Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Serve And Protect. [R18]

2 posters

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

To Serve And Protect. [R18] - Page 5 Empty Re: To Serve And Protect. [R18]

Post by Detective Jones Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:50 am

Alfred quickly goes to pick Arthur up as he falls to the floor and puts himself between Arthur and the guy still trying to get them to do things.

Then he realizes what Arthur is doing and looks around in a panic, hand going up to his chest as his heart is suddenly beating too fast in fear an worry for not only Arthur but the people around him. Sure they were mostly bad kids but he still didn't want anything to happen to them because some stupid guy thought it would be funny to hop them up on something in their drinks.

The odd part was that somehow Alfred himself had been spared from the drugging. Which he was glad of course but it just seemed weird. Why drug just one of them?

He made himself busy gathering up Arthur in his arms, trying to keep the man from hugging the ground and trying his best to calm his partner's distress. He knew he was..wanting after all that they had just did but Alfred had lost track of that as soon as the shit hit the fan in the room.

It was all too hectic and chaotic and when the man behind them tried once again to get them to do something lewd together Alfred snapped.

"Shut up!" He screams at the man and leans over to heft Arthur up in his arms. They take off towards the door. Alfred knows they should stay and try to get information off the people, possibly get a witness for a drug charge if anyone gets hurt from the incident that just happened.

He knows all of this and yet his primary objective is to get Arthur out of there. His partner is in no condition to help out anyways.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:23 am

"Alfred," Arthur muttered as he was easily picked up, "Alfred, I'm all right." He shook his head to try and clear it. It must have been a powerful drug; he hadn't even had that much of it, though thankfully he wasn't fucking against the floor like a lot of people were. He glanced around and found a few people looking bewildered and almost frightened, rushing out to leave as soon as the drugging came to light. The people who had been exposed to the drug continued mass in the room. Francis was in a right state on the floor, almost convulsing, and Arthur struggled down from Alfred's arms to check on him. 

"Needs an ambulance," he told his partner from the floor, "he had too much. He didn't know. Didn't do it." Francis' pulse was faint as Arthur leaned over him, panting with need. "Get someone to call," he said, pointing to the phone on the kitchen counter. 

Most of the people in the room had been exposed to the drug before, he realised. That was why it took more of it to affect them. Was it linked to the murder? He felt eyes on him and looked up to see a huge, pale man watching him with a complacent smile. It was creepy. His gut instinct told him to watch out for the man. The pale man motioned for him to watch Alfred, the smile never leaving his face.

Arthur looked up at his partner in time to see one of the men from the game behind him, taking a swing at the back of his unprotected head. 

"Alfred!" he gasped, but the world was turning hazy and he had a hard enough time staying upright as another man joined the first, striking at the American. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:53 am

"Are you sure?" Alfred asks as the other leaves his arms. He is a little dissappointed as Arthur rushes over to Francis's side but he quickly pushes away that feeling that might have been jealousy. He knew better then to let his feelings get in the way when people were in trouble.

Alfred nods and while keeping an eye on Arthur he goes to move to the phone on the counter. Picking up the receiver he dials 911 before seeing the look on Arthur's face and the yell.

The next thing he know pain explodes from the back of his head andhe drops the phone reaching out for something to keep himself from falling over as he goes temperarally blind.

When he regains his vision he sees the second one swinging at him and puts his hands up to block the blow and try to counter the violent two.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:24 am

"Alfred!" Arthur shouted, heaving himself to his feet and staggering towards his partner. Even though Alfred was strong and muscular, it would be difficult to defend himself against two violent drunks who were angry and horny. He watched the blows connect and threw himself forward as the phone clattered to the ground. The girl from earlier swooped in and grabbed the phone, speaking hysterically into the receiver. 

"Stop!" Arthur tried to grab onto one of the men as they continued to assault Alfred. "Alfred--"

A thick arm drew him back against someone's hard chest, one arm around his waist and the other hand snaking down between his legs. Arthur cried out in surprise, thrashing around in a bid for freedom. Somehow, he was comforted by the fact that the random's touch only left him feeling cold, unlike Alfred's warmth. The thought did little to relieve his raging erection though. 

"Come now, comrade," a voice said in his ear, "relax, and let's see if your lover is worthy of such a flower. If not, perhaps I shall have to take you from him."

"Let go," Arthur hissed, clawing at the arm around him, "I don't know who you think you are, but--"

"Surely you know your host," the man said, amused. "You are in the rooms of Ivan Braginsky, and what I want, I always take."
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:09 am

Alfred felt more blows connect to the side of his head and arms as he tried to cover himself. He is vaguely aware of Arthur's shouting off to the side somewhere but he can't get to him right now.

Alfred thinks somewhere in the back of his mind that he know how Arthur must have felt the day before when the witness in the house pounded his head into the floor. He didn't want to end up with a concussion too. Then he wouldn't be of use to anyone here.

He hears Arthur off to the side again telling someone to let him go. This spirs Alfredhim to fight back harder. He manages to get sitting up right and take his own swing at one of the man's knees. It gives him enough time to get himself standing. Head swimming he rears back and swings a punch at the one drunk in front of him.

With one less person pumbling on him Alfred is able to ignore most of the hits aimed at him from the remaining person long enough to stalk over to the man holding onto Arthur. "Let go of him!" He yells obviously angry and slightly disoriented but standing well enough that it is clear he plans on fighting the pale man to get his partner back if he has to.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:48 am

Arthur eyed his partner frantically, searching for any blood or injuries from the assault. There was a trickle of blood coming from somewhere beneath his fringe and his lower lip looked split. He continued struggling in the pale giant's grasp. Ivan cupped his erection almost painfully hard and Arthur hissed angrily, striking back with an elbow. It was like trying to hit a brick wall. 

"You are very adorable," Ivan said, smiling childishly. "Shall I make you mine?"

God, Arthur thought, were all men bigger than him these days?! He'd never thought of himself as particularly small but he felt dwarfed by all of these large men. He wasn't as strong as them. He'd have to use something else to his advantage. 

Arthur dropped to his knees, biting down hard on Ivan's arm on the way down. The burly man let out a startled yelp and let go, allowing Arthur to roll away from him and come up in a crouch. The next thing he knew, pain exploded both along the back of his head and the right side of his face as Ivan gripped his hair and backhanded him savagely. 

"Little whores shouldn't bite," he tutted, the smile firmly back in place. "And the lover should leave before I become angry," he told Alfred. "I am told I become quite vicious when upset. But I am reasonable. So I shall give you a chance to leave now." Ivan tensed, preparing for a fight. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:55 am

Alfred ran the back of his hand over his forehead, sweat and blood smearing off and he cringes. He swings an arm once more and manages to push down the man who had been still trying to beat on him.

Clear from other distractions now he focused on Ivan or atleast as much as he can with blurry vision.

He feels hopeful as Arthur bites the big idiot and is almost proud before the slap comes. He grits his teeth at Ivan. "I'm not leaving here without him."

It is clear the other is looking for a fight but Alfred isn't going to back down now. He raises his fists and steps closer ready to swing at him.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:32 am

Truly, tonight had mostly been a disaster. True, they'd made themselves prominent in the party-network here, and they'd uncovered a drug plot by Gil -- but what else? Was Gil the mastermind, or had it been supplied by someone else? The latter seemed most likely. Was it even linked to the case? And they'd definitely be invited to more parties from now on, if only for their bodies. That was a start. Also, there was something up with this Ivan, something more than his general creepiness. He could be a suspect if they found something linking him definitely to the murder. They needed to see the ballistics and coroner's report. 

Arthur cried out as Ivan dragged him out from between the two by his hair. He dug his nails into the hands fisted in his hair, trying to draw blood, weaken his grip, anything. He felt so useless. He was cast into a sprawled heap, sitting up in time to see Ivan advance upon the American. The first blow seemed to knock Alfred back a few steps.

"No!" he shouted desperately, "stop, stop, Alfred, don't-- It's not worth it, I'm not worth--"

The thought of two men fighting over him was laughable, even if it was only for a fuck. But they were fighting over him, and he knew which one he'd rather have win. He lunged forward and scissored his legs around Ivan's, straightening them and forcing the giant's knees to buckle.    
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Alfred could feel eyes on him from the remaining people in the room who weren't occupied. Two men fighting were apperantly something of a specticle. Alfred even heard a whistle somewhere in the background. He really was beyong caring though.

The first punch knocked him back but it didn't take long for Alfred to return the favor and a fist fight broke out between the two keeping at it until Alfred heard a voice through the punches to his head.

He stopped short of another throw as Arthur's words reached him. It distacted him long enough for Ivan to get in another punch and send Alfred to the floor again.

He quickly tries to right himself but stops as the world spins once more and stops. He sees Ivan fall over and then his eyes flicker over to Arthur. He gives a faint smile before his head rolls forward and he closes his eyes trying to catch his breath.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Arthur pressed all of his weight down onto Ivan's back, but his bulk was nothing compared to the Russian's. Before he could do anything, Ivan flipped himself over and pinned Arthur down, kneeling over him with a triumphant smile. "You look very cute, writhing underneath me," he said, casually pinning both of Arthur's arms above his head. Arthur drew both knees up to his body and then kicked out his feet against the Russian's chest, forcing the man away. Dizzy, Arthur clambered to his knees and crawled over to his partner, who lay on the floor with his eyes closed. Arthur felt a stab of fear. Was he even conscious? How bad were his injuries? 

"Alfred," he gasped, reaching out to brush his fringe away from his forehead. His hard cock throbbed in his shorts and he panted, his mind trying desperately to focus.  "Alfred--"

When had his priorities changed? When had he cared more about someone being all right, rather than gathering information as soon as possible? If he had been alone, he would have gone with whomever his gut instincts told him had information and extracted it via any means necessary. But now, with Alfred, he didn't want to have to whore himself out to gain things for the case. He wanted to be with Alfred, wanted to make sure he was all right.  And he wanted an unforced kiss, which was the scariest thing of all. 

Clapping came from behind him and he turned quickly, the movement making his head spin. The Russian stood there,  clapping and chuckling. 

"Very well," Ivan said, addressing Alfred. "You can keep him for tonight. I shall wait for another night, when your bond is not so strong. But make sure to fuck him hard tonight, yes? The drug will make him suffer otherwise."
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Alfred had planned on just taking a moment to breath and getting right back up but he found it was so much easier to just lay there. It was scary knowing that his body wanted to give up while he didn't. The back of his eyelids providing a comforting blackness that was too heavy to remove.

He felt a hand on his forehead and nearly smacked it away thinking that it was Ivan after him again but the touches were far too gentle for that. His eyes pried open to see Arthur above him, the vision swimming a bit and going double for a moment but it was definatly Arthur.

Then that horrible voice cuts in and he turns his head just enough to see Ivan. He barely hears what he says but gets the jist of it. He just frowns and turns back to Arthur, moving painfully slow and sitting up. "I'm sorry.." He says as he tries to stand, making it to a wobbly lean against the wall. 'Let's..go."
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Arthur scrambled to support his partner, ignoring his raging hard-on and trembling. He'd messed up again, he knew it. They'd gained a few leads from tonight but had it really been worth Alfred getting hurt? "Yes," he gasped, his skin burning feverishly, "let's go, love." He eyed Ivan warily, turning away upon seeing him occupied with other people. "Don't rush yourself," he told Alfred, wrapping an arm around his waist and tugging him towards the door. 

Somehow, they made it back to the dorm room in one piece, followed by wolf-whistles and drunken jibes. The bulge in his tight shorts was very noticeable, but Arthur concentrated on getting Alfred to safety. 

It took Arthur a few tries to unlock the door, and when it opened he all but fell into the room, giving an agonised moan. He kicked the door shut behind them and curled into a ball on the floor, lacing his fingers together and tucking his hands underneath his chin. Trembling, he squeezed his thighs together and shut his eyes, trying to will his erection away. It didn't work. 

"A-Alfred," he moaned, "f-first aid-- you need--"
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Alfred was thankful for the support and leans against Arthur as they exited the room. He notices that Arthur's skin is extremely warm. At first he wants to cuddle into it but a reasonable part of him wonders if Arthur himself is alright. He mumbles out a concerned question, ignoring the passers by.
"Arthur..I'm sorry. You alright..?"

Alfred tumbles into the room after Arthur, nearly tripping over the other in the floor. He falls to his knees beside him, caught between wanting to crawl into bed wanting to help his partner who was obviously in pain.

"What..What can I do to help?" Alfred asks, ever the one to offer his assistance even as he is on the verge of blacking out. "I dun need anything. " He slurs out, more in exhaustion then anything. "You look worse then me." He says managing a chuckle.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:22 pm

"Don't--you don't need to do anything," Arthur gasped, "not for me. Get the first-aid box in my bag -- I'll try to clean you up--" He moaned then, and forced himself into a sitting position. The floor felt freezing against his bare legs, even though he knew that it wasn't actually that cold. He felt like he was overheating. His shorts felt so constricting and he squeezed his eyes shut, his hips jerking once, desperately seeking relief.

It was ironic that after all the men who had been after him that night, here he was aroused beyond belief with someone who would never voluntarily fuck him. He let out a half-sob, half-laugh and fell against his partner's chest, shaking his head. Even through the feverish heat enveloping his body, he could still feel Alfred's warmth. "Y-you should go sit on the bed," he moaned, hands shaking. He struggled to his hands and knees. "I'm all right, I just--" he gave up speaking then, his breath coming in ragged pants.

They made it to the bedroom and Arthur perched himself unsteadily on the edge of Alfred's bed, tilting dangerously to the side. He dragged the first aid box towards him but couldn't get the clasp undone.
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Alfred didn't make a move to get up off the floor, the cold tiles, felt good on his cheek. The icy feeling keeping him awake, like putting ice against his forming bruises on his face.

Alfred opens his eyes again, looking down at Arthur. He reaches out one arm to pat him on the shoulder, fingers lingering there. "Look, I know the guy said that drug had some nasty effects. That you.." His face would have flushed had he any embarrassment left to spare. "..need to take care of yourself. So please go do whatever it takes. I'll be here waiting for you once your done. Then I'll let you first aid me to your heart's content, alright?"

He sits up, body feeling unusually heavy and scoots his way over to the bed, propping himself up until he can get onto it. He reaches over and flips the first aid clasp for Arthur since he sees him having trouble with it before collapsing back onto his pillows.

He wishes he could wake up and this night have all been a dream. It had been a horrible way to start out their first night undercover, he thinks. The party had been more strenuous then he had thought and right now he couldn't make out anything that might be helpful to their case. All the information in his brain was locked away currently somewhere under a mass of bruises and scraps unable to be accessed until he could fix himself.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:52 pm

God, every time that Alfred touched him, Arthur's head spun and a breathless moan escaped him. "Sorry," he gasped, patting awkwardly at Alfred's knee, "I want to help but-- I can't-- oh, I can't think... Or concentrate..." Shaking, he fumbled with the clasp and zip on his shorts but they wouldn't come undone. Frustrated, he palmed at his cock, but it wasn't enough. There wasn't enough friction. "Alfred," he moaned desperately, "Alfred, I can't, I need--"

Before he knew what he was doing, he was kneeling in front of his partner, his hands fisted in the American's shirt. Panting, he shuffled forward until he was straddling one of Alfred's legs and ground down against it, moaning.  "A-Alfred, please--"
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:12 pm

"I-I know. It's okay." Alfred said looking off to the side, or at least trying to with Arthur right there in front of him.

He reaches out hesitantly to help as Arthur can't seem to handle the functions of a zipper in his state of mind but recoiled a bit as his shirt is grabbed. His hands fly to the first place they can think of and that is Arthur's sides. He wants to move away from the grinding but he can't think, can't move. So he closes his eyes again trying to remind himself that Arthur has to do this. That for the time they were there he was his boyfriend and not a stranger. Alfred felt increasingly uncomfortable though. Still something in his has to ask.

"Please what?" He really doesn't want to know the answer to that, he thinks. He's been hearing it all night and he is afraid that he is going to be asked to do something that he just can't. Can't physically at the moment and can't mentally without being scared somehow.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Arthur could hear how uncomfortable Alfred and drew back slightly, which took a surprising amount of willpower. "Oh, fuck," he panted resuming his fumbling with his shorts. They stubbornly remained fastened and he cried out frustratedly. He couldn't beg Alfred to fuck him, he knew. It wouldn't be fair to the lad. If he hadn't made a move by then, Arthur knew that the American wasn't going to. 

"Sorry," he gasped, scrambling backwards on his knees and nearly tipping off the side of the bed, "fuck, I'm sorry, please, you don't have to-- I need to-- fuck-- please-- I can't--" He tried to force a hand down the front of his shorts but they were tight, too tight and he couldn't reach his cock.  

Arthur knew that he was quickly becoming incoherent, but the thought was clouded, forced behind walls of arousal and lust. He had no idea what he was begging for, he just needed to come, probably several times before his body calmed down. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Alfred doesn't like what he is hearing, not the pleas and moans and begging. No what he doesn't like is the pain in the other's voice. It makes Alfred so conflicted. He hates having people suffer and despite everything he had grown rather fond of Arthur. He just has to do something.

Hesitantly he reaches out, seeing Arthur's distress with his shorts and fights his arms away from his crotch long enough to battle with the zipper in question. He manages to give it a good yank and it breaks off. "Oops" Alfred says weakly, but at least those short are open now.

Figuring he's done his part, Alfred rolls over on his bed and curls up trying to pretend that he doesn't hear the noises and the movements of his partner beside him. He is groggy and unbelievably tired, body already aching from the many bruises that will surely litter his body in the morning. His vision never quite clears up either, remaining a haze over his eyes.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Arthur wasn't sure what Alfred had done exactly, but suddenly the zip was open and the only thing still between his hand and his cock was the tiny slip of underwear hed managed to fit beneath the shorts. Arthur tugged the shorts down, finally losing his balance and toppling off the bed with a thump. He paid it no mind, though, and quickly pulled his underwear down until both his underwear and his shorts were nestled around his knees. Propping himself up against the bed, Arthur grasped his cock and let out a relieved moan. 

"Oh, fuck," he gasped, fisting his cock and quickly drawing his hand up and down the blushing pink length. He settled into a hard and fast rhythm, wanting nothing more than to orgasm and get this over and done with. "Oh, oh--" He could feel the familiar tightening in his gut and fisted himself harder. "Oh, aaahhhhh--" with a cry he came, coating his hand in semen. Breathing heavily, he bowed his head. But it wasn't over. His skin still burned, and his cock very quickly became hard once again. With a frustrated cry, he began to fist himself again. The sound of flesh on flesh filled the small bedroom, but Arthur paid it no mind. He couldn't focus on anything but the feel of his hand on his cock. 

By the time his third orgasm hit, he was sobbing and gasping, his chest too tight and his body too hot. He couldn't breathe and as he lay sprawled beside the bed he retched, alcohol and tea and whatever else he'd eaten over the day rushing back up and burning the inside of his throat. There was a sticky mess of semen in his lap and on his fingers and he knew that he should clean up his mess but the world was going black. "A-Al--" he gasped once more, and passed out. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Alfred lays awake for a while, wishing he couldn't hear those sounds but he does anyways.

He isn't quite sure when he falls into unconsciousness but he does. When he wakes up he tries to roll over only to have a loud protest as everything just hurts. All over his body is screaming for him to stay still and stop being crazy moving around. He manages to get onto his back and stares up at the ceiling. Fuzzy white stares back at him. He rubs his eyes and it doesn't go away.

Then he smells something awful and crunches up his nose hiding it under the covers. The smell triggers the memories of last night to come to the forwards again. Alfred lifts the blanket to look down at himself and see's he is still on in his tight jeans and Arthur's black shirt.

Speaking of Arthur, Alfred rolls his head, looking side to side. He doesn't see him on the other bed in the room. He hopes that he hadn't left. He hopes that Arthur is alright..He hopes..he hopes last night never happens again. He doesn't think he can take the hit to his ego or his feelings like that again. He had utterly failed at being a hero. Some cop he was, not even being able to handle a college party.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Arthur woke to a sharp pain in his head, causing him to instinctively curl up and grasp at his temples. The movement caused him to retch, his body spasming on the floor. There was nothing left to expel from his stomach except bile, which bubbled its way up his throat and left him hacking and coughing, blinking through his tears. There was something dry and flaky coating his hands and he stared at them uncomprehendingly for a moment before bits and pieces of the night before came rushing back. 

It was semen. 

An unbidden sob fought its way up Arthur's throat at the realisation. Oh God, what had he done? How far had he pushed Alfred? He remembered going to the party, and flashes of truth or dare, and Alfred fighting with Ivan and Francis convulsing on the floor. He vaguely recalled arriving back at their dorm room. But everything else was lost in a swirl of darkness. Who had he slept with? He sobbed again weakly, pushing himself up with trembling arms. Who was on the bed? Please, he thought. Please, let it be anyone other than Alfred.  
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:52 pm

He hears movement off to the side of the bed that is followed by heart wrenching sounds. He rolls some more, wincing at the feeling of his muscles protesting and peeks over the side of the bed.

It is a mess down there, dried fluid and wet bile mixed together Alfred himself was a mess but of a different kind. Covered in dried blood and purple splotches across his face, namely a particularly ugly one next to his right eye that had swelled up overnight.

"Arthur..." He says and that's all he gets out before he looses the words. What was someone supposed to say after something like this? Good morning? He was glad though that Arthur seemed to be moving pretty well. He hadn't been hurt too badly.

He tries to meet Arthur's eyes only to blink surprised. Things are still a bit blurry. He can't make out Arthur's expression, just the outline of his face and those eyebrows.

"Arthur.." He tries again. "I can't see very well."
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:07 am

"Fuck," he muttered, reaching out a come-covered hand before changing his mind and retracting it. At least Alfred seemed to still be fully clothed, he supposed. But that wasn't important right now. Blurry vision, hours after being struck? Arthur wracked his brain for what might be wrong, but he couldn't think of anything. He was having a hard enough time trying to keep from spilling his guts onto the ground again. 

He propped himself up against the bed, limbs still weak and trembling but surprisingly not sore. The only sore part of him was the side of his face where Ivan had backhanded him; it felt tender, but it probably wouldn't have been bad enough to bruise. The skin around his wrists was another matter entirely -- Arthur couldn't really remember much at all, but seemed to recall his arms being restrained at some point.

It was probably good that he'd vomited the night before; whatever had been absorbed into his bloodstream had probably left his system by now, leaving his body confused and weakened. He didn't do drugs. Sure, he drank a lot but he hadn't even touched a cigarette since he'd been about fourteen, so his body wasn't used to coping with the stresses of narcotics. University students living on campus probably encountered drugs every other day. 

"Fuck," he repeated. "We need to get you to the medical centre. Let's get you changed and cleaned up a little." He staggered into the bathroom and splashed his face with water before wetting one of the face cloths provided. He hurried back to Alfred's bed and gently dabbed at the dried blood. 

"I'm sorry," he said then in a small voice. He knew that he had so much to apologise for. For not using the chemical cooling packs in his bag to settle the swelling before it got so bad. For making Alfred uncomfortable and constantly putting him on the spot. For being stupid enough to get drugged. For being an awful partner. For making him feel like he had to prove something, when Arthur really wasn't  worth anything anyway. He searched through Alfred's bags for some loose, light clothing and offered them to his partner, repeating his apology all the while. 

He felt absolutely wretched, but knew that his feelings weren't important in the least. Alfred was hurt and it was his fault. He deserved to feel sick to his stomach with worry and guilt. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:02 am

Alfred leaned back onto the bed once Arthur was up. He groaned out a protest. "No, I don't wanna go." He says taking a careful breath, his ribs felt like they were bruised as well.

He winced at the cloth on his face but it felt pleasantly cool and Arthur was gentle. He lay still as Arthur toke care of him like he had wished he had done last night. Not that he blamed him, far from it. He knew that Arthur hadn't been in any state to help him.

He was about to say thank you for the help now but Arthur beat him to it saying sorry. Alfred just look up at him confused. "Why sorry?" He asks knowing that his stupid partner probably blamed himself and Alfred wasn't about to have that.

The apologies kept coming though and eventually Alfred held up a hand to tell Arthur to stop. When that didn't work he reached out and pulled the shorter boy to him. He tried to hide the wince as he held Arthur to his chest.

"Hey now..stop that." He says quietly. "I don't want to hear you being sorry for something you couldn't have helped. It could have just as easily been me who had gotten the drugged cup."
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum