Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 4

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:15 am

Arthur wailed, having managed to fall asleep again whilst Alfred was gone. He heaved a sigh and rolled over, pushing Alfred back on to the bed. He didn’t really care that he looked more than quite ridiculous, naked and sat on top of Alfred.

“I was beginning to wonder if we’d swapped bodies,” he said lowly. “Until you did that.” He leant down and kissed him slowly for a few moments before climbing off of the bed on shaky legs to get dressed. He’d shower later when they got back from the beach.

“I don’t know why I’m so tired,” he admitted with a small yawn.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:45 am

Alfred just smiled up at the other and he laughed.

"Oh that would be fun. Though it would be kinda weird kissing my own body," He joked lightly though he was more than happy to lean up and kiss him back slowly. Finally pulling away with a satisfied sigh, he readjusted his shirt before shrugging.

"I have no idea. Maybe from last night's blowjob?" He teased with a small grin.

He laid down instead, stretching out before relaxing.
Assistant Jones

View user profile http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:21 am

Arthur rolled his eyes and began to dress himself, putting on his swimming shorts.

“Mm, you sucked all of the life out of me,” he murmured absently as he buttoned up a loose shirt. “Almost literally.”

He noted Alfred was lying on the bed and took the liberty of going and sitting on him.

“Up, up. You were the one that made me get up. You want to go to the beach? Then lets go.”
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:25 am

Alred let out a loud 'oof' before laughing a bit, patting the other on the back.

"Mm, fine, fine. Get off me before I sit on you instead!"

Despite this, he briefly sat up so he could wrap his arms around the other and soon he nuzzled his neck lovingly.

"Yeah sure the beach sounds fine."
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:40 am

Arthur just chuckled slightly, winding his arms around Alfred to cradle his head as he kissed his hair tenderly.

“Right-o,” he said, kissing him once again before he got off of him. He hadn’t dared to look at his phone yet, worried that the blasted thing really was broken. He grabbed his wallet (which had successfully dried off) and took a few notes from it, just in case. He saw no need to take any more than that. He went to collect towels and find the sun screen as he waited for Alfred to get ready.

“Ready?” he came back into the room after quickly brushing his teeth following a quick inspection of his appearance.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:21 am

Alfred just relaxed as Arthur winded his arms around him and he was more than happy just to nuzzle against him.

He knew that with enough effort, the phone would be fixed.

If not though, then Arthur would just need to buy a new one. A better one nonetheless. This model was so old it made him cringe.

He knew it wasn't that old but for him, who loved keeping up to date, it was.

Alfred just grinned at the other and he nodded.

"Yup all ready!"
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:37 am

Arthur shot Alfred a small smile, picking up some of the hotel keys and his sunglasses before going on ahead, leading the way to the beach. He didn’t go too far down the beach before settling for a spot, relatively close to the water so that Alfred could go swimming, if he chose to. He just sat on the towel he’d brought for himself and put on his sunglasses, immediately feeling better for not being exposed to the bright sunlight.

He began to lather his skin in sun screen, just because he knew that he’d burn like a crisp.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:54 am

Alfred just grinned over at the other and he soon grabbed the sunscreen, pouring some on his hand so he could rub it over his bare torso. Stretching out slightly, he let out a soft yawn.

"It's such a beautiful day today! I wonder if there are any bad days over here," He chuckled at the thought of it. Yet after he threw on his sunscreen, he stripped off his trousers so he could go running into the ocean.

"You sure you don't wanna come in?"
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:09 am

Arthur had been about to offer to do Alfred’s back for him when he suddenly leapt to his feet. Arthur shook his head frantically.

“No. I want my sun tan lotion to dry,” he said stiffly before lying back, his shirt still mostly done up. “Go ahead. I’ll join you in a bit.” Maybe.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:50 am

Alfred just grinned over at the other though he hesitated.

"Do you need help getting your back?" He asked curiously, leaning closer in to the other. He smiled even more.

"Don't wanna get sunburnt there."

He was definitely not going to draw something on his back this time around.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:58 am

“I’m keeping my shirt on,” Arthur said simply, closing his eyes. “I’d be more worried about your own than mine.” He got comfortable on the towel. He waved Alfred away.

“You’re blocking the sun.”
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:07 am

Alfred just gave Arthur a small smile before shrugging a bit, laughing in good nature.

"Mmm, fine, fine. I'll get out of your way."

That was all he said before he hurried over to the water so he could swim in it. He didn't really mind having Arthur on the beach as long as he was enjoying himself out in the sun. He was definitely enjoying himself though he quickly dove underneath the water so he could enjoy all the coral and the animals that were there.

He loved seeing all the lovely bright colours.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:19 am

Arthur was quite happily enjoying lying in the sun until two children chose to build a sandcastle right next to him. He didn’t really want people to think that he was their dad, although he could have been. The children were both blonde and quite young. The older brother was clearly bothering his younger toddler sister. But they were speaking with thick southern American accents, so Arthur couldn’t really understand what they were saying – considering that they probably weren’t pronouncing things properly, either.

