Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 4 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:53 pm

Alfred just looked over at Arthur with some concern.

"So...what are you going to do about it?" He asked softly, biting his lip lightly. He felt terrible. He didn't want the other to go all the way back to Albion.

"It's not like you can really defy your father," He made mention, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Sometimes he wished he was gone...but those were bad thoughts he shouldn't be thinking at all.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

[Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18  - Page 4 Empty Re: [Part 2] Halcyon [Mister + Assi] - R-18

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Arthur was quiet for a while, looking thoughtful.

There were only two reasons that he could think of that his father would want him back in Albion. 1) He wanted him to keep away from Alfred, and 2) he had found out about them. Both of the possibilities were not pleasant ones. He definitely would not be being called back to help with political decisions or the like. Unless Albion had declared war somewhere and Arthur just hadn’t been informed? Who knew.

He looked up to Alfred and shook his head slowly, “I can’t refuse his order. I have to go… hopefully I will be back within the month. I will not take many possessions. It’ll be quicker if I ride on my own.”

He wanted to get back to Alfred, Maddie and the babies as soon as possible.

“I’ll write to you when I have arrived safely.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Alfred just nodded, looking a bit worried.

"Yeah...I suppose so." He swallowed thickly before leaning forward to kiss him for a long time.

"I'll miss you," He whispered softly and he really would. He didn't want the other to leave though it didn't really seem as if the other had much choice in the end. He gave him a small smile.

"And if I don't hear from you, I'll make sure to rush as quickly as possible and find you...alright?" He assured.

It was true though. He knew that he would if things turned out badly.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:12 pm

Arthur returned the kiss, much more tenderly than he had been kissing him a few minutes before. He brushed Alfred’s hair from his face and looked back into his blue eyes, but did not smile.

To say he wasn’t worried was a lie. And he hoped that he would be okay. His father wasn’t totally heartless, after all.

“If that’s what you want to do, my love.” But it made Arthur at least a little relieved to know that Alfred would come to the rescue if he was in peril. “And thank you.” He kissed him again.

“If I leave now then I should be there by noon tomorrow.”

He wriggled away from Alfred and went to the door. He didn’t like goodbyes. He would just have to hope that this wasn’t his last. It wouldn’t be. Couldn’t be. He looked back at Alfred and thought about the love that they shared, the blissful months that they had spent together.

“I love you,” he told him seriously, trying to smile a little before he left, closing the door behind him.

He left behind most of his possessions, including the sword that Alfred had given him. Should his father do anything brash, he didn’t want for the guards to take it away. He travelled light, taking the bare minimum of his bow and arrow, his dagger, a standard sword and the clothes that he was wearing.

This would be a short visit, so long as he could help it.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Alfred just sighed and he gave a weak smile back.

"I love you too," He whispered softly. "So much."

He soon watched as Arthur left and he just hoped that nothing bad would happen. That was the least he could hope for. He just wanted the other to be safe.

Honestly.

He loved the man with all of his heart. He kept the sword gently in his hands, remembering Arthur. Maybe they were overthinking it but...but he couldn't help but be worried about it all.

As Arthur was gone, Alfred spent his time with the children, taking care of them with Madeline and making sure that they were well and healthy. Yet he couldn't help but feel terribly lonely.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Arthur rode all night, his horse growing weary beneath him but he knew that he had to go on. He rested for a few hours, beneath an oak tree on the borders of Albion when forced to by his horse’s lack of energy. But it didn’t take him long to arrive at the castle of Albion (in the capital) soon after that. He was greeted as how he expected to be and treated with dignity. His horse was taken to the stables and he was shown to his room, where he was instructed to get some rest.

What happened next was not far from normal, however.

He was rudely awoken a mere few minutes into his nap by two large, burly guards that seized him, dragging him from his bed. He angrily protested, shouting and struggling with all of his might but then there was his father stood in the doorway, looking down at him in disgust.

“Father, what is the meaning of this?”

Clearly, it was the wrong thing to ask as one of the guards struck him, silencing Arthur completely as he yelped in shock. It stung and his eyes began to water yet he continued to glare at his father in defiance.

“What do you want?” he asked, slower.

The King was frowning, even looking slightly nervous as he met Arthur’s glower.

“Justice.”

Arthur laughed bitterly, “What?”

“You are a sodomite,” he said simply, bluntly.

Arthur choked, wide eyed as he felt his knees go weak. He knew? How did he know? Was this really happening? It couldn’t be happening. They’d concealed it all so well. There had been next to no proof that they had been doing anything.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Arthur spat. “Don’t be obscene.”

“Don’t lie to me!” the king bellowed furiously. “Arthur, my child, my only son, I am ashamed to be your father. Ashamed and disgusted by your revolting, dirty and unholy actions. May God have mercy on your very soul.”

“Father, I – ”

“I sent someone undercover to watch you!”

That’s when Arthur’s blood ran cold.

“At first he was not sure. There is only so much that you can do to find out what’s behind closed doors… but in a forest,” the king looked like he might be sick.

“I am your only heir,” Arthur tried to reason, unable to deny the charges.

“That is not true, for I now am the grandfather of two children. William shall be my heir whilst you… you may rot in hell for all I care, sodomite.”

Arthur was dragged, kicking and yelling, all the way to the dungeons, where he was thrown into a cell. It was dark and damp and Arthur shouted for hours, furious that his father hadn’t trusted him and resorted to spying, worried for his own safety, and mostly terrified that Alfred would be hurt.

It was all that he could think about. Was Alfred okay? What if he’d been killed and they hadn’t told him? But surely they would take pleasure in revealing that his only love had been murdered? They might even bring his head. Arthur was sick at the thought.

What made matters worse was that he was next to the cell of an old, bearded man. His uncle, Brutus. The man had been down here for years and had clearly lost his mind. He always rattled the bars of Arthur’s cell and laughed hysterically at any reaction he could draw from the prince.

It was worse than hell but Arthur would fight it. He would not surrender.
~

However, two and a half weeks later, Arthur felt totally drained. He hurt everywhere from being beaten, not to the point of bleeding or any visible bruising, but it hurt. He had been through various forms of torture, having been left to be played with by the guards. He had almost been drowned several times (amongst having other mild forms of torture done to him), having his head pushed deep underwater, the air rushing out from his lungs. But Alfred kept him alive. That smile, that voice. He missed him, he missed him so much. A small part of him nagged that if he had never have gotten involved with Alfred, then neither of them would be in danger… but he refused to let go of it all now.

His wrist was what pained him the most. There was now a thick cross on his arm. It was from where he had been branded by the prison guard so that he could be identified for his crimes. The wound was still fresh and red from the blood that continued to ooze from his inner wrist (where the mark was). Arthur had a horrible feeling that it was infected.

He was starting to give up hope. It seemed as though Alfred really had been hurt or stopped. There was no way that he would have left Arthur in a place like this for so long by choice.

As Arthur started to cry, his uncle screeching with laughter in the cell next door, the guard appeared at his door, ready to deliver the next beating.

But this time, there was a whip.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:57 pm

As the weeks passed, Alfred felt extremely uneasy. But...what if they were just taking a long time?

Yet he had sent someone over, the servant he knew was Madeline's lover, to investigate. He knew that it wasn't great of him to pull him away from Madeline but...he was the only one he could trust to not be noticeable and not only that but stay faithful to him.

After all, he was Madeline's brother and not only that but the servant had known that he knew about the children.

It didn't sit well with him to put the servant in that kind of danger and he gave him a dagger just in case and more food than he normally received.

Yet the servant was kindhearted and he smiled, promising that he would bring back news of Arthur's well being.

And it was later that he actually did. He told him of the imprisonment, about the accusations of sodomy and Alfred felt sick to his stomach. He quickly thanked the boy though and he quickly hurried out of the castle, but not without giving his final farewell to his loving sister.

He had packed enough to get them by just in case he managed to get the other out. They needed to run. There was no other choice now. They couldn't stay in either Columbia nor Albion. Bringing Arthur's sword with him as well as the cloak and water and enough food to get them by, he rode hard to Albion's castle.

He arrived at the dead of night and he kept his horse outside away from the guard's eyes. He managed to sneak into the stables, leading the horse out to join his own before making his way to where he knew that Arthur was being kept.

Sneaking in through the wine cellar, where he knew that no one was at, Alfred made his way to the jail cell, his sword in hand and a dark cloak around him. He ran quietly yet hard towards the cell and soon enough he saw the guard with the whip in hand and Brutus's screeching of laughter and nonetheless...Arthur's cries.

Alfred quickly snuck up behind the guard, a gloved hand reaching up to muffle the guard's mouth before he pierced the heavy guard's skin with his sword. He hated resorting to this but...he had to. To save his lover. He quickly threw the guard to the side, using the hilt of his blade to hit the man's head hard so he knocked out and he quickly reached to get the keys.

"Shit, Arthur. I'm so sorry," He whispered, frantic and scared. "I wanted to come earlier. I came as quickly as I could." He soon started to fiddle with the keys, managing to open the cell as he quickly hurried inside to grab Arthur but not without kissing his face frantically.

"I'm so sorry. So sorry."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Arthur was still in the same clothes he had been in the day that he left Columbia. A red silk shirt and finely embroidered black trousers. His shoes were gone, as was his crown. But his necklace (the one Alfred had given him) was considered unimportant and he had been allowed to keep it.

He wouldn’t control himself as mumblings of what might have once been protests tumbled from his mouth in a flurry of words. But as he saw the guard fall to the ground, he stared gormlessly. It was difficult for him to see through his tear-blurred vision. It seemed too good to be true. It couldn’t be… could it?

Arthur heard the keys and remained tense, prepared that he might just be hallucinating.

Then there was Alfred. His voice. He knew that voice.

Arthur clung to Alfred, arms swinging around him tightly. He was dead. He had to be dead. This was heaven. Alfred was with him again.

“A-A-Alfred,” he croaked, his voice hoarse. “Alfred.” His eyes shone brightly, a sign that he might start to sob again.

But Brutus started up, his cackling growing louder before he shouted:

“Guards! Guards! Come quickly! The other one is here! The other one is here, quick! The traitor who once tried to kill him but now fucks him instead!” the old man was banging on the bars, similar to a gorilla as he tore around the room like a loon.

Arthur was shaky on his legs as he stood up. His back hurt and he hoped that Alfred wouldn’t notice the way that his shirt was crusty with a deep brown colour at the back of his shirt, sticking to his skin.

Not that this was real, of course.

“Alfred,” he said again, like he couldn’t believe it. “Is this… are you… God is a cruel being.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Alfred cursed under his breath as Brutus started to yell. He knew he should have killed him but...that wasn't in his nature. Despite everything.

He held the other close for just a few more moments.

"It's me, I promise Arthur. Come on, let's go or else we're both going to be killed. Here's your sword," He whispered before handing it to him, squeezing his hand lightly before quickly tugging him out of the jail cell.

"I wish there was more time but we need to hurry!" He hissed, scowling at Brutus as he passed by.

"I'll see you in hell," He murmured with a small smirk before heading out of the dungeon. He could hear the guards coming towards them and he quickly tugged Arthur behind a pillar, deadly quiet though his breath short and harsh as he watched them pass by.

"Let's go. I have a way out," He promised before he quickly began running towards the wine cellar again with Arthur.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:04 am

Sense seemed to click into place as Alfred announced that it really was him. Arthur, although quiet, nodded (murmured “okay”) and followed his lover out of the cell. He gripped his sword in his free hand, anger beginning to bubble in his belly. For the sake of the guards and soldiers, he hoped that they wouldn’t try to stop them from leaving. They would feel the wrath of Arthur sword if they did.

He held his breath as they ducked behind a pillar, using his best footwork not to just be pulled over by Alfred’s strength. He was very still until Alfred told him to move. He held his sword ready, ready to bring it down on who ever got in their way.

He was scared. Terrified. But he refused to spend the rest of his life in a cell because he was too much of a coward to fight.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:48 am

Alfred didn't want to look at Arthur's wounds yet. No, he couldn't. If he looked at them, he would be blinded by rage and do something incredibly stupid. Such as probably trying to kill the king. He couldn't do that though. That would declare war on Columbia and even if he was running away from both kingdoms, he knew that he couldn't do that to his people.

So instead he just ran, dragging Arthur along and hoping that he wouldn't be caught.

Soon he managed to bring him to the wine cellar, urging him to go down the rope that he threw down.

"Quick! Climb this. I'll make sure no one comes in and tries to cut the rope while you're climbing down."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:16 am

Arthur stared at Alfred fearfully.

He wasn’t sure about this. What if the rope broke or Alfred was captured? Arthur would never forgive himself. He’d rather die than have Alfred hurt.

“N-no! No! You go. Go first. I need to know you’re safe. Please just go. Please.” He pushed Alfred towards the window. “Go, go.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:19 am

Alfred frowned.

"No! You're in worse condition than me! You go, Arthur! I'm in a lot better condition than you." His voice was powerful though hushed, showing that he wasn't going to relent.

"Go before we're caught! I'm not budging until you're safely out!" He hissed, absolutely determined. He kept his sword out, keeping an eye on the bottom of the door where the light peered in.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:43 am

“I don’t care about that! I don’t want you to die!” Arthur argued, also trying to keep his voice down. But it was obvious that Alfred wasn’t going to change his mind.

Arthur drew in a shaky breath but didn’t waste any more time. He could hear the thundering feet of guards running through the castle. They were getting louder and louder.

He tried to ignore the stabbing pains he felt as he re-opened closed wounds and began to descend the rope, trying to be as fast as he could whilst keeping his footing on the stone of the castle. He only slipped once, able to catch himself again before he burnt his hands badly. He felt like he was going to be sick, though.

He hid once he got off of the rope and waited fearfully for Alfred to appear.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:50 am

Alfred frowned at that.

"And do you think I want to see you die either?" He asked harshly, watching as Arthur hurried down the rope. He waited until Arthur got down the rope to quickly climb out of the window.

Grabbing tight on the rope, he quickly started to climb down though he noticed the guards coming into the cellar, considering how loudly they slammed the door open in search for them. Cursing under his breath and only half way down the rope, he quickly slashed the rope with his sword, soon falling down harshly onto the ground.

Hissing under his breath, he quickly hurried to Arthur, trying not to limp.

"Come on, let's go. They know we're out! The horses are this way."

He soon began to lead Arthur towards the horses.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:13 am

Arthur gasped, immediately coming out of his hiding place as Alfred fell. He ran to meet him, eyes wide in fear. He just nodded quickly and followed Alfred out to where their horses were. He had no shoes but it was the least of his concerns as he scrambled on to the horse. His horse bucked upwards in surprise, almost flipping Arthur off of the back but he held on tightly.

He could only assume that they were heading for Gaul. The front gate was the only way that Arthur could see them getting out of but archers were gathering, ready to shoot. They would have to try, unless Alfred had a better idea.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:19 am

Alfred cursed under his breath as pain shot through his leg but that was definitely the least of his concerns. Soon he hurried towards his horse, climbing on top of her before waiting for Arthur to get situated.

"Shit! We need to get going now before they can close the gates!"

He was scared. He really was. He could see the guards starting to gather around, the archers readying their arrows.

Soon he brought his mare to a gallop towards the gate, heart pounding in his chest and just hoping that Arthur could get out safely.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:06 am

Arthur raced after Alfred, forcing his colt to ride as fast as he could. The gates were closing, but they were heavy to move and Arthur just hoped that they would make it through. Even if he didn’t, then Alfred would.

The archers started firing the moment that they got through the gates. Luckily their aim was poor and his and Alfred’s horses were fast. Arthur could hear his heavy heartbeat resounding in his ears. Every part of Arthur’s body either hurt or stung.

“Head for the trees!” he shouted to Alfred, only narrowly avoiding getting hit by an arrow. Their aim might have not been fantastic, but their speed was astounding. It was like a constant rain of arrows being shot at them. It was just unfortunate that Arthur’s horse was hit in the flank, though the colt continued to run as though he sensed the danger at hand.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:11 am

Alfred could hear his blood rushing to his head, through his body and he could feel the heavy thumping of his heart against his chest. He was antsy and definitely scared. His grip only tightened on the reigns of the horse as he quickly headed towards the tree.

Though soon he felt terrible, mind-numbing pain on his upper arm which made him hiss under his breath but he didn't relent.

He couldn't relent.

And soon he headed into the trees, feeling a bit dizzy from all the adrenaline and effort but he didn't stop his horse. Not yet. Not until they were a good distance away.

"We need to start heading to Gaul!" He called out, panting heavily as he used one hand to brush against the area where there was pain.

An arrow...unsurprisingly.

"Shit..."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:31 am

Arthur heard Alfred hiss but didn’t feel as though he could look back. He had to keep moving until they were far enough away to be safe, which they wouldn’t be until they were over the border. But when Alfred swore, he looked back. He felt horribly guilty as he saw the arrow sticking out of Alfred’s arm.

“Are you alright? Will you be able to carry on?” he asked, loudly enough so that Alfred would be able to hear above the sound of thundering hooves. Arthur was pretty certain that knights would be out searching for them, too.

“There’s a village about fifteen miles from here. There should be an inn that we can rest at for the night – with false names. They will not travel that far.” Gaul was quite a ride away. It wasn’t like riding to Columbia which was more or less just over the border; Gaul was in the opposite direction and one had to pass through Alba to get to it (which was, technically, a part of Albion at this point in time).

Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:43 am

Alfred nodded, swallowing thickly.

"Yeah, I need to treat this wound. Let's go get an inn for right now," He mumbled, soon hurrying over towards the village. He remembered the village that Arthur was talking about but as they neared it, he reached into his bag to grab a cloak for the other.

"Here. We can't let them see you in your outfit. They'll immediately know you're the prince."

With a shuddered sigh, he headed towards the inn, just wanting to go to Gaul now.

Hopefully they would be accepted there. Columbia's and Gaul's relations were at times friendly but also a bit alienated at times. He just hoped that Gaul wouldn't figure out about them and he wouldn't be returned back to Columbia.

Before he went into the village though, he tugged the arrow out with a hiss, hiding it in his bag before ripping off a piece of his cloak so he could press it against the bleeding wound. He soon headed inside the inn, smiling at the inn keeper.

"One room for a night for the both of us."

With that, he brought out his coins, pressing it onto the table and soon waited to be led to their room.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:15 am

Arthur blinked in confusion as Alfred held out the cloak to him, but he supposed that it made sense. He’d been cold anyway. The climate was not as warm as it had been in Columbia. He pulled on the cloak, grateful for the extra warmth. He watched Alfred sadly as he removed the arrow from his arm. He hadn’t wanted him to get hurt…

He tied up their horses in the stables and quickly followed Alfred, concealing his sword beneath his cloak – he had to hold it, after all. He had no way that they would laugh off Arthur casually carrying an unsheathed sword.

The innkeeper raised an eyebrow, looking between the two of them.

“One room?” the old lady echoed.

“We don’t have the money for two,” Arthur said honestly, quietly.

It seemed to be a good enough reason to the woman behind the counter.

“Come this way Mr…”

“Um, Daniels,” Arthur said quickly and looked across to Alfred, then back at the woman. “We’re cousins.”

What a horrible idea.

The woman just nodded and led them up the stairs to one of the rooms, which had two separate beds inside with a sign on the wall saying ‘thou will not desecrate our home’. Meaning, gay or not, don’t have sex. Not that Arthur was planning anything of the sort. They’d both been through a lot and all Arthur wanted to do was sleep.

“May we have two pints of ale?” he turned to the innkeeper, who scowled a little but nodded.

“You may. I will bring them to you.” She left the door open, obviously so that she could hear their conversation in case they said anything suspicious. Arthur instead just made a point to stay quiet, sitting on the edge of one of the beds. He seethed in pain, knowing that his wounds were weeping, and probably bleeding. He shivered.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:22 am

Alfred frowned and he glanced over at Arthur, feeling terribly guilty. He should have come sooner.

In fact, he should have never let him go. They should have just ran away to Gaul. They should have known better...but...dammit.

He sighed, seeing that the door was open so he made sure not to say anything suspicious. Instead he went to grab the small bottle of water that never ran out. Taking a good drink out of it, he soon started to poor it on his own wound so he could clean out the dirt. Hissing at that, he took in a deep breath as he cleaned out the wound before wrapping it up in some bandages he brought.

He went over to Arthur.

"...Let me see your wounds after she comes back," he whispered softly so only Arthur could hear.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 am

Arthur watched Alfred silently, didn’t say anything. He’d asked for ale so that any wounds they had sustained could be cleaned and disinfected, although it would hurt like hell.

His gaze followed Alfred as he approached him. He remained silent although he wanted to tell him ‘no’. He knew that whatever damage had been done, that it would scar and probably be permanent. He hadn’t seen what had been done to him, and didn’t want Alfred to see before he did.

Soon, the woman returned with the ale and placed it on the bedside table between the beds. She then held out her hand for payment. Arthur had no money and hadn’t thought about the implication of ordering anything and that Alfred would have to pay. He pursed his lips, looking across at his lover.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:40 am

Alfred mainly wanted to get the worst of the dirt out before he disinfected it. He didn't want there to be too much pain despite his tolerance to it usually.

He just smiled over at his lover and got the coins out, giving it to her.

"Here....thank you," With that, he grabbed the ale and waited for her to leave before he started to disinfect his wound with a soft hiss.

It hurt like hell but he decided not to say anything about it.

"Please...let me see it, Arthur," He mumbled out, looking at the other. "We need to get those wounds cleaned."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next