Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18]

2 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Page 34 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18]

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:48 am

Alfred definitely wouldn't mind Arthur writing it up at all though he didn't know how he felt about having other people see into his lover's sexual mind. He pushed that thought to the side right now though and he was certain that the other would go into children's books if anything. That was what he wanted to do and even if he went to write erotica, then he would be fully supportive. Just like he was in many things. Yet as each moment passed by, he could feel himself grow increasingly sleepy from the exhaustion in his body.

Honestly, he was actually planning to go out that night but now he was much too lazy and tired to actually put on some new clothes and meet up with his co-workers.

He really could be confident when he wanted to. The first times was an exception considering that he was completely new to having sex with a man and not only that, but he was having sex with a new lover and his boss. He had every right to be nervous in the beginning but as he grew to know Arthur, he began to feel more and more confident about sex and his own body.

Soon he grinned, laughing a bit to himself. "Is that so? Maybe I can do a repeat when you're actually here." He teased with a small smile though he knew that Arthur couldn't see it.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

http://sugarelixir.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18] - Page 34 Empty Re: Same Job, Different Time and Place [R-18]

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:01 am

“A repeat?” Arthur queried before realising what he was implying. He pursed his lips, thinking about it for a few moments before he smirked. “I would rather hope to have the pleasure of the real thing, my lovely. However, a show would be much appreciated,” his voice was filled with mirth. “Perhaps when I get back, you can inspire one of these erotic stories that I’m going to write, hmm?” Arthur laughed.

He hoped that Alfred knew that he was only joking and that he meant no ill-feeling by it.

“I think that I should probably get off the phone now. The company are paying for the expenses on my phone and will probably wonder who I’ve spent an hour on the phone to.” He supposed that he could say that it was one of his parents? “And I can imagine that you’re exhausted after all of that.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:23 am

Alfred smirked a bit at that despite how tired he was and he simply chuckled at the mere thought of it. "Mm...I wouldn't mind giving you a show. No fun if you just got the real thing without a show first." He teased as he finally stood up to clean up his body sa well as the bed. He really didn't want to but he would rather not sleep in soiled sheets tonight. He would just grab the spares.

He knew that the other was joking and he certainly had no ill-feeling because of it and instead he decided to go along with. "Oh? I get to be a source of inspiration for it? Well...I certainly wouldn't mind helping you along." He said softly.

The assistant was completely aware that Arthur couldn't stay on the phone for much longer and so he just hummed in agreement. "Yeah, I understand. Well, Arthur, have a good day today. I'm probably going to head to sleep. You tired me out a lot tonight." He said, smiling just at the thought of it.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:34 am

“Very true,” bloody tease. “And of course. Who else would I want to write about or even be inspired to write about but my own boyfriend?” Arthur rolled his eyes, expression soft. “Your help is appreciated as always, Jones.”

He didn’t want to go, but he really didn’t want to have some form of an awkward conversation with Ludwig about why he was spending (wasting) so much money on a phone call. He heaved a sigh and massaged his temples, dropping the towel into the sink.

“Yes, well, I’m not surprised,” he laughed but it didn’t last for long. “I’m glad that I can make you hot without even being in the room, Alfred. I hope that you sleep well, darling.”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:54 am

Alfred simply smiled at that and despite everything, he knew that Arthur would have to leave if they wanted to avoid a confrontation from Ludwig. Now that was definitely something that he didn't want. "Thank you, Arthur. I'll talk to you tomorrow." He murmured before finally hanging up the phone.

It was a good week or so later which Arthur was finally supposed to come home. In fact, he was rather excited about it and he could feel his heart pound in his chest from the sheer excitement. At the moment, he was at the flat, just waiting for Arthur. Initially he wanted to pick him up but then he remembered that there were probably other people who worked with Arthur that would be coming back from Australia at the same time. So instead he just waited for him in the flat, excited and anxious.

It had been about two weeks since he last saw Arthur and he really, really wanted to see him now. He wanted to touch him and hold him close and kiss him all over and just be able to feel his touches. It had been way too long and he was surprised that he was even able to last for this long. At first phone calls were alright but after a few days, they were starting to not become enough. Alfred was starting to need Arthur there with him instead rather than just the voice.

Though he definitely did appreciate Arthur's voice at any chance that he could get. He really did have a lovely one.

Alfred glanced over at the door, just sitting down on his couch and shifting anxiously. He looked around the flat and smiled to himself. He had cleaned up everything and made certain to put most of Arthur's stuff away so it was organised with everything else. While there were still some doubts in his mind, he decided it was best not to linger on them. He just hoped that Arthur had fun in Australia.

Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:08 pm

The remainder of the week had been much less stressful for Arthur. Although, of course, he had shouted at a few people but overall, he was less irritated than he expected to be. He was looking forward to coming home. The Australians had been blunt with him of their opinions before he left. One of them, his superior, even said:

“You’re a fuckin’ weirdo, Kirkland. But it’s good to see that you pommes haven’t changed a bit.”

Arthur had grumbled and growled at them all but a part of him was sad to be leaving such jovial morons. The whole trip had been much less formal than he originally thought that it would be. He hadn’t expected to like anyone there. Nor to be told to keep in contact until the next time he came over. To watch the Ashes, and the like. Although, Arthur wasn’t particularly sure that he wanted to be surrounded by sport-mad Australians when the English won. Because, of course they’d win. Rule Britannia.

He didn’t want to remind himself of the ridiculous defeats that the English had faced recently in sportsmanship. He was still trying to recover from Green’s mistake. Fucking arse.

When he arrived back in New York, he was exhausted. He felt peculiar because he’d travelled back in time. A bit delirious, he was able to link it to Doctor Who. Like the aeroplane had been a Tardis. He made sure to have a cup of coffee when it next became available. He had almost expected Alfred to turn up, all grinning and shining like the sun. But no, he arrived to a floor-full of people and Alfred was not one of them. He got into a taxi to head back to Alfred’s before he let himself get too upset. Despite the fact that all he wanted to do was sleep and he remembered that he didn’t have his own place to go home to. It was quite depressing, actually.

Arthur hadn’t changed much over the two weeks. He had gained a few freckles on his shoulders and his nose, and some pink skin on his back and his face (from the sun). He looked a little sun-kissed. He’d also felt as though he’d come back with a little more muscle after being dragged everywhere and having to walk from place to place. It had been a pretty good business trip, actually. Much more like a holiday than anything else.

He was wearing black slacks, shirt and jumper combo – the last thing he had to wear in his luggage and it was also like what he’d originally left in.

As he had no key, he buzzed the door to Alfred’s flat, trying his hardest to keep upright despite how tired he was.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Alfred really, really wanted to be there with Arthur at the aeroport but he clearly remembered when the other opted to take the taxi when he left. He really wanted to be the first one to see him in New York City but he was disappointed with the idea that it just wasn't plausible. Not when there were other co-workers there lingering around, being able to easily recognise him. Who wouldn't recognise him if they worked in the same building, despite being just a simple assistant? He was a cheery man, brought laughter and maybe a bit of mischief within the whole establishment. It really was hard to forget the young assistant man who smiled at about everyone and made friends with about everyone.

In the end, Alfred just hoped that Arthur had a good time in Australia though. That was what mattered the most in the end.

He knew that Arthur would be tired and that was why he was more than ready to do anything to make him feel back home again, even if he technically was just temporarily staying over him. God...he missed Arthur a whole lot. It was almost completely unreasonable how much he missed him.

Alfred was simply in his night clothes (well actually he rarely wore a thing to bed but he decided that a simple t-shirt and pyjama trousers would suffice for the moment. The moment that he heard the door buzz, the American was quick to hurry to the door, flinging it open as he smiled down at Arthur. "God...Arthur...I missed you." He murmured and without a hesitation, he scooped the other up into a tight hug, holding him close though he tried to keep mind on just how tightly he was hugging the other.

He really wouldn't even take that many complaints right now, not when he missed Arthur tremendously and all he wanted to do was keep him close. He let himself pull away for a moment, gazing at his lover's face before leaning forward to peck him on the lips for a while though he kept it soft just in case Arthur wanted to pull away. After all, he must have been completely exhausted from the long trip.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Arthur heard Alfred stomping across to the door and smiled to himself, particularly so when the door was opened. And there was his lover. Tanned, tall and flaxen-haired. He opened his mouth to say something in response to such heart-felt words from the American but he was pulled into a tight embrace. He made a small sound of surprise but did not otherwise complain, holding himself close to Alfred.

He was even better looking than he remembered.

As Alfred pulled away a little, he allowed himself to continue to smile up at him affectionately. “Hello, darling,” he said softly. He pillowed his lips against Alfred’s, kissing him back just as sweetly. He did, however, pull away entirely after a few moments. He was tired. His body felt heavy and as though it was sinking into the floor.

“Can I come in? It’s just that this bag is really heavy,” he looked down to his suitcase.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:57 pm

Alfred was actually rather surprised with how Arthur looked and it really did seem as if he got some Australian sun during the time that he was away. It was actually a rather nice change though definitely not something that he was expecting. He was more than happy to feel the other's warmth against his own and those wonderful lips. It had been such a long time, oh God how much he missed those lips and that smaller body.

Soon enough he pulled away and was quick to grab Arthur's back, humming a bit pleasantly to himself. "Of course, let me take care of the bag for you." He said before bringing it into the bedroom. "You must be awfully tired, babe. You should get some sleep." He called out from the bedroom, a smile still on his lips and it seemed as if he was much too giddy for his own good.

Yet he really couldn't help himself. Not when Arthur was back in the flat and he could finally look at his lover again. He definitely had to take pictures with him so he had something to look at just in case Arthur had to leave again.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:11 am

Arthur handed over his bag without a second thought and turned to shut the door behind him. He shrugged out of his coat and hung it up before toeing off his shoes. He could hear Alfred from the bedroom and decided to follow his voice. He stood in the doorway, nodding.

“I’m knackered,” he agreed, leaning against the doorframe tiredly. He covered his mouth as he yawned. “The place is really tidy,” he noted. He had been expecting to come back to a messy house. Clearly, he was wrong.

He stumbled forward and sat on the edge of the bed before lying back, closing his eyes. He would have been more than happy to fall asleep then and there.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:16 am

Alfred just placed the bag off to the corner of the room for the moment, knowing that they could unpack it later and instead he climbed on the bed with Arthur, just smiling a bit. It really was nice to have his lover here with him again. Work was nearly unbearable without him and he was glad that he would be able to get away from Ludwig for the time being. He would much rather be under Arthur's supervision than Ludwig's.

"Of course it's tidy!" He exclaimed with a small grin. "I had to keep it clean just for you." He continued as he laid down on the bed, lightly tugging him closer to him. He could imagine that the temperature was a lot nicer on Arthur than the unforgiving heat of the Australian summer.

He simply closed his eyes, keeping close to Arthur. "I missed you so much." He murmured again.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:45 am

He felt the bed move as Alfred’s weight was also put upon it. He just allowed Alfred to pull him close and to hold him. It was nice to be in his arms, anyway. He’d missed the lummox and his warm, musky scent. He smelt a bit like popcorn today, actually. That wasn’t quite as appealing but he said nothing of it.

“I’m glad that you did,” he admitted. “I wouldn’t have been very happy if you’d not done anything at all.” Arthur loosely draped his arm over Alfred’s side, staying close to him. The words that came from Alfred’s lips sounded so easy and simplistic – as though they were the simplest words in the world. Arthur, however, couldn’t bring himself to say it yet again.

“Hmm,” he hummed against Alfred’s neck. He felt himself beginning to drift off to sleep when he pulled away groggily. “Pyjamas,” he mumbled by way of an excuse. That was when he noticed that the bags that had been around the flat were gone. He raised his eyebrows.

“Alfred… where are my things?”
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:56 am

Alfred definitely loved holding Arthur and he was more than happy to nuzzle his face against his neck, just taking in his scent. He didn't smell the best, though who could really expect anything different considering that he just came from an extremely long plane flight? Yet despite this, he kept close to him and enjoyed having the other close. God...it had been way too long.

"Of course I did." He said with a small smile. Admittedly, the words were much easier for him to say than it probably was for Arthur. He had an easier time saying what he wanted and he really wasn't all that closed out. It was just the American nature in him to be rather open, at least more open than Arthur it seemed. Yet he didn't mind Arthur's habit of not always speaking what was on his mind.

Alfred soon lightly let go of Arthur, letting the other go grab his pyjamas though he still laid there lazily in bed.

"Eh? I put them away so you wouldn't have to worry about it when you got back." He said, yawning softly. "Your clothes should be in the dresser." He murmured, opening his eyes so he could watch Arthur quietly. "Everything you should be easy to find and you can just move it around if you want to later on."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:07 am

Well, that was it then. He had officially started living with Alfred. He was no longer just staying there. Their clothes belonged in the same chest of drawers, the same wardrobe. They would share the same washing machine. He wasn’t sure if he was happy or not to do that. They’d start smelling of each other, like most domestic couples and they would have a mutual scent. It was a strange thought.

He looked for his pyjamas and once he found them, he began to change, pointedly making sure that he wasn’t facing Alfred (he had the feeling that he was being watched, nonetheless). He stripped himself of his jumper and his shirt, and finally his vest underneath to reveal burnt skin on his back – red from overexposure to the sunlight. Thankfully, it wasn’t too painful for him, but it did make him feel bloody cold. He shivered a little and put on his pyjama shirt. He sat and the edge of the bed to take off his socks and trousers and hastily changed his underwear, praying that Alfred wasn’t watching him too closely. When he stood up, he pulled up his pyjama bottoms and climbed on to the bed again.

He pressed a quick kiss to Alfred’s forehead and climbed beneath the covers. He tugged the sheets beneath Alfred, heavily hinting for him to do the same or to leave him to rest.

Belatedly, Arthur realised that Alfred packing away his belongings would have meant that he would have gone through his possessions. Including his photographs. He tensed a little. Well, Alfred hadn’t said anything and he didn’t seem to be in a bad mood with Arthur so, maybe he didn’t care? Or he hadn’t looked – which was the more preferable option.

“I’m so tired,” he sighed into the pillow.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:17 am

Alfred really didn't mind the fact that they could possibly be considered as officially living with each other. In fact, he actually really enjoyed the thought of it. It made him feel warm deep inside though in reality, he had always been a rather domestic loving man. He would have fit really well in the fifties in America with the white picket fence,a beautiful family with two children and possibly even a dog.

The American kept an eye on his lover, just wanting to gaze at him even if he was changing. He really did appreciate his body and everything about him, even if he was a bit sunburnt. Actually, he was kind of expecting it. It never really did seem as if Arthur's skin was good against the sun unlike his own. Alfred hardly ever burnt but rather tanned in the sun but it seemed as if Arthur was quite the contrary. "Do you want some aloe vera or something for your burn?" He asked, humming a bit to himself with a small smile.

He would definitely have to keep an eye out on where exactly he touched Arthur. He knew that burns could be rather painful if they were touched. Leaning against the kiss pressed to his forehead, he couldn't help but smile a bit to himself. Alfred soon tugged the sheets as well and easily got comfortable once more.

Honestly, he really did care about the photographs (mainly of what he assumed to be of ex-lovers) but he knew that it was best not to bring it up. He could just pretend that he didn't see the photographs at all and so Alfred continued on acting as if that was the case. If Arthur wanted to bring it up to him, then he would, right? Soon he kissed the top of Arthur's head, closing his eyes as exhaustion swept through his body.

"Go to sleep then, Arthur." He whispered. "Good night."
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:37 am

“Tomorrow,” Arthur muttered in response to Alfred’s offer of Aloe Vera. He would just sleep on his front for the time being – as he had done in Australia. “Night,” he breathed out slowly, eyes sliding shut once again. Sleep soon found him.

He slept well for the first few hours but started to wake up at intervals every so often. This time yesterday, he would have been up and about. He tossed and turned (somewhat relieved that Alfred wasn’t holding on to him so that he was free to move) all night long and finally, he gave up trying to sleep. It was a stupid idea anyway, really. How on earth could he be that lucky?

Arthur stared at the window, noting the daylight that meant that it couldn’t be that early. He rolled on to his side and sat up, reaching over Alfred to check the time on his boyfriend’s phone on the bedside table. Almost ten o’clock. It was quite late then, really. He was relieved that it was both a Saturday and that he’d managed to at least get some sleep. His pyjama shirt was beginning to stick to his back and his sunburn unpleasantly, though. He shredded himself of it and threw it to the dirty laundry basket. He got it in; good shot.

He settled again on his side and gazed at Alfred. He looked like an angel whilst he slept. Better yet, he looked like Adonis himself. Despite the small, glimmering line of drool from Alfred’s lips, Arthur couldn’t help but find him attractive. He sighed as he noted that yet again Alfred had slept in his glasses and carefully pulled them from his face, settling them down on the bedside table closest to him. Without his glasses, it just made him look even younger. He pressed a gentle kiss to Alfred’s temple, sweeping his hair back from his face.

When Alfred didn’t stir, he chuckled softly. He always had been difficult to wake up. Perhaps, after two weeks apart, Arthur could wake him up with a surprise. A small smirk played upon his lips as he shifted himself further down the bed. He kissed down Alfred’s torso, over tanned skin until he met the thin trail of hair at his abdomen. Arthur moved himself again, sliding himself beneath the covers and between Alfred’s legs.

Gently, he cupped Alfred through his clothes, squeezing gently, rhythmically as he kissed Alfred’s stomach. He tongued at Alfred’s belly button and his hips, trying to awaken his boyfriend and his cock.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:49 am

Alfred had slept rather soundly throughout the night, even more so considering that Arthur was now with him. He had been having a harder time sleeping for the past two weeks but this was the first night out of those two weeks that he was able to sleep so soundly. Of course he was used to having no heat right next to him throughout most of his life but he just missed Arthur too much during the business trip.

He didn't even wake up to Arthur's tosses and turns that persisted all throughout the night and instead he slept soundly through it. He truly was a hard man to get up but it always ensured that he got enough sleep. Oddly enough, he was quite a morning man who could easily get up during the weekend early but this time, he just wanted to sleep in through the morning and all through the afternoon. Now that sounded absolutely spectacular.

Fortunately enough it was a Saturday for them and so he wouldn't have to worry about waking up for work the next morning or even the morning afterwards. That thought put him at wonderful ease.

His night was generally dreamless (or well technically he had dreams but he would most certainly have forgotten them by the time that he woke up, if he wanted to be more scientific about it) and so he just laid there quietly, breathing softly and enjoying just the warmth of his boyfriend. He was always rather clingy though it really shouldn't have been of any surprise to Arthur. Admittedly he really wasn't a clean sleeper considering that he tended to hog a lot of blankets in his sleep or roll around or sometimes even drooled but Arthur's presence usually only caused him to cuddle up close instead and resort to soft snores.

Alfred of course wasn't easy to wake up though already he could feel the pleasure slightly warm up his body as Arthur started to work on his body. It was definitely a different sensation, much more than what he was used to in a dream and it gave his body a pleasurable warmth throughout it. God...that felt nice. Yet he was having a hard time discerning just where the pleasure came from. It took a while but soon he found his eyes fluttering open, vision hazy from sleep as he let out a soft moan.

"Ah..." He groaned out softly, trying to figure out where that pleasure was coming from in his sleepy mind. His cock was definitely feeling a bit tighter in his trousers.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:02 am

Arthur could tell that Alfred was waking up from how he was moving and twitching. It made the Brit smile. But he didn’t stop doing what he was doing. Carefully, he began to tug down Alfred’s pyjama bottoms and his underwear. Undoubtedly, it would leave him feeling a little cold but Arthur would make up for that.

He took Alfred’s shaft in his hand, fingertips lightly brushing over the skin. He then slowly leaned down and licked the head in his attempts to make Alfred not as boringly flaccid. He licked down the side of Alfred’s cock, one hand holding it up as the other gently kneaded at Alfred’s hip.

“Mmmm…” he let out a low moan in response to Alfred’s noises to alert him of where he was. He expected that his boyfriend was probably still in a sleepy haze and unaware of what was happening.

Once Alfred was half-hard, he began to press small kisses to it, his balls and what he could get to of his thighs. Alfred’s skin tasted salty under his mouth and tongue – he’d remind him to shower later on.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:08 am

Alfred was still rather unaware of what was around him though he was quickly coming to notice that most of the pleasure that he was making his toes curl was coming from his lower area. God...that...felt really, really nice. Though wait, why was he feeling such pleasure from down there? He was definitely not used to being awake and continuing on feeling pleasure even after a wet dream.

Though the moan soon gave him a clear hint and his blue eyes flickered down to look at who was between his legs. Alfred let out another moan, more appreciative of it and admittedly, he really, really liked waking up to Arthur beginning to give him a blowjob. It was definitely unexpected though and admittedly, he didn't know that Arthur was this sexually adventurous.

"A-Arthur..." He gasped out, soon trying to sit up as his body wracked in pleasure. He really couldn't make too much sense of the situation and he really couldn't even bring himself to be too embarrassed. Now when he was this horribly aroused. This was definitely a surprising way to wake up but not something that he was going to argue against.

Soon enough the assistant reached forward to lightly grasp at Arthur's blonde hair, letting out another soft gasp as he bucked his hips up a bit. "W-Well...isn't this a surprise?" He asked, amusement in his voice as he let out a shaky yet pleasured smile.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:19 am

As Arthur heard his name being said, he felt more confident to rip the covers off of himself to reveal his task to his lover. He allowed Alfred to hold his hair and successfully managed to take the head into his mouth again, pulling away with a loud sucking noise as it fell from his mouth. He was making sure to be vocal, seeing as how much Alfred had enjoyed it last time.

“It’s not as though I’ve invaded your sodding tea party,” he raised an eyebrow, giving his cock an idle flick with his finger by some way of punishment for saying something so silly. “Just lie back and think of England, lovely,” he smirked before returning to his task.

He pillowed his lips against his cock, sliding his head up and down, tongue laving the skin in saliva. He ran his tongue over his length, swirling at the dusky head again. He pressed yet another kiss there, teasing.

“Do you remember what I said about your cock, Alfred?” he asked, lowly. His eyes had darkened, cloudy with lust and the determination to do a good job after two weeks apart.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:25 am

Oh God, if Alfred thought he was aroused enough as it was, it definitely was nothing in comparison to when Arthur ripped the covers off to reveal himself to him. He really, really enjoyed a confident Arthur and this was definitely one of the best things he had ever woken up to. He let out another pleased moan, loving just how vocal Arthur was about all of this and he knew that he should be vocal as well (though he was naturally so).

He raised his eyebrows at the tea party comment and he soon barked out a laugh at that though it was half way cut off as he gasped at the idle flick. "Mm...fuck...at this rate, I don't think I would mind if you invaded." He said with slight humour as he gripped the hair just a bit more tightly in his grasp.

Alfred kept his gaze on Arthur, his stomach stirring with arousal and heat as he watched him lick him and just looking absolutely erotic. He smirked a bit, trying to catch the other's gaze as his own eyes were equally as darkened and cloudy with lust.

"How could I forget?" He asked, growing just a bit more hard at the thought of the other's words.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:37 am

Arthur chuckled quietly, stroking Alfred’s length as he smiled up at him, his cheek resting against Alfred’s hip. Gentle fingertips stroked at Alfred’s wrists as he clung to his hair. The gentle tugging of Alfred’s grip only drove him to want to do more.

He gently blew on to his erection, watching him to gauge a reaction. He then leaned over the cock, shifting his position to be more comfortable. He pressed his hands on to Alfred’s hips, happy that he was at his full hardness.

“Try to stay still for me,” he held Alfred’s gaze for a few long moments before lowering his head. His mouth opened and took in the tip of Alfred’s cock before he slowly slid himself down, brow furrowed in concentration as he tried not to gag. His tongue lathed at the underside and the vein there, coating him in saliva. Once he reached the hilt, he held still for a few moments, being sure to keep a steady hold of Alfred’s hips before he pulled himself off of him again to breath.

“Mm,” he hummed up at Alfred before going back down again, although not as far this time. He began to bob his head up and down, being sure to make slurping and whining noises. His eyes were watering a little from the exertion but he knew it was worth it; it wasn’t as though he hadn’t done this before.

Arthur moaned around Alfred, full in his mouth.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:58 am

Alfred continued on moaning, lightly gripping the other's hair and tugging it softly as he tried to keep his hips still. Though honestly, it was extremely hard to do considering that he was currently being blown at the moment but he managed to surprisingly display the willpower to keep himself back. No matter how hard it was for him to do so.

Fuck...Arthur was just so hot down there with his cock in his mouth. He really, really wanted to fuck his mouth, mostly due to the lack of contact recently. Feeling that wet and warm heat all around him was bringing up the more primal nature deep in him which just wanted to lose control and just take over the situation. Yet Arthur looked damned lovely there with his cock in his mouth and so he decided that he could let this continue on.

Especially when the other seemed to be loving every moment of it. "Y-Yes...ah...mm..yeah.." He encouraged softly, still trying to hold himself back. He was about to get just a bit more aggressive until he heard the phone ring. "Fuck..!" He cursed softly under his breath. "A-Arthur...stop for a moment." He gasped before leaning over to grab the phone. He raised his eyebrows when he saw that it was his mother calling.

He soon answered it.

"Ah...hey." He said, still panting softly. His mother was a sweet woman, always caring for her son though she may been a bit too doting on him. At times she still treated him like a child though he was out of college now but he decided that he really couldn't get too angry about it. Not when his mother cared for him so much.

"Hi there, sweetheart." His mother said with a small smile, excitedly whispering to her husband about being on the phone with Alfred who just gave her a small smile and a roll of his eyes. "I just wanted to say that your dad and I are here in New York for a few days and that we'll be dropping by soon to your apartment! Is that okay, sweetie?" She asked.

Alfred really didn't have the heart to tell her no. "Of course. I missed ya'." He said though he was trying to hurry up the conversation. He really wasn't expecting his mother and father to come until possibly the afternoon. "I'll see you later." He assured.

Alfred's mother smiled at that. "I love you, sweetheart. See you." Alfred couldn't help but smile a bit at that. "Yeah, love you too." And with that, he quickly hanged up the phone, letting out a shuddered sigh. He felt bad for Arthur, especially considering that his mother just interrupted the conversation. It took a bit away from the mood but he decided that it could be sparked up again.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Kirkland Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:19 am

Arthur was starting to go lower and lower again, taking more of Alfred into his mouth each time he went down. Although the pace was relatively slow, he made sure to make up for it with long licks of his tongue.

When he heard the phone ring, he glared at it but wasn’t too perturbed by it. He continued doing what he was doing until he heard Alfred say ‘stop’. He did so, partially reluctant. He furrowed his brow in concern, worried that he’d caught his teeth on him or something but what he saw was not what he had expected. His jaw dropped open in disbelief. He’d just answered the phone to someone whilst Arthur was sucking him off.

His thick eyebrows knitted together, listening to the conversation. As soon as Alfred had hung up, he snatched the phone off of him and uncaringly tossed it into the pile of dirty laundry (not necessarily wanting to break it in his anger but he at least wanted to throw something).

“What the fuck was that?” he scowled; a rhetorical question. “Who was that?” Alfred had said he loved them. It hadn’t settled well with Arthur. Perhaps it was some lover that had been away for months and finally returned home.
Mr. Kirkland
Mr. Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Assistant Jones Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:26 am

Alfred would have initially ignored the phone call but when he saw that it was his mother on the call screen, he knew that he would have to answer it. Especially since she would just continue on calling him until he answered, like a concerned parent. He really was disappointed that he had to stop half way through but he knew that he could just try coaxing Arthur to do it with him again. After all, he really couldn't stop half way through.

Yet what he really wasn't expecting was Arthur for him to be so angry at him. He thought that he would at least be a bit understanding and his eyes widened a bit at just how angry Arthur was. Was he...jealous? It seemed like it in a way. "Hey! Don't just throw it around!" He said with a small frown.

Though he soon realised that he really didn't say who it was and he swallowed thickly. "Ah...that was my mom. Sorry about that." He apologised and he gave a small smile. "But she won't be here for a while." Or so he thought. He sat up again so he could pull the other closer, kissing the corner of his lips. "I'm sorry to stop us in the middle...can we continue?" He asked, lightly rubbing his back to try coaxing him.
Assistant Jones
Assistant Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next