Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18]

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18]

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:24 am

Arthur was the one to realise that Alfred was drinking water. He placed a hand on Alfred’s shoulder and leaned over to him, a little closer than was necessary (not that anyone would care, it was pretty obvious that Arthur was drunk by that point). He chuckled lowly.

“That wasn’t vodka,” he stated. He was staring intently at Alfred, at the frames of his glasses, the slight freckles on his nose and the blue eyes hidden behind glass. He licked his lips absently, tasting the alcohol that had been poured over him. “Hmmm,” he was mumbling to himself about something, still staring. When Gilbert noticed what Arthur was doing, he grabbed him by the back of his shirt collar and yanked him away whilst Arthur violently protested.

“Easy there, lover boy,” Gilbert smirked, holding him tightly. “Sorry, Al. He gets a bit like that sometimes. Just push him off and he’ll leave you alone. Like a little dog, aren’t you?” Gilbert patronised.

“You’re a fucking dog,” Arthur retorted and squirmed out of his grip.

“You owe me a drink.”

“You owe me a new shirt.”
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:30 am

Alfred paused for a moment, watching as Arthur got close to him and even when he was used to being stared at by Arthur, he really couldn't help but redden under the intense stare. He really wasn't used to being so openly stared at it was rather...embarrassing? Was that the right word? It didn't really seemed to fit. He couldn't help but make a face at the mention of vodka.

"Vodka is gross." He murmured, furrowing his eyebrows for a moment though his breath had caught in his throat. How could it not when Arthur was just staring at him like that? He kind of wanted to lean forward and kiss him.

If only he could catch what the other was mumbling to himself.

Alfred's eyes widened a bit in surprise, snapping out of his small daze when Arthur was violently pulled back and he couldn't help but be curious. "He does?" He asked. Did he do that with other people also? He really hoped not. Alfred just gave a hesitant smile. "It's fine. I really don't mind." He said, patting Arthur firmly on the shoulder.
Assistant Jones

View user profile http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:44 am

“Yeah. You might do if he does it again. This guy has almost been punched in the face before, until my awesome self saved him,” Gil took a drink from his new pint.

“I can hear you, you know!” Arthur growled, grumbling about being patted on the shoulder until he realised that it was Alfred and not Gilbert.

“People are starting to arrive now,” Gil stated absently, glancing around the room. He seemed to spot someone he liked the look of and frantically nudged Arthur in the side until he looked as well.

Arthur was quiet for a while, staring.

“She’s actually pretty,” he said after a few moments, sounding surprised. It wasn’t often that he found a girl attractive, after all.

“I’m going to go and talk to her,” Gil declared.

“You don’t stand a chance with someone like that – leave it to a British gentleman.”

“Uh, no. I don’t think so.”

“I’ll get much further than you, wanker.”

Gilbert frowned and then suddenly pointed behind the bar. “Look, a unicorn!”

“Where?!” Arthur spun around in his drunken haze, distracted as Gilbert ran off. Once he realised that he’d been had, he swore under his breath. “Bastard.”
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:50 am

Alfred glanced over at the woman that they were staring at and noticed that she was actually rather beautiful but he didn't want to do anything about it. After all, he had Arthur and he really didn't need anyone else. It didn't mean that he couldn't appreciate someone else's beauty though but he knew that he shouldn't say anything aboutit. He simply glanced around the bar before listening in on the other two's conversation.

Yet what took him by surprise was not the comment that Arthur made about her being pretty but rather saying 'leave it to a British gentleman'. In fact...it made him feel horrible deep inside and his smile seemed to disappear.

He knew that Arthur was drunk but still...

Alfred couldn't help but be confused with the mention of the unicorn and he decided that it was best not to question it. Maybe Arthur had a fascination for unicorns when he was drunk or something. He soon grabbed his beer again, feeling that he would need it after his lover's comments.

"It's not often that you show interest in a girl, Arthur." He murmured softly against the rim of his glass.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:06 am

Arthur hadn’t really thought much about what he was saying. He didn’t typically think things through before he said them when he was drunk. He ordered another drink glumly and then looked over at Alfred, eyebrow raised. He shrugged.

“You’re right,” he agreed. “She’s good looking, though.” He glanced over at Gilbert trying to chat to her and shook his head slowly. “What a moron,” he sighed before turned back to Alfred again, returning to his previous staring. He was quiet for a long time, analysing Alfred’s face carefully as he tried to gauge his reaction through his drunken haze.

“You’re jealous,” he declared, a slight smile on his lips. “You’re jealous of some bint in a bar? Honestly, Alfred,” he laughed humourlessly. “I have more class than that.”
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:13 am

Alfred was actually rather jealous but he had every reason to be! It wasn't often that you would hear your own boyfriend say something about an woman just so openly in front of you. Though he decided to push down the feelings because he knew that Arthur was simply just drunk. He was rather glad that Gilbert was able to get up first and he gave a small smile.

"Yeah, he kinda is a moron, huh?" He mused, slightly amused with the whole situation before he glanced back Arthur, hesitant. He tried smile back at him, trying to regain the cheer though he furrowed his eyebrows slightly when Arthur claimed for him to be jealous.

"I'm not jealous!" He said, frowning as he took another sip from his beer. He really wanted something sweeter than this. It just tasted so bitter. "I was just curious is all. I know you have more class."

Like hell he would ever admit otherwise. Though he knew that most of the time, Arthur did have quite a bit more class, save for a few exceptions.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:22 am

Arthur just chuckled and reached down, tactlessly patting Alfred on the bum once. He smirked up at him. “There’s only one person that I’m interested in.”

Gilbert was back within a few minutes, looking irritated. He sat at his barstool and gulped down the remainder of his drink. Arthur raised an eyebrow, smug.

“I told you.”

“Shut up. She said she’s waiting for her boyfriend so you wouldn’t stand a chance either.”

“You keep telling yourself that. I think you’ll find that English accents are much more attractive in this country than German,” he teased.

“Unlikely. Al, which girl would you fuck: the German girl with jugs or the English one with a wide ass?”

Arthur walloped him over the back of the head.

“What do you mean ‘wide arse’?!”

“You heard me,” Gilbert winced, rubbing the back of his head.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:29 am

Alfred's cheeks reddened horribly when Arthur patted his bum once and he quickly glanced around to see if anyone saw them. That didn't seem to be the case. Even if they did, he could just claim that Arthur was rather drunk and the like. Didn't make it any less embarrassing.

He couldn't help but grin at the thought of Gilbert failing at trying to pick up the girl. She was beautiful but admittedly, he didn't think that she would be much of his type. Alfred smiled at the thought of English accents and he remembered that he could pretty much just sit around and listen to Arthur speak for much too long.

The assistant laughed at the mention of a 'wide ass' though he raised an eyebrow, musing to himself. "Sorry Gil, but I'll have to say I like the English better. They have pretty damn cool accents." He smiled a bit.

Not to mention that he was actually extremely fond of English people.

Especially Arthur it seemed.

Alfred just watched the other two, amusement glittering in his eyes. Despite the fact that he was more in the background this time around, he decided it wasn't too bad.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 am

“Hmm,” Arthur smirked in triumph. “Just like I thought.”

“Whatever, Eyebrows. Al, you’re missing out. More for me, I suppose,” Gilbert shook his head slowly in shame. “We should play on Xbox Live again soon – you’re never online!” He paused and then grinned, moving to nudge Alfred. “Is it that girlfriend of yours?” he was wearing a slightly lewd expression.

Arthur began to blush and looked away, trying to avoid being seen. Was he really complicating Alfred’s life that much? All the American ever wanted to do was what Arthur wanted to do, which meant tidying up and watching cookery shows or having sex. He was pretty sure that Alfred had no problem with the sex but everything else… he would probably rather sit and play video games. Did his presence stop him from doing that?

The music in the bar had started to get louder as more people flocked in, some already drunk and starting to dance in a small clearing. Arthur stared at them longingly, not at the writhing bodies (although it really looked like it) but at how they were moving. He was good at dancing like that and he wanted to do it again. He’d never be able to persuade them, though. Unless…

Arthur ordered three vodka shots.

“Anyway, you should get online and play with the totally awesome me. You’re wasting money on it if you don’t use the internet, Al.”

“Drink these or you’re a vagina,” Arthur said bluntly, interrupting the conversation as he slid two shots towards them both.

Gilbert laughed, “What the hell, Eyebrows? You already that drunk?”

“Drink them,” Arthur said, brows furrowed.

“And what do we get out of it?” the German raised an eyebrow. Arthur looked thoughtful for a few moments.

