Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Serve And Protect. [R18]

2 posters

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

To Serve And Protect. [R18] - Page 24 Empty Re: To Serve And Protect. [R18]

Post by Officer Kirkland Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:13 pm

"I'm not clumsy," Arthur said petulantly as Alfred hoisted him to his feet. "My legs are just numb!" He let most of his weight lean on Alfred as sensation suddenly shot up his legs, making his knees buckle again. "Just walk," he hissed, and as Alfred began guiding him in circles around the room, Arthur doubled over with tortured laughter and clung to his boyfriend. "Ahahaha... F-fucking bloody h-hell! Ahahahahaha!" he gasped as he hobbled around the room. 

The sensation grew more intense for a moment, reducing Arthur to a fit of helpless pained giggles, before finally starting to subside. When Arthur was able to walk without flinching, he draped himself back over the couch, exhausted and red-faced. He lay face up, his pyjama top riding up slightly and revealing a sliver of pale skin. He was limp and dishevelled. 

The only thing that ruined it was the way his stomach suddenly rumbled loudly. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Alfred walked Arthur around the room until he heard the giggles. "What's wrong?" Alfred asks and he can't help but smile at the sound. He eventually falls into laughing himself, loud and happy. "Why,ahaha, Why Are you, hahah, laughing?"

As Arthur goes back to the couch and Alfred leans over, hands on his knees as his own chuckles die out. He looks over at Arthur and stops as he takes a few much needed breaths. Alfred can't help but stare. He wanted to reach out and touch that exposed skin and he takes a step forwards to when he hears Arthur's stomach growling and burst out laughing again, falling to his knees in front of the couch. "Ahahah, Sweetheart..are you hungry by any chance?"
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Arthur couldn’t help letting out a few more chuckles when he heard Alfred’s laughter. He’d been so afraid that Alfred would become too jaded after what had happened to laugh as openly as that again. “I had pins and needles in both legs,” he explained, still red-faced and slightly breathless. And the name made him feel like swooning. “And yes, I am actually quite hungry. What would you like to eat?”

It would probably be nice to dress up a bit and go out to eat… as a proper lunch date. It would be the first time that they’d be able to go and eat, just the two of them, with no work to worry about. And they were together now, really together, so everything would be a bit different now. “Do you want to go out?” Arthur asked, casing a cautious look over at the kitchenette. “It’ll probably be easier, and if we leave the windows open then your flat shouldn’t smell like smoke anymore by the time we get back. Maybe… we could buy some groceries for you as well? You don’t seem to have much in the fridge, and I’m quite partial to apple juice rather than orange juice…”

He realised that he was rambling and that they’d never even discussed the limits of their relationship. Alfred seemed okay with kissing and holding hands, and apparently sleeping in the same bed as well. But… was that only for last night, because the American had needed comfort? Arthur knew that he would have to return back to his own flat at some point, but had almost forgotten that fact last night. This wasn’t his home… and Alfred hadn’t even seen his flat yet. “D-do you…” he hesitated slightly. He hated having people invade his own personal corner of the world, but Alfred wasn’t just anyone. “Alfred, would you like to come and see my flat? A-after we eat, that is.”
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:34 am

Alfred moves to sit down beside him on the couch again and thinks about the question. He is thinking over what to do when he hears Arthur suggestion. "Yeah..We could do that. That sounds like fun." Alfred comments the gears still turning in his head as if he is figuring out just how important something like that might be to their relationship. He ends up smiling like always though, especially as Arthur seems to want things he likes around his apartment and that is enough to send Alfred into a strangely shy stance. He knows or rather, hopes it means that Arthur plans on staying with him a bit more.

Alfred was wriggling his toes in his socks happily at the thought when he heard Arthur speaking again. He quickly turns his head to look over at the other in surprise. "I'd...I'd love to!" He says, nearly jumping up on the couch in excitement. It didn't seem to be often when Arthur offered to Alfred things about his own life. so Alfred was eager for the chance to peek into the other's life even if it was just his flat. He wonders what it's like, maybe stuffed with books and papers or squeaky clean and organized. Surely it it something very Arthur like either way.

"Let's get some food and then I'll pack a few things to bring with me and.." Alfred stops himself before he can get too excited. This wasn't some kind of boyish sleepover. Arthur hadn't even mentioned anything about having him stay over night. He settles himself back down and takes a nervous breath waiting for Arthur's reply.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:30 am

"I..." How far was too far? Sure, they were dating now... Or something like that, anyway... God, 'dating' sounded so juvenile and they hadn't even been together for more than a day or so before sleeping in the same bed. It seemed to Arthur like they were doing things all wrong and out of order. Was it too soon to take him back to Arthur's place? But then again, they'd lived in close quarters for a week, so maybe that could be counted as their initial 'getting to know you' period. Arthur had no idea. It wasn't as if he was an expert at dating.  

"O-okay," Arthur agreed softly. "But be quick, and don't you dare clutter up my flat!" To say that he was a neat-freak would be a total lie. He was certainly not anal about where things went and what dangled where... He just liked to clean. It was soothing to methodically clean away all the dust and dirt from everything and it was one of his more effective forms of stress relief. The result was a sparkling clean flat in which Arthur carried out his daily life. It was pretty bare, anyway. Unlike Alfred's, Arthur's flat featured empty, cream walls and the rooms were minimalistic, with only a bookshelf stuffed full of books breaking the monotony. That was why he was so surprised at Alfred's obvious excitement. His flat was nothing special; on the contrary, it was rather boring.  

"Well, we should go get ready, then," Arthur yawned. They quickly changed, washed their faces and brushed their teeth. Soon enough Arthur was waiting by the door as Alfred carried out a bag that must've contained half of his wardrobe. He eyed it worriedly for a moment, wondering just what Alfred planned on scattering around his flat, but shrugged. The other half of his wardrobe was empty, anyway. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:45 am

Alfred nods and promises not to clutter. He is still excited to see Arthur's place and he doesn't think anything of how fast they may or may not be moving. It's his first time in a real relationship and its with a man and he really has no idea if he's doing anything wrong with how odd the situation already is to him. Not that he minds. He really wouldn't trade it for anything.

Alfred leaves the couch in favor of going to his room and packing up a few things. Few ends up meaning more then a few pairs of clothes and he brings along a work outfit as well as a few other things. You could never say the boy wasn't prepared at least.

Afterwards he gets dressed and washes up and then he is ready to go. He see's Arthur eye the bag on his shoulder but he waves a hand dismissively. "Come on.." He says taking Arthur by the hand again. It feels like it's been forever since they just..held hands like this. He had missed it.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Arthur gripped Alfred's hand back gently. Strangely enough, he'd missed it too.  Arthur craved physical contact between them and was glad that Alfred seemed to share his sentiments. Arthur's  hands were no where near feminine; they were long-fingered and calloused, with very faint scars across the knuckles. His knuckles themselves were kind of knobbly. But they still seemed to fit perfectly within Alfred's large hands. 

"Should we take my car?" Arthur asked. It would make it easier to get around and he could drop Alfred off at the station. "We can eat then go grocery shopping, then take the groceries back here. After that, we can drop by the station and you can get your car, and then... You can follow me back to my place." He lowered his eyes shyly. "S-so that you know how to get there on your own, and maybe, when you want to, you could..."

What was he even going to say? Sleep over? Arthur wouldn't mind that at all, but he didn't want to scare Alfred off by accidentally going too fast. "Is that okay?" he asked, fiddling with his car keys.  
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Alfred runs his thumb over Arthur's knuckles enjoying the feeling of them there. He listens to Arthur talk, glancing over every few minutes to look at him. He lets another small chuckle out at everything he says. "You really got it all planned out huh?.." Alfred hums in thought before nodding. "Alright." He adds more seriously once he's done having his fun. "We can do that."

Alfred gives Arthur's hand another squeeze as they walk towards his boyfriend's car. "So first mission! Food!" Alfred says throwing his free hand into the air and pointing to the sky in a silly pose. It had been a while since he had felt this light and was back to acting rather childish at times.

He reluctantly let's go of Arthur's hand to that they can get into the car and get buckled up. "So, where should we go?..I'm only really familiar with take out places around her to be honest." He says trying not to look as lame as he feels at the admittance of that.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Arthur pulled out onto the road with a small smile. Alfred seemed to be coping all right, at least during the day. Tonight… would it be all right to have Alfred stay over tonight? Or was that too soon? Did Alfred need some space maybe? Arthur felt his smile droop slightly. Maybe they could go back to Arthur’s place and watch a film or something, and then if Alfred wanted to then he could stay over… Yes, that sounded like a good plan.

“I… have somewhere that I wanted to try,” he said as he stopped at a red light and reached across to grip Alfred’s hand with his right hand. “It’s close to the shops so we can get the groceries while we’re there. I’ve gone past it a few times, but… well…” It was one of those places where it would just be far too awkward to enter alone. Everyone was there in couples or groups and he’d never really had anyone who would go to dinner with him to somewhere like that.

After they arrived and he’d parked the car, Arthur unbuckled his seatbelt and pointed through the window at the quaint little Italian restaurant. “Is that all right, Alfred?” he asked nervously. “I mean, I didn’t ask you if you liked Italian food or not but I thought that maybe… we could try it together?”
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:53 am

Alfred laces their fingers together between them whiling looking out the window at the places going by. Her perks up at Arthur's idea though. "Oh? Alright. Let's go then." Alfred says simply. He has no problem going anywhere Arthur wants. Food is food and he'll eat anything.

When they pull in Alfred looks at the place. He smiles just as pleasantly as always. "Dude, Italian is yummy! I don't mind at all..." He pauses and looks back at Arthur noting the other's expression and he clears his throat. "I mean..if you want it to be a date..It could be." He looks down at himself, picking at his clothes with his fingers. "I'm not exactly dressed for one but if you don't mind." He gives Arthur's hand a squeeze. "Let's go." He leans over and quickly gives Arthur a peck before he slides out of the car.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Arthur sat motionless in the seat for a moment, face going red, before shaking his head and climbing out of the car also. They’d done much more than that, but every single touch from Alfred seemed to leave Arthur completely incapacitated. He locked his car and shyly walked close to Alfred as they made their way up the path and into the small restaurant. The waiter led them to a small dimly-lit booth and handed them their menus.

He read through it quickly and made his choice before reaching across the table and squeezing Alfred’s hand gently. “Are you sure this is… okay?” he asked, gesturing around the restaurant but really meaning the way their hands were obviously linked in public. There were quite a few people around on the weekend but it didn’t seem like anyone too much notice of them.

After a while the waiter returned and Arthur quickly ordered his pasta before leaving Alfred to order whatever he liked. Was he supposed to pay this time, or was it Alfred’s turn? Or should they split the cost? Maybe he could pay now and Alfred could pay for the groceries later?
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Alfred settles into their booth looking eager to be in a place that is going to feed him and even more so that Arthur is with him. He reads through their menu making a face and commenting on the lack of burgers but laughing afterwards to show that he is really joking. He picks out something pasta and full of cheese before looking up at Arthur's hand landing on his once again.

Alfred nods quickly. "I.. don't mind." He says looking like he is thinking things over a bit. "I just don't want people to be mean about it..It's not fair ya know." His smile dims for a moment before he shakes his head. "I don't care."

When the waiter comes back Alfred orders as well. He doesn't bother to think about who's paying just yet. He figures they'll discuss that when the time comes and he doesn't mind paying for both of them anyways. It was supposed to be something like a date right, so he should anyways, right?
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Arthur smiled across the table at his boyfriend, feeling so incredibly lucky. Alfred loved him and didn't seem to blame him for what had happened, even though it had been Arthur's fault. He tried not to peer so openly at Alfred's features, feeling strangely boyish and shy. 

"D-do you want to  rent a film as well?" he asked as the waiter brought out their food. "I thought we could watch something... In my flat. If you want. I mean..." he fiddled with his pasta nervously. "We don't have to, I just... Maybe it could be fun?"

He tried to cut himself off before he said anything particularly stupid. Who knew that dating would reduce him to such a pathetic pushover? But he wanted keep Alfred happy at all costs, so being a pathetic pushover was all right. He twirled some of his pasta around his fork and tasted it tentatively. It was delicious. The cream sauce perfectly complemented the chicken strips and spinach and everything was seasoned to perfection. "Do you want to try some?" he asked quietly, holding out his pasta-laden fork. 
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Alfred dug into his food when it came, listening to Arthur ramble on still. He shoves a fork full into his mouth and does his best to swallow before answering. "A movie? That sounds great, I love movies!" Alfred replies enthusiastically. "It would be very fun. I mean, if our last moving watching was anything to go by." Alfred mentions, a light blush crossing his face at the thought of their drive in date.

Alfred shoves another bite in his mouth. He must have been hungrier then he let on before but he was alright now that they were eating and having a nice conversation.

He glances over at Arthur ever few minutes as it is quiet for moment. When he looks up and see's the fork being offered to him and just grins and leans forwards across the table. "Mhmm~" He hums before taking the bit and trying it. It is just as yummy as his own.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Arthur blushed bright red as he was reminded of their ‘date’ to the drive-in cinema. That had been… intense. Would they end up doing that again in the privacy of his own flat? If they did… well, he certainly wouldn’t be complaining. But then again… they hadn’t been dating back then, and that entire session had been full of misunderstandings. “I should hope that it doesn’t turn out the same way,” he muttered, “considering the fact that we’re together now. N-not that I don’t want to do those things with you, I do… but…”

How could he explain it properly? He couldn’t just say ‘I want to make sure that it means something to both of us’ or ‘I want us to be able to communicate during it’ because Arthur didn’t want to be a hypocrite. He didn’t communicate with Alfred about their relationship even half as much as he probably should.

Arthur quickly polished off his meal, having not eaten since his McDonald’s salad the day before. After he finished he rubbed his stomach for a second in an attempt to help it settle before calling for the bill. It would just depend on whoever was faster, he supposed.
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:19 am

Alfred nods slowly. Yes, he too didn't want to to end up like that last time had..with Arthur squished as far away from him as he could get and not even looking at him. Surely this time though would be better, after all they had cleared everything up right? "I understand..It'll be just us this time. No one else watching or anything." He says trying to sound more confident then he felt.

He keeps eating, accidentally dropping some into his lap. He quickly tries to clean it up without making a show of himself. When wipes at the spot on his pants with a napkin, grinning with a bit of a laugh. "Besides." He adds to what he had been saying earlier. "I don't think..either of us are very good at pretending..no more undercover stuff for awhile."

Alfred finished up his own meal soon afterwards and did his best to try and keep it in his mouth and off himself this time. Gosh, what an idiot he must have looked like, he thought. When the check comes he eyes it for a moment before decided that he should get the bill. He reaches out for it trying to snatch it before Arthur can, raising a hand in cheers. "It's mine this time. After all, Your taking me back to your house tonight right?"
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Arthur tried his best to not wince every time Alfred managed to drip something onto himself. Those stains would definitely be difficult to remove. He wondered how much soaking in stain remover would be required. The shirt was coloured, so he couldn’t simply soak it in bleach. But then he stopped. What was he thinking? They’d only been together for a few days and already Arthur was mentally planning how to do their combined laundry and what would need to be separated from what?! It wasn’t like they were moving in with each other or anything, definitely not this early on in their relationship. He liked Alfred a lot, enough to say that he loved him, but…

He frowned but accepted it when Alfred beat him to the bill. Arthur waited as Alfred paid and found himself flushing bright red at Alfred’s innocent words. “Y-yes,” he stammered, “that was the plan, wasn’t it?” He bit his lip and tried to will the blush away as he hurried out of the restaurant.

The grocery store was only a few shops down from the restaurant, so Arthur led his boyfriend there and collected a trolley from the front. “What do we need to buy?” he asked, peering down the first aisle that was crammed full of bread. “We should have made a list.”
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:45 am

Alfred paid the bill quickly with a smile on his face. He was happy that he had gotten to. He then turned to comment on Arthur's flushed expression but didn't get much in before he was tugged out the door to go shopping next.

In the store Alfred is tempted to ride on the end of the cart like he used to when he was young. He just looks at it fondly and keeps walking in pace beside Arthur though. He doesn't want to seem that childish after all.

He glances down the isle with the bread and tugs Arthur and the cart with him. "Some of this probably." He says pulling a loaf of wheat bread from the shelf. He deposits it into the cart before counting off on his fingers. "Milk, chips, Soda..and whatever you want for when you come over." He says walking back over and nudging Arthur with his elbow playfully before tugging on the cart again. "So tea and you mentioned apple juice I think. What other stuff do you like?" Alfred asks curiously as he chews on his lip. It was that he was trying to get to know Arthur a bit more personally, there were so many things he wanted to know about him still. "Come on!"
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Arthur never realised just how domestic it felt to go shopping with one’s significant other. He pushed the trolley along as Alfred enthusiastically plucked packages and bottles off the shelves and tossed them haphazardly into the trolley. “Er… tea and apple juice are fine for now.” He wasn’t sure if Alfred had any jam and he wasn’t even sure if they sold marmite in this country, so he just kept an eye on the shelves as he trailed after Alfred.

He blushed slightly as they made their way past a shelf stocked with condoms and personal lubricants, and mentally slapped himself. This wasn’t the time to be thinking about that. There’d be no activities of the sort until Alfred was definitely all right. And when they did do that… Arthur didn’t want to wreck their relationship by making Alfred think that he was just another person to fuck. Sex had never really meant anything to Arthur in the past but… it was different now. He wanted it to be special, and with only Alfred. Eventually, of course. Not right now. But how could he make that clear to Alfred? He supposed he’d just have to wait for Alfred to bring it up.

Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Arthur didn't offer much opinion as they walked around so Alfred toke guesses at some things he thought the other might like. He tosses some fruit into the cart as well as a fresh vegetables as opposed to the canned he usually bought. He really wasn't sure what else to get. What did stuffy Brits eat? Could you even buy scones at a market?

Alfred also spots the personals as they walk by them. He pointedly looks away a flush dusting across his cheeks. Should they get any of those things too? Surely, they wouldn't be doing anything like that any time soon, not that he didn't want to but he's never even done it with a woman. How was doing it with a man different? Oh god, someone was going to have to take it.

Alfred ran into a display of jars of some kind as he was distracted and jumped back suddenly. 'Ah!" He quickly picks up a few of the jars that fell over, putting them back up.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Arthur spun around in shock and almost dropped the packet of biscuits that he was holding when he heard a loud crash. He hurried over to where Alfred was hurriedly picking up jars of jam and crouched down to help. “I was looking for these,” he commented lightly, avoiding a sticky mess on the floor from a broken jar, “thank you for finding them, Alfred. Be careful now!” He gingerly stepped over the broken glass and stacked the jars neatly before a worker came running into view with a mop and bucket.

Satisfied that they’d cleaned up as best as they could, Arthur gently took Alfred’s hand and led him back towards the trolley. A wet feeling on his hand stopped him in his tracks and he looked down, expecting to find jam smeared across their hands. Instead… “Alfred!” he said, shocked, “you’re bleeding!”

Arthur quickly marched back to the employee and demanded some form of adhesive bandage before grabbing his boyfriend and ushering him towards the store’s restroom. He washed and bandaged Alfred’s small cut quickly and efficiently before dropping a tiny kiss onto Alfred’s finger, blushing. “I-is that better?” he asked, embarrassed at how quickly he’d fallen into caring for Alfred.
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Alfred laughs trying to sound like he knew what he was doing. "Right, of course I found them for you." He says with a laugh before taking a jar and bringing it back with him to the cart and putting it down. It isn't until Arthur is shouting that he's bleeding that Alfred looks down to find anything wrong. "Oh?..I am." He says not really finding it much of a problem. He tries to shrug it off and wipe the blood on his pants before he is tugged into the restroom.

He let's Arthur care for him with a small smile on his face. When he kisses the place though Alfred's face lights up rather brightly. "That's..that's perfect. " He says with a rush of breath. A quickly glance to make sure there aren't any cameras or people and then darts in quickly to place a kiss on the corner of Arthur's mouth in return.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Arthur blushed as Alfred’s lips brushed the corner of his mouth and trailed after the happy American, pressing his fingers against that tingling spot. Alfred seemed happy enough to return to shopping so Arthur retrieved their trolley and they continued through the aisles, picking out a few items here and there. Although Arthur didn’t mean to, he ended up picking out quite a few things including mint chocolate, tea, apple juice, biscuits, corned beef and some sugar cubes, rather than just plain sugar.

Eventually their trolley began to look crowded and they made their way out to the cash register. Arthur eyed the specials but refrained from picking up anything else. The lines weren’t particularly long so they were served soon enough. When the employee finished scanning all the items, Arthur pulled out his wallet and blocked Alfred from the cash register. He’d pay this time, and Alfred could pay next time. That was how an equal relationship worked, right?

Arthur clutched an armful of plastic bags and waited for Alfred to get the rest before they trudged out to the car and put all the groceries in the boot. “That was certainly an adventure,” Arthur laughed softly as he slid into the drivers seat and began the drive back to Alfred’s place. “I… I enjoyed it, though. Shopping for groceries with you.”
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Detective Jones Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:47 am

Alfred continued through their shopping trip, hands rubbing at the bandage on his finger. It lightly stung now but he couldn't get over the care Arthur had put into it all. He let's Arthur pick out the rest of the groceries only raising an eyebrow at certain things that seemed a bit odd to him but if Arthur liked it, oh well.

On their way to the cash register Alfred eyes a chocolate bar he wants and picks it up, trying to slip it into the basket quietly. At the register though Alfred is blocked from paying as try as he might Arthur seems rather insistent about it to he let's the other pay, watching from behind.

Once they paid Alfred toke the rest of the bag as well as trying to tug a few from Arthur's arms until they put them into the car. Alfred just laughs. "The most fun I'd had shopping in a while." He agrees leaning back into the seat. "We could...do it again sometime ya know." He says after a moment. "Like when you need stuff too for your place.." Alfred felt awfully mundane at that. Grocery shopping with your boyfriend, how lame was that..but He couldn't help it.

When they arrive back at his place, he attempts to carry most all of the bags up to his apartment only to find that he can't quite reach his key that way and called for Arthur's help. "Ah, I just need to drop these off inside but..I can't get the door open with my arms full." He says with a rush of breath.
Detective Jones
Detective Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer Kirkland Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:01 pm

"I... I'd like that," Arthur said honestly. Buying groceries together was... Fun. Strangely fun. It was as if Alfred's presence made  it less of a chore and more of an outing. And there was something deeply personal about seeing all of someone's personal choices. Like how Alfred had chosen three different flavours of the same brand of crisps, yet also dutifully dropped small selections of fruits and vegetables into the trolley. Arthur was sure that some of his own selections had seemed a tad strange. It was like... Getting to know the small quirks that he hadn't known about Alfred. It was fun. 

After they arrived at Alfred's flat, Arthur obediently took a hold of the bags that his boyfriend hadn't managed to carry and followed him to the door.  He took a deep breath at Alfred's predicament, willing himself not to blush. "Which pocket is it in?" he asked, examining the American's  back pockets for a bulge and not checking out his boyfriend's very fit backside, thank you very much. When he received a shrug in response, he mentally steeled himself and prepared to search Alfred's pockets. 

"Tell me if you need me to stop," he said quietly, sliding a hand into Alfred's left pocket. Arthur tried to keep his touch slow and gentle so that he wouldn't startle Alfred or stir up any memories from the other night. The heat from Alfred's thigh was burning his hand and Arthur swallowed heavily. Finding nothing but Alfred's wallet and what was evidently a tissue that had gone through the wash, Arthur withdrew and circled Alfred until he could slide a hand into his boyfriend's other pocket. 

Last edited by Officer Kirkland on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Officer Kirkland
Officer Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum