Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy?

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Empty Is this real life? Is this just fantasy?

Post by Wanda Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:48 pm

When Alfred opened his eyes, he noticed a few things quickly that made his eyes go big in shock.

One: This wasn't the place he went to sleep at.
Two: He was surround by so much grass and what he guess was different type of flowers, he never thought he will see so much green and other bright colors.
Three: Alfred then noticed the buildings that were around this green piece of land.... His eyes widen, They were huge, cleaner and colorful than what he was used too.

He saw people walking around on the grass, some playing with dogs, and some are siting on benches. The looks he got were of wary, disgust and... he thought he saw pity looks. Alfred just shrugged to himself and wondered what he should do.

Alfred wondered if the last bit of water he had had something weird in it and this was just a weird ass dream.

...Supposed it won't hurt to looked around, even if this was a dream.

(For Demy and any of present day!Alfreds and Arthurs. Who wants to meet a Alfred form a future where Earth is a hellhole? :P

Also, I'm sorry for the title.)

Edit: ....yeah. Didn't notice I misspell Fantasy wrong until now. >_>

Edit: *was tempt to add "Either way, the train is coming' due to all the trainwrecks in this mini rp*

Last edited by Wanderer Alfred Jones on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Empty Wait, reality is merely an illusion anyway, right? Albeit, a very persistent one...

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:38 am

Demon America would forever hate Angels now. He was sure the flighty, pretty thing had kicked him with just enough force to make him hit concrete instead of with enough strength to catapult him straight back to hell.

He groaned, feeling as the joints on his wings stretched and uncurled, letting him propel himself a few inches off the ground--barely. He was tired, his entire body ached, and there was an unmistakable coolness over the skin of his cheeks that made him blink and pout, almost remembering unwillingly the way the Angel had so carefully touched his cheeks, tracing high cheek bones, and letting his thumb tap at his jaw. And then, after all that kindness, that stupid flighty, pretty, exotic thing had kicked him right over the stomach, sending him off the cloud-- and now here he was, probably in New York: where grass was a green as corporate envy. He could dig that.

Good thing he was in America, at least, else his energy supplies would've been in trouble.

So he slowly got up, and then touched his face. Glasses? When had he acquired those? Oh wait. He could definitely see clearly with them, maybe he'd keep them. And -- he sniffed the air. What was that foreign energy he was sensing? It was raw, rancid, as if having come from hell, but he could sense the sprinkles of time-travel adding in their own special flavor. He looked around, until his eyes fell on a creature that looked very much like him. He furrowed his brows, flying over to the strange creature. Oh yeah, he was it!

"He's not from this timeline," he murmured curiously, poking the creature's back. He tilted his head a few times, trying to peer at the other's clothes. "Hey, hey, you, can you see me? -- You're not from this time line!" He huffed his cheeks, watching as -- wait, was he drinking water from a public fountain? Gross! "Hey, I said: get out of my time line! And don't drink from there!"

((^Look at the title of my post. <3 It's kind of answering your title's question! -- Yay Einstein!

So, I remember you said you wanted to meet RP!Application!Demy so there it is! <3 Also, so is the title supposed to read fanstay instead of fantasy? ^^))

Back to top Go down

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Empty Sometimes Reality is stranger than Fiction.

Post by Wanda Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:07 pm

For being a dream, Alfred thought everything felt... more defined than usually for his dreams, and thus a small voice began to wonder if instead of being a dream, he somehow managed to travel through time.

But, how would falling asleep make him cross through time? So, it's... probably just a dream.

His ripped clothing got some looks, but most people ignore the bum-looking wanderer.

Alfred stopped near a weird stone thing that was shooting water into the air and there was water around the base. This dream place much have a lot of water to waste it so much.

And it crossed his mind that he was thirsty and so he knelt down to drink some of the water at the base. While, yes, that probably a bad idea for a normal person, that water wasn't bad as some of the water from were he come from.

He felt someone poked him from behind and he turned quickly to grab the hand that poke him, but what he saw made him paused in shock before narrowing his eyes.

There was another him... with black wings. It must be a mutant!

"How dare you look like me, mutant!" Alfred snarled out as he got into position to attack the mutant.
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Empty Because Demon America watched too much Pokemon as a child.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:25 pm

Mutant? -- Was that human really thinking of attacking him? Demon America smirked, "I don't look like you. You look like me; you're also currently trespassing into my timeline!"

Technically, he was Demon America, Patron Demon of the USA, and New York City (and sometimes Las Vegas,) so why was he just standing there, demanding the other leave when he could take matters into his own hands?

Demon magic did exist for a reason. So, Demy did what he did best: fail. Alright, so not intentionally, but didn't someone once say the road to hell is paved with good intentions? Oh, America knew that just too well.

