Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Worth a Couple Coins, My Dear. [Crocky + Prostie] [R-18]

2 posters

Go down

Only Worth a Couple Coins, My Dear. [Crocky + Prostie] [R-18] Empty Only Worth a Couple Coins, My Dear. [Crocky + Prostie] [R-18]

Post by Crocky Kirkland Tue May 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Arthur can't help but grin to himself. The train heist was a success, even though he lost a reasonably good partner on the adventure, it's not a lose worth regretting. The man was an idiot anyway, honestly, Arthur did himself a favor by closing the door behind him and watching the other man get caught. Cold, yes, but completely worth it. He no longer had to split his loot with some idiot who was going to spend it on overly busty women, who don't mind their lack of clothing. Arthur Kirkland, sees much more reasonable things to throw his money at that some half dressed whore. Things like food, feed, and a place to stay, but mostly food and feed. He knows the jingling in his pocket wasn't going to last long, but while the sound meets his ears, their is going to be a bit of grin on his face.

He guides his horse into town. He didn't really have too long in town, some sheriff was bound to come through asking about someone who possibly looked like him. Arthur doesn't care, he's not finely dressed anymore and if he wears his hat down enough, his notable eyebrows were hidden. He could fool even his deserted partner if he really wanted to. His green eyes scan the buildings and he questions an inn, it would be a nice use of money, bit his wasn't that impressed with his train heist to go blowing some on an inn. He figures he can sleep with Victoria in the stables, the hay might be itchy, but it's better than dirt. However, his throat is dry. A drink won't hurt.

It's getting late and any reasonably good saloon would be filled to the brim with pick-pockets, thieves, and drunks. Arthur only knows this because he picked-pockets for a good month at a local saloon till he was caught and he was chased out of down. Honestly, rich men don't know how to watch their pockets. Still, Arthur knows all the tricks, he'll catch them all red handed or steal from them in turn. He can spare himself some change for a nice, long, hard drink. Arthur figures he can easily turn away the whores, his accent is foreign, but as long as he doesn't sound to rich or up for, they will leave him alone. He is forever thankful he has an Irish brother and his Irish accent it perfect. Everyone sort of leaves him alone when he breaks it out and talked about his lovely, darling, cathodic "wife" who he is so madly in love, and his five lovely children. Yeah, they usually stop talking to him when he mentions he wants more.

"There ye go lassie." Arthur said as he tied Victoria to the post, trying to already sound Irish before he entered the saloon. Victoria snorted shaking her head, causing a bit of a laugh from Arthur. "Alright, enough of that." He turned and walked into the saloon. He ordered a glass of whiskey in the thickest Irish he could manage, before paying the bar keep. Taking his drink, Arthur went to find a seat and hopefully relax for a second.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Only Worth a Couple Coins, My Dear. [Crocky + Prostie] [R-18] Empty Re: Only Worth a Couple Coins, My Dear. [Crocky + Prostie] [R-18]

Post by Prostie Alfred Wed May 09, 2012 8:49 am

Silently sitting in his usual spot, Alfred kept a continuous watch on all the others at the saloon. Not that it was his job but he just liked knowing who was all there and available for business. No one really interested him at the moment though. Other than the normal visitors and the whores trying to push their half dressed bodies upon the richer of the folks, there wasn't much to look at. His business was really starting to fall since there weren't many new people here and not enough returning business for him to stay. Maybe it was time he moved onto a new town.

Sighing, Alfred chugged the rest of his drink then wiped his face. About to stand up, he quickly stopped at the sound of a distinctive Irish accent. A man wandering alone made his way to the bar and was ordering himself a drink. His head moved only slightly and it was normal to assume he was scanning the room suspiciously. It was obvious to Alfred this was a new fellow, probably just passing through town. Suddenly interested, Alfred settled himself back down and ordered another drink. Watching intently, Alfred had already began to plan his attack. Might as well give this a try he thought.

The guy seemed kind of shady. His hat was pulled down over his face and he hunched himself over the counter as though he was trying to avoid contact with anyone. Smiling slightly, Alfred could tell this guy would be worth while. He definitely had money, not much, but Alfred wasn't looking for a lot. Just enough to get him to the next town. The only thing that would prove slightly difficult would be getting him to carry on a conversation.

After a few minutes and after Alfred's drink was half gone he decided to try and approach now. He didn't want to wait too long because whether he got the money or not, his time in this town was running out. Putting the friendliest smile on his face, one that he has practiced to perfection, Alfred found himself strolling over and taking the seat next to the newcomer.

"Hey," his voice came out calm and welcoming, "name's Alfred. Couldn't help but notice you're new around here. What's your story?"
Prostie Alfred
Prostie Alfred

Back to top Go down

Only Worth a Couple Coins, My Dear. [Crocky + Prostie] [R-18] Empty Re: Only Worth a Couple Coins, My Dear. [Crocky + Prostie] [R-18]

Post by Crocky Kirkland Wed May 09, 2012 11:07 am

Arthur watches his alcohol intake carefully, taking little sips after he downed a long gulp. He didn't mind nursing his drink, because no one was really bothering him. Some drunk slurred something about his grandparents being from Ireland and Arthur gave him a bored grin and slightly tipped his glass. Other than that everyone seemed rather preoccupied and they don't give him much mind. It was probably clear from his accent he wasn't going to be staying long, and people weren't too found of talking to a stranger. He watched the people of the saloon, containing his disgust with the men who clearly don't know how to treat women, prostitute or not. Its not like it really matters to him, they're not picking his pockets, but he grins a bit in his cup because he knows the woman are scamming the men well.

A voice to his side startled him slightly, but he doesn't tense or turn to quickly. The voice sounded male and for all he knew it could be anyone in the town, even the sheriff. He turned finding a very attractive man, the type of fancies he had from time to time. He meant for his eyes to give a quick scan, but its clear that his eyes are carefully admiring the man before him. Men with looks like the man in front of him made regrets about his family vanish. He places on a warm friendly Irish smile, the kind he remembers his bother getting in some pubs from his friends. Normally Arthur would glare, but he can't help the grin on his lips from forming.

"Arthur," Arthur said with a chuckle, but he doesn't move or hold out his hand. "And ye sure ye ta hear me back story, lad?" He questioned with a friendly chuckle. He wasn't going to tell the man, Alfred, if Arthur heard him correctly, his true back story. Not once he's he going to mention that his father kicked him out and disowned him because Arthur was slightly more interested in men. His father kicked him out of Britain and threw him across the pond to America. Now he was here in the Wild West stealing and living the adventurous life he read about in books. It wasn't that bad, aside from the fact that he was broke and had no communication with his family any more. But what can he do about it.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Prostie Alfred Tue May 15, 2012 10:44 am

Aha, Alfred thought, the man may have tried to hide it but a prostie like himself was too used to being scanned by many eyes, no matter how slight of eye movements the watcher had. Smiling to himself, he was almost certain that he was going to get at least something out of this Irish man. Whether it was in the body language or a gut feeling didn't matter. Being completely honest, Alfred could admit he was a little narcissistic but he felt you couldn't really blame him. Standing at a height of 6'3" and being well in shape, Alfred tended to catch the attention of many people. Girls in general were usually all over him but little known to other people Alfred really didn't overly enjoy them as much as they did him. Granted yes, he did like a few and there were close lovers in the past, but Alfred still found himself watching the men with a little more interest.

Staring closer, the eyes of this man were a green and as Alfred took the seat next to him he tried to get a better look at the rest of his face. From the looks of it, he was fairly attractive with short blonde hair and a feminine structure. Sometimes, Alfred couldn't help but think he wouldn't mind sometimes letting certain customers off free of charge. It wasn't always about the money, sometimes the pleasure was enough within itself. Although, after the thought of just spending a night with a nice guy ran through his head a few times, Alfred remembered he really was in need of the change this time.

The man smiled pleasantly back and with his reply Alfred let the man's name slide over his tongue. Arthur. It had such a sweet ring to it. In the back of his head, Alfred couldn't help but practice saying it over in many ways. After a few more sips there was a slight buzz beginning to set a soothing tone over everything. Calmly setting down his drink and pushing it away form him, Alfred decided if he got what he wanted tonight he also wanted to remember it. The slight chuckle the Irishman gave sent a few sweet vibes down Alfred's back so leaning forward Alfred replied.

"Why of course, we don't get many interesting people around here usually." Giving a slight nod, Alfred continued. "In return I could probably show you around the town a little."
Prostie Alfred
Prostie Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Tue May 15, 2012 11:11 am

Raised a thick eyebrow at Alfred's response. He wasn't going to be staying in town long enough to see it, he would sleep and be gone my dawn. Hardly anyone would remember him being there, and hardly anyone would particularly care. However, Arthur figures he could tell some poor soul a fake tail in a fake accent that would make his brother punch him. "I don't need a tour, laddie, I can't be stayin' long." He watched Alfred push his drink away, and he keeps his closes, figuring if he's suppose to be Irish he doesn't mind the drinks burning company.

"Fine, laddie, but it's a long one. Born in Dublin, Ireland, best place there is." Arthur said with a sort of chipper tone. "I'm lookin' for work, out. Me families up in New York. A lovely wife and five kids, and plenty room for more." Arthur says with a fond sort of grin on his lips. He glances down in his drink in thought, hoping Alfred doesn't point out the lack of a ring on his finger, or the fact that he is rather young to have five children. Arthur's twenty-three, he always hopes he looks older. "Life in New York isn't easy, that's why I'm here, laddie. Railroads." He knows he's way far away from where the Irish are building. "I make sure they meet up. It's an important job. Me wife worries, but I tell her to worry about the kids, take the money I earn and spend it on them."

Arthur knows his story is holey, but he only hopes that Alfred is drunk enough to not really question in. If he's caught of guard his true accent will shine through and then he's suddenly some rich foreigner for whores to attempt to pick his pocket. Arthur does not want a gun show tonight, he just wants to unwind, he's got an idiot ex-partner who might come after as revenge.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Prostie Alfred Thu May 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Alfred cussed himself out silently in his head after Arthur refused his attempt to show him around the town. Then again that would have only be so easy to get him away from the public eye and maybe somewhere more suited to getting closer. Either way Alfred did not want to let this cute Irish man slip through his fingers and the more he eyed his gentle face the more he wanted him. Trying to not come off as creepy Alfred let himself relax and listen to the story he told.

Nodding occasionally Alfred took another few drinks to make it look like he was ingesting it but only making sure to sip a little at a time. Pausing momentarily at the thought of this man already being a father to five kids Alfred glanced him over a few more times. F..five? He couldn't be more than 26 years old unless he just looked very young. Trying to not make any questioning faces Alfred listened closer to the story. He'll admit he wasn't really paying attention but that caught him off guard. Alfred decided it probably wasn't too weird he worked at the railroads, work is work. As soon as he finished Alfred took a few seconds to debate whether pushing the issue or not. He wanted to push and see if he was lying about the kids but didn't want to take the chance of also ruining his opportunity with this guy. Deciding to hold off on it a little bit he decided to tell Arthur a little bit about himself.

"Ahh, seems like a pretty interesting life you've got there. I myself am not really tied down to any one. Mostly because I go from town to town working with different types people every now and then." Alfred paused for a moment as he took another long fake drink from his glass and watch Arthur's reactions. It's not really like he lied, he just never admitted he was sleeping with these people. Wondering if he should push the issue or not he considered it would be okay to try. "So about those kids and wife, how are they? I'm assuming you talk to them as often as possible and I don't really know what it's like to have them..."
Prostie Alfred
Prostie Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Thu May 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Arthur did not like the way Alfred was glancing at him, not because the man was clearly watching him and taking in every detail there was to Arthur, but because he looked surprised. Was it his lack of ring? Or was his accent off? Or was a job in the railroads odd for an Irishman to have this far West? Maybe Arthur shouldn't have said five, but cutting it down didn't seemed right. In his frequent storytelling has made him rather attached to the number. He could always say he married young if Alfred asked, and if he aged the children reasonably it wasn't so bad. Besides, twins were always an option. However, to his luck, Alfred doesn't seem to push it much, and for the moment he seems to be rather off the hook.

The Englishman sipped at his drink lightly. They're clearly small and it's clear as crystal he's nursing it. He can't help but notice Alfred takes "long sips" from his glass, but the liquor hardly goes down for the amount of time. It kind of made Arthur grin a little. Alfred had tricks, they weren't the best, but they were tricks all the same.

"That must be nice." Arthur comment, trying to sound rather captive by the idea, "I married young, didn't get much travelin' in." Arthur could laugh at himself. He's probably see more of the world than Alfred. As a child, Arthur traveled around Europe with his family in the summer, and now he was living in America. "I don't know much about whot they're doin'. I can't receive letter's as often as you would think." Arthur said casually. "I write and send what I can, but I'm always moving around, so it's hard for them to send me letters. I know nothing's happenin'. I got of brother looking out for them, and me dear, catholic wife would rather be struck by God's divine lightening than sin."

Arthur bites his tongue to stop talking. It's too much. Too many holes in his story. He should have some idea what they were doing, Arthur had to report back to somewhere, that somewhere should get letters. He's screwed if Alfred asked. At least if anything happened, Arthur had something to through back in the American's face, and he's gotten in enough pub fights to know the counter is his friend.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Prostie Alfred Thu May 24, 2012 11:50 am

This guy clearly didn't seem too interested in Alfred's past even though he was trying to sound like he was. By now it was kind of clear this guy was really trying to either get out of the conversation or just away from Alfred in general. Feeling a little annoyed, this guy was starting to seem a little more difficult than what Alfred's original expectations were. Realizing that he wasn't going to be able to just simply talk the guy into bed Alfred was going to try a different tactic. Now he was waiting for a flaw in the story. Something he could pick and pry at. Pondering over what the guy was saying Aflred couldn't but notice the lack of names he was provided with. Ahha. He thought as the guy kept talking, there was something he could try and use to his advantage...

"So you don't talk to your kids very often? Doesn't really sound that great if you went out of your way to have all of them in the first place, huh?" Alfred paused to laugh although doing it in a way that made him seem amused and not psychotic, "I'm guessing all that money you've got saved up for them doesn't really make it to them that often meaning you've got quite a bit of it yourself. Gotta live somehow am I right?"

Smiling he relaxed even more, by now he had stopped caring to play close attention to this stranger and was more just listening now. Leaning against the counter Alfred decided he wasn't going to push any more and would just wait to see how this played out. Alfred really wanted to push more on about the wife but hopefully he doesn't just piss this guy off cause that would end up in a worse situation that what Alfred had started with. If only guys were a lot easier to get into bed than females, females were easier but guys were extremely rare and more worth it. Taking a quick glance around the room Alfred noticed a few eyes and ears raised towards their direction. It must be this guys thick accent, you figured him being in America for a while it would have at least softened a bit. Maybe he's nervous... or just trying to hard.
Prostie Alfred
Prostie Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Thu May 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Arthur could punch the guy in the face. How dare he assume that Arthur is the greedy type of father?! Arthur actually considered punching him because that's what an offended father do, right? Like Arthur knew the answer to that. He glared sharply. Honestly, the children were made up, and there wasn't a child to Arthur's name, and yet he was so defense of his imaginary family that loved him no matter what. Oh that made sense now. "Oi, watch your tongue laddie." Arthur hissed out lowly. "I send whot I can, the pay isn't always good. Especially for an Irishman." He still wants to belt Alfred in the face, really hard if it wouldn't cause a fight. Alfred seems likeable, some drunkard would jump to his defense.

He continued to glare at Alfred, he's genially pissed at him. However, he can't help put notice Alfred looking at something. Shit, he was getting played. Alfred was probably partners with some other "drunk" and Arthur was their choice of pickings. Horrible, horrible, horrible choice. He seems to be getting other peoples attention as well, or perhaps they're part of Alfred's gang. Arthur finishes off his drink and signaled for another. He wasn't going to drink it, but it still made him seem blissfully unaware of the fact that he might possible be robbed. He payed the bartender and slipped his remaining money in a notable spot. He's baiting.

A quietness sits on them for a second. Arthur searches for something to say, something, anything. He can't think of anything, knowing it will all seem to forced if it comes out of his mouth. He was so screwed. So royally screwed if he said anything about family. Suddenly he felt a hand ease into a pocket to steal a few bills. Arthur can tell its not a woman's hand either, she would be the one playing him if that was the case. So he wasn't afraid to spin out of his chair and grab the man by his shoulders, slamming him down hard on the counter. Glasses rattled and the bang silenced the whole saloon, and Arthur can hear every head turn as the man crumpled to the ground limply. Well, his cover was basically blown now, but he keeps his act up.

"Don't go stealin' me Catherin's money. She's got five little mouths to feed." Arthur said, pulling the most Irish woman's name he could think of out of his head. Yes, he was definitely trapped now. "Nobody else, think about it either." He fixed is clothes, turning to Alfred, and giving a grin like nothing happened. "Ye were saying."
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Prostie Alfred Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:21 pm

As soon as Arthur had spun around and slammed the guy down Alfred was up and out of his seat. Shit, this guy was practically crazy. Alfred had no idea who the guy that just tried to pick-pocket Arthur was but it was clear that people were paying more attention to their conversation. Glancing around the room, their conversation definitely had more than enough attention now. Even the bartender was keeping a very close eye on them. Almost everybody had stopped to look their way even though some of them had pretended to go back to their normal conversations. Throwing his hands up Alfred was about ready to just give up at this point, he wasn't getting anywhere with this guy but the money that was in his pocket... just so tempting.

"Woah, dude." Was all Alfred could get himself to say. He meant not harm or anything. However, as he grabbed his drink to finish it he could definitely feel himself buzzing up. This wasn't good, even though he could fight he didn't want to and it was clear now a few guys at the very back were eyeing Arthur hungrily. Sighing Alfred knew he got this poor Irish guy in the mess he was going to have to get him out of it, or at least try. Throwing his money on the counter for the drinks he leaned in really close to Arthur and whispered in his ear praying that this guy wasn't going to be stupid and would listen.

"Listen, I didn't mean for this to happen but those guys at the back of the bar have been jailed quite a few times for stealin'. If you want to get out of here it's probably your best choice but I'm not waiting around to see what kind of mess ensues. I can hide you but only if you trust me." Getting up before the shorter man could respond. Alfred quickly made his way for the door. Even if the stranger didn't quite like him, hopefully he could trust the judgement of a local who has been around this town for a while. Arthur looked like he had a good head on his shoulders, let's just hope he can use it.
Prostie Alfred
Prostie Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:23 am

Arthur felt he needed to give Alfred some credit, he clearly knew when to lay off. Alfred for the most part seemed to get that he wasn't exactly someone to get tangled up with. The rest of the people seemed to be another story. Arthur knew he just directed the attention to Alfred and himself because he wasn't going to let some drunk pick-pocket him. It didn't matter if people wanted him for his money or not, Arthur just displayed some fighting skills that he clearly did not learn from Catholic nuns, or a few bar fights.

He still watched Alfred carefully, becoming stiff as he leaned forward towards him. Tightening his fist he was ready to send a blow to the mans torso and flee at the that. I can hide you, but only if you trust me Arthur bit his lip, his green eyes turning to some rough looking men in the back. They looked like they had seen the inside of a jail more than a few times, and Arthur could probably take them if they fought far and the whole bar exploded in a fight. In fact, Arthur knew he would take them on if he wasn't fresh of a heist with money he needed to survive till the next golden opportunity presented himself.

Arthur groaned a bit to himself, finishing his drink as well and starting of in the direction of Alfred. He didn't have a choice. He didn't need Alfred to hide him, but Arthur was so tired of running and Victoria was sure to be stubborn when he assured her they would be resting for the night. He walked out of the saloon with a slight tip of a hat, not ready to reveal himself as the Arthur Kirkland on the wanted posters just yet. He might have a small bounty on his head, but he doesn't need a parade of drunken men trying to catch him for their share of it.

To his luck, he wasn't that far behind Alfred and hurried after him grabbing him quickly. "Just so you know, I don't have many options right now and I'm still not sure what blood game you're playing." Arthur hissed lowly without his accent before letting go of Alfred's arm and heading towards Victoria to untie her from the post.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Prostie Alfred Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Alfred stopped in his tracks. He wasn't really too sure what caught him off guard more. The fact this guy actually followed him or the fact his accent suddenly changed. Smiling slightly, Alfred knew there had to be a hole in this guy's story but now he was starting to suspect he was digging himself deeper into a hole he didn't want to be in. Fighting mentally on whether or not to keep up his act, Alfred decided that he couldn't help it. There was something about this guy that attracted him, whether it was the money now or something else that turned Alfred on, he wanted to find out. Walking over to where Arthur was untying his horse Alfred continued talking.

"I don't know what you're talking about but it's clear that you don't have much room to talk either." Being a little cautious as not to end up being the next guy Arthur punched Alfred continued. "I do have my own little place that's a little ways out but it's pretty convenient and it saves you the money of buying a room at the inn. Either way you should probably not hang around the bar much longer."

Waiting until Arthur had finished what he was doing Alfred nodded in the direction where he lived. It really wasn't that far it just required going down a few of the back roads.
Prostie Alfred
Prostie Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Crocky Kirkland Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Arthur hurriedly untied Victoria's reigns. Arthur felt her stiffen as Alfred approached, seeming slightly unsure of him for a moment. He turned and gave Alfred a bit of a glare when he started talking. Arthur did not need to be reminded everything that had for the most part gone wrong that evening. "Bloody hell you're just a knight in shining armor aren't you." Arthur hissed sarcastically for Victoria to hear, but he did it loud enough for Alfred to pick up on it if he was listing.

He finished untying Victoria and pulled her along in the direction Alfred nodded in. "If we can, before the group decides to put a bullet through my bloody head." Arthur snapped, annoyed but really rather thankful Alfred was at least getting him away from a crowd. Arthur still rest his hand on his gun as he followed after the American.
Crocky Kirkland
Crocky Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum