Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:15 am

Alfred wanted to make Arthur feel good also but just feeling Arthur's mouth on him simply made him moan and his body shiver in pleasure.

"Wouldn't have it any other way, if I have to be honest," He admitted with a small smile.

He closed his eyes for a moment, his cock twitching though he soon opened them again to look at the other.

"...It's in the same place as it always is."

The nightstand.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:22 am

Arthur raised an eyebrow but nodded, shifting so that he could grab the lube from the nightstand. He returned to where he was sat and held the bottle in his hand to warm it up.

For the meantime, Arthur just idly stroked Alfred’s cock in at a slow pace.

“I thought you might have moved it or thrown it out or something, is all,” he murmured. He soon shifted to kiss Alfred again quickly. “But I’m glad that you… didn’t do anything brash like that,” he kissed him again, more deeply this time.

It wasn’t long until Arthur was stretching him, first with fingers and then with his cock. It wasn’t like their sessions usually were, as they had established. This was slow, tender. With the smallest of movements, they had been able to express so much to each other. All of Arthur’s emotional turmoil as he admitted to himself well and truly that he loved Alfred; Alfred’s insecurities about his body; their constant misunderstanding of each other and their inability to just not argue about something. But none of it mattered because they loved each other. It was obvious now. Not that it wasn’t before, but making love with no cursing, no dirty talk, none of the usual filth, it was actually a very fulfilling experience instead of their usual routine.

Arthur decided to himself that they would have to make a habit of it at least once a month, just to confirm the strong connection between them both.

When he awoke the next morning, Arthur felt rejuvenated whilst feeling totally exhausted. He was holding Alfred in his arms, all warm and ruffled together. Arthur just had to hope that it wouldn’t be too awkward now. He hoped Alfred wouldn’t start to try to not do his usual irritating habits, just because Arthur had mentioned them.

He just relaxed, unmoving as he waited for Alfred to wake, slowly stroking his fingers through Alfred’s golden hair.

Last edited by Mr. Kirkland on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We wanted to move on with the plot and there's plenty of sex in here anyway, people. Go look up some smut if you're sad~)
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:35 pm

While Alfred truly did love the usual experience, the rough sex, the dirty words of encouragement and the like...he found himself oh so satisfied like this. So satisfied just making love with Arthur, loving the man with his body and his heart and everything else. It wasn't just for the physical pleasure but also the emotional one as well.

And it was amazing. It was amazing being under Arthur, panting, gasping and writhing as he clung onto him and Arthur loved him.

They truly did love each other and it made his chest light and his heart warm.

Despite everything, Alfred did feel rather nervous about doing his bad habits. He really was. He didn't want to necessarily change them because they were after all habits but at the same time...he wanted to change for Arthur. Make sure that Arthur had no reason to well...burst out at him like that again.

It was a good half an hour later that Alfred finally roused from his sleep, rubbing his eyes as he yawned and glanced tiredly over at the other.

"Mm...morning, Arthur," He mumbled, wincing a bit as pain shot up the small of his back.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Arthur’s expression flickered to one of concern as Alfred visibly looked pained. He kissed his cheek slowly.

“Are you alright?” If it hurt, he’d offer to get Alfred something nice for breakfast (meaning he’d get dressed and go out to buy a good plate of food for him. He’d done it before and he was certain that the man would appreciate it, even in these circumstances. “I didn’t hurt you?” he asked, quieter than before.

“You know that I didn’t mean to, if I did?” he continued to stroke his fingers through Alfred’s hair, watching him carefully. He wouldn’t tell Alfred how good it had been fore him until Alfred confirmed that it hadn’t been bad. Usually, intercourse between them was pretty good, but there were the times that it was bad, too.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:58 pm

Alfred chuckled a bit, rubbing at his back before shrugging a bit.

"I'm fine, Arthur. I promise. It's just been a while is all," He admitted sheepishly before looking over at the other. "It was really good. The best sex we've had for a while."

And it was true. Extremely true. It really was.

Yet soon Alfred leant in towards the hand that was stroking his hair, soon leaning up to nuzzle against his palm.

"Love you," He whispered softly.

And it was so true.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:02 pm

“Mmm,” Arthur hummed softly in agreement, gaze softening. “I have to agree. It was rather lovely…” he shifted closer with a soft sigh, wanting to cuddle up to Alfred further.

“I love you, too, my darling,” he said honestly, looking at Alfred as though he was the sole thing keeping him alive. “More than you could ever possibly imagine.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:10 pm

Alfred chuckled a bit and he shifted around so he could cuddle more comfortable with Arthur. He was rather comfortable to cuddle with, despite the bones that always seemed to stick into his stomach at times. At least when Arthur was cuddly back, it was more comfortable.

He never really complained about it though. He loved it when Arthur showed him some affection.

"Same," He whispered softly, looking at the other affectionately.

"Mm...don't tell me we have a lot of work coming up this week," He mumbled with a tired yawn, still cuddling up with the other. "To be honest, I don't wanna do any work. Just cuddle up with you all week."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Arthur laughed a little and shrugged.

“Not as such… I’ll take more of the burden this week. I’m sorry that I made you deal with it last week. At least I’m feeling better now,” he settled comfortably against Alfred, eyes half-closed.

“It’s only Saturday, anyway. We have tomorrow to sleep, as well.” A lovely thought struck his mind as he kissed the other for a few moments. “Hmm, sleeping and having sex for the next two days sounds rather delightful, actually.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:30 am

Alfred just chuckled at that and he pressed a kiss to the top of the other's head, humming softly.

"It's fine. I can take my fair share. And it's fine...honestly," He smiled down at the other, soon kissing his lips once more. "We hit a rocky bump but we'll get over it fully soon enough."

He just settled more closely to the other, rather comfortable.

Alfred smirked at the thought though and he kissed him once more, letting it linger this time around.

"Sounds like my kind of weekend."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:50 am

Arthur nodded.

“I…” he wanted to be with Alfred. He was his choice, the one he wanted to spend his life with. He was so glad that he hadn’t thrown all of that away. “Yes. Yes, we will. I love you too much to give up on everything now.”

Arthur then chuckled softly and rolled over so that he was atop of Alfred. “Then let’s get a head start,” he whispered seductively before leaning down to kiss him slowly.

~

It took about a week for things to go back to normal between the two of them. Aside from the occasional awkward moment and Arthur sometimes having to bite back insults or argument starters, things went relatively smoothly. They were both adults and (for the most part) were relatively mature, so it wasn’t all that surprising that they were able to just carry on without too much of a disturbance.

The entire time, however, Arthur noticed something different about Alfred, something he hadn’t noticed before. It seemed like Alfred was hiding something from him, which was slightly unsettling. But Arthur didn’t see a reason to bring it up. They were like a normal couple again and that was what was important.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:57 am

There definitely was something that Alfred was hiding and it made his heart pound in nervousness. There were way too many questions that ran through his head.

How would he do it? Was it too soon? He hoped it wasn't. It seemed like they were together for such a long time. Not only that but what would Arthur say? Would he reject...say yes?

There were countless amounts of questions and he couldn't find the answer to any one of them.

So he found himself pacing in the office while he was talking with one of Arthur's contacts, trying to arrange a meeting. He kept his voice warm and light hearted, kind as always and eager though his eyes would shift over to Arthur every once in a while, a twitch of his finger and a seeming nervousness in his eyes.

He soon hanged up the phone, letting out a soft sigh.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:05 am

Arthur watched him closely, also on the phone. He had the phone tucked between his ear and his shoulder as he typed up some figures. He pursed his lips, just humming every so often as Feliciano chatted away on the phone.

Alfred looked incredibly stressed and it was beginning to worry Arthur. What if the younger man was starting to have doubts about them? Or perhaps someone was giving him grief?

Once Alfred’s phone call ended, Arthur made sure that he ended his own conversation so that he could talk to him.

He tried to make it look casual, of course. Nonchalant. He typed away at his computer for a few more seconds before pausing, looking across at his boyfriend.

“Are you alright, Alfred? You look… nervous.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:17 am

Alfred glanced over at Arthur, looking a bit nervous at first but he soon smiled, shaking his head and laughing.

"I'm fine, I'm fine!" He called out with a grin, though it was obvious that he wasn't entirely truthful.

"I just have a lot on my mind is all."

He scratched his cheek sheepishly.

Maybe on the holiday he would do it? He didn't know though. Nothing in his mind seemed perfect enough for Arthur.

Nothing he could ever do was perfect enough for what the other deserved.

"Don't worry about it." He went over to the other and despite Ludwig's warnings before, he leant over to press a kiss to the top of his head. "Trust me...I'm fine."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:23 am

Arthur frowned a little, unconvinced.

“Right… okay.”

He tugged on Alfred’s tie (the blue one which he’d bought for his birthday) and kissed him quickly on this lips. Slowly, he began to let go, letting the tie slide out of his grip.

“I am your boss, however,” he looked to his computer screen. “If you have any problems here, you should report them to me… even if they don’t seem like much.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:34 am

Alfred just smiled in contentment and he laughed a bit.

"Of course, Mr Kirkland," He teased lightly with a small smile. "But don't worry. It's not a problem over here. My thoughts are on other things..."

And they really were. He really wasn't all that concerned with his life at work. His life at work was rather nice though he knew that he could have had a better paying job. But he never let that linger in his mind too much.

"So...are you excited for our vacation coming up?" He asked lightly, looking at him to gage a reaction.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:48 am

It didn’t settle Arthur’s thoughts, at all. So, if it wasn’t in the office, then it must have been something at home.

“I… it’s not something I’ve done, is it?” he sounded concerned but as Alfred changed the subject, it became obvious that he didn’t want to talk about it.

“Yes, yes I am. I’m really looking forward to it. It’ll be nice to go to a place where it’s just you and me, no one else and no work.” He tried to smile a little, although Alfred’s anxiousness was making him feel uneasy.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:53 am

Alfred's eyes widened and he shook his head frantically.

"No, no! You did nothing wrong. Nothing's wrong. I'm just thinking is all. There's nothing wrong with thinking, yeah?" He asked with a small smile.

Goodness...he really was terrible at this. Extremely terrible. There had to be a better word for this.

Alfred just smiled though, relaxing at the thought.

"Yeah...I would really like that also. Hopefully it'll be what we just need."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:04 am

Arthur narrowed his eyes at Alfred’s panicked response. If he didn’t want to talk about it, then he wouldn’t force him. After all, he wouldn’t appreciate it if Alfred did the same to him.

“I just hope that I don’t burn,” he mumbled. “Oh, and you aren’t allowed to help me with my sun tan lotion anymore, you bastard. I had that penis burned on to my back for three weeks.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:23 am

Alfred was glad that the subject was being changed and he barked out a laugh.

"Oh come on! I promise I won't do it again! It was all for good fun!" He just grinned widely at that.

He still thought that it was hilarious despite everything. Despite how angry Arthur got.

No...he was going to make this best vacation ever.

"Not only that but how will you get your back. You'll be sunburnt! That's worse than just a penis!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:34 am

“Sunburn, I can explain but a phallus? That’s something that even my wit is incapable of.” Arthur’s expression softened, however.

“Only five days to go.” Thank God they hadn’t broken up, really. They’d already paid for everything. “I’m sure that we’ll have a lovely time. Sunburnt or not.” He leaned back in his chair, spinning it slightly from side to side.

“Did you manage to arrange the final meetings for before we leave?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:44 am

Alfred smiled.

"But it wasn't like many people were going to see you anyways and your back. At least you didn't have to explain anything."

Alfred just stretched out at that, bouncing on his toes excitedly. "Yeah, five days...it's amazing. We've been planning this for months!"

He soon went to the back of the other's chair, soon spinning it around despite if his boss wanted it or not.

"Yup!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:56 am

“Sod off. The point is, you aren’t going to get an opportunity like that again. But yes. It will be a fantastic holiday.”

Arthur had been looking at his computer when Alfred came around to the back of his chair, and had not been expecting for Alfred to spin his chair. He yelped and clung to the chair’s arms, spinning at Alfred’s will.

“Stop, stop, stop!” he grimaced, grabbing on to Alfred’s jacket to stop himself from being spun. “I’ll be sick if you carry on like that. I’m not very good at rollercoasters.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:01 am

Alfred barked out a laugh at that, leaning down as he grinned at the other.

"Oh come on! Just enjoy the ride! Maybe we should go down to Six Flags one day and ride the rollercoasters! They're better than anything you would see over in England," He winked at him playfully before leaning forward to press a quick kiss.

"I can't wait for the holidays," He murmured, pressing their foreheads together.

He really couldn't.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:13 am

“No.” Arthur tried to scowl at him. “No funfairs and no theme parks. They’re everything that’s wrong with the world.”

He returned the kiss.

“If I wanted to risk my life, I’d just let Feliciano give me a lift in his Ferrari.” Arthur looked up at Alfred, unable to resist the smile curling at his lips as the other looked at him like that.

“Likewise,” he agreed softly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:18 am

Alfred rolled his eyes at that, still grinning. He really wasn't surprised by the other's statement.

"No, they're some of the best parts of this world!" He argued back lightly.

He looked down at the other, smiling a bit wider and soon he wrapped his arms around the other. He already had all of his work finished for now...he was sure that Ludwig wouldn't mind them being affectionate for just at least a bit of time. He also already finished all of the work in advance so that he wouldn't have to worry for the next few days.

Luckily he was a quick worker when he really set his mind to it.

"Kinda ironic how it's the Virgin Islands though, yeah?" He teased with a small grin.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next