Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:42 am

"Sure! You can show me around, so I'll know where things are later. It'll be fun." Alfred grinned, hoping that if he bought a bunch of snack food at the theatre, he could focus on that instead of the horror movies.

"So, my room is 247. Don't forget, okay?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you sure those are eyebrows and not caterpillars?

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:45 am

"Ok, I'll remember." Arthur told him and took a look at his watch.
"Shit I have to go now. Still have some work to do before the next class starts. See you then."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:48 am

"See you later!" Alfred waved as Arthur left before hurrying back to his own classes. The week sped by quickly and it was soon the weekend. Which meant going to see a movie marathon with Arthur. A horror movie marathon. How was he supposed to survive this? Arthur would totally think he was a loser if he freaked out!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:52 am

For Arthur the week was kinda stressfull so he really looked forward to the movie marathon tonight. It would help him to relax. Horror movies were really funny for him, especially american ones.

When it was finally saturday he went to pick up Alfred at his room around noon.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:55 am

Alfred was sitting in his room Saturday afternoon, freaking out about the upcoming movie marathon. He could do this, right? He was totally awesome! Across the room, his twin brother Matthew just rolled his eyes as Alfred paced about.

"Really, Alfred, if you're that scared, just don't go." Matthew shrugged and turned back to his homework.

"But I have to go, Matt! Arthur's my first friend here!" A knock on his dorm door broke his train of thought and he hurried over to it, opening it to see Arthur standing there. "H-Hey Arthur! Ready to go?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:59 am

"I wanted to ask you the exact same thing."
He said in a friendly voice and then greated Alfreds brother Matthew. They sure looked alike he thought.
"We can go if you're ready."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:01 am

"Yeah, I'm ready! See ya later, Mattie!" Alfred stepped out of the room, waving goodbye to his brother.

Matthew waved at Alfred and Arthur in return, rolling his eyes a little at his twin's false bravery. Really, Alfred could be so ridiculous sometimes.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:03 am

Soon they left the dorms and the school ground together.
"We still have lots of time before the movies start. You said you would like to know more about the city so I thought I could show you around a bit."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:05 am

Alfred followed Arthur, trying to memorized landmarks so he could find his way back to the school easily. "Really? You're gonna show me around? Thanks! I mean, you didn't have to, so that's totally awesome of you." This could help him take his mind off of the upcoming horror movies, despite how much this felt like a date... But it totally wasn't. They were just friends!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:08 am

"It's fine. You're a new student after all and it kind of is my responsibility." He told him, blushing a bit.
"So, anything special you want to see?"
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:10 am

"Still! It's really nice of you to do something like this for me!" Alfred smiled at the older teen before looking around the area. "Well, maybe you can show me the stuff around the stuff? So I can get to know this area better. Just in case I get lost, y'know?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:13 am

The Brit nodded. "Sure. I'll show you the area then."
They walked around the city for a while and Arthur pointed out different shops, resturants and other places that could be interesting for Alfred.
"Say, do you get lost often?" He asked after a while, remembering that the other had mentioned something like that before.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:16 am

"Thanks!" Sightseeing with Arthur was pretty fun. The Brit seemed to know everything in the area and Alfred tried to remember where everything was. It would come in handy if he ever went around the city by himself.

"Huh? Um... well, sometimes I get lost. Not that much, though! Just as long as I know the area, I don't get lost." Alfred blushed, a little embarrassed to be admitting something like that.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

"I see." He smiled and continued his tour. "So, where does your family come from?" Arthur asked. "The principal didn't tell me about that."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:24 am

"Oh, well my dad's American and my mom's French Canadian. We're related to Francis through my mom. We mostly lived here in America, though we spent a few years in Quebec when I was little." Alfred smiled a little bit.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:29 am

"Sounds interesting. So you also speak french?"
They passed by a nice cafe Arthur frequented with his friends. "How about a drink or a snack?" The older asked.
"It's pretty hot today and I'm a little hungry."
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:33 am

"Yeah, though Mattie's better at it than I am. He kept up with it, while I mostly stuck with English."
Pausing outside the cafe, Alfred realized that he was a bit hungry. Having a little snack wouldn't hurt.
"Sure, we can get something!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:37 am

He nodded and they went inside. Arthur looked around for a free table and sat down when he found one near the window.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:42 am

Alfred sat down across from Arthur, smiling at the waitress as she walked over to them. She was rather pretty but for some reason, he couldn't stop glancing over at Arthur. Man, this was weird. Why did he like being around Arthur so much? They just met a few days ago!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:46 am

When the waitress came over to give them the menu she stopped there a little longer then usual and chatted a bit with Arthur. Since the blond came here more often they knew each other a bit.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:49 am

A weird pang of... something hit Alfred's chest as he watched the waitress talking with Arthur. Did they know each other? And why did he suddenly feel so... so jealous? It wasn't like he wanted Arthur to pay attention to just him! No way!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:53 am

What Alfred didn't knew was that the waitress was head over heals for one of Arthurs brother. They started to know each other because of that and they had become closer after she had started dating his brother a few weeks ago.
"So, about our order?" The Brit asked smiling after a while of idle chatting.
"Oh, of course. What would you two like?" The waitress asked a bit embarrassed.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:57 am

Alfred simply mumbled that he wanted a Coke before looking out of the window. Hmph, who did this girl think she was, stealing Arthur's attention? Couldn't she tell that Arthur was here with him? How annoying... and how weird that he was getting so upset over this. He was not jealous of her! He couldn't be!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:59 am

"Very well." She smiled at Alfred, not noticing his jealousy. "And you Arthur?"
"I'd like some tea and a scone please Rachel." He ordered.
"Allright. I'll be back in a minute." She said and went to the kitchen.
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:01 am

Dammit, Arthur even knew her name. Maybe they were together...? While he hoped not, he was too embarrassed to ask Arthur right out. That would be admitting that he sort of liked the other teen, even though he totally didn't! No way!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum