Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:36 am

Arthur couldn’t help but huff out a breath of laughter, lips against Alfred’s throat.

“What a horrible thought… I certainly won’t be letting your niece and nephew near me until after the ceremony.” He paused. “Who’s going to go down the aisle?” he heard Alfred’s groan and dragged his teeth lightly across his jugular.

“You brought lubricant, didn’t you?”
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:45 am

Alfred laughed even more at that.

"Aw, but they're gonna love you so much. Give them a chance." He smiled at the thought of his niece and nephew. "They're going to be your niece and nephew also soon."

"Well, does it really matter who goes? Do you think you could stand there the whole time alone with everyone watching you?"

He grinned at the thought.

"...Yeah, I did."
Assistant Jones

View user profile http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:51 am

Arthur rolled his eyes, though smiling a half-smile. “I suppose so.” He was sure he would grow to love them. Children weren’t exactly his strong point, however.

“If I walk, then everyone will still be watching me,” he grimaced at the thought. “I really don’t mind. I’ll do whatever you want to do,” he murmured, shifting his position slightly in Alfred’s lap. He appeared to be smug at the mention that Alfred did indeed buy lube.

“Then why aren’t you doing something with it?” he challenged, expression too fond for it to be accusing. He grabbed Alfred’s t-shirt, pulling him into a kiss before letting himself drop back on to the sofa. He tugged Alfred down along with him, on top of him, hands threading through Alfred’s hair.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:04 am

Alfred just laughed and he shifted around as well so he could better accommodate the other in his lap.

"...Mm, then how about I go down the aisle? You can just stand there and look handsome."

He raised an eyebrow in amusement and he hummed.

"I'll get it right now." Winking at his lover, he soon reached over to grab the lube from the bag. But before he could do much else, he was pulled into the kiss and he quickly climbed on top of Arthur. Pulling away from the kiss, he laughed breathlessly.

"I think I have a very good use for this."
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:26 am

The next day was a struggle for Arthur as withdrawals began to set in again, now that the cocaine was out of his system again. He had tried to keep himself under control but he ended up having to smoke some thirty cigarettes whenever Alfred and Mary weren’t looking (mostly whilst they were wishing Matthew happy birthday on Skype), just to feel calm. He had gone to bed early so to avoid conflict with his partner (and he was very tired after being out all day). He was due to go into rehab on the 6th – it had been surprisingly easy to book himself in – and he had very little time left with Alfred. He wanted to enjoy Alfred’s birthday with him and pretend that he was a part of his family, for a little bit longer.

The morning of Alfred’s birthday was sweet. Like last year, Arthur surprised him with birthday presents; a new suit and the new games console that Alfred had gone on about for months… he’d also knitted him a cardigan to keep him cosy (something he’d done when he wasn’t high whilst they were separated). Mary met the in Central Park for a picnic and Arthur could feel himself getting agitated but he was trying to keep his temper in check.

He was stroking tender fingers through Alfred’s hair as the silly sod leaned on his shoulder, chatting with his mother. He had been quiet for the past few minutes, just listening to them.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:17 am

Alfred was a bit worried about Arthur and what his withdrawal symptoms would be but he knew that he would just have to keep a close eye on his lover and be understanding.

He could smell the cigarette smoke on Arthur though but he decided not to say anything about it.

He wasn't huge on him smoking but at least it was better than cocaine.

Alfred didn't want him to go to rehab and be away from him again but he knew that it was necessary for Arthur to get better. He decided to himself that he would make every moment of it worthwhile.

To be quite honest, Alfred was absolutely in love with all the presents that he received, especially the new game console. Though the cardigan and suit were rather nice also. Just to make Arthur happy, he had decided to wear the cardigan over his clothes when he went out to Central Park to meet up with his mother.

After getting the picnic ready, he talked with his mother for quite a while about various things. Though he noticed that Arthur was rather quiet and no matter how much he loved the fingers in his hair, he couldn't help but look up at his lover.

"Are you okay, Arthur?"
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:28 am

Arthur was jolted out of his own thoughts as Alfred spoke to him. He looked surprised for a few moments before his expression softened as he gazed at Alfred. He had appreciated that Alfred seemed to like the cardigan, and even if he didn’t, he was still gracious enough to wear it. He nodded, slipping his hand from Alfred’s hair to cup his jaw. He tilted Alfred’s head back just enough to peck him on the lips, not particularly minding that Mary saw the affection between them. He felt a lot more comfortable with her now, considering that she seemed to know and understand some things about him more than Alfred did.

“I’m fine,” he assured. “Both of you are chatterboxes,” Arthur smirked somewhat. He was feeling a little bit sick but he was sure that it would pass. It was nothing to be alarmed about.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:59 am

Alfred let his head be tilted back and soon enough he leant up so he could peck him back on the lips. He couldn't help but laugh a bit at that.

Fortunately enough they were able to find their own private spot in Central Park and it was only his mother that was watching them. He could see the smile on Mary's face though she just watched quietly.

Alfred instead nuzzled up against Arthur, trying to sidle closer to his lover though his cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

"You're just quiet. We're totally not chatterboxes."

Mary laughed behind her hand.

"Yes we are. But Arthur dear, how about you eat some?"
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:29 am

Arthur scoffed at that, now wrapping his arm around Alfred’s shoulder and squeezed gently.

“I’m afraid that I must concur with your mother,” he teased though Mary soon had his attention. He hesitated. It would be rude to refuse, though he honestly didn’t feel that hungry. He had tried to help Alfred prepare food for the picnic, though Alfred had basically forced him to rest whilst he prepared the food. Mary’s little pastries looked very appetising.

“Well… um, what is there?” maybe there’d be strawberry tarts or something. Those were always delicious.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:07 am

Alfred just rolled his eyes and he let his fiancé's arm wrap around his shoulder. Soon he shifted around so he could curl up against Arthur.

"Well, there's some sandwiches, salad, chicken rolls, fruits, some drinks and mom made some lemon cheesecake squares, cupcakes, strawberry tarts and some trifle shots."

He already ate a good majority of the food but he had left enough for Arthur just in case.

"Come on and eat something. For me?" He gave him a small sheepish smile.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:15 am

Arthur pursed his lips, trying his best not to frown about how Alfred was looking at him. The bastard knew that he wasn’t good at saying no to that face. He hesitated more, looking conflicted. He was worried his stomach would want it out of his body as soon as it entered.

“Um… it all looks delicious but… some salad and a strawberry tart will be enough for me,” he relented, letting Alfred cuddle against him. It was incredibly warm but he could handle it, hopefully. It was far too nice being close to Alfred to tell him to get off.

He used his free hand to remove his sunglasses so he could rub at his eyes as they began to sting. The sun was beginning to get to him a bit. They’d been in direct sunlight for at least an hour and a half.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:45 am

Alfred brightened up at that and he just smiled widely, still cuddling up against him though he soon reached over to the picnic basket to grab the salad and strawberry tarts. Handing it over to Arthur, he laughed a bit.

"Here you go. Eat it all up!"

Mary just laughed at that and she thought for a moment.

"What do you two want to do for the rest of the day?"
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:26 am

Arthur took the plate one-handedly and rested it in his lap. He didn’t look all that eager to start eating any time soon but he would indulge Alfred somewhat. He quirked an eyebrow at Mary’s question and shrugged a little, looking down at Alfred.

“Whatever Alfred wants, really. It’s your birthday, love. What do you want to do?” he rubbed his thumb across Alfred’s bicep, through his clothes. “Aren’t you hot in that?” the cardigan, he meant.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:35 am

Alfred snorted at that and he just grinned at Arthur.

"If it wasn't for the fact that my mom was here, I would have thought that you were trying to get me to strip," he whispered to the other, snickering a bit at the thought of it.

Mary just hummed and nodded, looking at Alfred curiously.

"Yes! It's your birthday! We have to do what you want to."

Alfred just shrugged and he thought about it.

"I don't really know though we could always do dancing or watching a movie. There's also the hot dog eating contest! I'm great at hot dog eating!"

Mary made a face at that.

"But of course we have to watch the fireworks."
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:42 am

Arthur’s face lit up a bright red colour as he spluttered incredulously. He cleared his throat, muttering something about decency standards in public which honestly was a load of bollocks because if they had been alone, it could have been highly possible that Arthur might’ve tried to get Alfred off right there in the middle of the park.

The Brit listened to Alfred’s suggestions and made a soft sound of contemplation.

“I’m not sure that your mother would appreciate going dancing,” seeing as Arthur assumed that Alfred would be dancing with him and not her. He faltered a little, a mixture of amusement and exasperation on his face. “Hot dog eating… really?”
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:52 am

Alfred didn't seem to notice the red on Arthur's cheeks and he just laughed a bit, shrugging.

Mary just laughed.

"Aw, I wouldn't mind dancing. I used to dance all the time when I was a young lady! You know, before age started catching up with me, I was pretty much a star on the dance floor!"

Alfred just snorted at that and he smiled.

"Well, it depends on whether you would want to go dancing with me also, Arthur."

He smirked over at Arthur and leant in a bit closer.

"You should know how good I am with thick meat."
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:00 am

Arthur furrowed his brow somewhat in thought, looking between the two of them.

“I’m sure that you were, Mary,” he smiled reassuringly at her. Despite her wrinkles and the signs of her aging now, it was quite obvious that in her prime, Mary had been a beautiful woman. Alfred must have got his looks from her.

“If you’d like to go dancing, Alfred, I won’t object. It’s your birthday,” and the last real day out they would have together for a while. The next day, Arthur was planning on making love to Alfred and hopefully staying in bed all day, potentially naked the entire time. It sounded very nice.

He choked a little at Alfred’s comment. He felt a small sizzle of desire spark within him and felt even more embarrassed than he had before. He smacked Alfred’s arm gently, blushing furiously.

“Alfred Franklin Jones, behave yourself.” He side-glanced at Mary before looking away from the both of them, trying to focus on something else. The food would do. He began to eat the salad, taking purposefully big chomps to try and calm himself.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:08 am

Mary just laughed at that.

"Oh you're such a charmer, Arthur. I'm sure you would have swooped me off my feet if I was younger," She said teasingly.

Alfred coughed at that, obviously looking embarrassed though he quickly started eating everything else in the picnic basket. He brightened up when he heard about possibly going out dancing.

"It would pretty much be like our first time with each other!" Though only kind of.

He just smirked over at Arthur and he laughed.

"Only for now. Can't assure you about later."
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:17 am

Arthur chuckled a little at Mary’s jest. What a shame that he would have been gay anyway. It was actually a bit of an odd thought, the prospect of him with Mary instead of Alfred in a different time… and it was making him feel uncomfortable so he was going to stop thinking about it.

He couldn’t help but snort when Alfred spoke up.

“Quite.” But with less alcohol and less grinding.

At Alfred’s seductive words, he narrowed his eyes like was annoyed by it, trying to cover up that he was actually excited.

“I’ll let the both of you decide. After all, this is your national holiday as well.” He took the excuse to take out his phone and text Alfred (because there was no way that he would say this where Mary might hear):

To: Alfred
Keep this up and I’ll make sure that you’ll be able to feel me inside you weeks after I’m gone. Perhaps you can show off that talented mouth of yours later, too, or perhaps I should remind you of mine…?

Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:23 am

Alfred knew quite well that Arthur was far from annoyed from it and he simply grinned up at him cheekily.

He soon turned towards his mother, talking with her about any other possible ideas.

They both decided that dancing would be a nice night out. They could have some alcohol and food and go out to watch the fireworks later if they really wanted to. Plus it was always a nice New York vibe.

But soon Alfred felt his phone buzz and he glanced at it curiously, grinning widely as he saw it. Mary had gone on to eating the rest of her meal and Alfred quickly texted back though he didn't want to get too excited about it.

To: Arthur
That better be a promise. ;) I want to make up for not being able to go to that contest. Who knows how much thick meat I can take in at one go? We'll see later.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:37 am

Arthur was just finishing up his strawberry tart when his phone flashed at him. He merely glanced at the text before looking up at Alfred with dark, predatory eyes. He checked Mary wasn’t looking before he leaned in towards Alfred, sucking his earlobe into his mouth teasingly. He pulled away with a light nip and a gruff, quiet whisper of “you’re on”.

He soon pulled away from Alfred entirely, removing his arm from around him at last, just in case he found himself getting tempted to just make a hurried excuse and take Alfred to the public restroom to fuck. The very thought made him shiver.

That evening, they found themselves in the Swing bar that Alfred had once taken Arthur to, though it now served food and become considerably more family friendly than before. Arthur was making a point not to drink, as much as he wanted to. He knew that it most likely wouldn’t end well if he felt ill again later, though it didn’t stop him for buying Alfred and Mary a drink. He returned to their table in the restaurant and placed both of their drinks in front of them, taking a seat at the round table. He hadn’t mentioned that he wasn’t drinking but the glass of water in front of him felt like enough of an indication – in Arthur’s opinion.

He wasn’t eating, either, despite having ordered food for both Mary and Alfred at the bar.

They had really changed the place since they’d last been, it was much brighter and less like a dark club.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:46 am

At the Swing bar, Alfred had definitely noticed that it was a lot brighter than before and in a way, he was relieved. That would mean that his mother would enjoy it more. She absolutely adored bright places with vibrancy.

He had noticed that Arthur wasn't really eating and that he wasn't having any alcohol but he knew that he shouldn't push him. After all, it was Arthur and he had to be understanding. Though he would probably give him some of his own food to eat later.

Sipping at the cocktail he had, he smiled a bit.

"It's a lot brighter here than the last time we came here, yeah?" He mused as he looked around.

Mary was absolutely gushing about how New York was so lovely and so was the bar.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:51 am

Arthur nodded in agreement, “I was just thinking as much, myself.” He took a sip from his water, watching people on the dancefloor. He couldn’t help but notice there was a very tall man with a particularly nice backside but… Alfred’s was nicer. He slid a hand beneath the table, placing it just on the inside of Alfred’s thigh, though not high up.

“More importantly, have you had a good day?” he tore his gaze away from arse to Alfred’s beautiful blue eyes. He felt like he could drown in them, even after all this time.

Mary’s reaction to the place made Arthur smile.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:02 pm

Alfred took another sip and he smiled over at Arthur though he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when he saw the other's gaze. But considering that his lover slide his hand onto his thigh, he knew that it wasn't really anything to worry about.

"I had a great day! The celebrations were great and the picnic was delicious." He looked back into those lovely green eyes.

Mary just watched them quietly, humming as she drank a bit more.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Wow and now Arthur was really tempted to inch his hand higher. But he resisted.

“I’m glad,” he smiled affectionately at his fiancé and leaned across to peck him on the cheek. “I’m sorry we couldn’t do anything quite as spectacular as last year,” he murmured softly. He knew that it was totally his fault that they were here doing this rather than being in some fancy restaurant or abroad, or something.

He was starting to feel warm beneath the collar of his shirt, but not because of Alfred.

“What do you think of it here, Mary?” he turned to look at her, curious. His fingertips gently began to knead the skin of Alfred’s thigh.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top