The Demon Show

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

THE DEMON DIARIES~ are now gone... ;n;

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:22 am

The Heroicness

Last edited by Demon America on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: The Demon Show

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:34 am

Demy this is wonderful and hilarious.

But I've been noticing some spelling errors. Mostly, it's just a misspelling of succubus. You keep writing incubus, when you really mean succubus. <3
Lord Arthur Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:23 am

Wasteland Doctor Kirkland wrote:Demy this is wonderful and hilarious.

Thanks, love. Would have never happened without you, and the inspiration of your lovely tsundere awesomeness during those first few weeks of our contract.

Kirkie Thinks He's Funny <3 wrote: But I've been noticing some spelling errors. Mostly, it's just a misspelling of succubus. You keep writing incubus, when you really mean succubus. <3

I love you, husband of mine, but no. Just no.

((ilu Kirk, and all your awesomeness.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:26 am

Pfft Papa <3 XD

Moar Moar, Give Me Moarrr Mama Dem <33333 ;~;

I'll have Papa get on his knees and beg, and I'll bribe you with Hattie if I must! Just.. Moar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:33 am

Alfred Foxy Jones wrote:

Moar Moar, Give Me Moarrr Mama Dem <33333 ;~;

A high-five for your comment. Love ya, little fox.

And Foxy's Got Bribes wrote: I'll have Papa get on his knees and beg, and I'll bribe you with Hattie if I must! Just.. Moar.

Deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:36 am

HERE YOU GO MOMMA. the first half of the proposal XD Have to find the other...

[21:09:14] Demon America : *hugs husband* Yay! *then turns serious, and gets down on one knee* *clears throat* Kirkie!
[21:09:27] Queen of Spades has been disconnected on Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 21:09 (session timeout)
[21:09:28] Alfred Foxy Jones : -instant record-
[21:09:30] StarQBAlfredJones : o3o *watches intently*
[21:09:30] Arthur Rabbit : O_O
[21:09:48] Arthur Rabbit : I thought the spearusually did this part...?\
[21:10:17] Alfred Foxy Jones : -shush bunn- mama is a swordfish
[21:10:23] Alfred Foxy Jones : she can doo eeettt
[21:10:36] Officer Kirkland : -crying until he sees Poofy-
[21:10:50] Arthur Rabbit : Good point Foxy XD
[21:10:59] Demon America : *suspenseful pause*
[21:11:01] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *looks at* Yes, luv?
[21:11:09] Alfred Foxy Jones : -nods- of course it is.
[21:11:19] Detective Jones : *goes to cuddle fuzzeh* I'm back, why are you crying?
[21:11:29] Demon America : ...... *oh crap, oh crap, might have lost the ring*
[21:11:33] Officer Kirkland : -eats all of Poofy's food as revenge for leaving him all alone-
[21:11:50] Alfred Foxy Jones : *......*
[21:11:56] StarQBAlfredJones : *WATCHING*
[21:12:02] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *tries not to laugh* *trying to keep a straight face*
[21:12:03] Alfred Foxy Jones : *pulls the ring out of mommy's shirt*
[21:12:05] Demon America : *where is Mr. Ring Ding Dong?!!* .... uh, kirkie, so....
[21:12:06] Detective Jones : ...if you do that i'l have to go back for more food 8I
[21:12:18] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : So...?
[21:12:19] Newbie Reporter Jones has been disconnected on Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 21:12 (session timeout)
[21:12:23] Demon America : *oh, there's the ring. thanks son!*
[21:12:27] Alfred Foxy Jones : -keeps holding onto it; hopes no one notices-
[21:12:35] Demon America : So....
[21:12:40] Alfred Foxy Jones : **FFF gives it over** -was hoping for amusement-
[21:12:42] Demon America : I was thinking!
[21:12:49] Arthur Rabbit : XDDD[21:12:49]
[21:12:58] Arthur Rabbit : Get on with it already! XD
[21:13:05] Officer Kirkland : -already ate all of Poofy's food- D-don't... -tearful face- Fine. Leave me. See if I care. -buries his face in Sir Poofy the Second's mane-
[21:13:08] StarQBAlfredJones : SHUSH BUNN I WANNA SEE THIS.
[21:13:39] Demon America : We've been together for a long time. And had five children. And technically we're already eloped and stuff. [21:14:08] Detective Jones : but..i'm so hungry oAo *cings to fuzzeh*...*turns to watch demy*[21:14:08]
[21:14:30] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *nods* *surprised, but happy*
[21:14:32] Officer Kirkland : -flinches away from Poofy-
[21:14:33] Demon America : But! You're the most important person in my life -- after Hattie, maybe after Mr. Ring Ding Dong, and Foxy, and QB, and Griffy, and Charlie, and Vicky -- but that's 'cause those are my babies, yeah? Oh, and maybe Ronald McDonald, but that's 'cause he protects Mickey Ds...
[21:14:59] Alfred Foxy Jones : -giggle cries into his hankie-

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Rabbit on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:10 am

Demy, this is one of the most amazing things I've ever read. Maybe that's because I actually know you guys but still. :'D

However, I ask that you refrain from making comments about my...ah, virility. You'll get your sibling when you get them. >>
Arthur Rabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:54 pm

*bows to the Ma'am* It's my pleasure to do what I can to help you, Ma'am. (AND NO, KIRK. NOT THAT KINDA OF PLEASURE.)

...Really, ma'am? You tried to sell your self? *blinks*

Liberty: *bark* (...you know, sometimes I find it hard to believe that Kirk was a pirate.... wait. Demy has a love affair with a hat!?)

not for me, the bastard kept on trying to kill me for awhile. :| But he has stopped now.

Yes.... the Hattie has his eternal love or something like that. >_>

Liberty: (...That shouldn't have surprised me.}

You never went to demon-college ma'am? Did you get summon away or something?

Liberty: (...who in the heck is the first mate?)

*shrugs at Liberty*

Liberty: (And what the heck is a Flying Mint Bunny?)

...I think it's a Fae thing, and I suppose it's a green bunny that fly?

Liberty: (could he just be batshit insane?)

No, unless all the Arthurs are insane. >_> Besides, the Fae are real if Demons and Angels are.

Liberty: (ooh, well, looks like love is finally happening.)

Indeed. *knows how jealous Kirk can be and touches his neck*

Liberty: (and we are at the end of this... part.)

*waits to see what is next*
Wanda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Arthur Rabbit wrote:Demy, this is one of the most amazing things I've ever read. Maybe that's because I actually know you guys but still. :'D

Thanks Mama! I'm so glad you like it, since it was partly written for you!

Mama's Trippin' wrote:However, I ask that you refrain from making comments about my...ah, virility. You'll get your sibling when you get them. >>

I be watchin' you Mama! I be watching. I wanna see some siblings come my way. <3

Wanderer Alfred Jones wrote:*bows to the Ma'am* It's my pleasure to do what I can to help you, Ma'am. (AND NO, KIRK. NOT THAT KINDA OF PLEASURE.)

...Really, ma'am? You tried to sell your self? *blinks*

Liberty: *bark* (...you know, sometimes I find it hard to believe that Kirk was a pirate.... wait. Demy has a love affair with a hat!?)

not for me, the bastard kept on trying to kill me for awhile. :| But he has stopped now.

Yes.... the Hattie has his eternal love or something like that. >_>

Liberty: (...That shouldn't have surprised me.}

You never went to demon-college ma'am? Did you get summon away or something?

Liberty: (...who in the heck is the first mate?)

*shrugs at Liberty*

Liberty: (And what the heck is a Flying Mint Bunny?)

...I think it's a Fae thing, and I suppose it's a green bunny that fly?

Liberty: (could he just be batshit insane?)

No, unless all the Arthurs are insane. >_> Besides, the Fae are real if Demons and Angels are.

Liberty: (ooh, well, looks like love is finally happening.)

Indeed. *knows how jealous Kirk can be and touches his neck*

Liberty: (and we are at the end of this... part.)

*waits to see what is next*

This comment is so long~! And made of win! <3 ilu Wanda, thanks for reading.

On that note, Demy would just like to declare ONE THING:

Back to top Go down

The Demon Diaries... Labyrinth Edition -- is no longer here.

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:22 am

The Heroicness

Last edited by Demon America on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:17 pm

(*had seen the Labyrinth long, long ago. Wonders if she should feel old or not. Then remembers that she is only 22 and dammit that not old*

*high fives*

also possible getting more silly with Gwyneth joining the commentary. >_>
)
...Labyrinth? *comes from a world turn hellhole, has never seen it*

Liberty: *also has no idea what is going on*

[Gwyneth: Would it just make just as much sense as the bad guys in a demon version be the good guys while the good guys are the bad gu-....actually nevermind. That just.... getting twisted with logic.]

*about Kirk walking in on you spanking the cook*....Awkward, ma'am. (also.... Pirate, Pirate, Grope? *shake head*)

Liberty: (It's like walking in on your parents having sex awkward.)

[Gwyneth: Kirk is a possessive man. My old life knows that very well. Thankfully, the fact I'm a angel and just a little kid saves me from running into his possessiveness. >_>]

*there is a urge to punch the pirate Kirk in the face, while also kinda of want to point out the pirate could been speaking of sex in the '
“Yer a Succubus, hmm? If yer that hungry, then just slip under the blankets—”' part* i wonder how hard it would be to make these unicorn cupcakes? Actually what is a unicorn cupcake?

Liberty: (what does the unicorn cupcakes taste like?)

[Gwyneth: Oh? You like unicorn cupcakes? I will have to make you some. *actually knows how to make them*]

...My attempt at leaving my contract didn't go very far. Wait.... twice, ma'am!?

Liberty: (Well for one thing, you didn't declare independence.)

[Gwyneth: Because you were always thinking of coming back after awhile. You just didn't know that a broken contract would cause Death Demons to come.]

*dear lord, both Kirk and Demy can be so bloody jealous* Well, ma'am, it turn out fine in the end.

Liberty: (....wait, we are about to see when Foxy was born!?)

[Gwyneth: Yay, 'papa'! And... I'm not sure if Demy can get fat. ]

(ALSO IN HONOR OF THE MOVIE THAT GOT REF EARLIER:

and just because:
)
Wanda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wanda gets lots of GIFs because I wub my minion. <3

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:46 am

Wanderer Alfred Jones wrote:(*had seen the Labyrinth long, long ago. Wonders if she should feel old or not. Then remembers that she is only 22 and dammit that not old*

*high fives*

In which things just get weirder, don't they? <3 wrote:

[Gwyneth: Would it just make just as much sense as the bad guys in a demon version be the good guys while the good guys are the bad gu-....actually nevermind. That just.... getting twisted with logic.]

This is the kind of commentary you get from an ANGEL people.

Possessive? Pst. No, he's a sweetie, really! He doesn't want to kill you -- just hug you real tight 'til you turn purply blue <3 wrote:

[Gwyneth: Kirk is a possessive man. My old life knows that very well. Thankfully, the fact I'm a angel and just a little kid saves me from running into his possessiveness. >_>]

Kirk's... possessive? Since when? *Demon in denial* My hunny hubby is not possessive. He's a sweetie. He's a Doctor now! C= He saves lives! *proud Demon*

;A; Wait, so he didn't really want me to eat him? -- And jealous? Me? Of that pirate? NEVER! Okay, maybe a little... wrote:
*there is a urge to punch the pirate Kirk in the face, while also kinda of want to point out the pirate could been speaking of sex in the '
“Yer a Succubus, hmm? If yer that hungry, then just slip under the blankets—”' part* i wonder how hard it would be to make these unicorn cupcakes? Actually what is a unicorn cupcake?

Liberty: (what does the unicorn cupcakes taste like?)

[Gwyneth: Oh? You like unicorn cupcakes? I will have to make you some. *actually knows how to make them*]

...My attempt at leaving my contract didn't go very far. Wait.... twice, ma'am!?

Liberty: (Well for one thing, you didn't declare independence.)

[Gwyneth: Because you were always thinking of coming back after awhile. You just didn't know that a broken contract would cause Death Demons to come.]

*dear lord, both Kirk and Demy can be so bloody jealous* Well, ma'am, it turn out fine in the end.

Okay, so, maybe I've been in denial for a while. But there was no need to make my mind explode! ... How did I not see that he was probably referring to sex? I literally thought he wanted me to become a cannibal! ;A; My darling minion, once again, you have been so very helpful.

And jealous? Who? ME? ... First the busty bar-maid dies. The Heroicness

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:49 pm

[Gwyneth:

*very much want to point out that Demon commentary isn't much better*

And Demy.... have you forgotten that he tried to CHOKE Wanda to death? If that not what you call possessive, I don't think I want to see what you think possessive IS. ...Oh! Also, how about the fact the Pirate!Kirk didn't like you having fun with anyone else?]

It's just I'm a little less oblivious to somethings.

[Gwyneth: You are only really oblivious to your own possible love life. >_>;; ]

....Ma'am, the fact you want to murder the barmaid means you are jealous and just in denial.
Wanda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:42 am

Gwyneth wrote:

You are only really oblivious to your own possible love life. >_>;;

8D Lil' Gwen agrees~! We need to match-make Wanda! Let's do it! -- For once the forces of evil and the forces of good will unite for one common cause: LOVE!

Wanda wrote:....Ma'am, the fact you want to murder the barmaid means you are jealous and just in denial.

*pouts* Ridiculous. Jealous Demons? Especially an Incubus of my hotness and caliber, jealous over a Pirate and his bad taste in relation to busty barmaids?

Oh my gosh... the minion is on to me and my secretly jealous ways!

((OOC: Wanda, ilu and your humor. We should have a conversation in just GIFs.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:26 am

Demon America wrote:

8D Lil' Gwen agrees~! We need to match-make Wanda! Let's do it! -- For once the forces of evil and the forces of good will unite for one common cause: LOVE!

Match-make Wanda? Can I help find someone for Wanda? Please?
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:39 am

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones wrote:
Demon America wrote:

Match-make Wanda? Can I help find someone for Wanda? Please?

If you'd like. Keep me updated on any developments. The Heroicness

Last edited by Demon America on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:12 pm

You just ask me to help match-make my past life... wrote:

[Gwyneth: ...*grins* I like that idea! I will help you!]

*blinks and stares*....wait, what!? Really, ma'am... there is no need to do this.

Ma'am wrote:

*pouts* Ridiculous. Jealous Demons? Especially an Incubus of my hotness and caliber, jealous over a Pirate and his bad taste in relation to busty barmaids?

Oh my gosh... the minion is on to me and my secretly jealous ways!

Suuuure, Ma'am...

((OOC: PFFFT. I don't even have a smirk gif. :|))

It's not really that much of a secret, ma'am.

((OOC:

We shoouuuuld. :D))
Wanda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:03 am

Wanderer Alfred Jones wrote:

((OOC:

We shoouuuuld. :D))

Yay! I will start --

Might take me some time to get back to this... xD Let's hope I have wireless in the dorm room!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:14 am

Demon America wrote:

Might take me some time to get back to this... xD Let's hope I have wireless in the dorm room!

Alright. :D
Wanda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Say hello to dark Demy! ...at least all that I could get it.

OH GOD THIS IS HUGE wrote:[16:24:44] Demon America : *shows up at hospital in a dark, bullet-proof car* Kirk, let's go...
[16:24:56] Demon America : You've helped out enough! -- Why couldn't I marry someone Dark?
[16:25:16] Wanderer Alfred Jones : cause someone dark might backstab you?
[16:25:34] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *i'm not even sure where Dark!Wanda is right now lololol*)
[16:25:39] Demon America : Or, if they were smart, see my dictatorial and incredible potential and just support me?
[16:25:54] Demon America : /shot ... demy, potential... the fail demon
[16:26:04] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : ... Do you not love me?
[16:26:38] Demon America : I do, but, it's hard not having your support full time.
[16:26:56] Wanderer Alfred Jones : true, Demy.
[16:27:02] Demon America : *fixes the lapels of his dark suit*
[16:27:03] Wanderer Alfred Jones : They could do that.
[16:27:38] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : I do support you, even if I'm not around all the time.
[16:27:51] Demon America : *stares at self on mirror* Think I should go back to blonde? Dark hair perhaps isn't inspiring as much confidence as I'd thought. We're experiencing mild rebellions in France. Damn Frenchies.
[16:28:04] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....*is in the shadows and snicker*
[16:28:29] Demon America : I don't know, Kirk. *cups wifey's chin and stares into eyes* Sometimes I wonder if you're working against me.
[16:28:44] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Ya want me to kill them? (WAIT. How did I become your minion!? did I decide that I can get money and power if I help you?)
[16:28:59] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *the frenchies
[16:29:13] Demon America : *smirks* Oh, not yet, Wanda. Not yet. We'll attempt negotiations first.
[16:30:21] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Alright, sir.
[16:33:41] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : The French are worthless frogs my dear. And working against you? What makes you say that?
[16:35:06] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *smirks at Kirk, but kept his mouth shut*
[16:35:26] Demon America : *drops wifey's chin* I have my networks of intelligence. They are everywhere, Kirk. Just know that as close to my heart as you are, my main goal is to continue my plans as directed. Don't force me to doubt you.*drives them to the airport*
[16:35:58] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *either i'm in the car or I'm following. shot at self*
[16:36:03] Wanderer Alfred Jones : */shot at
[16:36:10] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : You know I'm faithful to you. *even light!Kirk is insecure*
[16:36:11] Alfred Foxy Jones : ...... -got into the car- -cause i can-
[16:37:03] Demon America : *parks car at airport* *beams a charming smile, kissing wifey's knuckles* of course you are, babe. but just to be sure...
[16:37:28] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : You don't trust me. ;~; *better at communicating*
[16:37:36] Demon America : *sees foxy woxy hiding in the back of the car from the reflection in the mirror*
[16:37:49] Alfred Foxy Jones : -..... face, meet the window of the care- -multiple times-
[16:37:54] Alfred Foxy Jones : **car
[16:38:29] Demon America : I do. *opens wifey's side of the door.* But just to be sure, I've worked out a lovely vacation for you....
[16:38:42] Demon America : *sending wifey to a dark-turning-vacation*
[16:38:47] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : With you?
[16:38:56] Demon America : <3 Of course with me.
[16:39:01] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *cackle*
[16:39:22] Demon America : I'll be with you, making sure you're enjoying yourself and making the most of your vacation at every step of the way...
[16:39:29] Wanderer Alfred Jones : XD
[16:39:48] Alfred Foxy Jones : -watching liek 'wow, is The light version of Papa so blond, or is this just a nightmare'-
[16:40:47] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : I'm just happy to be with you, Hubby.
[16:42:07] Demon America : Great. Then why don't you start heading over to the plane? See the Secret Service?
[16:42:36] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (......would you get annoy with me if I did drag light Wanda back in? /shot at)
[16:42:40] Demon America : I just need to make a last phone call. Check on the Indian provinces. Make sure my project to implement sustainable job development and education programs are working.
[16:42:52] Demon America : (no, hon. this is all for fun xD)
[16:42:57] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (YAY!)
[16:43:00] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *nods* *kisses Hubby's cheek* *heads to the plane*
[16:43:24] Alfred Foxy Jones : -bored in this car- -huffs at them through the window-
[16:43:26] Wanderer Alfred Jones : .....Argh.... *hold head*
[16:43:37] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Meadow: *moves over and whispers to Wanda*
[16:43:50] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *whisper* I see...
[16:43:58] Demon America : *makes phone calls* *throws map at foxy* Make sure we continue to move steadily into the Middle East?
[16:44:09] Demon America : I need to make sure Wanda doesn't interefere with my plans.
[16:44:24] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *Light!Wanda is trying not to show the fact he just appeared*
[16:44:41] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *waiting for Hubby*
[16:44:49] Demon America : *ushers wifey into plane* I'm here, love.
[16:45:15 05/10/11] Demon America : Sorry it took so long. Just checking on the Chinese orphans.
[16:45:18 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : -nods, catching the map- Fine... Sir..? -gets into the plane...and does his job?- -confuzzlement- -awesome-
[16:45:37 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *is on the plane as well, I guess?*
[16:45:41 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *smiles*
[16:46:23 05/10/11] Demon America : *helps wifey into plane. makes sure secret service hold wanda back*
[16:46:30 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....
[16:46:31 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : .....
[16:46:36 05/10/11] Demon America : Oh, this is going to be a life changing experience, Kirk.
[16:46:46 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....*takes them all out and sneaks in*
[16:46:54 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...yah, yeah
[16:47:00 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : i know that just kill my cover.
[16:47:04 05/10/11] Demon America : ((yeah, you're our son! ... light or dark, idk. but your job is to continue our steady movement to retain the middle east in world conquest.))
[16:47:05 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : I don't think I care. >_>
[16:47:14 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Meadow: ....Oh well.)
[16:47:20 05/10/11] Officer Kirkland : (hi everyone)
[16:47:27 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *into the plane
[16:47:57 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : Life changing? Why? I'm pretty happy.
[16:48:02 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : -enjoying his job so much man-
[16:48:15 05/10/11] Demon America : -you keep doing your job son! make papa proud!-
[16:48:31 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *is on the plane*
[16:48:35 05/10/11] Demon America : Oh, but you're going to be even happier soon.
[16:48:52 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : actually no
[16:48:55 05/10/11] Demon America : *kisses wifey's temple*
[16:49:03 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : not if you want to stay good and not turn evil.
[16:49:04 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....
[16:49:07 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....yeah.
[16:49:13 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *has the idiot ball right now*
[16:49:18 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *maybe*
[16:49:55 05/10/11] Demon America : *rolls eyes* No matter light or dark, you are a meddlesome one, hmm? Who's turnng anyone evil? This is a second-honeymoon.
[16:50:10 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *blinks*
[16:50:17 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Yeah right.
[16:50:34 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : This is going to turn Kirk dark even worse than the Kirk I know.
[16:50:41 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : ... -considers Dragging Wanda off to stop bothering... the alt parents-
[16:50:42 05/10/11] Demon America : Oh, fine, if you insist on meddling... then I'll just have to use magic, won't I?
[16:50:48 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : No, Hubby wouldn't do something so awful. I /trust/ him not to do something so awful.
[16:50:58 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...
[16:51:05 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : He took over the world.
[16:51:15 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : He HAD a affer with Dark!Wanda.
[16:51:24 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : He would do it.
[16:51:26 05/10/11] Demon America : *holds kirk's hands* Darling, your trust... I'm... *fake tears* so touched...
[16:51:27 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : .... An affair?
[16:51:33 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : What is he talking about?
[16:51:36 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Yes.
[16:51:38 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : WAIT. Ma- ERRR. Father, let me handle the.- -what- ..... -affair?-
[16:51:38 05/10/11] Demon America : That never happened...
[16:51:47 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Meadow: Yes, it did! :D
[16:51:52 05/10/11] Demon America : If I'd had one, you would've caught me.
[16:52:00 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...No, he won't.
[16:52:01 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : -crashes- -spiraling downward into despair-
[16:52:09 05/10/11] Demon America : This is all a lie, darling.
[16:52:20 05/10/11] Demon America : ((Wanda, we never had the affair. Kirk stopped it... the hell?))
[16:52:21 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : -crashes it a chair i mean- -ahahaaha..-
[16:52:28 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : *into
[16:52:31 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (...oh? XD)
[16:52:34 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : my bad.)
[16:52:41 05/10/11] Demon America : (yeah...)
[16:52:47 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *nods and hugs Hubby*
[16:52:50 05/10/11] Demon America : (you're light. you have to tell the truth)
[16:52:53 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (still.... doubts for Kirk!)
[16:53:04 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....Sigh.
[16:53:12 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : .....yeah, yeah. Fine it's a lie
[16:53:17 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : but not the other parts.
[16:53:18 05/10/11] Demon America : *hugs wifey* *kisses head* nothing happened. it was an attempt at a political ploy, but... i couldn't do it.
[16:54:01 05/10/11] Demon America : but i'm sorry for having to betray your trust love, but i need you dark. i need your support to win in France. *uses demon magic to try and conjure out dark kirk? -- will it work?*
[16:55:04 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *feels horribly betrayed* *dark feelings rising* ... *dark/Normal!Kirk isn't summoned*
[16:55:17 05/10/11] Demon America : *secret service informs foxy that the russian border near afghanistan has been attacked*
[16:55:30 05/10/11] Demon America : .... *blinks* what... what went wrong?
[16:56:12 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : -brought out of his depression, grinning- Oh? Well... -cocky smirk- -let's see about that...- -humming so happily- -just sends his ants to deal with the mess though- -the awesome ants-
[16:56:50 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : ... I'm sorry, I feel so tired from working in the hospital. I'm going to go home and rest. *quickly tries to leave*
[16:56:55 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : -sprawls out in a comfy seat as well- Someone give me some live feed of this! -is brought a screen with live footage- yesss.
[16:57:10 05/10/11] Demon America : *holds kirk back by the wrist* kirk, wait...
[16:59:19 05/10/11] Demon America : *foxy is informed that there is another problem: Afghani forces have moved into Tajikistan, thankfully, Demy Papa had already foreseen this and supplemented Tajikistan's frontier forces, *
[16:59:35 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : I'm feeling rather ill, surely a /loving/ and /trusting/ husband such as youself would think some rest would do me good. *sickly sweet smile*
[17:00:02 05/10/11] Demon America : *still problematic... the forces are gaining strenght and attempting to surround Russian borders. Son, do your best.*
[17:01:13 05/10/11] Demon America : *looks away* why aren't you dark? this should've worked! that... damn it, Kirk... *grabs by the arms* I need every member of the family at the forefront of this... don't... don't run away from our future
[17:01:53 05/10/11] Demon America : you would be brilliant. a brilliant tactician, if not fighter.
[17:02:10 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : *pouts a bit* *greaaat* Let's see... -hum- -releases the poisonous Ants, not just the Nightmare inducing ones, the one's that melt through flesh and bone with their toxicity. Along with that, their superb demon shields and their ability to melt metal, even the strongest-- -wonders how they will do-
[17:03:00 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : Let's talk about this later, I still feel ill.
[17:04:00 05/10/11] Demon America : *update for tactician foxy! tajikistan is not fully loyal to the Demon family's reign. A rising class of elites have made great wealth through drug trafficking, a prohibited industry under demon reign... afghanistan is willing to help procure more underground trade in exchange for a partner to attack russian borders. what do you do?!*
[17:04:44 05/10/11] Demon America : *nods* I'll... I'll drive you home. Foxy seems to be handling things well. I suppose my son can support me. Even if my wife can't.
[17:04:55 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (AND YAY! Kirk is still light!)
[17:05:09 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....I'm not even sure what happen to me yet.
[17:05:12 05/10/11] Demon America : (yup~ see? <3 things are okay!)
[17:05:24 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (I did something! ....maybe.)
[17:05:26 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : but yay!)
[17:05:28 05/10/11] Arthur Rabbit : (What a jerk move, making it Kirk;s fault :'D)
[17:05:33 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...
[17:05:40 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : ... Let's go home.
[17:05:47 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....It's not his fault you are a monster, Demon. :|
[17:05:57 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : (( When did I say this Kirk wasn't falling into darkness? ))
[17:06:04 05/10/11] Demon America : (demy's a demon? a manipulative one? how'd you think he is keeping the world? two rebellions out of 157+ countries? fair.))
[17:06:09 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (...oh.)
[17:06:18 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : XD)
[17:06:38 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Light!Wanda: Still not his fault, demon. :|)
[17:06:41 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : (( I mean I did say "dark feelings rising" XD ))
[17:06:49 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (aha)
[17:07:04 05/10/11] Demon America : *takes kirk home* *tucks into bed*
[17:07:22 05/10/11] Demon America : I'm... I'll be out. At the bar... *dissapointed with life*
[17:07:39 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : Have fun.
[17:07:49 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : *Elimination is the Key to winning this~ No mercy here lovelies. Extinction is the only outcome for them all... and of course, it's going to happen* -chillin in chair-
[17:07:51 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...Right.
[17:08:04 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....
[17:08:19 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *looks at Kirk*
[17:08:40 05/10/11] Demon America : *gets drunk at a bar*
[17:08:49 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : .....Joy, it did work a bit. oy.
[17:08:58 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....This place is fuck'd up.
[17:09:35 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *while Demy is gone, Kirk starts gathering important and top secret information* *casually sells it to the enemy*
[17:09:47 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....
[17:10:07 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : This is kinda of hilarious in a way.
[17:10:19 05/10/11] Demon America : *secret services intercepts the selling of 56% of the informtion, curtailing some damage*
[17:10:34 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : Light!Wanda, right? Let's have an affair. BI
[17:10:47 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : * or at least, Kirk would have had Foxy's intelligence agents not procured the rest of the information, posing as the enemy-
[17:11:01 05/10/11] Demon America : *foxy, son, ilu. <3*
[17:11:04 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : ...-Foxy Senses are tingling- .....
[17:11:13 05/10/11] Demon America : *staggers back into home*
[17:11:17 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : .....what. But I'm pretty much asexual. O_o
[17:11:31 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *oh well, goes about destroying some important things anyways*
[17:11:31 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : -enters the house- -won all the battles- ...
[17:11:35 05/10/11] Demon America : *you're not only asexual. you say you were aromatic xD*
[17:11:54 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : -sprawls out on the couch- ngghh. Booze. Someone get me booze...
[17:11:55 05/10/11] Demon America : ...wifey...?
[17:12:07 05/10/11] Demon America : but... you're supposed to be light...
[17:12:10 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : Hm, Hubby?
[17:12:16 05/10/11] Demon America : *sees bedroom completely destroyed*
[17:12:21 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : Oh no, you wanted me to be dark didn't you?
[17:12:23 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....
[17:12:26 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : it work?
[17:12:29 05/10/11] StarQBAlfredJones : *clings to foxy*
[17:12:34 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....god I hate this universe.
[17:12:40 05/10/11] Demon America : *grins* It worked?!
[17:12:47 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : I like when Ma'am wasn't a monster.
[17:12:53 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : Wanda..... Booze please?
[17:12:56 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : You weren't happy enough with light!me, you didn't trust me! So why should I give a damn about anyone but myself?
[17:13:19 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....no, get your own. :|
[17:13:24 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : -pets QB-
[17:13:24 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...
[17:13:34 05/10/11] Demon America : *excited laugh* It worked! Hell yeah! *tries to embrace Kirk* Oh, things were going to be great!
[17:13:34 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : B-but... -wibbles- Why?
[17:13:38 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...joy. you actually might be worse than the Kirk I know.
[17:13:40 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : God.
[17:14:07 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : I'm a failure! *is gettting to the point he will try to take out Demy with him*
[17:14:16 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *points a gun at Hubby* Things are going to be great. After you are gone.
[17:14:35 05/10/11] Demon America : The things I've envisioned for you, darling. *blinks* Kirk, you love me...
[17:14:40 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Want my help? *actually has demon hunter tools*
[17:14:47 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : Hey! Don't Say that Wanda- -Foxy senses are tingling- ah... I need. -dashes to the parental units bedroom-
[17:15:01 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : -hovers at the doorway- -like awesome-
[17:15:03 05/10/11] Demon America : *shoots kirk in the stomach with a hidden gun*
[17:15:13 05/10/11] Demon America : I'm just sorry I couldn't love you as much.
[17:15:13 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *purrs* I would love your help, Wanda. Much more than my husba- *shot*
[17:15:20 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *stabs Demy in the eye with a blessed knife*
[17:15:29 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *shoots Hubby in revenge before succumbing to wounds*
[17:15:39 05/10/11] Demon America : But I appreciate the free service to my hospitals... *shot*
[17:16:14 05/10/11] Demon America : ... *bullet proof jacket* the bastard. never would've thought. *smiles at kirk's body* you could've been brilliant.
[17:16:34 05/10/11] Demon America : *has lost an eye? D8*
[17:16:52 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : -kneels down at Kirk's body, searching for a pulse- -chokes out a small sob when he doesn't find one-
[17:16:52 05/10/11] Demon America : *le gasp! will not live wearing an eyepatch. awesome!*
[17:18:55 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *ghostly papa tells Foxy and QB to have revenge*
[17:19:12 05/10/11] Demon America : *you mean Mama*
[17:19:14 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : -wibbles at the ghost- B-but...
[17:19:19 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *Mama
[17:19:21 05/10/11] StarQBAlfredJones : ;~;
[17:19:35 05/10/11] Demon America : Foxy. Son. Think of what we've created together!
[17:19:38 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : ... Your Papa isn't who you think he is. He'll kill you when you're not useful.
[17:19:40 05/10/11] Demon America : Years of hard work!
[17:19:49 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : He killed your Mama!
[17:20:03 05/10/11] StarQBAlfredJones : *sobs*
[17:20:07 05/10/11] Demon America : ... Because your Mama didn't understand the cause but you do!
[17:20:08 05/10/11] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : *clings back tighty, comforts* i know, i'm scared too...
[17:20:16 05/10/11] Demon America : You and your brother. THIS is your legacy!
[17:20:18 05/10/11] StarQBAlfredJones : *clings to Farmy tightly*
[17:20:54 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : Your Papa said he loved and trusted your Mama! But your Mama got magicked and shot.
[17:20:57 05/10/11] StarQBAlfredJones : (( ;~; ))
[17:21:07 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : (( Foxy taking the shot as in.. you know, Getting shot in his place XD ))
[17:21:11 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : By none other than Dear. Old. Hubby.
[17:21:14 05/10/11] Demon America : ((glad you're loving the DarkDemy AU.))
[17:21:22 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : ^**Him
[17:21:32 05/10/11] Demon America : Oh, wifey, please. *rolls eyes* There was never any love, was there?
[17:21:41 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : (( This AU. Is awesome ))
[17:21:43 05/10/11] StarQBAlfredJones : ((SJFJKSF ;A; BRO NOOO *SOBS*))
[17:21:53 05/10/11] Demon America : I mean, really. For all your adorable little speeches about unconditional love, you never, not once supported the cause!
[17:21:58 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : (( QB. REMEMBER. I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. ))
[17:22:06 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : If there's no love for the spouse, then there's no love for the children!
[17:22:11 05/10/11] Demon America : I tried to make this world better for you Kirk. And this is how you repayed me!
[17:22:17 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : I loved you! but you betrayed me!
[17:22:18 05/10/11] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : ...
[17:22:31 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : ((Foxy:-chokes on blood- Please... don't forget how our family was. before all this weird AU nonsense... -cough- ))
[17:22:36 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : You said you loved me, but face it, you hated me for being light!Kirk.
[17:22:36 05/10/11] Demon America : You conjured me! You made me contract with you for a better world -- isnt it better?
[17:22:42 05/10/11] Demon America : No drugs, no crime, relative peace!
[17:23:00 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : It's not better if it meant you had to make me into someone else!
[17:23:11 05/10/11] Demon America : I did what you wanted! -- And for that I am a monster? I could never have loved anyone so fickle.
[17:23:13 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : (( Wow man, I just got a brief feeling of "Why does this seems so Death Noteish" ))
[17:23:35 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : -stuck in the middle of arguing- -feeling lost-
[17:23:43 05/10/11] Demon America : You weren't willing to sacrifice for your wishes. Don't blame me for that!
[17:24:03 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : You were willing to sacrifice me. I was nothing but a tool to you!
[17:24:34 05/10/11] Demon America : Only because you made yourself a tool first. you put yourself at my disposal. You said, 'do what needs to be done. make this world better.'
[17:25:11 05/10/11] Demon America : I didn't want to sacrifice you. I wanted to make you part of the plan! -- And your selfish desires to be 'good' and 'light' almost undid everything we'd worked for.
[17:25:35 05/10/11] StarQBAlfredJones : ( ;A; )
[17:25:44 05/10/11] Demon America : So much potential wasted. I could've loved you.
[17:26:45 05/10/11] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : *hugs*..
[17:27:19 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....I'm not sure of that.
[17:27:23 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : I was 'good' and 'light', that's who I was! You were supposed to accept that, like I accepted your darknesss
[17:27:46 05/10/11] Demon America : >> it wasn't as easy for me. i'm dark.
[17:27:57 05/10/11] StarQBAlfredJones : *clings*
[17:28:07 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Meadow: ANd actually a real demon. >_>;;
[17:28:13 05/10/11] Demon America : ((okay let's wrap it up, pretty please? <3 i need sleep, but it'd be epic to finish it for hunny. besides, dark demy isn't coming back so...))
[17:28:33 05/10/11] Demon America : ((wanda, are you logging this? <3))
[17:28:35 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : You think it was easy for someone light?! T-to go home to someone you knew was so very dark?
[17:28:56 05/10/11] Predatory Alfred : Though, I'm definitely not saying you should never listen to me when I say things...
[17:29:29 05/10/11] Demon America : aren't light ones supposed to be so caring and accepting?
[17:30:04 05/10/11] Demon America : Really, this conversation is getting us no where. It's over now, Kirk. You're gone, and I'm at least glad to have the support of the children.
[17:30:07 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *shakes his head* No. Light doesn't have to care for and accept dark. B-but I did love you.
[17:30:20 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : ..... They're just tools to you
[17:30:29 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *MAMA STILL WANTS REVENGE DAMMIT*
[17:30:35 05/10/11] Demon America : ... *pauses...* w--what did you say... you... you loved me?
[17:30:40 05/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : -wibbles at Kirk's words- -Spirals downward into despair-
[17:30:56 05/10/11] Demon America : *confused demon doesn't understand love*
[17:31:33 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Well
[17:31:49 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...Even I actually like you at least light!You.
[17:32:20 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : I loved you. ;~;
[17:32:31 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : But you're using us. My family
[17:32:31 05/10/11] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : But you're using us. My family
[17:32:57 05/10/11] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : *clings tighty. eyes closed* ah...
[17:33:06 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : I would said you are using me, but my dark!self isn't that good. >_>
[17:34:03 05/10/11] StarQBAlfredJones : *i'm so lost lol XD
[17:34:18 05/10/11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *and would probally backstab if he could*
[17:36:44] Demon America : Oh, Kirk, but can't you see that it is all an act of love? -- Everything is perfect puzzle piece for the most wondruous creation the world has ever known. my darling, i might not have loved you as poor humans tend to love, but you were my owner, and i always keep my contracts. i am giving you the world. a perfect world.
[17:37:05] Demon America : i'm afraid beautiful sculpture are at first rough, but with time, they become masterpieces...
[17:37:16] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : (YEAH!!! XD/shot)
[17:37:29] Demon America : ((okay, someone just kill me already?))
[17:37:38] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (I CAN!)
[17:38:01] Demon America : ((not you. i want an awesome death. children? <33))
[17:38:15] Demon America : ((ilu wanda! but you already gave me an eyepatch))
[17:38:16] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : ...Q-QB, stay here...
[17:38:23] Wanderer Alfred Jones : XD)
[17:38:33] Wanderer Alfred Jones : with a blessed knife!)
[17:38:38] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (be back(
[17:38:50] StarQBAlfredJones : *clings to Farmy*
[17:39:26] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : You're lying, Wifey/
[17:39:29] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *hubby
[17:40:12] Demon America : No, darling. This world, it's our masterpiece. Sadly you won't be part of its final construction, but your job served it well while you... I suppose, could bear to stand a dark being such as me.
[17:41:06] Demon America : ((>.< no one?))
[17:41:09] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : i-i'm going to go out there, stay here, i'll be back... Crystal protect QB... *leaves the hiding spot*
[17:41:17] Alfred Foxy Jones : -sitting on a rather comfy spot on the floor-
[17:41:22] Alfred Foxy Jones : (( What Dem? ))
[17:41:33] Demon America : ((kill dark demy already. i need sleep. xD))
[17:41:42] Demon America : ((or i guess i could just leave it))
[17:41:54] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (I can do it)
[17:41:58] Alfred Foxy Jones : (( Nooo. We must keeelll Dem ))
[17:41:58] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (really.)
[17:42:11] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : Demy? Kirk?
[17:42:16] Alfred Foxy Jones : (( Non Wanda... As Demy's eldest, it's my duty to kill him... ))
[17:42:17] Predatory Alfred : (Feed him Kirk's cooking....)
[17:42:24] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (then go!)
[17:42:25] Demon America : Who are you...?
[17:42:29] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Kill hiim)
[17:42:31] Alfred Foxy Jones : ((and take over the world in his place ))
[17:42:32] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...wow
[17:42:36] Wanderer Alfred Jones : there isn't a farmy?
[17:42:42] Demon America : ((make me proud, son!))
[17:42:42] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (I will gut you then.)
[17:42:46] Wanderer Alfred Jones : :p or nt)
[17:42:48] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *not
[17:42:59] Demon America : ((no there is. papa dark demy just isn't as caring?))
[17:43:00] Alfred Foxy Jones : (( I will Mama ;~; ))
[17:43:04] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....well, at least there wasn't a dark darmy.
[17:43:08] Wanderer Alfred Jones : aha)
[17:43:15] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *farmy
[17:43:21] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : demy? I'm farmy, you know me...
[17:43:22] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Meadow: Actuallly...
[17:43:25] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...oh.
[17:43:28] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Joy.
[17:43:35] Demon America : Oh, right. QBs... boy toy.
[17:43:41] Demon America : Lovely to see you.
[17:43:46] Demon America : A bit busy now though...
[17:43:53] Alfred Foxy Jones : -watching Farmy CArefully- -AHH BOY TOY- -love that term-
[17:44:14] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (Foxy, get your butt in here... or do you have a plan? XD)
[17:44:18] Demon America : ((farmy, ilu for doing this for the darkdemy au.))
[17:44:51] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : ... what? wait...your not demy...
[17:44:58] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Well
[17:45:03] Wanderer Alfred Jones : not the demy you know.
[17:45:03] Alfred Foxy Jones : (( I don't have a plan.... i don't need one either. ))
[17:45:09] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *dead*
[17:45:16] Wanderer Alfred Jones : XD)
[17:45:17] Demon America : *grins* Why, no, not really. World Dictator at your service, though.
[17:45:34] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *wait did Demy kill normal!Kirk!?*
[17:45:49] StarQBAlfredJones : D: Don't call him my boytoy.
[17:45:55] Alfred Foxy Jones : -pulls out His 'exorcist' weapon- -sighs softly- -clicks the safety off and- -waits-
[17:46:08] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : what?! Give Demy back!
[17:46:10] Wanderer Alfred Jones : oh hai, QB isn't the dark one, yay.
[17:46:20] Demon America : ((was that aimed at me?))
[17:46:35] Alfred Foxy Jones : (( not yet, hehee ))
[17:46:45] Demon America : ((k. making sure. <3))
[17:46:49] Alfred Foxy Jones : ((-rolls- I want moar chocolate... ))
[17:46:53] Alfred Foxy Jones : (( <3 ))
[17:47:02] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (*give chocolate*)
[17:47:06] Demon America : Give him back? My dear, there's no one to give back. And who would want such a fail individual.
[17:47:12] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....
[17:47:15] Wanderer Alfred Jones : .....
[17:47:17] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *snarls*
[17:47:27] StarQBAlfredJones : ;n; I want Mama.
[17:47:28] Demon America : Now run along now. I'm sure QB must be in need of entertainment.
[17:48:06] Alfred Foxy Jones : -growls a bit- -Only Foxy and Papa and Qb haver permission to Call Mama fail- -blank expression-
[17:48:13] Demon America : *picks up kirk's dead body* now then, what to do with you...
[17:48:28] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *still dead*
[17:48:39] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *wants to murder Dark!Demy* (Dark!Wanda: ....how are you light? Light!Wanda: ....Welll....)
[17:48:54] Demon America : ((.... my death? where is it? sleep needed, please? ;A;))
[17:48:54] Predatory Alfred : *flops*
[17:49:01] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Light!Wanda: Good Isn't Nice sometimes.)
[17:49:07] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : Q-QB, hide. I don't want you be harmed *looks at dark!demy* DROP HIM!!!
[17:49:30] Demon America : *just drops the body* Oops.
[17:49:43] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...
[17:49:44] Demon America : *poor kirk's body... that's a harsh fall*
[17:50:06] StarQBAlfredJones : D-Daddy!
[17:50:19] Demon America : Mama.
[17:50:23] Demon America : That's Mama.
[17:50:32] StarQBAlfredJones : N-No.... ;A;
[17:50:36] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *is dead, not much he can do* *his ghost did want revenge...*
[17:50:42] Alfred Foxy Jones : -growls loudly, sliding over to cushion Papa's body from the fall-
[17:50:45] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : *growls* leave now and give demy back or i'll make you...
[17:50:46] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *is about to gut Dark!Demy*
[17:50:53] Demon America : ((okay, i'm going to bed...))
[17:51:01] Demon America : ((more orientation tomorrow...))
[17:51:12] Demon America : Then make me.
[17:51:18] StarQBAlfredJones : (NIGHT MAMA DEMY)
[17:51:19] Alfred Foxy Jones : (( -pout- that sucks.. We were so close to your death too :P ))
[17:51:21] Demon America : *yawn* If you can.
[17:51:29] Alfred Foxy Jones : (( Night <3))
[17:51:36] Demon America : ((fine, let's do it now then. *
[17:51:45] Demon America : come on team. five minutes...))
[17:52:01] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (shot him before I step in and gut him,
[17:52:03] Arthur Rabbit joined the chat on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:52 pm
[17:52:15] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (seriously.)
[17:52:18] Wanderer Alfred Jones : I will.)
[17:52:21] Alfred Foxy Jones : -sits up, pulling his gun up and aiming with a sigh- Oh? Maybe A little bullet action may stop you -soft purr- -not going to cry. nope-
[17:52:28] Wanderer Alfred Jones : SHOT HIM)
[17:52:29] Demon America : *notices foxy holding the gun*
[17:52:31] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : Fine! *punches dark!demy*
[17:52:32] Alfred Foxy Jones : (( I know right :'D ))
[17:52:36] Demon America : And you, Foxy?
[17:52:37] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....LOL)
[17:52:44] Wanderer Alfred Jones : dude
[17:52:46] Demon America : *is punched and falls*
[17:52:47] Wanderer Alfred Jones : just shot him
[17:52:50] Wanderer Alfred Jones : dammit.
[17:53:14] Wanderer Alfred Jones : XD)
[17:53:15] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....
[17:53:17] Alfred Foxy Jones : -takes aim- -shoots Dem in the face- -repeatedly- -because he can-
[17:53:25] Alfred Foxy Jones : ((-lazy moi- ))
[17:53:27] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....ouch.
[17:53:31] Demon America : ...... *dead*
[17:53:37] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....well.
[17:53:38] Demon America : *well, sent back to demon land?*
[17:53:48] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : *growls* ...
[17:53:55] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Bai-bai Dark!Demy!)
[17:53:58] Alfred Foxy Jones : -Holy Gun BI Dark Demy is done for. Forever -
[17:54:00] Demon America : ((YAY TEAM! Thank you for playing. <33))
[17:54:15] Alfred Foxy Jones : ((Whelp, more like holy bullets butttt ))
[17:54:21] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (you are welcome. XD)
[17:54:23] StarQBAlfredJones : (XD)
[17:54:23] Demon America : ((dark demy isn't coming back. as epic as his au might've been.*
[17:54:34] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : (( Yay~ ))
[17:55:00] Alfred Foxy Jones : -stands, clicking the safety back on and taking a seat in the strategically placed throne- and now.. It's time for the next gen to rise and come to power -soft chuckle- For Kirk...
[17:55:00] Demon America : *returns as light demy...* *glomps kirk* ;A; i had the dark me dream again...
[17:55:15] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (...I might drag Dark!Wanda back although it migh be a dark personally for Lgiht!Wanda.)
[17:55:17] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *light
[17:55:22] Alfred Foxy Jones : -somewhat-
[17:55:24] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *personalty
[17:55:27] Demon America : ((thanks ya'll! <3 you're all what made this awesome. kirk, special thanks go out to you.)
[17:55:28] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : ...d-demy?
[17:55:33] Demon America : Hmm, Farmy?
[17:55:35] Alfred Foxy Jones : -sprawls out on throne- ngh.. this is really comfy...
[17:55:49] Wanderer Alfred Jones : oh thank god
[17:55:52] Wanderer Alfred Jones : it's the ma'am.
[17:56:27] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : *tiny smile* n-nothing...
[17:57:03] Alfred Foxy Jones : -comfy- Wanda~ Wanna help Foxy rule the world -big grin-
[17:57:31] Predatory Alfred : *flops*
[17:57:36] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....Um. (Dark!Wanda: Sure.)
[17:57:58] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...Sure, kid. Why not? *shrug* as long as I get money.
[17:58:11] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : O_o
[17:58:17] Alfred Foxy Jones : -grins- Of course you'll get money~ -purr- Of course...
[17:59:04] Alfred Foxy Jones : -DUN DUN DUNN- -AND SO, THIS MOVIE ENDS WILL FOXY AND DARK WANDA CREATING AN ALLIANCE AND RULING THE WORLD. IS THIS THE END? FIND OUT.... IN THE UNLIKELY SEQUAL ))
[17:59:13] Alfred Foxy Jones : -credits start on the screen-
[18:01:52] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Good. :D
[18:02:04] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *may actually be loyal...hahahhahh_

[18:04:11] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : *sighs*
[18:06:22] Alfred Foxy Jones : -as the credits for the movie play, it's interrupted by a rather sexy vid of foxy & dark!Wanda in bed- - fangirls and fanboys squeee- /shot. -hey, they were... Officiating their alliance- /shot more

......What.

Meadow: LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Gwyneth: ...*raise eyebrow* (...dude. it's good thing I never thought to drag Gwyneth into this mess, it would be worse or better depending. XD)

Dark!Wanda: ...what? *grin*

(and yes, I got a bit lazy at the end...might edit it more later.)

Edit:... i should color the Wanda replies cause I change my color when I went dark or Light. >_>

Edit2: ...Yeah, it's a good thing Dark!Gwyneth was never added, because she would be a knight templar!Angel that want to 'cleanse' the world of evil, and by cleanse I mean pretty much murdering everyone.

And Dark!Gwyneth may or may not be a Seer. (Although, considering Wanda had to die for Gwyneth to show up, good thing you never kill him. XD)
Wanda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:15 am

Yay! We're not missing much, awesome! <3 Thanks Wanda~!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:01 pm

You are welcome. :D
Wanda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THE DEMON DIARIES~

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:43 pm

The Heroicness

Last edited by Demon America on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:32 am

You're so awesome, Mama ;u;!
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:08 am

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:

You're so awesome, Mama ;u;!

Yay!!! <3 And, of course, you're awesome, too, bb (even using a despicable me gif, go on with your awesome self!!) being my bb and all makes it be like part of your genetics. ^^ <33333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next