My boyfriend's in the band

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My boyfriend's in the band

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Once they finished eating, the two of them made their way to the river. Alfred sat down on a bench to take off his shoes before sighing happily. This was much better... Getting up, he smiled when Arthur took his hand and slowly led him along the riverbank.

"I do feel better. Thank you." Alfred pressed a kiss to Arthur's cheek, enjoying how they could so openly show affection right now.
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:03 am

The afternoon went by far too quickly for Arthurs liking. Walking down the riverbank with Alfred by his side felt heavenly. The older teen felt like he was part of one of those Hollywood movies.
The sun had already set when they were back at the car and drove home. When they were back at Arthurs house his parents called and asked if everything was alright and if they were having a good time. Alfred in the meanwhile changed back to his normal clothes.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:32 am

Alfred was really happy. The day had been perfect, especially when they had just walked around holding hands. It felt so simple and romantic and he loved it. On the drive home, he gently held one of Arthur's hands, not wanting to lose the comfort that holding hands brought him. Once they got home, he let Arthur talk to his parents while he changed into comfortable pajamas and washed away all the makeup.
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:18 am

When Arthur finished the phonecall he sat down on the sofa waiting for Alfred to come down. He leaned back and thought about the day. It really had been nice, he admitted ot himself. He wasn't one of those romantic guys, he really wasn't, but with Alfred it was different in a way he couldn't describe. -He'll turn me into a complete sap.- Arthur thought chuckling a bit. -Oh well, could be worse I guess.-
When Alfred returned to the living room the older teen looked at him still wondering what impressive things make up could actually do. He patted the spot on the couch next to him and waited for his boyfriend to sit down. "You know what?" He asked. "You looke pretty amazing today. But I still prefer you looking like this." Arthur smiled.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Alfred finished washing his face and he smiled a little at his reflection, glad to see himself back to normal. "Hey there, good lookin'." He laughed softly and left the bathroom, turning off the light and going back downstairs. A smile spread across his face as he saw Arthur and he hurried over to the couch, snuggling up to his boyfriend.

He blushed and rolled his eyes, but kept holding onto Arthur. "Good. Because I may have looked like a girl today, but I'm not. But... I did have a lot of fun. It was nice being able to hold hands and kiss without getting rude stares..."
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:48 pm

"True, it was a nice change. But to be frank I don't care that much about their stares. If I would like to have a girlfriend and be like that everyday I would have one." Arthur said and leaned his head on Alfreds shoulder. He would keep this day in his memorie though. How often do you get the chance to see your boyfriend crossdressing anyway? Arthur was just happy that Alfred didn't notice him taking a picture when they were walking by the river. The older teen made a vow to himself not to let his boyfriend find this picture and to keep it save somewhere.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Alfred blushed when Arthur basically told him that he wanted him and not a girl. It made him happy and he snuggled against Arthur, happy. They had the house to themselves, which for Alfred meant that they could cuddle and snuggle as much as they wanted. What? Cuddling was awesome. And it helped them he found snuggling with Arthur to be very comfortable and calming. It was so easy to fall asleep when Arthur was holding him.

"Mmm... I love you..."
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Arthur enjoyed the comfortable silent between them. Sometimes he was surprised that Alfred actually could keep that quiet for longer then two seconds and it was not at all unpleasent. Arthur wasn't by no means antisocial but he did enjoy calmness. He began to get really comfortable on the couch, holdig his boyfriend close to him when Alfred suddenly whispered those words of affection.
The older teen unvoluntaringly tensed up a bit, unsure of what to answer. Did Alfred really love him or was that just his way of showing him that he liked him and enjoyed their time together? He really wasn't sure. And his own feelings? Arthur thought about the last few weeks since they had become a couple. It had been quite nice and all but love? There had been only one person before who told Arthur that he loved him and he knew that he loved that person as well. But where was he now? Somewhere on the other side of the ocean, probably with someone else. Arthur shook his head inwardly. No, he didn't want to think about "that" right now. He turned to face Alfred and placed a gentle kiss on his lips, hoping that it would spare him from answering his boyfriend.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:45 pm

The silence was pleasant but it grew slightly awkward after Alfred spoke. Had he said the wrong thing? Did Arthur not love him? While he knew that Arthur cared about him greatly, they had never really talked about love before... But he was scared that Arthur might not return his feelings and eventually leave him. He had given himself to Arthur wholly, even letting Arthur take his virginity. Wasn't that what people in love did? Nervous, he glanced at Arthur, about to ask if something was wrong when he was kissed gently. It was Arthur's gentleless that made him wonder how Arthur truly felt. The care was evident but did Arthur love him...?

"Arthur..."
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:53 am

The older teen could feel guilt well up in his body. He didn't like the way Alfred said his name and the sad, almost disappointed look he gave him. Arthur gulped and turned to face him.
"What is it luv?" He asked trying hard not to show how uncomfortable he felt all of a sudden.
The last thing he wanted was his boyfriend feeling bad because of him and his inability to understand his own feelings.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 am

Alfred fidgeted a little and clung to Arthur's hand, wishing that he hadn't said what he had said. Clearly, Arthur was uncomfortable and now he had just put his boyfriend on the spot. Biting his lip, he shook his head and looked away. "I-It's nothing. Forget I said anything, okay?"
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:25 am

Arthur would have loved to just do as he was told by Alfred and forget it but he knew that forgetting wasn't a choice. He couldn't do that to his cute and lovable boyfriend so he took his hand gently into his own. "Don't say that. Just tell me what's wrong." Arthur said even though he alsready guessed what the problem was. But he wanted to hear it from Alfreds mouth. Maybe there was still a slim chance that he felt troubled by something else.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Alfred looked down at their hands, biting his lip as he thought about how to tell Arthur why he was upset. Because, well, it was pretty obvious whenever Alfred got upset. "D-Do you love me...? I know this m-might be really fast b-but I really do love you, Arthur!" He blushed brightly and looked away, staring down at the carpet and wishing that a hole would open up so he could hide in it.
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:24 am

Arthur sighed inwardly and wrapped his arms around Alfred kissing his temple gently. "I'm sorry Alfred. Please don't think that you don't mean anything to me because of that. You really do mean a lot to me and I treasure your company but..." Another sigh escaped his lips. "I just really suck at expressing my feelings and I'm really slow when it comes to things like declaring love." It fell silent again between them and this time it really felt suffocating. "Give me a little more time. Let me get used to this and...to us." Arthur hoped with all his might that Alfred would understand him. The last thing he wanted to do was to break his boyfriends heart.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Alfred leaned against Arthur, sighing softly as he was kissed on the head. He fidgeted as he listened to Arthur, wondering why it was taking his boyfriend so long to figure out his feelings. They had been together for some time now so... why was Arthur so scared...? Alfred curled closer to Arthur and shrugged a little bit. "I-It's okay, Arthur... Really. You should take your time with your feelings..."
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:52 am

It sure was a weird situation. Arthur could tell that his boyfriend didn't like the answer he gave him and that he was unsatisfied with it. But he couldn't lie to him could he? It would only make things worse he thought so it was better to stick to the truth even though it might be unpleasent. And it really was, Arthur had to admit to himself. Deep inside him he knew why he was so reluctant to give his heart to Alfred. It was because he'd gave his heart away a long time ago and this person hadn't returned it yet. "Thank you Alfred. This really means a lot to me."
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:21 pm

"I-It's fine..." Alfred leaned against Arthur, though he didn't look at him, too confused about what he should do or if he should do anything at all. Arthur didn't want to rush things, which made sense, so maybe he was the one being silly and jumping to conclusions... He just hoped that Arthur wasn't too upset about anything...
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:58 am

"Really? You don't look like it's fine though." Arthur wanted to drop the topic but he could see that Alfred was still concerned and didn't feel well. But what could he do to calm his boyfriend and assure him that everything was fine? Arthur was at a loss. He'd never experienced such a situation with one of his lovers before.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:16 pm

"I-It's really fine, o-okay?" Alfred just wanted to stop talking about this, because he didn't want to think about how much he had embarrassed himself by spouting out those words. It was just... too much to think about right now, with his feelings and Arthur's lack of feelings... "J-Just... let's not talk about this..."
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Arthur sighed inwardly and pressed a kiss on Alfreds lips. "Fine. But just so you know, I appreciate your feelings. There's no need for you to be embarrassed about it ok?" He smiled lovingly and patted his hair. Why couldn't he just fall head over heels in love with that cute git which was his boyfriend? He really deserved it to be loved Arthur thought. Damn that stupid lovely fellow that stole his heart and ran away with it.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Alfred didn't really return the kiss. Instead, he just sat there, looking down at his lap and nodding as Arthur spoke. Of course he was embarrassed by his feelings! Why wouldn't he be? He had blurted out something very personal and Arthur hadn't returned it. He was such a loser, wasn't he...?
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Arthur didn't know what else he could do to make his boyfriend feel any better so he decided to finally drop the topic. The older teen stared at the clock realizing that it was far to early to go to bed. After a while he stood up. "I'll go and take a shower. Would you like to watch a film? You could pick one while I'm in the bath." He suggested and went upstairs to his room where he picked fresh clothes before he locked himself in the bathroom. "Fuck!" Arthur sweared. He was angry with himself for being such a jerk. -I should have just said I love you too.- He thought.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Alfred glanced over at Arthur and nodded, before going over to the movies to look for something to watch. Hopefully it would take his mind off of what had transpired between the two of them. He had been an idiot for admitting to his feelings so easily, especially when Arthur had seemed to want to take things rather slowly and who had seemed not to really have had long lasting relationships in the past...

Starting the movie, he curled up on the couch, not really paying attention to anything on the screen.
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:27 am

It usually took Arthur about twenty minutes to shower and get dressed but today he didn't feel like going out soon. Even when he'd already finished to wash himself he stayed under the shower letting the hot water run down his body. It made him feel at ease at least for a few minutes. Arthur didn't want to go down and face Alfred again. The hurt expersion in his boyfriends eyes was a horrible sight and he wanted to avoid it if possible. So he took his time under the shower before he finally got out.
Usually he would just use a towel to dry his hair but today he felt the need to use the hairdryer. It was pathetic he thought but it would buy him a few more minutes. After that was done as well he couldn't think of anything else so he went downstairs again to find Alfred curled up on the sofa staring at the movie mindlessly. This was going to be a great night. Arthur sighed inwardly and set down next to Alfred.
Student President Arthur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Alfred was hardly paying attention to the movie. It was just something to play in the background as he waited for Arthur. The thought of Arthur made his stomach clench and he felt sick. Arthur didn't love him and no matter how much Arthur did care for him, it wasn't the same. It just made everything awkward and he wished he hadn't said anything. God, he was so stupid sometimes... Curling up on the couch, he huddled in a corner when Arthur sat down. Normally, he would be cuddling his boyfriend but now he was scared to.
StarQBAlfredJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top