones could potentially cause Alfred quite some discomfort. He began to close his eyes as his breathing slowed down.

“Mm, good idea.” He licked his lips, preventing them from becoming dry. “Feel free to shove me off if you need to,” he said drearily. “Good night, love… happy birthday.”

Soon enough, Arthur was snoring softly against Alfred’s chest.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:16 am

Alfred just yawned softly and he nodded, smiling a bit at the happy birthday. Soon enough he began to drift off to sleep as well.

It certainly was the best birthday.

Soon August came rolling around and Alfred had been talking with Arthur about possibly taking a small break to visit his family. He wasn't all that certain if he could visit them during winter considering that Matthew was going to Ukraine for Christmas (possibly) with his wife but he still wanted Arthur to meet his brother and his sister in law.

When mid-August came about, Alfred drove Arthur and himself down towards Virginia, where it was a bit warmer than New York and the scenery began to change to something more of nature as summer began to transition into autumn. Not as nice as Washington state per say but still rather gorgeous in itself.

It was a few hour drive but soon Alfred pulled up to a lovely American-Georgian styled home, not all that large yet not small at the same time. It seemed comfortable, warm atmosphered and so much more. Instead he smiled over at Arthur, soon stepping out of the car. "Here's my childhood home. Not much, I know, but the scenery is gorgeous, right?"

Soon enough he went to the house, knocking at the door and was pleasantly greeted by his mother, who smiled over at him and hugged him tightly.

"Ah, Alfred dear! You're here!" She soon looked over at Arthur and though she hesitated for a moment, she gave him a smile also. "And I see you brought Arthur along. Come in, dears. Make yourself comfortable."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:40 am

Arthur had been pretty reluctant to visit Alfred’s family just because he didn’t want to be judged by them all, but hopefully it wouldn’t be too much of a problem. He would just scuttle off and find a motel if it was bad. He wasn’t expecting anything like at his own family home but he knew he’d receive looks and scepticism for ‘turning Alfred gay’. His family would undoubtedly wonder what made him so special.

But he liked Alfred’s mother, at least. Even if she didn’t exactly approve of them as a couple.

Arthur had enjoyed seeing the highways and the American countryside (or outside of New York, at least; he hadn’t really travelled out of the city in America). And the scenery of Alfred’s hometown was rather beautiful. It reminded him of the Yorkshire Moors in northern England, actually (but with more houses); it was so green.

He returned Alfred’s smile politely, following Alfred to the front door. They’d get the bags later, he assumed. Not that he was sure it was particularly safe to leave their luggage in the car, in the street, in sight for everyone to see.

Arthur’s smile didn’t falter as Alfred’s mother hesitated, although it stung quite a bit to be referred to so off-handedly before he’d even had the opportunity to say something outrageous and sarcastic. This was worse than when he’d gone to stay with Francis’ extremely right-wing parents.

“Yes, it’s nice to see you again, Mrs Jones,” he greeted and would have offered his hand to shake if he hadn’t have though it’d be awkward. He rethought about their luggage. Maybe now would be a good time to get it. “Um, Alfred, if you give me the car keys, I can bring our things inside?”

Hopefully Alfred wouldn’t try to be chivalrous as he usually did.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:00 am

Alfred knew about Arthur's hesitancy and about his mother's discomfort with them being a couple. He knew that she didn't dislike Arthur by any means and in fact, she found him to be quite a lovely man but she was just uncomfortable with them being a couple if anything. She couldn't see why Alfred was romantically involved with Arthur rather than just as friends...but he supposed that was their business. It was her duty, at the very least for her late husband, to treat Alfred with just the same amount of respect as she always did.

The assistant simply jumped up in surprised and he huffed. "Let me help you get the stuff then! We'll be back, ma! We're just going to grab the stuff from the trunk. Tell Matthew and Katyusha that we're here!"

Alfred's mother just nodded and soon headed upstairs to tell Matthew and his wife and Alfred hurried off to the boot of the car, helping Arthur grab their stuff before finally bringing it in. "We can put it up in the room for right now and come back downstairs. I can already smell ma's cooking!" He said eagerly with a smile as he brought their stuff upstairs, leading to his old room that he once had. Before Matthew and him shared a room but now Matthew was staying in the guest room with his wife while they would stay in their old bedroom.

There wasn't all that much in there now though there were still things from his childhood such as the model aeroplanes that he used to paint and build, various books, and all the like. It really did strike some nostalgia for him but he decided he could face it later and instead head downstairs, trying to pull Arthur along.

And there was Matthew, looking as sweet as always and soon he looked over at Alfred, smiling at the sight of him. "Hey Al," He said gently and soon enough he was scooped into a tight hug by his brother. He just patted Alfred's back with a small grin before he was let go of, soon looking over at Arthur. When Alfred and Matthew were next to each other, it was easily seen that they were twins, at the same height and everything except for the fact that Matthew seemed much more passive than Alfred.

Yet Alfred puffed up with a bit of pride as he motioned to Arthur.

"Arthur! Meet Matt and Katyusha. This is my twin and his wife and well...Arthur's my boyfriend."

Matthew just laughed, holding his hand out for Arthur. "You've told me plenty of times Al. It's nice to finally meet you." Unlike Alfred's mother, Matthew seemed to be more opened about Arthur being Alfred's boyfriend, maybe even more accepting than Alfred himself.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:16 am

Arthur gave Alfred’s mother somewhat of an apologetic look as he followed Alfred back out of the house and towards the car with a sigh. He wanted to tell him that he was nervous, but it seemed unfair to tell him that when Alfred had handled Arthur’s family so coolly. He just kept quiet, responding appropriately with nods and small noises of agreement.

In Alfred’s room, he wasn’t sure what he’d been expecting but he found himself a little surprised to remember that Alfred had been a child once, too – which seemed daft, considering the amount of time he spent thinking about how much younger Alfred was than him.

He admired some of the model planes and objects from Alfred’s childhood with some fondness, however. Alfred seemed to have had a nice, loving upbringing, which was all Arthur could have wanted for him, really. He was glad that Alfred had, had such a good start in life with a caring, adoring family to support him.

He felt anxious as he was introduced to Alfred’s relatives, standing awkwardly to the side. And, of course, he noticed the similarities between Alfred and his brother immediately. Alfred, in his eyes, was still the more attractive one, however. Matthew seemed friendly enough or at least he looked friendly.

Arthur shook his hand with a gentle smile, “Likewise. I’ve heard a lot about you, too,” he then turned to greet Katyusha. She’d been out of his line of vision originally so it was a bit of a shock for him to see just how, uh, well endowed she was. Her tight blouse didn’t do her any favours, either.

Arthur swallowed thickly but shook her hand regardless, training his eyes on her face.

“Hello, Arthur,” she grinned pleasantly, her accent thick. “I hope that you both had a good journey?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:39 am

Alfred did have quite an amazing childhood, a healthy one nonetheless with his loving brother and parents and everything like that. He loved his telescope and his model aeroplanes and all his superhero comics and everything like that. They were his loves from the past and he still adored them even now. It was obvious from his childhood room where all his interests stemmed from and how they were so evident now in his personality, his major and even things he had around the flat.

He remembered how Matthew would always get mistaken as him though it never seemed to be the other way around, sadly enough. Either way, it was a thing of the past and nearly no one mistaken them anymore.

Matthew just laughed a bit, soon pulling his hand away so he could wrap his arm lightly around Katyusha's shoulders.

Surprisingly enough, Alfred didn't seem to focus on Katyusha's assets at all, instead only focusing on her face with a smile. "Yeah, we had a great journey. Finally got to show Arthur around outside New York."

Matthew raised his eyebrows a bit in surprise but he shook his head fondly. "I hope Alfred hasn't been too outgoing for you, Arthur. I know how he could always wear people out. Well, food is being served. Come along to the dinner table and we can have a family dinner, eh?"

Alfred was eager, especially at the sight of his mother serving food and he was quick to get to the table, sitting closer to his mother so Arthur didn't have to go through that necessary awkwardness.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:56 am

“You have a lot of the country to see then, yes?” she laughed lightly, her pretty features crinkling as she did so.

Arthur chuckled somewhat, as though agreeing with Matthew’s almost-statement. He got a nice air from the couple though. They didn’t seem to care that Alfred had a boyfriend and not a girlfriend. Although, Alfred had mentioned they lived in Canada so it was only natural that they’d be accepting. It was a big relief to know that at least not everyone in Alfred’s family was going to dislike him.

He followed his boyfriend to the dinner table and sat beside him, silently grateful that he’d been seated further away from Alfred’s mother.

Katyusha sat beside her husband, opposite Arthur so that the Jones family could re-acquaint themselves.

“It looks delicious,” she smiled easily across at Alfred and Matthew’s mother.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:20 am

Alfred laughed at that also, settling comfortably next to Arthur as he reached over to grab his hand for a brief moment, smiling reassuringly at him. He soon focused his gaze back to his mother, who was quietly glancing them over before she looked back at Katyusha sweetly.

"Well thank you, Katyusha, dear. Don't worry, feel free to dig in!" She encouraged brightly, never commenting about how close Alfred was to Arthur or anything like that.

Soon Alfred grabbed some of the food from the middle and began to eagerly eat and the other family members never seemed to mind. Matthew and him shared a few conversations in between but soon the Canadian focused his gaze on Arthur, still gentle.

"So how have you been, Arthur? I hope you've been enjoying your life here in the US?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:31 am

Arthur returned Alfred’s smile hopelessly and began to eat, relieved that the focus was not on him. He was quite happy to listen to Matthew and Alfred discuss things between themselves. It had been a while since they’d seen each other after all. He paused mid-mouthful as a question was directed at him, having previously been frowning at the way Alfred was shovelling away at his food.

He was just thankful that it wasn’t Mary speaking to him. Whilst he liked the woman, it was obvious that she didn’t approve of his and Alfred’s relationship.

“Yes, I’m beginning to feel more comfortable here. I’ll never understand the air vents, however,” he joked a little. It wasn’t home, though. His heart was still in Britain. “I hear that you live in Canada? What made you decide to leave the US?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:51 am

Mary ended up talking with Katyusha a bit, smiling sweetly as always. She loved everybody at the table but she was definitely more comfortable with the Ukrainian woman in comparison to Arthur. Though of course, who was to really blame her? After all, she did walk into their flat one time when they were having rather loud sex.

Fortunately enough she seemed intent on not bringing that up. Ever again. Or ever.

Instead Alfred kept on shovelling food into his mouth, still rather hungry and just listening to the others. He didn't mind staying quiet as long as he had food to satisfy himself.

Matthew just laughed.

"Yeah. And I grew to love Canada after we took a few vacations there. I ended up going there for university afterwards and that's where I met Katyusha. Alfred ended up liking the US more and so we ended up having to part ways during high school, but I'm still proud of him and what he has accomplished. And what made you come to the US? A contract?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:03 am

“I see,” Arthur glanced across at his boyfriend as he was mentioned and felt his lips curling upwards slightly. He turned back to Matthew and shrugged.

“Yes, something like that. The finance and advertising of Chouchoute was all over the place; the financial crisis has really affected it, seeing as it has a rather large market in Europe. I was requested to come across and sort it out and offered a pretty good salary to do so,” he pursed his lips, realising that it wasn’t that interesting to hear about. “Alfred has probably told you how we met… I’m proud of him, too.”

Arthur was struggling a bit to finish his meal, having already eaten lunch earlier that day. It was making him feel a little ill. He could only hope that Mary wouldn’t be offended about him leaving food.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:10 am

Alfred just laughed a bit and Matthew smiled, obviously approving of Arthur. Though he had seemed to from the very start. He could see that Arthur was a reasonable man and possibly a good influence on Alfred. Better than a few of the ex girlfriends that he used to have. That was something he could easily say.

Alfred soon noticed how Arthur was struggling to finish his meal and he quickly reached over to start stealing a few things from his plate, popping it into his mouth. Mary and Matthew huffed.

"Alfred! Don't eat other people's food!" Mary scolded lightly but Alfred just grinned at her cheekily, swallowing it down.

"Sorry ma, I got hungry."

He was actually fine with his portion but he knew Arthur had a hard time eating it.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:19 am

Arthur hadn’t expected Alfred to reach over and start eating his food but he was grateful that he did. He pretended to look exasperated (although he knew Alfred would be able to tell it wasn’t genuine) but soon smiled across at Mary in what he hoped was a charming manner.

“It’s alright, you get used to it. It’s a good way to keep in shape, actually,” he chuckled slightly, looking back at Alfred, trying (and, as per usual, failing) to keep fondness from his expression.

“You have quite the appetite, Alfred,” Katyusha mused. “When you come and visit us, I will remember to give you extra dessert, yes?”

Beneath the table, Arthur rested his hand on Alfred’s thigh, as though a silent way of saying ‘thank you’.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next