Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fangirling, Fanboying and Dorking

4 posters

Go down

Fangirling, Fanboying and Dorking Empty Fangirling, Fanboying and Dorking

Post by King of Spades Fri May 06, 2011 5:34 am

Okay, I've been stalking the roleplays XD and realised that I somehow feel the need to vomit all my fangirly thoughts. So, this is going to be the official story appreciation thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously, The Office is an epic pile of posts, as if the forum had already been online for a month XD. I just love Al's and Artie's interaction in there, their conversations, the pace and style of the authors' storytelling.
And who else did have a wank at intelligent!Alfred? XD The restaurant scene is genius.

I'm also following the other stories as well, dying to see the progress (are we just slow or are the Office guys RPnators?)

But duuuude, the Angels&Demons dudes write novels XD, speaking of remarkable building up of a background
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Fangirling, Fanboying and Dorking Empty Re: Fangirling, Fanboying and Dorking

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 9:55 pm

King of Spades wrote:And who else did have a wank at intelligent!Alfred?

ME.

Also what no. ;_; Everyone has such great threads, I don't even. I get all excited when I read through them. ;u; Talk about USUK Heaven. <33

(And yeah, that Angels & Demon AU... omg. So much wanking because that's just how awesome it is.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun May 08, 2011 9:03 am

;////; FLKDASJFAF -Sputter sputter-

-Flustered forever okay- ....Though you always have a wank when that happens, boss. >U>

But yeah, I love all the other AUs! The Spades AU is amazing, I think it's lovely~ And then the Angels & Demons, it kind of makes me wish that I joined in that one though I still absolutely adore the RP I'm in. <3 It's so detailed and descriptive...I would have done it if SOMEONE wasn't intimidated by long posts. 8l ...-Stares at Boss-

Well either way! They're all becoming very lovely RPs and I cannot wait to see more of it!
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Preffy~ Sun May 08, 2011 12:31 pm

I think I can only fangirl what you guys have mentioned so far. The office AU is simply amazing and yes... intelligent!Alfred... yum... Just amazing XD And the Spades AU... you two are so adorable. I love reading it and the Angels & Demons..... how do you guys write so much??? It's epic

I love reading all of them, and they all look to be amazing ;u; Well done guys!! <3
Preffy~
Preffy~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:54 pm

GryffindorPrefect Arthur~ wrote:the Angels & Demons..... how do you guys write so much??? It's epic

I think it's because we're compensating for the slowness of our plot. ^^ We just got Alfred to see Arthur after ALL that writing and just now they're talking. But I still love it. Brit Angel is like my perfect RP partner - willing to put up with lots of reading and writing equally as much. <3

As far as every other RP out there: they're ALL amazing! Of course, my favorites are the Spades AU (Queen and King are just so cuuuuuute~!) and I keep thinking that the Office AU peeps are seriously professionals~! You both have posted so much and it's so in character and oh, smart Alfred... USUK heaven!

I wish I could fast forward to a month from now to see where all our story lines will be at. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Preffy~ Sun May 08, 2011 1:01 pm

I personally don't mind how slow the plot goes ;u; just keep up the epic <3 I just feel in complete awe of everyone here *7*;

Yes, *7* Here's hoping they're still going strong... and squee worthy X3
Preffy~
Preffy~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Oh wow I'm blushing so hard right now. I didn't even realize people were following us at all. XD Yes I have to agree with my America in that we were setting it up and I guess we were in sync in terms of writing, though I definitely think she is the better of us two. <33 Yay for lots of writing. I do love to read a lot. XD

Plus I don't know what you are talking about Office AU look at how many posts you have! You guys are such pros I'm in awe. ;^; I'm looking at you too Spades AU(I'm kind of glad I didn't get a chance to get into that one since I'm having fun reading it)! I haven't had a chance to read much as real life keeps invading with it's issues but I look forward to stalking all of your threads. Although from what I've read(which is the beginning of pretty much all of them) you guys are all awesome. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Britannia Angel wrote:Oh wow I'm blushing so hard right now. I didn't even realize people were following us at all. XD Yes I have to agree with my America in that we were setting it up and I guess we were in sync in terms of writing, though I definitely think she is the better of us two. <33 Yay for lots of writing. I do love to read a lot. XD

W--What?! No, no, no. ^^ You're such an awesome Brit Angel that you are definitely - by far - the better of us two. <3 So proud of my little RP partner, yes I am! haha. I love to read a lot, too, and you never disappoint, m'dear. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Student President Arthur Mon May 09, 2011 2:48 am

I can't do much but agree with what everyone has already said. The Spades AU is my favourite right now, closely followed by the Office and the Harry Potter AU. Prefect Arthur and Alfred are really cute and I like them a lot.^^
Student President Arthur
Student President Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 11:30 am

I'd have to say my favorite right now is the Office.
That one is so awesome! XD
and that's closely followed by the Spades.
These are so great :) I love them so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Spades Wed May 11, 2011 2:22 am

Finally came around to read the Pirates AU, which is amazing! I like how the setting was built up, the thorough love for historical detail hnnnggghhhh!!!!
King of Spades
King of Spades
Awesomest Admin

http://rurushuu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 7:17 am

Kingy, you're picture is so gorgeous. I always stare at it whenever I'm reading your RP hahaha X)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum