Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

2 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Assistant Jones Wed May 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Alfred just laughed a bit and he soon looked at the Facebook. He couldn't help but grin when he saw Arthur's profile pictures. He was quite aware that Arthur never used Facebook all that much but still liked having Arthur's name on there. He had felt extremely proud that he could have his Facebook status as engaged to Arthur Kirkland.

He had gotten a few 'fag' comments here or there but mostly everyone was extremely supportive.

Seeing the tagged pictures, they ranged from everything between Alfred smiling pleasantly at the camera with his friends to some...less than saviour things. His face reddened when he saw a picture of the bottom of his slacks on fire, mainly due to the fireworks. Another was a video of them setting off the fireworks and then another picture of him spilling some alcohol on someone's shirt.

...Oh God...
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed May 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Arthur hadn't seen any of the comments about their Facebook announcement of their engagement just because he didn't check it enough. Had he have seen the homophobic comments, he would have done something about it. He didn't like the idea of people talking to Alfred in a derogatory way. He was a wonderful person and didn't deserve that kind of treatment.

He just laughed as they looked through the pictures, struggling to contain himself at some points when Alfred made a particular face or was doing something stupid. He was chuckling into his hand, shoulders shaking with laughter as he tried to tone it down for Alfred's sake.

"You're a berk," he told him affectionately, voice uneven as he continued to laugh.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 19, 2013 8:05 am

Alfred honestly didn't really mind the homophobic comments. He knew better than to listen to them because honestly, he loved Arthur so much. He didn't want to be with anyone else and he also knew quite well that not everyone was supportive. Fortunately enough though, especially considering where he made the majority of his friends, they were all very supportive of his relationship and his marriage.

He was glad for them at least.

Alfred's cheeks reddened in embarrassment as he saw Arthur laugh, coughing a bit.

"S-Shut up! You told me to get wasted. This is what happens," He mumbled under his breath though he really didn't care.

Though of course his mother would see this later...God...
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 19, 2013 8:11 am

Arthur guffawed at that, unable to contain his laughter any longer. He turned to the other and grinned at him before reaching across, cupping Alfred’s cheeks in his hands as he kissed the centre of his forehead.

“You’re an idiot,” he continued, still sounding amused. “How much did you have to drink?” He nuzzled Alfred briefly. “It’s probably a good thing that in my youth, I didn’t know how to navigate a camera while drunk else there’d be a lot of photographs that quite potentially rival yours. We broke into someone’s house once,” he pulled away, thinking about it for a few moments with a small smile. “Didn’t steal anything, I should add. We just…” did things Arthur knew telling Alfred would be a bad idea, “had a party. It was really fun.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 19, 2013 8:17 am

Alfred rolled his eyes but he couldn't help but lean towards the kiss on the centre of his forehead. He hummed pleasantly, wanting to nuzzle closer to his lover.

"You're an idiot also," He mumbled though he couldn't help the small smile pulling on his lips. He hesitated before shrugging. "I don't really remember. Quite a bit though."

He laughed.

"I guess the worst thing that I remember was that I was trying to give a strip show but that kinda failed when I couldn't pull my shirt off and instead threw up over the table."

He smiled just a bit wider. "...That does sound fun."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 19, 2013 8:22 am

Arthur sneered at that, eyes narrowing somewhat as he chuckled lowly.

“Well then, dare I venture a guess…? Too much.”

He clucked his tongue at the mention of Alfred trying to give a strip show and laughed pleasantly. Alfred stripping was a lovely image, though the aftermath was not. Arthur wasn’t even mildly bothered that it was likely a story from one of Alfred’s previous relationships. In a way, he was quite curious. He wanted to be able to share things like that together – that Arthur had only ever touched one breast and who was Alfred’s first time, etc. He wasn’t sure Alfred would ever be comfortable enough to talk about that, though.

“The poor girl,” he teased. “At least tell me you didn’t make her clean it up?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 19, 2013 8:25 am

Alfred laughed even louder.

"Nah, that was actually with my group of guy friends, y'anno. Yelling out things like 'strip pretty boy' and I thought I would be able to give a pretty damned good stripping show." He smiled widely.

"I suppose I'm not that great when wasted. Maybe I'll do better sober." He just skimmed through the comments on each photo.

"After that, I don't really remember what happened."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 19, 2013 8:31 am

Arthur pursed his lips, eyebrows raised as he contemplated just how many of those ‘guy friends’ had been checking his Alfred out. He watched Alfred’s face as his partner flicked through the photographs and read the comments. He really was a pretty boy.

“Hmm, I might take you up on that, if you’re offering,” it was a statement, meaning ‘you’re going to strip for me’ rather than him politely asking. He knew Alfred could dance, and it was far more seductive seeing Alfred remove his clothes piece by piece rather than him flinging them off like he usually did.

Arthur looked back at the screen.

“Well, my darling, after the fireworks, I’m going to assume that you came straight home – if you drove then I will rip you a new one –“ he cut in aggressively before calming again, “and came in here before collapsing on me whilst I had a high fever. You big lummox.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 19, 2013 8:35 am

Alfred had never really thought about anyone else checking him out, especially his guy friends. Even though he was with another man (also someone who had really checked him out in the beginning), he never really let the fact settle in that there were other men interesting in him.

He laughed and winked at his lover.

"The offer is always up for you, babe." He knew that tone and he knew that it was going to be happening.

Probably today of all things.

He snorted, holding his hands up in defence.

"Don't worry, don't worry. I didn't go off and drive while I was that wasted. One of my friends drove me back instead. So don't worry about it." He gave an apologetic smile.

"Sorry about that...I was really wasted and I didn't really realise."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 19, 2013 8:39 am

Arthur breathed a sigh of relief. Alfred always drove drunk and it frightened Arthur to death. He was terrified that something would happen to Alfred, despite Alfred’s bravado and confidence in his driving.

“Hmph, cheers.”

He closed the laptop and put it to the side before coming back to Alfred again, pushing him on to his back.

“It’s alright,” he climbed atop of the other, nudging his legs apart so he could settle between them and press up against his fiancé. Alfred’s chest felt so warm against his own. He folded his arms and rested them on Alfred’s chest, perching his head atop. “I’m just glad you’re here,” he murmured, softer.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 19, 2013 8:42 am

Alfred looked up at his loverly fondly and he reached up to caress his cheeks. He didn't want him to worry about him. That's why he had recently stopped driving drunk, despite his confidence in driving.

Soon enough he let himself be pushed down, still looking up at Arthur with that small smile of his.

He reached up to caress the other's back, sighing happily.

"I'm glad that I'm here also...with you. I really did miss you, you know."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 19, 2013 8:51 am

Arthur felt a shiver of emotion run through him which he tried to ignore as he was reminded that this was their last full day together in their flat for what might be a long time. He kissed Alfred tenderly for a few moments, closed mouthed.

He didn’t feel as though he needed to say that he’d missed Alfred, it was why they were in this mess in the first place. He sighed shakily and settled against Alfred’s chest, now pressing hi cheek to Alfred’s skin, hands stroking Alfred’s shoulders. He was still for a few moments, just wanting to be close before he finally shifted, lifting his head up slightly to kiss at Alfred’s chest and collarbone, biting to leave small marks here and there, making Alfred his.

Arthur soon began the familiar descent down Alfred’s body, kissing warm flesh as he went down. He loved him, he loved him, he loved him. He never wanted to be apart.

“You better make sure your bloody phone is switched off this time,” he grumbled once he was groin-level.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 19, 2013 9:19 am

More than happy to kiss Arthur back, Alfred soon closed his eyes before sighing contently against his fiancé's lips.

He knew that they both missed each other. If that wasn't the case, then neither of them would be in this situation right now. He would still be down in Florida and Arthur...well...he would still be in a bad state, he was certain. He didn't want to see him like that again.

He couldn't bare to see Arthur in the hospital like that again. It scared the living hell out of him and for a moment, he truly felt as if he was going to lose the man he loved the most.

He watched with excited blue eyes as Arthur started to kiss down his chest and along his body and the touches felt very familiar yet still exciting all at the same time.

The American grinned widely.

"Yes, sir." He reached over to grab his phone, easily turning it off.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 19, 2013 9:32 am

Arthur’s goodbye wasn’t teary. He knew he had to get better and that he’d put himself in this position, it was his fault alone. It was sad that he’d dragged Alfred into this in the first place. Despite the farewell going alright, as soon as Arthur was alone in his room, he felt a craving arise and it took the nurses available to calm him down. It was a rough first few weeks, to be honest. Arthur felt as though the sessions were patronising and the therapy he was receiving was resurfacing a lot of bad, bad memories that he’d never really talked about before. Things he wouldn’t reiterate to Alfred for fear that Alfred would lose all respect for him. He’d done some very low things on drugs.

But finally, after three weeks, Alfred was visiting and Arthur was excited to see him. He’d been counting down the days until he was allowed to see him again. Arthur was definitely looking better. He’d had a strict three-meal-a-day diet and was steadily putting weight back on, not looking as gaunt as he used to. He didn’t look tired or ill, though his skin was still lacking a healthy glow. He was on the road to recovery, but there were still days that he struggled. He usually tried to distract himself by using the gym when he could feel the cravings arising.
He was sitting eagerly in the entertainment room, waiting for Alfred to turn up.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 19, 2013 9:39 am

Alfred knew that he had to stay strong when Arthur left to rehab and he made sure to kiss him for a long time before finally letting him go.

But he knew that he had to let Arthur go to rehab. It was the best for the both of them. It was the best for their relationship. If it kept on going like this, then their relationship wouldn't last. This was necessary for the both of them.

At times he would call his lover but the calling times were limited and Alfred spent most of his time trying to find a job.

Unfortunately he wasn't able to find anything satisfying as of yet.

Though after three weeks, finally, Alfred was allowed to visit Arthur and he was excited to see how he was doing. He missed him so much...he just wanted to see him more than anything. He hoped that Arthur was happy in the place he put him in, even if rehab wasn't always a fun process. He had driven quickly to the rehab centre, following the woman who led him to Arthur.

Opening the door to the entertainment room, Alfred couldn't help but grin widely as he saw Arthur.

"...You're looking a lot better already."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 19, 2013 9:45 am

Arthur had been pulling at the hem of his shorts (it being summer and all), debating if he needed to re-sew it. He heard Alfred speak before he saw him and whipped around to look up at Alfred, eyes wide. At times, he had questioned himself why he was there but… seeing Alfred again reminded him that he had to get better, for both of their sake’s. He jumped to his feet and hurried across to Alfred, not caring what anyone else in the room thought as he pulled the other into a hug, holding on to him tightly.

“I missed you,” he told him, clutching Alfred’s t-shirt in his hands as he held on to him, not ready to let go. He buried his face into Alfred’s shoulder, glad to be able to see, feel and smell the other again (even if he did smell a bit from sweating in the sunshine – it was still Alfred’s smell). “I missed you,” he said again uselessly.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 19, 2013 9:57 am

Alfred couldn't help but grin widely as he saw Arthur's wide eyes and his heart pounded in his chest more at the sight of him. God...he missed him so much. He missed him so, so much. He loved this man from the bottom of his heart and all the loneliness seemed to disappear just seeing him.

He didn't care about anyone else, instead holding his arms open for Arthur before wrapping his arms around his lover tightly.

"I missed you too," He whispered, kissing the top of his head. He gently rubbed at Arthur's back, soon resting his nose and lips against the top of his head. "..A whole lot."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun May 19, 2013 10:04 am

Arthur sighed softly, just continuing to breathe Alfred in for a few moments before lifting his head to look up at him, able to see his face. He was as lovely as ever. Arthur kissed the bottom of Alfred’s chin, as though to alert Alfred he wanted a proper kiss.

Soon, Arthur pressed his lips softly to his partner’s, closing his eyes as he allowed the kiss to linger for a while. He slid his hands up Alfred’s back to his shoulder blades, feeling the muscle there beneath thin fabric.

“How are you?” he murmured, asking quietly as though Alfred was the only one in the world when he finally broke the sweet kiss. “You look good, as always.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30