Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clipboard Files and Pin-up Boys [R-18]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clipboard Files and Pin-up Boys [R-18] - Page 2 Empty Re: Clipboard Files and Pin-up Boys [R-18]

Post by Omega Arthur Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:30 pm

There was a 'tch' on the other line, and the roll of eyes were almost audible too. It was so highly implied. Arthur's brother had something in common with him, that is for sure - and that was his stubbornness and disinterest in those who bothered him.

"Right. I knew it," Adriann sighed, tapping something on the desk. "No wonder the house has been cleaner than usual, the little shit. But look, there's nothing I can really do about Arthur. I can't exactly tell him to get back to school when I left before he did. But I'll tell you this much..."

He shuffled about and there was a creak. Must have stopped leaning back on his chair.

"Arthur loves learning. Little freak of nature, that one. Knowledge is his passion. That and sewing, lil' weirdo. If he's put off school for now, something really must have upset him, but he'll come back by his own accord soon enough anyway. Trust me, he'll get bored. He's a workaholic. But--this does bring me to an interesting point--" the tone on the other side suddenly became a lot gruffer. "What on Earth in your pathetic little school made my little brother give up something he enjoys, huh? You listen here. Whatever it was better change."
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

http://destiny-shiva.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Clipboard Files and Pin-up Boys [R-18] - Page 2 Empty Re: Clipboard Files and Pin-up Boys [R-18]

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:19 pm

"Yes, yes we will find out what the problem is, Mr. Kirkland. Thank you for telling us that information," Alfred politely replied and ended the call, a dark frown setting on his features. Arthur Kirkland then wasn't just being a difficult brat.

He sat on his favorite armchair, and reclined until the backrest creaked with his weight, extending his neck until he could see his shelves at the back upside down. He twined his fingers and placed them on top of his chest, thinking very hard.

Omegas were loved and cherished by the masses - to the point of fanaticism. Arthur Kirkland was an omega. He was unhappy with his status as one. Why would he be unhappy? Alfred tried to recall all their conversations from the day they first met. Arthur felt insecure because he thought he was not fit to be an omega the people wanted. Arthur perceived omegas as tools used by the other social statuses for their own pleasure - fuck-toys. as what he called his kind. Arthur mentioned bullying. Arthur mentioned that he was being excluded - might mean that he was placed in both a pedestal for being an omega and in a hot seat for not being what they expected from one. Arthur said that Doctor Jones was someone who didn't have a good judge of character.

Damn, this was giving him a headache.

Alfred decided to reassess Arthur Kirkland. He revised his personal notes of his charge, taking down all of his observations and omitting to put his conclusion and explanation of such behaviors, opting to ask him personally.

Bringing his clipboard file, he went around the school hallways - it was still midday - and checked each classroom while the class was still going on. He observed the student body's behavior, but didn't see anything different from the usual. 'Maybe because Arthur isn't around,' he thought.

He remembered he had this favorite student, and coincidentally, Arthur's classmate - a meek Japanese beta named Kiku - and wanted to ask him about Arthur's school life. Giving his most charming of smiles, which made the teacher blush, he said, "Ms. Caroline, can I borrow one of your students for a moment? Kiku Honda?"

The teacher just nodded, her face still red, and Kiku Honda, the ever obedient Beta, followed Alfred outside the classroom and back to his office. "Have a seat, Kiku," he offered, and took one himself. "How are things going for you?" he casually asked.

The Japanese Beta sat calmly on the offered chair, indicating how significantly close they were. Kiku was one of his patients during his first year here, and having casually mentioned that he also played video games, Alfred jumped and seized the opportunity to befriend the beta. Every now and then they exchange new games they had played. And no one in their school seemed to notice their friendship, which was good.

"I'm fine, Alfred-sensei," Kiku replied, a hint of a smile present. But the smile slowly turned into a frown, and Kiku's back went stiff. "Alfred-sensei, I'm worried about the new Omega, though," he said, his tone tinged with worry, and Alfred could finally start to piece everything together. He gave a nod for Kiku to continue.

"Arthur-san has not been in school for almost a week, and I'm worried if... if the bullying was taking its toll on him," Kiku hesitantly answered.

