Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meaty is a wonderfully evil genius.

5 posters

Go down

Meaty is a wonderfully evil genius.  Empty Meaty is a wonderfully evil genius.

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:21 am

[11:01:48] Newbie Reporter Jones : *shies away from Kirk* B-but, I like Damsey in dresses, not Alfreds...

[11:02:04] Arthur the Hunter : for a minute there i read that as damsey in distress

[11:02:12] Newbie Reporter Jones : XD

[11:02:15] Arthur the Hunter : and i was like "YOU HORRID PERSON"

[11:02:28] Damsel Arthur : XD

[11:02:33] Arthur the Hunter : because i read that doujin where america makes england cry on purpose because he finds his crying face hot

[11:03:22] Arthur the Hunter : 8D imagine if spidey were actually a bad guy and he actually engineered all these situations to manipulate the people around him

[11:03:35] Arthur the Hunter : he'd have a city that adored him, a partner completely dependent on him....

[11:03:44] Newbie Reporter Jones : *sobs* I'm not a bad guy! I would never do that!

[11:03:57] Arthur the Hunter : omggggggg :D *will now forever love the Dark!Spidey possibility*

[11:04:42] Arthur the Hunter : because imagine if Dark!Spidey's Damsey thought that he couldn't ever leave him because if he did, no one would come to save him, and he'd literally die without him

[11:04:58] Arthur the Hunter : and Dark!Spidey takes him in his arms and murmurs reassurances, all the while subtly reinforcing that belief

[11:11:00] Arthur the Hunter : can you imagine the angst on that damsey's end? like.... morning after, damsey wakes up before him, looks at dark!spidey's face, and convinces himself that he's happy

[11:12:25] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : =7= That would be amazing, Meaty

[11:12:25] Arthur the Hunter : because of course, he's a hero, he's everything he could ever possibly want, so perfect and good and pure and self-sacrificing
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Meaty is a wonderfully evil genius.  Empty Re: Meaty is a wonderfully evil genius.

Post by Arthur the Hunter Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:25 am

Dude if we log each and every time I say something evil and creepy, this will be one of the most updated threads ever :'DDDD But thank you Kirky! I feel so honoured xDDDD

rapeface
Arthur the Hunter
Arthur the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Meaty is a wonderfully evil genius.  Empty Re: Meaty is a wonderfully evil genius.

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:40 am

You say that like it's a bad thing, Meaty! I love the evil and creepy things you say. <3
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:08 pm

I hate myself 'cause now I'm starting to wonder what the dark version of the others will be like. :| ..I have a feeling Dark!Wanda won't be so loyal as Normal!Wanda. >_>

On another note: Dude, guys. LOG ALL THE CREEPY STUFF MEATY SAYS! Then I can actually see it! *never really on at the time Meaty is*

Edit:

Clearly, Dark!Demy won't be a fail demon. ...and oh dear, the possessiveness would be worse. *starts to have a nervous breakdown*
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:06 pm

...Would dark!QB even be possible? XD
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:31 pm

Meaty, you're awesome! You come up with the best evil and creepy things! ^^
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:58 pm

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:...Would dark!QB even be possible? XD

Sure, anything can be twisted into a monstrous or dark version of themselves. Dark!QB could easily hide their true nature with a front of a kind and loving nature.

And if we go with Cbox!QB, well... there you are a succubus, right? But you don't act like one.... so Dark!QB could easy act like a real succubus.

Edit:

...part of me thinks it's a really good thing that I usually miss Meaty's creepy moments, cause I'm not so sure that I won't try to add to it. <_< >_>
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Wanderer Alfred Jones wrote:

Sure, anything can be twisted into a monstrous or dark version of themselves. Dark!QB could easily hide their true nature with a front of a kind and loving nature.

And if we go with Cbox!QB, well... there you are a succubus, right? But you don't act like one.... so Dark!QB could easy act like a real succubus.

Edit:

...part of me thinks it's a really good thing that I usually miss Meaty's creepy moments, cause I'm not so sure that I won't try to add to it. <_< >_>

I'm very scared now... O_o
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Farm Boy Alfred F Jones wrote:

Edit:

At least I haven't start to write out how (CBox)Dark!Wanda's life can go. 'cause some of those ways are just disturbing... :(

....hah, is it sad that I already figure that cbox!Dark!Wanda would likely die taking as many people as he could with him? And that count may or may not included Demy, dark or otherwise?
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:10 am

Kirk is already dark!Kirk.

So I wonder what light!Kirk would be like...
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:27 am

Wasteland Doctor Kirkland wrote:Kirk is already dark!Kirk.

8D Can we have a light!turned-dark and a dark!turned-light day at the cbox? I'd like to see light!kirk. <3 And dark!wanda, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:18 am

Edit:

DON'T BE SCARED FARMY ILUUUUU ;A; I'M KIND AND NICE!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:23 pm

*resist pointing out that Kirk can be much worse than he is*

Dude, light!Kirk will be interesting.

Demon America wrote:
Wasteland Doctor Kirkland wrote:Kirk is already dark!Kirk.

8D Can we have a light!turned-dark and a dark!turned-light day at the cbox? I'd like to see light!kirk. <3 And dark!wanda, of course.

I'm up for that.

....I will probably just go with the route of Dark!Wanda be like like a pirate/bandit.

I will be like the Starscream or something like that ala the person you have to be STUPID or naive to trust me NOT to backstab you.

Edit: ...although, I will have to wonder why Dark!Wanda would be a minion to Dark!Demy. O_o

....it will probably not be willing, unless dark!Wanda gets some power or something for being a minion. ALA he won't sell his life for a place to sleep and chocolate. XD

Last edited by Wanderer Alfred Jones on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:35 pm

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:

Edit:

*hugs QB* Sorry, I'm just scared still about the awaken and what will happen after it. But ILU no matter what.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:54 pm

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:

Edit:

*hugs QB* Sorry, I'm just scared still about the awaken and what will happen after it. But ILU no matter what.

I love you too Farmyyyyy ;u; Even with the awakening soon, we'll be okay!
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:24 pm

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:
StarQBAlfredJones wrote:

Edit:

I love you too Farmyyyyy ;u; Even with the awakening soon, we'll be okay!

O-Okay... *still kinda worried. not just because off QB's awakening, but worried about himself as well thanks you seal.*
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:47 pm

O-Okay... *still kinda worried. not just because off QB's awakening, but worried about himself as well thanks you seal.*
*gives hugs and kisses* *snuggles*
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur the Hunter Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:06 am

So now we have Dark!Torry. rapeface This isn't actually all of it, but I believe Wanda has logged my initial descriptions of Dark!Torry, Dark!Demy, and Dark!Wanda 8'D

Includes hilarious interjections by Foxy that just refused to be cut out xDDD <3

[04:17:10 07/10/11] Arthur the Hunter : .... back to perversion, methinks torry should have a D/s, S/M, or even just a plain old screaming kink :'D

[04:17:31 07/10/11] Arthur the Hunter : .... dark!torry, i mean. not sure about this torry. you can see how often dark!torry comes up in my head 8D

[04:17:45 07/10/11] Predatory Alfred : ..... Ahhh~ I agree~

[04:17:56 07/10/11] Arthur the Hunter : *ponders the mystery of dark!poofy and dark!fuzzy*

[04:18:28 07/10/11] Predatory Alfred : Hun if you wanna talk about dark!Torry, keep it coming~ Because, each time you do, it edges me closer and closer to Word

[04:18:35 07/10/11] Detective Jones : bad cops! dundundun

[04:19:08 07/10/11] Predatory Alfred : Because, this morning, rethinking about it, I reallllly want to write something~

[04:19:08 07/10/11] Arthur the Hunter : dark!torry's just so... indescribable

[04:19:28 07/10/11] Arthur the Hunter : wild, ruthless, primal

[04:20:35 07/10/11] Arthur the Hunter : when i think of dark!torry i think of untamed forests and the rush of adrenaline and lust for the kill, and the glint of blood on rock as his desperate prey struggles to run

[04:20:55 07/10/11] Arthur the Hunter : but it's futile and he relishes that knowledge, that power

[04:21:31 07/10/11] Detective Jones : meaty why so decriptive XD

[04:21:53 07/10/11] Arthur the Hunter : and then i think of sharp fangs, a snarling, possessive rage

[04:21:55 07/10/11] Predatory Alfred : Shhh! Poofy, they're lovely~

[04:22:24 07/10/11] Arthur the Hunter : but somewhere, a cold, calm, satisfaction in the knowledge that no one who dares challenge him can win

[04:23:28 07/10/11] Predatory Alfred : I'mma save this for reference if I do write something~

[04:23:48 07/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : FUCK. MY. BALLS.

[04:23:49 07/10/11] Alfred Foxy Jones : JK

[04:23:50 07/10/11] Arthur the Hunter : because dark!torry would be a beautiful, perfect example of life its raw, most pure form

[04:23:57 07/10/11] Arthur the Hunter : WTF FOXY XDDD

[04:24:06 07/10/11] Detective Jones : lol foxy

Arthur the Hunter
Arthur the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:21 am

MORE DARK FROM MEATY! :D

While Dark!Wanda runs around. >_>

Dark!Torry, Dark!Wanda and Dark!Demy wrote:
[15:46:36] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *is dark!Wanda now /shot at*
[15:47:04] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : thank you demy *wraps blanket around self*
[15:47:19] Arthur the Hunter : back~
[15:47:28] Arthur the Hunter : omg omg omg what is this i hear about dark!demy?! 8DDDDD
[15:47:32] Arthur the Hunter : *loves dark characters*
[15:47:37] Demon America : *glomps wanda*
[15:47:44] Demon America : you missed dark demy, hunny?
[15:47:54] Alfred Foxy Jones : lalalalalalalalalalalaaaa
[15:47:56] Wanderer Alfred Jones : *dark!Wanda is glomp* UHXDJFDFHJ WHAT THE FUCK!?
[15:48:04] Arthur the Hunter : HNNNNNNNNNNNNGH I MUST'VE 8'D
[15:48:06] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....did you...just glomp me? O_o
[15:48:09] Arthur the Hunter : PLEASE, PLEASE SHOW ME THESE DARK PEOPLE
[15:48:34] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (Dark!Wanda is running around now. >_>;;)
[15:48:39] Demon America : *snuzzles darkwanda* hmm? of course minion!
[15:48:42] Arthur the Hunter : i like dark!wanda, dark!wanda's cute :'D
[15:48:47] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : *watches under blanket* ...
[15:48:51] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (*is a pirate/bandit.)
[15:48:52] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...
[15:48:54] Demon America : kirkie's not here so you know what that means: replacement hubby!
[15:48:55] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....what
[15:48:57] Arthur the Hunter : is this dark!demy, then?
[15:49:08] Demon America : nooo dark demy took over the world.
[15:49:12] Demon America : and nuked wanda.
[15:49:50] Demon America : and i'd have to write about creating a nuclear shield around the world. i also put lasers in space.
[15:49:58] Demon America : dark demy was BUST
[15:50:02] Demon America : BUSY*
[15:50:10] Arthur the Hunter : dark!torry... hnnngh... wouldn't eat bunny or hunny, of course
[15:50:18] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Are you drunk? Why did you glomp me for!? You are freaking cold! Just....*brain hurts*
[15:50:22] Arthur the Hunter : but keep them as pretty little trophies
[15:50:38] Alfred Foxy Jones : -pokepokepokepokepokepokes Wanda... Dark!Wanda- ....... interesting.
[15:50:45] Arthur the Hunter : convince them they're wanted and needed, but they actually just fuel his ego and he just loves to see how much control he has over them
[15:51:09] Demon America : 8D Hunny, what about dark!demy?
[15:51:23] Arthur the Hunter : and he relishes it
[15:51:34] Arthur the Hunter : hnnnngh dark!torry <3 <3 <3 so hot
[15:51:40] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (I remember killing my parents after I got free after getting sold to slavery as a kid. :|)
[15:51:42] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....
[15:51:51] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...Right.
[15:51:59] Alfred Foxy Jones : -keeps poking- hrm?
[15:52:18] Arthur the Hunter : dark!demy
[15:52:22] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Maybe I'm having a drunk dream, cause you aren't act like your normal self either, Foxy. O_o
[15:52:26] Arthur the Hunter : oh god don't even get me started on how hot he could be
[15:52:35] Demon America : go go go!
[15:52:40] Demon America : i wanna hear this description!
[15:52:47] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (....I'm almost tempt to ask what you think of Dark!Wanda. /shot at.)
[15:52:50] Alfred Foxy Jones : I-I.... -huffs- what the fuck are you talking about bitch?
[15:52:51] Demon America : *still snuzzling dark wanda*
[15:53:04] Wanderer Alfred Jones : .....
[15:53:05] Arthur the Hunter : just... the way i imagine him, the way he moves, the way he carries himself
[15:53:06] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....
[15:53:08] Demon America : >.< why are you not cuddling me?!
[15:53:12] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...I like you better right now, Foxy.
[15:53:17] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....Dude.
[15:53:30] Arthur the Hunter : so sleek and dangerous
[15:53:37] Demon America : ^^ and he was awesome enough to take over the world, put lasers in space, and make Star Wars -- 1980s policy -- a reality.
[15:53:40] Arthur the Hunter : dark!demy would be a smooth talker, a charmer
[15:54:10] Alfred Foxy Jones : -no comprehend Wanda- U-uh....
[15:54:11] Arthur the Hunter : someone who appears trustworthy but is manipulative and cold
[15:54:18] Arthur the Hunter : but oh, he knows how to please a person
[15:54:20] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...when in the heck did I cuddle you?!? Where is the demon that will likely laught at my death!? this is a weird ass dream.
[15:54:25] Arthur the Hunter : and he will milk that knowledge for all it's worth
[15:54:43] Arthur the Hunter : because in the end he is the spider in this little web, and he controls every single thread
[15:55:02] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...
15:55:44] Predatory Alfred : I love your creepiness Hun~ <3
[15:55:46] Arthur the Hunter : and he knows that if he ever gets bored, all he has to do is cut them, and they'll be helpless
[15:55:55] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Meadow: ....Demy, I can explain what is going on, if ya want. :D
[15:56:05] Demon America : *blinks* Wanda... ;A;
[15:56:11] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : fae?
[15:56:23] Arthur the Hunter : but he won't get bored for a while yet... because for now, humans are just so interesting. :>

[15:57:00] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Meadow: This is a Dark Wanda from a different universe.
[15:57:07] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...what.
[15:57:18] Arthur the Hunter : HNNNGH DARK!DEMY IS REAL OMG
[15:57:20] Wanderer Alfred Jones : you mean I'm actually in a different universe?
[15:57:23] Demon America : apparently female ones are rare... or used to be. but oh!
[15:58:11] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (...so.... what do you think of Dark!Wanda? /shot at)
[15:58:28] Arthur the Hunter : post it in the meaty is creepy thread :'D let's have a little gallery of dark characters~
[15:58:28] Farm Boy Alfred F Jones : oh...why is dark!wanda is here, meadow?
[15:58:39] Arthur the Hunter : dark!wanda omg that'd be awesome
[15:58:48] Demon America : *sobbing* wanda, why you no love me?
[15:58:50] Arthur the Hunter : okay i have to admit, i don't know very much of fallout or your RP
[15:58:51] Wanderer Alfred Jones : Hell if I know, I just went to sleep after getting drunk. >_>;;
[15:59:05] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ...*pats Demy on the head* ....this is weird.
[15:59:16] Wanderer Alfred Jones : and freaky.
[15:59:16] Alfred Foxy Jones : -staring at mum rather blankly-...ah.
[15:59:19] Arthur the Hunter : however, i am just going to take a few of the key points i think would happen 8D
[15:59:26] Wanderer Alfred Jones : XD
[16:00:35] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....Okay, so are you actually more awesome in this universe, kirk? Cause where i'm from, you are a goody-two shoes.
[16:00:47] Arthur the Hunter : my interpretation of wanda is of a survivor, someone strong and stubborn and resilient, but who hasn't quite let go of a certain amount of naivete and idealism
[16:01:00] Arthur the Hunter : but dark!wanda.... 8D
16:01:24] Arthur the Hunter : (oh okay omg i thought you were hurt or something :'D but awww *pats foxy*)
[16:01:49] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....I dunno, I just come to this universe and - Meadow: YOur daisies are fine.)
[16:01:53] Arthur the Hunter : dark!wanda would be amazing.
[16:02:13] Wanderer Alfred Jones : (Would Dark!Demy still have the daisies? /shot at.)
[16:02:18] Arthur the Hunter : self-sufficient. resilient. strong. persevering.
[16:02:29] Arthur the Hunter : but he cares nothing of anyone else
[16:03:23] Arthur the Hunter : he's a one-man act, this dark!wanda, and he will not stop for anyone
[16:03:24] Demon America : *glomps kirk* kirk, wanda won't shower me with love and glomps
[16:03:53] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : ... I should be the first person you turn to for that ;7;
[16:03:55] Arthur the Hunter : and God help those who try to stop him, for he will destroy them without so much as a flinch
[16:03:56] Wanderer Alfred Jones : ....only beacause the Demy I know will likely laugh at my death!
[16:04:20] Arthur the Hunter : (basically dark!wanda is ridiculously hardcore and BAMFy)
Wanda
Wanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:44 pm

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:

*blushes and purrs*

(Ok, after seeing what been happening with the dark!s, now i'm curious what dark!QB would be like.)
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:54 pm

StarQBAlfredJones wrote:

*blushes and purrs*

(Ok, after seeing what been happening with the dark!s, now i'm curious what dark!QB would be like.)
*nuzzles*

(LOL XDDD You'll just have to wait and see)
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur the Hunter Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:48 am

Dark!QB would be EPIC, just saying 8DDDD

Also, another weird thing. This time actually rather horrifying :'D Meaty is a wonderfully evil genius.  1069809527

[23:22:26] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : Though Bunn would make a good rug...

[23:22:47] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : And Torry would make a good blanket

[23:22:50] Arthur the Hunter : *BARES TEETH AT KIRK* YOU WILL NOT MAKE BUNN INTO A RUG

[23:22:54] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : Not sure what to do with Meaty though...

[23:23:05] Arthur the Hunter : YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY LOVERS AND USE THEM FOR YOUR OWN ENDS

[23:23:09] Demon America : *clings to hubby*

[23:23:25] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : Maybe Meaty would make a good pillow...

[23:23:25] Arthur the Hunter : *brings out primal RAGE*

[23:23:29] Demon America : Mummy, don't be hostile towards my husband. Thanks to him you have grandchildren.

[23:23:31] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *cuddles Wifey*

[23:23:41] Demon America : *nuzzles kirkie*

[23:23:45] Arthur the Hunter : BUT HE WILL NOT TAKE YOUR PARENTS.

[23:23:58] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *snickers*

[23:24:08] Demon America : Of course not. Kirk knows if he even touches Mama or Papa, he'll be castrated. ^^

[23:24:08] Predatory Alfred joined the chat on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:24 pm

[23:24:27] Demon America : *innocent smile, snuzzles hubby* You know that, don't you, darling? I mean, we do share a bed.

[23:24:42] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : *cuddles* Of course, darling

[23:24:57] Arthur Rabbit : MEATY YOU'RE SO MANLY

[23:24:58] Arthur the Hunter : TORRY QUICK HIDE FROM KIRKY

[23:25:06] Arthur the Hunter : 8'D BUNN'S HERE TOO

[23:25:08] Arthur Rabbit : AND TORRY

[23:25:11] Arthur Rabbit : MY DARLINGS

[23:25:26] Arthur Rabbit : I wouldn't make Meaty into anything, human skin would make a bad pillow :(

[23:25:31] Arthur Rabbit : Besides, Meaty's lovely alive~

[23:25:40] Arthur the Hunter : .... i'm not alive >.>

[23:25:43] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : Space heater?

[23:25:48] Arthur Rabbit : *cuddles Meaty* Kirk, if you touch him~ *lets threat trail off*

[23:25:53] Arthur the Hunter : *worried now*

[23:25:59] Arthur the Hunter : I WILL NOT DIE AGAIN

[23:26:17] Demon America : You hurt Mummy, and not only do you get castrated, but you get kicked out of the bedroom.

[23:26:22] Wasteland Doctor Kirkland : B-but wifey, they'd make such a lovely set for our bedroom~

[23:26:34] Arthur Rabbit : Kirk scares me D:

[23:26:34] Demon America : ono those are my parents...

[23:26:40] Predatory Alfred : ... Is Kirk making you guys into rugs?

[23:26:47] Demon America : now i remember why we got separate bedrooms once we moved to the mansion

[23:26:57] Arthur the Hunter : OMGGGG

[23:27:00] Arthur the Hunter : HOW AMAZING

[23:27:20] Arthur Rabbit : What's amazing? D:

[23:27:27] Arthur the Hunter : IMAGINE IF DEMY WAS TORN BETWEEN STAYING WITH KIRK AND LIVING WITH HIS ADOPTIVE PARENTS, THE ONLY ONES WHO WANTED HIM EVEN AFTER HE MADE HIS CHOICE

[23:27:34] Arthur the Hunter : AND KIRK WAS LIKE "THAT'S OKAY, I HAVE A SOLUTION"

[23:27:43] Demon America : ..................

[23:27:44] Arthur the Hunter : so he skins his parents and uses them as bedroom furniure

[23:27:46] Arthur the Hunter : *furniture

[23:27:46] Demon America : DON'T SAY IT.

[23:27:51] Demon America : GDI. xD

[23:27:53] Arthur Rabbit : ,..............

[23:27:55] Arthur the Hunter : then he never has to worry about being alone again 8DDD
Arthur the Hunter
Arthur the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur the Hunter Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:18 am

Right so I know I'm taking this creepy thing too far and especially with poetry, but...

Here's my idea of Dark!Damsey. I am absolutely OBSESSED with this possibility 8DDDD

hey there my hero, i know that you're near
i know that you'll tell me there's nothing to fear
but i know that's a lie, i know what i see
and you just don't know the true monster is me
i'll love you forever, you'll always be mine
and no one can touch you, my perfect little crime
i'll keep you with me, together we'll be
the city's two angels, but they just won't see
that it's me who pulls the strings, love, they don't understand
the way that you kneel at the touch of my hand
oh my dear puppet, my lovely marionette,
you belong to me, don't ever forget
the way you adore me, the way that you grin
all bruised and all bloodied, as sweet as a sin
your skin tastes of metal, of sweat and of fear
and i feel you tremble as i draw you near
my own little hero, my sweet little toy
i love you, my darling, my beautiful boy
Arthur the Hunter
Arthur the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:46 am

Omg Meaty that's amazing. *u*
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum