Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Hi everyone!

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 3:46 am

I figured I should probably introduce myself.

Hello everyone! I'm just your average 20 year old college student living in the United States and trying to find more friends in the Hetalia fan community, but also the USUK community. When I'm not immersed in my own personal hobbies, community service and projects, I'm also mildly obsessed with Korean dramas. They help me recharge (and encourage the inner romantic in me. Inner romantic? I don't know what you're talking about...)

Hmm. If some of you saw my first trial post at the USxUK forum, then you know that I can be found on livejournal, but I don't use it as a journal. I tried to have an online journal, but I failed. I guess I don't have the patience to write my life down. Thus, the journal is *really* empty. But, if you ever want to talk or anything, send me a PM. I promise I'm friendly. :D

Last thing! I'll be playing Demon America here (or, well, for my first RP, Human Alfred, actually,) and I'm very excited already by the prospect of where Britannia Angel and I can take the Angels and Demons/Humans AU. I'm a big fan of the Cards AU and the CEO/Assistant AU so I might be stalking your threads a bit. If you see me, don't mind me. ^^ You can think of me as a fan, haha.

It's really nice to meet all of you!

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Student President Arthur Thu May 05, 2011 4:26 am

Nice to meet you. I'm Gakuen AUs Arthur.^^
I'm sure I'll become a fan of your thread since I already read your partners post and found it was quite amazing. I might take a look once in a while.^^
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Thu May 05, 2011 7:49 am

Welcome to the forum!
I'm sure your roleplaying will be epic!
And lawl Korean dramas are frickin sad XD
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Thu May 05, 2011 9:22 am

Oh goodness! Well hello, Demon~ It's a pleasure to meet you.

I am an enormous fan of the Angel/Demon AU so I will be stalking your thread! Though I'm a bit touched that you would stalk the thread that I'm in with boss. -Yes, does find stalking to be a very nice thing-
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:26 am

Thanks for the welcome to all three of you!

And...

King of Spades wrote:
And lawl Korean dramas are frickin sad XD

Some of them can seriously be depressing, but there were times this semester when I was so stressed that it was like the perfect excuse to just have a good cry. That actually sounds pretty pathetic. Oh dear. XD But I actually like funny or cutesy K-dramas, totally defeats the purpose of the concept of drama but whatever.... :lol:

@ASSISTANT : I find stalking to be endearing, if not flattering, myself. ^^ So long as it's not in real life and all, of course. XD Hopefully Brit Angel and I will make it worth reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Thu May 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Hello Demon Alfred~

I hope you'll enjoy it here. XD
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 5:04 pm

K-dramas, fff. <3 I hear it right now. Mother, why do you not turn the volume down when you watch a crying scene?

Oh gosh, I'll be stalking you right back, I swear. I adore Angel&Demon AU USUK like burning. ;;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 9:21 am

Thank you both for the welcome! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum