Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

3 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 9 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by King of Spades Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:10 am

"Always? Even when you're reading in the library, can I take you? Even when we're in the middle of work, can I pull you away and take you? My craving for you is kinda insatiable you see," he was already starting to unlace Arthur's boots, determined to have his husband naked below him as soon as possible.

While he was still undressing Arthur, he paid special attention to the bruised hip and placed butterfly kisses on it and let his tongue glide in a sensual way. This was a good opportunity for him to show how much he worshipped his Arthur. The Queen didn't need to see it, he merely had to feel the intensity of his passion.

"Just concentrate on the sound of rain and my touch as I fuck you hard," he fondled over Arthur's growing erection which was making itself noticeable through the cloth of his trousers. "So hard that you'll scream my name and plead for more, cause you'll completely lose your mind. How about that?"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18] - Page 9 Empty Re: Chronicles and Myth [Warning R-18]

Post by Queen of Spades Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:07 am

"Any time." He wanted his King to believe that, he would always be open for him. There were no restrictions because he knew his King was courteous and loving, he didn't have to say that the King could have him any time except when he wasn't feeling well, because he knew that if he wasn't feeling well Alfred wouldn't ask to have sex. He knew he could trust his love, and he fully intended on doing so. "I love you, and I am yours just as you are mine."

He reached his hands up until he found his King, gently rubbing wherever his hands landed. He did feel the unwavering love in every kiss, lick, and gentle motion. It filled his heart up and made him ache, falling more and more in love with his precious King. He didn't think love like this was possible, but here it was displaying itself so sweetly.

He knew he didn't have to say 'I love you' as he gasped when Alfred stroked him through his pants. The other knew well enough. The King's heavy, lust-filled words made him crave exactly what he was promised, and he thrust into the others hand. "Oh please, please do. Please fill me and fuck me and make me beg for more, please."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:55 am

Alfred groaned at Arthur's begging, his own member immediately awoken and springing to life instantly. He muttered out a low curse, blaming his newlywed hormones.

It proved itself to be rather difficult to strip Arthur, the breeches clung to the skin because of them bein rain-soaked. Alfred eventually managed to free Arthur's legs with a bit of an effort and he didn't waste any time to pay special attention to Arthur's perfectly shaped legs. Grabbing his husband's knee joint, the right left was lifted to his lips where he kissed the smooth skin, working himself up and down Arthur's calf and inner thigh.

As Arthur's right leg was lifted, more of his throbbing penis and hole was revealed, giving Alfred a perfect sight. The King was instantly overwhelmed with want. "I can see it, Arthur."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:12 am

Arthur groaned as his body was twisted and toyed with the way his King wanted. He was a willing doll for Alfred, a person who would do whatever the other asked of him. Always. As the pants finally came off he breathed a sigh of relief, they were wet and uncomfortable. Alfred movements suggested that while he had unclothed Arthur, he was still wearing everything.

Unacceptable. "A-Alfred. ." He moaned around the delicate kisses being paid to his legs. "You. . .you have to undress as well. . ." He wouldn't be able to see his King's perfectly sculpted body, but he would be able to feel it. Arthur was incredibly turned on by the friction of skin on skin.

And Alfred's words. He could feel the cool air on his member and entrance and he arched his back, craving something else there. Anything. "Ahh, please my love. . .touch me. . ."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:48 am

With a smile on his face Alfred slowly stripped from the rest of his clothing, the heavy boots carelessly thrown around his back. He shivered as his sensitive skin touched the cool air, making him move closer to Arthur as to seek more warmth. Finally their bodies met and they fit so well together, as if made to be one. Alfred kissed Arthur's lips and slowly slid his hand along his husband's side, went lower and lower.

"Where do you want me to touch you, honey?" He asked and caressed Arthur's inner thigh, around his hip bone, but never his penis. Teasing Arthur was fun and arousing as well, for he always became so needy and bluntly said what he wanted.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Arthur groaned and bucked his hips in frustration. He knew what Alfred was doing and what he wanted, but damnit Arthur wanted to be touched. "I want you to stroke me." He tried to shift himself so Alfred would grab it. "I want you to touch my cock and pump it and I want to feel you prepare me."

He was so desperate, Alfred. He needed his King so much. He loved his King, he wanted his King, he should get his King. he was Queen after all, wasn't he? Arthur bucked once more, trying to encourage that wandering hand of Alfred's.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:18 am

Preparing Arthur. He silently cursed when he was reminded that they had come unprepared. They hadn't brought any lubrication to the lake, none of them had planned to make love. Of course not, the proper place was in bed; at least that's what they thought prior to this incident. And now...they were in this situation with both men in extreme arousal, both needy and really desperate to get off. And they had no lubrication oil. "Shit...there's nothing to prepare you...I will not hurt you, so don't tell me to take you dry," he said in a warning voice.

Maybe he should simply jerk Arthur off, he was terribly disappointed but there was no other way. It hadn't been too long since they last had sex and Arthur might have been still a bit loose but Alfred did not want to risk anything.

He sighed. Kissing Arthur he slowly moved his hand to close around his husband's penis.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:47 am

Arthur gasped and bucked his hips when Alfred gripped his penis, trying to pull away from the kiss. He wondered about another form of lubrication that they might be able to use, because he desperately wanted his King. He didn't want it dry, that would hurt too much and we would gain no pleasure. He had a far better idea.

"What. . .A-Alfred, nnh. ." He tried to focus his thoughts between the jolts of pleasure. "W-What about my mouth? I'll use s-spit." He needed /something/.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:30 pm

Alfred looked down at Arthur with a confused stare, not really knowing the reason why he had pulled away from the kiss. But then he heard Arthur's suggestion and gulped. "W-would it be enough?" Despite himself he lightly placed two fingers near Arthur's lips, offering them for Arthur to coat with his saliva.

He was still unsure of course but maybe it was worth a try.

Meanwhile he kept rubbing along Arthur's penis in sensual motions, his hand gliding over the head delicately and teased the slit occasionally.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:52 am

Arthur moaned and opened his mouth for the two fingers. At first he sucked a bit tentatively, but then he started to run his tongue all around them in an almost hungry fashion. The fingers didn't really taste good, but that didn't matter. He needed them to be wet enough so he could get what he wanted.

His head bobbed a little as he worked and finally he pulled back, licking his lips. "That will do, right?" He bucked his hips, wanting so desperately to feel his King touch him. So much.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Alfred nodded and didn't waste any more time to finally push two digits all at once in Arthur's hole. He had to be quick as the wet fingers were soon going to be dry again. He simply hoped that it didn't hurt too much. As an attempt to lead Arthur's attention to something else than the pain, he continued stroking Arthur's hard member but always slowed down whenever he felt the other approaching his climax.

Another finger joined the others, this time Alfred had to help along by sucking on his fingers to make them wet again. The King searched around to find that spot that made Arthur scream in pleasure. He knew the Queen was beginning to enjoy the intruding digits, if the rocking motions of his hips were something to go by.

"I wanna be inside of you...why you seduce me so much?"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Arthur groaned, lifting his hips with Alfred's casual thrusts. He wanted this so badly that the slight burn caused by poor lubrication didn't even register. Yes, it hurt a little, but Arthur wanted it. there was no way he would tell Alfred about the slightly unpleasant feeling.

"B-Because. . ." He opened his eyes half way, panting up at his King. "I am your Q-Queen, and only I may." He moaned louder as Alfred struck particularly deep inside, feeling himself burn with need. "Please put it in, please fuck me!" Arthur needed it so much, he needed to feel his King claim him over and over, thrust in and out.

He needed to feel like he was Alfred's and only Alfred's. He needed to wash away the touch of the others. Please, give it to him.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Moaning, Alfred buried his head against Arthur's neck and devoured the heated skin as if he was really going to eat it up. Alfred smirked against Arthur's stretched out neck the moment his fingers pulled out of his husband's hole, next thing he did was spitting onto his hand (he swore to himself to never ever do that in his life for a second time. He simply had to have lubrication ready whenever he was with Arthur.) and coated his penis with his royal saliva. He cringed at his own action, but lusting kings could not be stopped that easily.

One tempting idea was to tease Arthur a little bit more, if only his own erection hadn't had an own will and was almost magnetically drawn towards Arthur's entrance.

He made sure to tighten the alternative blindfold, Arthur was not supposed to see. It was all about feelings today. Taking deep breath he took hold of his hard penis and aligned it in front of Arthur's welcoming entrance. Alfred closed his eyes and concentrated on the sound of heavy rain pattering, suddenly finding it comforting. A low moan escaped his lips as he slowly pushed in, eyes still closed and ears listening to the rain. He had to do it slow as it was harder to penetrate without proper preparation but they had time and the rain to soothe their senses.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:12 am

The lack or proper lubrication made Alfred's entry burn and Arthur had to bite his lower lip to keep from hissing. He didn't want his King to stop, never would he want that. What he did need was time to adjust. He tried to focus instead on the sound of the rain and the feel of his King's hands. The blindfold made every other sense heightened and sharper, he could feel every little breath and light touch.

This was love, Arthur decided as he adjusted himself to Alfred's width. The other hadn't moved at all and was instead waiting for Arthur's cue. He knew the second Alfred pulled back it would hurt a little, but that was fine. Arthur could deal with a little bit of pain before pleasure.

He nodded his head in confirmation and bit his lip as Alfred pulled out.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:41 am

It was self-evident that it would hurt, and even with the blindfold, he simply knew that Arthur was squeezing his eyes shut in pain and was fighting to keep a straight expression. The penetration was never too nice of a feeling, he knew it by his admittedly detailed observation on his husband while they were having sex.

But Arthur didn't tell him to stop, so he wanted to continue, right? Now he was bringing Arthur's softening member to life using loving strokes with his hand.

Then, he pulled out half-way, paused, and thrust back in with a strangled moan. He knew it was still painful, so he tenderly caressed Arthur's cheek in an attempt to soothe him. Once again he didn't move immediately. After a while he withdrew his hip in a deliberate pace, pushing right back in, feeling Arthur's walls tightening and yet welcoming him. He licked his lips, eyes closed in concentration.

"Hngh...ah, so tight!"
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:09 pm

After a few good thrusts the pain had ebbed away and was replaced by the pleasure Arthur wanted initially. He moaned loudly to encourage Alfred on since the other couldn't see his desire in his eyes. The tingling, electric feeling was the one he wanted and he could never get enough of it, especially not from Alfred.

He could never get enough of Alfred, never enough kisses, hugs, touches, he always craved more. He loved the man moving above him so completely and desperately that he knew he would do anything for him. Anything at all.

Arthur hooked his legs around Alfred's waist and moved his hips, attempting to match Alfred's thrusts. The blindfold made his pleasure so much more intense and he could feel it in every pore of his body. "A-Alfred. . .hhaahn. . . .I l-love you. . ." He managed to gasp those words out, feeling himself full of love and joy.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Alfred was relieved the moment he sensed Arthur starting to enjoy the sex but he wasn't going to make it boring. That was why he pushed Arthur's legs away from his waist, smirking at the other's surprised gape and insulted frown. And then he pulled out without warning, ignoring Arthur's loud gasp and protesting noises.

He simply grabbed Arthur by the sides of his torso, flipped him over so that he was laying on his stomach, he then guided his husband's body to be on all fours. Alfred sneakily wrapped his arms around Arthur's chest from behind, his erection rubbing against the Queen's bum. The hands playfully twisted the sensitive nipples, his mouth sucked on Arthur's back, leaving several red marks.

His penis alway only grazed Arthur's entrance but didn't actually thrust in.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:03 am

Arthur moaned and whined in anticipation. He desperately wanted his King to push in, to fill him and make him feel so complete. Arthur tried to push back and force Alfred inside but it was hard with his King's hands toying with his sensitive nipples.

The blindfold made his skin so much more sensitive and the electric heat coursing through his body made it hard to concentrate. "P-Please, Alfred. . ." Arthur wasn't above begging at this point. He needed to feel Alfred inside of him.

"I n-need you, I need to feel you filling and stretching me. . ." He whined and thrust his hips back. "F-fuck me, please fuck me. . ."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:42 am

Alfred forced his own moans down, Arthur with his beggings and wanton wiggling wasn't making it easy for him. It wasn't like he was in possession of a particularly strong self-control, no, he could barely stop himself from sticking his thing into Arthur. But he just loved teasing his cute Arthur, especially if he always turned into a needy mess.

"Now that's not very royalty-like, sweetie. You can't beg others to fuck you like that, where's your dignity?" That's what he said, but his hands were still twirling around Arthur's nipples, sometimes pressing. Sometimes he would briefly pump Arthur's penis, all the while collecting the man's precum, using that to wet Arthur's entrance for the second penetration.

Arthur's hips were amazing, moving desperately and begging for him like that.

Alfred leant forward to whisper in a husky tone. "You don't mind looking like a right harlot just to have me inside of you?" He could instantly see Arthur's cheeks turning a soft shade of pink.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:43 pm

It was hard to focus on Alfred's words while he was toying with Arthur's nipples like that. "N-Not. . .royal. . .?" He closed his eyes and tried to ignore the feelings of pleasure. "I. . .d-demand! That you fuck me. Right now!" He tried to sound authorial, even through the moans and whines.

The comment about Arthur being a harlot did embarrass him deeply. He couldn't help how needy he was, he just needed his King. Wanted him. So, so much. "I-I'm. . .your harlot. ." Arthur groaned as Alfred's hand swiped over the tip of his penis, making him shudder. "Please. . ."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Alfred chuckled, Arthur was too cute for words. "Yes, Your Majesty..." He pecked Arthur's cheek and held onto his hips to steady his posture. And finally, finally he was slowly being engulfed by his husband's warmth. The walls tightened and loosened around Alfred's penis, taking him in greedily. The King gasped at the sensation, overwhelmed and floating in a pleasure high. He was never going to get tired of being inside of Arthur, so it seemed.

"I'm...I'm going to move now..." he groaned. The lewd sound of skin slapping against skin formed a harmony with the heavy rain, only their loud moans were disrupting the synchronicity.

Arthur on all fours rocking back and forth to meet Alfred's thrusts, both beings were in love with the feeling of lust - but above all they were in love with each other, body and soul.

Now they were warm.

Alfred rolled his hips while he was deeply buried inside of Arthur, his eyes closed in overwhelming ecstacy and mouth open in a shout for a love declaration that came out as a loud moan of "Yes..."
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Arthur groaned in relief as he felt Alfred push back inside of him, reveling in the electrifying feeling it gave him. The friction that resulted when Alfred moved made him moan loudly, fingers gripping at the rug on the floor. Nothing could compare to this feeling, nothing at all.

The soothing sound of rain outside paired with the moans and cries inside made this all the more erotic for Arthur. "A-Annmgh. . .A-Alfred, f-faster. . ." He pushed himself back against his King and tightened his own muscles to increase both their pleasure.

Arthur loved every inch of this man hovering over him. He trusted him to the most complete degree.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Arthur was tight. No matter how many times they did it, Arthur remained a tight fit and it drove Alfred crazy; he had to lick away the drool from the corners of his mouth. He mustn't forget to breathe. But it was rather difficult with his erection pounding into Arthur in such a fast pace.

The pleasure overwhelmed him so much that he was driven by instinct, resulting in harder thrusts that shook Arthur's body beneath him. Alfred threw his head back in ecstasy. "Hah...ah...can- can you even handle this?" Despite of the penis-active-brain-inactive-mode he still couldn't stop the teasing.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Spades Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:08 am

Arthur fell down to his forearms, mouth open with moans and cries that were pouring out. His whole body was flushed a bright pink hue, flush with desire, and he swung his hips haphazardly back at his King to help move the pace along. This was so good, he was having a hard time making any sort of clear though. Especially when Alfred struck his prostate.

Arthur moaned louder, almost screaming, and his toes curled from the sheer pleasure of it all. "A-Allfred! A-aahhngh-! M-more, please, oh god please more!" The teasing only just registered inside his mind and he swallowed some spit, moaning in return.

"I n-need you. I need you so much. Hmmgh. . ."
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:21 am

"Goddamnit Arthur, slow down, you'll kill me and I'll come right away if you keep it like this," he hissed with his breath coming short, his member felt like it was going to burst. He was already moving with incredible speed, thrusting like a madman, hitting Arthur's prostate every time and making Arthur scream with delight. But his husband was insatiable, he thought with a smile.

Alfred licked the salty sweat off of Arthur's nape and felt the other shiver at the touch. He then smirked as an idea struck him. Humming, he sucked at his finger and slowly pushed it in, joining his own thrusting penis. It was already so tight and the added finger only miraculously fitted in. The King observed Arthur's expression.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next