Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

2 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:47 am

Alfred yawned a bit but soon he pressed lightly into the kiss, returning it lazily before pulling away, content. Soon he cuddled a bit closer to Arthur, thinking about it for a moment before laughing, nodding his head. "Kinda, must be because it's mornin' though," He joked before pressing another kiss onto his lips before finally relaxing back.

"You remembered my birthday," He said with a small smile, running his hand through the other's hair.

Though he never doubted that the other would.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Part 3

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:52 am

“You haven’t exactly been subtle about it, darling. Of course I remembered,” Arthur said softly, affectionately. He leaned into the touch and rolled his eyes playfully, feeling strangely awake.

“What would you like to do today?” he drew small patterns on Alfred’s skin with his fingertips. He’d get Alfred’s presents in a minute. “Is there anything you want for breakfast?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:02 am

Alfred just smiled and thought about it before finally nodding. "Yeah! I would like some waffles and eggs," He said with a content laugh though he was still a bit tired, cuddling up against him.

"I don't know, actually. There's a lot of things going on today...you know...parades, lots of food around, fireworks tonight. Did you know that New York City has the biggest firework display here in the country today?" He grinned. "I mean, I know you might feel a bit out of place...but it's nice. We should watch them tonight...even if it's just to celebrate my birthday."

He felt a bit bad for having Arthur actually be around here during the 4th of July, especially considering that he was English. But...it was his birthday and he really couldn't change his own birthday.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:15 am

“Alright,” Arthur agreed with a nod and was about to get up but Alfred pulled him closer instead. He didn’t protest although he did tense up slightly at the prospect of having to face the world whilst it was Independence Day. He just smiled stiffly.

“Whatever you want to do, my love. It’s your birthday.” He pecked Alfred’s cheek before wriggling away. “I’ll be back,” he murmured as he padded away in search of Alfred’s birthday presents. He’d hidden them around the house and so now had to find them all.

He laid them out on the coffee table for Alfred to find, should he venture out of bed. Although he suspected that Alfred wanted breakfast in bed. He went to make coffee for his boyfriend and began to make preparations for breakfast.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:23 am

Alfred knew it probably wasn't the greatest thing to be in America during the Fourth of July for Arthur though at the same time, he was sure that he would at least have somewhat of a good time. At least the firework display was beautiful. When Arthur finally padded out of the room, he just yawned and rubbed his eyes again before trying to sleep for a short amount of time.

He was too lazy to actually venture out of bed at the moment and Arthur seemed willing to get him breakfast in bed it seemed.

Soon enough he could already smell the breakfast coming into the room and he sighed softly at the familiarity.

It was a nice day.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:33 am

Arthur was trying his hardest not to burn the food and to concentrate (which was his biggest problem in the kitchen; he always got distracted). He miraculously managed to only burn the eggs a little around the edges and felt profoundly proud of himself for his efforts.

He headed back to the bedroom with coffee and the breakfast. He placed the plate on Alfred’s lap and the mug on the nightstand.

Arthur wasn’t very good at the whole ‘I’ve bought you a present’ thing, so he decided not to mention it and to just leave Alfred to find them when he left the bedroom eventually.

He perched on the edge of the bed. “I hope that it tastes alright.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:36 am

Alfred somewhat woke up when he finally felt the plate be placed in his lap and he looked down at it with surprise before smiling over at the other. "It looks really good!" He complimented with a cheery grin before finally beginning to eat it. But before he continued eating, he pressed a quick kiss to Arthur's lips.

"Thanks for everything, Arthur," He whispered softly before finally going back to eating.

It was definitely already one of his best birthdays yet and he had barely been awake for half an hour yet.

He had a feeling that it would be great.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:43 am

Hopefully he’d be able to help Alfred enjoy his birthday. Although they were somewhat closer in age now, Arthur still couldn’t help but feel like a lecherous old man. Alfred was only twenty four. He was so young.

He let Alfred kiss him, returning it as he tried not to think about the grease on his lips which Arthur licked away once Alfred went back to eating.

“Don’t mention it,” Arthur smiled slowly. “You haven’t even gotten out of bed yet, you daft sod,” he chuckled. “The day hasn’t even started yet.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:49 am

Alfred grinned cheekily over at him as he continued to eating his food, swallowing down a rather large chunk before laughing.

"Probably why it's great so far. You know how much I love staying in bed! Especially after being worn down ragged by you in work," He chuckled and popped in another piece of the waffle in his mouth.

He really never noticed their age difference. It never made much of a difference to Alfred. He had seen much worse and in places like Asia, he knew that the age difference could become insane between couples so a few years was absolutely nothing in comparison.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:57 am

“Hmm,” Arthur arched an eyebrow initially but relented, “You do work hard.” Mostly because Arthur could be quite forgetful about when he had to have a presentation ready or have a job done. Or if he had to call someone. At work, Alfred was ridiculously organised when compared to Arthur. Sometimes Arthur felt like they should switch job titles.

“At least you get to relax today, eh?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:05 am

Alfred just smiled, feeling a bit bolstered with the compliment though it really wasn't any surprise. Americans were just naturally hard workers when it came to jobs. Not saying that other nationalities weren't but sometimes they had a tendency to overwork and focus only on it. It took reminders from Arthur to realise that he could relax sometimes. But it wasn't all that surprising that Alfred was more organised at work if only because it was in his job description. His home life organisation was crap in comparison.

"Yeah, definitely. And I get to relax with you nonetheless."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:13 am

Arthur hummed softly in response, as though he was agreeing.

He flopped back on to the bed, looking up at the ceiling. He folded his arms behind his head, patiently lying there as he waited to hear Alfred talk or for the phone to ring. He was pretty certain that Alfred’s relatives would be calling throughout the day, unlike his own family on his birthday.

It was even more of an incentive for him to deny sex, actually. He was not having a replay of what happened a few months ago. In fact, since then, he’d been pretty sparing with the blowjobs he’d offered Alfred.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:24 am

Alfred finally finished his food and shortly afterwards, he heard a phone call from his family, which he eagerly went to answer. He just smiled over at Arthur, scooting closer to him as he cuddled closely, chatting away with his brother and his wife. He just grinned over at Arthur. "It's Matthew! Maybe we can meet up with him one day," He whispered before finally continuing the conversation with Matthew.

It was a while later that he finally hanged up the phone and stretched out contently, resting against Arthur.

He had noticed the lack of sex...and admittedly he was getting frustrated by it but he never really wanted to mention anything. He had tried multiple times to convince Arthur to have sex with him but he was always subtly rejected.

It frustrated him...but he wouldn't say anything.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:36 am

Arthur just nodded in response, watching Alfred silently as he talked on the phone. He idly stroked Alfred’s arm as he talked to Matthew. He didn’t stare, however. It would have put Alfred off. He just looked up at the ceiling, inspecting the dust on the lightbulb.

He wrapped his arm around Alfred as he rested against him and turned his attention to him.

“Any ideas on what you want to do during the day? As you said, we can watch the fireworks tonight.” He was starting to think that maybe if he took a shower, it’d give Alfred the incentive to get up and go find his damn presents.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:51 am

Alfred just sighed a bit, thinking about it though nothing in particular came in mind. Instead he decided to tease the other a bit. "Well, I was expecting more a surprise you know," He teased lightly though he really didn't mean it at all.

"Well, we can have a picnic I suppose. In Central Park, you know? It's pretty nice over there. I don't think I've brought you over there actually!" He thought about it, not really knowing what else they could do for his birthday though.

Soon enough though, he decided it was best to start changing and so he headed off the bed and towards the shower. Yet soon he took notice of the presents.

"...Are these presents?"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:59 am

“That sounds nice,” Arthur agreed with a small nod. “I think that’d be a good idea.” He ignored Alfred’s first comment; he’d tried his best but he wasn’t very good at spoiling people. Alfred would have to make do.

He missed Alfred’s warmth as he got up and slowly sat up as he left, watching him. He sighed softly, wishing that he could make Alfred as excited as he had been earlier. He stood up and followed the man out of the room and almost immediately shrank back into the bedroom as Alfred asked the question.

He poked his head around the doorframe before realising he was being a little childish. He blushed as he came out of the room, fidgeting with the bottom of his shirt. He wanted to say yes.

“What else would they be?” was what came out of his mouth.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:04 am

Alfred couldn't help but grin widely at that and he soon hurried over to the presents with an almost childish glee. "What are they, what are they?" He asked eagerly, eyes bright and ever so blue but he really didn't wait for the answer. Instead he started to tear open the presents, raising his eyebrows when he saw the new socks.

Though he decided not to question it. He should have expected it from Arthur.

He continued on opening the presents and when he saw the watch, his grin quickly returned again and he admired it. Soon he slipped it on, looking up at Arthur curiously. "Does it look good?" He asked, holding his arm out.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:14 am

Arthur smiled at him earnestly, feeling a combination of nervousness and affection. He sort of scuttled towards where Alfred was to watch. He couldn’t stop fidgeting but the way Alfred’s eyes lit up made his heart swell.

He slowly made his way to sit beside Alfred, although he hadn’t expected to have an arm shoved in his face. He just tittered quietly to himself before nodding.

“Mhm, your boyfriend has good taste,” he smirked a little, trying to stop himself from feeling so anxious. “Do you like it?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:21 am

Alfred just grinned and nodded, admiring the watch quite a bit. "I love it," He said. At least it was a lot better than the socks though he had to admit that he desperately needed new ones. His old ones were starting to get holes and considering that Arthur seemed to do the laundry all the time, he had noticed.

"And very good tastes. Thank you," He murmured before pressing a kiss to his lips.

Soon enough he opened the present to the games, eyes widening in surprise. There was no way that Arthur didn't choose this game out without help. It was something that he had been wanting for weeks now! Yet he just didn't have the money himself for it. Soon he reached over and pulled Arthur into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much!"
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:32 am

Arthur returned the kiss with a small smile, starting to feel bashful. But he didn’t have time to think about it as Alfred hugged him tightly. He just meekly patted Alfred’s back.

“You’re welcome. I know you’ve wanted it for a while.” He wriggled away and pointed at the coffee table. “There’s one last thing which isn’t quite as exciting but I thought it’d suit you, so,” he shrugged, looking away. He had noticed how Alfred had looked at the socks and maybe he would do the same thing with the tie. Hopefully not, seeing as the tie was somewhat more heartfelt.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:37 am

Alfred curiously looked over at the last present and soon opened it curiously, wondering what the heck was inside. Yet soon he saw the tie and a gentle smile spread across his lips. It was a lot more heartfelt and genuine than the ones he gave for the previous presents but he still loved them all the same. Yet this...he knew that this one meant a whole lot.

"This is the best present," He murmured softly, running his thumb along the lovely material of the tie.

"I'll make sure to wear it the next time I wear a suit." He smiled over at him and it was true. He loved the tie. He could truly tell that it was heartfelt from Arthur and that was enough for him...it would also fit him very well.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:45 am

Arthur laughed a little before he could help himself (it was probably out of nerves).

“I just thought that… well, it’s the colour of your eyes, isn’t it?” he admitted meekly. “I’m glad you like it.” He pecked Alfred on the cheek. “I’m going to have a shower, if that’s alright?”

Arthur gave Alfred’s knee a squeeze before he stood up and headed towards the bathroom. From the direction Alfred had originally been heading in, he assumed that he’d also been about to take a shower. Well… Alfred could always join him, but there wouldn’t be any hanky-panky happening.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:51 am

Alfred just smiled in agreement. "Is it?" He asked curiously, looking down at it and when he looked at it...he couldn't help but notice it really was. It wasn't often that he actually looked in the mirror and looked at his own eyes. He never really found them all that fascinating despite how bright they always seemed to be. He always preferred Arthur's green to his own blue.

"Yeah, that's fine." He wanted to join with Arthur but he had a feeling that any of his attempts would simply be shot down again.

He didn't want that kind of disappointment again on his birthday of all days.

Of course he wouldn't force Arthur to do anything with him, he never could and he never desired to do something like that. But at the same time, Alfred didn't want to be shot down again on his birthday, so he would just remain chaste with his actions today.

So instead he fiddled with his presents curiously as Arthur went towards the shower, admiring the game before finally putting it into the gaming system to spend his time while Arthur was in the shower.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:03 am

Arthur took his time in the shower, enjoying the feel of the water on his skin. He didn’t think that he’d ever gone this long without having to have a wank, if not sex. It was strange for him to lose all sexual appetite but then again, having your baby brother walk in on you was pretty traumatic. Especially when that said little brother kisses your boyfriend and thinks it’s okay.

He cringed at the thought and turned off the water. He dried off his hair as much as he could and stared at himself in the foggy mirror for a few moments, starting to contemplate for the umpteenth time if he should wax/shave or do whatever it was that Alfred did to his body hair. Lord knew why he bothered. Arthur usually felt like it’d be a waste of time, effort and money but Alfred consistently did it and it made Arthur worry that Alfred would think that he didn’t put any effort into his appearance (which, admittedly, he didn’t in anything aside from his clothes, and only when he felt like it).

He brushed his teeth quickly and emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He crossed the room, although he spied Alfred playing the game.

“Is it any good?” he asked as he passed.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:10 am

Alfred couldn't help but glance over at Arthur quietly when he heard him come in and he smiled, nodding before returning his gaze back to the game. "It's great!" He said enthusiastically and it really was a good game. "Let me just hit this one save point and then I'll turn it off," He promised before focusing back on the game.

He wanted to at least play it long enough for Arthur to change back to his normal clothing.

He didn't want to stare at him for too when he was just in his towel because it would only bring up his frustration considering how much he just wanted to ravish that body and make Arthur feel good. Yet it almost seemed unreachable despite the fact that Arthur was his boyfriend. He sighed softly, cursing his existence as a young, hormonal man.

Despite trying to be able to do self control, he couldn't help but let his gaze linger at Arthur's hips before sighing softly to himself, looking back at the game.

He loved Arthur though and that's what mattered the most.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next