“I’ll talk to a girl for you. Get her to like you before you’ve even started.” Green eyes stared pointedly at Alfred, “But not for you. You’re taken.”

“That’s not bad… but what about Al? Ain’t fair for him.” Gilbert folded his arms across his chest, clearly interested as he began to scan the room for his choice of girl.

“I don’t know. A blowjob or something?” Arthur shrugged, carelessly running his hands back through his tawny hair. He clearly wasn’t really thinking straight at that moment. Luckily, Gilbert barked out a laugh.

“You really are drunk. You should slow down – it’s no wonder you’re usually out for the count at, like, ten.” He calmed himself down again, laughter dying down. “Fine. I’ll drink this if you get me a girl. You can think of something for Al when you’re sober on Monday. Longer lunch break, maybe?” he smirked, taking the small glass in his hand.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:23 am

Alfred reddened a bit at the mention of his 'girlfriend' once more and he swallowed thickly, laughing a bit. "I guess...it just slips my mind at times." He decided that it was best to try taking the subject off of his supposed 'girlfriend' before things were taken a bit too far, especially since his head was pounding and he might let something slip that he really didn't want to let slip.

"Though it's not like I want to play with a sore loser like yourself." He smirked a bit. "Honestly, no fun being able to beat you with even my eyes closed." He taunted, finally finishing his other glass and already he was feeling rather tipsy.

Admittedly, Alfred was pretty much happy with whatever Arthur wanted to do. He really wasn't all that picky and he just liked to hold the other close. As long as he had that, he was pretty much content. Of course there were times that Alfred played video games and that was usually when Arthur was reading, so it was actually pretty often that he was able to go on his games.

Soon he glanced over at the dancers and he hummed a bit, vaguely remembering Arthur's and his first night. God...what a night that was. That was so terribly exciting and he would definitely love a repeat of that again. Of course not without the awkwardness the morning afterwards but he was certain that wouldn't happen. Yet Gilbert was still here and he definitely didn't want to dance in front of him.

Alfred jumped a bit when he saw the vodka shots being slid over to the both of them and he soon grabbed one. He grimaced a bit. "Really?" He asked. He really wasn't fond of vodka and he knew that it would make him rather drunk. Especially since he was rather tipsy already.

Though at the mention of a blowjob, he secretly set his mind to do this. Instead Alfred grinned widely though he was admittedly embarrassed. He could just pretend that Arthur was just horny and drunk (which he probably was).

"Hey, it's fine. I'll come up with something he can owe me later." Though he was certain that both Arthur and himself already knew what to do. Raising his shot up, he took in a deep breath, trying to prepare himself for the burn before taking the shot, wincing a bit at it though he swallowed it all.

"Fuck." He muttered as he put it down. He really didn't like vodka.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 am

“I never lose!” Gilbert protested. “You don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Just drink the bloody drink,” Arthur scowled, growing impatient. He glanced over at Alfred, as though silently confirming that, that was indeed the repayment for drinking vodka. He was well aware that he didn’t like it. He picked up his own shot glass and downed it quickly. Gil did the same.

“It’s been along time since I’ve had to drink that shit,” Gilbert grimaced.

“I like it,” Arthur said thoughtfully. “The burn in my throat is nice,” he looked over at Alfred intently again as he said it before turning to Gilbert. “Which girl do you like the look of?” Arthur began to straighten out his clothes, preparing himself.

“Uh, that one,” Gilbert pointed and Arthur made a face.

“She isn’t an object, you know.”

“Says the one going to persuade her to come home with me.”

Arthur gave Gil his middle finger with a glower before walking away towards the girl on the other side of the bar. Arthur made himself comfortable beside her and began to chat. He was smiling and joking, making her laugh. It seemed to be going pretty well, as far as Gilbert could tell. He was watching intently, having returned to his pint.

“What do you think you’ll try and get outta’ Eyebrows, then? A bonus?”
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:46 am

Alfred just barked out a laugh at that. Of course Gilbert lost! He was always against him and he was pretty much the best at any game! Though at the same time, Gilbert spent a lot more time wasting his life away with Xbox Live. Though he could still beat him hands down.

With a glance over at Arthur, he was pretty content to see the reaffirmation of the repayment. He didn't want to force his lover to do something he didn't want to do but of course, he was the one who offered first. No one could really blame him for just wanting it.

Though fuck, that vodka burnt and he was feeling extremely tipsy now and in fact, Alfred was quite certain that he was drunk by now. He looked around at the different girls in the bar, noting that despite how beautiful some of them may be, he really did feel no urge to go up to them and do something with them. He was perfectly content just staying back.

Alfred decided to himself that he didn't mind if Arthur persuaded a girl to come with Gilbert because in the end, it was completely the girl's loss. The American soon glanced over at the other man, humming to himself though he already knew the repayment.

"I wish but I'm certain that would go against company regulation or something. Probably something else. Maybe pay for my lunch and a longer lunch break." Of course he wouldn't do that with Arthur but he just needed something to say for Gilbert.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:56 am

“You dream big,” Gilbert teased.

Arthur pointed over at Gilbert and got the girl to look over to them. She smiled a little before turning back to Arthur, who seemed to be encouraging her with a charming smile (and his accent). It looked incredibly easy with the way that he was talking to her. Soon enough, he’d brought her back over to Gil and Alfred.

“This is Gilbert, who I was just talking to you about,” Arthur introduced the German. The girl went from smiling to looking a little disappointed.

“Sorry, I thought you meant him,” she smiled cheerily at Alfred.

“He’s taken,” Arthur bit out before he could help it.

“Oh… well, um… Gilbert, I’m sure you’re nice and everything but…”

“One dance!” Gilbert shouted, startling both Arthur and the girl. “One dance with me and then you can make your mind up, okay?” He didn’t give her the option to say no and dragged her over to the small group of dancing people.

Arthur rolled his eyes and returned to the bar, much more wobbly on his feet than he had been earlier.

“When would you like your payment?” Arthur asked the glass at the bar, meaning to ask Alfred.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:03 pm

Alfred just watched Arthur as he managed to try charming the girl into going out with Gilbert and he raised his eyebrows in surprise when he noticed that the girl was actually smiling over at the German. Honestly? Who would want to be with him? He wasn't surprised that the girl was agreeing though. After all, Arthur did have quite the accent and it seemed to be a trend that American girls loved Englishmen's accents. Though he really couldn't blame them.

Though what really surprised him was that the woman transitioned so quickly from being rather happy to actually disappointed. Was she expecting something else?

Yet his eyes widened when she looked over at him and he swallowed, laughing a bit. "Sorry, miss." He apologised politely though he knew that he wouldn't ever go with her. Yet Alfred couldn't help but feel pleased that even when drunk, Arthur was so quick to say he was taken.

Alfred laughed at Gilbert's eagerness to prove himself and watched as he pulled her to dance. He laughed a bit at Arthur, lightly patting his back before leaning in just a bit closer. "Mm...anytime you want." He said. "I'm happy whenever." He admitted with a small smile, obviously rather drunk now.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:13 pm

Arthur smirked, chuckling a little. He leaned closer to Alfred in turn, looking up at him lustfully. He wanted to kiss him. It was so frustrating to know that he couldn’t do anything when Alfred was so close, close enough to smell and to touch. He could just reach up and snog him there and then. But Gilbert would see.

“Mmm, no preference at all? What if I got down right here and did it?” He was joking, of course but the idea itself was somewhat tempting. He pursed his lips, looking cheekily up at his boyfriend.

Gilbert, in the meantime, was dancing ridiculously on the dancefloor.

Arthur whined a little and leaned forwards, burying his face into Alfred’s chest. “Alfred, I want you. Fuck. I want to lick your teeth. Why do you have to be so pretty even in the middle of everyone? Why do you do that, Alfred?” his voice was both slurred and muffled. “Can’t leave Gil. Jesus. We should… go. Somewhere. Soon.” He was vocalising his thoughts, clearly. “I want to go dancing. Lets go dancing.”

Last edited by Mr. Kirkland on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Alfred really, really, really wanted to make out with Arthur right then and there, right on the bar and not care about anyone else that was there. After all, Gilbert was the only person who knew them and everyone else just saw them as strangers. He was tempted to sneak in a kiss because the German man seemed to be much too preoccupied with the woman right in front of him. Poor girl.

He couldn't help but redden though at the mention of doing the blowjob right then and there. Fuck...that idea was so tempting. He really, really wouldn't have minded.

Instead he pulled his boyfriend close, smoothing his hand over his back and he could feel his heart pound against his chest. He was used to advanced by Arthur but damn if they didn't make his heart beat just a bit faster at the mere thought of it. Alfred just hummed in agreement to that, knowing that they would have to get out soon if they wanted to do anything with each other.

Alfred soon slightly pulled away so he could better look at Arthur, raising his eyebrows at the mention of dancing. Normally he would have declined because there was always the possibility of someone seeing but...he wanted to go dancing also and the alcohol was leaving him without any inhibitions.

"Yeah, let's go." He said, soon standing up and pulling Arthur towards the dance floor, trying not to trip over himself.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:32 pm

Arthur just laughed at the desperation being felt by both of them. He felt a little relieved that it wasn’t just him feeling lust and that Alfred, even when intoxicated would still want him. He enjoyed the steady and constant beat of Alfred’s heartbeat against his ear.

When he was dragged away, he was reluctant at first. He had meant dancing in a club, not with everyone else. They would be stared at. Oh well.

The Brit grinned at Alfred as he took one of his hands, trying to start dancing amongst everyone. There wasn’t any grinding or what Arthur was good at – it was merely just dancing and enjoying oneself. He would have normally felt like an idiot and would refuse to do something such as this. He would have felt much too nervous and out-of-place to attempt anything of the sort.

Arthur just copied everyone else, swinging gawkily along to the beat with a stupid smile on his face.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Admittedly, Alfred was much too drunk to really give a damn about where they were dancing at and with one more swig of alcohol to go down his throat, he finally decided that he really didn't care at all. Even if Gilbert saw them, he would just blame the alcohol for their actions and they could deny it when they were sober. There was nothing wrong with having a bit of fun in a bar of all places.

The dancing probably wouldn't be as much fun as it usually was in a club but he decided that it didn't matter, as long as the person who he was dancing with was Arthur.

He really didn't even care that they seemed to be the only gay couple in the whole bar. Everyone seemed to be too intoxicated to care anyways and if they did, Alfred was somewhat of a strong looking man and he was certain they wouldn't want to deal with that. The American grinned back at Arthur, dancing easily with him though he really did desire some more contact with the man. Fuck...he really wanted that contact but he decided that he was content with just swinging along, trying mainly not to trip over himself.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:19 am

Arthur just grabbed Alfred’s hands, trying to at least swing in time with him. He caught sight of Gilbert, who seemed incredibly close to the poor girl that he was trying to impress. He was smiling at her, his maroon eyes flashing in the dim light. Arthur looked back at his own boyfriend and pondered how he could subtly get closer without anyone noticing.

The answer was that no, he couldn’t.

Determined, Arthur moved a mini-step closer, singing along to the words: “Take me by the tongue and I’ll know you. Kiss me till you’re drunk and I’ll show you!” he was laughing a little. “Fucking Jagger! Brilliant!” Someone British in a song was good in Arthur’s books, particularly when he was this drunk. He was wiggling his hips and really getting into the song. He made sure that he was looking at Alfred, gaining eye contact as he smirked.

He wanted Alfred, he did. But he wanted to go dancing more. Perhaps when they got home, he could do a little bit of ‘dirty dancing’ with Alfred? He liked the sound of that.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:12 am

Alfred smiled at the touch of their hands and he soon grabbed them back, more than happy to try swinging it. They might have looked a bit ridiculous but honestly, he was just a bit too drunk to actually really even care. He glanced over at Gilbert as well, laughing a bit at that and knowing that he was trying his best, no matter how much it seemed like he was failing. He kind of hoped that Gilbert would end up going with the woman so Arthur and himself were left alone and they could do whatever they want right afterwards.

Smiling a bit at him, he laughed as well. For once, he had to agree with Arthur on that. He really did like Jagger though admittedly, he tried to step in closer to his boyfriend. Fuck...he really wanted to kiss him now, especially with those words coming out of his mouth. He just wanted to throw any rational sense out of the window.

Though he had to admit, he was having a lot of fun right now. Not caring about absolutely anything at the moment, just instead letting themselves go and do about whatever the fuck they wanted.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:47 am

I’ve got the moooooves like Jagger!” Arthur grinned, noting the thickness in the air. They wanted each other, it was pretty obvious. He winked quickly at Alfred, having to tear his gaze away to look at what his hips were doing. He so wanted to pull Alfred’s hips against his own, move with him in small, gyrating motions. He closed his eyes, looking fairly aroused by the thought.

“Fuck, Alfred,” he breathed, gaze returning to Alfred’s face. He gripped Alfred’s tie and tugged on it a little, having let go of his hands to do so. His fingers slid lewdly up and down the length of the tie. Arthur didn’t feel as though he’d been properly welcomed back yet. Not at all. Not with all of the interruptions and company they’d had. He yanked Alfred by the tie, growing bored of merely staring and wanting. He led him to the men’s toilets. There wasn’t really anything they could do without proper “provisions” but Arthur was fairly content on just kissing him.

Once in the toilets, he pushed Alfred into one of the cubicles and got in with him. He locked the door behind him and gave Alfred a challenging look.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:56 am

Alfred just wanted to pull Arthur close and fortunately enough, it just looked like they were very close yet drunk friends. Unless they started to grind up against each other but before he had the temptation to do just that, his tie was gripped and his breath caught in his throat. Fuck. He felt like he couldn't breathe when Arthur was staring at him like and he really did feel like he hadn't properly welcome Arthur back as well. They were always too busy doing something and they really needed to welcome Arthur back properly.

So he was more than happy to let himself be tugged towards the toilets and he glanced around, hoping that Gilbert wouldn't see them. He probably didn't since he seemed to engrossed in the woman at the moment.

Yet the moment that he was pushed into one of the cubicles, Alfred couldn't help but give a small, drunken smirk at the man in front of him. "Fuck, you're hot." He growled playfully before advancing and pressing Arthur against the door of the stall, leaning forward to kiss him deeply. He didn't hesitate in roaming the other's body with his hands, using one hand to grope him as the other one just ran along his body, feeling and enjoying.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Arthur chuckled quietly, tempted to say ‘I know’.

He allowed himself to be pressed against the door, feeling the hard surface pressed against his back as Alfred ravished him. He leaned into every one of every one of Alfred’s touches. He kissed back, having to break it to gasp and breathe hotly against Alfred’s mouth every time a spark of pleasure shot through him. His own hands dragged down his back, as though he wanted to leave marks. His hands came to rest at his buttocks, where he squeezed teasingly. Arthur spread his legs a little, providing room for Alfred to get closer so that they could push against each other, all harsh breathing and tongue.

A small moan elicited from Arthur’s mouth as he nipped at Alfred’s lower lip, biting and sucking until he managed to prize his mouth open. He tasted like vodka. It was a pleasant, numb taste.

“Hah,” he panted, trying to just pull Alfred closer, closer.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Fuck, it felt so nice to finally be able to touch Arthur like this after such a long time. The alcohol was just making everything seem so much hotter. His head was throbbing and he was just craving more and more of Arthur's body and touches and kisses and just absolutely everything he could get his hands on. Alfred was more than happy to lean against the hands on his bottom and soon when the older man spread his legs, the American quickly put a leg between them so he could grind his leg up against Arthur's groin.

Alfred opened his mouth for the other, more than happy to engage his tongue with Arthur's own, savouring the taste (even if he did taste like vodka, which was admittedly disgusting). Yet he was too drunk to care. Alfred continued on grinding his leg up against the other as he slipped his hands underneath his shirt, feeling that lovely skin underneath.

"Mm..fuck, fuck...fuck...wanna fuck you." He whispered hotly against Arthur's mouth, nipping and licking.
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Arthur rolled his hips downwards against Alfred’s leg. He raised a hand and slid it through Alfred’s thick, golden hair as he clung on to the kiss for as long as possible. He whined against Alfred’s lips, honestly not caring if anyone else was in there anymore. He didn’t care if they were heard. He just wanted Alfred, his boyfriend, the sexiest American he’d ever laid eyes on to shag him senseless.

“Then fuck me, fuck me,” he sounded rather desperate. Arthur shivered at the feel of hands touching his skin – flesh on flesh after weeks of scarcely touching one another. “Alfred,” he murmured against his lips.

Lube be damned, condom be damned. He didn’t care. Couldn’t care. Didn’t want to care. Alfred was everywhere, his brain was telling him (hindered by alcohol). His hands slid up and underneath Alfred’s own shirt, once he’d managed to untuck it. His hands moved across the muscle of his back, able to feel the softness that he had noticed the previous night. His fingernails dug into the flesh, not enough to hurt but certainly enough to leave marks.
Mr. Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top