Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

3 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 8 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:58 pm

The rain was coming from all sides, it was a given that they would both get soaked. The white fabric of Arthur's shirt clung to his skin and hid literally nothing as it took on a see-through look to it. He had started to shiver as a small hut came into view and Arthur quickly latched on, pointing to it.

"There! Alfred!" Once inside it was simple, almost bare. Indeed the King had made this with his friends but it was so long ago that everything inside was lost forever. Arthur started to unbutton his clingy white shirt gone see through, it was all he had there but it was wet. And besides, Alfred wouldn't mind.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 8 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by King of Spades Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:58 am

The shelter protected both from the downpour but that was it. The front was completely open with no wall to keep them from the chill of the fresh air. Alfred shivered; his shirt clung to his skin uncomfortably; his blond hair, darkened from the water, was stuck against his face in an odd and messy way (though his cowlick was as invincible as ever).

Alfred was about to suggest they take off their soaked clothes, but Arthur was already in the middle of stripping down. It shouldn't have happened but looking at Arthur all dripping and shirtless made Alfred blush as if it was his first time looking at his husband in the nude.

He turned away, still flustered and suddenly embarrassed. Hesitantly, he pulled his shirt through his head. His muscular back, defined by intensive exercising, revealed itself behind the sticky garment.

"It's cold...and there's nothing we could make fire of."

Great. Now they were half bare and shivering.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:45 am

Arthur discarded his shirt on the floor and moved towards his King, winding his arms around his waist. He perhaps knew something that would warm them up, but he wasn't 100% sure his King would want that.

"We could. . . .share body heat?" Arthur grinned a little, trying his best to be sexy. He shifted his hips, pressing himself close to Alfred.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Alfred laughed nervously. "Darling, this sounds like a cheap erotic tale." Why was he suddenly so nervous? This wasn't anything new but he still found himself feeling awkward. His blush did not fade away once Arthur was pressed against him. He turned his head to look away with a shy smile.

"I think...yeah...we could share body heat," he rubbed the back of his head with a sheepish smile.

Now, he figured he probably had to do the first move but found himself unable to move. He felt awkward because, yes, because this place was basically his playground when he was a kid.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Arthur sensed his apprehension and gave Alfred a quick peck, smiling. "We don't have to if you don't want. It's all right." He laid his ear over Alfred's head and closed his eyes, listening to the steady thrumming.

"We can share heat like this. . ." If Arthur was honest with himself he would admit that he liked being held by Alfred. He liked the safety and comfort the other's strong arms provided, and how comfortable they were. Not to mention just how attractive his husband was. Arthur was truly happy to be married to this man, the one he knew would protect and care for him.

Not that he was some weak wife who needed protecting, but. . .in all honesty, if Alfred hadn't known to be in the library and if he wasn't there to get his friends out, something horrible may have happened. He shuddered to think of the outcome, but it was very clear. He would, perhaps, need a shield after all.

Arthur doesn't mind that, though. Not as much as he thought he would, or thinks he should. It's all right. He loves Alfred and he knows Alfred loves him, and they both want the other to be as happy as possible. That's how their wonderful marriage works.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:04 am

His natural temperature had always been particularly warm, so he wrapped his arms around Arthur and kept him in a tight embrace to keep the other warm; he didn't want his husband to catch a cold during a supposed to be memorable vacation. He really had to chuckle at Arthur's understanding, he was such a sweetheart. "I'm sorry it ended up like this. We'll have to postpone the picnic for tomorrow, I'm afraid."

"But you know, you look goddamn hot when you're all wet. But aren't you cold?" He couldn't help but feel concerned over Arthur's well-being, because admittedly they didn't know each other that well yet, so Alfred wasn't too sure about how easily the other could catch a cold or any other illnesses.

The sound of rain isolated them from the rest of the world. Nothing else could be heard, no animals, no rustlings, nothing but the song of rain. It was peaceful in its own way.

"I love you," he suddenly said out of nothing, as if he'd just realised. But it wasn't because he'd just realised, it was rather that the feeling of falling in love had struck him once again. And it seemed that it was going to happen again and again. Realisation won't only hit him once, apparently.

He tilted his head slightly to kiss Arthur on the mouth, moving on the other's still wet lips, tasting the rain. Closing his eyes he deepened the kiss.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:59 pm

"The picnic can wait, we have a lot of time." He smiled, snuggling into his king. This was a comfortable hold. His question made Arthur feel warm inside, the small fact that his King cared made him happy. "I have a tendency to get cold but I think it will be okay."

The confession made him even happier than the care did, he knew he would never get tired of hearing those words. "I love you too." Arthur willingly pulled himself into the kiss, running his fingers through Alfred's hair. His tongue ran along Alfred's lip, he wanted to taste his love and share his feelings of raw emotion with the other.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Alfred willingly parted his lips to let Arthur's tongue explore the cave of his mouth. He didn't even try to dominate the kiss, loving the amazing technique of Arthur's tongue playing hide and seek with his own. It teased him in a subtle way and Alfred loved it. He had cradled Arthur's face and could feel the soft and yet distinctive jawline.

After what seemed like an eternity but still not enough, Alfred broke the kiss noisily and breathed in some much needed air. He touched Arthur's moist and kiss-swollen lips, looked down at him with an intent gaze. "They didn't touch this, right?" His thumb rubbed over Arthur's lips. "Cause it's all mine..."

He repeated the word 'mine' like a mantra that was supposed to protect his possession. His Queen.

Now he had to think about his Will and Jack, the ones who had failed in their friendship, and it made him boil in rage again. Memories of them playing at this lake and inside the shelter appeared so false. And the previous nostalgia disappeared.

Alfred, free of his inhibitions, attacked Arthur's lips again.

A playground from when he was a kid, huh? He'll simply make this place a new kind of playground.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:23 am

"No, they didn't. ." Arthur murmured against his King's warm thumb, leaning into the soft caress. If he weren't so in love the possessiveness might have bothered him, but rather he felt the same way. While he knew his King had a duty to his people, he was also his Alfred. His husband to have and to hold. Forever.

The messy kiss wasn't expected, but was very welcome. He kneaded his own, pink lips against Alfred's, reaching his fingers up to wave through his husbands hair. He used this as leverage to pull Alfred closer to him, deepening the kiss as much as possible.

If Alfred was now in the mood for a bit of activity he wasn't going to complain or question. Just enjoy.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:59 am

Arthur's sudden tug made him lose his balance and both toppled over, landing on the worn rugs that were spread out on the floor. "Ouff, sorry sweety, I think I squashed you," he laughed and looked at his husband apologetically. "I hope I didn't bruise you..."

He let his gaze wander over Arthur's body to check if he was alright and hissed once he noticed a slight bruise over his hips, probably from where his elbow had landed. "Oh my God, I'm sorry! I hurt you!" Alfred's expression was filled with guilt and a lost helplessness. Of all people to hurt Arthur it was himself.

He begged for forgiveness with kisses on the bruised skin.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:25 pm

When Alfred landed on top of Arthur he let out a pained groan, trapped under his husbands larger body. There was a sharp, stabbing pain in his hip that coursed through his body each time he tried to move it, and it was hard to concentrate on the words Alfred was saying.

His tailbone hurt from where it collided with the floor and the rest of his body was in plain shock. Alfred's panicked tone and kisses helped him to focus and he looked down to see Alfred gently kissing a large purple and black bruise forming on his hip. That explained why it hurt to move.

"Ahh. . ." He tried to get into a position that didn't hurt as much and reached out to lightly touch Alfred's hair. "It's all right, you didn't mean to. . ." He knew Alfred would never hurt him on purpouse. In fact, the fall had been his fault. He didn't blame his King at all and yet here Alfred was, begging for forgiveness that wasn't required in the first place. It was incredibly sweet.

"My love, I will be fine. . .it hurts now, but when the rain lets up we can go back to the castle and put ice on it." He wanted Alfred to stop worrying, it was only a bruise (though a particularly nasty looking one).
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:09 am

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Alfred looked like he was on the verge of crying, his lower lip quivered.

He softly touched the purple coloured spot and immediately withdrew as Arthur hissed, and he apologised again, cursing his clumsy nature. For a long time he was only staring at the nasty looking bruise, guilt apparent in his expression. He really needed to control his near inhuman strength.

He subtly glanced up to meet Arthur's eyes and turned his attention right back to the bruise he's left. Slowly, he lowered his head, closed his eyes and gave it a tentative lick. He repeated the same with longer licks, letting his tongue roam over the hurting skin with vibrating hums.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Arthur shivered when he felt his King's warm tongue over the aching skin. It didn't hurt like it did when he touched it, in fact it made it feel a little better. He was glad his husband was here and being so caring with him, even though the bruise was his own fault.

"Thank you, Alfred. . .that helps it feel better." He smiled down at his King, trying to convey that he wasn't angry at all with him for falling down. It wasn't his fault.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Alfred smiled at Arthur, blue eyes darkened in a new found lust. "I'm sorry," he whispered, pushing himself on eye level with Arthur and kissing his lips delicately. His mouth seemed to be particularly active today, one moment it was on Arthur's, not long after it was working on Arthur's exposed neck. He licked the pale skin, loving the distinctive taste of Arthur, mixed with the taste of rain and forest.

It was so easy to break the Queen beneath him, with his strength it was. Whenever Arthur was in his arms, he was at his mercy. It was a lie if he was to say he didn't enjoy the feeling of power over his husband. "Do you trust me Arthur?" He said, voice barely audible. His nose took in the scent of Arthur, seemingly glued to the other's neck.

Next he kissed Arthur, an open-mouthed mess of tongue and teeth.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Arthur locked one arm around Alfred's neck, returning the kiss with all the passion he held. Kissing his King was easily one of his favourite things to do, it never got old. To him it embodied to love and affection Alfred held for Arthur.

He pulled back when the need for air became too great, smiling at Alfred. "Of course I do. I trust you with my life." He gave a short, sweet kiss and nuzzled close to his King.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:25 pm

"Mhm...I wouldn't be too sure about that."

And suddenly Alfred had his previously discarded shirt in his hand; he eyed it with a calculating expression, trying to figure out the best way to do what he was about to do. He decided to only use the sleeve. The whole shirt was still wet but it shouldn't be a problem, Alfred thought.

Without very much of a warning the sleeve was wrapped to cover Arthur's eyes; it was long enough for a second wrap. Of course, Arthur's surprised gasp didn't go unnoticed. "What about now? Can you still say you trust me?" He kissed the corner of Arthur's lips.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 am

Arthur shivered, the blind fold being new and confusing. But surely Alfred wouldn't hurt him, right? even if he was blind folded. "Of course I do. You're my husband." He was confident that whatever Alfred was going to do, he would do it with care.

"I know you'll never hurt me." He smiled, reaching for his King to hug. Being blinded was scary, but it wasn't ask if someone was going to gallop in and kidnap him from his King. If that were to happen Alfred would kill them.

He was safe and he knew it.

Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:14 am

Somehow, Arthur's absolute trust hurt him. He shouldn't entrust his own life to a man like him, not when it was so easy for Alfred to break the man below him; he's heard of love capable of destruction. What if there was a time where his love would grow to such an extend that-
Alfred gulped and shook his head with eyes tightly shut. Negative thoughts like these weren't healthy for him or for his love life. Instead he should be happy.

To lighten the mood he decided to tease his little Arthur for a bit. "Aren't you gaining a bit of weight?" He teasingly rubbed around Arthur's belly, tickling his navel along the way.

Lying on the rugs was comfortable albeit smelly. No wonder, it had been months since his last visit.

Alfred positioned himself above Arthur, this time being extra careful not to crush his husband, and kissed him deeply.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:36 am

Arthur giggled when Alfred tickled him, not at all phased by the teasing. He knew his King would never really insult him, not since he'd made that confession their first night together.

Arthur willingly pressed himself into that kiss, ignoring the smell of the room and focusing on the musk of his husband instead. He wound his arms around Alfred's back, lightly trailing his fingers up and down the others spine.

"You have me blindfolded, now what's your plan. .?" In nay other circumstance the blindfold would have been gone in seconds, but he trusted his King and knew that if it was ever too much he could stop it.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:02 pm

He almost awwwed and babytalked at Arthur's adorable giggles, he grabbed the rosy cheeks and pinched them affectionately. Okay, this was definitely not the right atmosphere for a bondage session. Both just successfully killed the sexy. "Ah...I fail so hard..." he murmured.

Now he only had to rescue the hot moment with a bit of seduction. Shouldn't be too difficult to pull off, he thought.

Alfred lowered his body, their nipples touched, only barely but the contact was there, the sensation clearly felt by both Alfred and Arthur. A first nuzzle led to slight bites on Arthur's earlobe, Alfred then brushed his lips around the same spot. "How about you decide? Tell me? This is all about you today."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Arthur groaned when he felt Alfred's nipples brush his own and arched his back up into the other. The fact that he couldn't see Alfred's next movements made his skin hyper sensitive to touch, it was exciting to not know where Alfred would go next.

"Mmh. . .my choice, hmm?" Arthur bit his own lip, trying to think. "Why don't you give me a kiss then? A nice, long one." He knew it was vanilla, but it's best to start out slow, isn't it? And besides that he loved his King's kisses. Though he had never really kissed anyone else, he knew he never wanted to because no one else could compare.

"And after that I want you to fuck me so hard you have to carry me back to the castle." He said it in the huskiest voice possible, trying to make it incredibly sexy.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:26 am

Taking Arthur then and there was a tempting idea, foreplay be damned, especially after listening to Arthur's infamous words of seduction. He could barely surpress a moan from escaping his lips.

"You're so dirty..." he whispered into Arthur's ears and rubbed dangerously close against the other's crotch, his knee moving inbetween. "I don't know if I want to pay you that favour, Isabella's gonna see us," he teased. "She's a virgin, you know."

Alfred chuckled and kissed his Arthur. It was a long kiss, tender and filled to the brim with love. He smiled into the kiss and playfully licked around the corners of Arthur's lips. Occasionally, he would also suck around his husband's lower lip.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Arthur's legs spread easily for Alfred, inviting his King in. He groaned at the teasing, easily aroused by the other's actions and whispers. "Isabella can watch, she needs to grow up some time."

Arthur pressed closely into that kiss, pouring just as much love back into it. He loved kisses, he loved Alfred, it was the perfect match. When they separated for air he smiled. "What about my second request?"
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Alfred smirked. "Right away. Because you like to be filled so much..."

He attacked Arthur's neck with licks and bites, not really caring for any marks that might appear, but then again, he'd never cared. His hands were all over Arthur, touched everything that could be touched. Letting his fingers graze over Arthur's sensitive nipples, he realised that the chill temperature had left the nubs stiff.

"You spread your legs so easily, Arthur. What's the matter?"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Arthur groaned, his back arching up into Alfred's warm hands. He loved being touched and claimed by his love and he wanted to return the favor with a few bites of his own but with the blindfold it would prove impossible.

He wrapped his legs around Alfred's waist, grinding into the other. "Nothing at all, I'm yours and so when you want access you'll have it. Always."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next