Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... This Land. [Kirk + Sheriff]

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... This Land. [Kirk + Sheriff] - Page 7 Empty Re: We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... This Land. [Kirk + Sheriff]

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:04 am

Arthur had been fully expecting Alfred to just storm off and never look back. Yet the other man stopped, and asked Arthur a question that he wasn't sure he would be able to answer. How could he admit that he had been afraid that Alfred would leave him? How could he admit that he was sure that Alfred would choose freedom over being cooped up with boring, grumpy, old Arthur Kirkland? Arthur couldn't bring himself to voice his wish for Alfred to stay by his side. He couldn't tell Alfred that he'd made a mistake, or that he had been afraid. No, all those things would probably be laughed away and pushed aside if Arthur said anything. But if he didn't say that, then what did he have to say?

Arthur was ever so painfully aware of the distance between himself and Alfred, even if the engineer had moved a bit closer. He tried to remain as still as possible, not wanting to give a guilty flinch when Alfred realized just why all those items had been broken. Arthur was a strong, fierce and independent pirate. Mistakes would get him killed, and admitting mistakes would simply be worse. This was simply his fault, and therefore he shouldn't voice what was bothering him- he didn't deserve it, Arthur told himself.

Arthur took a deep breath and tried to straighten himself up. He wasn't a weak child anymore. He could do this, though he wasn't sure what he was trying to do. But he knew he had to say something, anything. "I hadn't.... I hadn't intended to hurt you," Arthur carefully spoke, trying to pick his words as delicately as he could. He had to offer Alfred an explanation- though it certainly couldn't be one that revealed Arthur's motives or mistakes.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... This Land. [Kirk + Sheriff] - Page 7 Empty Re: We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... This Land. [Kirk + Sheriff]

Post by Sheriff Jones Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Alfred’s frown hardened at that. Oh joy, Arthur hadn’t intended to hurt him at all. What a fucking relief. “You did a pretty bang-up job of doing so anyway, captain.” It was hitting below the belt to revert back to calling Arthur by his title, but he was too pissed to care. He had asked for answers, not a confirmation of what his intentions hadn’t been. Was he really so unimportant that he couldn’t even be privileged to know about Arthur’s thoughts of concerns? Weren’t they supposedly ‘together’, or was their entire relationship founded on nothing but lies? Even through all his anger, the realization made his heart go weak.

“You know what, forget about all that other stuff, I just want you to answer me this.” Alfred stepped forward, closing the space between him and the pirate captain. He wanted to see Arthur’s eyes - that would be enough of an answer for him if he tried to play the silent card again. “Was any of this real?” Just asking was enough to rip through his tender heart, but he couldn’t afford to stay silent. If this was just all some sort of act, he’d rather know now. If he became too attached and the truth came out later, he wasn’t sure he could take it.

“This, whatever this was that was supposedly between us - was it real?” His chest felt like a thousand pound weight was pressing down upon it, but he continued nonetheless. He was strong; he had survived much greater hardships then this. Alfred could stand being deceived once more. “Or were you just playing me for a fool?” Fierce blue eyes stared down into pools of emerald green, searching for the answer he desperately needed, yet didn’t want. To think, this morning when he thought of Arthur Kirkland, he would have said he had never been happier. Now it felt like his entire world was hanging in the balance - preparing to shatter to pieces.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Arthur tried to hold back tears. He wasn't supposed to voice his fears, his ridiculous anxieties, his feelings, or anything of the sort. Such things would only be brushed away. He knew that! Yet here, Alfred was, angry at Arthur for keeping the stoicism that he had needed for all these years. The pirate took a shaky breath, not sure what to say and what would be used against him. What answers he had given Alfred had only made things worse, and Arthur wondered if anything he could say would make things better.

"N-no... Alfred, I... I was not playing you for a fool. What would I gain from toying with your feelings? I...," Arthur paused, running his fingers through his hair. He felt upset and nervous to the point of queasiness. When he spoke again, his voice was slightly quieter, "I thought you ascertained that I was no villain. That I... er... care for you." Arthur felt like he sounded like an idiot. He was trying to be reasonable, and was trying to voice at least some of his thoughts. In a barely audible voice, Arthur added, "If anyone had motivation to play the other for a fool, it would be you. It would get you chances to escape."

Arthur bit his lip. Surely he had said too much. He had made a mistake, and now he was going to suffer for it. Mistakes were unacceptable, and certainly this was not the first relationship Arthur had ruined. Yet, Arthur could not deny it hurt, it was a terrible ache in his chest. The throbbing emptiness that had been growing in his chest since he woke up had only gotten worse. Arthur reminded himself that with nobody to turn to, he would simply have to soldier through this. He was strong, he could handle this. Even if he wanted Alfred to be with him.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:51 pm

“What do you mean 'what would I gain?' If you string me along like this, you get an willing engineer for life.” A prisoner without any visible chains - it was a near perfect plan provided that Arthur executed it well. Had he really been so blind not to have seen it before? And the relationship they had built could have been nothing more then an added bonus for the damn pirate captain. Alfred’s hands clenched into tights fists, his entire body shaking. He was nothing more then a plaything after all. Something meant to be used then thrown away.

He nearly scoffed at the other man. Not a villain indeed. What other kind of person would treat a fellow human being with so little concern of their feelings. Of their sanity?! Alfred’s eyes hardened and he parted his lips, ready to deliver another anger fueled accusation when the pirate’s soft words caused his breath to catch in his throat. Escape? Who said anything about escaping? As far as he had known, the only reason he was still on this ship was because he chose to be. Then it struck him. Arthur wasn’t playing him, he wasn’t using him, he was just so damn incapable of voicing his own insecurities that it nearly ruined them.

“Oh jeez Arthur,” Alfred groaned, slapping his hand over his face. All this time he had thought the pirate was messing with him, trying to use him and keep him locked up when really - he was just as afraid as Alfred was. “If I really wanted to escape, I would have done it already! I know every inch of this ship and could have gotten out anytime." God this was so ridiculous. He kept this vessel up and running practically alone! Did Arthur honestly think he could have kept him locked up for this long if he hadn’t wanted to stay? Despite his earlier anger, Alfred began to laugh. He laughed so hard he stumbled back against the metal doorframe behind him and used it as support as he doubled over. To think here he had been so worried about being treated like property and in actuality, Arthur was just being paranoid about him leaving! Jeez, they were quite the pair of fuck-ups, weren’t they?

It took him a couple minutes to regain his composure, but he soon found himself standing before Arthur, a soft smile adoring his face. “I’m not going to leave you, Arthur.” He reassured, leaning down to press a kiss against the other man’s cheek. “But, if it worries you that much, I can stay on the ship. Just be sure to bring me back something cool from the markets, 'kay?” It killed him to know that he was giving up his opportunity to see the sun again, but Arthur was more important. In spite of everything that had happened, or what could happen in the future, he cared about Arthur. And if he needed to be reassured of his honesty, Alfred could make that sacrifice.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Arthur tried to take every accusation that Alfred hurled at him. He hadn't tried to take advantage of Alfred and control the other man like that. In Arthur's opinion, he was still in Alfred's debt, and the thought of using the engineer made the pirate rather sick. Did Alfred really think him so horrible? Then again, Arthur had tried to manipulate Alfred into staying on the ship. Though that did not turn out quite as well as the pirate had expected, that was certainly for sure.

Arthur was completely thrown off guard when Alfred spoke, chuckles rippling through his body. All Arthur could do was stare at Alfred, wondering why the other was laughing. Then, well, Alfred completely dismissed his fears. Of course Arthur had been silly and paranoid. This was why he didn't want to tell Alfred about them, but in not telling Alfred, things certainly had gotten worse. Arthur didn't know what precisely to do about that. He bit his lip, and glanced at the floor.

Arthur couldn't say how relieved he felt when Alfred's lips pressed a gentle kiss upon his cheek. Stupid, sweet Alfred never failed to make Arthur's heart flutter. Of course, the guilt that had built up was not yet gone, and grew heavier when Alfred offered to give up his chance to go outside. With a soft sigh, Arthur relented, "Actually... I was... erm... rather tempted at the thought of um... perhaps making this a date?" The pirate was blushing furiously at this point. Why was asking Alfred out so hard (and so embarrassing)? Hopefully the other man would accept, but Arthur would certainly understand a refusal.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Alfred kept the soft smile on his face, ready head back to his quarters once he saw Arthur off. He had already kept the other man back long enough and he was certain the rest of the crew was waiting. However, Arthur decided to change the game once more. “A d-date?” He repeated, stumbling over his words in his surprise. He had been wanting to go on a real date with Arthur, but after all the yelling and accusing he had done, Alfred wasn’t sure he deserved it anymore. They were still on shaky ground after all. But… he supposed they would never truly get better unless they established more trust. Perhaps this was an opportunity he couldn’t afford to lose.

“I would like that a lot,” He said after a long pause, a happy smile tugging at his lips. He realized this couldn’t be any easier on Arthur then it was on him, and he appreciated the effort. Alfred took a small step forward to close the space between the two to take Arthur’s hand. “About before… I’m sorry for reacting like that.” Apologizing was not one of his strong points, but in this case, he felt he had been in the wrong. It was just like him to fly off the handle and start tossing accusations at people when they didn’t deserve it.

He shifted awkwardly, unsure of what to do or say now. He always hated when they got into arguments because it was always so damn awkward afterwards. With any luck, their date out of the ship would provide the distraction they needed to move past this uncomfortable bit. “Well uh, we should probably get going.” He finally said after a long moment, giving Arthur’s hand a light squeeze to show he was ready. The sun and fresh air aside, he was really looking forward to spending the day with the grumpy pirate. “Are we going to the markets to pick up supplies? ‘Cuz, if we are, that’s fine with me. But I still want to hold your hand.” Alfred smiled at the thought. It was incredible how such a simple action could bring so much joy to him, but there it was.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:39 am

The long pause gave Arthur worry. He tried to remind himself that Alfred shouldn't be mad at him anymore, and that things would be fine. Unfortunately, Arthur had his doubts. When Alfred agreed to the date, the pirate glanced up to see a kind smile on the other man's face. Arthur couldn't help but return a small smile. The pirate's face heated up with a blush when the engineer held his hand. "No... I was being a prat as well. We were both being... idiots, and well, I'm sorry," Arthur mumbled. It was hard to admit that he was at fault, but he had caused Alfred to get so upset.

"I'm going to the markets for a bit, and I need to visit an old friend of mine. I hear there might be a job for us. As for holding hands... well, I suppose we could," Arthur explained, squeezing Alfred's hand before tugging the taller man down for a kiss. Well, if they were going to fight and do without makeup sex, Arthur would just have to do with makeup kisses. "Now shall we stop dallying? We have the port of Arcas to explore for a while. They say it was the largest sea port on this planet, well, it still is, but much of the commerce has switched to the space port side, and the space port of Kadar has that advantage, and more Federation presence."

This was one of the more populous planets Arthur and his crew had visited in a while. It was still on the edge, so it was far enough away from the Federation to allow a seedy underside which was perfect for the pirates to hide amongst. As Arthur had stated, the town they picked had once been wealthy and famous. While it is still busy, it is merely a shadow of it's former self, with many people resentful of those who had taken the wealth and the glory to it's sister city of Kadar, an inland city on the other side of the Golden Sea. Of course, that wasn't to say that Arcas was without Federation influence. It was always wise to watch one's step and words.

With most of the resources flowing to Kadar, Arcas seemed to slowly be left to waste, with the only people there being staunch and stubborn traditionalists, people who could not afford to leave, and those wanting to sneak by the watch of the Federation. The old stone walls of the city and it's buildings were once bright and decorated, but have since darkened with age and dirt. The cobblestone streets had once been primly kept and polished, but were now broken and choppy, with grasses and weeds beginning to peek through. Either way, Arthur did have a fondness for this city, and proceeded to drag Alfred out of the ship, and into the port of Arcas.

(( bahaha, sorry I let the setting of the place run away with me. ))
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:49 pm

For all his previous anticipation, nothing could compare to the feelings that washed over Alfred as he stood on solid ground for the first time in months. It was incredible; the sights, the smells, the fresh air, and the sun! He could scarcely remember a lovelier sight. Alfred breathed deeply, letting the fresh air fill his lungs as they walked. Sweet - or at least compared to the confined space of the ship it was. How he wanted to just lay there and soak it all in. He might have too, had he not already kept Arthur behind so long. So, he contented himself with simply observing as they walked, a happy smile painted across his face. Already this day was shaping out to be more perfect then he had imagined.

It didn’t take long for the two of them to arrive at the port. The amount of people that lined the streets was a dead giveaway that this was a market place of some sort. What had Arthur said before? Something about commerce being a problem? Alfred couldn’t remember. In any event, he was far more concerned with how much there was to see. Everything about the city was fascinating to the sheltered engineer. The buildings were old, but he could see their former beauty through layers of dirt and age. Old signs hung above them to advertise wears. He could only recognize a few words here and there, but he appreciated the lettering all the same. A handful of venders lined the streets, selling odds and ends in hopes of making a profit. Drawn like a moth to the flame, Alfred eagerly tugged on Arthur’s hand to pull him to the various carts.

“Look over here Arthur!” He was very much like a child - attracted to the colorful or shiny knickknacks that were for sale throughout the market place. He happily bounced up and down the street, looking over everything with a pair of curious blue eyes. This planet was so different from the one he had grown up on. It looked like it was falling to the wayside, sure, but there was a kind of hidden beauty in the old structures and broken cobblestone streets. He almost wished they had more time to stay so he could explore a while, but dismissed that thought as soon as it came into his head. He was outside again and on a date with Arthur to boot - he had no cause to want for anything else. "Oh! Look at this thing!" Granted he was having a bit too much fun examining anything and everything the market had to offer, but that was besides the point.

Alfred smiled and laughed easily, pointing out the little devices, pretty jewelry, or posters that he found interesting before moving onto to next shop. For all his eagerness and running about, he kept a firm grip on Arthur’s hand, least he lose him somewhere along the way. "That looks cool. We should go over there!" And considering how enthusiastic the young engineer was, wandering off in some unknown direction wasn't much of a stretch.

((Don't apologize - it's awesome!))
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:30 am

Arthur had to admit that the sight of Alfred bouncing around while running to all the shops was quite adorable. However, he was less charmed about the fact that the other man had an iron grip on his arm and dragged the grumpy pirate everywhere he went. Yet, Arthur did not want to spoil the engineer's fun again, so he simply rolled his eyes and graciously allowed Alfred to drag him here and there across the market.

The pirate captain wondered if he should get Alfred a gift, as an apology of sorts. Unfortunately, Alfred seemed to be captivated by every odd little piece of jewelry, machinery, or just simple tchotchke. What if Alfred didn't like the present? What if Arthur couldn't find something Alfred would like? Then, of course, there was the problem of getting away so he could surprise the engineer. Arthur sighed softly, guessing that if Alfred seemed very attached to something, he would purchase it for the other man, and that would be that. Either that or he could steal something while Alfred distracted the vendor with his excited babbling.

"All right, all right. Lead the way lad. We have a good bit of time until we have to get the job," Arthur couldn't help but chuckle. The pure joy and excitement in Alfred's eyes reminded the pirate of a toddler, well, a very very happy toddler. Seeing Alfred so happy, well, it certainly eased the dark guilt that had been bubbling up in Arthur. Perhaps... things were going to be okay, even just for today.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:19 pm

In spite of their rough start that morning, Arthur was being surprisingly patient in dealing with the overexcited engineer. He never pulled away or berated him for behaving childishly. In fact, he offered him a smile accompanied with words encouraging the younger man to keep enjoying himself - something Alfred could not have been happier about. As fascinating as the market was, the pirate was the one providing him with real joy. Just knowing that Arthur cared for him, to know that he wanted to give him this chance despite his own insecurities meant more than a thousand days in the sun.

“Sure thing!” The young man grinned as he headed to the next stand, always sure to keep his hand interlocked with Arthur’s. He stopped when they reached the small wooden cart at the end of the street. It was stocked much the same as the previous venders, but Alfred looked everything over with the same amount of enthusiasm as before. After all, he did not know when he would ever have another opportunity to visit a place like this again, so he might as well get his fill now.

A flash of silver caught his eye, pulling his attention away from the brightly colored ribbons he had been examining. Curious, Alfred bent down and began pawing through a small tin tray just behind the display stands. After a few moments of searching, his fingers closed around something cool and metal - it was a pocket watch. The silver was tarnished and dirty while the face was scratched on one side, but something about it captivated him. For all the grime that had built up during it’s days, Alfred could spot the work of an expert craftsman. Enchanted by the find, Alfred turned to show off the trinket. “Hey Arthur, take a look at…”

“Oi!” An unfamiliar hand shot out and yanked the old watch from his grip as a red-faced man came into view. “Quit rifling through that. These ain’t for sale, brat!” Alfred pulled his arm back in shock, his face instantly turning pink when he realized what he had done. The tin had been placed out of sight for a reason and he, being thoughtless, had made a fool of himself already. His cheeks burned in embarrassment, and he happily stepped away. “I’m sorry sir, I hadn’t realized.” The vender scoffed but thankfully did not retaliate, leaving Alfred to quickly move on. Better he get out of there before suffer more embarrassment for being such a space case. If he was lucky, Arthur wouldn’t think too badly at him for not paying attention when needed.

“Um so, your friend, the one who’s supposed to give us the job, who is he?” The topic change sounded forced, even to him, but at the moment he did not particularly care. Alfred just wanted the attention anywhere but him.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Arthur noted two things, one: Alfred really liked that trinket, and two: the shopkeeper was ruder than he had to be. So, Arthur decided that he was going to prove the merchant's fears correct, well, when the man noticed Arthur pocketed a watch while the merchant distracted himself by yelling at Alfred. Making sure to keep a smug expression off of his face, Arthur grabbed Alfred by the arm and moved the two of them far away from the stall. The pirate certainly did not want to be around when his theft was discovered. When they were far enough away, Arthur couldn't keep the smug smirk off of his face.

"Hm? I believe you've seen him before. He's the smug mercenary I was meeting when you so politely decided to interrupt," Arthur chuckled. It was odd thinking about how Alfred and he had met. The pirate had certainly considered murdering the poor boy for insulting him, and now here they were, together. Life certainly enjoyed shoving him in unexpected directions, Arthur mused.

"Either way, he'll have a job, and we'll get paid well. Though we'll probably have to buy him a few drinks in order to get the job. Damned arse," Arthur grumbled. The last few times he had gone drinking with Gilbert... well, let's just say that didn't end well. Arthur and alcohol never mixed well, that was for certain. If one added in a mischievous mercenary in the mix, things were worse.

"Ah, Alfred, I must warn you. Never bring up the federation to him, nor should you insult his brother. If that happens, we'll be out of a job, and he'd probably be trying to kill us. They're rather sensitive topics to him. Consider yourself warned," Arthur said. However, the mental image of Gilbert chasing poor Alfred around was quite a humorous one to Arthur. He chuckled and added, "Though, we still have some time left for our date. What shall we do next?" The watch would have to wait until they were on the ship.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Alfred was expecting to be reprimanded for his inattentiveness at the marketplace. After all, he had been a little too overexcited and had acted thoughtlessly, no doubt embarrassing Arthur as well as himself. But, to his pleasant surprise, the pirate captain said nothing about the little incident. He merely carried on as before, leading his engineer by the arm until they were a ways off from the red-faced man and his cart. Although, an odd little smirk tweaked at his lips, making him look extremely satisfied about something. Alfred had no explanation for it, but chose not to ask.

“I don’t remember seeing anybody with you,” He admitted, only half remembering the circumstances that had lead to his meeting Arthur Kirkland - it seemed so long ago. “It could have been after you finished molesting me and I had high-tailed it out of there.” Alfred laughed when he remembered how freaked he had been by the sudden, sexual atmosphere. It was probably painfully obvious to anyone watching that he hadn’t a clue how to respond, but he had been so damned stubborn and kept at it anyway. And now, many months later, here they were, a couple of sorts. And yet, their first meeting was the farthest they had ever taken their physical relationship - how strange.

At the mention of alcohol, Alfred grew a bit cautious. In his limited experience, liquor and Arthur did not mesh exceptionally well. Sure, last time hadn’t ended too terribly, but the circumstances here were a bit different. But, Alfred was confident in his abilities to hold his booze (at least in comparison to the pirate), so as long as he remained sober, everything should be alright.

“Don’t mention the Federation or his brother, got it!” He could keep that straight, no problem. Assuming his mouth decided to cooperate with him. Sometimes he swore that thing had a mind of it’s own - it never failed to get him into trouble. He could only hope that with Arthur by his side, he would remember himself and avoid saying something stupid (not to mention potentially fatal).

It warmed Alfred’s heart to hear Arthur refer to this little outing as a date. In all his years, he had never been on a real date before. There was only one thing that he could think of that would make this experience everything he had ever hoped for. “Follow me.” He didn’t wait for a response, already weaving his fingers within Arthur’s, pulling him down a pretty, but secluded street away from the market. He kept walking until he was satisfied with the location. “Perfect,” He said, looking around at the cracked walls and slip sidewalk. Okay, not the most ideal spot in the galaxy, but it was peaceful, and that was all Alfred needed. Without an ounce of hesitation, Alfred turned around, rested a hand against Arthur’s soft cheek and brought their lips together. A sweet kiss underneath the morning sky - a more perfect moment could not have been asked for.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:14 am

"I have been told my charms are rather distracting," Arthur teased. He remembered their meeting quite well, and what could he say? Harassing poor Alfred had been quite enjoyable. Even though they were together, the pirate couldn't help but tease Alfred. While Arthur wouldn't mind taking their relationship farther, the slow pace was actually... refreshing. The pirate did take comfort in the fact that it seemed like Alfred wasn't simply in this relationship for sexual pleasure, and that was a marked difference from a number of Arthur's previous relationships.

Arthur could not hold his alcohol. If he was enticed to drink by the mercenary, well, things would get out of hand. Gilbert could hold his booze, but that was not to say he didn't get drunk. Neither Arthur nor Gilbert were particularly pleasant drunks, to say the least. It would probably be in Alfred's best intrest to keep the two sober, or at least tipsy.

"If you do mention it, he won't be the only one trying to kill you," Arthur grumbled irritably. Of course, he wasn't sure he'd be able to actually make an attempt on Alfred's life but that was a different matter entirely.

Despite all his huffing and grumbling, Arthur felt a warm feeling in his heart when Alfred laced their fingers together and began to drag him off. The pirate was experienced at holding back a smile, yet the frown on his face was less grumpy than usual. It was, in essence, an Arthur smile. He was pleasantly surprised with a sweet kiss from Alfred (as if Alfred's kisses could be anything but sweet). The frown slowly melted away, leaving a small smile on the grumpy pirate's face. This moment was nice, even Arthur had to admit it. He simply didn't want it to end.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:28 pm

“‘Charms’?” Alfred scoffed, his playful grin widening as their banter continued. “Are we remembering the same meeting? Cuz what I recall is you threatening to kill me while simultaneously trying to get into my pants. Talk about mixed signals.” If he had been told back then that in a few short months he and the infamous Captain Kirkland would be an ‘item’, he wouldn’t have believed it. In all seriousness, he probably would have been violently opposed to the idea. At the time, his ties to the Federation were so strongly connected within his own morality complex, he would have rejected the idea of even befriending an enemy of the law. Strange how much has changed. “Also, you have yet to ‘charm’ the pants off me captain,” He teased. What could he say? Poking fun at Arthur never got old.

Alfred was already aware of the fact that he would have to keep an eye on Arthur during their meeting with the mercenary. He really didn’t want to have to deal with a repeat of that night on the ship. Yes he could overpower the captain if he needed to, but he was positive Arthur would be mortified if he made a fool of himself in a public setting. For once, he thanked his high tolerance to alcohol - it would make his night a whole lot easier.

“Aw… you wouldn’t really hurt me, would you?” The engineer turned to Arthur and put on his best pout. He didn’t actually intend to say much to the mercenary (he didn’t want to cause Arthur any unnecessary grief by accidentally letting something stupid slip), but passing up an opportunity to tease the older man was just not acceptable. “I mean come on, look at this face! You wouldn’t hurt this face.”

Alfred would never admit it, but he was a sucker for romance. Ever since he had admitted to himself that he liked Arthur Kirkland, he had made it his mission to perform every romantic act he had seen portrayed in the films he liked so much. Good morning kisses, love notes (as lovely-dovey as simplistic words and childish handwriting could be) hugging and cuddling - those were the kind of things he lived for. To have the chance to experience a perfect kiss on their first official date as a couple - well, let’s just say he had been looking forward to sharing this moment ever since they had gotten together.

He pulled back, beaming happily down at the pirate. Where as a few months ago, he couldn’t imagine having a friendly relationship with Arthur, now he couldn’t entertain the idea of life without one. He could see himself one day, maybe, falling in…

“So um…that was nice,” Alfred said with a laugh, running his fingers through his hair in a nervous fashion. “I’m all out of ideas though. Should we head over to meet with your friend?”
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:56 am

Arthur, like Alfred, was a hopeless romantic who would never willingly admit it. He was supposed to be a terrifying and cruel pirate, yet simple romantic gestures set his heart aflutter. But a sweet kiss on his first date? Well, there were certainly lots of warm and fuzzy feelings for Arthur to try to repress. Despite the repression and his attempts to scowl, Arthur could not contain a small smile. It didn't help that Alfred was about as mean and unsociable as a fluffy teddy bear with a 'Hug me!' sign. Stupid, adorable, likable, sweet Alfred... How was Arthur supposed to resist? He had tried to build a fortress around his heart, but that damned idiot managed to charm his way in, and Arthur almost wanted to punch him for that.

"Nice? Arthur paused, unable to come up with a decent insult for once. "I... yes, that was quite nice," he mumbled, refusing to look at Alfred as he felt his cheeks heat up with a small blush. Stupid Alfred, pirate captains should be numb to these feelings, especially notorious ones such as Arthur. Arthur killed people and was being hunted down by the Federation. At any moment they could be attacked or killed, and caring for other people would only bring more pain. Yet, Arthur really couldn't rationalize how much he wanted to simply be with Alfred, to feel happier than he had been in countless years. He just hoped it would not prove to be the final nail in his own coffin.

Arthur gave Alfred another kiss, reminding himself that he would not regret this... thing he had with the engineer. Alfred had saved him, and he had saved Alfred, so things had already turned for the better, had they not? Arthur wished he could weed out all these nagging doubts in his head. Nevertheless, Alfred's mention of the job was a welcome distraction. "Y-yes," Arthur paused to clear his throat, "We should get that job and then head back to the ship. I ah... Today was nice, aside from the fight I mean. I... er... What I mean to say is, thank you, for the date."

Arthur smiled a bit, before straightening his clothes and motioning for Alfred to follow him. Their destination was a seedy-looking bar a few blocks from their current location. Inside was a familiar albino mercenary with a loud mouth, a taste for beer, and a sense of humor as terrible as Arthur's
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Alfred could not recall a more lovely sight than the one before him now. Arthur’s emerald green eyes were shining and a pretty blush colored his cheeks, making him look flushed and so alive. He wasn’t even sure if the pirate was aware of it, but in that one moment, everything was perfect. “I ah…” The words, he could feel them on the tip of his tongue, yet his mind could not unearth them. He parted his lips to try again, but was still unable to find what he was looking for. Alfred gave up his search and smiled instead. It wasn’t the right time. Maybe one day soon though, it would be.

“I’m glad… ah… I really like kissing you. I hope, you ah… like kissing me too.” The younger man flushed and stared down at his feet. It amazed him that Arthur even bothered with their relationship sometimes. Sure, the age gap between them wasn’t very large, but Arthur was so much more worldly. He had been traveling the galaxy for years and had seen wonders and terrors that Alfred couldn’t even dream up if he tried. Arthur was the captain of a magnificent vessel and he was educated, not to mention attractive. Because of this, Alfred couldn’t understand how out of all the men and women in the galaxy, he had chosen him. A illiterate engineer from nowhere who had been little more then a Federation thug. But Arthur had chosen him - the thought alone warmed Alfred’s heart.

Watching Arthur get tongue-tied was adorable (not that he would ever say that aloud), especially when he was trying to be sweet. He took pity on him though and opted not to comment. “Thank you, I had a nice time too. I hope ah, we can do this again someday. I like going out on dates with you…” The engineer smiled brightly and began following Arthur back through the streets to their next destination. He would have liked to hold hands once more, but figured that they probably shouldn’t considering they were off to visit a mercenary about getting a job. He was almost positive that Arthur wouldn't want his 'terrifying' pirate reputation to take a hit because of his over affectionate boyfriend. But, that didn’t stop him from reaching forward, giving Arthur’s hand a gentle squeeze, before letting his hand drop back down to his side.

It didn’t take them long to arrive at the bar. From the outside, the place looked grimy and rundown and the inside wasn’t much better. In spite of himself, Alfred stepped closer to the pirate when they walked in. He was no longer wearing his Federation badges, but he still felt that everyone in the room could sense that he was no criminal and therefore, an outsider. He felt surprisingly vulnerable underneath the critical gaze of so many strangers and his cheeks flushed in nervous embarrassment. “Do you see him?” He murmured under his breath, sidestepping to avoid getting too close to a particularly nasty group of thugs. The sooner they got out of there, the better.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:32 am

Arthur admitted to himself that the sight of Alfred blushing and tongue tied was a cute one. "Of course I enjoyed it! You... er... You're pleasant to be around. To kiss, I mean. W-well both are true. I er... Yes," Arthur stuttered out, feeling quite awkward. He was supposed to be a man who was well educated and good with his words! Then again, the pirate captain had never been good at expressing his own feelings. Remembering their earlier fight, Arthur resolved to at least mention that he appreciates Alfred every once in a while. It was hard, but he truly didn't want to lose one of the few friends he had. Perhaps it was an attempt to allow Alfred a bit of trust.

Arthur almost hated Alfred for being so sweet and kind to him. It was much too endearing, and well, Arthur did have his worries about getting too attached to someone. Yet he couldn't help but feel his spirits lift whenever Alfred smiled at him (at him! At poor, lonely Arthur Kirkland who had tried so hard to shut everyone out in order to keep himself from getting hurt). Facing forward and walking towards the tavern, Arthur refused to acknowledge the smile that formed when a familiar hand reached out for his.

Despite the distaste he felt, Arthur was used to seedy bars. He disliked the grime, and the dirt, but he preferred not to be captured so seedy bars were simply a place he couldn't avoid. It didn't take long for him to locate the mercenary- well, it was more along the lines of the mercenary locating them. "Hey! Kirkland! Get your ass over here and buy me a beer!" Ah yes, that was Gilbert's usual greeting. "Alfred, would you be so kind as to purchase a few beers? One for Gilbert, one for myself, and one for you if you want," Arthur said, handing the engineer a few coins. Then Arthur made his way across the bar to start discussing business with the rowdy mercenary. Gilbert's laughs were quite easy to hear from across the tavern, apparently he had already had a few beers while Alfred and Arthur had been on their date.

Arthur, on the other hand, wondered if he was going to regret leaving Alfred on his own to buy the drinks. He reminded himself that he wouldn't be too far away in case Alfred or one of the patrons decided to fight. However, Arthur would rather not deal with another bar fight due to Alfred, the first one had been more than enough for his tastes. The pirate let out a sigh, just wanting to get back to the ship. Things were simpler there (and Arthur could easily sneak off to spend private time with Alfred, but that was simply not part of the equation, don't be ridiculous).
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:45 am

Arthur must have extreme confidence in the young engineer or had suffered from a random spasm inattentiveness. Alfred fumbled, trying to not drop the coins in his shock at the sudden request. “Wha… Are you sure that I should…” But Arthur was already half way across the bar, his attention shifting to the loud mouth mercenary that they were supposed to meet. “Alright then,” Alfred replied under his breath before crossing over to the bar. He had been in seedy bars of course - that was where he had run into Arthur in the first place. But that did not mean he was particularly comfortable in them. In spite of his recent attitude adjustment in relation to the Federation and a certain pirate captain, he was still man of justice while those who inhabited bars such as this were decidedly not.

This left Alfred in the awkward place of being not only unsure of how to act appropriately in order to preserve his life and Arthur’s reputation, but also unsure of what he was obliged to do morally. Nevertheless, he did his best to shove those dangerous thoughts aside. In this situation, they would do little besides cause him trouble. “Three please,” He said, handing off the coins to the surly man working behind the counter. He was not granted a response save for a small grunt of understanding, but he supposed that was all he was going to get around here. Within moments, three glasses filled to the brim with a familiar amber colored liquid. Alfred only hoped that his captain would have enough sense not to drink more then a moderate amount. He really didn’t want to lug his drunk ass back to the ship by himself.

Alfred grabbed the three beers and walked in the direction where he had seen Arthur disappear off to. It was hard to locate the table, what with the albino mercenary laughing loudly and being overly obnoxious. Still, he did not comment and instead set the drinks on the table. So this is who Arthur had been looking to meet all those months ago when they had first met. With any luck, the man wouldn’t remember his face at all. His actions that day were not only less then noble, they were down right embarrassing on his side. Then again, he thought to reassure himself, that had been some months ago, so the mercenary had probably forgotten the whole event. Alfred settled himself down beside Arthur and averted his eyes. Despite his attempts to reassure himself, a dark foreboding feeling settled in the engineers stomach as he sat. He suddenly felt anxious, jumpy. What was causing this feeling, he did not know. All he knew was the sooner they were back in the safety of the ship, the sooner Alfred would feel safe again.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:22 am

By the time Alfred arrived, Gilbert was laughing and discussing his most recent exploits. Arthur, on the other hand, was trying to steer the loud mercenary in the direction of the potential job offer. Unfortunately, when Gilbert decided to notice something other than himself, it was decidedly not what Arthur or Alfred wanted him to notice. The albino took the beer from Alfred's hands, and gave the young man a smirk. "Thanks for the beer," he paused for a moment, "Wait, weren't you the kid who thought he could arrest Arthur here?" Gilbert let out a laugh and slapped Arthur on the back. The pirate, on the other hand, just glared at his drinking buddy. "And now you've gotten him trained to fetch beers for you. How'd you do it, Artie? Train him up with the promise of bedroom activities?"

Arthur paled at that suggestion, feeling insulted and terrified that Alfred might take the drunk's teasing for the truth. "Don't be ridiculous! That's none of your business, and your guess is far from the truth. I suggest we stick to business, Gilbert," the pirate growled out, glancing at Alfred, still afraid of the other's reaction. Ever oblivious, the mercenary just laughed and took another gulp of beer. "You never have been able to pull that stick outta your ass, huh Artie?" Gilbert let out another mean spirited chuckle. Arthur groaned in annoyance, "For the last time, you are to refer to me as Arthur or Mr. Kirkland, is that clear?"

It was evident that Arthur's plan of going to the tavern and quickly getting the job was not going to work out. The pirate could already feel a headache growing, so he reached out for his beer and took a drink. He was quite certain that either Alfred or Gilbert would drive him to drink himself into a stupor, yet... somehow he felt that this was an acceptable option, given the alternative of staying sober while having to deal with the two of them at the same time. Arthur took another swig of beer. He preferred rum, but this would simply have to do for now. He just hoped Alfred would have the sense to drag them both back to the ship.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:26 am

Contrary to Arthur’s fear, the young engineer found Gilbert’s teasing somewhat hilarious. He wasn’t exactly thrilled about being made out to be an eager puppy dog who’s only aim was to please his master in hopes of receiving ‘treats’ as compensation, but Alfred realized it was all in good humor. Besides, the look of horror on Arthur’s face was enough to convince him that the mercenary’s teasing couldn’t be farther from the truth. Actually, it was kind of adorable how terrified he was that Alfred would take the albino's words for fact. “Yup. You wouldn’t think to look at him, but this guy is actually dynamite in the sack,” Alfred offered up in retaliation. Let the drunken man chew on that for a while.

Something else that the obnoxious albino said caught his attention. It was so obvious, so perfect, that Alfred had to refrain from hitting himself on the forehead for not thinking of it before. “Artie?” He grinned, suddenly devious. Oh, he was going to have so much fun calling him that in the future - assuming he didn’t get shot for his insolence. Ah well, it was totally worth the risk. “Yeah, Artie is a bit on the uptight side. Right Artie?” It was like a whole new world had opened up before him. Sure he had always been fond of handing out nicknames for his various friends and acquaintances, but it had never occurred to him to find one for Arthur. Then again, he had been somewhat terrified of him up until a few months ago.

Alfred’s good humor faded away into nervousness when he noticed Arthur begin to down his beer. He wasn’t seriously expecting Alfred to not only be competent enough to take note of what their job was, but to also report back with all the details in the right order! His mind didn’t work that way! “Shouldn’t we get down to business?” Alfred said, grabbing for Arthur’s hand to keep him from completely draining the glass. He was the captain, it was his job to understand what the hell they were getting into - not his illiterate mechanic boyfriend! “We do have to get back to the ship soon, right Artie?” Alfred looked back at the pirate, silently asking for him to agree so they could hurry up and leave. Gilbert seemed fun and all (and had already given him enough ammunition to tease Arthur with for at least the next couple months), but the foreboding feeling in the bit of Alfred’s stomach refused to disappear. “The job?”
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:43 am

"Good in bed? Well, I can tell you that I'm much more awesome than Artie here," Gilbert asserted with a smirk. Arthur punched his arms, and gave him a glare. "You? You're so selfish in bed. It's no wonder you can't get anyone sober into your bed." He was rather embarrassed telling Alfred that he had shared a bed with Gilbert before. Then again, it was rather odd hearing Alfred talk about sleeping with Arthur when they had done little more than hold hands and kiss. Yet, Arthur did think it was rather nice to take things slow. He had often wondered if going too fast was one of the problems of his many ill-fated relationships.

Then Arthur heard Alfred refer to him as Artie. It took all of Arthur's self control to keep himself from throttling both Alfred and Gilbert. He despised that nickname. He despised all the nicknames that have been given to him through the years- Brows, Art, Squirt, Shorty, Runt, Eyebrows, Thur, and other horrid ones. "My name is Arthur, and if you keep using Artie, I will only give you permission to use my last name," the pirate hissed, trying to glare at the two other men.

Despite Alfred's best efforts, Arthur was already quite tipsy. He took to leaning on the other man, wanting to have contact with his boyfriend. Gilbert snickered. "Yeah, yeah, the job. I need you to deliver some guns from this planet to the Scarex sector. The details are in this envelope, but you better get Artie here back to the ship first. You wouldn't want him to vomit on it," he grinned and gave Alfred an envelope. Then, his smirk widened as he gave the tipsy Arthur another beer to down. Alfred was certainly going to have an interesting time getting the pirate back to his ship.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Alfred was not a jealous man. He knew that Arthur had a rather colorful past before they met and that included an impressive string of former lovers. No amount of obsessing over past relationships would do any good. If anything, it would just put an unnecessary strain on their budding relationship. He got that. But in that moment, all he wanted to do was pull Arthur into a bear hug, stick his tongue out at Gilbert, and shout ‘MINE’ over and over like a spoilt child. For some reason, the thought of Arthur and Gilbert together really bothered him. Maybe it was because he was actually facing the other man, knowing that he and his current boyfriend (the term still sounded juvenile) had been intimate with one another. All of a sudden he began comparing himself with Gilbert. Had Arthur been attracted to him at one point, or had it really only been a drunken fling? He wasn’t sure, but he felt the need to assert his own superiority over the albino.

“Haha~ You know what’s really funny? Artie and I have great sex! Lot’s of sex! Better than any silly, meaningless, drunken sex! Oh yeah, much better. It helps that I am a god in bed, not to mention I am well hung, if you know what I mean!”

It took a grand total of three seconds to pass before Alfred realized that perhaps exaggerating his and Arthur’s love life was not the most intelligent idea he had ever had. His cheeks burned and he avoided eye contact with the other two, all but dropping out of the conversation until Gilbert handed him the envelope (he even halted his ‘Artie’ parade, although the engineer made note of the nickname for later).

Alfred took the envelope and tucked it under his belt for later. “Thanks… I guess,” Gilbert was right about Arthur - he was heading into the full-on drunk stage, but Alfred did not appreciate the fact that the albino was only speeding up the process by having him drown another beer. Still, he ignored it in favor of attending to his drunk boyfriend. “Arthur? Hey Arthur, I’m going to help you back to the ship okay?” He looped his arm around the pirate’s waist, supporting the majority of his weight with ease. Assuming that Arthur still had the mental capacity to move his legs forward, they would make it to the ship without much problem. He somewhat doubted picking Arthur up bridal style again would go over as well as it had on the empty ship. “Just lean on me and I’ll get you back safe, kay?”
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:34 am

When Alfred opened his mouth, Arthur felt as though he had been suddenly transported back to the time when he and Alfred were first getting to know each other. It had been quite a while since he had last gotten the urge to either shoot the other man or wrap his hands around the engineer's neck. It would be quite nostalgic- if rage hadn't been the first thing on Arthur's mind, that is. Of course, acting upon his urge to throttle his boyfriend would merely confirm that Alfred was lying and would make his boyfriend less than happy with him. Then again, Arthur could be patient, at least where revenge came into play. He didn't plan on truly hurting Alfred, just perhaps embarrassing him.

Arthur shot Alfred a glare and took another swig of his rum. He was glad that he had decided to meet Gilbert in a tavern. He was sure he wouldn't be able to handle Alfred and Gilbert at the same time without the lovely crutch of some hard liquor on his side. After all, Gilbert was... Gilbert and tended to drink enough to say that he couldn't stand himself all the time too. Then there was Alfred... And then there was Alfred. Arthur spent a good amount of his time wanting to slap the boy silly, and the other part of his time was spent wanting to snog him. Having Alfred and Gilbert in the same company was simply obnoxious. Arthur took another drink of rum to spite the two.

Gilbert simply laughed at Alfred. "I'm sure you've had sex, kid. You probably have a big dick too, but it's nothing compared to mine!" He snickered and slapped Alfred on the back rather roughly.

Arthur, on the other hand, was a piss-poor drunk and simply glowered lowly at the two. "Both of you ar' arses! Hon'stly, can ye even try not to be obnoxious pricks?" he grumbled, wanting to just curl up under a blanket and ignore the rest of the world. At that point, Alfred had decided to grab his boyfriend and start to escort the pissed pirate back to the ship. Arthur, on the other hand, had very little intention of cooperating. The pirate tried his best to be slow and whiny. Essentially, he had to be physically dragged to the ship while he spewed drunken curses at both Alfred and passers by.

"Stupid berk, why d' ye do these things to me? 'want to strangle you and then I want to snog you. Why do ye have to be so damned... you?" Arthur was certainly quite coherent at this point.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheriff Jones Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:28 am

An all too familiar aura surrounded Arthur, promising both mortification and an extreme amount of pain in order to make up for that tiny, totally not obvious, white lie. Alfred shrank deeper into his chair and pretended to be very interested in his drink as Arthur sat beside him practically steaming. Well, at least he hadn’t slapped him or something of the like, so maybe his lie had passed by unnoticed by the mercenary. After all, his mature, worldly persona could totally pass as someone who has had sex before. Alfred perked up at the thought. Yeah! He totally had nothing to worry about at all! He began to relax, smile even, totally convinced that he had pulled it off. However, his pride was shot down the second Gilbert burst out into laughter. Shit, was it really that obvious he was a virgin?

Alfred’s mood only worsened when he realized that Arthur was not only piss drunk, but was hell-bent on making the journey back to the ship as difficult as possible. The engineer all but had to drag him from the bar while he spewed nonsense and curses left and right. Alfred ignored most of what the other said (it wasn't as if Arthur needed a response to keep ranting), but it was clear that his original plan of acting as a crutch for the drunken pirate was not going to work out as brilliantly as he had hoped. Time for plan B. “Alright Arthur, up you go,” He said, before crouching down and tossing the uncooperative man onto his back. This way he wouldn’t have to deal with dragging his boyfriend back to the ship and it would be slightly less mortifying than if he had carried him bridal style. In any event, Alfred considered this an improvement. The only thing that hadn’t occurred to him was the fact that given their position, Arthur could easily shift the neck of his shirt aside and catch a glimpse of the tattoo along his neck…

“Hang on, okay?” Alfred said, shifting Arthur’s weight slightly so he could hook his arms more easily around Arthur’s leg and prosthetic. “We’ll be back to the ship in a jiff and you can sleep this off.” Alfred said as he carried Arthur down the street. He ignored the looks they got (thankfully nobody seemed particularly offended by the string of insults Arthur had going) and just focused on getting them back. He cared for Arthur, truly he did, but at the moment, all he wanted to do was haul his drunken ass to the ship before crashing. It had been way too long of a day to deal with anything else. Unfortunately for Alfred, the universe had other plans.
Sheriff Jones
Sheriff Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Gilbert continued to laugh, despite how uncomfortable both Alfred and Arthur were. Frankly, that bit was probably why he was continuing to laugh. When Alfred began to drag Arthur out of the bar, Gilbert simply smirked and waved goodbye. "Don't forget to use protection," he teased.

Arthur squawked in protest when he was hoisted up onto Alfred's back. The idea of receiving a piggyback ride was quite embarrassing for the drunken pirate. Arthur decided that he'd exact revenge by cursing loudly in his boyfriend's ear. "Arse, I don't want to be lugged around like a fucking sack o' turnips," he grumbled, trying to be as unpleasant as he could. Then there was the fact that Arthur positively reeked of the alcohol he imbibed. Really it was a wonder that people let the pirate go drinking, since this was often the result.

Somehow or another, the engineer managed to lug Arthur to his room. Unfortunately, Arthur still had no intention of making this easy for the other man. He was certainly going to regret his behavior in the morning- but that was not his concern at the moment. His concern was that of feeling up his boyfriend's butt. "Nice arsse, luv. Let's fuck," Arthur slurred with a smirk, thinking he was being quite suave in his seduction.

Arthur tried to start unbuttoning his own shirt. Unfortunately the dastardly buttons refused to stay still and move into place when Arthur tried to grab them. He was sorely tempted to simply rip the shirt. Not willing to admit defeat, Arthur told himself he should just focus on removing Alfred's shirt instead. The pirate reached out and pulled the other man towards him and tried to give him a sloppy kiss. Surely this would be enough of a distraction and maybe even a temptation.
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next