Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the dark of the night

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

In the dark of the night Empty In the dark of the night

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:36 am

"Pant Pant Pant"
The sound of heavy breathing and large paws hitting the ground were the only sounds disturbing the eerie silence of the forest.
A large bear was running,trying to escape from a predator far succeeding it's own level. It's instincts were screaming at him to run,faster,harder,more, but it already knew,deep down in it's consciousness that it was done for.
And with a silent leap of it's pursuer, the bear breathed it's last breath, it's last memory being of terrifying and beautiful blue eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jones! Concentrate on the fucking ball already,GODDAMMIT!" yelled the coach.
"Sorry,sir" answered Alfred tiredly.
The coach just shook his head and dismissed the team for the day. What was the point of continuing practice with his star player obviously distracted.
Alfred F. Jones.
You couldn't find anyone in Morrison Academy who didn't know Alfred F.Jones. Star quarterback, captain of the team, has an A in every subject (with the exception of his B- in English),has a hero complex, and all in all, the perfect American dreamboy.
Girls wanted him, boys wanted to be him.
Alfred was usually a very energetic and cheerful boy but today, for one reason or another, he just couldn't get his head in the game. He had been having a strange feeling for a few days now. Like something ominous and life-changing was coming his way.
Alfred entered the locker room,wrinkling his nose slightly at the overwhelming smell of sweat,dirt and the colognes of his teammates and other users of the room.
"Dude,you heard the news? Some chicks disappeared last Wednesday in the Crimson"
Alfred's head snapped up at that and he started listening more attentively.
"That hot underground bar? Dude,hope they don't close, I heard it that one's is tough shit!"
"Ya,heard Jess is a regular there."
"Damn, I'm gonna go then. Maybe I can finally bang her..."
Alfred tuned out after that.
He frowned. Disappearances in a shady underground club? Not necessarily out of ordinary. But his instincts told him that they had to do something with this strange feeling he had been getting all week.And Alfred always,always listened to his instincts.

After a quick shower it was announced that he was wanted in the principal's office. While he had no idea why he had been summoned, he wasn't exactly worried. He knew he hadn't gotten in any trouble in school.
He knocked on the door and after a soft 'Enter',he opened it with his strange forboding feeling intensifying.
What met his eyes was certainly not something he had been expecting.
"Ah,Mr. Jones! I would like you to meet your new..."

(So,how about this for a plot?:) I thought maybe Arthur could be a new student or teacher but if you don't like it,feel free to fill the place in with a random character:))

Back to top Go down

In the dark of the night Empty Re: In the dark of the night

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 4:35 am

"Ah,Mr.Jones! I would like you to meet our new exchange student for this year, Mr.Kirkland" The pricipal made a move with his hand, as if he's introducing an important guy.

Well, if he knows how much important I am...not for his standards of course. Not for this fucking, bright world. Why I'm already start to hate it?

He bow a little his head at the other guy. He's tall, blond and obviuosly one of the favorite of the school. He could understand people with just one look. When he saw the other stand at the door, there was only one word: annoying.
But when he see the other eyes...so blue, so bright, so...bestial?

Oh, maybe he's more interesting than I first tought...

He tried to hide the smirk on his face and said with a polite voice: "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you Mr.Jones. My name is Arthur Kirkland."

(I hope this is what you're thinking.^^ I'll do a better job tomorrow, promise. Now I'm a bit in a hurry!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 2:13 am

Arthur Kirkland.
Alfred felt a shiver running through him. The man's voice sounded...like,like melted chocolate and hot,sweaty nights and the sea and everything and anything erotic in the world. It was hot as fucking sin. And the way he rolled his vowels with a very pronounced English accent...
Alfred gulped down the saliva gathered in his mouth. While this Kirkland guy's voice was undoubtedly the sexiest thing Alfred had ever heard in his life, there was something off with him.
Alfred looked him over. Blond,messy hair(like he had just had an awesome round of sex),lean but not wiry body,thick eyebrows(which for some odd reason seemed to suit him),full pink lips(which oddly seemed to be twitching a bit),pale skin, and the most beautiful and enchanting pair of green eyes Alfred had ever seen.
He felt captivated by those eyes,staring at him,staring through him like he was an interesting speciman just waiting to be analyzed.
When Alfred realized that those green eyes he had been so intently gazing into(it's not like he was captivated or anything) were looking at him questionably (and maybe somewhat smugly?No,that couldn't be),Alfred quickly shook himself out of his stupor(How long had he been staring anyway?).
"Haha,hey there Artie.I'm Alfred F. Jones, the HERO!" started Alfred awkwardly but ended it with a loud exclamation and a thumb pointing at himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 5:01 am

Arthur waited patiently the other’s answer. That didn’t come quickly as he expected. The blond, not-so-bad-we-could-even-said-handsome guy continued staring at him like he was a piece of gold. Strange. Normally he’d piss off people at the first sight. Or make them run off in fear.
He had time to take a better look: the blond’s hair was wet like he’d just take a shower or make a run. Judging by scent of soap (scent so strong for his sensible nose, yet so sweet, like trees and grass and freedom) he’d take the first option. He wore the school uniform, but he hade the jacket tied up around his waist and a big sport bag on his shoulder. His glasses make him look a bit older, but he would said he’s in his late teens.
Finally the other seemed to wake up from his reverie. The next second Arthur wished he had stayed quiet.

Not only the other one was annoyingly loud (What was his first guess? Annoying? Yeah, pretty damn right), but he called him Artie. Artie! Only his brother had ever call him that. And only because he knew he’d piss him off.

Trying not to jump at the other throat and remain polite, he answer back: “I’m sorry, but I must say it’s pretty impolite to address a person you’ve just meet with a nickname Mr.Jones,” he put emphasis on the last two words, then he turned around to face the principal. “I’m sure Mr.Jones is busy right now and it’s already late. I can see the school tomorrow morning before lesson start, there’s no need hurry. After all, I have a lot of time to pass here” he said with a bit of bitterness, that the principal didn’t notice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 2:58 am

Alfred still couldn't place what was so off with this guy. Sure,he smelled pretty strange(a captivating sweet smell,something like tea and a tinge of a scent of something unpleasant.Still,nothing he could place) and wore the uniform exactly as it was meant to be, complete with the west and the red tie, which no one but the geeks really wore.
When Kirkland replied politely (which seemed kinda forced) and called him Mr. Jones, Alfred couldn't help but think that this guy must be a stuck-up rich kid, who is an asshole on top of that.(Okay, so he was a bit judgemental, sue him)
But when he heard him saying that he will be here for a long time with concealed bitterness in his voice the principal didn't notice, Alfred thought that there might be a bit more to that guy than that.
So he decided to show him the school and have a talk with him, thus making him feel better (as that was his mission as a HERO) and possibly find out what the hell bugged him so much about this stranger.
"Nah, it's no problem Artie. I totally got free time and I can show you the school better than anyone else!" said Alfred, showing off his million-watt, irresistible grin.
And so he extracted his arm to catch the other's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 10:05 am

It had been an instant. Just an infinitesimal fraction of time.

The exact moment the other blond extended his hand toward him, Arthur moved to his left, quick as a lighting, and grasped the arm now in front of him with enough force to probably leave a mark.

Then he registered what he’d just done. He quickly let go and bowed his head for apologising: “I’m sorry, I just moved by instinct. I…” he was in difficulty for the first since he enter in the room. All thank to that loud guy who seems incapable of take the hint and leave him the hell alone!

Great, just great. What I’m going to do now? Maybe it’s better get out of here first…

“Anyway Mr.Jones,” he said, trying to regain his confidence, “since you feel so generous and so confidence of your knowledge of this school, I gladly accept your offer. But please don’t touch me, it’s…annoying.”

He didn’t said out loud that he don’t want the other to touch him because the last people who tried to do it were trying to catch him, to hurt him, to kill him. And because he’s capable of rip the other arm off, if he hadn’t stop himself soon enough.

Yeah, maybe some thing are better kept quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 2:12 am

Alfred was shocked. This guy, at least a head shorter than him, managed to grasp his arm in a tenth of a second with strength that a man of his stature definitely shouldn't be capable of. Of course, tight as the grip may have been, it didn't hurt Alfred at all. He was too strong for that. But his strength still seemed much too unnatural. He had only ever met around four people with strength like that.
Alfred shook his head. He shouldn't get carried away with speculating right now.
After hearing Arthur's hesitance, Alfred grinned.
"Dude,no problem! An' seriously, stop with the Mr.Jones thing. Call me Al" said Alfred once again with a grin.
And completely ignoring the other's request, Alfred grabbed his wrist and started dragging him out of the principal's office, not heeding the other's protests at all.
"So, where do you wanna begin?" Alfred asked with an excited smile on his face and eagerness shining in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 9:39 am

Arthur was beyond annoyance. Why, with all people in this school, he had to be around the most idiotic, loud and dense guy Mother Nature had created?
After protesting vehemently for being release (with no result, the American must be deaf too), he tried to free his wrist from the other hold with a sigh.

And found out that he can’t.

That’s impossible. How could he been stronger than me?

He tried another time, without success. He looked shocked at the blonde’s back, like he could find here the answer. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary: yes, the other was tall and muscular and very well built and –damn-Arthur-you’re-going-out-of-topic- but this far was beyond human strength. Could that be…?

He’s so lost in his thoughts that he missed the American question. Just like he missed the instant the other stopped in his walk and turned toward him. With the result he just slammed against him, making both of them fell to the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 1:05 am

When Arthur didn't answer Alfred stopped and turned back to ask if he was alright.
What he didn't expect was the shorter male to speed walk right into him. With the other suddenly so close, Alfred didn't even try to regain his balance and both of them fell on the floor. Alfred gave a little 'Omph' sound as his back hit the cool tiles of the hallway. But after the initial surprise came an even bigger one in the form of a bewildered face and pink lips mere millimeters away from his own. He could feel his breaths on his own lips and couldn't help but notice that the should-be-hot puffs of air coming out of Arthur's mouth were anything but.
Alfred looked at that still pale face and his eyes found emeralds at least as wide as his own sapphires. And suddenly, as if seeing those gorgeous gems suddenly jump-started his senses, Alfred could feel everything. He could feel those arms, so much thinner than his own but still seeming strong, right beside his head. He could feel those long,lean and quite shapely legs slightly digging into his side. And most of all, he could feel a soft but firm bottom pressing deliciously against his crotch.
Alright, so his hormones were going wild. And he was not far behind.
Thanks to his, uh, condition, Alfred was a bit more hormonal than your usual teenage boy (and those are plenty hormonal, trust me).
So, with the weigh on Little Alfred and being as attracted to the guy above him as he was and Arthur smelling so good, not to mention that strange vibe he seemed to be oozing, Alfred did something that he should have found extremely humiliating.
He slightly buckled his hips and let out a soft but audible moan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 9:34 am

Arthur braced himself for hitting the floor, but instead he fell directly on Alfred.

He opened his eyes and he found himself looking straight into two blue sapphires. He lost himself in them, while his sense became foggy for all the sensation he could feel: Alfred’ body, so strong, so muscular, yet so soft and so torturingly warm, for him that live a life of cold and loneliness. His scent so overhelming, that made him think about power and freedom and life, and something else he couldn’t place, but he’s sure he’d already met it somewhere. His breath, he could feel it on his skin, on his lips (that are so near the other’s warm one, he could just cross that space and touch them and feel them), he could hear it increasing suddenly and he could hear the heart speed up.
For the first time in decades he could feel his own body react to someone else, his blood (not his, not his! From who he stole this time?) starting to run and he could feel his face heat up, like he’s still alive…

Then he heard it. It was so soft that he could have imagined it. But the movement the other guy made with his hips make it pretty clear. In a fraction of second Arthur mind seemed to regain control over his body and he sprang up, away from the other, away from all that warmness that he know it can only hurt him with his kindness.

“I’m so sorry, I wasn’t looking and you stopped suddenly and I…” he was shuttering and he didn’t know what to say. He looked hesitating at the other, his hair partially hiding his eyes, waiting for his reaction. Surely he wasn’t mad, was he?

(Sorry for yestaday, I was on a trip with school and I came back home too late!! Hope this part his good enough for pay-back^^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:24 am

Alfred stayed on the floor for a few moments more, trying to tame his erratic breathing.

What the hell was that?!
He couldn't be more thankful for his hair covering his face. It did a good enough job of hiding his beet-red face.

Seriously, what the hell?!

He could feel all the blood previously south rushing right back north with dizzying power.
God, if Arthur hadn't gotten off when he had...
Alfred couldn't have been held accountable for his actions.
Still, Alfred couldn't help but miss that very much welcome weight down there.
NO!
He firmly shook his head and gave himself a mental punch (because a mental slap just wouldn't have been enough).

After forcing his excited grin right back on his face (and firmly pushing the blood out of his face), Alfred once again started walking.

"Okay, so that's the cafeteria. You can get food there, obviously, but I'm warning you: never, ever try the chef's delight. It's anything but delightful. Oh, and by the way one time Mattie- he's my bro,ya know-"
An so the tour went with them visiting all the floors and important hang-out spots of the school, all the while Alfred outwardly babbling incessantly and inwardly trying to figure Arthur Kirkland out.

Even after parting with him at the school gates and offering his help shall Arthur ever need it ("If you're lost or someone's bullying you or you simply need me, just call the HERO!") Alfred couldn't stop thinking about the enigma that was Arthur Kirkland.

So, with so many things on mind, Alfred did what he always does when he is stuck on a problem:
he decided to go the forest that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:16 am

Luckily Alfred seemed to be pretty okay with what happened, so much that Arthur seriously started to think that he’d just imagined everything. Yeah, it must have been that, his senses just play a trick on him. No problem at all (yeah, yeah repeat that to yourself. Maybe it’d became true…)

He decided to let go the topic and follow Alfred around the school. Man, that guy seriously can talk! He didn’t stop babbling a second! Arthur just answered here and there with some “yes” or “no” or “I don’t really know”, trying to survive the “school tour”.

When (finally) it finished and Alfred parted from him (not without blabbering about a hero and help. Again. Seriously, “hero” it’s starting to get his less favorite h-word), Arthur came back home.

Home is a huge word for this. Can we call it a hideout?

There was an abandoned church near the forest limit, old and ruined (note: boring and foreseeable I know u_u my bad): her white old stones are all covered in ivy and musk, her bell-tower was nearly collapsed, the main door and the roof where no more here. But he liked it very much. He found it quite and relaxing. Plus he’d watched this place for quite a time before choosing it as his residence and he could tell nobody pass by here.

Just…sometimes he’d heard some strange sounds come out from the forest at night: they were like some big animal moving and hunting around the area. One time he had also found a dead bear, his body covered in wounds and cut. And there was everywhere that strange smell

But he wasn’t too worried about it: it’s difficult that he went in the forest at night, it’s more likely busy with his own kind of hunting. Plus he’s far stronger than any wild animal.

He entered in the church and walk quick toward the sacristy. Here he’d made his little shelter, for all the time he had to stay in this bloody town. He decided to make some tea: it’s was the only things that he kept liking even after stopping eating normal food. It has the property of relaxing him when he’s worried or angered. He hoped he would as much useful with confusion: because if he could’t stop think about Alfred F. Jones right now, he’ll go mad!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:19 pm

After the sun had set Alfred immediately got up from in front of his TV, abandoning his video game without much care. Normally he would play at least until he cleared 4-5 levels but today he needed something far more distracting than shooting zombie Nazis.
So after bidding goodbye to his twin, Matthew, Alfred was off to the forest. Matthew and he lived in the outskirts of town so the edge of the forest was but a 5 minutes jog away (a 5 minutes jog for Alfred, at least).
Goddammit!
Even while jogging (more like sprinting with all his might) Alfred couldn't get Arthur out of his mind.
He just couldn't understand. He felt himself inexplicably drawn to him, while at the same time constantly regarding him as a threat.
And Alfred regarded very few things as a threat.

When he finally reached the forest Alfred gave a sigh of relief. He only had to jog an extra 0.25 miles north and...Ah!, there it was.

His tree.

The tree itself had only one distinguishing feature that made it his tree. A small, closed off place surrounded by it's roots.

That was the place where Alfred placed his clothes whenever he phased.
Phasing, contrary to how Hollywood depicted it, was not a painfully drawn out, torturous process. It was fast and, thanks to the speed, only slightly painful.
As phasing meant quite a large growth of body portions, undressing before it was not only logical but much more comfortable.

Alfred, eager to finally phase and lose himself in his basic instincts, quickly threw off his clothes and stuffed in the hole, not minding if they got wrinkled and muddy. Placing his glasses more carefully in the hole, Alfred could finally let himself go.

There were only two things needed to trigger his phasing: his consent and a few drops of his blood. The dark of the night simply made the surrounding more comfortable to his sensitive eyes.
Alfred never really knew why they needed to give blood in order to change. Maybe it was to alert their surroundings to their presence. Or make themselves feel like they were in a battle and trigger their survival instincts.
Alfred didn't know and at the moment he didn't give a damn.
So after deciding that he was going to phase Alfred bit down on his wrist. Hard. He flinched slightly at the pain his sharper than normal canines caused.

The moment Alfred felt the warm trickle of blood on his skin, he could already feel the changes starting.
He felt the pain of his bones elongating, his muscles growing, the fur forcing it's way on his skin and his senses sharpening. But after only a couple of seconds the pain was gone and Alfred could finally let himself be taken over by his beastly side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 4:13 am

Clack!

The cup fell on the floor and rolled under the table. Luckily it didn't broke.
But arthur wasn't pay attention to it. he's looking outside the open window, toward the woods.

He could smell it! So strong, so near. Blood. Blood!
Someone (or something) was bleeding around here. And he's pretty sure it is not a human! (He knows the smell and the taste of human blood, thank you very much!)
He got up from his chair and run to the front of the church.
Due to his nature he could see very well in darkness, so he explored the woods with his sight, searching for something out of place, but he didn't see anything strange.
After some moments, instead, he started to hear some noises coming from the centre of the forest.
Well, that was a dilemma: staying at home and trying to avoid problems or going out trying to find out what happened (and surely finding troubles)?

With a sigh of annoyance he sprang out toward the trees, activing his powers till he became one thing with the shadows of the forest. Better be prepared, he didn't know what he could find!
He's moving quickly, but with the minimum amount of noise.
The scent of smell seemed to become stronger and stronger, but after some time it disappered. At it's place, a new smell, bestial and wild, but with a trace of something incredibly human.

He arrived near a clearing and he slowed down, trying to be totally silent, while he looked at what was in front of him, all his instict screaming to him to run for his own life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 7:23 am

Finally! smiled the Beast.
Finally it's instincts could take over all of his body, controlling every action,freeing him of human thoughts and troubles.
The Beast could feel it's heart thrumming in tune with nature's sounds. Every rustle of the leaves, every gentle hum of the early-fall wind, every rhythmic splash of the stream 3.5 miles away.
All of it and more. The Beast felt itself becoming a piece of that puzzle that was nature. And it felt great.

There was one more thing needed for it's absolute bliss: running.

And run it did.

At least started to. But after the first bound ahead the wind's direction changed. And just like that, the Beast froze, it's human conscious coming forth. And with his extraordinarily heightened senses, Alfred could clearly detect that smell.

A smell so sickeningly sweet and alluring, as it was repulsing.
The stench of death was in the air in the unmistakable pattern of a predator's scent. The scent of one of(if not THE) most potent predators of nature and the only natural enemy of his kind.

Every hair of his fur standing on end, a furious snarl ripped through Alfred's mouth.
All the while, his mind supplied only one word, dripping with malice.

Vampire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 3:18 am

Lycan.

The moment his eyes fell upon the creature in front of him, his mind went blank, his instinct taking control of him, just like what happened at school, that afternoon, with Alfred.

There was a predator voice in his head, that was roaring to fight, to destroy that pathetic creature, to let him know WHO IS THE REAL BEAST!
There was another, instead, that was crying for a run, for an escape to get away from that monster, he’d kill me, HE’D KILL ME!

He fought for more than a second, his mind bursting, his body trembling. Then his rationality came back. The biggest difference between vampires and lycans was this one: a vampire usually use brain; lycan tend to use instinct, pure and simple. And his mind only thought was I don’t have any weapon, I have to get away!
He’s not a coward, he just wasn’t a suicide.
He turned back, starting to run. He know that his powers can’t trick a lycan for much time: he maybe can hide from sight, in darkness, but they use their nose to find someone, he’d find him (but maybe, hopefully, he’d take him some more time to do it).
His hope was to get out of the forest, arriving in town or near it. The lycan won’t come after him, he won’t risk an encounter with humans.

Maybe in his younger days as a vampire he’d have seriously fought back: he’s more rebellious at that time and more arrogant. Now he’s older, maybe stronger, but he know very well that a one-against-one with a lycan could only end with a death. Maybe his own. Maybe the other’s. Maybe both of them. He just didn’t want to take the risk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 7:00 am

Alfred only got a glimpse of the bloodsucking fiend and it was already running away.

Wait, what?!

Alfred stood there, petrified.
A vampire running away from a lycan? That was totally unheard of. At least for Alfred. During his relatively young life Alfred had never managed to avoid a fight with a vamp. Sure, he had only ever fought only 3 of them and once got beaten up severely. But he had always thought that vamps hated lycan as much as lycan hated them.

Alfred was very confused. In the short amount of time spent in the vampire's company, Alfred's senses went haywire with the pure dangerous power radiating from the vampires frame.
So what happened?
Sure, Alfred was pretty large of a lycan if he did say so himself but he knew he would've had a very hard time beating that vampire. Surely it knew it too?
So why?

Then it hit Alfred. Maybe the vampire didn't run away. Maybe it simply deemed him not worthy of it's attention. A waste of time.

Alfred growled.

How dare it?!

Knowing that there was no way of catching the vampire after so much time (30 seconds) passed, Alfred grudgingly made his way back in the forest, letting himself be taken over again by his bestial side and all the while mourning a night of fun lost.

The next morning Alfred was pissed.

He was so angry the night before that he completely ignored his internal clock and ran until he realized by the coast of Florida that it was 4 o'clock in the morning and he had school.

So he ran back record speed and completely skipped a shower and breakfast, just throwing on some clothes and he was on his way to school.

And he still came 10 minutes late.

"Fuck it" murmured Alfred quietly.

Alfred decided to just skip first period. Seriously, what the hell was the point of Geography? Dude, hadn't they heard of GPS or somethin'?

So, he went to his favorite spot on school grounds.

The roof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 10:43 pm

The next morning Arthur arrived at school ten minutes before the bell rang. Usually he’d arrive at least half an hour before, he detests being even remotely late. But this morning he had a lot of things in mind.

The night before he arrived in town without any trouble. The lycan didn’t run after him, and that was a surprise. He waited two hours, at least, before coming back home. He didn’t find anything different: the lycan presence and scent had disappeared and the woods were totally silent. But he decided to stay awake anyway, he can’t be too sure.

With the result that this morning was even more irritable than usual.

Not that he really need to sleep (only when he’s really tired or he don’t have much blood). But 24 hours awake are not very good for a person’s oh-look-at-this-day. If we add the fact that he totally HATE the day itself due to his night-ish nature…

And that stupid GIT was late!! They agreed to meet up at school, since Arthur still didn’t know his schedule and classrooms. Was he the only one that remember it?

When he heard the bell rang, he nearly screamed in annoyance. He went to the principal’s office and finally, after some minutes, his secretary gave him his schedule. But still, he didn’t know where was his class.

He was going to find that idiot. And then he’d proceed to strangle him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 4:42 am

Heat.

Unbelievable, burning, scorching, delicious heat.

Wet, tight heat.

Clamping down on his painfully aroused cock. He threw his head back with a moan at the sensation driving him crazy.
He could feel it all.
He thrust in the delicious heat harder and deeper than before, trying to find that spot, that one spot, which could make his lover cry out with a mix of passion and lust.
He heard that heavenly voice moan loudly and he sucked in a breath.
There it was.
He aimed for that spot continuously, making his lover see stars. He started stroking the cock weeping by his stomach, urging his lover to come, oh fuck please, come because he couldn't take it anymore it was too much too much...
He opened his eyes to see half-lidded emeralds staring right back at him from under sweaty, blond bangs.

"Al-"

Alfred woke up with a start. At first he was confused from the brightness being so different to the dim room and the cement being much too harder than that soft bed-

"Fuck" Alfred swore, as he realized what had just happened.

He had just had a wet dream about Arthur Kirkland.

"Fuck" he swore once again.

The dream, embarrassing as having it had been, was not the problem. It had been rather nice, after all. Maybe much too nice. The aftereffect of it, however, was not.
That dream left a nice, not-so-little tent in his pants, which were starting to become much too tight for comfort.

Alfred was at loss what to do. He couldn't go to the bathroom to jack-off. What if somebody saw him with his very obvious erection?

...Come to think of it, the cheerleaders would have a field day.

But what if Arthur saw him with an erection? He couldn't live that one down. Sure, it was pretty obvious that he wanted in his pants. Who wouldn't? But he still had to figure him out and until then he couldn't try anything.

So, bathroom was a no-no.
And with no cold shower to make it go away and his thoughts already back on Arthur unintentionally, his only chance was jacking off on the rooftop. On the fucking open-air rooftop where anyone could see or hear him.

But really,did he have a choice? With his thoughts on Arthur and his pants and the inside of his pants, Alfred's need only became more straining.

Doing it this once was okay,right?

It didn't make him less of a hero or anything.

Alfred gulped. 'It's now or never'
And he very much preferred right now.

So, with slightly shaking hands, he slowly pulled down the zipper and undid his pants, giving a sigh of relief as some of that painful constriction disappeared.

Now, on to the second part. Alfred gulped. Sure,he had done this before but doing it in here of all places...
But there was no going back now, and what kind of hero would he be if he ran away?

So Alfred dove his hands straight into his boxers and grabbed himself.

He couldn't stop the loud moan from stumbling from his lips.
But he was past the point of caring. Pulling his cock from it's cage Alfred started stroking it, all the while imagining slightly smaller, cold hands doing it to him. Alfred quickly put his other hand over his mouth, silencing his needy sounds.
God, the feeling, that electrocuting pleasure and his mental images were pushing him towards the edge more and more. He couldn't hear,feel,smell,see anything but the evidences of his activities. After accidentally licking his hands, Alfred's mind supplied him with a painfully erotic picture: messy blond hair moving forward and backwards as the tight mouth of the man kneeling before him took him in deeper and deeper.
That last image pushed Alfred over the edge and with a strangled moan he came all over his hand.

As he lay there panting, Alfred could hear the bell dismissing first period go out under him.

(I'm sorry, I'm such a jerk, I forgot to ask if you were okay with smut TT-TT. Please tell me if you aren't and I will delete this and write a new one! Sorry again :( )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 5:26 am

The first hour was nearly passed and he hadn't found Alfred anywhere. Where could that damned boy have been hiding?

Arthur was going to surrender. Maybe it’s better going home and take back his lost sleep (after all he wasn’t in class on first hour and nobody know he’s here). He turned back, deciding for a quickly and quite exit, and he bump face-straight into someone. It’s starting to become a habit…

He look up to find Alfred.

Blond hair, glasses, a bruise under his right eye, he must be Alfred. He’s ready to bite the other’s head off when he noticed something very strange. Alfred was holding a white bear peluche. A white bear!

That. Couldn’t. Be. Possible.

“Ah, I’m sorry, I was running in the corridor, I know it’s against the school rules, but it was important, and I didn’t see you, I’m sorry, really really sorry…”

Alfred that say sorry to him. Even more not-possible.

Then he noticed how this guy’s eyes were violet, not the clear blue he had seen in Alfred. How his hair were yes blond, but more pale than the other. How his figure was thinner and softer, while Alfred was tall and muscular. More than anything he noticed how many damn things he noticed about Alfred, so much that he could tell this one was not him.
The other was still in front of him, waiting for his answer. He clear his voice and said: “Don’t…don’t be sorry, It was my fault too. And I don’t know school rules very well, I’m here from just two days, so I can’t really telling you off right?”

The other seemed to relax at this and smiled “Thank you!” Arthur looked at him again, than he remembered when yesterday Alfred told him about a brother

“Sorry for asking you like this, but are you maybe Al-Jones’s brother?” (Jones, he must call him Jones. He’s not like they’re friends). The other seemed surprised, then he sighed: “What did he do this time?” He seemed prepared for anything.

“Well, I was waiting for him this morning, he’d to help me with my classes, but he didn’t show up. Can I ask you where I could find him?...I promis not to hurt him too bad for this” he concluded with a smirk.

Matthew (it remembered his name) laughed a little, then answered “Oh don’t worry, it’s difficult to hurt him, so you could use all your force. Anyway if he arrived late, he'd probably be on the rooftop. He really liked that place for some reason…”

Because it’s the nearest to the sky thought Arthur, but didn’t said out loud. He didn’t even know why he thought it in first place.

He thanked Matthew for the help, after telling him his name and viceversa (strange the other last name was Williams), then he went to the roof with the intention to find Alfred or going back home.

He heard the bell rang the exact moment he opened the door of the rooftop.

(Don’t worry, I don’t mind smut. We could say I was *cough*hoping*cough* for it. So you give me a gift, really. >//////<)

(I inserted Matthew because you already used him in your story. He just made an apparition. You can decide if you want to keep him, and what kind of creature –human, werewolf, etc- you want him to be. The bruise under his eye and the fact he’s running it’s because I was thinking he could have been in a fight…just an idea…I did write a poem this time!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 7:40 am

Seconds after the bell went off Alfred's senses came back to him full force. They did so just in time, as he could hear someone placing their hands on the knob of the door and slowly turning it. With speed impossible for a human, Alfred pulled his jeans up and was fumbling with the zipper when the door opened and...

And Arthur fucking Kirkland had just walked out on the rooftop.

Alfred could feel himself freeze, eyes widening. The very man of his -admittedly- steamy daydream was standing right in front of him, looking fuckingdeliciousediblefuckableandverypissedoff-

Wait,what?

Alfred blinked. Why would he be pissed at him? Could he have heard him? Nah,that's impossible, Alfred could detect that smell from miles away, there was just no way he hadn't noticed him standing there.

Although, a horrified Alfred realized, he had been kinda preoccupied...

Alfred gulped and offered Arthur a -fake- smile, feigning ignorance.

"Yo, Artie, wassup?" asked Alfred, giving off his usual I'm-the-HERO vibes.

And then a sudden, terrifying smell hit his nose, blending in with Arthur's own mouthwatering one.

A salty smell lingered in the air, especially around his right hand and the floor beneath him.

Alfred paled slightly.

He couldn't pray to God enough to let the smell be only detectable for his overly sensitive nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 11:19 pm

So in the end he had found Alfred.

He take two step toward the other, trembling for rage and trying to control it.

“First: my name is Arthur.” Another step. “Second: ‘wassup’ in not even a bloody word.” Another one. “Third, and more important: where the hell have you been all this time?! And please tell me you’d a very suddenly and very important matter to take care, because if you didn’t meet me at the front door like we had decided yesterday only because you had stayed here on the roof all the time, I’m going to fucking kill you!” With this last words he arrived in front of the other guy and grabbed the front of his shirt.

Bad move.

The instant his hands touch the other his senses went wild. For some unknown reason the other was pretty agitated and that made his heart beat furiously in his chest. Arthur was overhelmed by the smell of blood (a very strange smell, indeed, he’d already smell it somewhere), the feeling of it running inside the other’s body, the loud ‘thump-thump’ of the heart. He could nearly see every vein, every drop of the delicious red fluid. And his hunger burst up.

His body froze, his eyes staring at the other neck. A part of him felt Alfred looking at him, but without any word, like he’s afraid of saying something wrong since he’s very angry before. But even his rage evaporated, there was only blood in his eyes as they became a very dark green colour.

In the back of his conscious his mind was screaming stopstopyoucan’tnothimnotnow!

But he can’t even try to stop himself. So he touch the other’s neck with his nose, he close his eyes and he inhaled Alfred’s scent and blood smell…and licked the skin in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 6:52 am

And thus, Alfred's senses went haywire. The feel of Arthur fiercely gripping his shirt and those cold, wet lips on his neck -andohgodhelphimwasthatatongue?- drove his already unstable and lust-coated mind crazy.
And with all his cautions and suspicions thrown out the window, Alfred could only do one thing.

So he roughly grabbed the other's wild, blond hair (softsosoft) and yanked his head away from his neck, silently mourning the loss of pressure on the sensitive skin. But soon his attention was diverted to lust-clouded greens staring at him, seemingly silently urging him to do something.

And who was Alfred to disappoint?

He quickly covered the Arthur's lips with his own.

And right then the world could have exploded, he wouldn't have cared. The stark contrast between his slightly hotter than normal and Arthur's colder than normal lips was absolutely delightful. Alfred moved his lips against Arthur's, feeling the other do the same. Every nerve-ending, every braincell, hell every cell in Alfred's body was screaming ArthurArthurArthur. All those feelings of suspicion, while still lingering, were overruled with those intense feelings he got from kissing Arthur.
After taking a quick breath, not even giving time to Arthur to do the same, Alfred dove right back in. This time, he opened his mouth slightly, letting his tongue come out and lightly lick the other's, begging for entrance.
He could feel his lips parting and Alfred, not wasting any time, pushed his tongue into Arthur's mouth.

And what an awesome place it was for his tongue to be in!

Unlike his daydream, Arthur's mouth was not hot, it was cold like the rest of him. But that did nothing to the overall deliciousness that was Arthur's mouth. He tasted similar to his smell: something sweet and bitter (like tea?) and a metallic taste, which Alfred found pretty familiar but at the moment couldn't care less about. The overall effect was a Hot ('n Cold) kiss, which resulted in Alfred moaning and pushing his awakening length against the shorter male's hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 7:55 am

That’s so wrong.

Alfred’s body pressed to his -sohotsohotitburn- Alfred’s mouth and tongue, than fit so well with his own -sogoodsodamngood-, all this sensation were making his body react with energy and lust. It’s a feeling he thought of had lost long time ago, when he still had a life, when he still had someone near him.

With his mind clouded by lust and beastly instict, he couldn’t even try to stop himself.

He felt Alfred press him against the wall near them, he moaned softly as he felt the other’s erection pushing against his hips and he moved them too, trying to get more friction.

That’s so wrong. He’d find out, he’d hate me, he’d hurt me.

He couldn’t understand what was happening, why he felt so attracted to the other: dear Goddness, he’d met him just yesterday and he’s already having sex with him?! Then he decided that he couldn’t care less. If Alfred was okay with this, why not? He’d deal with the aftermath in the aftermath!

His arms moved at their own accord, they linked themselves around Alfred’s neck, caressing his hair, deepening the kiss and giving more space to the other’s hands.

(I'm a fail with smut TT_TT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Alfred groaned into the kiss. Arthur was most certainly a great kisser. The small fear of rejection that had been present in his mind up till now disappeared when the other began to rub his hips against him.

With those cold hands gripping and twisting his soft blond locks, Alfred let himself be completely taken over by his beastly side, the only thing on his mind being the violation of Arthur Kirkland.

He grabbed the other's legs and put them on his hips, hiking him up higher in the process. With their mouths on the same level, they attacked each other even more ferociously.
Their groins rubbing together, Alfred's hand on Arthur's ass squeezing and probing earning himself a moan, the friction and heat building up, it was all so great, so good, oh God-

- and just then someone just had to open that fucking door to the fucking rooftop, effectively breaking their moment.

They quickly sprung apart, desperately hiding their erections.

With the smell of their interrupter reaching him sooner than he looked up, Alfred groaned.

That good-for-nothing, goddamned, fucking bastard of a Russian-

He was this close to finally making his fantasy become reality and that bastard just had to interfere!

Ivan Braginski.

A large lycan, who liked to hang around himself and his brother. He considered himself a protector of the werewolf species and because of said coughimaginarycough title he thought he had the right to rule over them. He had tried many times to convince him and his brother to join his pack, so far unsuccessfully. Sometimes, when he was in a bad mood, he was a bit more forceful than necessary. And, while he rarely dared try his luck with Alfred, he loved bullying Matthew, who was usually much too peaceful and shy to try and fight back. Alfred hated this man more than anybody else on the face of Earth. Even more than vampires. But he couldn't do anything against him. Both of them belonged to those handful of lycan who was on the level of a grown vampire. Thus, they were fairly even in strength. That's why neither attacked the other. (Although Ivan once had a Cuban vampire try and take him out. Needless to say, he didn't survive but Alfred nearly bit Ivan's leg off because of that.) The two of them were in a 'Cold War' of sorts. All the lycan in the area were waiting with bated breath for them to stop circling each other and battle it out.
So far, of course, it hadn't happened, so the animosity was still high between them.

When Ivan's eyes shifted down to his erection and started wandering in the direction of Arthur, Alfred growled warningly under his breath. Ivan just smiled eerily back at him.

"You should be getting to your next class, comrades. Da?" he said with his childlike voice, the venom expertly hidden.
And with a warning glint and malicious glee in his disgusting purple eyes, he left the roof, leaving Alfred gritting his teeth and trembling with anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next