Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 10 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:15 am

"Really? Well, then why don't you order one you think is good for me?" Arthur asks and orders some fries first and then waiting for Alfred to chose a burger for him as well.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 10 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:17 am

Alfred glanced at the menu and decided to order a regular hamburger for Arthur, just so the other teen could get a taste for the delicious treat. "There you go! I picked the most basic one for you, so you should be able to get a taste for them!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:20 am

He nods and waits for his order. After both had their meals they sat down on a table near the window. "Looks quite ok." Arthur said and took a first bite.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:21 am

Alfred grinned as he loaded his first burger with ketchup and took a big bite. Mmm, it was so good...
"How do you like it? Pretty amazing, isn't it?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:30 am

The older boy shrugged. "Well, it's quite ok. Indeed pretty basic taste but not bad really." He smiled and ate some fries.
"Guess I don't have to ask if you like yours?" He chuckled. "But can you really eat all that?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:01 am

Alfred grinned brightly, glad that he had gotten someone to like McDonald's just as much as he did. Well, okay, maybe not as much but at least get someone to like it.
"Of course I can eat all of this! I'm always super hungry after practicing football."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:04 am

"Somehow I have the feeling your also hungry without training." He grinned and took another bite of his burger.
"By the way, thanks for your help today. I still think I don't know much but it's still better then before."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:06 am

He had to laugh a little at that, because it was true. Alfred was always hungry and his never ending stream of energy always need refueling.
"Well, I'd be glad to help you whenever you need help, Arthur!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:08 am

"That's really nice Alfred." He smiled shyly blushing a little.
"So, about your problems with English. When would be a good time for you so that I can return the favour?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:10 am

Was Arthur blushing...? Why was he blushing? It couldn't have been because of something Alfred had done, right? He was always the one getting flustered around Arthur, not the other way around.
"U-Um... whenever you have free time, I guess...? I can come by your room or we can kick Mattie out of my room."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:13 am

"Kicking out your brother sounds pretty mean so I suggest you'll come to my room if you don't mind." The older blond said and finished his meal.
"Do they serve cake here? I'm suddenly craving something sweet."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:16 am

Alfred laughed a little bit as he pictured the look of frustration his brother would have at being forced out of their room. "I guess you're right. I'll just come by your room, then."
He finished his three burgers and fries and stood up to throw the trash away. "Well, they serve cookies here and ice cream, but I don't think they have any cake."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:19 am

Arthur pouted a bit, not minding that he looked rather childish, and put his tray away as well.
"Would you mind going to another shop then to buy some?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:22 am

Wow, Arthur was really cute when he pouted... Wait, he did not just think that! Feeling his face heat up, Alfred walked in front of Arthur in hopes of avoiding the other's gaze.
"S-Sure, we can go get some cake. I don't mind."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:28 am

"Great. Then let's go. The shop I want to go is just around the corner." The older said and went outside, not noticing the light blush on Alfreds cheeks.
"It's a german bakery and they make the most amazing cakes."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:33 pm

"Sounds cool. I like cake." Alfred smiled to himself as they stepped out of the McDonald's. "Okay, which way do we go? I only know where the McDonald's is..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:04 am

"Just follow me. It's just around the corner." Arthur said and walked down the street.
"You think you can still eat cake after three burgers? You must have a black hole for a stomach."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:13 am

Alfred felt his face heat up in embarrassment as Arthur commented on how much he ate. "W-Well, I might just have a tiny piece..." He pouted a little, glad that he was behind Arthur so the older teen couldn't see.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:32 am

The older teen chuckled. "No need to get all embarraset because of that. As long as you don't gain weight everything's fine." He turned around to smile at Alfred.
"Scott would probably kill me if I tempt his new Quarter Back into eating too much."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:38 am

Alfred continued to pout, especially when Arthur mentioned gaining weight. He was not fat! And he wasn't going to get fat! It was only three hamburgers and a little bit of cake! Which would make any normal person gain weight... Sighing, Alfred followed Arthur until they came to the cake shop.

"Fine, I'll just steal a bite of your cake, then."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:43 am

Arthur laughed. "No way, I don't share cake no matter what. Just go and buy a piece or two I'm sure you won't get fat because of it." He entered the shop and greated the chubby women behind the counter. "Oh Arthur dear, long time no see." She smiled at him. "The usual?" The blond woman asked and he nodded.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:53 am

Alfred couldn't help but laugh, his pout fading into a smile. "Fine fine, I'll pick my own cake." Going inside with Arthur, he went over to the display, staring at all the delicious looking cakes. There were so many to chose from...

"Arthur, which one should I get?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:58 am

The older teen payed his cake and then watched Alfred. "Well, my favourite is the "Kalter Hund" but the Black Forest Cake is also quite delicious. As well as the Apple Pie." He told him.

(Kalter Hund is a really delicious cake made of cookies and a cream of dark chocolate. I don't know if there's an english/american cake to complement it.)
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:01 am

Great, Arthur had given him three options and he still couldn't chose. Frowning, Alfred closed his eyes and pointed to a random cake, landing on the apple pie. Ah well, he did like pie. Grinning, he ordered a small slice of it before joining Arthur.

((oooh that sounds really yummy xD))
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:08 am

"I know it's really hard to decide. But the Apple pie is a great choice." He said and waited for Alfred to get his cake too and then left the shop.
"By the way, would you mind coming back to my dorm room again? There are two more problems I would like to solve today."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum