Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 3 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Compared to Brutus, Alfred felt extremely small though he was still definitely growing. By the time he hit nineteen, he definitely would have grown to be a strong and tall man himself. Yet for now, he felt small compared to this intimidating grown up.

Yet soon he heard Brutus speak and his eyes widened in surprised. Someone else didn't like Arthur? Everyone seemed to love Arthur but...now he figured out that someone else actually found him as unreasonable as he thought he was!

"R-Really!?" He asked, eyes lightening up. He didn't feel so alone anymore. He bit his lip for a moment before nodding. "Yeah. He's going to steal Madeline away from me. She won't even walk in the gardens with me anymore. Everything is Arthur, Arthur, Arthur! He's a jerk, you know."

Alfred clenched his fists. "I hate him. I don't see why she likes him so much."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 3 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:23 pm

“He’s inconsiderate, isn’t he?” Brutus hummed in agreement. “It’s not your sister’s fault, however. I suspect that Arthur has probably used some sort of forbidden liquid to get her to like him. I don’t understand why a young woman like her would want to be with someone like him. Not at all.” He frowned, “It’s wrong of him to do it.”

He noted how Alfred was balling his fists.

“You know, he probably doesn’t even like her much. In Albion, it’s not a secret that he’s had lots of women share his bed. I wouldn’t be surprised if he used her and proceeded to ignore her after the marriage. After all, my own brother has had several children outside of wedlock. Father like son, no?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Any thoughts that Alfred had about Arthur being potentially a good husband to Madeline soon went completely down the drain and he simply stared at Arthur's uncle with wide eyes. Soon he shook with his anger and he was more frustrated than he ever was in his life.

Bedded many women? Like father like son? He was just going to cheat on Madeline and break her poor heart. He was going to be a terrible husband! His sister didn't deserve to be married to such scum. And forbidden liquid? He had heard about Albion and its magical qualities (much more so than Columbia)...was it possible...?

"But...I don't know how to stop the marriage. I can't stop the marriage. Madeline likes Arthur too much and plus it's necessary for our kingdoms. I...I want to stop the marriage. I really do but I don't know how." He soon looked over at Brutus.

"...How do I stop their marriage?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Brutus made a noise as though he was thinking.

“Well, there is one way… it would mean that Arthur would be gone for good, forever. He would never bother you or your sister again; Madeline could be happy with a man of her choice.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:33 pm

Alfred's blue eyes widened and he swallowed thickly, feeling a bit uneasy though he soon lowered his voice so only Brutus could hear.

"You...you mean like...assassination...?" He asked, a bit of uncertainty.

He really did hate Arthur but...could he even go with a plot for assassinating the prince? What if he was giving Madeline unknown liquids that made her fall in love with him?
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:39 pm

“Yes,” the older man said simply, equally as quiet. “Exactly that.” He licked his lips and checked the area to see if there was anyone around (which there wasn’t). “And, with my help, there would be no evidence to prove that it was you that did it. Arthur’s death would prevent the wedding, allow Madeline to choose a husband and for you to continue your life, free of the burden of having to worry for your sister’s happiness.”

There was a pause as he let Alfred think.

“What do you say…?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Alfred didn't know. He really didn't. Would he really agree to assassinating Arthur? He may have been a jerk but...did he really deserve assassination?

After all, he had waited for him that day in the forest.

But Madeline...

He had to do it for her. He hated getting his hands dirty but he had to do it. It was the only way. It couldn't have been a terrible idea if Brutus said it. Despite the lump in his throat, Alfred nodded.

"Yeah..." He murmured, feeling a bit nervous.

"I'll do it. For Madeline."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:46 pm

“Good lad, you’re doing the world a favour,” Brutus smiled, “trust me.” He patted Alfred on the back heartily and stood up.

“I will come to your chambers tonight at dusk and we shall discuss the plan.” He was about to leave before he turned back to look at Alfred, expression having softened a little. “You’re a good brother,” he told him before turning his back to leave.

Arthur had been about to come back into the gardens to admire the roses but he saw his uncle and immediately turned tail and hurried to somewhere else within the castle walls. He didn’t want to be alone with that man.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Alfred's eyes widened a bit when he heard Brutus's words and he simply smiled at that, nodding. He was doing this for his sister. That was the only reason.

It may be a terrible part of his life, a terrible mark on his record but...it was necessary. He needed it to happen. In a way, there was dread in his heart but all at the same time, he felt that adrenaline rushing through him. He could do this. He really could.

Brutus relied on him now.

For the rest of the day, Alfred seemed a bit antsy though he pretended as if nothing was wrong. He was even a bit nicer to Arthur whenever he passed him by though only slightly. After dinner, Alfred hurried off to his chambers.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Arthur found it somewhat odd that Alfred was talking to him a little more nicely than he had been doing, but he appreciated it. Perhaps he was finally proving to Alfred that he wasn’t a bad person after all? And that, whether he, Alfred or Madeline liked it or not, Arthur and Madeline were to be married.

He was even beginning not to dread the wedding now. Madeline was incredibly sweet, kind, and a bit of a prude but Arthur didn’t see that there was a lot he could do about that. She was meek, pretty, lovely, everything a man could ask for in that age. He was becoming sure that he could marry her happily.

Brutus waited for Alfred upstairs and greeted the young lad with a smile. He nodded at Alfred’s chambers, waiting for Alfred to invite him inside. They couldn’t really talk about sure things in the corridors.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Alfred had managed to stay civil with Arthur and while he didn't want to be civil, he also knew that the other would be gone soon enough. That was all that mattered. Right? Of course it was.

Instead he opened up his chamber door and let the other in before closing it behind him, making sure that it was locked. With a smile to Brutus, the young prince soon sat on the bed and motioned around him.

"You can sit anywhere. So...do you have a plan?" He asked, his voice soft. He didn't want to be too loud lest he wanted a wandering servant to hear them. He definitely wasn't going to allow anything like that to happen.

The situation was beginning to become very real and it was heavy, but he wasn't going to turn his back on it now. Not when he could save Madeline.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Brutus nodded and took a near by seat, adjacent to a desk. He eyed Alfred carefully for a few moments. This boy was, essentially, his last chance.

“Yes. Your father was discussing the formal event that the castle will hold soon, the, uh, pre-celebrations of the ‘happy couple’,” he gestured quotation marks with his fingers. “Arthur will be drinking at this event, more so than he usually would. Your task will be to make Arthur drink and, when he’s not looking, slip some of this,” he produced a glass container from his robes, filled with a honey-coloured liquid, “into his drink. It will make him tired. You will then offer to help him to get to bed – this should render him more or less unable to control his limbs, so you may really have to help him get to bed. Once he is asleep, you will take a dagger and plunge it into his chest. We’ll accuse the last servant that tries to help you put him to bed. No one will know it was you, there won’t be any witnesses.”

He paused, “Any questions?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Alfred looked at Brutus for a long time, listening to the plan eagerly. Did...did he really have to be the one to stab the knife in? Couldn't he just put the liquid in the drink?

No, Alfred. That was silly thinking. He needed to do this. He really did.

So he soon reached out for the glass container, nodding.

"Which dagger should I use? ...I can't use mine. They might find blood on it..." But other than that, the plan seemed like it would work. It made him nervous but...it seemed like it would actually work. People were more likely to believe that a servant would do it, especially if he treated Arthur better.

The party was probably going to be in a week or so. Just a bit more time to treat Arthur well...and then he would be gone.

"I'll do it. I'll go through with this..."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:23 am

Brutus tilted his head to one side and gave Alfred a look as though he’d asked a stupid question.

“Arthur’s, of course. He keeps one on his person at all times. You’ll just have to take it off of him once he’s asleep, or before, if you can.” Brutus just nodded and smiled a little, “Good, I’m glad to hear that, your highness. You’re doing the right thing.”

He was quiet for a few moments, contemplating the room.

“I will follow shortly after you and Arthur come upstairs, just to ensure that everything runs smoothly. So, I will not be far away.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:28 am

Alfred was rather embarrassed about asking such a question but he also seemed to forget that Arthur also carried a dagger around with him. He simply swallowed and gave him a slight smile.

"Alright."

At least it would be good to have Brutus nearby just in case. "Is that all though?" He asked curiously, swinging his legs a bit.

He could do this. The party was going to be soon but he could definitely do this.

He would save Madeline from this forced marriage with someone who was little more than scum. ...Definitely.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:35 am

“It really is that simple, yes,” Brutus nodded and rose to stand. "Now, if that is all, my liege, then I shall take my leave.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:41 am

Alfred nodded. "Yeah, that's all," He assured with a slight smile. He waited for Brutus to leave before he finally retired for the night. He didn't have all that great of a sleep and his restless sleep would persist on for the next few days.

Throughout the next few days, Alfred acted more 'accepting' of Arthur, shooting him smiles whenever they passed each other in the hallway and managing to keep his temper in check. He would be able to get rid of him soon enough. In a few days was the party and after that, he wouldn't have to worry about any of this anymore.

One day though, Alfred managed to catch Arthur alone (for once though it wasn't all that surprising considering that his mother wanted to be in Madeline's company that day) and he quickly ran up to him, grinning his ever bright smile.

"Hey, Prince Arthur. I see you're not with my sister tonight." He paused for a moment before scratching his cheek sheepishly

"Do you want to...spend some time with me?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:55 am

Arthur, on the other end of the spectrum, thought that he had finally gotten through to Alfred and that from this point on, they could be friends. Or he hoped so, at least. Alfred was smiling at him a lot more and Arthur couldn’t help but find them somewhat charming. Such brilliant white teeth and blue eyes, smiling at him earnestly. It felt good, he had to admit. Maybe they could be friends now?

He had been spending a lot of time with Madeline over the past few weeks, getting to know her and enjoy her company. She was nice. But that was it, really. He wanted to be her friend, not her husband. Their marriage would have to be consummated, as well. Arthur wasn’t particularly keen on the idea of having children with her. He just couldn’t imagine it.

He was out in the gardens, examining the roses and enjoying the calm ambience of the evening air, when Alfred interrupted his thoughts. His expression was vacant for a few moments as the question sank in. Alfred wanted to spend time with him? He looked at him carefully for a few moments, unknowingly admiring the slightly nervous expression on his face and, as always, his smile (which Arthur began to return).

“Yes, of course…” he stood up straight, presenting himself a bit better now that he wasn’t hunched over. “What did you have in mind?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 am

While Alfred really had no intention of actually becoming friends with Arthur, he didn't want to make him feel bad all the way until his death. He wasn't that terrible of a person.

Though he was. Wasn't he? He was actually wishing death on this poor boy. Wait. No. He was no poor boy. He had seduced his sister and planned on using her for her body and only that. He just wasn't going to allow that to happen but he would have to be kind to him for the last few days.

Instead he hummed and tapped his chin in thought before shrugging.

"I don't know! What do you want to do? I mean, staying around with Madeline all the time, I'm certain there are some things you're limited on doing. Especially since you just have to walk around the castle all day. Don't you want to do something else? It must be boring after a while."

"We could always go horseback riding if you want or go to a nearby river?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:10 am

“You’re right, I suppose. It might sound like a stupid question, but why isn’t she allowed outside of the castle? Surely if we are allowed, then Madeline should be able to, with guards accompanying her, of course?” Arthur pursed his lips. “I must be quite honest, it surprises me that they let you out without a question. You’re next in line to the Columbian throne, aren’t you?”

Arthur looked thoughtful for a few moments.

“Um, well, I suppose there is always that ‘special place’ in the forest that you wanted to show me,” he brushed off imaginary dust from his robes and watched Alfred for a reaction. “
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:20 am

Alfred barked out a quick laugh at that and he shrugged.

"I know too many ways to get out though that's what happens if you end up exploring the whole castle grounds when you're bored. Most of the time I sneak out but I'm allowed out with you around lest I sneak out again but with you instead. ...They seem confident of your abilities with the sword. They don't want to have two princes sneaking out without their knowledge."

He paused when he heard Arthur's desire to go to the 'secret place' and he bit his lip for a long moment. Then he just nodded. He didn't want to show Arthur the secret place but at least he wouldn't be able to tell anyone later on.

"Yeah, sure! Let's go there. Trust me, I'm sure you'll love it."

Soon enough he hurried off to head to the stables once more.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:31 am

Arthur made a soft sound to show that he understood. He was known for his good swordsmanship, after all. He knew very well that if war broke out whilst his father still ruled, then he would most likely become a knight and would fight. It was a terrifying thought but necessary. He would fight, should the time come.

He began to follow Alfred but was reminded sorely of three weeks prior. He hesitated at first but soon reached out and touched Alfred’s shoulder, mostly to get his attention. The fabric of his clothes were warm, obviously absorbing Alfred’s heat.

“I-I’m sorry about the other week… I trust you, I do… I just have to take precautions regarding those sorts of things. I realise now that I was wrong. I can’t apologise to you enough.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:38 am

Alfred also knew that he would have to go out to become a knight if war broke out, especially if it was in the next few years. He was a very capable warrior though he still had some work to do before he could actually become a very good swordsman. He had always been a strong boy and he could easily overpower many and he was very good with fist to fist combat.

Though soon he was jerked away from his thoughts when he felt Arthur's hand on his shoulder and he froze in his spot before finally turning to look at the other.

Did...Arthur actually say he trusted him?

He couldn't let the guilt show on his face though. Arthur's touch was gentle and actually, a bit comforting.

"Ah--...no worries! That should be put in our past now! Don't be sorry. You had every right to be cautious."

He was a terrible person...wasn't he? No...he was doing this for Madeline. Alfred simply grinned and patted his shoulder. "Don't worry about it!"

And with that, he quickly turned away to run back to the stables.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:25 am

Arthur couldn’t stop smiling when Alfred grinned at him. They could be friends now! It seemed impossible when they first met. Alfred was rude, uncouth and generally unpleasant but now that he was making an effort, Arthur was glad to see the happier, brighter person that he had been told Alfred was.

He hurried along after Alfred, glad that he had decided to take his sword with him when he had gotten dressed that morning. He greeted Nahrin and cooed at him, happy to see him after so long. He missed his stallion terribly whilst he was busy courting Madeline. It was just two months until they were wed, which seemed crazy. But now that he and Alfred were getting along, it’d probably seem like no time at all.

Once he’d decided that he’d made enough of a fuss over Nahrin, he climbed atop to sit in the saddle and waited for Alfred.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 am

Alfred had found himself many times at the stables over the past few weeks if only to stay away from Arthur and Madeline. He hated seeing them together and being with Eowyn was more comforting than the lonely hallways of the castle. Though it really never was lonely. It was ever so busy but it didn't take that feeling away from him.

There was something in the back of his mind though that was telling him that Arthur may not be as bad as he thought he was. He made sure to push that thought to the back of his mind though.

Nuzzling his mare, he smiled at her before getting her ready. After she was ready, he climbed on top of the gorgeous horse and started her off in a slow gallop as he headed back to the forest.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next