Alfred's eyes widen. No way it really was happening?
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

http://empressvegah.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Arthur laid on his bed, murmuring small things to himself. Stupid Doctor Jones, stupid school, and stupid everyone in it. He pulled his covers over himself, thoroughly depressed by the situation. His door was locked. He didn't want his brothers to come and see him moping about it - there was only so much teasing one child could take.

Sure, he had a thick skin and could wrestle words with the best of them. But he was not impenetrable. Everything still got through, jabbing into his interior and affecting his mind. Arthur Kirkland was subject to so many teasings and he paid attention to every single one.

He sighed and recalled what the last few weeks have been like.

He had been out of his comfort zone from the beginning. If a British boy in America was not difficult enough, it was a different story considering his status. He was treated as higher than the other students by the teachers but the students treated him like dirt. It was the sort of disrespect that made his head spin. They called him names, ugly, so on. It was always about how unattractive he was, how much of a failure of an omega he was. That he would never be able to please anyone.

The intelligent side of him questioned why they would pick on that. Was that the only bit that was important?! It was no wonder he ended up thinking himself as a fuck-toy nobody wanted to use.

He hated school and never wanted to go back, but at the same time, he was wasting away here. He felt like he could feel his IQ points slipping. He really did wish he was born differently. But then maybe he'd be picked on for other reasons. He couldn't escape.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:10 am

Alfred shoved off his personal feelings over the matter. It didn't do him good this time to be personally affected by what Arthur was experiencing, nor to feel guilty about his callousness over his charge's situation. A serious look passed over his features, and he leaned closer to the table between them, attention focusing on his beta friend. "Tell me more about it, Kiku."

Kiku visibly swallowed, and clutched his hands together on his lap. "Arthur-san had a hard time during his stay in the classroom. The first time he was introduced in class, everybody was leering at him. But that was only my observation. Arthur-san usually kept to himself. So when people looked at him in wonder or curiosity, he didn't smile back or even acknowledge him - making some of the alpha classmates angry. Then they started taunting him that he wasn't the ideal omega - that no one would ever desire him, that he wasn't as pretty as the other omegas they see in newspapers or in the internet, that even in his heat, no one would take advantage of him because he's worthless even as an omega whose only purpose was to breed -" at this, Kiku stopped and looked down, and Alfred heard enough.

"Kiku, it's okay, you don't have to say anything more," he spoke softly. He could read the body language, and he said, "Don't worry, I'll do something about this." The beta looked up at him with gratitude in his eyes.

Kiku Honda had observed Arthur Kirkland from the first day he arrived in school. Seeing how his classmates' reception of the omega was, he wanted to befriend him, but he was a bit shy in that department. Now, he felt happy he could be of help of Arthur, even if it was just telling Alfred of the omega's condition in class.

"You can go back to your class, Kiku. Thanks a lot for telling me that," Alfred smiled, patting Kiku's shoulder lightly. As the beta exited his office, the doctor slumped on his chair and placed an arm over his eyes. This was becoming more troublesome than he had expected.

He met Arthur last Monday. It was now Friday, and classes were about to end. What would he do to stop the bullying? He was given the task to make sure Arthur Kirkland was comfortable, but it seemed so hard to do. But before he could tackle with the bullying, he must first talk to Arthur again.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:29 am

Only a few hours from the last call, Arthur was called again. Really? They weren't done chasing him then, he realised. What a farce. Was there anything he could do to get them off of his back? He swore that Adriann never had this sort of trouble. They never had constantly ringing phones when he was his age and pissing off instead of doing work!

Maybe that was because he wasn't as intellectual or an omega.

Honestly it was really, really stupid. Arthur did not know why he bothered.

He trudged out of bed and down the stairs. The phone had been ringing almost a minute - not going to the answer phone just yet - and neither Seamus nor Ianto went to pick up the phone, the jammy bastards. Arthur finally took a seat on the desk next to the phone and held it up.

"What is it?" Arthur asked, failing to be patient.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:38 pm

Alfred couldn't help the wince that graced his features upon hearing Arthur's curt tone. He had hesitated whether to call or not, but if he could talk to the omega now, then they could solve the problem together.

"Hello, Arthur Kirkland, this is Doctor Alfred Jones," he introduced again, hoping that this time Arthur might listen to him. He didn't really plan what he'd say to the green-eyed teen. He just wanted to talk.

"Arthur, I want to talk to you. In person. I'm sorry for my attitude for the past few days." He really was guilty for jumping into conclusions and not understanding Arthur's situation - thinking that he was just being a brat. "I want to help you, and this time, it's genuine," he continued, his tone just a little bit pleading, before he decided to add the last word, "Please."

Alfred F. Jones stared at his shelf of medical books, feeling apprehensive as he waited for Arthur's answer. He never thought that he could feel something akin to this, and to think this was caused by an Omega, his charge nonetheless.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:57 am

"Doctor Jones," Arthur sighed into the handset. He knew it would be him again. But this time, he did not immediately blow the Doctor off or say something harsh and challenging. The British Omega hesitated whilst listening to what Dr. Jones had to say, before he moved upstairs into his bedroom. He'd be more comfortable talking here.

"In person?" Arthur asked, a bit put off by that. He was not terribly sure he wanted to see this person again considering how hellish their meeting had gone last time, but he would probably oblige. With a sigh and a nod, though Alfred could not see the latter, he started to concede.

"Alright. I'll meet with you. But only on my terms. I don't want to meet you in this house - my brothers would just take the piss. Could we--I don't know. Could we go somewhere? Somewhere specific?" He scowled on his side, laying down on his bed. "I don't know the places around here too much. Haven't been out. No one to go with."
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:39 pm

A fidgety hand twirled another pen - he had lots of pens in his drawers - while waiting for Arthur's answer. The sigh that accompanied his name didn't really suit well on his stomach, but hey, he'd take that sigh any day than to hear Arthur shouting on the phone.

Alfred waited with bated breath for Arthur's answer, and it seemed too long when he his voice again and it wasn't an answer but a clarification. 'Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes,' he chanted mentally, pacing around his office.

But when he heard it, Alfred struggled with stopping himself from shouting a big "YES!" and danced and twirled in his own office instead, ecstatic with the wonderful answer that he almost missed the request that followed the consent. He gaped in surprise, shocked by what he heard. "What, you haven't been around town?" he asked, well, actually exclaimed, and a burning desire to help Arthur adjust to his life here overwhelmed him.

"I'll take you to anywhere you want!" he offered, growing excited by the minute. "We can meet by the school gates and we'll talk but I can show you around too!

It seemed Alfred remembered that it should be a two-way thing. "Uh, if you want to?" he asked quietly, voice very hopeful.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Alfred's exuberance shocked him. The Doctor he had seen evaluating him before was downright condescending and saw him as a bratty child more than a rational human being - just because he was young did not mean he was immature. Arthur had disliked him for that reason alone, yet alone the rest.

Yet, as he listened to Alfred now, he seemed like a different person. Enthusiastic and helpful. Considerate enough to make sure that was what Arthur intended. Hmm. Frankly Arthur had no idea what to make of it.

He thought he liked it.

"Yes--Er, now?" Arthur asked to clarify. School was going to end in another hour or so, so it would be better if he got there sooner rather than later. Wouldn't want to be caught up in all of the rabble. He came off of his bed and put the phone on loudspeaker, before going off to change his shirt and make sure he looked at least somewhat presentable. His hair was all over the place, but that wasn't much of a shock.

"I'll be there in fifteen!" Arthur told Alfred. His house wasn't too far away from the school - he could ride his bike there and pick it up later. Or have Ianto or Seamus drop him off in their car.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:22 pm

The grin that spread on his face could rival the afternoon sun filtering through his deep green curtains. He didn't know why but he was so happy to be given another chance to be actually kind to Arthur. Alfred knew that he was in the wrong for not understanding Arthur's situation, but now that he could remedy his mistakes made him giddy with excitement.

Aside from the unknown fact that he sort of wanted to be Arthur's hero.

In fifteen minutes, he'd be seeing him again! This time he would be more natural; he'd remove that stuck-up doctor persona that just pushed Arthur away. Alfred was ready to see Arthur as a person, not as his patient or charge - though the doctor would still protect Arthur, but first and foremost, he wanted to be his friend. It seemed like the green-eyed teen needed it.

He noticed Arthur's voice was a bit farther from the receiver. Maybe he was changing clothes, he thought. Which made him think of getting rid of his stuffy tie and whitecoat. He went over to a cabinet and picked out a fresh casual shirt. He did keep a change of clothes in his office - he'd never know when they were needed. He shrugged on his favorite leather jacket and checked himself on the mirror to make sure he looked younger and presentable.

After waiting idly for ten minutes, he finally exited his office and locked it. The last of classes were about to end, and he hurried to the gates before students flooded it.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:57 pm

In the end, Ianto drove him. He would have bothered Seamus to do it, but Ianto was easily the easiest brother to get along with. He was the only one who didn't constantly tease him about this that or the other. Seamus would tear at him, the little twat, for going to see his 'boyfriend' despite this just being a meeting between - frankly - a counsellor and a patient.

He was dropped off at the gates, and Arthur said a quick bye and thank you. He was lucky that Ianto was just about to drive to college anyway. He noticed that Doctor Jones was already there at the gates, and he climbed out of the car, shuffling over to go see him. He almost did not recognise him without that white lab coat of his on. He seemed a totally different, friendlier person. Arthur stopped just before Alfred, staring down at his shoes.

"...Hello Sir," Arthur greeted, remembering how badly their last meeting had gone. He was not sure if he liked Alfred at all, but this time he was willing to negotiate. He hoped he would not get too much trouble for skiving school too. "Er. How are you?"
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:07 am

He wanted to act nonchalant when he'd see Arthur, practicing the grin on his face, but when the sandy blond teen actually stepped down the car, Alfred felt his environment go in slow-motion. The sounds just faded into the background, everything just focused on Arthur Kirkland - his messy hair that seemed to fall all over the place, those amazing eyebrows that scrunched up the last time they'd saw each other (Alfred was hoping this time he'd see a pair of happy eyebrows), and the fiery emerald eyes that displayed much of his emotions - came closer to him and he had to break the self-induced spell he placed on himself.

Finally breaking it, he felt his smile become more natural (it looked genuine in the slow-motion haze, thank you very much) when Arthur stood in front of him, looking down on his shoes. 'Awww,' he thought, 'Does he still feel hesitant towards me?'

'Of course, Alfred F. Jones, the last time you saw each other, it didn't ended well,' his mind told him.

"Hey, look up at me," he gently asked him, and when he did, he answered, "I'm feeling a lot better now than the past four days you've been gone." He smiled at him with such brightness - conveying just how honest that statement was. His face turned apologetic when he said, "I'm sorry for what happened between us last Monday. Thank you for coming here. I really want to talk to you."
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Arthur Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Arthur was not sure. He did not know whether he trusted Alfred or not, or more importantly, whether he wanted to. Alfred and his relationship as counsellor and a student at the school they stood beside was strained enough to have the Briton leave for days at a time. His head bowed as he recalled just how many hours he had missed. Not the best start for a new school, not at all.

It was good that his status as an Omega was not too high, because if the media were interested in him, it would be all over the tabloids in some way, no doubtedly. They'd probably call it a scandal. Arthur didn't like the media - so biased, so constrained, so dark, lacking in optimism. When he put it like that, sounded like he could be a journalist - pessimistic and prying.

"Likewise," Arthur admitted. He had been thinking of apologising, but he never did. He scowled, narrowing his eyes before glancing up at the other male. He seemed happy enough, sympathetic even this time. Arthur wondered what happened. "I'm sorry for not attending. My attendance may improve."

May being a key component. He did not know. Half of him wanted to drop out and hide forever.
Omega Arthur
Omega Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Jones, MD Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:23 am

Blue eyes softened, and he took a step towards Arthur, just a little bit closer to him and said, "We can talk about formalities later. I think I have to tour you around the place," at this he winked at him, playful and boyish, "You won't regret it!"

He wasn't sure what Arthur was thinking of him now, but since the omega came here, he was going to make sure to make the most out of it - to change the transfer student's view of him, and maybe earn a little more of his trust.

'Maybe you wanted more from him,' his traitorous mind supplied, and it shocked him for a second, the thought now brought out to his consciousness, and he tried his best to shove it off, smiling still at Arthur, not showing just how bothered he was by that suggestive idea.
Alpha Jones, MD
Alpha Jones, MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum