Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm in love with a Fairytale

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm in love with a Fairytale - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Fairytale

Post by Farm Boy Alfred F Jones Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Alfred felt cold air hit his chest after he partially listened to Arthur. His head flopped down, hazily seeing part of his shirt missing and something else. He couldn’t make it out well, on his chest looked like a circle overlapping another mark. “W-wha”

“Alfred…”

Hearing a female voice, slowly his head looked up again. Instead of seeing a shadow with green eyes, he saw a woman above him. He looked at her then around. He was in a forest on the ground, bleeding.

“Alfred, I’m sorry. I didn’t save you in time. Now you are marked by that monster. I don’t you to suffer like the other demons and human who are marked. You’re not like the others, just like your mother.”
The woman paused for a moment then placed her hands on Alfred’s chest. “[There only one thing I can do…”

“W-W-What a-are y-y-you d-doing…” Alfred stuttered painfully.

“I’m going to put a seal on Braginsky’s mark. This will hide you from him and others, even wizards and witches. Your aura will be fully hidden and you’ll appear as a human. Along with this powerful spell, I’m going erase your memories.”

“N-No…”

“Good bye, Alfred…” A light glowed, covering his vision. Alfred blacked out.
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones
Farm Boy Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2