Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I swear my neighbour is a demon!

2 posters

Go down

I swear my neighbour is a demon! Empty I swear my neighbour is a demon!

Post by Angel Arthur Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:54 pm

Arthur stared up at the apartment block that was now to be his home. Why he had been told to go to America of all places to help people out? Surely he could have helped people in England. But as the higher up angels had said, his English accent would help to endear him to a lot of people in America, making it easier for him to befriend and help out.

Carrying a box up to his flat, number 64 floor six, he unlocked the door and put the box down in the hallway, allowing the movers to help carry the other boxes inside.
As the last of his belongings (all newly brought but some second hand to make it look like he had some personal items) were brought into his apartment he closed the door and locked before going straight for the boxes with 'KITCHEN' scrawled across in black marker. Tea was a wonderful thing that he had found when he helped people in need and guided them to a better life in Britain. He needed it after having to pretend to immergrate from the UK to New York.

He sighed happily once the tea was brewing and made an even happier sound when he lifted the enchantment placed on himself to hide his angel wings and halo. With the magic lifted his trousers, shirt and sweater vest were replaced by a shimmering white toga, hanging off one shoulder and large, soft feathered wings coming from his shoulder blades appeared. It was by far more comfortable to wear a toga than his human clothes and the absence of his wings always bothered him. It was however esential to disguise himself as a human while in the human world.

Happily sipping his tea after it suffeiently brewed Arthur started unpacking boxes.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

I swear my neighbour is a demon! Empty Re: I swear my neighbour is a demon!

Post by Wanda Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Alfred heard about the new resident on his floor of the apartment and grinned evilly as he rubbed his hands together, Sweet! Another person to cause trouble for!

He loved these type of missions because he always get send to the very awesome USA, he ignored the fact that the only reason he got send to USA was because he whines if he gets send anywhere else. No places has the best burgers.... in his mind, that and it's the awesomesause.

Now what reason will he have to visit this new neighbor? Something that was more awesome than just because the guy was a new neighbor. Oh yeah!!! He heard that the guy was from England, that could be the reason, he could pretend he never heard that accent before and wanna see why Americans like that accent so much. The demon nods his head and was about to leave when the a loud bark was heard.

He turned to see Mr. Snuggles, his hellhound puppy, giving him a look, "What's wrong, Mr. Snuggles?" The puppy barked and grabbed the collar that makes him look like a normal puppy, "You want to go outside? I can do that after I talk to the new guy." The hell puppy shook his head and gave a pointy look.

"Really, I don't see what is wro-"

.....Oh. It finally dawned on him that he was about walk out of his room without disguising himself, so everyone will noticed his horns, wings and tail.... Oops! Alfred quickly disguised himself and left his room.

He knocked on the door.
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:50 am

Arthur froze in his unpacking of the kitchen boxes at the sound of a knock on his door. Surely no one was around to meet him already, he has just got in and had barely started unpacking. When he heard another knock on his door he sighed and disguised himself as a human again, quickly checking that everything was hidden in the mirror leaning against a wall and navigated his way through the boxes to his door.

Sure enough there was a person knocking on his door, and by the look of it it was indeed a neighbour. A young man, maybe late teens early twenties if his first impression was anything to go by. Arthur raised an eyebrow before placing a some what friendly smile on his face. "Hello, may I help you?"
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Alfred tapped his foot as he waited for the door to be open, he was about to knock a third time when the door finally opened and he got his first look at the new com-

"Damn, dude. You got the biggest and strangest eyebrows I have ever seen." The demon stared at the other man and wondered if it hurt to have such big eyebrows. Then he finally remembered why he come over.

"Hey, I'm Alfred Jones! I'm your neighbor in the room 66," The demon had laugh when he got that room number, he grinned at his new neighbor, and continued, "I heard you were from England, and well... I decided to see what all the fuss about your accent."

He could offer to help with the unpacking, but that would be helpful. And not something a demon would do.. well unless he starts breaking things.

(I'm not sure if Alfred should been so honest about why he come over, but oh well! *it's not like Alfred probably has that much tact*)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:57 am

Once the man spoke the smile that was on Arthurs face quickly disapeared. One of the few things he really could not stand was a person commenting on his eyebrows; expecially if they comment on the size.

"My eyebrows are not big. I would prefer that you do not say such things." was the terse reply, the eyebrows pulled down in a frown.

"Well I'm Arthur Kirkland. It is wonderful to meet you Mr. Jones. However I have only just got in and as lovely as it is to meet one of my neighbours I really should get on with my unpacking. It has obviously been a long day and I hope that you understand that I am tired."
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Alllright, the man doesn't take comments to his eyebrows very well, the demon began to grinned at the other man, this guy was going to be fun to annoy.

"Well, at least you don't deny that it's strange-looking," Alfred mused to himself and then continued as he point to his own eyebrows, "Buut, your eyebrows are very much bigger than my own, ya know." well, technically.

"Nice to meet you, Arthur." He scratched his head and shrugged, "I could help you with your packing if you want."

(....I was trying to decide whether to have Alfred help or not, and decide to go with the above.)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:29 am

"As I said before, my eyebrows are not big. Neither are they 'strange looking'." the annoyance was clear in Arthurs voice as he spoke. 'Calm Arthur, you are here to help people out. Getting into an argument within the first few hours with your neighbour will do no good for you.'

Studying the man once again after he offered to help unpack Arthur figured that a neighbour would be a good person to start with if he was going to make peoples lives better. If Alfred didn't need help in his life then maybe they can stay just normal neighbours, passing each other on the stairs occasionly, maybe coming round for sugar sould they ever run out for some unfathonable reason.

"That would be splendid, thank you Alfred. It is quite a mess in here however." he stepped aside to let Alfred come into his apartment, holding onto the door. The whole place had boxes piled up, all marked with pen so that they could be placed into the correct rooms. Once Alfred has stepped inside Arthur closed the door.

Arthur was careful to keep an eye on Alfred. He had just let a stranger into his home after all.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Alfred grinned once he noticed the tone of annoyance from the other, oh man, this guy was going to be easy to do his job with and it's all about the job and not because he secretly wants to help a bit. Yupppp~ aherm, he laughed and teased, "Sure thing, Eyebrows."

He stepped into the apartment room and looked around for a moment before he smiled at Arthur, "So, any place you want me to start working at especially? Or just start working where ever? Like anything heavy you need lifted?"

Don't worry, he will totally cause NO trouble whatsoever. Really!
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Arthur eyed Alfred once he had stepped into his new home. The man looked to be a regular idiot, with a habbit for teasing (maybe at the wrong things, Arthur thought) and a want to maybe actually help him. If people in America where this eager to help maybe his job would be easier. He did look like a strong young man, so why not put that strength to use?

"I have some furniture that needs moving into their correct places in the lounge, as well as boxes containing some of my belongings thats needs putting up onto the shelves." Arthur moved from the small hallway into the living room, dodging around boxes marked with the words 'LOUNGE' "I believe I was lucky that the shelving was kept in this apartment and that it is in decent positions on the wall."

Grabbing some scissors Arthur cut into the tape keeping one of the many boxes closed, and upon seeing this boxes contents being a number of books, pushed it over to the shelves before beggining too put the books into alphabetical order. "Will you be able to move that sofa over there?" he asked as he pointed the book in his hands towards where he wished it to go. "Or do will you be needing help in doing that?"

"So what is it that you do? Do you have a job at all, Alfred?"

Last edited by Angel Arthur on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:31 pm

The demon waved one of his hands dismissively, "Naaah, I can do it on my own, you don't have to worry about breaking your back, Old Eyebrows."

It didn't cross his mind that he should have made more of a effort to make moving the sofa harder than it was. So, he effortless pushed the sofa into it's place.... and was that a small crack he heard? Alfred looked at the wall to see that he made a crack, "....Oh shit, sorry about that!" He rubbed his head and has a ashamed expression on his face, "I sometimes forget my own strength. I can tried to cover up the crack."

Alfred blinked at Arthur and then shrugged, "I don't have a job right now." It's not like he would need to make money as a demon way.
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Arthur could only flinch and turn to stare at the wall when he heard a crack. Surely the wall did not just crack? He placed the book in his hand down and went to see the damage. When he saw the wall he groaned. He had not been living in the flat for more than a couple of hours and it was already damaged. "It can be fixed. Thats the main thing."

Was the fool that much for a clutz that he was going to break everything he touched? The angel made a choice not to let Alfred anywhere near his more breakable possesions. No need to run up a massive bill on getting items repaired or replaced. The wall was going to cost enough.

Sighing, Arthur went back to placing his books in the shelves. "Do you think you will be able to restrain yourself from breaking any more of my possesions and go and open the other boxes up?" he questioned while staring at the name of the book in his hand before putting it on the shelf. "I need to know what is in them before figuring out where they go after all."

So Alfred did not have a job? It was strange that someone so young was not working, but it did give Arthur an excuse to spend more time with the other. He could maybe help Alfred find work somewhere. He just needed to know a bit more about the other first. "What do you do if you don't work then, Alfred? Tell me about yourself, it would be splendid if I got to know my neighbour more after all."
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:53 pm

There was a small thought of perhaps he should offer to fix the damage before the demon ignored it.

Alfred just grinned at Arthur, "Yeah, yeah. I pretty sure I can opened the boxes without breaking more of your stuff."

He moved off to start opening boxes when he heard the other man's question and he turned to flash a grin at him, "Well, I play video games, read comics and play with my new puppy, Mr. Snuggles."

He would had called Mr. Snuggles something cooler like Hero or Burger, but Mr. Snuggles set his comics section on fire when he tried to call him those names and finally let Alfred call him Mr. Snuggles.

"Although, I do wanna to become a pilot someday." He always wondered what flying a plane would be like.
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:07 am

Arthur was waiting for Alfred to offer to pay for the damage, it would be a good reflection on the mans character after all, but it was not like Arthur needed Alfred to pay for it. He was here on a mission and his bosses were funding the rent on the apartment. He also had a sizeable bank account of his own.

He carefully kept an eye on the other as he opened boxes, not wanting to spend what he did not need too in repairs should more of his belongings be broken.

So Alfred lazed around his house most of the time doing usual teenager things? At least he got out if he had a puppy. Puppies needed excerise and time devoted to them. However it was the asperation to be a pilot one day that caught the angels attention. That was something he could work on. "Have you ever flown before? I've always loved flying. Theres just something about it." he said with a smile.

For him, there was nothing better than flying; feeling the wind rush through your hair and wing feathers and just looking down and seeing the ground rush past under you.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Alfred would be able to pay for the damage with the money he gets from his boss, but there was more chance of him offering to repaired the damage on his own.

Thankfully for Arthur, the demon didn't break anything yet while he was opening the boxes.

He had made sure to read up on how to take care of Mr. Snuggles before he got him and even if he didn't, Mr. Snuggles would made it very clear that he should be taken outside.

The demon turned to grinned exciting at his new neighbor and clasped his hands together happily, "Dude, yeah! It's is freaking awesome!" The feeling of no cares in the world. the wind, just... everything. As for flying in a plane, uh... nope! He never done that yet.
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:14 am

"Have you looked into any options for becoming a pilot? If you want to be one you should look up whatever you can to see how you can train." Arthur decided that he was going to do what he could tpo try and get Alfred to look into options to become a pilot.

After finishing with the boxes in the living room, and with help moving items into the other few rooms of his apartment, Arthur found himself back in the kitchen drinking tea. Without realising it he had made two cups and had placed the second infront of Alfred. "I am sorry that I have nothing else to offer you. I have not had the chance to go out and buy food yet."

Which Arthur was dreading because he had yet to get used to American money. Sterling he could handle but other money was still confusing to him in this world.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Alfred blinked to himself, he never actually thought to look up how to become a pilot, "No, it never cross my mind to actually do that. I will have to look things up!"

He was sure that he would be able to take lessons about becoming a pilot as long as he continued to do his job between them.

The demon followed Arthur into the kitchen, he looked at the drink in front of him, "Thanks. ....Uh, what is this?" He took a sniff at the drink and sipped it.
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:27 am

"It's called tea."

Arthur sat himself down and calmly drunk from his cup. Alfred had said that he would look up ways of becoming a pilot. That was a very good start. But something was niggling him at the back of his mind that he could just not work out. Something felt odd but he put it too having spent the day moving in. Being an angel did not stop him from becoming tired.

"I have not had the chance to go to the shops yet. So I don't even have any snacks to offer you. But Thank you for all the help in unpacking the boxes. It would have taken me so much longer to unpack what has been done."
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:26 pm

He winkled his nose a bit at the taste of the tea, he much preferred the taste of coffee, so he would have to bring his own coffee or something if he ever need to drink in Arthur's apartment.

"You are welcome! Anything else you need me to do, Eyebrows before I go?", He grinned teasing.

But still, he should probably take Mr. Snuggles out for a walk and oh. Look up how to become a pilot.
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:57 am

The angel looked around the kitchen, there were still boxes to be unpacked but everything major had already been found and there were not many important things left to do. In all honestly he was tired and wanted a moment peace from the others talking. Not to mention he felt strange; the feeling had lingered all day and he simply put it down to moving in because there were no other reasons for the strange feeling.

After eventually showing Alfred out the door Arthur collapsed on the sofa, letting his enchantment fade and sighing at the familair feeling of wings on his back and a soft toga settling around him. He could rest for now and go shopping after.
Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Alfred said his good-bye and waved at Arthur before he left the room for his own.

Mr. Snuggles looked up from where he was sleeping when Alfred walked in, the demon grinned and patted the hellpuppy on the head, "Man, our new neighbor has the biggest eyebrows that I have ever seen, ya have to see them sometime, Mr. Snuggles, " Alfred grinned brightly, "And he mention to me that I can looked up how to become a pilot."

Mr. Snuggles barked and the demon laughed before he petted the dog's head again, and Alfred said, "I know! That is awesome! Now, lets take you for a walk."

After taking Mr. Snuggles for a walk, Alfred looked up how to become a pilot on the computer.

(>_> <_< *got distracted by world of warcraft* *eheheoops*)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Arthur Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:22 am

Once rested Arthur decided it was time he went to the store. As an angel he could last longer without food than humans, but while under the disguise as a human he should have his flat fully stocked up to not arouse suspicion; should he have more visitors like Alfred.

After once again hiding behind his enchantment to keep him human he left, getting lost on the way and lost in the store. Arthur wished there was a way for him to fly everything home instead of walking it.

Once in he unpacked his shopping and decided to carry on unpacking the rest of the belongings, slowly working out how he could continue to help out his rather loud and somewhat clueless neighbour. If Alfred did look up how to become a pilot he could help him get what he needs to become one. Maybe also go out and help other people. In a large sprawling city like this there would definitely be a lot of people that he could help.

Angel Arthur
Angel Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down