[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:17 am

Alfred looked over at Arthur's feet and he frowned.

"Sorry...I don't have an extra pair of shoes," He murmured. "We can get some later...but not now in Albion."

He just hoped that it wouldn't hinder the other too much. He would give him his shoes but he was certain that they would be too big.

"Let's go," He said as he quickly gathered his stuff and headed out of the inn.
Assistant Jones

View user profile http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:25 am

“Don’t be silly, it’s alright,” Arthur gave a small smile.

He hurried out after Alfred and started to feel worried again as they went to meet their horses. Arthur’s colt had obviously been tended to by someone during the night. The horse’s wound had been cleaned and patched up as best as possible. Arthur was silently grateful. Perhaps it was the fairies from his childhood? His expression softened at the thought.

He mounted the horse and waited for Alfred before cautiously heading out of the village and onwards to Gaul.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:30 am

Alfred just mounted the horse also, not really noticing the wound that was tended and instead he petted his horse lightly. He couldn't help but smile.

"It's going to be a long journey."

With that, he mounted the horse also and followed Arthur towards Gaul.

He wasn't all that familiar with Albion's lands and he trusted Arthur to show him the way out.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:42 am

Arthur was happy to lead the way. He’d visited Gaul many times (and Alba, which they would have to pass through) as a teenager and met the Prince, as well. He was a pervert, in Arthur’s opinion. Hopefully they wouldn’t have to deal with him. The language barrier, however, was going to be an interesting problem. He wasn’t sure if Alfred could speak it – his own knowledge of the language was pretty poor.

“It will be,” he agreed. “But if we ride hard, we should be there by tonight. I’d imagine that the cross-country route might be quicker.” If they angled it right, they’d probably be able to directly pass into Gaul without having to go far into Alba.

“Do you speak the language?” Arthur asked as they cantered.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:52 am

Alfred just smiled over at Arthur, sighing a bit to himself as he rode with him to Gaul. He didn't know what Alba was like but he had ventured to Gaul a few times before. But not enough to really know his way around. His kingdom wasn't always that close with it, though closer than some other kingdoms.

"Well, I can understand it alright. Also speak the basics...but all the people from Gaul tell me my accent is atrocious." He chuckled at the thought.

Despite that...he was certain they could get through.

"Do you know the prince from Gaul? I've only met him when I was young...I'm not really sure about him though."
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:07 pm

“Yes, I do, unfortunately.” Arthur kept ahead, trying to stay alert in case there were soldiers hiding in the trees. “We’ve met many times. He’s totally sex-obsessed and flamboyant. Not really my favourite type of person at all.” Even if the Prince was stupidly attractive; Arthur was envious of his hair.

“I don’t want to talk about him. I need to concentrate to navigate.”

Arthur galloped on ahead, feeling unsafe in the area they were in. He didn’t even really know if they were going the right way, but as the terrain began to be less flat, he knew that they were on the right track and probably in Alba by that point. It was afternoon by then and they didn’t have far to go until they were in Gaul, where they would be safe.

But they would have to pass a keep, which would have probably been alerted that they were missing, during the night.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Alfred just frowned and nodded.

"Yeah, understandable. Doesn't sound that pleasant," He laughed a bit, scratching the back of his head.

He instead looked around his surroundings, just admiring the countryside and just everything about it. It wasn't often that he went around Albion. He had been to other lands but before...he had been avoiding it.

For obvious reasons of course.

"What are we going to do though once we get into Gaul?"
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:18 pm

“We’ll find somewhere to stay for the night and then continue on to the capital in the morning. Our horses need to rest and… I don’t know about you, but I’m starving hungry.” Arthur hadn’t really eaten much in the past two and a half weeks.

Arthur could see the keep and slowed down, holding his hand up to stop Alfred.

“We need to get past this keep unseen. If they catch us, then we’ll be sent back into Albion.” After all, they were in Alba now, not technically Albion. They had come so far. “There aren’t a lot of trees around… fewer than I remember, actually. Maybe we should take a longer way and go around?” He was desperate for them not to be found.

Alternatively, they could just charge ahead. It was only five miles until they would be in Gaul.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Alfred frowned and he glanced over at the other.

"Well...I don't know. You should decide. You know this better than me. We're both injured...and they'll know which way we went if we're seen."

Though at the same time, he could tell that both them and their horses were getting tired.

And he was really hungry also.

"I have enough food for us to last us for a while...but it's your decision."
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Arthur was silent for a few moments, deep in thought.

“I think that… well… if we ride far away enough, we won’t be recognisable. Pull up the hood of your cloak and we’ll ride one last time. As soon as we cross the border, we’ll find some respite.”

He pulled up the hood of the cloak that Alfred had given him and promptly began to lead the way, feeling strangely brave as he charged past the keep, keeping his distance from its walls. They were certainly out of range, at least.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:33 pm

Alfred grabbed his own hood and pulled it over his head before he started to follow the other, hoping that they wouldn't be caught. He made sure to keep his horse galloping fast so it would be hard to catch up with them.

It was frightening to say the least but he kept his fear to himself.

Hopefully they wouldn't get caught. He just followed Arthur, keeping his head down low and face out of sight.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Arthur glanced back once at the keep and to his horror, he saw the drawbridge being lowered.

“Fuck!” he panicked, kicking his horse to go faster. The colt was utterly exhausted, but thank God for his youth – he had the energy to go on for one last push. He rode hard, breathing heavily as his mind raced. If they got caught it would be all his fault.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Alfred's eyes widened when he saw the drawbridge being lowered and he knew they couldn't have possibly known it was them. Maybe they were there checking it out.

But still, he kicked his mare also, who was always a passionate mare and so she quickly ran alongside with the colt.

His leg hurt, everything hurt and he was starting to get dizzy from exhaustion but he had to keep on going.

"Just a bit more!" He yelled over at the other, panting heavily.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:50 pm

“We can do it!” Arthur returned, trying to be encouraging.

And sure enough, they reached the gates that led into Gaul. The gates were open, considering that the two kingdoms were allies. There was no threat this side of the border for the Gaules.

Arthur had to bring his horse to a halt as they came into the village there, still breathing heavily. He dismounted, his legs feeling a little bit wobbly. The soldiers wouldn’t be able to cross the border without causing a stir and creating friction between the two kingdoms. They would be safe for the night here, at least. They would be safer in the capital, which wasn’t too far.

Arthur felt an overwhelming sense of relief. They’d done it. They’d made it to Gaul.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:58 pm

Alfred was panting heavily by the time that they got to the village.

Finally they were in Gaul and he couldn't help but grin widely as he got off his horse. Soon he reached forward to tug the other into a tight hug.

"We made it! We made it to Gaul!"

There was such a huge chance that they would have died...but...but they made it. They actually made it and the relief was just overwhelming.

Their relationship was legal here...they were allowed to be with each other...they were safe from harm (for right now)...everything was finally all right.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:05 pm

Arthur beamed at Alfred, feeling as though a huge weight had been lifted off of his chest. He turned his head and pressed a kiss to Alfred’s cheek as they embraced. They could be openly affectionate in public for the first time, and it was wonderful.

“I love you, I love you,” he murmured to Alfred, holding him tightly (and ignoring the pain it created in his body). “We should find somewhere to stay and get out of sight before they get too close.” He started to pull away, but not without pecking Alfred on the lips quickly.

And the best thing was that the people around them didn’t even batter an eyelid.

“Come on, let’s go,” he began to lead his horse further into the village, looking out for an inn for them to stay in.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Alfred smiled widely and he pecked Arthur's lips back, glancing around and wondering if they were looking over at them. They didn't really even seem to mind and it was absolutely perfect.

"I love you too," He murmured back, absolutely ecstatic.

He knew that they weren't completely safe...but he was still happy. It wasn't like they were regular criminals. He knew that they would try harder than that...but for now he was glad.

He led his horse towards the village also, glancing around and finally seeing an inn.

"There! We can stay there for the night!" He smiled.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Arthur nodded, heading for the stables beside the inn, where he tied up his horse for the night. He would have to wait to be tended to properly when they were in the capital.

“Alfred, how much money do we have?” They would have to think about if they had enough to find somewhere to live in the capital. Arthur wasn’t sure that Alfred would have been able to bring that much. God forbid, Arthur would probably have to get a job.

“And we need names,” he reminded. “Different surnames, too. That way, we will be able to marry without any problems.” Because that was one of the things on Arthur’s mind. He wanted to marry Alfred in this new life they had started.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Alfred soon tied up his own horse, smiling over at the other as he picked out a small bag filled with coins.

"Here. This whole bag is filled with gold coins and some bronzes and silvers. I prefer to use the bronzes and silvers for the outside villages and the gold for in the capital. It...should be enough to get by for a few months. But I don't know if it can last us much longer than that. As long as we remain conservative. I'm sure it'll be enough for the capital though."

He soon hesitated, shifting around a bit.

"...I'll go with Matthew Williams," He murmured with a small smile. It was a name at the spur of the moment but he liked it enough.

"What about you?"
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Arthur was rather astounded by the large bag of money and quickly became flustered.

“Put it away before someone sees,” he flapped.

He was impressed, though. Alfred was more prepared than he had thought that he would be. So long as they… worked, they would be alright. They could integrate into society and become normal citizens. A part of Arthur wished that he would be able to see Madeline and the children again one last time, though.

“Rupert James Harwood,” he replied swiftly. He’d had the name prepared for quite a while. “Just call me James,” he reached up, pecked Alfred again and then turned to head into the inn.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Alfred just laughed a bit and he put the bag away.

He really did come prepared. He had prepared himself just in case during the two weeks and it proved to be helpful. He had enough to last them for a while and that was completely intentional. Just hopefully they wouldn't be robbed or anything like that.

Though if things really did become urgent and they couldn't find a job...then...

He didn't want to think about it.

He raised an eyebrow though with how swiftly the other answered.

"Have that name planned for a while?" He asked with a grin though he pecked Arthur's lips back and soon brought his stuff. He winked over at the other.

"Alright then, James," He teased before going into the inn, getting them a room for the night.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Arthur’s heart fluttered in his chest as Alfred winked at him. He followed him into the inn and stood at his side as he let Alfred book the room and such (luckily the person behind the counter spoke their language – he probably had a lot of practice at it). He was so, so grateful that they had lived.

Soon, they were shown to their room and instructed when they could have food, if they chose to. Arthur felt a little warm inside as he noted that there was a double bed. They truly were welcome here.

He sat at the edge of the bed and removed the cloak he’d now been wearing for two days (the clothes he was wearing for even longer – almost three weeks). He lay back on the bed carefully, closing his eyes.

The bed was soft and welcoming.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:04 pm

Alfred just smiled over at Arthur, climbing on the bed as well and taking off his cloak as well as shirt. He just looked over at Arthur with a certain fondness, leaning over to kiss him lightly before pulling away with a cheeky grin.

"Mm, want to have something small to eat before we can eat later? You must be starving. I have some bread for right now. I can pretty much hear your stomach rumbling," He joked lightly.

He soon went to grab his bag, grabbing some bread for himself before handing one over to the other.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Arthur felt quite ravenous as he took the bread from him, more interested in the food than Alfred’s semi-nakedness, for once. He sat up and began to eat the bread as though he only had thirty seconds to do so.

He hadn’t laughed at Alfred’s light-hearted joke because he was genuinely incredibly hungry.

Once he’d finished, he breathed a sigh of relief. He already felt better.

“Thank you…”
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:12 pm

Alfred raised an eyebrow at that, chuckling a bit.

"You really are hungry," He mused to himself though he began to eat his own food, for once at a slower pace. He kept enough room in his stomach though for the food that they would eat later on.

Putting the leftover in his satchel, he laid back down on the bed, sighing in contentment.

"Still can't believe we're here though...it feels like a dream."
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top