Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18]

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Page 38 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18]

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:35 am

Alfred really didn't want to start taking their relationship to the next level or at least make it start becoming just a bit more serious. Maybe it was the small envy that lingered deep inside of him that pushed him to do such a thing but it was something that he kind of wanted more of. It was different for him, to desire a more serious relationship and in fact, he was just a bit afraid that Arthur would pull away after they did make it serious.

He couldn't help but hum in contentment as Arthur leant up to press a quick kiss to his cheek, smiling just a bit at the sweetness of the whole action. Wrapping his arms around the other, he kept him somewhat close before closing his own eyes, yawning a bit as well.

With a small smile at Arthur's words, he soon nuzzled against his neck, taking in his scent and just everything about him as he fell asleep. It took Alfred just a bit longer to fall asleep and instead he stayed up for just half an hour more, just thinking how fortunate he was to have Arthur here in his arms.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Page 38 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18]

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Arthur slept soundly, dreamlessly. He was comfortable, happy to be in the warm protection of Alfred’s embrace.

Sunday was spent lounging about with books and television. It was relaxing, until Arthur decided that he couldn’t sit around anymore and busied himself with cleaning up the kitchen. The following week was pretty normal; Arthur had, had to report to Ludwig on Monday and discuss his trip and on Wednesday, he’d had to deal with several more abusive phone calls from Romano Vargas. By Friday, Arthur was just about ready to collapse. He was exhausted but he knew that he’d have to wake himself up somehow. He’d promised Gilbert that he’d go out with him again after so long. It would be fun and a good way to unwind – it was something that he just couldn’t miss for sleep. Besides, if he was alone with Alfred for too long then the topic of the company’s annual ball might come up. He wasn’t sure how they were going to deal with it because Arthur knew that he had no choice but to attend – and Alfred, despite being considered ‘less important’ to go, would undoubtedly bounce at the prospect and overexcite himself.

Arthur glanced at the time on his computer as he began to turn it off, noting that Gilbert should be arriving at his office soon to leave. He loosened the knot of his tie and collected various files and papers, placing them neatly into his briefcase to take with him.

He was looking forward to having a drink.

Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:30 am

Alfred seemed to be back to his happy and bubbly self in the workplace, especially considering that Arthur was back now. Many would have thought that he didn't want Arthur around considering just how hardworking he was but it seemed as if the American assistant enjoyed every moment that Arthur was there. Though they really couldn't blame him. Not when he was under Ludwig's command for two weeks before. Poor boy was run down to the ground. Though admittedly, he couldn't help but be somewhat disappointed that it was Friday evening and this was usually the time that Arthur went out to the bar with Gilbert. That just meant that he would probably have to go home alone today.

Oh what fun.

Alfred was just finishing a few things up, sighing softly as he glanced up from his mobile after getting Arthur's schedule ready for Monday. He gave him a slight smile, soon sitting up and stretching out slightly. "You're going to go out drinking with Gilbert tonight?" He asked, trying to just strike up some conversation before he would have to go back home.

Maybe he could find something else to do though his friends were rather busy tonight.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am

“Ah,” Arthur looked over at Alfred for a few moments before nodding. “Yes, I am.”

In a way, he felt quite guilty that Alfred wasn’t going with them and being made to return to an empty apartment. Doubtlessly, Arthur would go home later on and cause a ruckus again. He didn’t want them to argue again. Arthur realised then that he should probably get a key so that he wouldn’t have to depend on Alfred so much; that way, in future he’d be able to come in and sleep on the settee without disturbing Alfred – especially if he came back after midnight.

Perhaps it would be better if he possibly, maybe asked Alfred to go with them? He wasn’t sure how Gil would react but Alfred and he had known each other longer than Arthur had known either of them. Surely they would be comfortable with each other? He knew that Alfred wasn’t a huge fan of Gilbert, though. Although a part of him assumed that, that was probably just because of the alcohol.

“You could… um, if you’d like, you can come with us, Alfred?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:48 am

Alfred really didn't want Arthur to feel guilty and he honestly didn't want to impose on the other. It was time that Arthur had away from him though at the same time, the man always seemed to come back more than affectionate often times. He really couldn't have wanted to be away from him that much. Though admittedly, the younger man was rather surprised when he heard the offer, his eyes widening slightly at it. He soon gave a small smile, cheeks a bit red before he shifted around a bit.

"Um...well...only if it won't bother you both." He said, hesitant and admittedly just flustered and rather happy that the other asked him in the first place. In fact, he was in rather good terms with Gilbert though it was usually when he began drinking a lot that Alfred usually took a step away. He was a rather rowdy drunk man. Alfred had a bit more of self control the him though he definitely did have a sip of alcohol every once in a while.

As was proven the first night that Arthur and him got together.

Yet they were still rather good with each other in the work place and it was often times that Alfred would slack off a bit to talk just a bit with Gilbert though it usually ended up in teasing from the other's side. It was amazing to think that he could talk to Gilbert quite a bit and they both be a rather troublemaking team yet get closer to Arthur so much quicker despite the length of time he knew the German man.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:59 am

“Don’t be daft,” Arthur shook his head, closing his briefcase. He fastened the buttons of his suit jacket and grabbed his coat. “We should be leaving soon, so get your things together.” If Gilbert ever bloody showed up, that was. He checked that his computer was switched off one last time before hovering at the door, waiting for Alfred.

He and Gilbert were quite well-matched when it came to drinking. They were equally as loud and hysterical (to an extent). Alfred had only seen Arthur when he was coming down from his high and when he was tipsy. What he saw tonight was probably going to make him fully aware of Arthur’s drinking habits. He could be pretty stupid when he was drunk, but as far as he was concerned it was all in good fun. He was used to the drinking culture in Britain and it had been a bit of a shock for him to find out that there weren’t all that many people who went out on a weekly basis (or at least not at his age).

He smiled over his shoulder at Alfred before opening the door and waiting around expectantly. Where was the German git?
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Alfred couldn't help but grin a bit at Arthur's words and so he was quick to pack up everything (though he really didn't ever bring that much into the workplace). He hummed happily to himself, his mood automatically much lighter than it was just a few minutes ago. He was a bit anxious, especially since he hadn't gone out drinking for a while now but he decided that it was alright. He wouldn't drink all that much. Just so he could bring Arthur home by the end of the night and not only that, but Alfred usually didn't drink himself into a stupor.

Though maybe one night really wouldn't hurt. Yet he still had to keep an eye out for Arthur at the very least.

He soon went over to Arthur, just lingering next to him and waiting for Gilbert to come. How long did it honestly take a man to come? Though at the same time, he could somewhat sympathise. Before he was Arthur's assistant, he was consistently late for about everything he did though now he was more punctual than usually. Thankfully. Alfred was just happy that he wouldn't have to spend a night alone in the flat.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:23 pm

“Where is that foppish – ”

“Arschgesicht!” Gilbert sneered, coming into view as he strolled leisurely towards them. Arthur frowned.

“Your brother will hear you,” he warned.

“Meh, like I care. Long time, no see, Al!” the German patted the said American on the shoulder heartily. “Why’re you still hanging around for? Has Eyebrows been keeping you?”

“No, actually,” Arthur rolled his eyes, becoming a little flushed. “Alred was hoping to come with us.”

“Ja?”

“Yes. I assume that you’re perfectly fine with it,” Arthur raised an eyebrow and Gilbert bellowed out a laugh.

“As long as you can keep up, Al. From what I can remember, you’re a bit of a light-weight,” he smirked up at Alfred before carelessly turning to leave, expecting to be followed. “So, Eyebrows, the usual?”

“Stop calling me that and yes, let’s go to that bar we went to last time… I can’t remember what it’s bloody called,” Arthur muttered to himself, brow furrowed in thought.

They took the elevator to the ground floor, squabbling amongst themselves. Arthur occasionally threw Alfred sympathetic glances.

“What made you decide to come?” Gilbert asked Al as they were leaving the building.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:33 pm

Alfred couldn't help but raise his eyebrows, smiling a bit in amusement at the other's presence as he just watched the two. He really did miss Gilbert. He was always such a friendly man to him though always more than ready to tease the poor American.

"Well actually..." He started off but he was more than happy to let Arthur tell the reason as to why he was still lingering around. Though it wasn't all that uncommon for him to be lingering around until Arthur was done with everything. After all, he did have to take him back home in the end and he enjoyed as much of Arthur's presence as possible.

He couldn't help but huff rather indignantly when he heard Gilbert's comment. "I'm not that lightweight!" He retorted, a small frown on his lips though he really wasn't offended in the slightest bit. So he might have been somewhat a lightweight, but he definitely didn't think he compared to Arthur in that aspect. Or maybe he did. He really didn't know. At least he wasn't too rowdy of a drunk.

"I'll be able to keep up." He commented before soon following Gilbert. He soon glanced back at Arthur, grinning a bit when he saw Arthur's eyebrows. He remembered how many times he had been rather surprised with just how big the other's eyebrows were but now he wouldn't prefer him any other way. He loved those thick eyebrows because they just fit him. It wouldn't be the same Arthur if he ever plucked them out.

Alfred just listened to them, smiling a bit before glancing over at the man curiously. He had to come up with something rather quickly though still a bit of the truth. "Oh. Kiku is busy tonight and I didn't want to hang around my apartment all night doing nothing."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 pm

“I hope so!” Gil laughed. “If not, you’re gonna’ have to get yourself home. I am getting drunk tonight.”

“Great prediction there,” Arthur’s voice swelled with amusement. “I’m sure that we all are.”

“Shut up, you know what I mean.”

Normally, Arthur wouldn’t stand for being talked to like that by colleagues, but they were out of work now. He upheld his morals about treating people as equals when outside of work hours (for example, his work relationship with Alfred was totally different to his romantic relationship with him).

“Pfft, that’s lame!”

“Gil, you can’t talk. We only do this so that you can avoid Feliciano,” Arthur rolled his eyes and Gilbert stiffened.

“More like Lud’s kissing noises. Gross.”

Arthur laughed openly at that. “I rest my case.”

“Yeah, well… hey, pretty boy,” he nudged Alfred, “You going to try to pull tonight? You can be my wingman. Eyebrows here always scares them off with his massive… face.”

Arthur grumbled to himself.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Alfred laughed a bit and he knew that he would just have to be able to keep up, especially if he wanted to get both Arthur and himself back home safely. Instead he grinned in amusement, enjoying Gilbert's company with every passing moment. Certainly he was rather loud but in the end, he was still good intentioned and he just honestly wanted to have a good time tonight.

Admittedly, he was glad that Arthur treated others differently than he did in work. If that wasn't the case, then he was certain that their romantic relationship would have been a lot more stiff and awkward. And not in the good way. It was just nice to know that his lover had a more casual side to him than he let on.

Though he really couldn't help but raise his eyebrows at the mention of Feliciano and Ludwig. He really didn't know anything about them and in reality, he really didn't want to know. Okay, so maybe he was just a bit curious but other than that, he knew none of it was his business. He barely knew the two after all.

Alfred's cheeks soon flushed red when he heard Gilbert's urging and he laughed a bit, lightly shoving the other man away playfully. "Nah. Not my kind of thing." He said, hoping that Gilbert would just let him be with that reasoning. After all, he was with Arthur.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:11 pm

“Let down!” Gilbert shouted, loud enough to turn a few heads. Arthur grimaced and acted as though his ear drum was going to be split by clutching the ear closest to Gilbert and his loud mouth. “I swear that you used to be up for this kind of thing.” He then grinned toothily, raising his eyebrows. “Have you got a girlfriend then, is that it?”

“Yes, he has,” Arthur cut in before Alfred could answer. “So cut it out. Besides, even with someone like Alfred as your right-hand man, you still wouldn’t be able to pick up anyone.”

“Says you! You’re just jealous because I have awesome lady-pulling-powers which you don’t possess!”

Arthur laughed again, quieter and more to himself this time. If only Gil knew.

“Of course, Gil. That must be it,” he replied dryly. “Damn, I can’t remember it being this far last time.”

“Yeah, well, I’m not carrying you again.”

“Who said anything about that?!”

Gilbert pointed at Arthur accusingly whilst talking to Alfred. “You know, the last time I went out with him, he made me carry him almost from one side of the city to the other. He was drooling and talking about his sweetheart or some shit,” he guffawed.

The Brit looked down at the ground, trying to hide his pink cheeks in his coat.

“I’d be pretty fucking surprised if you’ve ever gotten laid, Eyebrows! Let alone have someone for you to come home to,” Gilbert was only joking, and it was obvious in his tone. Arthur furrowed his brows.

“I’ll prove you wrong.”

“Yeah. Pretty unlikely, if you ask me. Anyway, I think that’s it right there.” The German quickened his pace and looked back at Alfred, “You feelin' lucky, punk?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:23 pm

Alfred paused for a moment, ready to deny the other's claim of him having a girlfriend though he was rather surprised with just how quick Arthur was to answer. He glanced over at him hesitantly and decided that yes...he could at least pretend that Arthur was a girl for a moment just so Gilbert wouldn't force him to try picking up girls or the like.

He soon laughed a bit, raising his eyebrows. "Are you sure you have lady-pulling-powers, Gil?" He asked with amusement, grin wide and teeth bright just at the very thought of it. He glanced over at Arthur and smiled reassuringly, knowing the whole truth about this.

The assistant looked around the area and he somewhat recognised it. He really didn't go around here too often, nonetheless for the bars but it was somewhat familiar. He would easily be able to get back home if he wanted to from here. Though at the mention of Arthur talking about his sweetheart, Alfred seemed suddenly more interested and he smiled somewhat.

"Really? Sweetheart?" He asked in amusement. "What did he say?" He continued, curious though he tried to pass it off as playful curiosity.

Alfred barked out a laugh at the mention of Arthur possibly never getting laid and he knew that it was pretty much the exact opposite. He shrugged a bit at the question, just smiling. "Eh? Yeah, I suppose." He hummed, not really paying attention to the question and instead looking over at the bar. So this was the bar that they always went to? Huh.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:35 pm

“Yeah, I am, thanks!”

“Narcissist. Alfred, stop encouraging him,” Arthur frowned.

“Well, he said – ”

“Stop it, you bastard! I’m right here!”

“He said he missed ‘em,” Gil shrugged and Arthur sighed simultaneously. “Can’t really remember, to be honest. Anyway, let’s get to drinking!” He bounded off ahead to the bar and ripped his coat off of himself, glad to be rid of it and let the warmth of the bar settle in.

Arthur avoided Alfred’s gaze, brow furrowed as he approached Gilbert. He didn’t really want for his boyfriend to know about drunken antics like that. Not when he’d called Alfred his ‘sweetheart’. That was just mortifying.

By the time they reached Gilbert, he’d already ordered three drinks and was sipping at his own. Arthur placed his briefcase and coat on the barstool beside him and raised his glass to drink from it.

“Sheiße, that’s good,” Gilbert said with a sigh as he wiped the foam unceremoniously from his lips.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:41 pm

Alfred just bursted out laughing at Gilbert's statement and it really is no surprise that he was like that. It definitely brightened him up though. He really was beginning to enjoy his decision to come with the both of them no matter how loud the German man was. He was just reassured that there really was nothing to be jealous of with Gilbert and that Arthur and him were just good drinking buddies. The very thought of it made Alfred smile a bit to himself.

Though admittedly, he was rather surprised with what Gilbert said and if he didn't have better self control, he was certain that his cheeks would be very, very flushed at the moment. Instead he could just feel heart quicken slightly in his chest.

He decided not to push the conversation anymore in that direction, already very happy with what he heard. Assuming that Arthur was talking about him in the first place. Considering how Arthur was when he came back at night time drunk, he was certain that Arthur meant him.

Alfred soon sat on the barstool next to Arthur and grabbed the leftover glass, soon sipping from it. It was a bit strong for him but he liked it. He wouldn't drink too much of course though!
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:55 pm

Arthur felt a little awkward in the middle, noting that he was between two extremely loud people. He had a horrible feeling that he was going to start feeling deaf at some point. He just quietly drunk from his glass until it was half empty. He placed it down on the counter and received a somewhat impressed look from Gilbert.

“You’re thirsty,” Gilbert snorted.

“Tastes like piss,” Arthur grimaced. “It always does.” He received a glare from the bartender and pointedly ignored it.

“Doesn’t stop you from drinking it though.”

Arthur grunted in response.

“So, Al, you never come out anymore. Does that girlfriend eat up all your time now?”

“Is that what we’re calling it now?” the Brit mused quietly, getting a cackle from Gilbert.

“No, but seriously. You’re missing all of the awesome stuff going on. We raided Roderich’s house the other day and had a party, it was great.”

Not knowing who they were talking about, Arthur chose to stay quiet, sipping at his now-nearly-empty glass.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:06 pm

Alfred was definitely a lot slower about his drinking than Arthur though he seemed to still be holding on rather easily. He wasn't that lightweight after all, though he may be in comparison to Gilbert at the very least. Well in all reality, the alcohol was better than American beer (which many claimed to be just piss water in the end) though he really didn't have a refined taste of alcohol. In fact, he much preferred fruity drinks in the end considering that he liked how sweet they were.

Though like hell he was going to be drinking fruity drinks in front of Arthur and Gilbert! They would laugh at him.

He glanced over at Gilbert, smiling a bit and shrugging. "Um, yeah. I suppose. Well between work and them, I suppose I just don't have as much time anymore but I'm perfectly happy like this." He laughed and admittedly, he couldn't help but think that the raid of Roderich's house would have been quite fun. "Damn, I missed that? Ah well." He laughed.

Though despite everything and despite the fact that he missed hanging around Gilbert at times, he still much preferred to be with Arthur. After all, he definitely gave him a much better time than anyone else could, unknowingly to their friends and other co-workers.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:17 pm

Arthur glanced over at Alfred and gave a small smile to the response that he gave. Alfred really was too sweet, even at times like this.

“Them?” Gilbert chortled, “Leave some for the rest of us. And yeah, you missed it. He cried like a baby. You’d be shocked to hear some of the stuff he told us that Elizabeta does to him. He totally bottoms.”

Arthur’s eyes widened a little at that, bemused more than anything.

“Delightful,” he wrinkled his nose.

“It’s true! Point is that you should come out more, Al. Much better than ‘they’ could ever give you,” he was teasing again, taking considerate sips from his drink. He wasn’t being nearly as fast as Arthur, who by this point had already finished his first pint. He ordered another drink.

That was always Arthur’s downside. He wouldn’t get so drunk so quickly and so horribly if he didn’t drink as fast as he did. The alcohol would always just go straight to his head (because it wasn’t as though there was any food in his stomach to soak it up).
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Alfred's eyes widened a bit as Gilbert seemed to caught him on that and he reddened. He just didn't want to be gender specific even though Arthur just agreed that he had a 'girlfriend'. Well fuck, that was embarrassing. "Well! I mean like! One person! Just..." He was flustered. "A long day at work." He continued, trying to quickly compose himself.

He raised his eyebrows at that and he laughed a bit. "Actually, I'm not surprised with that in the slightest. I mean, haven't you seen him? I would be surprised if he could even top." He joked, grinning in amusement at the mere thought.

He smiled at the offer and shrugged a bit. "I highly doubt that. You haven't seen what they could do yet." He glanced over at Arthur with a small teasing smirk. "But I'll see. Maybe soon." He said, wondering if he would actually go out with Gilbert and his friends. They always had been fun though he wasn't certain if he really wanted to spend too much time with them. Alfred raised his eyebrows at seeing Arthur's glass.

He was always so quick unlike himself. He hadn't even finished his glass yet and in fact, he was barely half way yet.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:41 pm

“That’s what I said,” Gil grinned in agreement. “What a total wuss. She deserves better,” he mumbled the last part to himself. He gave a shout of laughter at what Alfred said. “Get in there, Al. Und ja, you have to come out sometime, you know. She’ll drive you crazy eventually.”

Arthur held Alfred’s gaze with the same small smile, one eyebrow raised as he chuckled quietly, pretending to laugh along. He took his new pint, smiling against the rim of the glass as he took his first sip.

“What time is your curfew then? I guess she’ll want you back by some point. It’s not stupidly early, is it?”

“Gil?” Arthur spoke up.

“What, Eyebrows?”

“Why don’t you stop interrogating him and drink your piss like a good boy, eh?” the Brit smirked at him.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:36 pm

Laughing at that, Alfred just shifted around on the stool and decided to drink the rest of his glass. God, that burnt and tasted bitter! He couldn't help but hum a bit in amusement just at the thought of Elizabeta. "Oh? She deserves better?" He asked, deciding to turn the tables a bit to go against the other instead of himself. "What? Do you mean you?" He questioned with an raised eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes, ready to respond to the other though he was taken a bit surprised by Arthur's comment. Instead he couldn't help but smile to himself at how quick Arthur was to jump to his defence. That was always really nice.

Alfred quickly ordered another glass and soon drank from it again, keeping his sips just a bit slower. He just wanted to tease Arthur and ask why he was so defensive but he knew the reason why and he didn't want Gilbert to start questioning them. So instead he quietly sipped from his drink, really just wanting something sweeter at the moment.

Though admittedly his cheeks were still rather flushed from Gilbert's interrogation. He didn't know how long he could go like that before he began to drop some major hints as to who his mystery 'girlfriend' was.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:29 pm

“Mind your own business, kid,” Gilbert frowned.

“Hypocrite,” Arthur purred from beside him, smirking a little.

“At least I have someone, Eyebrows.”

“Or rather, you don’t.”

“Verpiss Dich,” he hissed, finishing his pint before shouting for another.

“Hmph,” Arthur felt successful, albeit a little wobbly on his feet. “This place better liven up soon,” he looked back over his shoulder at the near-empty bar and scoffed.

“It always does. You know that.”

“Yes, but…” he glanced at Alfred and trailed off. He wouldn’t admit that he didn’t want either to look like a lonely fool in an empty bar or for Alfred not to enjoy himself. If Alfred wasn’t enjoying himself, he was pretty sure that he would try to drag Arthur home instead of staying out – which was what the Brit wanted to do.

He unknotted his tie and slowly pulled it loose from his collar. He carefully folded it and put it in his briefcase before unbuttoning the top few buttons of his shirt.

Gilbert wolf-whistled into the rim of his glass, chuckling. Arthur smacked his shoulder and returned to drinking.

“Al, I dare you to drink the remainder of your glass in five seconds. You don’t, and you’re a girly man,” Gil challenged.

Arthur arched an eyebrow.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Alfred laughed a bit and he knew that he probably hit a sore spot there but it served him right, especially after he was trying to question him about his own love life. Though he definitely knew the truth about Arthur and having someone, which only made him grin a bit.

There were times that he wished he could at least understand German because half of the time, he didn't understand anything that was coming out of Gilbert's mouth.

The American was still slowly sipping at his glass, glancing around at the bar. He actually preferred more people around if only because he was a social butterfly. He livened up with the presence of people and when he was drunk, he definitely loved to go out and socialise though he usually did nothing more than that.

So far he was enjoying himself though if he wasn't, then he would just have to find a way to get Arthur back home. He knew that Arthur could get back home alone rather easily but he still wanted to keep an eye out for him. Only because he was concerned of course!

Admittedly though, Alfred couldn't keep his eyes off of Arthur as he noticed the tie being unknotted and soon pulled loose. He wolf-whistled with Gilbert, laughing and playful though his cheeks were red and he pulled a bit at his own tie though didn't do anything more than that. Yet soon he glanced over at Gilbert, raising his eyebrows at that.

"Drink the whole glass?" He asked, glancing down at it. There was still a whole lot of beer in there! What the hell? Yet...he still had something to prove. He didn't want to be a girly man! Instead he grinned over at the older man. "You're on."

With that, he brought the glass to his lips, hesitating for a moment. Resolute, Alfred soon began to down the beer as quickly as he could, taking heavy gulps. Fuck his throat was burning! He would definitely have to take a break with the alcohol after this. Finally putting down the empty glass, a bit too hard admittedly, he panted out, his cheeks flushed and some tears stinging the corner of his eyes as he wiped the corner of his lips with his sleeve. He really was bad at drinking.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:02 am

“Drink, drink, drink!” Gilbert cheered as Arthur watched somewhat nervously. Alfred wasn’t the sort of man that he would have ever thought would be good at drinking. He noted the small tears in his eyes and wanted to lean over and kiss him better but he knew he couldn’t.

“You look like you’ve swallowed a fly,” the German teased.

“There was rather a lot in his glass, Gil.”

“Yeah, well, whatever. You should do it too.”

“With a full glass?”

“With a full glass. Don’t look so fucked off,” Gilbert laughed. “If pretty boy can do it, I’m pretty damn sure that you can.”

“Hmmm… fine.” Arthur picked up his pint, of which he’d only sipped at so far. He was a drink ahead of the other two already. This was going to make him even more drunk. Obviously, he thought blandly. He raised the glass to his lips and mimicked what he’d seen Alfred do. He contemplated pulling a prank as he was doing this, trying to ignore the persistent hooting Gilbert was making. He finished the glass but didn’t swallow his final mouthful.

“That was not under five seconds! Arthur, you’re a girly man!” Gilbert ordered himself a second drink whilst he was laughing. But as he turned to look back at the Brit, Arthur spat the remainder of the alcohol in his mouth at Gilbert, covering him in it. Arthur, of course, found this hilarious and started to laugh loudly, almost in hysterics.

“What the…?!” Gilbert was shocked at first, and a little disgusted but he got over it. And as soon as his drink arrived, he poured it over Arthur’s head.

Arthur didn’t stop laughing though, even as he was soaked by the alcohol. “It was worth it just to – ha ha - see your face!”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:10 am

Alfred's throat was burning horribly and honestly, all he wanted to do was grab a glass of water. In fact, that was exactly what he did. With another glass of beer and water, he seemed rather set though he was now curiously watching Arthur. He knew that his lover was quite a heavy drinker but could he really do it? Especially since his glass was pretty full? Alfred soon sipped on the water, feeling rather relieved as the burn of his throat started to soothe with the cold water.

"Woah, fuck! Arthur is going at it!" He laughed a bit, watching the other down the beer.

Wow, that was definitely a lot of beer to take down though unfortunately enough, Arthur didn't seem to finish his beer. Yet he soon couldn't help but snicker and raise his eyebrows when the Englishman spat the remainder of the alcohol at Gilbert.

That...was kind of disgusting.

Actually, no. That was really disgusting but he couldn't stop his loud laughter now. Admittedly he was taken by surprise when the beer was dumped on Arthur though he still laughed.

God, they could be rather immature. That was saying a whole lot coming from Alfred himself, who at times seemed to be the epitome of immaturity.

Alfred smiled widely to himself, just watching the other two as he continued to drink the water, finally finishing the glass and feeling that the burn in his throat had settled down.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next