Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice to meet you

4 posters

Go down

Nice to meet you Empty Nice to meet you

Post by Student President Arthur Thu May 05, 2011 2:34 am

Hello everyone. I'm really glad that I was able to join this community and try to introduce myself as good as possible.
I'm ren_chan146 on LJ and I'm going to play the Student Council President Arthur in the Gakuen Rp. Since this title was way too long I had to shorten it a little so that I could sign up.^^

My name is Lena and I'm going to be 22 next month. I live in Germany in a small town near Heidelberg. I used to study japanese for about a year but the langugage was too difficult for me in the end so I changed my field of study. I'm going to be a teacher now.

There are many Mangas and Animes I adore. My favourite one for more than a year now is definetely Hetalia. And my most loved character is England. So I'm really happy to roleplay him here. I also like many other series like Black Butler, Pandora Hearts, Yumeiro Patissière (I know that's pretty childish but I love to make sweets myself so I can't help itXD) and many more.

I started to RP a few years ago but only recently began to roleplay in english. Since it's not my mother tongue I sometimes have difficulties to write long and impressive posts like others here. I hope nobody will mind and I try very hard to get better every day.
Well, that's all I can say about me. I hope we'll all get along well.^^
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you Empty Re: Nice to meet you

Post by Queen of Spades Thu May 05, 2011 5:43 am

I'm sure we will! This forum is filling up so nicely I'm sure we'll have a lot of really good RPs going on.
Queen of Spades
Queen of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu May 05, 2011 6:39 am

@Queen: I think so too. This forum has many interesting people and nice threads. I'm looking forward to it.^^
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu May 05, 2011 8:01 am

Oh my! Germany, YAY! And I adore Heidelberg, I want to go to university there ;_;...either there or in Mainz. If you're visiting Frankfurt, tell me 8D (and take a risk that I might be an old rapist)
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:21 am

I'm always impressed by those that pick teaching as a profession. I don't have the patience for it so it's amazing you're choosing that as a career path! And don't worry about your English. It's not my first language either, and I'm sure everyone will also be equally understanding... but, really, had you not mentioned it was not your mother tongue, I would've never guessed that it wasn't. :)

Welcome to the board!

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Thu May 05, 2011 10:30 am

@King of Spades: Heidelberg sure is a nice City and the university is really cool. But a little unorganised to be true.^^ I studied japanese there and I hope they'll take me again so I can become a teacher.
Sure I'll tell you when I come to Frankfurt again. Maybe for the next FBM. I went there two years ago and it was pretty nice.^^ You also need to tell me when you come to Heidelberg.

@Demon Alfred: Oh thank you so much. It feels great to hear that. I'm always a bit worried about my english since I used to be pretty bad at it. I only improved during the last few years, thanks to my amazing teacher. And well, I'm working hard on it because I actually want to become an english teacher as well. Listening to such nice compliments really encourages me.^^
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu May 05, 2011 11:15 am

Though Heidelberg's faculty for theology is one of the best, isn't it?
Anyways, yeah, FBM is quite nice 8D. Looking forward to it then!
I wish you luck with your future plans X3
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Thu May 05, 2011 1:22 pm

Hello~ I'll probably be stalking your threads orz

pfft, I'm another Pandora Hearts fan. <3
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Fri May 06, 2011 5:26 am

@King: I'm also looking forward to the next FBM. It would be nice if I could go there this year.^^

@Lord Arthur Kirkland: Feel free to do so.^^
Pandora Hearts is a great Manga. I love it so much that I brought all the volumes from Japan when I went there last summer.XD
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down