He eventually got bored and hid their valuables beneath the towels, in a small hole he dug in the sand, underneath Alfred’s towel. He took off his shirt and struggled to apply sun screen on his back and chest (though he eventually managed it) before heading out to join Alfred in the water. He kept his sunglasses on, not really planning on doing anything like jumping underwater. Besides, he was sure that they’d float anyway, they weren’t well made at all.

The problem was that he could see Alfred and he was already waist-deep in water.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:45 am

Alfred soon peeked out of the water so he could look over at Arthur, smiling widely.

"Oh, finally coming in?" He asked with a small teasing voice. "You should dunk your head underwater! You have to see the coral and the fish! It's absolutely everywhere and it's gorgeous! All the colours are amazing! You can't miss it!"

He looked over at the other, hoping that he would come in deeper with him.

"The water is warm! Even warmer than in Australia! Come in deeper!"
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 am

Arthur cocked an eyebrow and soon began to frown. He wasn’t sure that he believed Alfred, at all.

“The salt water will hurt my eyes, Alfred. You can go blind if you expose your eyes to too much salt water,” he did go deeper, however but remained so that he could stand. He didn’t want to go too deep, just because of his inability to really swim properly.

“I know the water’s warm but… look, you can look at whatever it is and I’ll just swim out of the way. Don’t hurt yourself.”
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:15 am

Alfred just rolled his eyes.

"There's been plenty of people who have gone without goggles in salt water! There's hardly any stories, if at all, about them going blind because of it."

He crossed his arms before laughing a bit.

"Come on! At least see the reef! I promise I won't do anything!"

He crossed his fingers.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:18 am

Arthur glowered at him but relented with a sigh.

“If I drown, then let it be on your conscience for eternity,” he warned as he went deeper still, getting a little nervous that he could no longer touch the ground.

“Lead the way,” he said reluctantly, taking off his sunglasses.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:31 am

Alfred knew how Arthur was with the water so he soon grabbed his arm, gently leading him with a small smile.

"Don't worry, just helping you."

Soon enough he led them deep enough so Arthur could just dunk his head into the water and see all the fish, coral, and seaweed that dotted the sand.

"Just dunk your head in! You can see everything!"
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:39 am

Arthur was worried that if he relied on Alfred too much, that he’d just push the other down into the water instead. And he didn’t want that.

He looked at Alfred for a few moments. He trusted him, his lover, his one and only. He wouldn’t make some sort of cruel joke. He just nodded once and drew in a deep breath before lowering himself enough into the water that his head was submerged. It was warm, thankfully.

Arthur tried to keep himself buoyant as he tentatively opened his eyes.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:55 am

Alfred knew that he wanted to stay on Arthur's good side this time around so instead he just held onto him as he looked down.

He couldn't help but smile a bit.

Hopefully Arthur would find the view just as because as he found it.

It really was a gorgeous view and even though it was a bit blurry, he still loved every bit of it. The water was just so clear and blue and you could absolutely see everything!
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:10 am

Arthur quickly resurfaced.

“You’re right,” he breathed heavily to make up for lack of oxygen. “Not many fish there now though,” he continued, looking across at Alfred. He was only a little grateful that Alfred held on to his arm. He didn’t want to drag Alfred underneath the water with him if he suddenly did go under.

“Can we go where it’s a bit shallower?” he asked, feeling bad for doing as much.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:29 am

Alfred just smiled and he shrugged.

"Yeah sure. My legs are getting a bit tired from treading the water over here. It would be nice to relax them."

He soon began to swim towards the shore once more, comfortingly rubbing his back. He just pecked his cheeks before finally feeling the beach floor underneath his feet.

"Much better!"
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:49 am

Arthur let Alfred guide him back to shallower waters and visibly relaxed. He turned to his lover and kissed him on the lips quickly as they settled on solid ground again (although still in the water).

“Much, much better,” Arthur confirmed with a sigh of relief, putting his sunglasses back on. “You know, if you’re so interested in the coral, you should see if you can go snorkelling whilst we’re here,” he suggested.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:00 am

Alfred smiled and he nodded, humming at the thought of it.

"Yeah, scuba diving sounds like it would be a lot of fun!" He grinned at the very thought of it. "Sounds like the adventure I need after staying in fishless New York."

And he really did enjoy the sound of doing that.

It seemed like it would be fun though he would have to do it at a time where Arthur was busying himself. Especially considering how...well...how miserable he was with the water.

He kissed his lips back.

"Have you been enjoying your holiday so far though?"
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:23 am

“We’ve not even been here a day yet,” Arthur rolled his eyes, lightly holding Alfred’s hands beneath the water’s surface. “It’s too soon to make judgements… however, I think that yes, I have. Apart from that twat last night, everything has been splendid.”

He didn’t want to dwell on it though.

“So what’s the plans for the rest of the day?”
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top