And with that in mind, he began to conjure some very strong magic to send his doppelganger back to his own timeline. But what came from the awesome pyrotechnic display were two things, one of which was pleasing to America, and another one, well, not so much.

From the fireworks and clouds of smoke and amazing glitter came: 1) a hamburger, and 2) a Neanderthal.

Of course that would happen to him.

"Uh," he blinked, "haha, I, uh, totally intended for that to happen! Neanderthal! I choose you -- get rid of the invasive human!"

Back to top Go down

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Empty Re: Is this real life? Is this just fantasy?

Post by Wanda Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Blink.

Blink.

Blink.

Since Alfred was paying attention to the handsome-what the hell?- mutant wearing his face, he heard what the other said clearly.

"What the hell do you mean? This is just a weird ass dream I have! There is no way I should been able to time travel or cross timelines by going to sleep."

He glared at the mutant... who actually was much better looking that most mutants.

The said mutant did something to cause smoke and... oooh fireworks! Alfred coughed and looked at what was there after the smoke clean.

What the.

There was now another man that appeared from the cloud of smoke- and was that a hamburger? But... it's on bread?

He started to laugh at what the mutant said, "I won't be take out so easy, mutant me."

Alfred got into a fighting stance, watching the other two for any movements.

(..it just cross my mind, We are doing this in the middle of the public. ...so, what would they think of this? A part of a movie?)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Empty Re: Is this real life? Is this just fantasy?

Post by Arthur the Hunter Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:02 pm

ALL WEAPONS ARE ACTUAL WEAPONS UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED. JUST SO YOU KNOW.

The colours were blinding.

Arthur shielded his eyes instinctively with his hand, squeezing them shut against the light. Around him he could hear the sounds of people moving, children laughing, and running water underneath loud, obnoxious honking. He tightened his grip around his spear in fright, slowly opening his eyes-

Eyes? Hands?

He paused without opening them, taking in a breath. The air was disgusting, cloying and rancid and dirty, but so sweet after centuries of nothingness. He hardly dared think it but... was he... alive?

Suddenly he didn't want to open his eyes. This was wrong. He felt alive- so, so alive- but why was he in this filthy place where the very air tried to poison him? Was it just a dream?

A warm breeze hit his face and his eyes flicked open involuntarily, and he sucked in a breath. Strange trees, strange people, too little light- and two men who looked eerily familiar. His mouth dropped open in shock and his spear fell to the meagre grass.

"Alfred?"
Arthur the Hunter
Arthur the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Empty Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.

Post by Wanda Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Wait.

What.

How does he know my name!?

He narrowed his eyes at the strange man and said, "Look here, stranger, I never met you before in my life. So, I have to ask how do you know my name?"

This would add weight to the fact that maybe the mutant him was speaking the truth and that he was somehow in a different timeline.

But...

Alfred exhaled more of the nice and wonderful air around them as he lowered his guard sightly, the strange man had dropped his spear in shock and... well mutant him didn't seem that threatening yet.

(Cause Wanderer!Alfred hasn't met his Arthur yet so... He really has no idea who you are and this kinda of make it hilarious.

also note to self: Try to describe stuff more. :| ...or at least figure out what Wanderer!Alfred is wearing.)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:17 pm

This was not happening -- not to Demon America! But it so was, so instead of just feeling sorry for himself, Demy grabbed for the hamburger, beginning to stuff his mouth with it. There was just something very soothing about the taste of freshly grilled meat, especially freshly conjured.

He watched the Neanderthal and the doppelganger interact -- so they knew each other? Well, how /not/ fun of them to not invite him to their little rendez-vous, especially seeing as he was, like, the Patron Demon, and all.

"Okay, alright, so," he sighed, running his fingers through his hair (in that ever-sexy Incubus way, of course,) "you look like me, you have my same name, different time lines, and NOW there's a Neanderthal thrown in the mix. Okay, alright, yeah, I can fix this."

No. He actually couldn't, but until he could, well, he'd have to make do.

"Nobody panic! No one move! We're all sticking together 'til I figure out how to kick ya both out of my playground!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:28 pm

The Wanderer turned to give the mutant him a look of 'You gotta be kidding me.", "Alright, let's say... I give the you the benefit of the doubt and that I'm in a different timeline, how would you takes us back?"

Alfred pointed to the strange man, "Since your last attempt summoned him instead of sending me back."

He waited to for his mutant self's response.

(...should Wanderer!Alfred ever as what Demon!Alfred is?)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:17 am

Demon's cheeks inflated, a light pink blush brushing over them. "Well, I'd just blast you both back with my awesome magic. Sooner or later." He coughed into his hand, using his magic to make the hamburger wrapper disappear in what was probably a very tacky display of colors.

"Uh, right, then. I guess since we're sticking together and all, I should probably lose the wings, the horns and the tail," which he then proceeded to do, rather effortlessly, ending up with one of his favorite ensembles: a pair of comfortable blue denim jeans, a pressed white t-shirt, and his favorite bomber jacket. Clearing his throat, he proceeded to pull out a pair of sunglasses from his jacket pocket, donning them on his face. "Now we look even more alike. If anyone asks, I guess we can tell them we're twins or something," he shrugged.

Then, he turned to the Neanderthal. "Now you -- we need to do something about you..." he blinked, "maybe," he stood behind the other, trying to get him into a proper, straight-like posture, "yeah, that helps, a bit... your back's a bit curved, huh? Yeah, alright, I can work with this. Now, clothes. You need clothes. And maybe an eyebrow pluck or two..."

(If you'd like. ^^ I'm sure Demon would appreciate it instead of always being called mutant -- or you could just wait until Demon gets annoyed enough XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur the Hunter Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:54 pm

What? What was even happening?

I have gone insane, Arthur decided, hands covering his mouth in shock. I have been dead too long and my mind is making up some sort of fantasy to replace the blankness.

But what a strange fantasy it was. Never in his wildest dreams had he imagined this... this filth, this multitude of people, this utter lack of space.

And he must not have been dreaming after all, because whoever these two were, they were not his Alfred, and in whatever plane of existence, Arthur could not imagine a life without him.

The two seemed to have had some kind of exchange while he was sorting out the mess of his thoughts, so he gave a squeak in surprise as the winged Alfred- but not winged anymore, what the- grabbed him and tried to contort him into some odd position. He lashed out instinctively, throwing a fist at the Alfred's face, but found his wrist caught in a strong grip.

"What are you?" he breathed shakily, trying not to let the fear show in his voice. "What am I doing here? What is this place? How am I alive?" His spear was on the ground, out of reach, and Arthur began tugging frantically at his wrist in an attempt to free it. "Let me go!"

He turned his head to look pleadingly at the other Alfred, the one who dressed strangely but at least seemed more human. "Alfred!"
Arthur the Hunter
Arthur the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:00 pm

Alfred almost took a step back in surprise when the mutant changed his appearance to hide his wings and horns, now he really looks like Alfred.

"...I have heard of no mutants being able to do that, what in the hell are you!?"

He watched the other him moved toward the strange man and started to try to make the man move. The man reacted violently to the touch and tried to punched his other self, the man was blocked and hold in a grip by his wrist.

His heroic tendencies kicked him when the stranger gave him a pleading look, he forced himself between the two and snarled at his other self, "Let. Him. Go. Before I make you," He glared at his other self as he took out his knife from his belt, "He suddenly find himself in a strange place and no one tried to tell him ANYTHING. And then you touch him like that out of nowhere, of course he would try to punch you. So, I ask you again, LET. HIM. GO." The words 'You idiot' was left unsaid.

To the strange man he replied calmly as he kept his eyes on the thing that looks like him, "I can try to explain what I know, 'He' brought you back to life while he try to send me back to my own timeline and... I have no idea what city we are in, I suppose my other self knows."

Alfred was ready to stab his other self arm with the knife if he needed to that... it should make him let go.

(Okay. So I didn't actually made him let go just yet, but... Wanderer is trying the nice way first. >_>)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:38 am

“I’m a Demon,” Demon America smirked, releasing the Neanderthal’s hand—not because he was afraid of his doppelganger or his threat, gosh no, but because, really, he’d rather not stain his totally awesome and favorite jacket ever with blood, “go ahead and try stabbing me if you’d like. Only an Angel can kill a Demon, duh. So even if you slit my throat, it’ll only, like, burn a bit, and bleed a lot, but it’s not going to actually kill me. I might actually enjoy the burn just a bit, ya know?”

After a while, it dawned on him that people in the park were beginning to stare. So, he tried to lightly burn his doppelganger's hand -- just warm it up a bit to get him to release him, but all he managed to do was make an implosion of pretty fireworks appear. Well, at least that got the other Alfred to release him...

He sighed, “You know, you two really should calm down. I’m not going to hurt either of you—last thing I need is a maimed Neanderthal needing immediate medical attention: that’s just not something easy to explain to a Doctor you know?" Demy paused, beginning to try and usher the two away from their central location in the park, "alright, quick 411: you guys are in New York City, United States of America -- greatest country in the world, fuck yeah! Over there, that thing there, that's a fountain; this is a very populated city, and we're all just garnering too much attention. You've been extinct for ages," he informs the Neanderthal, "so we really /need/ to get you out of public view unless you want to be kidnapped by the the city's Natural History Museum and shipped to DC. I know where we can go. Just a few blocks away, but you two just need to calm the fuck down. I'm serious."

With that, he began walking out of the park, "sorry about your wrist, by the way," Demon blushed a light pink, "I wasn't gonna hurt ya. Honest. But you tried to punch me! I was just trying to get you to stand up straight so people would stop staring. It was all in your benefit. Seriously."

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur the Hunter Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:59 pm

Arthur tried to calm himself as they were led down and away from what seemed to be the centre of this massive village. The whole place was still like nothing he had ever seen before. So many people, living together, staying in one place- what had happened to the nomadic tribes or little villages?

The demon- Arthur shuddered- explained where they were, though everything was still muddled and confusing. What was a city? How did they manage to trap a river inside stone?

Then the demon mentioned extinction, and Arthur winced. He had known he was the last of his kind when he died, but had it truly been that long? The darkness had seemed endless, but it was still difficult to wrap his mind around the fact that his people may have once stood on the very ground they now walked across, thousands of years ago. It was a sobering thought.

Most of his explanation was entirely lost on Arthur, but he just set his jaw and continued walking. He had killed many wild beasts and travelled countless unknown forests; he should be able to handle this. The apology, on the other hand, was a surprise. He had it in his mind that the demon Alfred was ruthless; with that kind of power and strength, how couldn't he be? But he seemed to be genuinely sorry, and Arthur stammered in his reply.

"I-It is alright. Just... just don't repeat it, yes?" He glared. "And there is nothing wrong with my posture, thank you very much! And-" he turned to address the other Alfred with a small smile. "Thank you as well for being so willing to help."

ugh sorry for being so un-actiony. I am so, so tired T_T
Arthur the Hunter
Arthur the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:51 pm

The only reason Alfred didn't take a step back in surprise after being 'hit' by fireworks again was because he didn't want to run into the other man, but he did let go of his other self.

"Demon, huh?"

He sheathed his knife and noted what the demon said about wounding him and about angels. Angels... what ar-oh, wait. He remembered reading about Angels in a book, they were more winged humanoids. Now, what did he read about Demons, hrm...

"Where I come from, if you aren't on guard, you will turn up to be a Deathclaw's dinner along other things." The wanderer said as he followed the demon, he glanced around the city more, "...New York City? I heard of it from what books I could read, too bad it's probably won't be as lovely as it is now in my timeline."

He turned toward the other man and gave him a bright grin, "You are welcome! ...So, what's your name? 'cause it's rude for me to keep on calling you stranger or the other man."

"..Hey, Demon. What should I call you? I'm not going to call you Alfred as well."
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:39 pm

"You can call me Demy," he replies with a hum, and takes them on an adventure across the city, almost losing them when they cross the street. A few girls wink their way, staring at Alfred and himself curiously, probably assuming incorrectly they're twins, but he'd rather have that than having them think anything else. He smiles at them, nudging Alfred to do the same, though the message seems lost on his doppelganger, "you know, you're allowed to flirt a bit with 'em."

When the girls' eyes fall on the Neanderthal, the green of their eyes flicker with questions. Demy can't have that. Already they're about to open their mouths, maybe begin their gossip, so Demy falls behind Alfred, getting closer to the Neanderthal. With a smile, he leans close to him, almost flirtatiously, though he means nothing by it, and he's not going to flirt. Just give the impression to make the girls stop their staring.

It works like a charm. They turn all their attention on Alfred.

"So," Demy chuckles, eyes sparkling at the Neanderthal, "what's your name, hmm? I don't think I can keep calling you Neanderthal in my head. It's like real rude. Oh, Alfred, make a right next turn. We'll enter that alleyway. There's an abandoned warehouse around there where we can talk."

He only hopes they can make it. But he's aware that the city is exciting and his companions might make a stop for anything...

((We made it to the 2nd page! Cheers~!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Alfred nodded toward the demon, "Alright, Demy." He was starting at scenery in barely hidden wonderment, the wanderer blinked back into reality when he got nudged by Demy, "Flirt? What do you mean by-Oh."

He finally noticed the girls that were looking their way, and... oh shit. The girls had turned their attention to the other man, but thankfully to Demy their attention was shifted back to Alfred, who gave the brightest smile and winked at the girls.

"Alrig-HEY! What the hell do you think you are doing to that dog!?" Alfred roared as he saw three brats harming a dog.

The brats looked up to see a very angry adult coming their way and they hightailed it out off there. Alfred knelt down to check on the pug and check him over for wounds, and sighed in relief when he saw the dog wasn't that badly injury, good... that means he stepped in the beginning.

"Alright, well, I think you can go home now, dog." He stood up and walked back toward Demy and the other, he glanced down when he heard a bark near him, the dog was following him, "Oh? Well, I suppose you can come along as well, dog."

(I give you Frank the Pug! ...ala MIB crossover time! Or.. at least a homage to him. XD

And he's a talking dog, I just figure he will say something in the alley or the warehouse. *is to tired to continue writing so, past the ball over to Demy or Meaty*

*thud* and dear god it's late.)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur the Hunter Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:06 am

Wanda that avatar of yours is so gorgeous I cannot even deal. Also this post is long and descriptive.

Arthur had no idea what a Deathclaw was, but now he had some confirmation that this other Alfred was some sort of hunter as well, or at the very least an accomplished fighter. That was good, especially since he seemed to be a reliable man. He didn't seem to be anywhere near as powerful as the demon- Demy, actually- but he seemed a strong ally to have.

Demy, on the other hand, seemed to have good intentions for the most part, though he looked much more reckless. Arthur decided there was going to be no immediate harm from associating with him, and so cast his attention around the city.

What seemed to be giant houses carved from boulders lined unnaturally smooth pathways, and he had to squint against the sunlight reflecting off inlaid gems. Sometimes there would be houses made entirely of that strange clear gemstone, and other times they would have brightly-coloured signs on them, presumably declaring the name of the family living there. Occasionally they passed by people standing around smaller carved stones- at least, they looked like stones, what else could they possibly be?- who seemed to be bartering food for small objects. (Why in hell would anyone trade hard-won food for trinkets? Arthur wondered. Stupid people.) There was no forest in sight, though they seemed to be trying to raise one, if the meagre square of trees and grass could even be considered a work in progress.

The people seemed rushed and distressed sometimes, though they looked focused on their own paths without even checking the surroundings for predators. They seemed entirely comfortable with the large, frighteningly strange animals zooming along the wider part of the pathways, and even crossed in front of them in droves when little circles hanging overhead changed colour. They passed by people talking to their hands like they were insane, or humming music with strange threads dangling from their ears. No one was carrying spears and there were no furs being worn, which immediately made Arthur feel self-conscious.

He felt warm breath near his cheek. With a start he realised he hadn't been paying enough attention to his companions, and Demy had managed to lean in closer than was comfortable. He flushed at the proximity, eyes going wide in surprise. His Alfred had always been an attractive man, and Demy looked exactly like him. But before he could shove the demon away, he spoke.

"So, what's your name, hmm? I don't think I can keep calling you Neanderthal in my head. It's like real rude." He smiled and turned to give directions to the other man before waiting for his response. "Oh, Alfred, make a right next turn. We'll enter that alleyway. There's an abandoned warehouse around there where we can talk."

"Arthur," he said a little breathlessly, kicking himself mentally for sounding like a lovesick gatherer girl. He was a hunter, damn it. He could handle this. He cleared his throat and repeated himself. "My name is Arthur. I-"

He was cut off by a shout from the other Alfred, which sent some young children scampering away. The source of the commotion seemed to be a small, mildly injured dog, who Alfred quickly adopted. Arthur found himself at a loss for words- it seemed these people didn't just bear his Alfred's appearance.

They turned into what appeared to be a large, empty house, or perhaps a social area. Arthur supposed that when large numbers of people lived together permanently, they would have to have a better place than around a fire. He spotted a few wooden boxes in a corner and headed towards them, arranging them in a rough circle so they could speak comfortably.

He held up a hand as Alfred and Demy took their seats, stopping whatever they had been about to say. "I have questions," Arthur stated, pointing out the obvious. His Alfred had always needed that, and perhaps these two were no different. "I don't understand what's going on, only that somehow Alfred and I are not from here and got transported- or rather resurrected- into some large settlement. I assume, Demy, you are from here, since you seem familiar with this place. I'd like to know why the hell this happened, but first, could you..." Arthur waved a hand at himself helplessly. "Do that thing you did? Change my furs into something more like yours?"
Arthur the Hunter
Arthur the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:05 am

Lovesick gatherer girl, eh? Demy chuckled internally, eyeing the Neanderthal with an amused glimmer in his eye, and he gave him a short wink. Well, this would be fun. So the Neanderthal was mildly attracted to him? Interesting. He could have fun with that.

“So, Arthur, huh? – Nice name.”

And he would have said more, except he was interrupted by Wanda’s sudden yell, and take-off towards a group of children. Rolling his eyes, Demy turned to grab for Arthur’s hand, as gently as he could, “come on, we can’t just let him roam around by himself,” he explained, hoping the Neanderthal wouldn’t randomly decide to have his survival instincts kick in and maybe knee him or something worst—because then they’d probably lose sight of Alfred, and that would be bad. Incredibly bad. But they didn’t lose sight of him, and found him just a bit later, now with a new companion: a pug. A pug, really?—A very strange looking one. Demy kept an eye on him. Then, noticed that he was still holding on to Arthur’s hand.

“Oh, my bad!” he released, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. “Ju—just didn’t want to lose you in the shuffle of the city, ya know?”

They walked the rest of the way in relative silence—the pug following behind them rather suspiciously. But Demy didn’t growl at him to scatter and just accepted his company, mostly because he seemed to amuse Alfred. After a while, they reached the old warehouse. It was an old brick building, probably from the 1920s. It had caught fired once in the 1930s and never opened again. Parts of it had gone through renewal, but for the most part, its location in a seedy part of town made realtors leave it alone for little else than sometimes renting it out to aspiring artists looking for a grungy, run-down location in which to exhibit their works.

As they walked in, Demy pointed at a pipe that had collapsed from the ceiling, “watch your steps and heads ‘round here. Alright, I think we’re good. Let’s have a rest.”

"I have questions," Arthur stated, pointing out the obvious. His Alfred had always needed that, and perhaps these two were no different. "I don't understand what's going on, only that somehow Alfred and I are not from here and got transported- or rather resurrected- into some large settlement. I assume, Demy, you are from here, since you seem familiar with this place. I'd like to know why the hell this happened, but first, could you..." Arthur waved a hand at himself helplessly. "Do that thing you did? Change my furs into something more like yours?"

Demy looked up, staring at the Neanderthal with much interest as he made his request. And with a short smirk, he nodded, “I thought you’d never ask.”

Really, Demy didn’t need to take Arthur’s measurements, but the lovely hint of blush that had now become a permanent fixture on the Neanderthal’s face made for an interesting snack for a hungry Incubus, especially one that hadn’t had his fill in probably over a week. Pheromones, at least ones masking for attraction, were particularly delicious, so he took particular care to go slow. “I’m just taking your measurements. Don’t kick me or punch me, okay?” he whispered gently, patting the other’s shaking hand before dipping low to touch the other’s legs, barely grazing, really, as he just needed a good idea of the length. He hummed softly to himself, turning behind the other and letting his hands run across the expanse of the other’s shoulders—broad, a bit curved, but he could work with that. And then, he simply encircled the other’s waist with an arm. He was definitely thin. With a curt nod, he stepped away, “let’s see what I can come up with, shall we?”

He snapped his fingers, yawning. And after a burst of lighting that probably scared Arthur, there was the Neanderthal… looking… good. Demy blinked. Yeah, looking really good. Who would’ve thought that a pair of jeans, a regular shirt and hooded jacket could make such a difference? Oh, and a haircut. Because the guy had totally needed a haircut. The hipster glasses were just to mask the strange posture, which would probably never be straight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:34 am

The wanderer looked around at the warehouse curiously as he stepped in, the dog always following.

Watching Demy and Arthur( he barely heard the name when he run off to save the dog.) talk, Alfred tilted his head as he noticed the blush on Arthur and then at Demy. Oh dear, he having a bad feeling about this.

He watched Arthur's reactions to being touched for measurements and decided to inverventen, "Demy! Come over here, I need to talk with you."

He dragged Demy aside and said, "Look, if you keep doing what you are doing this will likely in a heartbreak."

"Oh, it will. That Demon is only thinks of Arthur as a snack."

Alfred turned to stare at the voice that come from the ground, the brown pug looked up at them both with solemn look.

"Also, boy. I have thank you for saving me from those kids. I'm Frank."

Alfred was still staring at the dog in shock. But don't worry, what he said will soon caught up to him.

(TA-DA! and yeah, my avatar is awesome. :D)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur the Hunter Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:01 am

CLARIFICATION BECAUSE I FORGOT YOU ALREADY GAVE ME CLOTHES. ER, WANDA'S AND MY POSTS ARE SET IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR LAST ONE OTL I FAIL SO HARD

Arthur shivered as the demon's warm hands touched him, smoothing over his skin delicately as he took measurements. He was so close, he could feel Demy's hot breath on the back of his neck, and suddenly the entire room felt warmer. He hoped he wasn't blushing as much as he imagined, but considering how fast his heart was beating, he probably wasn't in luck.

This isn't Alfred, he reminded himself desperately. He looks like him but he isn't. This isn't him, this is a demon, but how long has it been since I've felt any touch like this?

Demy had been the only one so far to touch him, Arthur realised with a start. Demy had tried to correct his posture, then had caught his wrist with inhuman strength, then even took his hand as they followed Alfred. Perhaps it was just the rush of being alive again, latching on to the only person who was giving out these long-lost sensations freely. Yes, that was it. That had to be it.

The touch left him abruptly as the other Alfred called Demy over to have a talk, the dog following along as they moved away. Arthur shuddered at the loss of warmth, drawing his knees up and curling up in his seat. He didn't bother listening to their conversation; he had too much to think about now.

The demon brought him back to life, that much was obvious. In the darkness he had often imagined what he would do if given a second chance, but this was a strange place, so far from anything he had been accustomed to in life. To survive he would have to follow both Demy and Alfred and learn their ways; he didn't know what would happen if he lost them, but one thing was certain. He would not die again. He refused to let it happen.

Lost in thought, he started as he heard their approaching footsteps, and looked up at Demy. "May I have my clothes now please?" he asked, then bit his lip and flushed red. "That is, i-if you don't need to take any more measurements."
Arthur the Hunter
Arthur the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:35 am

"Oh, it will. That Demon is only thinks of Arthur as a snack."

Demy turned to look at the pug, eyes growing wide with excitement: “I knew it! I knew that wasn’t a normal pug! Point for the Demon…!” Talking dogs, yeah, not typical New York, but many interesting things happened in New York. And at least the pug was a smart one. “What’s your point, Mister Talking-Dog? Okay, so his pheromones taste good. I’m a Demon. No one’s getting hurt. He’s just thinking about some guy that is also named Alfred back in his timeline. Really,” he turned away from them, nodding for them to come along, “I already said I’m not gonna hurt either of you. I’ve done this before. Don’t worry about it.”

He began to pace back over to Arthur, trying not to overhear the conversation Frank and Alfred were having, probably bad-mouthing him—those ingrates. He was grumbling to himself, not really paying attention to much of anything, when Arthur’s soft voice broke his concentration and he looked up to find a flushing Neanderthal kicking his legs like a child, begging for his clothes. Demy smiled, his features easing into a look of contentment, “yeah, just let me get your in-seam and we’ll be set,” he replied, inching down back to Arthur’s legs, fingers gently probing to get the proper inseam. Along the way, Demy thought he might have accidentally brushed against the Neanderthal’s crotch, but he’d been so careful that he doubted it—maybe it had been the furs. After everything was said, and done, he conjured Arthur’s clothes, admiring him in his new outfit. The high level of pheromones he was giving off let Demy know that he was, so far, doing a good job of adequately exploiting—without harming—the Neanderthal’s attraction to his old Alfred. Demy kept telling himself that he would stop. He felt full now; there was no need for any more acting up, but the pheromones the Neanderthal was giving off certainly tasted differently from the ones a human did—there was a more raw, primal spice to them that made Demy lick his lips from happiness.

So as much as he wanted to stop, well, he was beginning to find out that he couldn’t. The taste was addictive. Surprisingly, he found that he was still staring at Arthur. He turned away abruptly.

He could almost pass for a New Yorker, or at least a convincing hipster.

“You clean up nicely, Arthur,” Demy complimented before clasping his hands together and turning his attention back to Frank and Alfred, who seemed to be giving each other knowing looks. Okay, so he’d found his perfect snack. Big deal. “Alright, so, this isn’t ideal. I don’t even know how you got here,” he pointed at Alfred, shrugging, “but somehow, we need to get you back. And it’s obvious I’m gonna need help to do it. We already saw my fail attempt and the ensuing mistake that was,” he pointed at Arthur, “yeah, no need to say more, right? – But I’m hungry. Like, ridiculously hungry. Haven’t had a bite in a week… needless to say I’ll never chase after an Angel again. Anyway, my point is, I can’t let you all wander around. It’s not safe. So, I’m thinking that we can all go back to my apartment. You two will be safe there. I can show you New York for a couple of days. I can get something to eat—maybe you guys can go with me to check out the New York party scene… and then, when I’m full and back up to full-magical-speed, I can send you both back. You can be reunited with your respective significant others. Deal?”

The pug gave him an expectant look. “You can come live with us, too.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:48 am

The first reaction after getting over the shock was "Holy shit! You can talk, that is awesome!" Alfred grinned at the pug.

And then what the pug said before caught up to him, "What do you mean by snack!?"

"'Demy' is a incubus, they eat the attraction and sexual pheromones." Frank replied with a dog grin as he watched the demon moved toward Arthur again.

"Oh," Alfred watched as well and looked down at the dog in sorrow, "He is not going to listen to my warning, is he?"

Frank shook his head and looked toward the other two with sadness, "No, and the fact he doesn't mean to break the man's heart just makes it worse." He looked at Alfred again and bitterly joked, "Demy isn't that very good of a demon is he?"

The wanderer hoped... no wished that the train wreck he was seeing coming won't happen, he doesn't want to watch someone's heart break, "...No, he isn't."

Listening to what the Demon said to, Alfred nodded his head, "That is fine with me-...wait." He blinked and looked at the demon in confusion, "What do you mean by significant other?"

(Okay!

Either A. Wanderer Alfed hasn't met his Arthur or b. He has, but it only been a few days and so.... he isn't in love yet.

*ponders with one to go with* Either one will be interesting.)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur the Hunter Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:28 am

Arthur bit back a squeak as Demy's hand traced over his thigh. It left just as suddenly as it arrived, and with a quick burst of light, Arthur was clothed in the strangest fabrics he had ever felt.

They were nice. Comfortable, actually. Much more so than his furs and skins had been. He went to thank Demy, but he was already speaking.

“Alright, so, this isn’t ideal. I don’t even know how you got here,” he said, pointing at Alfred. “But somehow, we need to get you back. And it’s obvious I’m gonna need help to do it. We already saw my fail attempt and the ensuing mistake that was,” he pointed at Arthur, “yeah, no need to say more, right? – But I’m hungry. Like, ridiculously hungry. Haven’t had a bite in a week… needless to say I’ll never chase after an Angel again. Anyway, my point is, I can’t let you all wander around. It’s not safe. So, I’m thinking that we can all go back to my apartment. You two will be safe there. I can show you New York for a couple of days. I can get something to eat—maybe you guys can go with me to check out the New York party scene… and then, when I’m full and back up to full-magical-speed, I can send you both back. You can be reunited with your respective significant others. Deal? And you can come live with us, too." He addressed his final comment to the dog.

Failure? A mistake? Arthur felt his stomach drop. So he hadn't been resurrected on purpose, and it was just pure chance that he was here. Demy hadn't- no one wanted him back. And now he was just going to be a nuisance, living in this apartment or whatever he called it with them, until they could- until they could kill him.

He ignored Alfred's response and grabbed a fistful of Demy's shirt. "You are not sending me back. I am never going back. You brought me here and I am your responsibility, whether you wanted me or not!" He started breathing heavily and his voice was getting more and more hysterical. "I'm finally alive after thousands of years and I am not going to be killed again!"

He pushed Demy away and started running out of the building, consequences be damned. He wasn't going to sit like prey waiting to be killed. He'd find a way to get around this place somehow.

And to think I was beginning to trust them.
Arthur the Hunter
Arthur the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Demy was about to explain to Alfred all about the concept of significant others when Arthur grabbed a fistful of his shirt. Kill? Demy had no intention of killing Arthur -- Oh. Suddenly it dawned on him like a pile of rocks falling over his head: so he hadn't transported Arthur from some other timeline as he'd previously thought. He had... he had brought him back to life? He watched as the hurt little Neanderthal took off running. Damn it!

"I'll be back! You and Frank stay here!" Demy ordered, beginning to run after Arthur. Unable to catch up fast enough with the Neanderthal, he forced his wings out with a painful grunt, trying to fly as fast as he could. When he got closer to the Neanderthal, he began to lower himself, wings still flapping, "Hey, hey, slow down!" he grabbed Arthur by the shoulders, pulling him back. The other struggled against his grasp, but he kept on, avoiding a kick here and a punch there.

Eventually, he managed to get them back to the alleyway, outside the building. He dropped the Neanderthal gently. He seemed to have stopped fighting. "Hey," he tried, hiding his wings, "Arthur, I'm sorry. I had no idea." He paused, looking at the angry Neanderthal. "I thought," he whispered, trying to cup the other's chin, but Arthur slapped his hand away, or maybe he moved away, Alfred wasn't really sure and he didn't really care. "Arthur, I thought I had brought you out of your own timeline. I thought I'd taken you away from your Alfred or something; I had no idea I'd brought you back to life."

There was a suspended silence. From the corner of his eye, he thought he saw Alfred and Frank -- those gossip-mongers -- watching them from the building's entrance.

Was Arthur crying? Or was that the pitter-patter of early rain?

Demy tried to get close to Arthur, "h--hey, uh, don't, uh, cry. Or whatever. Listen, I'm sorry. You're not... you're not a mistake okay?"

And without warning, and with little worry as to his personal safety, he enveloped the Neanderthal into a tight hug, bringing his face close to the crook of his neck to pat his back soothingly. "Don't run away, okay? -- I don't wantcha getting hurt. You're totally right. You're my responsibility now, and I'm gonna take good care of you, okay? -- You don't have to go back, but you can't just run away like that. Not without basic training. New York City is not like anything you've ever seen before."

He gave the other a worried smile, almost expecting a punch. He'd totally deserve one. "So, uh, yeah, if you're gonna punch me, do it now?" and he grimaced, almost in wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next