Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[R-18] Slaves to Biology

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[R-18] Slaves to Biology Empty [R-18] Slaves to Biology

Post by Omega Arthur Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:23 am

Warnings:
• Sex
• Use of Toys
• Unjust society
• Dub-con/Non-con

----

"Now then, third years. Would you please form an orderly queue? That's it. Francis, stop pulling Arthur's hair!" The Teacher of year three class B of the induction school, the last school year before children are carted off to spend the remainder of their years in separate schools before they are left out to the big wide world, said softly - knowing this was a vulnerable time for her pupils. Either a Maternal Institute or an Academy waited for them, the poor unknowing things. Their results would appear now, right before their eyes. Whatever was written in their blood dictated the direction that they would go.

Arthur Kirkland, ten years old, peered over a taller boy's shoulder towards the green tents that had been set up in the great Hall. There were three of them, each accompanied by a queue of approximately fifty children. This was their school, but children of the same age group from all over the town were gathered here too for convenience - the tests were crucial but expensive, after all.

Tests - in every other walk of life, testing on children or humans was horrible and forbidden. However the test that they were about to undertake was completely necessary. Ever since it reached government funding, it had prevented hundreds of accounts of rape, attempted rape, and other types of sexual molestation or assault. But the price that came with it was separation, isolation, and most of all - discrimination.

"Not Omega... not Omega..." Arthur whispered underneath his breath. To become an 'Omega' the most maternal position in society, meant to become nothing more than a servant to his or her uterus. They were the baby makers, they were those that raised children, those who took care of the home. They were undereducated, relying only on knowledge they could read or hear from their smart and clever Alpha or Beta partners. They were the underlings, abused societally and prone to sexual attacks due to their provocative bodies and incapability to fight back. They were nothing that Arthur wished he was.

He wished that he was a Beta. His brothers were a combination of Alpha and Beta, with the oldest being the former. He raised him since his Mother's death and his Father's leave, and he took numerous opportunities to point out how Arthur was... different. He was slimmer than his brothers. More lame, lighter stature, paler to the skin. He would tell him to hide his wide hips behind heavy clothing, else 'everyone will know'.

The prediction was clear, but Arthur did not want that. He loved learning, he loved knowledge, he loved to see how the world worked. He hoped that his biology would never, ever take that away from him.

Omega males were rare. There was only one Maternal Institute in this part of the country. Statistically; ten in one hundred females were Omegas, and three in one hundred males. He had done his research in a desperate attempt to shake off his suspicions - to absolutely no avail.

"Not Omega. Please not an Omega..." he kept telling himself, and looking fearfully ahead as the queue going into the tents got slowly shorter and shorter. The test was quick, efficient, but devastating to those that did not get the right results. Arthur shoved his hands into his pockets to hide their trembling.

There was a small laugh behind him. "Of course, I am obviously going to be an Alpha! Mon pere et ma mere were both Alpha, so why not moi? Though I would not mind being a Beta. To serve under such strong, aspirational people would be an honour!" Francis Bonnefoy boasted to whoever was behind him in the queue. Arthur looked around to see who the poor person was.

Last edited by Arthur the Omega on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

http://destiny-shiva.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[R-18] Slaves to Biology Empty Re: [R-18] Slaves to Biology

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:28 am

"Now then, third years. Would you please form an orderly queue? That's it. Francis, stop pulling Arthur's hair!" he heard the teacher say. He saw the longer-haired kid release the hair of the other student, and moved to the back portion of the line, to where he was. They were sorted by height, and the boy -- what's his name? Francis? -- moved to stand in front of him. He tried to ignore him and focused more on the event that was happening in their school.

Alfred was waiting for this day to come.

Ever since he was young, he had been taught by his parents that becoming an Alpha brought the most prestige out of the three societal status. It was the greatest honor one could have, due to the power an Alpha held over the other two statuses. Alfred had also learned that by being an Alpha, he was closer to becoming a 'real hero', because of the wider range of access to organizations and higher education, which he seriously thought would help him reach his life-long dream.

He stood impatiently on the line, his feet shuffling side by side. He craned his neck to see if he was nearer to the green tent. Damn, he thought, it was still too far away! He shoved his hands in his pockets and rocked on his heels, wishing the line to just move faster.

Alfred knew he was meant to be an Alpha. He could actually feel it. Both of his parents were Alphas, and his family line were most, if not all, Alphas, who became influential persons in their society. Even if his status wasn't known yet, he was groomed by his parents to lead. To assert his authority. To be dominant and to direct the attention and admiration of the people towards him, and to keep it.

The test, his parents said, was just a confirmatory test to what the physical evidence had presented.

The boy in front of him began to talk, boast even, and Alfred was beginning to feel annoyed. There was just something in Francis that irritated him. He didn't focus on what Francis was saying, instead looked over his shoulder, only to meet the greenest eyes he had ever seen.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

http://empressvegah.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Arthur's eyes fell onto another boy, roughly his age. His stature was already bigger - taller, stouter, and the beginnings of muscular mass starting to cling onto his shoulders and chest. It was clear that this boy would be an Alpha - he did not need the test for that to be demonstrated. His genetic structure was so apparent - just like Arthur's; but it appeared that this boy, a boy that was moving side by side, was anxious for another reason in comparison to Arthur.

At this early stage, Arthur was only just beginning to find out where his attractions laid. So far, in this accepting society towards all walks of sexual attraction or romantic attraction, he had only found an appeal in other males. To Arthur, even with his young, undeveloped mind, he already knew that this male was the sort he would be attracted to. Larger, stronger, perhaps even smarter if that was how their biology was meant to state. In all of their society, that was the way it was told to be.

Arthur blinked and looked away, wondering who that boy was. He hadn't been to the same school as him before. A honey blond, blue eyed menace. It was a shame. If he was what he thought he was... he would likely never see him again.

They took another few steps forwards as another boy disappeared into the tent. Arthur was next. He took a deep breath and he shook his head. Arthur pulled away from his position in the line, and he moved to behind the other boy.

"S-Sorry, you don't mind if I go here do you?" Arthur asked him. He glared further along when he heard an annoying laugh again.

"Oh Arthur! Are you scared? There is no reason to be. You would make a lovely Mother once day, non?" Francis winked at him, and waggled his brows. "Perhaps I will be the Father, mm? I wouldn't mind if you know what I mean..."

Oh, ever since they were explained what sex was during class last week, Francis had been making all sorts of ridiculous, leering comments. Arthur rolled his eyes.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:59 am

Alfred was temporarily distracted by those brilliant green eyes. What an awesome shade, he found himself thinking. He then looked at the face those eyes belong to, and he saw short, choppy blonde hair, massive eyebrows, and a round (adorable) face with baby fat.

He was intrigued.

He couldn't understand what he was feeling at that moment, but it was enough to make him stare at the other boy. His body was slightly hidden from his view, but the face was enough to divert him from his impatience. Alfred wanted to know who this boy was. He wanted to talk to him. He wanted to see him more often.

He didn't know what he felt then, but he had tried to suppress whatever it was. It wasn't appropriate to think that way, especially to a boy he didn't even know. He stared past the green-eyed blonde who was second in line, realizing just then that the line was shorter than he had expected.

Alfred saw him move out of his line, only to come to him, asking if he could step in after him. And somehow, in Alfred's eyes, the sway of the other boy's hips was in slow-motion, and something carnal within him stirred. He wanted to see what was beneath that oversized shirt. He wanted to feel on those hips on his hands, testing if his gut feeling was correct.

He was momentarily speechless.

The obnoxious laugh of the French boy floated on Alfred's hears. "Oh Arthur! Are you scared? There is no reason to be. You would make a lovely Mother once day, non?" he heard the long-haired boy say. "Perhaps I will be the Father, mm? I wouldn't mind if you know what I mean..."

At this obvious hinting of sex (his teacher had explained what it was days ago), especially to a boy Alfred was very curious of, sent him into an unreasonable anger. He saw the shorter boy roll his green eyes, clearly used to such treatment, which made him angrier still.

Alfred pulled the boy towards his back, standing in front of -- Francis(?), trying to shield the green-eyed boy from leering eyes.

"Hey, don't you know it's bad to tease?" Alfred snapped.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:34 am

A pair of violet-blue eyes widened in surprise as he heard a voice he did not recognise. He glanced over at the other boy, one that was taller than him physically, and he gave a small 'tch' sound that made it clear that Francis was most certainly not taking his opinions into account.

"Who are you? I do not recognise you. This is none of your business," he said, stretching his legs and folding his arms to make himself appear bigger than he was and more domineering. Even between alphas, there was competition towards being on the top. "Do you know who I am? I am Francis Bonnefoy! My family practically run the entire city, merci beaucoup!"

His boasting over his important parentage made the slim boy sigh and rub his temples, as if this child's actions really annoyed him. He peered at Francis in a way that made it look like he wished to shut him up, but he did nothing to do so. For some reason, he held his tongue and that was clear by the way he kept opening his mouth but closed it half-a-second later. His shoulders sagged a little.

"He is trying to stick up for you, Arthur. Isn't that cute? You don't need that though, do you?" Francis purred, offering his hand to Arthur. He grinned at him, giving a wide and toothy smile which appeared forced. "Come 'ere."

Without much of a pause, Arthur shuffled over to Francis's side and stood there. The blond and short boy had his head down and his hair flopping all over his face. Francis smiled and hugged his 'friend', before looking intently up at Alfred.

"Do you like him? I think you should give up. You see, my family has a deal with Arthur's. Providing that Arthur becomes positive for an Omega, he and I will be betrothed. And one day he will make me lots of lots of children! Won't you, Arthur?" He barely even looked at the smaller male to confirm before he looked challengingly back at Alfred. "He does not even need the test though. It is so obvious. I know a boy with a uterus when I see one!"

"I'm not a bloody Omega! I'll show you!" Arthur cried, hitting Francis in the arm and relishing in the yelp he received in return. Before Francis could respond, he was pulled into the tent by one of the teachers. Freed from his potential betrothed, Arthur sighed and looked up apologetically at the handsome other boy. "Sorry, he's an idiot..."
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Alfred glared down at Francis while the other was bragging his family's influence to the city. He didn't want to butt in and say that his father was the general of the air force, that would be relying way too much on him, when he could assert his superiority by his own means.

He stood up straighter, using what he had learned from his parents in commanding respect. He squared his shoulders and tilted his chin slightly upward, and casually pressing his palms against the back portion of his hips. He was clearly unimpressed with what the French boy was saying.

He glanced at the shorter blonde and saw how his shoulders sagged. It irritated Alfred to no end, knowing that the green-eyed blonde tolerated whatever this Francis Bonnefoy was saying.

"He is trying to stick up for you, Arthur. Isn't that cute? You don't need that though, do you?" So Arthur was the other boy's name. Alfred unconsciously locked that in his memory and vowing to never forget Arthur's name, ever. Francis motioned Arthur to go to his side, and he just followed obediently. What the heck, Alfred thought, very surprised. He didn't expect that the boy could just... yield to the annoying French that easily. He seemed like he liked to put up resistance. A stubborn boy.

But Alfred wasn't prepared for what Francis would say next.

"Do you like him? I think you should give up. You see, my family has a deal with Arthur's. Providing that Arthur becomes positive for an Omega, he and I will be betrothed. And one day he will make me lots of lots of children! Won't you, Arthur?"

Betrothed. If the test results would be in accordance to their family's agreement, Francis and Arthur would be betrothed. They would get married in the future. If Arthur was an Omega.

Seeing Francis embrace Arthur so easily had woken something within him. It stirred within his gut. It settled heavily within his chest. And he really wanted to punch that Francis.

Alfred had finally considered this strong carnal need inside of him. What if this was his Alpha-instinct operating? Could it really mean that Arthur was an Omega? But then, they'd been taught in class that Omegas could only be detected when they were either experiencing pre-heats, during in heat, or immediate post-heat. And their heats usually start during age sixteen.

He focused back on the two boys when he heard Arthur exclaim that he wasn't an Omega. A laugh escaped from his lips upon hearing Francis' yelp. He then saw Francis disappear behind the tent, and was very much relieved to see the annoying French boy gone, even for just a moment.

Alfred looked at Arthur, who gave him an apologetic look. The coil stirring in Alfred's stomach relaxed, and he gave the shorter boy a charming smile, saying, "No prob, dude. It's very much okay."

He was somewhat glad to have Arthur all by himself.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 am

The look that Arthur regarded Alfred with was one of curiosity. Despite them living in the same city - town even - he did not believe he had ever seen him before. If he had, he was certain he would have taken more notice. There was something strange about Alfred; something that other children did not have. With that thought in his head, Arthur glanced around the room. There were many children here, of all sizes and shapes and colour, but none of them stood out as much as Alfred did to him. None of them mirrored the abnormal attraction that Alfred gave him.

He was too young for proper romantic attraction and he knew that, but he was clever enough to know that he was drawn to this boy in a way that Francis Bonnefoy wished that he could have been to him. He had some urge within him, telling him that he wanted to trust this other male. Well, he had just protected him from Francis's nonsense. He would be indebted to him forever for that.

He shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts and concentrate on what was awaiting him. Within minutes, he would find out his fate - but he already knew it was hopeless. He would be Francis's bride whether he wanted to be or not. He was an Omega, after all. He was not allowed to have an opinion of his own, above an Alpha's.

He couldn't stop his fingers from trembling.

"I don't want to be one of them," he told Alfred, voice tugging into emotive borders. He rubbed his temples and hugged himself around the waist. Thankfully all of the other children were too preoccupied with their friends to take notice to the small, little loner. Arthur glanced up at Alfred - the only one he thought might listen. "I'm not any less than anyone else. Just because I can probably have children does not mean I'm useless and not worthy of an education or r-respect!"

His views were considered extremist. It was embarrassing to blurt out. He would have been disciplined significantly if a teacher had heard.

"I can't do this. Can you go first, please?!" He asked, green eyes alight with desperateness.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:31 am

The desire to protect Arthur, who was looking so forlorn, so heartbroken, rose within Alfred. It made his hands itch to draw the shorter boy closer, to whisper comfort to his ear, to shield him from the harsh reality of their world, of the cruel fate that could be given to him within the minutes.

Alfred saw the trembling of the shorter boy's hands as he hugged his waist. Alfred wasn't sure if it was just his heroic side who wanted to save someone or something more instinctive, but he was noticing more of the shorter blonde's movements.

Alfred looked into Arthur's emerald eyes and saw the need, the despair that was so strong it almost hurt him to look at them. Arthur just wanted to be treated fairly.

"I can't do this. Can you go first, please?!" Arthur begged him.

Alfred couldn't help himself, he had to do something to ease that worried look. He took a step closer and pulled Arthur against him, squeezing him tight.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll go inside first," Alfred whispered, then he pushed Arthur slightly, making eye contact with those amazing green eyes. "My name's Alfred F. Jones, by the way," he said.

He gave Arthur's shoulders a squeeze and walked inside the tent. He was missing the warmth of Arthur's body already. He shook his head and smiled, feeling strangely happy for reasons he wasn't really aware of.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:55 am

For a brief second, Arthur was flabbergasted. The other male had hugged him out of nowhere, and he barely knew the boy. It was not unpleasant, however, though Arthur had the significant urge to complain at him regardless. But before he could open his little mouth, Alfred ran off into the tent. He wondered if he would encounter that strange boy again. If he turned out to be an omega, as expected, he may never see the strange suitor again.

He felt disappointment in his chest, but he shook it off. What was the point of getting emotionally invested in strangers?

Inside of the tent, meanwhile, was a wealth of small pieces of medical equipment; one machine, which seemed to be holding small blood samples inside a freezer system at the top, and a collection of sterile needles in the bottom. Some machinery must have been hidden behind the white panels too. Another machine seemed to be a fancy microscope, attached to a screen which greatly enlarged whatever was on the microscope. Finally, there was a machine which resembled one that a tattoo artist would use, and a standard desktop computer. Other than the machines, there was a large bin in which a nurse was dumping a pair of plastic gloves along with a used needle (put back in its small plastic case prior to disposal) and a few cotton swabs.

Apart from that, there was a seat. The arm of the seat was significantly raised, used for the child to hold their arm out. Clearly there was a blood test that had to occur in order to get the results they needed. A doctor sat in front of the seat, and she patted it gently. "Come here and hold your hand out for me," she asked. An 'A' tattoo was stamped on the back of her hand, announcing her role in their society as an Alpha. No doubt, her assistant was a Beta. He took out a new needle, and he offered it to his associate.

"Don't worry, it only hurts for a little bit. Your classmates have been brave and have gone through it already," the doctor said with a vague smile, used to handling scared children.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Alfred gave a shaky smile to the doctor and the nurse inside the tent. His eyes roamed around the cold machines, feeling both apprehension and excitement. This was it. Within a few minutes, his societal status would be determined. He could then fully live as an Alpha, with the access of everything he would need. His father would make sure of it.

"What is your name and age, young man?" the nurse asked, a clipboard on his hand.

"Alfred F. Jones, ten years old, mister," Alfred replied. He noticed the widening of the nurse's eyes. Maybe from the recognition of his name.

When the doctor motioned for Alfred to come closer, he couldn't help the gulp he unconsciously made. They said sticking needles down to your veins hurt like woah. But what would his parents say if he shied away from the test? No, he had to do it. He climbed up on the seat and placed his right arm on the arm rest, feeling his heart drum faster.

The nurse handed the syringe to the doctor. It was a different syringe, with a fat, violet tube and a very big needle attached to it. Alfred felt his forehead sweat. That's big! He thought in internal panic. How could they say that it'd hurt just a BIT!? No, no. Inhale, Alfred. Inhale. He's a big boy now.

After taking calming breaths, he saw the doctor take a rubbery string (a tourniquet) and strapped it on his upper arm. She then takes an alcohol swab and cleaned the crook of his elbow. Her gloved hands began to palpate for the vein, and after some light pushing, she looked into his eyes and asked, "Are you ready, dear?"

Alfred could only nod, and squeezed his eyes shut. When the pricking sensation on his elbow finally registered on his brain, he opened his eyes, and was actually mesmerized by the rich dark blood flowing into the tube. The tube, it seemed, had a negative pressure that didn't need a plunger to withdraw blood. And it wasn't that painful. The bite of an ant gave more pain that this needle.

He felt himself relax as the tube was filled with his blood. When full, the doctor releases the tourniquet and slowly withdraws the needle. The cool feeling of metal leaving his body made Alfred's knees jerk. She then pressed a cotton and said to him, "Dear, press on this cotton for two to three minutes, it'll prevent bleeding." She smiled at him and secured a dressing tape on the cotton.

"You may sit there while the specimen is being run by the machine," the nurse told him. The doctor went to the control panel and pressed some buttons. The machine roared into life, humming its mechanical melodies within the silence of the tent.

Alfred swung his legs to and fro, still pressing his cotton. He was excited for the result. Though at the back of his mind, he hope that Arthur would get a positive result too. The memories of despair on those green eyes gave Alfred the urge to help him. He knew by going inside first wasn't enough. He wanted to do more.

He vowed that whatever result Arthur got, he would stick by his side and never leave him.

The cessation of the humming music snapped Alfred from his thoughts, and he moved nearer to the doctor's table. She looked up from the microscope and smiled at him, saying, "Congratulations, son of General Jones, you are an Alpha."

The happiness overwhelmed Alfred. He knew he would be an Alpha, but hearing it from the doctor, from the health care team, really solidified his status. He gave a whoop of joy while the doctor and nurse laughed with him.

"So ecstatic! Now, dear, where do you like to tattoo you Alpha symbol?" the doctor asked. Alfred, without properly thinking about it, exclaimed, "In my chest! Just like Superman!"

"Alright dear, just sit on here and we'll do it real quick," she ordered.

After tattooing the elaborate letter A on his chest, Alfred was instructed for the after care of his new tattoo. He listened attentively, and was very much excited to tell his parents, and to tell Arthur of the good news.

He still hoped everything would go well for Arthur.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Alfred was instructed to sit with all of the other students beyond the tents. The rest of the Great Hall had been turned into a 'recovery' area. There were enough seats for everyone, and in the centre of the room was a large collection of sweets and biscuits to cheer the children up after their little experience. Some of their peers looked ecstatic, having gotten a better result than they expected. Others were disheartened and a few looked pretty indifferent.

When he saw him, Francis gestured Alfred over. "Mon ami!" He called to him. He had his shirt off, and a bandage over the top of his left shoulder, where he presumably had his tattoo. "Come, sit, sit! What did you get?" He urged, eyes keen with interest. He was clever enough to start wanting to make new friends now, since he knew they would go to the same school very soon. Yet, he wanted to know what Alfred was in order to assert kinsmen-ship or authority over him.

Meanwhile, the next boy that came out of the tent was not Arthur. It seemed that the little Kirkland boy was preventing his entry into the tent as much as he physically could. From his actions, it was difficult to not discern that he was genuinely scared of what would be revealed today.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:51 am

The son of General Jones had his shirt open, slightly exposing the packed dressing on his chest. He grabbed a cookie and some cola to chug down while his eyes roamed around to find some vacant seats.

He heard Francis calling him, and he sighed and walked towards the other's location.

Alfred glanced at the Bonnefoy kid and plopped down beside him, annoyance radiating from his pores already. He was not happy to be sitting beside Francis, but social decorum stated that one shouldn't refuse an offer, unless life-threatening. He was then asked what status did he get. Blue eyes looked at violet-blue ones, and he made the quick decision to act unimpressed with what he got.

"Oh, I got an Alpha," Alfred said in an off-handed manner, staring back at the tent and waiting for a particular short blonde to emerge. He didn't want to appear like Francis who was so obvious in his excitement it was borderline bragging. He was taught that real superiority wasn't made known by bragging alone.

He noticed Francis deflate slightly, before gaining back the cockiness that seemed to enveloped him wherever he went.

Alfred tuned out Francis' idle talks and stared at the exit of the tent. Fifteen kids had exited already. Still no sign of Arthur. Where the heck was he? And why was he still sitting beside Francis when they were clearly not friends?

Was he really that... scared for his result?

He still hoped everything would be fine for Arthur.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:26 am

Arthur glanced behind him to ask the next person if they could go in front of him, like he had for so many others. However, when he realised that he was the last person in the queue, his heart fell like a stone in his chest to his stomach. He glanced at the queues for the other tents. They were also done. He was the last one left.

When the nurse invited him in, Arthur nervously came to sit down. He looked up fearfully at the machines, and the poor little boy blanched when he realised that it was a needle that would determine his fate. He had already been so anxious of them as a child. Just knowing that they were going to tattoo his mark onto his body was bad enough - to be stabbed multiple time and implemented with the new pigments. He was trembling significantly at this point. He was so afraid.

"Oh, don't worry," the Beta nurse told him and patted his shoulder. "It'll be very quick. You'll barely notice."

Like hell he wouldn't.

He sat on the chair and waited for the blood stealing procedure to be over. The Doctor told him several times to calm down, or she would probably stick the needle in the wrong place. Only after she said that did Arthur let his arm not shake. He squeezed his eyes shut and willed himself away from here, mentally dreaming of a world where he was not what he already knew he was.

What if he had been a pirate? A magician? What if he were a werewolf or a great, influential man? But no. That was impossible. This was all he was. A poor boy with no future. The needle stung as it pierced his flesh and the blood was withdrawn.

The nurse went off to speak to the others in the other tents. As the blood was added underneath the microscope, the doctor examined it and gave a telling nod, before he discarded the slide and put the small blood sample in the freezer. "I'm afraid you are an Omega, Arthur." She told him, and then gave him an empathetic look. As if she 'understood'.

But how could she? She was an Alpha. She would never understand.

The wedding ring on her hand told otherwise. She probably was married to an Omega. She got to feed off their desperation - their delicious heats. "Only one today," she noted, before she typed something into her computer. It was the database with all of their names, and then their types. He noticed that Alfred was an Alpha on it, and he sighed with recognition.

Arthur felt like his world was crashing all around him. The weight of his biology finally crashed down. He was an Omega. A slave to others. A pretty face - and one day, he would bare another's child. It was just too much.

The Doctor smiled and went to leave the tent. "When the Nurse comes back, tell him where you want your tattoo, dear." She announced before she went off. Arthur waited, wanting to cry because of his horrid fate. He wiped his eyes, feeling them sting sadly to the touch. Then, he noticed something.

The database was still up on the computer. He saw his name, with an 'O' next to it. No one was around. He was unattended. So he had the most wicked idea. Without thinking, Arthur reached over the computer and re-typed that one digit. 'O' became a 'B'. The nurse came in barely a second later, and Arthur looked up at them expectantly. Would they notice?

The Nurse smiled at him, before they checked the database. They then got the tattoo machine out, and asked Arthur to tell them where he wanted his 'Beta' tattoo. Arthur's heart felt thrill. It worked. It worked.

A few minutes later, Arthur was beaming. He came out of the tent with a 'B' tattoo now stamped beneath a bandage on the small of his back, He was, of course, totally unaware of the danger he was putting himself in, as he strolled up to Francis and Alfred and smirked at Francis with the slyest of faces.

"The wedding is off." He announced.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Ambivalence was the first thing Alfred felt when he heard Arthur's declaration.

'He isn't an Omega,' the words formed in his head slowly, still trying to understand the implication of the thought. He wasn't an Omega. He wouldn't be married to Francis Bonnefoy. That should make him happy, right? But he wasn't that happy. Well, he was happy for Arthur, honestly speaking, but he couldn't understand what he was feeling. Was it disappointment? He wasn't sure.

As Alfred stared at Arthur flaunting his dressing to Francis, exposing his lower back. A sudden wave of jealousy washed over him, and he had to force himself to calm down. He shouldn't feel that way. 'Stop it, Alfred,' he thought.

He decided to ease the burning feeling in his gut by going near to the two other blondes and called out, "Arthur!" He stepped closer to Arthur and said, "I'm glad we can see each other then!!" He then proceeded to grab Arthur's hand and shook it. "I hope we'll be friends!"

The burning feeling in his gut vanished when his hand met with Arthur's. Alfred wasn't sure what was the reason, but at the moment he was contented. 'Maybe this isn't bad at all,' he nodded to himself.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Six Years Later...

