Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy] - Page 5 Empty Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Alfred sat in front of the fire, warming himself, happy and content to just sit in one place for awhile. When Farmy moved, he turned his back to the fire so he could see the older boy. "Yeah, Matthew's my twin! So, I figured since we're so similar, they wouldn't really question it if I said we were twins... But we can't both be Alfred, so I called you Matthew. I hope that's okay..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy] - Page 5 Empty Re: Not in Kansas Anymore [QB and Farmboy]

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:07 pm

“It’s okay,” Alfred smiled. “And Thanks, I froze back there. I didn't think of using a fake name since we're both Alfred.”

He yawned. “I’m tired. I’m going to sleep for a little bit, even though we slept most of the day.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:44 pm

"Good! So, we'll just be Alfred and Matthew then." Smiling, Alfred turned back to the fire, warming his cold hands and feet. He glanced back at Farmy and nodded, saying, "Get some rest. We'll continue our adventure in the morning!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Alfred covered himself with the blanket. “Night QB.” Then fell asleep.

--

Alfred, listen to me, hide here and don’t come out.

“N-No.”

I’ll be back, sweetie, I promise.

“Noooooo!” His eyes flew open as he shot up, sitting on the bed. He grabbed his shirt, over his burning chest, sweating and breathing heavy.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:07 pm

After the fire started to die down, Alfred added a few more logs before crawling into bed beside Farmy. It was nice and warm there and he slept peacefully.

Well, that is he slept peacefully until Farmy woke up yelling. Frowning, he burrowed under the covers before poking Farmy's arm.

"Hey man... whatcha yelling about?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Alfred calmed down then looked at QB. “N-Nothing, j-just a n-nightmare.”

He laid back down, facing the wall and not QB.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:16 pm

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Yawning, he rolled closer to Farmy, poking his double's shoulder. "C'mon, we're supposed to be friends, right? Let me help you! You can tell me anything!"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Alfred turned to face QB. “Ever since I’ve been taken in by mother when I was eleven years old, about every night I have dream or nightmare. Nightmares the most. I never remember them after I wake up, but my chest always burn. I never really told anyone about this.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:31 pm

"Your chest? Maybe you should go to a doctor or something! Chest pains can be really dangerous, Farmy! W-What if you have a heart attack or something?! We'll find a doctor here in town, okay? I d-don't want you to be sick..." Alfred frowned, his voice trembling slightly when his new friend said he felt pain. That was never a good thing... He reached out and hugged Farmy close, still frowning. "We'll figure something out, okay?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Alfred blushed. “Q-QB, I-I’m fine. I-It nothing major, the pain goes a way after I calm down.”

Breaking a part from the hug, sitting back up.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:47 pm

"A-Are you sure?" Alfred pouted when Farmy broke the hug but he let the older teen do as he wished. Curling up under the blankets again, he closed his eyes, still sleepy. "Just... let me know if you're hurting again... Okay...?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Alfred nodded. “Okay.”

Lying back down next to QB, he dozed off.

--

Waking up as the sun was up; he sat up and went to the window. Through it, he saw people moving around town. He smiled, glad to be out of the farm finally, free at last. Alfred when back to the bed. “QB! Wake up!”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Falling asleep again, Alfred stayed asleep until Farmy called his name. Grumbling, he slowly woke up, running a hand through his messy hair.

"Morning already?" Yawning, he sat up and stretched, wondering how Farmy could be so excited this early.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:51 pm

“Yup!” Alfred smiled. “Come! Hopefully, we can find someone who can help us. If not, we can at least enjoy being out of the farm.”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Alfred smiled and got out of bed, rubbing his eyes and stretching in an attempt to wake up. "Alright, alright. Just hold your horses, okay?" Laughing softly, he went over to Farmy and glanced out of the window. "This place looks so nice..."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:12 pm

“It does.” Alfred placed his hand on the window. “I only had been here twice. I never really got to see much of the town since mother always made me follow her.”

He moved a way from the window and grabbed the bags. “First things first. Let’s get some breakfast.”

Leaving the room, they went to the front main room of the inn.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Alfred's stomach rumbled at the mention of food and he followed Farmy eagerly, ready to eat whatever this place had to offer. He didn't know if the inn would be serving food or if they would have to get some for themselves. All he knew was that he was starving. Eating half of Farmy's meals just wasn't enough food for him.

"Where are we supposed to get breakfast? I'll seriously hungry, man."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:36 pm

“Well let see if they serves breakfast here.” Alfred saw the lady that gave them the room. “Excused me ma’am”

The lady faced Alfred. “Sir, you need anything?”

“Ah, yes do you serve breakfast here?” he asked.

“Yes, sir. You can both sit over at table. I get my sister to bring your breakfast in a few minutes.” She pointed to a table at a corner of the room then left.

“Thank you.” Both Alfreds sat at the table.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Deciding to let Farmy do most of the talking, since this was his world, Alfred looked around, looking for something interesting. There really wasn't much, though, just a little inn and that was it. Maybe there would be more exciting things outside of the inn. After all, he really wanted an adventure before going home.

Following Farmy to the table, he sat down, grinning at his double. "What should we do after we eat?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:05 pm

“Hm,” Alfred tiled his head. “Well we have to find a witch or a wizard to see if they can help us. So we have to go all over town, gather information and/or see if there one in town.”

Another lady, younger than sister appeared and put the two plates in front of them. Then she left. “Thank you, ma’am”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Alfred smiled politely at the young woman before looking at his food. It all looked so delicious... As he started eating, he glanced at Farmy, noting how serious he was about magic.

"So, like, magic really exists here, huh...?"
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:42 pm

“Yes. How do you think you got here?” Starting eating as well. After eating, they got up, left a tip and leave the inn. For some reason, he felt something weird, like he was being watched. Alfred shivered.

“So where should we start?”
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:27 pm

"I guess you're right..." Alfred sighed softly and looked around the town as they left the inn. It was small and quaint, just like every town in fairytales.

"Well... I suppose we should just see what there is to see in this town."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:09 pm

“Ok.” And off they when.

--

After searching half the town, Alfred couldn’t get that feeling off of him. Someone is watching them. He looked behind him, nothing there.

“Excuses me sirs, are you looking for something?” said a voice in front of them. He looked back and saw a woman.

“Uh, yes we’re looking for a witch or a wizard? Do you know if there one in this town?” the woman gave a dirty look.

“N-No, not around here,” she said, “you two should leave town and give up.” She then left, dropping a piece of paper on the ground.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Alfred wondered why Farmy was acting so strange. He kept looking behind him but there was never anyone there. Once they ran into the woman, he let Farmy do the talking and it looked like there was no one here that could help them.

Sighing, Alfred was about to keep walking before he noticed a piece of paper on the ground. Picking it up, he frowned and handed it to Farmy. "What's this? The lady just dropped it."
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum