Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Market

+5
Angel Arthur
Arthur the Ripper
Wanda
Assistant Jones
King of Spades
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Roleplay Market - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Market

Post by King of Spades Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:50 am

Chacha <333
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:59 am

Hi again, Kingy <3
So am I in? ^_^;

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:20 am

You're welcome to join us once again <3
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Market - Page 3 Empty Free AU's

Post by helpme Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Um, hi most awesomest admin! I'd really like to join this forum as an Arthur/England, but I wasn't sure what AU's are open, so I was just wondering if you could tell me? I'm sorry, I'm really technologically in-advanced so if I've somehow passed over it, then I apologise.

Thanks!

helpme

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:17 am

Dear helpme,

Current open AUs that already have an Alfred are: canon countries, so you'd be England. Or the fantasy AU (though the Alfred wants to change AUs, but you are free to discuss it with him, and perhaps you could figure out a nice AU together?)
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Market - Page 3 Empty Punk!Arthur maybe??????

Post by InkaChan Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:26 am

I really really want to be Punk!Arthur, but the Gakuen already has both Arthur and Alfred, so I was wondering is there possible to have somekind of Delinquet!AU or Band!AU or something...?

InkaChan

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:42 am

Yes, I think it is possible. Please write an application for the AU :)
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Market - Page 3 Empty Application

Post by InkaChan Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:46 am

Universe: Band AU
Name: Punk Quitarist Arthur
Sample post:
Arthur was walking home after small concert in the nearby oub. His band was starting to get more and more famous, they played more often in known pubs and people seemed to like their music. The green-haired Englishman really enjoyed playing in the band, though he might not always liked the people he played with. Their band was called Awesome Brothers and many had asked why it was named like that. Basically it just was their drummer, Gilberts idea and he didn't remember it anymore. Matthias was their bassist and Arthur was quitarist and the singer. Their band played punk-rock, Arthur writing their all their songs.

Arthur smiled to himself slightly, carrying his quitar in his back. It always felt nice when people enjoyed his music and even when he was being grumpy and didn't like human contact a lot, it was so much diffrent when he played on the stage. It was when he was grinning and liking the attention they got. Now he could go home satisfied and happy, drink tea and watch Doctor Who. He was punk yes, with his green hair, many piercings and ripped skinny jeans, but it didn't mean he couldnt enjoy something like that. Besides he couldnt drink much alcohol without getting drunk very fast, which wasn't really good thing. He did smoke and often got whines from his mother, but he didn't listen to her.

Much later on the evening, or morning actually when he got to bed he still felt that happy feeling in his stomach. He couldnt wait tomorrow, after school they would have practise in Gilbert's garage. The though of school made him groan, he hadn't done his homework. Well fuck it. He didn't care about school, already skipping most of his classes. Oh well, he could just go there to kill time before practise. Yeah, that sounded good.

With these thoughts, he falled asleep.

I hope that was good enough ;;

InkaChan

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:16 am

Thank you, welcome to the forum ^^
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:49 am

Hey there! I'm thinking of joining as Arthur, but I just wanted to ask what AUs are open, or if not would it be okay if I request for a new AU? c: Thanks!

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:15 am

Hello, you're also free to suggest an AU ouo
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:11 am

Hey there, sorry for the trouble! But I just wanted to ask if it'd be okay if I applied as Slytherin Arthur, even though the Harry Potter AU currently already has an Arthur, since I noticed they haven't posted in a while... ovo;; Or if not I was thinking of Mage Arthur from Hetalia Fantasia! Thanks so much! >v<;;

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:26 am

You are free to apply for Arthur in the HP AU, in fact we're looking for new people to play that AU ouo. Just write a sample roleplay post here as an application.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Universe: Harry Potter AU
Name: Slytherin Arthur

Sample post:

For all the years he had been in Hogwarts Arthur had never gone home over the Christmas holidays, not even once, and quite frankly he minded a lot less than people would have thought he did. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy the company of his fellow Slytherins. He did, but somehow being surrounded by friends 24/7 never really did suit Arthur much, and he took the Christmas holidays as a chance to unwind and relax--by himself. The castle was nearly empty and he rarely saw anybody along the corridors. This probably also had to do with the fact that Arthur spent as little time along the corridors as possible, often going straight from the common rooms to the Great Hall for a quick breakfast, and then off to the library right away.

Perhaps some people would call such behaviour anti-social, but Arthur Kirkland wasn't the type of person to care what other people thought of him. He loved the scent of old books and the feel of parchment against his fingertips, and if anybody asked, he would say without any hesitation that he spent his Christmas holidays perfectly happy, thank you very much.

((I hope that's alright! ;7;))

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:28 pm

Okay thanks ouo nice. Feel free to create an account
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

Back to top Go down