"Would everyone please take their seats? Class is starting, Take out your Biology textbooks and go to page three hundred and eighty four," their teacher, a grumpy but relatively young female Alpha with too much work on her hands to take any nonsense, declared. She extended her device for pointing, and she opened up a presentation to show the class. Upon the large screen, which took up a third of the entire wall, the pixels flashed to life and displayed something that made half of the massive class of around 100 awkwardly groan, and the other half leer.

'Sexual Reproduction'

Arthur coughed. He had been wondering when they were to touch upon this subject. For the entire first part of the semester, it seemed like they were cautiously dancing around it. Maybe because none of the teachers wanted to take one hundred students and show them bits and bobs like types of reproductive system. There were many hormonal teenagers here, steadily bursting to their prime, after all.

He looked on ahead. The lecture hall was large and curved upwards so that all student could see the screen and would not have to peer over other's heads. Normally the Alphas would take up the first few rows and the Betas were expected to stay behind them, but today they seemed to be mixed together. An array of strong lads, surrounded by their plentiful accomplices. Servants, Arthur thought. There was not much justice for Omegas, but for Betas there was not much justice either. They were expected to supply Alphas with the help they need to become great, while never being allowed to be great themselves. It was ridiculous.

A seat was saved beside him by his satchel. He knew that a certain friend of his was late. He really was not the most responsible boy.

"Now," their teacher begun the class, and he leant in to listen to what she had to say, ready to jot down notes in his notebook. He watched as a diagram of a male Alpha was brought onto the screen, and he rolled his eyes at the sounds of a few, petty, immature boys making wooping sounds at the sight of the coloured-in and implied phallus. Really? Really. The teacher also glared at them, and begun to label out the key areas for them to write down.

Arthur squirmed in his seat. His stomach was empty and he could feel it sting. But his appetite had disappeared a day or two ago. His cheeks felt flushed and hot, but he ignored it. He thought he was coming down with something. Never mind. It did not matter till he could not stand. His education was a precious thing.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Holy crap, Alfred thought as he hurried down the hallway of the Science Building. He didn't wake up on time again, for the third time this week. He adjusted the strap of his sling bag as he turned to a corner of the fourth floor. The lecture hall was at the end of this hallway. He mentally groaned. Why did it have to be so far away from the main gate?

Alfred skidded to a stop as he reached the back door entrance. He heard muffled groans from the inside, and was curious as to what caused the class to react that way. He peeked at the glass window on the door, but he couldn't see what was in front. So he twisted the knob very slowly, hoping it wouldn't make a sound. He pushed the door gently, and when the door had opened wide enough for him to fit, he dropped into his knees and began to crawl inside, hoping the teacher wouldn't see him.

Once inside, he pushed the door back in place and continued to crawl at the back. He fumbled for his phone and read Arthur's text message: Right-most side, facing the teacher. In the middle. I've saved a seat for you. Prat.

Alfred laughed at Arthur text message. He still managed to insult him, even if he was helping him out. The tall blonde crouched behind the last row of seats, craning his neck to look for the familiar blonde hair. Upon spotting it, he crawled back to where he came from and quickly made it through, ducking his head to avoid being caught by the grumpy teacher.

He slid on his seat and gave Arthur a thumbs up and a wink. Arthur just rolled his eyes and tapped his notebook, signalling him to focus on the lecture. Alfred turned to the front and adjusted his glasses, and he had to stop himself from laughing when he saw the title of the lecture and the funny looking diagram of the male Alpha. Why did they have to color the dick so weirdly?

Arthur glared at him, in which he stuck his tongue out playfully. He settled on his seat, taking out his Biology book and looked over at Arthur's book to see what page they were at. Three-hundred eighty-four. He opened the book to that page and read through the title of the chapter.

Sexual Reroduction: Male and Female Alphas

So they'd be talked about it, huh, Alfred thought. He took a peek at his seatmate, seeing him so focus on taking down notes. His handwriting had that neat but curly look, and he smiled fondly before listening to the teacher.

"...the particular detail that you must all pay attention to," the teacher said to the class, and they all went quiet and looked straight at her and her visual aid. "Is the ability of the Male Alpha to knot. Knotting is an exclusive Male Alpha ability where the Bulbus Glandis, located near the base of the Alpha penis, engorges and 'locks' the penis inside the vagina or anus." She then clicks on her pointer, and the screen changes into a close-up version of the male Alpha penis, with labeling of the outer penile structures.

The half of the class gasped, while half of the class jeered lewdly over the picture. The teacher glared at them before they fell silent, and the continued. "This," she pointed the tip of the penis on the screen, "Is the glans penis. This is the most sensitive ridge of tissue in the penis. Next here," her pointer moved to the penile shaft, "Is the penile shaft, or the penis. The penis is composed of three cylindrical masses of erectile tissue in the penis shaft: two termed the corpus cavernosa, and a third termed the corpus spongiosum. The penis serves both as an outlet of urinary and reproductive tracts in both Alpha and Beta males. With sexual excitement, the blood vessels in the body dilates, causing an increase in the blood flow of the penile arteries, called the engorgement. The ischiocavernosus muscle at the base of the penis contracts, trapping both the venous and arterial blood in the three sections of erectile tissue and leading to the distention and erection of the penis."

The teacher stopped talking and gauged her students. Some were in awe, some were clearly confused, and some were smirking and laughing. She sighed. How immature of them. "Class, you can read further, it's in your book."

She pointed near the base of the penile shaft. "This is where the Bulbus Glandis is located. Since this image we have here is not an erected penis, we cannot see clearly the gland. The Bulbus Glandis serves as a knot, hence calling the phenomenon knotting, to retain the Male Alpha penis inside the vagina or anus. It begins to swell once the penile shaft is inside the vaginal canal for females and coital channel for males, especially Omega Males, and then reaches its engorgement peak once the male Alpha orgasms or ejaculates. The general term for those is the receiving canal. The Bulbus Glandis stays engorged inside the receiving canal for about thirty minutes. After that, it slowly recedes back to its original size, allowing the male Alpha to pull out from the receiving canal.

"Also one ability that is exclusive for the male Alphas is the amount of ejaculate one produces per ejaculation. Normal ejaculates, that is, for the Betas and Omegas, range from three milliliters to ten milliliters, around one to two teaspoonfuls. However, male Alphas can normally ejaculate twice the maximum amount of the Betas and Omegas. This means that an average male Alpha can ejaculate fifteen to twenty-five milliliters of seminal fluid in one ejaculation. Some may even reach thirty milliliters. About one to two tablespoonfuls."

She swallowed, and proceeded her lecture. "The main reason why Bulbus Glandis is present only in male Alphas is due to the increased amounts of ejaculate they produce. Knotting not only locks the Alpha penis in place, but also to prevent the leakage of ejaculate.

"The average male Alpha can maintain sexual intercourse for about fifteen to thirty minutes before he reaches orgasm and ejaculates. Most males have an average refractory period of thirty minutes before the penis can have an erection again. This includes the male Betas and Omegas."

The teacher took a deep breath and observed her students. Some were clearly interested in the lecture, like the green-eyed and blue-eyed blondes on her left side. She sighed. At least some were actually listening.

"After we talk about the normal aspects of the reproductive system of all classes, we will talk about general abnormalities. Save your questions about reproductive problems later," she told the class. They nodded in assent.

"Now, we will be talking about the reproductive system of female Alphas," she began and the whole class erupted, half in blatant 'No's", half in lewd "Yes's". She rubbed her head as she felt a headache coming. What a class indeed.

-----

"Remember, class, that female Alphas can bear children, but the probability of them bearing more than one child is low," the teacher told the class. She saw the worried looks of her female students, and she knew immediately that they were Alphas. "Don't worry, girls," she addressed them, "A female Alpha can easily get pregnant during her first attempt of sexual intercourse with either male Alphas or male Betas. But after she delivers her baby, the likelihood of her getting pregnant again varies. If her partner is a Beta, the chance is low. If her partner is an Alpha, the chance is higher than the Beta, but still lower compared to her first pregnancy."

"The capability of bearing offspring for the females increases as her societal class descends. An average female Alpha can have a maximum of two offspring; a female Beta can have three to four, while both male and female Omegas can bear five or more in his or her lifetime," she explained to the whole class. Some had been looking serious when the topic had started. She smiled internally.

"Female Alphas need similar amount of time as the male Alphas to reach orgasm. Though they can achieve it by stimulating their clitoris and other erogenous zones simultaneously with sexual intercourse.

"Again, the amount of time needed to reach orgasm and ejaculation for both females and males varies with their societal class. Alphas need longest period of time, the Betas are in the middle, about ten to fifteen or even twenty minutes, while Omegas have the shortest amount of time needed to achieve orgasm and ejaculation, around five minutes to fifteen, in average. Though we always know that there are extremes in the average, so one might fall in the average while another might exceed the upper limit of the average, while another individual might exceed the lower limit of the average, calling it sexual dysfunctions," the teacher concluded.

Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Arthur took interest as he watched the presentation, writing as many notes as he could manage about Alpha biology. He wrote in a fast, slanted scrawl which was attractive to look at but difficult to read by anyone apart from himself. His notes were in-depth, and he made notes to the textbook pages for diagrams or quotes as he went along. Once again, his technique was unrivalled.

As he took notes on Alphas, something inside of him ached. He wondered if it was because he was sitting at an odd angle, but when he shuffled his hips, he found that was not the case. As he brushed against the seat, Arthur stopped and almost went stiff, feeling an odd sensation. Was that pleasurable? He looked on, glad that the teacher was taking a time-out to change the presentation.

He glanced to the side of him. Had Alfred noticed his behaviour? The boy was dense as a doughnut sometimes, but he did seem to choose to be observant at the oddest of times. Thankfully, he thought he was in the clear.

There was a heat within him. He wondered whether, perhaps, dealing with all this biology was turning him on. It was a similar sensation to when he had been aroused before, though he was still not physically mature enough yet to do much about that. Why would he get turned on like this in the middle of a class lecture? How absurd. It was just biology. These reproductive systems around them, they were already owned by a large collection of people around them. He was surrounded by the relatively upper class.

He crossed his legs and squeezed, trying to concentrate as the teacher begun to talk about Beta biology's specifics. As she went on, he tried desperately to pay attention while his cheeks were starting to flush red. Even if anyone noticed, they may tease him for becoming aroused over such simple things. He did not want any of that. He needed to pay attention to this -- he had to know what his body was meant to be like. He did not belong here.

This was the body of an omega, surrounded by over one hundred Alphas and Betas. He was sixteen now. He knew that it was his time to reach physical maturity, but he was too scared to admit it. Now, the problems would arise.

In comparison to his notes about Alphas, his Beta notes were definitely not the most well created. They were messy, missing details, and far less in-depth. He could barely coherently bullet point, either. He leant back and took a deep breath, staying silent so no one else would hear his distress.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:13 am

Alfred actually noticed Arthur shifting in his seat, but he didn't really bother asking him why. He might been uncomfortable with the topic they were listening to, after all. Alfred wasn't sure about this, but it seemed Arthur smelled... sweeter than the usual. Not that he really knew what Arthur smelled like! It was just... He took a deep inhale, and a distinct scent filled his senses. As subtly as he could, he leaned closer to Arthur, trying to find out if it really came from him.

Alfred feigned looking over Arthur's notes to see if Arthur was emitting that particular sweet scent. He took a deep breath again.

He did.

Blue eyes immediately zeroed into the exposed portion of Arthur's neck, his urge to bite it was so strong he could hardly stop himself. He felt his pulse race and something warm settled nicely on his gut. He pulled away from invading Arthur's seat with a gasp, earning him an annoyed but tired look from his seatmate.

The blue-eyed blonde was honestly surprised how automatic his body's response was. He didn't understand anything that happened. He took some calming breaths, willing himself to just focus more on the lecture. He'd dwell on the confusing experience later.

"Okay class, we're about to tackle the most complex biological structures of the societal class, the Male and Female Omega Reproductive System. They are a complicated bunch, so I suggest that you pay attention to me and ask questions after I end my discussion," the teacher spoke strictly to her students.

Alfred saw Arthur tense, and he began to feel worried. He vaguely recalled their first meeting, during the assessment of ten-year olds for their societal classes, and his heart suddenly dropped when he remembered what Arthur said to Francis then -- Not an Omega -- and he felt his chest tighten with dread. No way. No fucking way.

The teacher then clicked on her pointer and the screen changed to a drawing of a naked male Omega, with a cross-section of the lower half of the abdomen down to the groin area. The whole class practically cat-whistled and cheered. They knew that studying the anatomy and reproduction of the Omegas were the most interesting in the whole session.

Alfred glared at his classmates. He hated how low they treat the Omegas. Ever since his eyes were opened to the reality of the societal classes, he had begun to hate the poor treatment of the Omegas. Like they were just properties, not living beings. He had sworn to himself that when he became in a higher position, he would absolutely change the society he was in. He would make it Omega-friendly. He would allow equal opportunities for the Alphas, Betas, and Omegas.

"Silence, please," the teacher requested. She was getting tired of the class, but it couldn't be helped, these kids weren't exposed to Omegas. They were like mythical creatures for these teenagers.

She pointed to the pelvis of the male Omega. "These structures are the pelvis, or the hip bones. The pelvic cavity here," she then points to the hollow space inside the pelvis, "Holds the reproductive, urinary, and lower gastrointestinal tract. The male and female Omegas have the widest pelvises, making them the most suitable carriers of offspring. Wider pelvises allow the newborn to pass through easily than those with narrow pelvises. Take note," she then turned her attention back to her class, "That the probability of female Alphas to deliver vaginally is relatively low compared to the Omegas, both the female and male. Most female Alphas, due to their narrower hips, when giving birth, have to be operated with Cesarean Section to deliver the baby."

At this, the class scrunched their faces in disgust at the mention of operation. The girls were looking worried again. The teacher smiled and continued, "Back to the male Omega, you will notice that his abdomen, below the umbilicus, juts out. It is because of the placement of his uterus. The male Omega has a complete set of reproductive system as the females."

She changed the slide, showing now a close-up of the male Omega reproductive system in front and side view. "The bladder here, is quite smaller than the other societal classes to make room for the uterus and ovaries. The size of the uterus varies individually. The cervix here," she pointed to the lowest segment of the uterus, "is connected to a canal called the coital channel that is covered with a strong tissue that serves as a flap to block the sigmoid colon and rectum once the male Omega is fully aroused. The flap is partially open when the male Omega goes into heat. In normal days, the flap tightly covers the coital channel to preserve the clean environment of the receiving canal. The opening of the coital channel is found adjacent to the prostate gland, which widens when stimulated. When performing sexual intercourse, the penis goes straight into the coital channel due to the flap blocking the other pathway. The prostate gland has more direct contact with the penile during intercourse, hence the male Omega experiences intense pleasure during coitus."

She observed the faces of the students. Some were beginning to feel uncomfortable, some were red in the face, others were curious.

"Near the entry point of the coital channel are two small glands called the Skene's glands. They function similarly as the Skene's gland in the females. They are the ones responsible for the lubrication of the coital channel. The secrete lubrication during the heat period of the male Omega, or during arousal. Also one centimeter above the anal sphincter lies a gland called Barth's gland that produces lubrication, but not as much as the Skene's gland.

"We have discussed about the pregnancy dynamics a while ago, and the female Omega is similar to the female Alpha and Beta except for the width of the pelvis. So we have to talk about the Omega Heat Period," she introduced the new topic with ease.

Alfred was sitting up straighter, and was paying attention to the two discussion about the Omega reproductive system. He didn't want to really believe on his gut feeling, but something told him he must listen. He glanced at Arthur, and saw him slumping on his seat with his flushed face and tightly controlled breathing, like he was doing his best not to make a sound. The taller blonde frowned.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:47 pm

He skipped writing notes about Omega biology. Firstly, because he could barely hold the pen and write with it before feeling odd and having to drop it back down to the page again, and secondly, because he already knew all of this. As soon as he realised his true genetic nature, he had studied as much as he could about his own kind. He could now tell when he was showing warning signs about his biology. It was why he never wore slim fitting clothing, even though he secretly liked the look of tight trousers on his legs and a shirt that showed off his waist. It was why he forced himself to walk in a way that did not have a slight sway to it. There was so much cautious behaviour he had to perform to make sure he would not be mistaken.

It did not always work, however. Arthur did not remember the times fondly where, when none of his friends were around, his bottom would be pinched or smacked and other males would shout lewd things at him. Saying his results were wrong, he did not belong here. That one day they were going to fuck his--Well, actually, perhaps that is too lewd to think about now. The point is, some people could never be fooled.

He felt awful. So much so that he wanted to curl up in bed and wait for this feeling to bowl over. But he could not leave. If a student were to retire to their bed during the day, they were expected to go to the nurse's office. Due to never having gone before, Arthur had no idea what to expect. They would likely realise his symptoms in a flash. They would have no trouble with identifying him as a bitch male after all. No. He cannot go there.

Half an hour later, the teacher finished up, but for Arthur it felt like an eternity. When the class was finished, he launched up into a standing position and looked at Alfred to usher him to move quickly and go with him. It was lunch period now. How on Earth had Alfred slept in this late. As the noise of consulting classmates filled the room, he nudged Alfred. "Bathroom. I want to go to the bathroom, is that alright? In fact, I won't take any objections." He asked quickly. He needed to check on himself. He could feel a slight wetness against his buttocks and it was not the most pleasant feeling. Arthur pulled his jumper down over his bottom a bit more, just in case there was something he needed to hide.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:22 am

Alfred was worried with Arthur's weird behavior. He seemed more agitated than the usual, and the idea floating at the back of his mind wasn't helping him at all. He looked at his friend, and noticed that the redness of his cheeks weren't just on his cheeks, but also on his whole face down to his exposed neck. Alfred swallowed. He shouldn't be thinking of Arthur's neck when his friend was acting weird.

He was thinking too much of his friend's situation and he didn't notice that the teacher had finally ended her discussion. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Arthur nudged him to move out of his seat. Arthur demanded that they should go to a bathroom.

Alfred finally observed his friend. He was fidgety. He was redder than he was a while ago. He was also tugging on his sweater.

The taller teen had been stopping himself from jumping into the wrong conclusion, but he couldn't just help it. He had been paying attention to Ms. Rogers' class. And since he was then aware of the biology of an Omega, especially a male one, he couldn't help but link all of those discussed to Arthur. And that worried him so much.

"Okay, Arthur, we'll go," Alfred replied, sliding on his sling bag. Upon seeing his friend's anxious face, decided to tug him closer. They made their way outside the classroom, narrowly avoided bumping with other students.

"Let's go to the bathroom near the library," he suggested, turning to look at Arthur in approval. That bathroom had less occupants during lunch time. The shorter teen gave a nod and Alfred led the way.

Upon arriving at the said bathroom, Alfred gave a sigh of relief. Good, no one was present inside. Arthur hurriedly entered one cubicle while Alfred locked the main door.

He waited.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:55 am

As he heard Alfred lock the door, Arthur swallowed. He was not sure whether it was out of relief, or anxiety. His nature as an Omega was to attract the best, strongest available male. As an Alpha, Alfred was the perfect candidate for that--But he was his friend, he could not think of him that way. It would be ridiculous. He just hoped that his scent had not gotten strong already, making Alfred... snap.

No. Of course that would not happen. He was overly paranoid. As he stood in the cubicle, he carefully peeled his trousers down along with his underwear. A slight wet patch was clear on the underwear, and he gave it a squicked glance. That meant that things were going wrong.

He opened his legs up, and he braced himself against the solid wall behind the toilet, leaning over the bowl. Arthur took a few soft breaths. It was fine touching that area for the regular needs, but when the situation turned sour and critical like this, he was not as sure. His breath got deeper and slower, before he finally bucked up and pressed two fingers against the cleft of his arse and slipped them down.

When he finally brought his fingers over his hole, he was met with a mild wetness. Not too much, thankfully, but enough to stick to his underwear. He bit his lip to hold in any noise he would emit, as he circled the area to check. To his dismay, when he pressed his fingers up a little, he felt that his coital channel was partially exposed. His skin itched with need to be touched, warm and soft. A strange urge came over him, and he, temporarily, wanted to push those fingers inside.

He didn't. Soon as he felt tempted, he grabbed some loo roll and mopped up some of the sticky wetness. He discarded of those, and then he got some more toilet roll to put between his cheeks for the rest of the day, just to make sure he did not have any problems. Up went his underwear and trousers. Flush went the loo.

As he escaped out of the cubicle, he went to wash his hands thoroughly straight away, and he did not look at his friend. Though this was not actually unusual behaviour. He was somewhat obsessive with washing his hands, after all. Soap, wash. Soap, wash. Soap again, wash. Dry.

As he used paper towels to dry his hands, he looked up at Alfred curiously. "You didn't have to lock the door, you know. Some people would consider that rude," he pointed out, before he looked at himself in the mirror. He was met with another male that stared back with a perplexed face. Their skin was red, and he looked flushed. Ill, even. He sighed and looked at Alfred. "Come on, let's go get lunch..."
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:14 am

Alfred was leaning against the main entrance, his arms crossed as he waited for Arthur to finish what he was doing. He stared hard at Arthur as he got out from the cubicle he was in. His eyes followed him to the sink where he was obsessively washing his hands. He put soap in his hands more than two times. Arthur usually washed his hands twice whenever he used the bathroom. But this time he used the soap three times. Something was up.

He waited for Arthur to finish his washing ritual. When his friend told him that they should have lunch, he uncrossed his arms and grabbed Arthur's arm.

"Arthur," he began, his eyes slightly pleading the teen to tell him the truth, or to ease his worries, he wasn't sure. "You know you can always tell me anything, right?" He slightly tightened his grip on Arthur's arm, but not enough to hurt him. He sometimes he wasn't aware of his own strength.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:17 am

The smaller male almost flinched as Alfred grabbed a-hold of his arm and made sure that the young 'Beta' was looking at him. Arthur could not help but stare into the eyes of his long-term friend, and he frowned in recognition of real worry. Of course, of all times for Alfred to be perceptive. He had to choose now, didn't he?

At his words, and silent request for Arthur to share his troubles, Arthur found himself initially weakening. It was true. Of all people, he could imagine Alfred being the one to not treat him badly for what was the truth, but he just did not have the guts to. What he was doing was a very serious crime. It was punishable by the higher authorities. They were so vague, that Arthur had no idea what to expect. They could execute him and no one would ever know. The legal system was overarching and supreme in that way.

He forced himself to harden, buck up and respond unfavourably. Arthur shook his head. "There is nothing wrong at all," he stated, and he pushed Alfred's arm away. It went thankfully easily. "Keep your arm off of me, your grip hurts, idiot." He told him, trying to convince him not to try it again.

As he stepped away from Alfred, turning his back on him and going to the front of the bathroom, Arthur internally sighed. He wished he could rely on Alfred, but he just couldn't.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:10 pm

The blue-eyed blonde was disappointed that Arthur didn't tell him what his problem was. He had an inkling on what the problem truly was, but he just wanted for Arthur to confirm it. He was quite guilty for the strong hold he had on Arthur's arm, hurting him.

"Sorry," he mumbled. He knew Arthur trusted him. They had been friends for such a long time. Six years of friendship. He just hoped he was worthy enough for Arthur to tell him his biggest secret. But he would wait for it.

Alfred took a deep breath to calm down his worries. But then Arthur had to pass beside him, causing him to inhale that sweet scent again, and this time it was so strong he was overwhelmed with its sweetness. A carnal urge to pull Arthur and kiss him senseless crept its way inside him, and his dilated eyes stared at the exposed piece of flesh on Arthur's neck. He was salivating. He wanted to sink his teeth into the soft flesh. He wanted to do so many things to Arthur.

He was vaguely aware why he was reacting like this, but he wouldn't accept it yet. Not until Arthur told him the truth.

He felt heat spread over his groin, and the first sign of his arousal shocked him so much he practically pulled himself away from Arthur's space and ran to the nearest cubicle, away from Arthur, away from his sweetness.

"Alfred?" Arthur asked him, his voice clearly confused over what happened to him. Damn it. Damn it.

"Uh--I'm fine! Just.... Go ahead, I'll take care of something. I'll catch up with you," he said lamely, his mind still reeling over what just happened to him. He stared at his crotch in wonder as he saw the bulge there.

Oh, holy crap.

He had no other way to relieve this except to actually do it. He swallowed, and he was hating himself for reacting this way, especially to his best friend.

'I'm the worst.'

He stroked himself fast, wanting to relieve himself. He didn't want to feel pleasure from this. His guilt was building inside him every time he pulled his hand down. But he had forgotten that Alphas tend to reach orgasm the longest, and he was stuck inside the bathroom for around twenty minutes before he finished.

Alfred was hating himself for what he had done.

But he wasn't aware that leaving Arthur alone was the biggest mistake he had ever committed.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:53 am

When Alfred darted off into the loo, Arthur furrowed his brows and internally questioned what was wrong with him. He had plenty of time to go to the loo if he really needed it. Sighing, Arthur decided that his digestive system was most likely acting up. He realised it would probably be better for the poor male if he left him be to deal with it. Save him the embarrassment. As he went to leave, Arthur found a 'Out of Order' sign right at the door. He took it and hung it up on his way out, to give Alfred a little bit of privacy.

Lunch was a quick deal. He hated eating on his own in the big hall, because other than Alfred, he was not exactly the most popular thing. He suspected that a lot of people only talked to him because Alfred was there. It was a problem, but Arthur could deal with it. He knew he was not exactly a people person. He did not have to pretend to himself, so save his own feelings. It suited him, being an introvert, anyway. So his trip to the mess hall was greatly shortened as he only went for cheap food in packets that he could eat on the go.

A small pack of ham and cucumber sandwiches later, with the cellophane crinkling in his bag and making a rattling creak, he moved through the school. Instead of checking on Alfred, he decided that he would go to the best place he could think of for now. It was not exactly like Alfred would never guess that he was in the library, anyway.

Once he got to the library, Arthur racked his mind to think of what he had left to do, work-wise. Maybe he could write more coherent biology notes, considering he was so desperately gone in that class. It was wholesomely embarrassing.

As he sat down, he felt the slight wetness of his internals brushing against the toilet paper he put there to soak it up. It was a horrendous feeling, but at the same time, Arthur couldn't help but bite his lip. He shuffled into place and took his textbook and notes out, preparing to start his work. His cheeks started to burn again, and so did his lower body by the hips. The sensation seemed to come in inconvenient and incoherent waves.

"N-nm..." he mumbled, before he darted his eyes around to make sure no one noticed the noise he made.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum