Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So the prince and the mermaid lived happily ever after... Until the mermaid's brain exploded. The end.

2 posters

Go down

So the prince and the mermaid lived happily ever after... Until the mermaid's brain exploded. The end. Empty So the prince and the mermaid lived happily ever after... Until the mermaid's brain exploded. The end.

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Prince Arthur Kirkland of The Kingdom of Virang was nearly a century old (approximately 5 years old, by human standards)! He was a big boy now, and so he should get to swim outside the palace and explore! He was going to be king, and he needed to know his lands. Especially when it was a turbulent day such as this one. Up above, in the Sky Realm, there was a terrible storm brewing. Arthur could hear his father and the advisors worriedly discuss it, or maybe some other storm was happening. So what if the young Prince was eavesdropping? He wanted to know what was going on! The fuzzybrowed young merchild crossed his arms and stuck his lower lip out in a pout.

Unfortunately for the green-tailed merchild, his mother had sent his matron to find him. After all, storms were brewing, and they were not things meant for a child's ears, not even a sharkchild. With a good amount of splashing and wailing, Prince Arthur was returned to his room. However, he was not to get sleep that night. He could hear the servants as well as his parents rush about the palace. Something was certainly amiss. Yet, Arthur would find out nothing until the next day.

Early in the morning, Arthur was woken up and dressed in his finest clothes, adorned in lovely shells and pearls. He wasn't used to wearing such finery that often. He was then lead into the atrium, where two children waited, each looking only a few decades younger than the Prince.

"Arthur, this is Prince Alfred," his mother motioned to the small one with bright blue eyes and a hair that stuck straight up. "And this is Prince Matthew. They're going to be staying with us for a while because their home is in danger, all right?" The Queen gave her child a parental stare that said "Be nice, or I will make sure your octopus friend cannot visit for a month!"

The messy haired Prince pouted and bowed to the twin merchildren. "I am Pwince Awfur. It'sa pweasure to meet you."
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

So the prince and the mermaid lived happily ever after... Until the mermaid's brain exploded. The end. Empty Re: So the prince and the mermaid lived happily ever after... Until the mermaid's brain exploded. The end.

Post by StarQBAlfredJones Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:45 pm

The Kingdom of Columbia was in danger from being discovered by humans. The King and Queen of the Kingdom sent their young sons to the safe neighboring Kingdom of Virang, where the boys would be safe. The young princes were twins, named Alfred and Matthew. The two appeared to be about 3 in human years, having only lived about fifty years under the sea.

Upon their arrival to Virang, the twins clung to each other, scared of this new, strange place without their parents. It was scary being here... The younger twin, Prince Alfred, looked around, clinging to his brother Matthew's hand. The blue tailed boy spotted another young boy approaching them and he pressed closer to Matthew, wary of strangers.

The boy turned out to be the prince of Virang and Alfred calmed down, knowing that the prince's family were going to be the people taking care of him and his brother.

"H-Hewwo! I'm Alfred!"

Matthew glanced at the Virang prince before smiling at him and his brother. "I am Matthew." His speech was smoother than his brother's, since he had learned to read earlier and speak earlier than Alfred had.
StarQBAlfredJones
StarQBAlfredJones

Back to top Go down

So the prince and the mermaid lived happily ever after... Until the mermaid's brain exploded. The end. Empty Re: So the prince and the mermaid lived happily ever after... Until the mermaid's brain exploded. The end.

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Arthur was a bookish young merchild who disliked speaking. His speech was stuttery and nervous, especially since he rarely practiced it. He found it easier to curl up with a book, or perhaps swim with his octopus and narwhal friends. Narwhals were the unicorns of the sea, after all. With that in mind, it was no wonder that Arthur had no idea what to say after he introduced himself. What if he said something wrong? What if his mama decided to replace him with the twins? Arthur fidgeted nervously, growing worried.

"I... um... I am bery pweased to meet you!" That should have been okay, right? Arthur nervously glanced at his mother. She was prompting him to say something else, to talk more.

The merchild stared at his fin. What was he supposed to talk about? Well, maybe the other two merchildren had some seafriends! "I um... I wike nawhals an' occopi! D-do you hab any fwiends?" His mother sent him a warning glare, the two little ones had lost their home! Their friends probably hadn't followed. The green-eyed boy pouted a bit. What was he supposed to do?
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum