Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 37 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:41 am

Alfred knew that with the mention of homosexuality, he had to keep completely neutral. Nothing to betray and give way to the truth of the matter.

"No, I've never been to the tower but I have heard of it," He admitted.

He quirked an seemingly confused eyebrow.

"Of course, Your Majesty. Beheading. Right?"

Alfred tried to think of different thoughts, anything to make him feel more calm and look more curious rather than scared.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18 - Page 37 Empty Re: Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:46 am

“Precisely,” the King nodded and slowly opened the door. Behind the door was a long corridor, filled with gruesome trophies; heads on spikes.

“So it is clear that you understand the consequences of such a crime?” he scowled at Alfred. “You realise that… corrupting my only son into doing such heinous and disgusting acts would result in your execution?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:53 am

Alfred nearly gagged at the sight of the heads on spikes.

It was terrible. Absolutely terrible.

Just for homosexuality? Just for loving another man? While he was certain that some of the criminals deserved this...he knew that a man loving another man never ever deserved this kind of fate.

"Corrupting your son?" He asked, holding his voice back as he remained calm. "Corrupting Arthur is the last thing I want to do. He's my closest friend."

Alfred kept his gaze level with the King, trying not to seem angry about the King accusing the both of them. Though it was true.

"But yes, I've been aware of the consequences. Everyone is aware of the consequences but I've been doing no such thing."

To be honest, Arthur was the one who had previous experience. But...he wasn't going to mention that.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:03 am

“Of course,” the King growled. “But I am no fool, Prince. I have seen the way in which you look at each other. It’s utterly disgusting and I will not stand for it any longer.”

He looked about ready to draw his sword.

“I will not have people of the court talking about my son in such a foul and disgusting manner. He is the future King of Albion and I refuse to have the title tainted by loathsome behaviour such as this! He and Madeline are expecting a child, and you cannot be present to ruin their opportunity to make their relationship work.” It was evident that Arthur and Madeline were in no way, shape or form attracted to each other.

“I think that you have either drugged or brainwashed my son, my heir to perform horrendous and evil deeds with you. I will tell you now, Prince, my son will not go to Hell because of some lost Prince from Columbia!”

The King drew close to Alfred and glowered at him.

“The rumour is that a servant caught you both… kissing inside your chambers. How revolting.” He grimaced.

“I tell you now, Prince,” he said lowly, “should this turn out to be true,” he pointed at the array of heads. “You will be joining them,” he threatened.

“Homosexuality is an unforgivable crime. And I will ensure personally that you are tortured within an inch of your life before they behead you.” And Arthur, if it really was true. “I’d be doing Columbia a favour.”

Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:16 am

Alfred just steadily gazed over at the King, extremely scared but he tried to hold his ground.

"If these rumours are true, then you must first inform my family of them if you do find actual evidence. You cannot think of torturing and beheading me without Columbia declaring war upon Albion when their only son dies due to mere rumours," He declared steadily.

"You may not like me or my friendship with your son but until you have evidence, I refuse to speak to you about such a thing. Don't create a political debacle just because of rumours."

He looked across at all the heads, trying to keep himself calm.

"But I understand the consequences."

And with that, he turned away from the other, keeping his hand close to his sword as he headed out of the tower.

"Good day to you, Your Majesty. I'll be gone soon enough."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:32 am

The King looked utterly outraged, but didn’t try to continue the conversation. He saw no point in angering the Prince further. He would have the last word, for now…
~

Arthur was pacing in his room, becoming increasingly more nervous with every passing second. What if Alfred was going to be imprisoned? Or if his father had found out about them and Arthur was next to be slaughtered?

He just couldn’t keep still, his mind racing.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:37 am

By the time that Alfred got to Arthur's room, he looked thoroughly freaked out. He closed the door behind him and looked at Arthur, biting his lip.

"He knows about us," He murmured. "He threatened me with execution and torture. But I told him that there's nothing he could do until he sees actual proof of it."

He looked absolutely terrified.

He gripped his fists even tighter. "He brought me to the tower."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:44 am

Arthur was overwhelmed with relief as Alfred walked back into the room. He crossed the room to greet him, smiling tentatively, hopefully but it soon fell when he saw the look of terror on Alfred’s face.

“What?” he gawked, beginning to turn a whiter shade of pale. He froze in his place, having not quite yet reached Alfred.

He watched the other carefully and found himself becoming increasingly more and more scared.

“Fuck,” he whispered and slowly began to approach the other. He reached out and cupped one of Alfred’s fists in his significantly smaller hands. His fingertips smoothed across the skin.

“What… what are we going to do?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:46 am

Alfred used his free hand to run it through his hair, letting out a shuddered sigh.

He was absolutely terrified. He didn't want this to happen. A terrible part of him wanted to have just killed the servant but...it just wasn't in his nature to do that. Dammit...

But what was going to happen to them now?

"I don't know," He murmured softly, swallowing thickly.

"I really don't know. I know I can't stay here for much longer and...I'm scared about what will happen to you. You don't have the same political protection that I have."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:51 am

Arthur shushed Alfred, using a hand to reach up and caress his cheek.

“I’ll be alright,” he murmured. “He has no proof. It’s just a rumour at the moment.” Even if it was true. “You shouldn’t worry about me, my love. I’m coming to Columbia with you, am I not? That means that I will be offered at least some protection for a few months. Our parents want the alliance to work.”

He tried to keep a neutral expression now, to stay calm and keep Alfred calm even though it was usually him panicking about it all.

“It’s going to be okay.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:53 am

Alfred's breaths were short and ragged and he just shivered a bit.

"I...I don't know. What if it gives your father more motivation to believe that we're together? I mean...why else would we want to come to Columbia when I leave? I mean...Madeline agreed to it already but still."

He really, really didn't want to think about it.

It was terrifying. Absolutely terrifying.

"I want it to be okay but...Arthur...it's not. He knows. He just needs something small and he can torture, castrate, and behead us both."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:01 am

“My wife and unborn child are going to Columbia. I will travel with them as protection. My father should understand that.”

Arthur could just see that he wasn’t going to be able to calm him down easily. He sighed and tried to lead Alfred to the bed (where, he thought painfully, they had been lying together not even an hour ago).

“I’m the only heir to Albion’s throne and if he so much as harms a hair on your head, then your parents will start a war. They won’t believe my father.” He didn’t really want to think about the possibility of all of these horrible things happening to them.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:05 am

Alfred soon followed Arthur to the bed and he laid down on it, curling a bit up on himself.

"But what if we do get caught. Even if he can't behead us...there's castration as a possibility."

He really, really didn't want to think about that though. He closed his eyes, trying to relax himself. It was so hard to make himself relaxed though when he was just so damned nervous.

"I love you," He whispered softly, clenching his fists a bit. "So much..."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:11 am

Arthur sat beside him on the edge of the bed, carefully stroking his fingers through Alfred’s hair, brushing his fringe back from his face. He smiled down at him, a little brokenly.

“I love you too. I love you,” he echoed, leaning down to kiss Alfred’s forehead.

But the door. He suddenly remembered it and leapt to his feet, rushing over to go and lock the door lest anyone tried to walk in.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:13 am

Alfred just watched as Arthur leapt over towards the door and he was glad that he remembered that at the very least.

Would they get suspicious though if they were both behind Arthur's locked door?

He hoped not. Though that was just wishful thinking on his part.

He soon just closed his eyes again, lightly touching his forehead where Arthur kissed. As long as he was with Arthur...then everything would be alright. Right?

Of course it would. At least that was his biggest hope.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:34 am

Arthur soon returned to Alfred and collapsed on to the bed beside him. He made himself comfortable and let out a long sigh.

“Just try to get some sleep, love. We’ll have a nap and then we’ll… well, you could go and see Madeline and I’ll join the politicians or something.”

He rolled to be on his side and began to stroke Alfred’s hair, softly humming to try and calm him (and himself) down.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:37 am

Alfred nodded at that and he soon closed his eyes, curling up next to Arthur. He really needed his warmth right now. It was about the only comfort that he was going to get in this whole castle.

Soon enough he fell asleep, the corners of his eyes red and his breaths slow.

And for the first time after he spoke with Arthur's father, he actually felt safe.

In the beginning of the spring time, Alfred found himself packing up his bags and getting ready to go back to Columbia. It was still rather chilly outside but all at the same time, it was much better than it was. The flowers were beginning to blossom and he knew that it would be a nice trip back.

And it was nice to finally get away from the castle and from the watchful eyes of the King.

Fortunately enough Madeline had insisted on going back to Columbia for the spring and possibly summer After all, she loved her home and she wanted the comfort of her family once again alongside with her brother.

Alfred was glad though that they were able to go back to Columbia together with Arthur.

The trip was long, a few days worth of travelling, but Madeline and the baby seemed alright and by the time they got to the gates of the lovely, majestic castle, Alfred felt relief wash through him. It was nerve-wrecking to have his sister pregnant and go on such a long trip but now he knew that everything was alright. He shot Arthur a smile before walking into the castle itself.

His parents were excited about Alfred's and Madeline's arrival and they heartily congratulated Arthur. In comparison to Albion's castle, there just seemed to be so much more festivity. It made Alfred feel like nothing could go wrong here. The sun was bright and warm, everyone was happy and Madeline finally looked content.

After the first night of a welcome dinner, Alfred found himself antsy. He wanted to see his lovely kingdom all over again. It had been years.

It was in the morning, in Alfred's room, that the prince smiled over at his lover, humming a bit.

"Are you happy, Arthur?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:16 am

Arthur had been worried about Madeline for the entire journey there as well. What if she didn’t manage to successfully carry the child with the journey? He didn’t really want to feel responsible for the death of her child, or for Madeline’s grief. It’d just be too horrible.

Luckily, she seemed fine and the Columbian King and Queen were happy to greet Arthur and congratulate him for impregnating their daughter. Which Arthur found a little odd, personally.

He was just relieved to be alone with Alfred again, somewhere that they didn’t have to worry about themselves.

It was weird being in a place that brought back so many memories of their relationship when it first started out. This was the room in which they had first shared a bed, after all.

Arthur rolled over to face his lover, naked and tangled up in the bedsheets as he smiled across at him, looking positively radiant with the sunlight shining on him.

“Of course, my love. When I’m with you, I am always happy.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:40 am

Alfred just smiled over at his lover, absolutely relaxed now. He loved this man so much.

And he wasn't as worried about someone catching them. They were extremely cautious now and he was certain that his parents hadn't heard the rumours yet. Even if they had, they always were the kind to require absolute proof before accusing anyone.

"I feel a lot safer here," He admitted softly. "It's where everything started off...it's so nice being back home. And with you this time."

His gaze flicked up to the other man, resting his head against the other's bare chest.

To think that so long ago, they were just such innocent young boys. Yet now here they were, lying in bed naked with one another.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:52 am

Arthur wound his arm around Alfred, holding him close.

“As do I,” he told the ceiling. “I feel incredibly peaceful here. This is where everything started,” he said, a little quieter as he rubbed Alfred’s back.

“It’s nice to be somewhere warm for once,” he chuckled a little. “Hmm…” he nuzzled the top of Alfred’s sleep-mussed hair. “And, of course, it’s nice to be in a bigger bed so you don’t hog the sheets all night,” he teased, not really meaning it. It gave him more of a reason to curl around Alfred.

“I didn’t think I’d ever be coming back to Columbia, I must admit,” he murmured.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:58 am

Alfred nodded. It really was where everything started. It was amazing that...even after getting together...and then being split for years...that they would actually be back in this spot right here. Cuddling with one another once more. It truly was amazing to think that they could return back to this point, yet more in love than they were before.

"Yeah...winter in Albion is terrible," He admitted with a lame smile. He rolled his eyes and scoffed playfully.

"Oh come on. Even if I do hog the blankets, we cuddle so you're still warm in the end."

He sighed and nodded.

"I never thought you would come back either. ...I'm glad that you did though."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:45 am

Arthur snickered.

“Only because you aren’t used to the cold,” he teased, nuzzling against the softness of Alfred’s hair. He tsked and rolled his eyes before pressing a kiss to Alfred’s forehead, snuggling down in the sheets a little further to hold Alfred even closer.

He stretched one arm (the arm not holding Alfred) upwards and yawned slightly, eyes fluttering closed for a few moments.

“So what are we doing today?” he asked, sounding a little more bleary than before.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:57 am

Alfred scoffed and rolled his eyes. "The cold is terrible, I'll have you know."

He somewhat hoped that Arthur would somewhat suffer in Columbia's heat for that comment but he knew that the other usually managed to be fine. Or at least what he remembered from when they were younger.

He let himself be held closer and he soon looked up at him, humming to himself in thought.

"Well, I was hoping that maybe we could go out into the forest?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:06 am

At that, Arthur’s eyes re-opened, looking down at his lover. He arched an eyebrow.

“The forest?” he echoed.

They hadn’t been there for a long, long time. Although, the idea of returning to somewhere that so many poignant moments in their relationship had happened (when Arthur had accused him of plotting, being attacked by bandits, their first sexual encounter…). He slowly began to nod as though it had taken quite some consideration, although it hadn’t.

“That sounds like a good idea to me,” he smiled slightly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:39 am

Alfred smiled at that and he nodded.

"Yeah...the forest," He murmured, rubbing his eyes a bit though he looked at the other with contentment. He grinned even wider when Arthur accepted.

"Great! Though I still want to lay in bed with you."

After all, it had been a long time since they were actually able to lay in bed in peace. Back in Albion, they were constantly under suspicion but not over here. They were safe over here for right now.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next