Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Winged Sandwich [r-18] (Kirk/Angie/Sherry)

2 posters

Go down

A Winged Sandwich [r-18] (Kirk/Angie/Sherry) Empty A Winged Sandwich [r-18] (Kirk/Angie/Sherry)

Post by Lord Arthur Kirkland Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:25 pm

A/N: I had been wanting to surprise you guys with this smutty fill for a while now. Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------

Hi my name is Arthuour Kinkland but you know me as Angel Arthur but not anymore because I became a vampire and a demon. So you can call me Vampire. I wear a black and red corset from an place that you've probabbly never heard of with a shirt black skirt and black kombat boots. I put on makeup so it looks like there are black tears coming out of my eyes.

I stepped out of my coffin and stepped on that prep Gryffindor Alfred, but everyone calls him that weird prep dude. As soon as I step out the pirate Artur and the cowboy Alfie swoop me up.

"You looook s sexie, Vampire" Alfie said. THen Artur put his thingie in my butt and Aly put his mouth on my thingy. We had sex and I muaned a lot.

AND THEN...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!"

It was.... the Kinng of Spads!

TO BE CONTINUD

P.S. NO FLAMMIN YOU PREPS
Lord Arthur Kirkland
Lord Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

A Winged Sandwich [r-18] (Kirk/Angie/Sherry) Empty Re: A Winged Sandwich [r-18] (Kirk/Angie/Sherry)

Post by King of Spades Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:05 am

Okay... I don't know how to put this...
But I think you really need a beta or at least work hard to graduate Kindergarten. I'm sorry but this was so bad.

Also, the sex was too short. Elaborate that part. It's very important to make that scene right, else you might offend some people.

But mostly, stay away from writing any kind of fanfiction.
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down