Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18]

2 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Page 15 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18]

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:07 am

“Good question,” Arthur furrowed his brow in thought. “I don’t have a favourite as such but I do love a few of their songs in particular: ‘Yesterday’, ‘Hey Jude’ and ‘All You Need Is Love’…” he flushed a little and handed the CD back to Alfred. “All of their songs are good. ‘I Am The Walrus’ makes me laugh though, I have to say. You do know what that song is about, yes?” Arthur was clearly eager to tell Alfred and didn’t wait to hear his response before explaining.

“They grew moustaches for ‘Dr. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band’ and were told quite bluntly that they looked awful, you know, ‘you let your face grow long’” he sung the line before continuing, “And they were told that they looked like walruses. They weren’t happy about it. So Lennon and McCartney wrote the song ‘I Am The Walrus’,” he sung, yet again and then remembered himself, clearing his throat. “It’s debatable if it’s true or not but I rather like the idea of them being rude and basically telling everyone to sod off,” he laughed.

He hummed appreciatively as the said band began to play from the stereo. “You didn’t strike me as the type to listen to the Beatles, Alfred… I would have taken you for a Hip Hop sort of man.” The words sounded odd rolling off of Arthur’s tongue.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Page 15 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18]

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:24 am

Alfred grinned a bit at that and he had to admit that the other liked more depressing songs. Though despite that, he loved those songs as well and he couldn't help but hum in agreement. They were some of their greatest songs. "I love 'Yesterday' and 'Hey Jude'!" He grinned as he hummed along with the song that was playing in the background. "I would sing them more often though I don't trust my singing." He laughed.

The American listened intently to the other and he bursted out laughing as he heard the end. "I like the idea also. It would have been great it that actually was true." He gave a white tooth grin as he ran a hand through his hair, bright blue eyes glinting in amusement. It would have definitely been something to see if he was alive at that time. It would be awesome just to meet The Beatles in general. They were kind of like his idols and it was nice that his boss/boyfriend also enjoyed them as well.

It at least gave them common ground.

Alfred smiled as he got comfortable on the couch and glanced over at Arthur with raised eyebrows and a small smile. "While I do like some hip hop and pop, I can't disregard the greatest of the greats!" He nodded.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:46 am

He was glad to be able to make Alfred laugh. It was a wonderful sound that rattled through the American, a higher pitch than what he might expect from him in comparison to his usually tenor voice. He leaned back against the sofa, smiling fondly at Alfred.

“Good lad, I’m glad to hear that,” he chuckled. He finally shrugged out of his coat, placing it over his lap. “I don’t really listen to anything other than… well, what I would consider classic bands. I don’t really like anything modern. Dance music is alright, I suppose but that’s all it’s good for: dancing. I wouldn’t want to have to listen to it whilst driving,” he shook his head.

He became quieter, internally singing along to the song playing in the background. He wasn’t a bad singer, not at all, but he would have had to have drunk a lot to give Alfred a rendition of a Beatles song. He couldn’t help but watch the way Alfred’s hair bounced slightly as his fingers threaded through it. His hair looked so soft, and shiny. Bloody American and his bloody perfect hair and teeth.

“Anything else you like that might surprise me?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:40 am

Alfred's voice, while being a lovely tenor normally, usually ended up going just a bit too high whenever he laughed. Yet when it was soft and unburdened by other people's presence, it was actually rather sweet in sharp contrast to his normally forced out higher bursts of laughter which almost sounded grating to the nerves. Alfred could only smile fondly back at Arthur, bright blue eyes showing the same kind of fondness.

He nodded and in all reality, he really, really enjoyed modern music though there were still classics that he thought were unbeatable. "I like quite a few modern songs though of course I guess that's just the differences in our tastes." He winked at Arthur a bit before he lounged back on the couch. He couldn't help but wonder if the other actually sang. He had a very nice voice just speaking, he didn't doubt that he would have a wonderful voice as well.

He would love to hear it one day. Most likely a lot better than his own, usually off-tune, singing. Alfred simply continued on gazing at the other man, still smiling at the other fondly as he gazed over his features and he looked so lovely when he was relaxed like this. "Hmm...something else that I like that might surprise you?"

Alfred thought about it for a long, hard moment before grinning. "Well if it counts for anything, I really like swing dancing. I've been dancing it for years now."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:54 am

“Hmm,” he grunted in agreement to the statement about differences in their tastes of music. Each to their own, as the saying went.

“Swing dancing?” There was a look of clear surprise upon Arthur’s face, which was probably extremely satisfying for the American. “I would have never guessed that.” Considering that dancing in the club, it had seemed as though Alfred had next-to-no rhythm at all. He couldn’t imagine all of the fancy footwork being pulled off easily by Alfred, but he could definitely imagine him in a suit – a nicer one that he wore to work, like a tuxedo or something; his hair gelled back and that stupidly infectious grin on his face.

“Are you any good?” was his next question, humour in his voice. Alfred knew that he could move after all (even if his dancing in the club had been somewhat similar to that of a sexual deviant’s), he was simply curious if Alfred could do the same. He seemed too big, too muscular to be able to glide across the dancefloor as a swing dancer.

“I’ve never danced swing, myself… my dancing is, um, much more of a thing for behind closed doors.” Arthur didn’t even think about what he was suggesting in that sentence.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:15 am

Alfred couldn't help but grin even wider at the other's surprise and he enthusiastically nodded in approval. "Yeah! I love swing dancing!" He said in excitement, eyes glistening. "It takes a lot of people by surprise but I would like to consider myself pretty damned good." He grinned. While it seemed as if he had no rhythm in the dance floor their first time, he had also been rather intoxicated just like Arthur. He wasn't expected to have the best of coordination while drunk yet he prided himself in his swing dancing at least.

He had a strong figure, he was easily able to take any person in his arms and dance with them, lead them across the dance floor and make them feel secure in his arms as they danced. Alfred thought about it for a moment before smiling. "Maybe next time, we can go to a club where they have swing dancing and all. It's quite a lot of fun and just as you showed me...our first night..." He swallowed thickly, cheeks reddening a bit. "I can show you this kind of dancing."

He couldn't help but laugh a bit at the other's statement. He simply rolled his eyes though he was very, very amused. "I know that already, Arthur."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:31 am

Arthur couldn’t help but wonder what it would be liked to dance with Alfred, whilst not drunk… okay, well, maybe Arthur would need a drink or two to loosen up and enjoy the dancing itself but a sober Alfred might have been a more coordinated one. Lord knew.

“That sounds fun,” he admitted, somewhat quietly before he flushed deep scarlet colour. “Yes, well… I don’t want you to think that that’s the only way that I can dance, lad.” He could only hope that Alfred had actually enjoyed the dancing – he was certain that he’d enjoyed the sex afterwards but that hadn’t meant that he’d necessarily appreciated his boss rubbing up against him like some hormonal teenager.

He whacked Alfred’s knee for good measure at his last comment, but it was barely even a tap. He averted his gaze, dreading the answer to his next question. “You… you didn’t mind that sort of dancing, right? It was, for lack of a better way to describe it, ‘dirty dancing’… it didn’t bother you, did it? I mean, obviously everything worked out rather well in the long run but I really hope that I didn’t make you feel uncomfortable.”

He cleared his throat, straightening out his appearance, feeling all the more nervous. He hadn’t felt like this around anyone for so long.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:37 am

Alfred was definitely a lot more coordinated when he wasn't drunk though there were still times where he was pretty much a bumbling fool, in many different respects. He wasn't all that coordinated when he wasn't trying to be so though when it came to other activities which he was actually rather adamant on getting things precisely, then he wasn't all that bad. He didn't care if Arthur had a few drinks or not because from what it seemed, Arthur was a heavy drinker and he needed to loosen up. Yet if they were to go dancing next date, then he would stay sobert this time around.

The American simply grinned at that and he nodded, quickly making a quick note to arrange a time and date for their next date. Maybe over the weekend where they wouldn't have to worry about the consequences of any kind of drinking or anything like that. Admittedly, at first the dancing was a bit weird for Alfred but as time passed, he had grown to absolutely adore it, no matter how dirty it was.

Despite everything, he also really, really enjoyed the sex afterwards. Seeing that the other was starting to ramble though, Alfred had to grasp both of his cheeks before leaning forward to press a comforting kiss on the other's lips. Soon he pulled away with a small smile. "Of course not. In fact, that night was really, really fun and despite everything, I wouldn't change a thing about it."

He finally pulled his hands away, hoping that the other was a bit more at ease now that he said that and told the truth about how he felt.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:56 am

Arthur was initially silenced as he was kissed, enjoying the fleeting chasteness of it. He exhaled slowly as Alfred pulled away from him again. He watched the other carefully. He had said ‘despite everything’ which must have meant that there was something had been wrong but he didn’t dare ask, not when he was smiling in such an adoring manner at him.

He left the conversation as it was and leaned forwards, kissing the side of Alfred’s lips quickly. His lips were already swollen (and would bruise) from their earlier kissing but Alfred was just so lovely, sitting there and being all sweet with those gorgeous eyes and luscious lips.

“You’re too nice to me, Alfred,” he murmured against his skin, trailing his lips across Alfred’s and along his jaw; it was only a quick movement before he pulled away (he still remained close enough to be able to feel Alfred’s warm breath on his skin, though). “To kind to someone like me,” he raised a hand, slowly running his fingers through Alfred’s hair, enjoying its softness.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:05 am

What Alfred meant by despite everything was their initial fears after they had sex that one night and not only that but the fact that their first time together was when they were both rather intoxicated. Yet in the end, he didn't regret any of it because it got him into a wonderful relationship with Arthur. Alfred couldn't help but smile though as he looked at the other with utter affection though he didn't dare to continue their previous conversation.

Instead he allowed himself to lean towards the kisses on the side of his lips before soon down his jaw. Hell...that felt really good... Alfred simply smiled as he reached up to lightly card his own fingers through Arthur's hair though he kept their bodies close, just enjoying the intimate yet somewhat chaste atmosphere.

"That's nonsense." He murmured softly, voice soft as he just kept close to the other, not wanting to fully pull away from Arthur. "You deserve it." He whispered, closing his eyes as he simply enjoyed the touch.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:27 am

Arthur was gentle, also enjoying the intimacy between them. He pecked Alfred’s cheek languidly, taking his time to reach his lips again. When he did, he pressed a long, closed-mouthed kiss to his lips before responding to him.

“That’s debatable,” he sighed, not about to argue too much. Not when Alfred’s fingers were in his hair and could at any minute pull him (although he doubted Alfred would do that). He gazed into his blue eyes, admiring how pretty they were. He noticed a light dusting of freckles on Alfred’s nose (there were only a few) that were presumably from the sunshine. He leaned his forehead against his, eyes closing halfway.

“I hope I didn’t disturb your film too much, darling.” Oh God, he was being soppy right now, wasn’t he? Using nicknames and endearments and whatnot. “Did you enjoy it, what you did see of it anyway?” he rested both hands on Alfred’s neck, palm flat against his skin. He would have been happy to return to kissing the American now, but he’d wait for him to make a move.

The Beatles were still playing quietly in the background, nice atmospheric music for the light mood.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:43 am

Alfred felt his breath shudder a bit as he pressed back against the long, closed-mouthed kiss on his lips before smiling and pulling away for a bit. He was glad that the other wasn't really debating him about it all because honestly, he would rather just have the other know that was what he thought. Alfred just continued on stroking Arthur's hair lightly, admiring those green eyes right back and soon their foreheads were pressing together and he could feel their breaths ghost over each other's lips.

"Of course not." He murmured, not seeming to mind in the slightest bit. He really, really liked it when Arthur used endearments like darling...it was really, really nice. He soon nodded. "I loved what I saw but I think you were the best part of the movie overall." He whispered back with a small smile. Soon enough, he leant forward to lightly press his lips back against Arthur's own, feeling more comfortable with this kind of atmosphere.

This was what he could deal with. There was no awkwardness or anything like that. Just an overall nice atmosphere, a very light mood and he felt extremely pleased in this kind of atmosphere, especially with one of their favourite bands playing in the background.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:01 am

Arthur’s head bobbed a little when Alfred nodded, as their foreheads were pressed together but he made no comment. He felt his face heat up at Alfred’s comment. He was so bloody sweet, it didn’t even matter how cheesy it was. Arthur felt his heart flutter a little. He returned the kiss, one of his hands falling from his neck to his arm, just resting there.

“You are a romantic fool, Alfred. I hope you know that,” he jibbed, smiling against the others lips as he went in for yet another kiss. His voice was soft, quiet even. It was so nice to just be able to sit there and kiss and have it feel really nice. He could have gone for lying with Alfred on the sofa, making out like they had done earlier in the cinema (but with less spectators) – however, he didn’t want to make Alfred feel uncomfortable nor lose control over himself. It had been the first time he’d had sex in years on Friday, after all.

His hand rubbed small circles on his arm, kissing him again briefly. He hummed a little in content at the pleasant atmosphere and sensations he was feeling. It was almost enough to make one feel intoxicated. He started to shift, taking a risk now. He leant back against the arm of the sofa, taking Alfred with him. He paused in his actions, looking up at him to check that this was okay (to lie down, that is – he was beginning to get a stiff back).
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:58 am

Alfred simply smiled a bit as their foreheads were pressed together and honestly, he absolutely adored just how close they were. In all reality, he was an extremely cheesy individual, especially when it came to romance though he only ever saved that for people who were romantically involved with him, like Arthur. Honestly, if he was to let his friends know just how cheesy he was, he wouldn't hear the end of it! Alfred relaxed under the other's touch, his blue eyes half lidded as he simply just gazed at the man in front of him.

"Oh trust me. I don't doubt that I am, sweetheart." He chuckled softly. He felt comforted by the fact that he could at least put away his fears and anxieties of their boss and work and simply just enjoy being with Arthur. It really, really was nice...just to have this private moment together and he now knew why Arthur indeed preferred privacy. He really didn't blame him in the slightest.

Feeling the other lean back against the arm of the sofa and soon taking him with him, Alfred gazed down at Arthur with wide eyes as he allowed his body to be moved closer to the other. He soon smiled and nodded before settling on top of the other, getting rather comfortable like this. Now this was something he didn't mind in the slightest...laying on the couch with Arthur, kissing and simply enjoying themselves. If only the could do this more often.

He leant down to kiss him again, the touch light and almost fleeting as he rested his body against Arthur's slimmer body. Alfred reached up to lightly stroke his hair.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:12 am

“It wasn’t meant as a compliment,” Arthur smiled in reply. He could scarcely hide the amusement on his face as he waited for Alfred to get comfortable; he spread his legs a little so that the American could settle comfortably on top of him. He didn’t dare think about the creases that would appear in his well-pressed trousers.

He shivered a little at the touch to his lips and then his hair. He hummed contentedly and pecked him quickly, arms now wrapped around his waist as he replicated the movements that Alfred had earlier performed on his back. His fingertips caressed along his spine and then the flats of his palms over the muscles there; his movements were slow, deliberate.

He wasn’t initially sure about how he felt about endearments being returned but after Alfred having called him ‘sweetheart’, his body certainly pleasantly warmer. He wasn’t sure if it was from lazy arousal or if it was because it just felt nice to have someone call him ‘sweetheart’ and for them to mean it.

He didn’t want to think about such pathetic things – it wasn’t as though Alfred was professing his love or anything. It was just a sweet nothing. There wasn’t enough kissing, Arthur decided belatedly as he craned his neck upwards, taking Alfred’s mouth with his again, a little quicker than he might have done before but he quickly mellowed out again.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:20 am

Alfred was thankful that Arthur decided to spread his legs a little and he easily settled between the spread legs, just smiling still down at the Englishman. He could see the amusement on his face and for that, he was glad and even more comfortable. "Too bad. It doesn't seem like you mind the hopeless romantic, eh?" He chuckled, grinning just a bit wider. "In fact, I think you actually like it." He murmured, voice hardly above a whisper as he relaxed in the comfortable atmosphere.

The American simply reached up to lightly card his fingers through the other's hair once again, finding some kind of odd fascination with just stroking the man's hair and feeling it between his fingers. He couldn't help but sigh softly as the fingertips caressed along his spine and Alfred never remembered a time that someone would touch him so tenderly and all over. He never had this much attention or had someone caress him in such a way and the change was extremely nice. Especially with how slow and deliberate the actions were.

Alfred soon leant down as the other reached up to take his mouth again and he tried to make it easier on the other by bringing his head closer to Arthur's own so he wouldn't have to crane his neck as much. He was quick to notice the brief moment of the kiss taking a little quicker pace and he pressed his body and lips down more to keep the kiss just a bit quicker though still rather mellow in nature. Now this was nice...he could continue on kissing the other. He was a fantastic kisser after all.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:37 am

“Shush, you bloody… thing,” for lack of a better word. Arthur was a little too breathless to find a coherent argument. Besides, he liked Alfred and he knew that as much was clear. At least it was reassuring to know that Alfred knew that he was liked. He gave his sides a teasing squeeze with his legs, as what was supposed to be a punishment. A rather useless punishment, at that.

A soft sound escaped Arthur’s lips as Alfred’s fingers continued to run through his hair. It was a pleasant feeling – similar to a head massage. Tilting his head back and pressing his lips and chin towards Alfred enabled him to get the best of both, really. He allowed his eyes to slide shut, continuing to kiss the younger man, his expertise in this area guiding him. This was nice. If this was what their relationship would become, Arthur was more than happy to stick to it.

Suddenly, he remembered himself and hesitantly broke the kiss. He didn’t move away from Alfred but did move one of his arms upwards, so that he could check his watch. He sighed, brow furrowing.

“Shit, it’s almost eleven o’clock already… we have work in the morning.” His arm flopped down on to the sofa whilst the other lingered on Alfred’s side.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:45 am

Alfred simply grinned at that, cheeks flushing a bit as he leant closer the other's touch and he lazily kissed Arthur, enjoying the other's expertise. He really, really was good at kissing and that was something he was certain that he could never really deny in any way. He was much more experienced than himself even though Alfred wasn't all that bad himself. In fact, he was a lot better than what many people expected from him. He may have been a bit sloppy at times though he was definitely enthusiastic with kissing.

He allowed his eyes to shut as well and he couldn't help but frown as the other finally pulled away and soon reality settled into his mind. Fuck...they still had work tomorrow. Of course, Alfred knew that he should let the other go back home so they could arrive at work in a timely fashion but instead he opted for a different approach. Unsurprisingly, Alfred simply buried his face against the other's neck and let out a soft whine.

"Do we have to go to work tomorrow? I want to stay here all day with you and just be with you." He whispered though he knew that they would have to go to work whether they wanted to or not. He just ended up lightly kissing the other's neck, the kiss lazy and just wanting to be with the other. He didn't want to go to work tomorrow...not when their kisses were limited as well as their interaction. He simply just wanted to stay with Arthur and be here with him and simply just relax with him.

Alfred wished their whole relationship was like that but he knew that they both had responsibilities and at least they could both still see each other in the work place.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:57 am

Arthur raised an eyebrow, somewhat lazily. “Don’t whine, Alfred. It’s unbefitting for a man of your age,” he scolded but it lacked bite. He didn’t want to have to get up and leave either. He could have quite happily curled up with Alfred for the rest of the night.

He sighed as Alfred began to kiss his neck. All of the muscles in his body begged for him to stay where he was. He ran his fingers through Alfred’s hair, cupping the back of his head with one hand.

“That’s very sweet, Alfred but we have work in the morning. If I stay then neither of us will want to move again.” He turned his head, lips brushing over the shell of his ear. “Come along, love… we’d have to stop at some point anyway.” He shifted beneath the American, pinned to the sofa by him. “Come on,” he prompted again once there was no movement. “We’ll… have a long kiss in the morning, okay?” his tone was a little patronising without meaning to be.

He’d have to get a taxi – Alfred was in no state to drive, much too sleepy. Arthur didn’t think he’d ever be able to forgive himself if Alfred dropped him off and then got hurt in a car crash on the way home… He didn’t want to think about it.

“We will just have to do something at the weekend to make up for it.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:05 am

Alfred just frowned and nodded and he knew that it was unbefitting of him to actually whine like this but he really, really didn't want to leave this position. Especially when the atmosphere was so nice and he simply didn't want to leave. He would much rather just cuddle close with the other all throughout the night. He had a feeling that Arthur didn't want to leave as well though it was out of mere necessity that they had to do this. After all, they were both responsible adults in the work place.

Yet still, he enjoyed his last moments with the other for the night with just feeling the warmth of the other's body underneath his body and lips. He simply sighed against Arthur's neck and he felt himself leaning towards the lips brushing over the shell of his ear.

While he would rather have long kisses right now, he knew that Arthur's offer shouldn't go unheeded and so Alfred finally nodded, bringing himself to finally get off the other. There was still a small frown on his lips as he refused to think about tomorrow and the work day but he decided that he would have to let the other go before they were too exhausted tomorrow.

"Alright then." He gave a small, sleepy smile. "I promise I'll pick you up for the dancing on the weekend, if that's alright with you." He murmured and hopefully they could share more kisses during that date as well. He found that he was beginning to really enjoy these dates with Arthur. Alfred wanted to drive Arthur back home but he was starting to get much too tired for his own good and so he quickly pulled out his mobile and called up a number to request a taxi cab from close by.

Alfred soon hanged up the phone and smiled lazily over at the other as he stood up and stretched out a bit. "There should be a cab waiting for you out there in a few minutes." He murmured, still a bit at ease.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:20 am

Arthur clambered unceremoniously off of the sofa and brushed down his clothes, assessing the damage (the amount of wrinkles and creases). He’d have to do some ironing in the morning, much to his joy… although, he supposed that he should probably get his shirt washed after all of the exertion in the cinema.

“Yes, that would be lovely. We can arrange it tomorrow, though.” He began to search for his coat which has slipped off of his lap at some point. He pulled it on and began to fasten the buttons. He was just about to ask about a taxi when Alfred whipped out his phone to call for one. He stared at Alfred mutely for a few seconds. It was as though Alfred had read his mind, which was almost a scary thought. He cleared his throat, trying not to watch as Alfred stretched, pushing his chest forwards and his arse out.

Stupid boy.

His expression remained soft, however. He pulled Alfred by the collar of his shirt, down into another kiss which he held for a few, long moments. He pecked him once more quickly before pulling away entirely.

“I should go…” he sounded somewhat woeful as he turned to head for the door. If he didn’t leave now, he was sure that he never would.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:31 am

Alfred never really paid any kind of mind to various wrinkles on the suit but that didn't really matter all that much to him. Though it seemed as if it made a hell of a difference to Arthur though. Fortunately enough he had a few suits in his closet so he could simply dress into another one though it wasn't as nice as the one he was wearing at that moment. Yet a suit was a suit and he was only an assistant so he didn't always have to pay much mind to what he was wearing.

The younger man simply nodded in agreement, still smiling all the same. "Of course! I'll get details about it tomorrow and then we can arrange it." He chirped, rather ecstatic of the idea now. He really, really wanted to dance with the other and lead him through swing dancing. Hopefully he wasn't all that rusty in his dancing now.

He still wanted to drive the other home but he knew that the other would insist on getting a taxi or something and not only that, but he was pretty damned tired. It was a busy day today. Alfred couldn't help but be taken a bit by surprise from the sudden kiss but he was more than glad just let it hold for a few long moments before pulling away, a very pleased smile on his lips and a small flush on his cheeks.

Alfred simply nodded, still smiling a bit. "Alright...yeah....see you tomorrow, Arthur." He murmured, going to the door to at least see him off.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:46 am

Arthur returned the smile once he was at the door, pausing to look back at the American. “See you tomorrow… good night, Alfred.” And with that, he stepped out of the door, letting it swing shut behind him. He went to wait for the taxi and drove home.

The next morning, he near-enough attacked Alfred with a kiss as soon as he walked through the door. Somehow after that, he’d managed to keep his cool for the rest of the week. He and Alfred had managed to prove that they could have a good time not even doing anything other than being in one another’s company. But Arthur was still rather hopeful for sex. He hadn’t had any for quite literal years (other than the occasional drunken one-nightstand which he couldn’t ever remember in the morning). He knew that Alfred was going to be somewhat of a virgin and it made him feel like… like a sage or something.

It was Friday evening and Arthur was dressed smartly, as per most of the time. He was reading a new book today, The Hound of The Baskervilles. He was quite into it, actually. It was his fifth time re-reading it, it was his favourite book after all. He was waiting for Alfred to turn up, of course.

He was quite nervous that he might have lost all utter sense of rhythm and decorum when it came to dancing. Grinding was one thing, but classical dancing was entirely another. Especially swing dancing. He would just have to hope that luck was on his side and that he wouldn’t trip over his own feet, or stand on Alfred’s.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:56 am

Alfred had to admit that the next morning when he was nearly attacked with a kiss by Arthur at the workplace, he couldn't help but be extremely, extremely glad for it. Though unfortunately he didn't manage to get anymore kisses like that for the rest of the week but he was hoping that they would come during the weekend. Alfred had found himself actually wanting sex as well though he wasn't certain about how Arthur felt about it. He wanted to get closer to Arthur, have their bodies pressed together as they exchanged kisses and simply were just together.

Though he would still have to see what Arthur thought about that... Maybe he wasn't hoping for the same thing and he truly wanted to go that slow. Alfred couldn't help but feel the lingering desire just claw at him though. He knew better but he really couldn't help himself.

Finally it was Friday evening and it was the day that Alfred had been looking forward to all of this time. He had made certain to get his very best suit out, even better than his working suit, and he spent at least an hour getting ready. He even took the time to slick back his own hair, even managing to get that damned stubborn rebellious piece of hair to go down for at least a while. He wasn't certain how long that would last though. All cleaned and ready and looking as dashing as he could be, Alfred still couldn't help but feel nervousness claw at him deep inside.

Alfred simply gazed at Arthur's apartment door for a long moment before he knocked, swallowing thickly. He wanted to get roses for the other again but that would start getting out of his budget, unfortunately. So hopefully Arthur would just enjoy the night and they would have a lovely date together. He really was excited.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:14 am

Arthur jolted at the knock at the door and, similar to the previous weekend, put down his book and went to answer the door. He glanced at himself briefly in the hall mirror, checking his appearance one last time before opening the door.

His jaw dropped open.

Alfred looked, well, stunning. More so than usual. The suit fit him perfectly, cutting in at all of the right places that made him look wonderfully slim and attractive and so American that it hurt. Arthur felt his heart racing in his chest at the mere sight of him and also felt somewhat inferior in his own smart clothes. This was exactly what Arthur had imagined Alfred would look like when going dancing. A small part of him raised the question of ‘who had he been dancing with?’ but it was quickly ignored in favour of more admiration for Alfred’s attire.

“You look positively ravishing,” he said, chest tight. He closed his mouth shut, remembering himself. He took a small step forward and pecked his cheek quickly before pulling away again.

“Shall we get going or would you like a drink of water first or...?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next